Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Eyes without a face »

In post 22, ejjinami wrote:I hardclaim bomb.
I CC.

VOTE: ejjinami
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:44 am

In post 38, ejjinami wrote:You have 2 choices rn, either shitpost with me, or scum-read me
What if I do both?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:51 am

In post 71, Lawliett wrote:best mafia strategy is to sound townie in day 1, get recruited, recruit his partner in day 2 and afterwards buss the bomb

it`s a insta win that way as far as i know

if two mafia get into the neighbourhood, it`s very dangerous for town, because they can begin killing inside the neighbourhood and by bussing the bomb later, win the game.

i was thinking about what we should do to prevent that, but didn`t want to break my newbie theatre but well...now it doesn`t really make a difference.
I had to go back and check if mafia had daytalk. If they didn't I would have really scum read this. It still feels anti-town but I don't see why mafia would want to put the strategy out in the open rather than share it with partners only, so I guess you're town.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:53 am

In post 102, ejjinami wrote:do you have any thoughts on flubb/temporal/ofr?
Not yet. I am trying to work on improving my reads so I need to stop considering gut reads with any significance.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:59 am

In post 90, TemporalLich wrote:I'm gonna avoid voting ejjinami in case she is the bomb and the recruiter hits scum.
Something's not making me feel good about this post, but I'm not able to parse it in words.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:03 am

In post 96, ejjinami wrote:
In post 90, TemporalLich wrote:I'm gonna avoid voting ejjinami in case she is the bomb and the recruiter hits scum.
I don’t really like this
Seems overly cautious and the reasoning doesn’t even make sense
The rest of the post is fine though
We both think the same thing.. looks like this game has 2 bombs. Is it because of Easter?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:07 am

In post 106, ejjinami wrote:Why exactly would the scums be afraid to share it?
Not afraid, but they don't need to. If they didn't have day chat this would have looked like giving instructions to partners though.

And yes, scum do want to be in the bunker, but so do town. The more townies protected the better for us, and the more scum in there the better for them.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:12 am

In post 119, ejjinami wrote:
Lawliett seemed to want to pretend to be a newbie at the beginnin
g, so I REALLY wouldn’t be surprised if they did that regardless of alignment
And that is exactly my point. As a newbie I wouldn't be taking risks if I rolled scum. Check my scum games (I have 2 finished scum games) and you would see I was more reserved in my posting and more concerned about my image.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:15 am

I am not opposed to my own lynch, considering the only town game I won I was lynched on D1. :lol:
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:22 pm

Time to move my lazy RVS vote I guess.

UNVOTE:

The problem is I have no real scum reads to vote. I kind of only have Town reads and nulls.

Town: Ejji+Fumuki
Lean Town: ofrhz+awestfie
Null: Everyone else

@TL: Mind explaining how counterclaiming a scum claim is scummy when you obviously don't consider scum claiming to be scummy? I mean, to me it was an obvious joke and I responded in the same manner, but I'd like to see how you saw it.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:34 pm

Add roster to the town leans. I have skimmed that link and regardless of TL's alignment I think roster is likely town here.

So we have 5 slots I can vote with no real preference. Flub & maadnet haven't posted enough though so I still don't know. Actually Saudade could be a town lean, but like the weakest of them, but I don't want to create sub-tiers to my reads.

Ejji
Fumuki
ofrhz
roster
awest
Saudade
(everyone else)
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:14 pm

In post 195, TemporalLich wrote:P-Edit: Your read list looks okay, but why is ofrhz so high?
I found no signs of manipulation or ill intent in her posts. I get the feeling she's a relaxed townie.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:19 pm

In post 202, High Risk Gamble wrote:
In post 109, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 106, ejjinami wrote:Why exactly would the scums be afraid to share it?
Not afraid, but they don't need to. If they didn't have day chat this would have looked like giving instructions to partners though.

And yes, scum do want to be in the bunker, but so do town. The more townies protected the better for us, and the more scum in there the better for them.
What Fumiki posted was town motivated.
If you think that's scum trying to go for that look sure, but the post itself is far from worthless (@Ejj this part).
My stance was "this likely comes from town" already. I am actually arguing that while Ejji seems sus of my reasoning to TR that.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:09 pm

I don't want to interrupt the ongoing conversations so I'll put my thoughts inside a spoiler and then you can read it once you're done doing what you're doing.

Spoiler:
I am still not happy with the way TL is developing his reads and/or his voting patterns. For example, he had Flubber as his 4th scum read stating he was trying to be concise and towny. This sounded like it was a positive view, as in "at least he is trying". Then TL turns around and votes Flubber as soon as Fumuki makes a case and starts a wagon there, and I am left thinking.. if you meant he was trying as in "faking" then why the hell is he so high on the read list. If you did think he was 4th from the bottom so why not stay committed to a vote on one of the bottom 3? After all we only have 3 scums in here.

This feels opportunistic to me, so it's not just the read on me.. it's everything he days really, and it's starting to feel like those sport fanatics that go like: it's a foul because it was done unto my team, but if we did it it would have been fair game. It's called double standards.

I also agree that the wagon on Flubber went up too fast for my liking. Like, he may have been lazy at the start but he's engaged now and I'm not seeing what those who are voting him are seeing. Something feels terribly wrong here.

Note: Still TR Fumuki hard. He did the effort to try and compose a case, and I think he believes his own case. It's the other voters I'm not too comfortable with their votes.

Also Saudi Arabia hasn't really contributed much so far and it's hard to get a read on a slot that's basically saying nothing. So I'm scummy in your eyes? Why? And what other reads do you have besides Ejji-Town and Fumuki-scum?

Right now I think my read list is slightly adjusted to:
Fumuki
Ejji
roster
ofrhz
HRG
Flub
maad
awest
Saudade
TL

And given the two leading wagons I'd obviously much rather lynch TL over Flubber, so

VOTE: TL
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:15 pm

In post 437, awestfie wrote:
In post 436, Fumuki wrote:because if it`s obvious to you that as long as we don`t recruit mafia to the hood it`s a very town sided setup, it should be obvious as well that deepwolves are important.
No shit. What does this have to do with deepwolf? If the neighborhood town-reads someone, they should add them to the neighborhood. If they're worried that they might be a deepwolf, then they're town-read is shit. I don't understand how you're having such a hard time grasping that.

VOTE: Fumuki

Them overdoing things, on top of the obvious comments they just spit out makes me feel like they're just throwing out words in an attempt to look useful. It doesn't feel natural. Their read on Flubbernugget in is weak.
Regardless of the issue, I don't think this warrants a vote on Fumuki at all. You say potayto, he says potahto. That's all.

I think I'm starting to like my bottom 3 reads for a scum team. No I just need to go check if they had any significant interactions with each other.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:19 pm

In post 443, Flubbernugget wrote:Lets pretend a deepwolf conversation never happened. Who is scum then?
Man, I'm tempted to move you up a notch for this alone.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:07 pm

In post 568, TemporalLich wrote:I just realized I am L-1.
You're not. Ehhi unvoted before roster voted you.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:16 pm

Obviously nobody's counting votes. The last VC was at the top of the previous page, then ofrhz switched to maad, Ejji unvoted, roster voted TL, and TL switched to awest.

TL is @L-2 followed by me @L-4
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #588 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:21 pm

Aside from that, everything being said is confusing me. Fumuki is going to laugh if RL is town, yet he is arguing for town!TL. I am up on TL's read list because my wagon is being resisted??? Since when did strong resistance to a wagon become indicative of a town lynch target?
And what's all the fuss about the deepwolf? Are we going to lynch our town reads for fear they may be scum playing us??
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:59 am

In post 607, Saudade wrote:Friendly reminder that I'm voting scum and you should sheep
You almost sound like you're convinced this is true.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:11 pm

In post 621, TemporalLich wrote:VOTE: Eyes without a face

I am happy with this vote. Saudade pings town to me now with HRG's case in .
So it's not like I'm the only counterwagon to yours or anything like that. Right?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:51 pm

In post 648, ofrhz wrote:VOTE: eyes

*whistles*
You backstabber!
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:54 pm

In post 663, Saudade wrote:
In post 653, awestfie wrote:This game has no spark and I'd rather see a lynch than do what we're currently doing. I am A-OK with lynching Eyes too.
there are other ways to ignite the game state besides lynching players
I am not taking my clothes off. Forget it.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:03 pm

In post 694, Saudade wrote:I could be wrong tho lets see what he has to say in his defense
I don't see a case for me to defend. We are blindly lynching someone and it could very well be me.
Someone told me self-voting is bad play regardless. Otherwise I would have voted myself to help you all see the light. My fear is I will always be a lynch candidate for as long as I'm alive and people are even more inclined to hunt for my partners without even seeing my flip. That's BAD PLAY!
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:05 pm

I mean, it's not bad for scum. It gives them room to flip their reads on whomever they like upon my flip. It's bad for town because once I flip green they can't just say "Oops. Wrong lynch but X is still scum". Instead they maybe forced to drop a genuine scum read on someone who is indeed scum just because they already decided they were of the same alignment I am.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:55 pm

In post 700, ofrhz wrote:

What are your reads eyes?

Im curious about your read on saudade in particular
Saudi Arabia is one of those people I'd auto-SR like Dr Worm and such players. I don't think it funny to do gimmicks and talk nonsense all the time. Sometimes they provide random reads but nothing to discuss. When they do engage they are asking others such silly questions (like "what does this mean?" & "why do you think that?") which makes them appear like they're asking questions when they really aren't.

In short, I have no qualms voting S.A. (whom I am intentionally misspelling as Saudi Arabia in revenge for his treatment to my name) but I can't say I gave a read on him one way or another with confidence.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:58 pm

In fact, this is the only read that looks authentic on TL's readlist, yet TL has him 2 notches higher than bottom in BOTH his posted readlists which I also find intriguing. Like, why does TL post read lists when he's not voting his top SR anyway? I was his Top SR and he didn't vote me until he moved me up 4 notches. WHY?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:33 pm

In post 713, ofrhz wrote:I also feel like eyes hasn't been responding to his wagon like he did in 9:12

in 9:12 (where he was town), he reacted violently to his mislynch there and started calling some people on his wagon dumb and bad at mafia etc etc.

Basically I feel like his reaction to being wagoned here doesn't have the same ~frustration~ compared to him being wagoned in 9:12
Did it stop me from getting lynched though?? Yeah, didn't think so.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:41 pm

In post 722, Saudade wrote:
In post 706, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 700, ofrhz wrote:

What are your reads eyes?

Im curious about your read on saudade in particular
Saudi Arabia is one of those people I'd auto-SR like Dr Worm and such players. I don't think it funny to do gimmicks and talk nonsense all the time. Sometimes they provide random reads but nothing to discuss. When they do engage they are asking others such silly questions (like "what does this mean?" & "why do you think that?") which makes them appear like they're asking questions when they really aren't.

In short, I have no qualms voting S.A. (whom I am intentionally misspelling as Saudi Arabia in revenge for his treatment to my name) but I can't say I gave a read on him one way or another with confidence.
I'll SaudiArabia your face

also why do you only reply to your wagon and dont scumhunt
like if you ever talk, which is not often
you talk about how YOU
are being MISTREATED
by this AWFUL
TOWN
=(
In post 723, TemporalLich wrote:okay I have to state that is an excellent case against eyes

Saudade is the townie we need
Yeah, you both can back up that claim??

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=79467&user_select[]=32169
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:49 pm

In post 893, Saudade wrote:just ISO yourself..
I just did that. That link in my response is my ISO. Now go and quote the posts that were only reactive and do the math yourself. Like I could argue that you're only talking to me when I talk to you (which is true, but a nonsense reason to bring up anyway). Otherwise you ask people silly questions and post silly commentary.

Would you rather I posted a mathematical theory? Or quote a random post and ask "who's this directed at?" Would that be proactive posting to you?

^^^See? I'm asking questions now. If you ignore them you'res scum. If you answer them you're being proactive. Pick your own poison.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:50 pm

In post 988, Jingle wrote:
Well, excuse me. I'm doing the best I can.

*sulks*
I think you can do better, like eventually change maadnet's vote on TL with themilkcartonkid?
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:54 pm

In post 1016, awestfie wrote:I really want Eyes (the player, not the organs).
You need the organs more if you're town in this game.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:11 pm

In post 1045, TemporalLich wrote:Be warned that I am L-1 so don't hammer me outside of the tent.
UNVOTE:

Just to give the town more time to discuss.

@Ejji: I am not sure I want to go back and look for what exactly triggered me to say this, but -generally- I think it's bad to say things like "this is SvS" before one of the two is flipped. Once flipped (if town) you have basically argued against your case on the other.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:02 am

In post 1068, awestfie wrote:
In post 1060, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 1045, TemporalLich wrote:Be warned that I am L-1 so don't hammer me outside of the tent.
UNVOTE:

Just to give the town more time to discuss.
He wasn't at L-1 anymore. :igmeou:
Well I was catching up and didn't see the new votes/unvotes. Why do you care though? You prefer my lynch over his anyway.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:06 am

In post 1071, themilkcartonkid wrote:What is this sr on awest? Also, totally did not see that post from eyes where they threatened to self vote... that's pretty scummy...
Where did you get the impression that it was a threat to vote myself? I said I
will not
do it because it's bad practice. Unless you think my aim is to be worse at playing the game (although I don't see how I can get any worse tbh). lol
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:27 am

In post 1107, awestfie wrote:Is Eyes lynched yet?
Yes. The day is over and you can finally talk to your scum buddies in the scum PT. Congratulations.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:29 am

In post 1108, Saudade wrote:I too am trying to direct this game in a way I see fit, am I scum too?
My best guess is YES, but people with experience with you seem to differ.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:34 am

In post 1123, awestfie wrote:If we do lynch the bomb, regardless of flip, do you lynch town wins tomorrow?
In post 1124, awestfie wrote:Remove lynch from ^ and it's basically what tmck just asked.

So, not only am I scum.. I am specifically the bomb!! You're
pathetic
hilarious.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1225 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:39 am

In post 1148, TemporalLich wrote:VOTE: awestfie

Even if you flip green I won't regret this.
First thing we agree on all game.. I think.

VOTE: awest
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:40 am

In post 1149, rosterfoster wrote:Hey now that Lich wants to kill you can you help us lynch him?
I don't think scum!TL defends me here. I get the feeling he's as frustrated as I am.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:43 am

In post 1161, ofrhz wrote:I don’t scum TL would tr his main counterwagon here
^^ This. Very much this.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1253 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:47 am

In post 1173, awestfie wrote:
In post 1171, Saudade wrote:
In post 1163, awestfie wrote:
In post 1160, awestfie wrote:A) I'm over this game.

B) TL's logic just gave me a headache.

C) No one but Saudade and I seems to be
wanting*
Eyes to be lynched.

D) IDC anymore.

P-Edit: Now you vote him, okay.
My phone is so dumb.

I still hate this game.
switchhhhhhhhhhhhhh
your voteeeeeeeeeee
backkkkkkkkk
VOTE: Eyes
And this is sooooooo scummy it stinks. Switching votes between me and TL tells me you just want to get a lynch regardless and you don't care which of us is lynched. I think it's obvious that me vs TL can't be SvS. You son't even need eyes to see this.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:53 am

In post 1217, Jingle wrote:
In post 1201, Saudade wrote:Is this kill fuck marry?
If so can we double up? Killing and marrying the same person makes getting the inheritance so much easier.
Looks like this mod is necrophilic. This is DISGUSTING!
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:59 am

In post 1232, Saudade wrote:I am also infinitely more charming
\
Not really. That's why I want to kill and marry her and not you.

@Ejji: If I didn't want to do the effort then I sure won't do it now. There's no point in efforting when it's clear I'm getting lynched anyway.
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #44) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:08 pm

In post 1364, Saudade wrote:Sadness is taking over.. your eyes your eyes
Did I hear someone calling my name??

GG all, and a special salute to my scum team.

@Town: That's what you get for lynching me on D1. EAT IT! Bwahahahaha
Eyes without a face
Eyes without a face
Goon
Eyes without a face
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (isolation #45) » Sun May 05, 2019 1:24 pm

@Ejji: O knew you were in the bunker. I didn't notice Flub'd crumb though and though it was Fumuki the other member. You were too obvious with your looking for someone to town it up. I mean, I got the impression you were looking for someone to add to the bunker, so there was always a good chance you were the obvious NK even if you had recruited a townie.

Return to “Completed Open Games”