Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #569 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:29 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 556, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 553, Aster wrote:
Agent Sparkles is getting replaced.
Me no likey
You got a brassherald out of it, though.

Anyway, hello folks, I'll do a catch up later on. I read the ISOs on verydark and BuJaber, though since they are the leading wagons, and I think Sparkles was right with his last vote, right before that verydark started sounding town, then Sparkles never followed it up.

BuJaber, on the other hand, does his big posts without really saying all that much. Plus, he's trying to make this weird sort of push on Gamma who I find to generally be a mislynch target from the beginning.

VOTE: BuJaber

Gamma's likely town by the way. I also ISOd him. Full catch up later.
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:35 am

Post by brassherald »

That's an L-2, by the way.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:01 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 575, BuJaber wrote:Y'all are too much.

What a fun game. People scumread and vote me for townreading gamma and then a dude comes in and scumreads me for scumreading gamma.
You're simultaneously townleaning him and throwing shade at him from what I can tell. It's weird and I can't put it to words as well as I would hope to. Like it's weird that you are asking that about someone you are townreading.

Plus, you said yourself, you usually have alot more scumreads than you do. Seems to me like you aren't trying to sort out your null reads so much as avoid sorting people. Scum move.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:48 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 581, BuJaber wrote:@brass - why is it weird to ask someone who is asking me to explain my townread if he is scumreading said townread? I'm trying to determine motives behind his asking.
Oh, then I misread since I was just ISOing... I gotta get the time to actually sit and read the thread.

For now, just to make sure I have time tonight.

UNVOTE:

I'll come back, read and curse after I'm not at work putting together a huge motion.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #586 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:53 am

Post by brassherald »

Some of you may know from previous games but I'll repeat myself here, I don't do the whole ranking read list thing, not my style. I also just do not have the time right now to do a wall post, but I read through the thread.

I'm not sure why Mylo and Kop are sitting around recently saying they basically have no reads. I find it strange, and I don't like it because at this point you should be able to sort SOMEONE.

I think Gamma is hard to read in general, which Math mentioned, but I think this is town Gamma, gut read. He seems to be more detached as scum, and not to care as much, here, seems like he cares. This read, because of the nature of me reading Gamma in general, though, is subject to change.

Math seems like town. He's been leading the charge on game solving and leading the charge on not looking for masons. I know this is late since I replaced in, but looking for the masons and telling the scum about it is stupid, don't do it.

BuJaber wagon is good. He's superficial, not providing anything in terms of content. I want back on the wagon.

VOTE: BuJaber

verydark I did play with briefly and spectated the rest of the game when I had to replace out, he was town, he's posting the same way here. He's another lynchbait target. I could find the link upon request of the previous game. (I'm just lazy and not going to right now)

Something_Smart also has very low content. He posts, but doesn't say much, and I always feel like that's a good place to be when you just want to survive the day.

Guilty Lion is working at reads, and slowly working out analyses on the list, I like this slot so far, despite a few missteps.

LUV I'm not clear on either way. But, I have too many people I see as worse, so not in my lynchpool.

pops, I have no idea on, I need to reread because I am just blanking on what pops has done and I have to be leaving in 5 minutes. (Reminder to me from me to do later)

KMD is doing good work, good analysis. Prob town.

Dave has reads, but no analysis or reasoning with them from what I can tell...
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:03 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 587, Mathdino wrote:
In post 586, brassherald wrote:verydark I did play with briefly and spectated the rest of the game when I had to replace out, he was town, he's posting the same way here. He's another lynchbait target. I could find the link upon request of the previous game. (I'm just lazy and not going to right now)
alright this is very good to know

so it looks like your only scumread is BuJaber, and you're townreading/nullreading basically everyone else

does that mean you've PoE'd yourself out of a scumteam?

i'm kind of in the same boat tbh, if bujaber flips town here then i'm gonna have to take a pickaxe to my ever expanding townbloc :?
I have some ideas if who might be moved from the null pile into the scum pile. I usually like to take more time to really let my reads sink in and mull them over while I'm not typing.

I just haven't had the time yet and didn't want to delay writing this too much, which not doing it just now would have done. I'm like 100% going home eating dinner then working on Fantasy Baseball today
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:08 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 594, Kmd4390 wrote:Brass, can you be more specific on what exactly verydark is doing here that he did as town? Have you also seen his scum game?

Ugh. 590 may actually be swaying me here...
First of all, he did the self lynch thing as he pointed out, in a previous game as town, so I'd say at best, it's NAI. Second, he overreacts to pressure, it's just new player jitters. And the walls themselves may not have lots of information, but it's similar here. This is just too close to his town game for my liking Day 1. Maybe later he does something that's more scummy, but I tend to give more leeway to people that I've seen act like scummy town in my previous games.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:11 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 603, davesaz wrote:
In post 595, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 586, brassherald wrote:Something_Smart also has very low content. He posts, but doesn't say much, and I always feel like that's a good place to be when you just want to survive the day.
this is not at all why, I'm just busy and I haven't found much to say.
I re-read you and think the "doesn't say much" part is inaccurate. Certain posts may seem nonsensical in ISO but look fine in context.
I'll have to reread in context, then. I think Something Smart's portion was when I forgot about some of the player list and decided I didn't want to just do half now half later sort of thing, so I iso'd him rather than rereading the portions.

@S_S Why do we need a counterwagon to BuJaber? Are you townreading him?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #610 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:41 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 609, Kmd4390 wrote: So..
-does that mean he lied when he said he didn't know self voting was an allowable mechanic?
-was his play survivalistic?
-do you have any reason to believe he'd suddenly stop overacting to pressure as scum?
-did he do any scum hunting in that game?
-was his reasoning for reads easier to follow?
1.I guess so, didn't think of that one before.
2. Yes.
3. I'm starting to wonder if I'm confusing newbtown with just newb in general, actually. I'll have to think it over, but input from others would be welcome.
4. He did do something similar to scumhunting there, but this ties in to question 5.
5. No, absolutely not.

This does make me rethink my read for sure, all the things that I thought were towntells of his are probably null at best when I consider them in the context of these questions. Maybe he's just really good at emulating his own townplay as scum; he did play like scummy town since until he had an innocent on him most of the previous game was ready to lynch him and there were better players than me in that game.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:43 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 611, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 608, brassherald wrote:@S_S Why do we need a counterwagon to BuJaber? Are you townreading him?
Yes.
Could you expand on that, or provide some reasoning?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #621 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:02 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 620, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 158, Agent Sparkles wrote:Verydark played the newbie and frustration cards way too hard when he came back and it's not believable.
In post 569, brassherald wrote:Anyway, hello folks, I'll do a catch up later on. I read the ISOs on verydark and BuJaber, though since they are the leading wagons, and I think Sparkles was right with his last vote, right before that verydark started sounding town, then Sparkles never followed it up.
These; also brass's reads in seem to be mostly going with the flow and not really providing original analysis.
So, let me see if I understand this.

First, I reference the post , and you somehow connect that to and that's somehow an issue that people should be scum reading me for? Do you understand that 75 posts in this thread came between the post from my predecessor to the one I actually referenced?

Then, my reads offer no real "original analysis". I offered my views, I provided my reasoning for them. Am I supposed to just come in and say "Well, boyos, you all are idiots, here's my totally original reads which you all got wrong"? Basically, what I'm asking here is what the hell you mean by "original analysis".
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #646 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:20 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 644, Myloninja13 wrote:I exist somehow.

To LUV, I would consider replacing if I wouldn't get blacklisted from other games from that. I'll just make sure I don't go in any future big games.

To Kmd, The only people I'd give light scum reads to is BuJaber and dave, both for awkward dialogue.
Could you expand a bit more on your reads, or is this literally everything you've got?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #673 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:12 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 660, Mathdino wrote:Kop - my first choice for a policy lurkerlynch since Mylo is clearly town
What from Mylo is making you say clearly town?

Also, "too many townreads" from BuJaber slot looks like a lazy way to not bother sorting.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 675, verydark wrote:
In post 671, GuiltyLion wrote:even if BuJaber's not scum I feel like scum aren't voting him
I'm sure Math could do the
math
(cringe) but I think this is statistically unlikely, albeit an interesting point that I'm inclined to agree with. I'm null/town on everyone on that wagon except pops.

If we want to counter-wagon, I could get on board with pops.

With Kop replacing out, there goes your policy lynch, Math, and in comes
another
deadline extension. :facepalm:

I'll put this here for now, because I'm hesitant to put Bujaber at L-1 unless anyone wants to give me their blessing.

VOTE: popsofctown
I dislike everything about this post. You are scum reading BuJaber, but want permission to vote him?

You seem a bit annoyed with the loss of the policy lynch of Kop, too. And I'm going to need an actual case on pops from you, rather than just a "I want the counter wagon on them"
In post 690, Kmd4390 wrote:
In post 610, brassherald wrote:
In post 609, Kmd4390 wrote: So..
-does that mean he lied when he said he didn't know self voting was an allowable mechanic?
-was his play survivalistic?
-do you have any reason to believe he'd suddenly stop overacting to pressure as scum?
-did he do any scum hunting in that game?
-was his reasoning for reads easier to follow?
1.I guess so, didn't think of that one before.
2. Yes.
3. I'm starting to wonder if I'm confusing newbtown with just newb in general, actually. I'll have to think it over, but input from others would be welcome.
4. He did do something similar to scumhunting there, but this ties in to question 5.
5. No, absolutely not.

This does make me rethink my read for sure, all the things that I thought were towntells of his are probably null at best when I consider them in the context of these questions. Maybe he's just really good at emulating his own townplay as scum; he did play like scummy town since until he had an innocent on him most of the previous game was ready to lynch him and there were better players than me in that game.
What game was this? I want to ISO him with a focus on numbers 2 and 5 here.
... ok verydark gave the link already:
I dunno. I see a much heavier focus on scumhunting and reads and I don't see anywhere near the level of survivalistic play that I've seen from him here. If anything, I'm thinking any doubts I had are fading here. I still think verydark is scum and is the best lynch today.
Looking at the game again, you make a good point. Along with the post above this has definitely made me rethink my read, not sold on verydark town anymore, he's not even making a case for his proposed counterwagon, too.

Green Crayons seems legit, as well from his posts.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:21 am

Post by brassherald »

@Math would scum!verydark kill the person he was trying to get a counter-wagon onto at the end of Day 1, though?

I'm not sure on that one.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:22 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 795, davesaz wrote:First pass VCA indicates it's unlikely that KMD is scum.
Could you expand on this a bit?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:25 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 785, verydark wrote:
In post 775, Gamma Emerald wrote:But he's acting like he doesn't know what bussing even is
Looked it up on the wiki just now, lol. It actually is pretty damning and remarkably accurate.

Per the wiki:

"the busser is considered to be obviously pro-town"

Welp, you got me. That's exactly what I was doing. But not because I'm scum.

Everyone should iso Bujaber...his interactions with GuiltyLion seem off to me. He has this kind of fake back and forth with him in post 257 onwards.

VOTE: GuiltyLion
I'm confused by this... How is bussing what you were doing if you aren't scum?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #801 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:37 am

Post by brassherald »

I'm thinking for now, Green Crayons is looking pretty "meh" overall. Kop was already lurking before the entrance, and I don't know about Kop's usual meta, but the way day 1 went, I wouldn't be surprised if one of the lurkers was scum.

was a post promising a catch up and "endorsing" the lynch while encouraging a claim. Then returns in makes a general post on BuJaber, again, talking about a scum read of him. Sits back on the vote again. This is the most content he has produced, because the rest are mostly promising content or talking about things without reasons.

was a fluff post.

is a question to Gamma that seems to actually throw a bit of shade at both Gamma and pops in that it implies that no good point was made, rather than just him not understanding what the good point was.

are naked reads without analysis, promising more content.

and are complete rehashes of what he said before, again, promising content he has not done. Remember the content promised in 778 and 712 had iover 48 hours between them.

is fluff again.

I'm not seeing real scumhunting or analysis, just promises to do so, which is what I've seen some scum do in games where they are not engaged.

VOTE: Green Crayons
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:20 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 804, davesaz wrote:
In post 799, brassherald wrote:
In post 795, davesaz wrote:First pass VCA indicates it's unlikely that KMD is scum.
Seeing who might comment on it. What do you think if you look at the VC?
In terms of KMD, she didn't move her vote off if Verydark at any point yesterday. So, she was not by any definition opportunistic.

Seems she made a scum read and stuck with it the entire time.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #812 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:55 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 811, verydark wrote:
In post 809, brassherald wrote:
In post 804, davesaz wrote:
In post 799, brassherald wrote:
Seeing who might comment on it. What do you think if you look at the VC?
In terms of KMD, she didn't move her vote off if Verydark at any point yesterday. So, she was not by any definition opportunistic.

Seems she made a scum read and stuck with it the entire time.
I don't follow this. How would it be opportunistic to vote for Bujaber since he was scum? If anything, by not changing her vote you could argue she wasn't going to vote for her scum partner.
I'm not saying that voting BuJaber would have been the only option.

Scum usually vote in an opportunistic manner, getting onto a promising mislynch wagon somewhere in the middle. She was the first one on your wagon, and never got off at all despite any other wagons which may have formed, nor did she argue for a different wagon than yours or BuJaber's.

The question becomes, though, are you scum reading her?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:24 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 813, davesaz wrote:Would the only two votes on a CW to scum be likely to be scum partners?
But verydark was not a CW, I thought. BuJaber was a CW to verydark. Wasn't that what happened?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #817 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:19 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 816, davesaz wrote:
In post 814, brassherald wrote:
In post 813, davesaz wrote:Would the only two votes on a CW to scum be likely to be scum partners?
But verydark was not a CW, I thought. BuJaber was a CW to verydark. Wasn't that what happened?
In the broader definition of CW, it's any wagon not the leading wagon. Doesn't really matter to me what order they started in.
KMD certainly wouldn't be ruled out by this, it's more a likely vs not likely thing for me.
Okay, I see your point here.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:48 am

Post by brassherald »

Goodness, there is some action here today. I'm just going to post here that today is actually my niece's first birthday and I got some short deadline things to work on at the office. So, I'll be back around tomorrow, but I hate being prodded, so I'll avoid it completely.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:26 pm

Post by brassherald »

Recent posts by Green Crayon are pretty okay. Also, Math, in regards to your list of lynches, I really dislike lining up all the lynches beforehand in any order. We need to be able to adjust to new information. I will not be following some preset list of lynches for you.

I'm also a bit curious as to why Mylo came in, said he talks more day 2 and says nothing else other than go with the idea that never gets him hanged. My vote looks good there while I drink my coffee this morning.

VOTE: Mylo
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:09 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 917, Mathdino wrote:
In post 914, brassherald wrote:Recent posts by Green Crayon are pretty okay. Also, Math, in regards to your list of lynches, I really dislike lining up all the lynches beforehand in any order. We need to be able to adjust to new information. I will not be following some preset list of lynches for you.

I'm also a bit curious as to why Mylo came in, said he talks more day 2 and says nothing else other than go with the idea that never gets him hanged. My vote looks good there while I drink my coffee this morning.

what new information do you see yourself needing to adjust to
I have no clue, but I don't want to set the order of lynching on Day 2. I'm more concerned about today's votes than I am about who is going to be the lynch on Day 3.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #959 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:38 am

Post by brassherald »

@mod a baby keeps grabbing any screen when I try to read so, VLA for the weekend
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:28 pm

Post by brassherald »

Wait, math, if you are reading Mylo as town, why are you voting him?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 1013, Myloninja13 wrote:
In post 1012, brassherald wrote:Wait, math, if you are reading Mylo as town, why are you voting him?
Refer to post
I still don't get it. If he thinks you lack content but are town, how is that a good vote?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:23 pm

Post by brassherald »

Policy votes are dumb, but I think Math has a bad read there... so, works out, I guess.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:40 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1019, verydark wrote:If we are looking for a counter-counterwagon (is that even a thing?) I'd much prefer Gamma over Dave. I haven't read back through their posts to provide specific quotes yet, but I had dave as a town read and gamma as a scum read.

I personally am OK with either kmd or mylo. kmd is a scum-lean and mylo is null.

But I'm doing this for now....

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Going back a bit here, but why is Gamma a scum read for you?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:40 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1078, Something_Smart wrote:Also there's chainsaw and then there's scum simply pushing on what appears to be an easy target. How can you tell the difference?
What exactly is chainsaw?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:30 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1091, Something_Smart wrote:Townie A pushes scum B
Scum C pushes townie A
is the idea of a chainsaw. Sort of a distracting/discrediting way to try to draw attention away from a partner and onto a townie.
Okay, so I get it, dave's argument is that Mylo is scum because BuJaber pushed dave to protect Mylo.

I agree this is a bit of a leap in logic.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1113 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:17 am

Post by brassherald »

VOTE: davesaz

The case here seems good, and the Mylo wagon is totally stalled.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1116 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:16 am

Post by brassherald »

VOTE: mylo
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:49 am

Post by brassherald »

I think Green Crayons is probably town.
Mylo still seems like scum trying to drift by.
GL could be scum, but I think I should meta-dive a bit like Mathdino does to confirm the possibility.
Gamma was playing his town game Day 1, and is playing his scum game today. I think he could be slipping into old scum habits, but I'd prefer to give another day.

I'm staying on Mylo, if I have time to metadive GL before the end of this day period, I'll let you know. No promises.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:01 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1153, Mathdino wrote:Wait fucking lol guys
Pops kill literally makes Gamma scum
VOTE: Gamma

Check vcs
Gamma was on both verydark wagon and BuJaber wagon after hopping off verydark
BuJaber vote was lame, convictionless
How does the pops kill tie in?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:46 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1243, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw I think I know why scum killed pops: he was kinda spewed town from bujaber plus he did start putting the pressure on bu
so the kill was likely eliminating someone who couldn't get lynched anymore
as for other SRs I looked back at the beginning for kicks and I'm back to SRing VD, like his reaction to the wagon on him was not right at all
Your scumteam from what I am seeing is verydark and mylo, how does the kill fit into them as the team, or does this idea change that?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:55 pm

Post by brassherald »

Profii did the same thing in another game where he was scum with the fake hammer fall. I don't like that from Gamma...

I was dealing with a family issue last night so that's why I wasn't here
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1323 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:10 am

Post by brassherald »

Well, with a vote count, I'm willing to switch over. That fake town tell is something I have only seem scum do.

VOTE: Gamma L-1 for reals.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:17 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1326, Something_Smart wrote:UNVOTE:
brassherald wrote:Well, with a vote count, I'm willing to switch over. That fake town tell is something I have only seem scum do.

VOTE: Gamma L-1 for reals.
Which fake town tell?
Where he claims he thought he was hanged, and says he's town after the "lynch". He also immediately said he knew it wasn't a lynch.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:18 am

Post by brassherald »

basically and
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by brassherald »

Math has a good case here. But, you did mislead is yesterday, Dino.

Do you have a scum game of yours recently, math? I feel like I should do a check on you, just to check what you are like as scum
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:59 am

Post by brassherald »

Okay, looking at Math's scum game, I'm willing to say this is closer to a town play for him than a scum play. He is good as scum as well, but I see enough differences to give leeway to him. Also, I'm not sure that scum would commit so fully to continually telling us how many mislynches we have. That just feels more towny than anything else. I guess for now I am willing to follow him while his reads at least partially align with mine anyway. I don't think GC is scum, I believe I explained that Day 2, so, a Mylo lynch today for me if I'm following Dino's lynch pool.

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 1417, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1401, brassherald wrote:I see enough differences to give leeway to him
brass I'd like you to elaborate on these

not because I'm scumreading MathDino but because I want to see you show your work
I'm about to go to bed, but hold me to this tomorrow.

I am literally under my covers doing my last check for the night without my glasses on.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:00 am

Post by brassherald »

Generalizations based on the previous game Math linked there that make me think this is town Math.

First and foremost, no lynch orders at all. Math as town loves to make the lynch orders, it seems, even Kmd just referenced it. Lynch orders, however, lock you into reads, and I'm pretty sure as scum he wouldn't want to be locked into his reads. That's the biggest one.

Otherwise, there's tone, while Math has definitely been assertive here, he hasn't been what I would call aggressive, if you understand what I mean. In that game he's aggressive attacking the players, here he's more attacking the plays.

I think these two factors are enough for me to confirm that this is a different sorry if game for him.

And I've done this in two games now, going over my reads again, there's no way I'm every lynching math in this game either. Explaining my reads actually helps me more than I thought
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:29 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1421, Mathdino wrote:Thanks for improving my scumgames going forward :P

I get aggressive because I legit get more emotional/pissed off playing scum
Because I feel cornered/claustrophobic
You're the first one to pick up on that gj

I've made lynch orders as scum in a large before
You can't really make a lynch order in a 7p game lol
Have I unleashed a monster onto the mafiascum community?

And, I guess the lynch order thing makes sense there, but I think the pure tone is still enough to go on.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1454 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:17 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1451, Green Crayons wrote:
@brass:
In post 1112, Aster wrote:
Vote Count 2.10

VoteeVoters
Myloninja13 (4)
Kmd4390 (), brassherald (), Mathdino (), davesaz ()
davesaz (3)
Green Crayons (), GuiltyLion (), Gamma Emerald ()
Gamma Emerald (2)
Ankamius (), verydark ()
Kmd4390 (1)
Myloninja13 ()

Not voting:
Something_Smart

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. The deadline is in (expired on 2018-04-15 17:15:00).
In post 1113, brassherald wrote:VOTE: davesaz

The case here seems good, and the Mylo wagon is totally stalled.
Can you explain how the mylo wagon had stalled with 4 votes (out of 6 to lynch)?
There were like 150 posts where the 4 person wagon hadn't moved. I think that's pretty stalled.

I mean, it wasn't deteriorating, but a wagon that's stagnant for that long is pretty stalled imo
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:20 am

Post by brassherald »

I mean, I'm curious what you think stalled means if my use of the term was not obvious.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:24 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 959, brassherald wrote:
@mod a baby keeps grabbing any screen when I try to read so, VLA for the weekend
I was VLA.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1480 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:34 am

Post by brassherald »

Is Guilty VLA or something?

GC still town, by the way, I'm not lynching him unless its him or a no lynch.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1502 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:09 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1496, Mathdino wrote:fuck it

VOTE: GC

i'm gonna be so mad at myself if mylo is scum and i couldn't get him lynched

look ok but

D1 was either
A. scum bussed the shit out of bujaber
B. scum was too inactive to save him
this is obviously consistent with the "scum on the dave wagon" theory because all candidates for either of these scenarios voted davesaz

i believe it's more likely kop couldn't save bujaber than that GL/brass bussed the shit out of him
Kop was super lurkey, but seemed to do that everyplace at the time. But what has GC done to warrant suspicion?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1508 (isolation #51) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:21 am

Post by brassherald »

Ugh, fine, if we aren't going to lynch mylo...

UNVOTE:

I guess if it comes down to GL or GC, I'd rather hang the Lion.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1511 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:24 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1509, verydark wrote:Has anyone thought, "What if Mathdino is scum?"

Just me?
I did, earlier on this day. And looked at the scum game he linked, and thought this looked dissimilar.

So, I used his method of confirming a townread through meta, which I am sure will work against him as well.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1536 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:17 am

Post by brassherald »

Mylo suspicions lead to a wagon early today, though.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:22 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1538, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1536, brassherald wrote:Mylo suspicions lead to a wagon early today, though.
That doesn't actually disprove my point at all, though. If anything it supports it.
Wait, yeah, I get it, I thought you were on the other side of the debate.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:55 am

Post by brassherald »

This game is stagnant. I want to end the day because right now we are going nowhere to that end

VOTE: GuiltyLion
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1545 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:42 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 1543, Myloninja13 wrote:So, why is GL a better lynch than GC?
Because I'm fully townreading GC, so, given we might not have enough time to create another wagon at this point, I prefer the GL wagon to go through.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:27 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1574, Mathdino wrote:Mylo, get the fuck on GC. We have a lynch with {Ank, Math, GL, Mylo}.

forcing survivalistic votes out of 2 people does kind of fuck up VCA but whatever we have 3 days
How would you have a lynch with just 4 votes?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1625 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:38 pm

Post by brassherald »

Doing a blatant Prodge
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1633 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:56 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1632, GuiltyLion wrote:like brass has voted Mylo multiple times yet I never feel like he's actually wanted to see him flipped
I would like it but I lose lots of steam during night phases.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:57 am

Post by brassherald »

My loss of engagement after day 1 is an issue I'm going to try to address. This is not the day it is going to happen
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1639 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:38 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1638, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1636, Ankamius wrote:Regarding Mylo, he's the slot this game where you get a choice between either using a lynch getting rid of him or facing the same question the next day. It's never really an exciting vote, but it's difficult to get a good grasp on the game since he's a big question mark right in the middle of it. I'm not really surprised he's deciding to sheep Math here over wanting to deal with that.
sure, but brass hasn't even really tried to convince anyone of another being scum since his early GC push at the start of D2
I hate pulling in Real life shit, but I've had a rough time the past 2 weeks. If you want me to actually case mylo, it will come after my April from hell ends.

We all know I can effort-post and case people but you literally just ended another game where I was also being lowish effort day 2, and I was town.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:45 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1640, GuiltyLion wrote:brass why am I scum? Who's my partner?
PoE. I'm TRing Math, as explained earlier.
GC is probably the worst wagon I have seen here, and my case of him earlier in the game does not apply at all.
Verydark is still town, he's actually a little townier than I've seen him as town.
LUV was pretty obvtown, and Ankamius has done nothing to deplete that fact.
S_S would legitimately be the worst wagon if it started on him, supplanting GC.
Kmd has done nothing to arouse my suspcions.

That leave you, and your partner Mylo. I have been townhunting this game, and, if my reads are off I will take the full blame for being wrong, but I think I found the townies.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:48 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1649, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1647, brassherald wrote:That leave you, and your partner Mylo. I have been townhunting this game, and, if my reads are off I will take the full blame for being wrong, but I think I found the townies.
so which of those townies is Not Town once I flip town?
I don't know, I don't think you are flipping town, though.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1653 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:53 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1652, GuiltyLion wrote:also how do my interactions with Mylo make sense when I intended to Hammer him yesterday at deadline and said explicitly not to lynch Gamma instead
I mean, anyone can intent to hammer a buddy and claim a town lynch would not be good, but you didn't hammer, intent means nothing if you don't follow through
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1662 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:59 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1655, GuiltyLion wrote:like LOL at the idea that I could have followed through, Math literally demanded a Gamma lynch and drove it while I was away
The first unvote came almost 2 hours later.

I'm getting shit for calling a wagon stalled when it was stuck at the same amount of votes for over 100 posts, but for you, its fine to say that you "couldn't hammer" because you were away.

I'm also catching shit for being away for the weekend, like this is full double standard shit here.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1666 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:02 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1663, Mathdino wrote:brass, GL isn't scum with mylo, next
Fine, if you're so sure.

UNVOTE:
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:02 am

Post by brassherald »

The GC wagon is shit.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:44 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1694, Green Crayons wrote:Though actually:
In post 1666, brassherald wrote:
In post 1663, Mathdino wrote:brass, GL isn't scum with mylo, next
Fine, if you're so sure.

UNVOTE:
Where's the vote, brass?

There you go.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:47 am

Post by brassherald »

VOTE: GL

Bye, Felicia.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:00 am

Post by brassherald »

Don't lynch GC.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:17 am

Post by brassherald »

New 1v1 option for tomorrow from you, GL?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:19 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1815, Alisae wrote:
In post 1814, brassherald wrote:New 1v1 option for tomorrow from you, GL?
HELLO WOLF HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
I'm a pig, what are you talking about? I built the straw house. Strongest material I know.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:20 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1820, Alisae wrote:
In post 1818, brassherald wrote:
In post 1815, Alisae wrote:
In post 1814, brassherald wrote:New 1v1 option for tomorrow from you, GL?
HELLO WOLF HOW ARE YOU TODAY?
I'm a pig, what are you talking about? I built the straw house. Strongest material I know.
you should try bricks next time
What? That's insane, my brother did that.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1840 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:30 am

Post by brassherald »

Do Navy Seals eat cats, and bite off hands?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1847 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:33 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1845, Alisae wrote:
In post 1840, brassherald wrote:Do Navy Seals eat cats, and bite off hands?
Navy Seals of Mafia Hunters shoot down wolves with WORDS AND YELLING AND OBNOXIOUS SCREAMING
Hey! That was a solid Arrested Development reference.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:35 am

Post by brassherald »

This posting has been srs bsns.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:42 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1859, GuiltyLion wrote:i guess my preferred lynch order is

Mylo -> brass (if Mylo town) -> GC (if both town)
Bad order, GC would never get lynched if both Mylo and I are town.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:44 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1864, GuiltyLion wrote:brass who do you think is scum

now that I'm town and your Mylo/GL theory is disproved
I'm guessing it's probably Mylo and someone off the Dave wagon, but Math won't let us lynch there.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:46 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1870, Mathdino wrote:mylo/kmd can't be scum by KMD's ISO

mylo/verydark can't be scum by verydark's ISO

mylo/NSG can't be scum because NSG

mylo/smart???
You forgot one person off the Dave wagon, though.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1876 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:48 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1875, Mathdino wrote:so your problem is that i'm not letting you lynch me and that's why you can't get a lynch through on mylo?
I'm just pointing it out. Why does that make no sense?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1879 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:50 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1878, Mathdino wrote:brass you JUST did all that effort to show how i'm playing my towngame here lol

Edit: by my memory i've been roughly fine with lynching basically everyone on the dave wagon except you

so no i don't see how me/mylo makes sense but i obviously haven't gone through my ISO to check
I mean, people are now saying you are scum, this isn't just to me, man, it's sharing with the whole class
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1887 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:00 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1886, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1885, Mathdino wrote:any arguments tomorrow that mylo is scum over brass will be treated as scumreads on me and will be dealt with as such
What does this even mean?
He'll OMGUS vote them.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1900 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:20 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1899, Mathdino wrote: - brass-scum hardbussing both his buddies D1 and D2? no he doesn't think he's that good, even if I do.
<3
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:25 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1902, Ankamius wrote:Ok I'm apparently seven pages behind.

Tl;dr me what happened up to now.
GL is lynched. I made hilarious posts.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1911 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:30 am

Post by brassherald »

Don't ever lynch GC. He's conftown by play.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1917 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:35 am

Post by brassherald »

Like, how does this come from scum?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (isolation #87) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:42 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1921, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1920, GuiltyLion wrote:maybe GC is getting buddied by brass
I mean, did you see this?
In post 1917, brassherald wrote:
Like, how does this come from scum?
I quoted the wrong post, sorry.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1924 (isolation #88) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:44 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1054, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1052, davesaz wrote:You asked if I was serious. How is that not the same thing as asking if it's a joke?
:?:

The phrase "are you serious?" does not always mean "is this a literal joke attempt?" It frequently means "I cannot believe I am seeing this."

In the context of mafia, using that phrase and quoting your post was prodding you to explain the problems with 875, which I think are apparent and which kmd and myself have identified.
I meant to quote this one.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1926 (isolation #89) » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:51 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 1925, Ankamius wrote:Guilty, this might seem like a weird question, but what was your initial ping on brass?
He had more of a pong on me.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2023 (isolation #90) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:26 pm

Post by brassherald »

Scum did a WIFOM kill and you guys fell for it, smh.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2025 (isolation #91) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:40 pm

Post by brassherald »

I don't kill people who suspect me openly. It's dumb and directs too much attention my way. Plus, if I were scum and did do that, S_S would have been killed night 1, and VD likely night 2.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2027 (isolation #92) » Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:51 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 2000, Myloninja13 wrote:I've played with both town!brass and scum!brass. Tbh they're kinda similar to me lol.
This is a straight up lie, by the way.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2029 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:18 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2028, Myloninja13 wrote:Uh... I did say to me. I didn't notice anything particularly different (Although that may have been because Zoo was a mess overall).
We've only played one game together?
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2032 (isolation #94) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:07 am

Post by brassherald »

I do not remember Newbie 1854 at all, I'll take your word that we were both in that one.

I guess it was not a straight up lie, my bad.

My reads are bad this game, just lynch me and satisfy the raving masses.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2034 (isolation #95) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:13 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2033, Something_Smart wrote:Mylo, don't even mention ongoing games. Just pretend they don't exist.

Brass, what you said about killing me reminds me that I thought you might have picked up I was mason day 1... you said something about me lying low to avoid getting attention; did you think I might have been a mason for that?
Absolutely, I wasn't going to call it out, though, I'm not outing any PRs.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2043 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:20 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2040, Something_Smart wrote:We have all the wrong people voting.

Brass, GC, and Mylo should be putting votes down.
Votes are bad and worthless, and should not exist. Haha, I'm so funny.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2048 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:28 am

Post by brassherald »

VOTE: brassherald

So long!
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2050 (isolation #98) » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:34 am

Post by brassherald »

I was hoping to just be able to come in and quickhammer whomever got to L-1 for a short day anyway, but then no one made an L-1 in the first 24 hours. Next time, I demand a quicker wagon.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2199 (isolation #99) » Tue May 08, 2018 10:18 pm

Post by brassherald »

GG I need to work on my scum game for sures.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2216 (isolation #100) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:35 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2213, Mathdino wrote:can't hear you over having lynched scum twice and getting NK'd because scum knew i'd choose correctly in lylo :P
You say this, but I distinctly remember there being a voice telling Alisae to lynch Myloninja while I was reading the dead thread.

It was my voice
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2224 (isolation #101) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:41 am

Post by brassherald »

I didn't make near as many jokes as I wanted to this game, by the way. Also have to step up my joke game.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2228 (isolation #102) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:43 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2226, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1356, Aster wrote:
Vote Count 2.Final

VoteeVoters
Gamma Emerald (6)
Ankamius (), Mathdino (), Green Crayons (), Myloninja13 (), brassherald (), Kmd4390 ()
brassherald (2)
verydark (), Gamma Emerald ()
Myloninja13 (1)
davesaz ()

Not voting:
GuiltyLion, Something_Smart

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. Gamma Emerald has been hammered.
both scum were on my wagon because they love me
We do love you, Gamma.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (isolation #103) » Wed May 09, 2018 4:44 am

Post by brassherald »

Oh, I was trying to be nice, Alisae. :(
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (isolation #104) » Wed May 09, 2018 5:04 am

Post by brassherald »

brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2246 (isolation #105) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:37 am

Post by brassherald »

The diffusal of the situation by that brassherald guy was masterfully done. And we should all praise him for top notch Dr. Strangelove or How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb screenshot use.
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2247 (isolation #106) » Wed May 09, 2018 6:37 am

Post by brassherald »

In post 2246, brassherald wrote:The diffusal of the situation by that brassherald guy was masterfully done. And we should all praise him for top notch Dr. Strangelove or How I learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb screenshot use.
Seconded.

Return to “Completed Open Games”