Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #0) » Tue May 21, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

So in the end it's all a gamble for who gets sent to the party, excellent. A party is no fun with only one person though - why does everybody want to be alone?

The way I see it, we should manage the party and the lynch using separate rules - we lynch people who are likely to be mafia, but we don't necessarily send people who are likely to be town to the party. Mmm, I think any plan that involves trying to send townie people in is flawed.

VOTE: Skygazer
They're way too controlling!! Get them out of here, this is supposed to be a party

I don't like Mary's post because it seems to be assuming that we're following Skygazer's line of logic for some reason - talking about the party isn't annoying noise either... it's all we have to go off of right now.

I think we should put a group of 5 people into the party today - At that number, the groups are split enough that we get some real info, and the party group is small enough that we can add a few more people. Once somebody is in the party, they cannot be removed, so we'll just reverse our strategy later on: If we want a small group of people, they can be the people outside of the party
Madness is the essence of gambling, isn't it?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Tue May 21, 2019 10:55 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

At the end of the game, ideally, there will be 2 people remaining outside of the party
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Thu May 23, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 89, The Renais Twins wrote:her entrance is essentially exactly the same as her entrance in a past game where she was scum and I have other spicy reasons to think that she's scum
ok.... go on? Because otherwise this seems pretty opportunistic coming from you
In post 86, Kirari Momobami wrote:HEAL: Mary Saotome, Yumeko Jabami, Kirari Momobami, PenguinPower, SkyGazer

VOTE: Hellknight
HEAL: Mary Saotome, Yumeko Jabami, Kirari Momobami, PenguinPower, SkyGazer

VOTE: Hellknight

Skygazer and Hellknight are switchable for me

Don't like Uncle Bob in post 80... why does my plan being unhelpful even mean I get voted? I don't like the reasoning, or lack of connections between voting for scum and voting because you disagree (it seems scummy)

If we know 5 town right now, we don't need the party mechanic to win anyway - that's a flawed argument. We don't need to win twice as hard, we need to not lose momentum twice as hard by both being wrong on the lynch and thereby being wrong on who is town in the party

Seriously though, if you can name 5 town right now, and everyone agrees, and they're all town.... we win without the party mechanic. Needless to say that's easier said than done
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Thu May 23, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 64, Skygazer wrote:
In post 55, Yumeko Jabami wrote:The way I see it, we should manage the party and the lynch using separate rules - we lynch people who are likely to be mafia, but we don't necessarily send people who are likely to be town to the party. Mmm, I think any plan that involves trying to send townie people in is flawed.
Why??? Not liking this post at all, feels like you're writing a paper and trying to get your word count up

VOTE: yumeko
Everything in that post is me discussing something different though
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #4) » Sat May 25, 2019 12:38 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 163, Michael Scott wrote:I think I'd be more comfortable sending consensus strong townreads at a pace of 1-2 per day.
In post 163, Michael Scott wrote: HEAL: Michael Scott, Kirari MomoBunny, Fuscosco
Town are more likely to be this inconsistent I reckon...

Anyway, we don't play mafia to be more comfortable, I'd like a shot at winning myself
Mary Saotome wrote:HK is such a boring lynch you losers. It gives us barely any information. Their posts aren't even that bad!
Wow you're lame! Why do you have to be such a debbie downer! It's supposed to be a party! Just go with the flow! Just kill him already!
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #5) » Sat May 25, 2019 11:18 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

Mary Saotome is looking scummier and scummier with every post - would lynch
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #6) » Mon May 27, 2019 1:17 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

Hmm okay, Titus is looking like town to me, I think Michaerl scott is town as well, though I don't agree with their analysis on Mary (I don't think that's how they play as scum)

Mary is looking better, Kirari looks like town to me

I'm okay with any plan that puts multiple players in the party
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #7) » Mon May 27, 2019 1:19 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

Rc replaces out of ~50% of his games, it's not ai, it's really not - he could easily be whatever alignment
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #8) » Tue May 28, 2019 10:18 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

I'm confused, why am I at 5 votes?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #9) » Tue May 28, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

And why is sending nobody to the party at 4 votes?

I must admit I wasn't expecting this type of a performance.

Can we unvote the "nobody" votes? What's the merit in not using the party at all tonight?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (isolation #10) » Tue May 28, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 462, Inbred Lannisters wrote:Also talk to me about Yumeko: I admit I was actually excited to play with them (I followed one of their previous games and loved the posting style) but they seem... lackluster this game.
Hey loosen up, it's a party.

Really though, expect to see my posting return to what you're more familiar with soon
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #11) » Thu May 30, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 606, schadd_ wrote:

Vote count 1a.6

party vote
PARTY MEMBERS (0):

Hell Knight, PenguinPower, Raya36, Skygazer (3):
Yumeko Jabami, PenguinPower, Hell Knight
duppin, Inbred Lannisters (2):
RedPanda, Inbred Lannisters
nobody (2):
Mary Saotome, Edgar Allan Foe
Hell Knight, Mary Saotome, PenguinPower, Skygazer, Titus, Uncle Bob, Yumeko Jabami (1):
Kirari Momobami
duppin, Edgar Allan Foe, Fuscosco (1):
Fuscosco
Uncle Bob (1):
Uncle Bob
PenguinPower (1):
Skygazer
Skygazer (1):
Raya36

not voting (2):
Titus, duppin

lynch
Yumeko Jabami (8):
Skygazer, Uncle Bob, PenguinPower, Titus, Kirari Momobami, Hell Knight, RedPanda, Mary Saotome
Hell Knight (3):
Yumeko Jabami, duppin, Inbred Lannisters
Titus (2):
Fuscosco, Edgar Allan Foe

not voting (1):
Raya36

with 14 alive, it takes 8 to choose a group. the group phase ends may 30th at 12:20 central US time; in (expired on 2019-05-30 12:20:00)

mod notes
  • prodding uncle bob

Hey guys, turns out you can't get rid of me that easily. Let's look at how that wagon on me formed, more specifically let's look at the reasons for each persons vote:

Skygazer: Voting me because they did not like my post 55, despite other people pointing out that what they were saying doesn't make sense - has been content to coast on their vote since then, while doing minimal in game thread

Uncle Bob: Voting me from post 80 because he did not like my plan, when asked why not liking my plan meant they would vote to lynch me they ignored it and continued to coast on their vote with minimal effort in the game thread

PenguinPower: No reason

Titus: No reason

Kirari Momobami: Didn't actually vote me, so this is an error in the votecount - it's still important to note, because it looks like the following 3 votes are l-2, l-1, and lynch

Hell Knight: No reason given for their vote in 480, their vote pushes my wagon above their own wagon. In post they say I'm 'hard null', and has 3 other people as scum or scummy. Continues to vote me, and never explains their own vote on me.

RedPanda: No reason given for voting me in 410 (except an offhand reference to me 'not scumhunting' earlier) - after it seems like I reach 8 votes and am lynched, he starts to explain himself - what are his motives for doing so? From his viewpoint, I've been lynched. He's not trying to convince other people that I'm mafia, he's trying to justify his own actions so that he doesn't look so bad after I flip.

Mary Saotome: No reason given: They thought they were hammering and disappeared

Now, to recap, here's who I think we should be looking at:

Skygazer
is suspicious because they voted me early, has ignored questioning that their reasoning doesn't make sense, and has since coasted, doing not much of anything, throwing out the occasional heal vote.

Uncle Bob
is a little suspicious, for the same reasons as Skygazer, but less so than Skygazer in my mind, keep an eye on them nonetheless

Titus
is suspicious because while they are keen to talk strategy, and about their kirari/fusco reads, they voted me without reason, their contributions to the game feel weak, and it seems they don't really care what happens

PenguinPower
is a little suspicious, they seem content to vote for no reason, only agree to parties that have him in them (why?), and again, contributions are weak and it doesn't seem like they care what happens

HellKnight
is suspicious because he voted me without much thought, then in a later post contradicted himself by saying I'm null and 3 other people are scummy. Why isn't he voting for those people? his vote looks super opportunistic and survivalistic, as well, following a bunch of people who are voting for no reason.

RedPanda
is suspicious because he voted me without reason at an opportunistic time, and then explained himself after it seemed like I was already lynched - why would he do that? Why does it matter if I'm already dead? It seems they didn't think I was mafia.

Mary Saotome
is suspicious because their contribution to the game has been weak, especially for them, and they tried to quick hammer without really looking at the people who were voting

Here are the strengths of my scumreads:

HellKnight

Skygazer

RedPanda

Titus

Penguinpower

Mary Saotome

Uncle Bob

Yes, I think that everyone who was voting me is scummy to some extent - the top 4 to a higher agree, which is where I'd also like to look today, maybe saving the rest for another look on day 3/4. Hellknight clearly needs to go, not mentioned is that my wagon rising up like that while Hellknight's didn't is highly scum indicative for them on its own, and their actions speak louder than their words
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (isolation #12) » Thu May 30, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 818, PenguinPower wrote:Wait...why no vote on HK?
My vote is already on them, but imagine I doubled down on my vote

Now they're not just being voted for being kind of suspicious, now there is substantial reasoning for lynching them
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #13) » Thu May 30, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 821, RedPanda wrote:what are you srs yumeko? do you think i am dumb or something for thinking you were lynched?
I had 8 votes on me. Typically, that is a lynch. Can you explain why you thought I wasn't lynched?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #14) » Thu May 30, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 824, RedPanda wrote:because u weren't.
How did you know I wasn't? What made you think that?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #15) » Thu May 30, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 826, RedPanda wrote:Why aren't you lynched? Does that answer your question omg.
The votecount wasn't posted until after you gave your reasoning. According to the votecount, I went from 5 to 8 votes. Why did you not think I was being lynched, and that we were in twilight, when it seemed like I had 8 votes on me, and the newest votecount wasn't posted yet?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #16) » Thu May 30, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

So we went from "I'm not an idiot, of course I knew it wasn't a hammer" and the reason is because, after it looked like there were 8 votes on me, you went back and looked over the lynch mechanics again, for seemingly no reason, and I was supposed to intuit this somehow. And/or you counted votes (from what point? The start of the game? The last votecount?) and the fake hammers somehow confused you
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #17) » Thu May 30, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 481, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 477, Hell Knight wrote:HEAL: PenguinPower, Skygazer, Raya36, Hell Knight

I can get behind this

-bae
Explain:
1. Why you thought healing nobody was something you could get behind at the time inspite of multiple voices against it
2. Why you feel this is a good set to heal (reads inside these 4)
3. Why you disagree that sending obvtown and winning in a coalition-style way (whether at once or over 2-3 days) is a bad idea and won't sheep us
4. Read on my slot and whether you can get behind me to sheep
5. Your strongest townreads and why
6. Why Yumeko. Is Yumeko at L-1?
Unvote. We need to utilise the 7 remaining days

-Joffrey
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #18) » Thu May 30, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 834, RedPanda wrote:
In post 832, Yumeko Jabami wrote:So we went from "I'm not an idiot, of course I knew it wasn't a hammer" and the reason is because, after it looked like there were 8 votes on me, you went back and looked over the lynch mechanics again, for seemingly no reason, and I was supposed to intuit this somehow. And/or you counted votes (from what point? The start of the game? The last votecount?) and the fake hammers somehow confused you
No. Can you just read exactly what I'm typing.

The fake hammers were before u were at 8. And That was when I counted the votes and then IBL overreacted and that was when i learned abt the mechanic.

and Also your entire premise that I was trying to justify my vote on you after is shot already.Why did you ignore that?
I'm not ignoring anything, we're discussing it right now, no? So the reason you thought I wasn't hammered is because you counted the votes after the votecount in post ?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #19) » Thu May 30, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

OK, that's fine then. Let's move on to your reasons for voting me...
In post 542, RedPanda wrote:And she's a vote over others because I feel her strategy to send 5 of the strongest town reads is like the worst of them all and she even acknowledges the same in that post that it's easier said than done.
I don't believe I've ever given a strategy to send 5 of the strongest town reads to the party, I believe I made it pretty clear that I was fine with whoever getting sent, as long as a small chunk of the player list got sent through. Certainly I argued against such a strategy.
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #20) » Thu May 30, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 90, Yumeko Jabami wrote:If we know 5 town right now, we don't need the party mechanic to win anyway - that's a flawed argument. We don't need to win twice as hard, we need to not lose momentum twice as hard by both being wrong on the lynch and thereby being wrong on who is town in the party

Seriously though, if you can name 5 town right now, and everyone agrees, and they're all town.... we win without the party mechanic. Needless to say that's easier said than done
Here is what I posted, apparently you didn't look into my posts
too
hard, which is why it's weird to me that you seem to have settled on me being scum
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #21) » Thu May 30, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

Neither, just because I ask you a question, does not mean I am attacking you, I'm simply trying to understand
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #22) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

Votecount 450 was edited due to a mistake - that mistake is highly implied to be that Kirari was voting me.

What votecount 450 used to show was 6 votes on me (probably, I never actually saw it)

Look again at this post:
In post 481, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 477, Hell Knight wrote:HEAL: PenguinPower, Skygazer, Raya36, Hell Knight

I can get behind this

-bae
Explain:
1. Why you thought healing nobody was something you could get behind at the time inspite of multiple voices against it
2. Why you feel this is a good set to heal (reads inside these 4)
3. Why you disagree that sending obvtown and winning in a coalition-style way (whether at once or over 2-3 days) is a bad idea and won't sheep us
4. Read on my slot and whether you can get behind me to sheep
5. Your strongest townreads and why
6. Why Yumeko. Is Yumeko at L-1?
Unvote. We need to utilise the 7 remaining days

-Joffrey
First of all, Hellknight never acknowledged this post, but let's look past that for a moment - following Hellknight's vote, it appears that I am at
L-1
. They weren't overreacting, or mistaken. At this point, Skygazer and PenguinPower post fake hammer me.

As of your posting, you showed no signs of realizing that they were fake hammers, or anything about the lynch mechanics, that's why I was questioning you. I don't really like how the conversation played out, you seemed hesitant to give a firm answer, as if you were afraid of making a mistake.
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #23) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

Let's also acknowledge: Mary Saotome believed she was hammering me... while simultaneously her vote for the party was on "nobody"
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #24) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 849, Titus wrote:
In post 848, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Let's also acknowledge: Mary Saotome believed she was hammering me... while simultaneously her vote for the party was on "nobody"
Evidence for the first?

I assume her nobody vote was not a random mistake like mine was?
Votecount showed me at 6 votes, Hellknight voted me, then Mary voted me, making that 8 votes

As to whether she truly believed that was a hammer, I guess we'll have to wait for her, but that's what it looks like
In post 850, RedPanda wrote:
In post 845, Kirari Momobami wrote:Panda, you sure seem to deflect questions with other questions a lot. Does whether Yumeko is defending herself or attacking you change your answers to her questions?
It doesn't change my answers. I'm trying to read her slot. I want to know if she thinks I'm scum or trying to figure out my reasoning for my vote.
I'm asking you to explain your actions. Your reasoning is wrong - it's not based off of something that I did, I'm pointing out that you didn't look very hard at my posting before deciding to vote me. The implication here is that you are scummy for doing so, is there another explanation? Do you not agree that the reasoning you gave is wrong?

Right now, I do think you're scum - I think the way you are reacting to pressure is shady, and it feels like you're trying to paint me as scum in this exchange for pushing on you - even though you alluded to scumreading me for not scumhunting earlier.

I don't really care that you voted me, what I do care about is that you cited reasons that never happened, ignored an influx of votes that were questionable at best and scum motivated at worst, try to sidetrack the conversation by trying to make it about me instead of about you.
RedPanda wrote:But what happened to the I was trying to justify my vote premise? have you moved on to why I'm voting for you now?
You haven't 'blown the theory away' as you seem to suggest. You answered my questions - you say you saw the setup mechanics and the fake voters. I think the way you went about answering the questions was shady, regardless of if the theory is true or not. There's no gaurantee that you're not lying, I'm not sure what you want me to do.
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #25) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

Vote count 1a.6

party vote
PARTY MEMBERS (0):

duppin, Inbred Lannisters (2):
RedPanda, Inbred Lannisters
nobody (2):
Mary Saotome, Edgar Allan Foe
Hell Knight, Mary Saotome, PenguinPower, Skygazer, Titus, Uncle Bob, Yumeko Jabami (1):
Kirari Momobami
duppin, Edgar Allan Foe, Fuscosco (1):
Fuscosco
Uncle Bob (1):
Uncle Bob
PenguinPower (1):
Skygazer
Skygazer (1):
Raya36

not voting (2):
Titus, duppin

lynch
Yumeko Jabami (8):
Skygazer, Uncle Bob, PenguinPower, Titus, Kirari Momobami, Hell Knight, RedPanda, Mary Saotome
Hell Knight (3):
Titus (2):

not voting (1):
Raya36

with 14 alive, it takes 8 to choose a group. the group phase ends may 30th at 12:20 central US time; in (expired on 2019-05-30 12:20:00)

mod notes
  • prodding uncle bob
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #26) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 716, schadd_ wrote:
mod notes
  • corrected an error in old VCs, yumeko is not lynched
[/b][/color]
This is why I said it was heavily implied, and yes vc 450 was edited after this
Kirari Momobami wrote:I guess I just feel like you're stalling a lot in this exchange
I agree with this sentiment, that's why I said it looked like he was being cautious about what he was saying, like he was afraid of messing up, instead of coming out and giving the reason right away
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #27) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 867, RedPanda wrote:Yumeko I can admit to you that I misread what you posted.
As for Yumeko, Well in my games I always town hunt because I believe even though most townies also try to be careful about what they post sometimes they post something genuine and my gut is what decides that. And I count the number of genuine posts they make in the off chance that a scum manages to get one that pings me. None of Yumekos posts have given me a genuine vibe. And she's a vote over others because I feel her strategy to send 5 of the strongest town reads is like the worst of them all and she even acknowledges the same in that post that it's easier said than done.
Apart from that is there any fault in the way I scumhunt? Who else do you think I should vote for? And please mention someone other than hellknight.
Skygazer, Mary Saotome

But really, Hellknight is the best vote today, the fact that I got run up to 8 votes while hell knight did nothing and nobody was interested in voting him should speak volumes, it's highly scum indicative, their posting is contradictory, they're not answering questions that come directly after their posting, etc. It's hard to think of an argument for keeping him around, and yet people seem reluctant to vote for them

Your method of scumhunting could indeed use work - when multiple people vote for no reason, before you've even given your reasons, it's time to rethink that wagon. There are people who voted me (Skygazer, Uncle Bob, Hellknight) who are "not scumhunting" yet for some reason that label gets applied to me and I'm a better lynch than any of them
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #28) » Fri May 31, 2019 11:51 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 872, RedPanda wrote:
In post 871, RedPanda wrote:Whats your read on penguinpower and titus with regard to the just right before the heal mechanic locked in?
Whats your read on their actions right before the heal mechanic locked in?
You mean letting the party be random? There's nothing wrong with that at all, they're fine.
In post 877, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 874, Kirari Momobami wrote:What's HK at right now?
hk is an easy out lynch. i dont like LHF lynches as a rule; they havent been here, but I def scumread the,
In post 913, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 885, Kirari Momobami wrote:I think they're town, I just still think they're more than likely to end up costing us the game at this point (in addition to making the rest of the game a lot less fun).
Hi after the part is not when you do this indepth analysis on IL
We need a wagon today, the hk focus is weak
In post 914, Fuscosco wrote:Im really wary of all this focus on

1: the hood composition post-formation
2: Assuming theres a deepwolf post-formation
3: Pushing a lurker wagon like its a civic duty

its really shit
In post 915, Fuscosco wrote:wtf is wrong with you people. havent you ever heard that activity!=Alignment.
In post 1001, Fuscosco wrote:VOTE: mary
Your focus on not wanting HK to be lynched because of lurking seems out of place here. I don't think anybody is arguing that they should be lynched for lurking, but rather because they're scummy - there's no reason to give them a free pass just because they're lurking. Also, you say you scumread them... why not push the lynch through, then? Is this not beneficial to you? But you seem to be defending them pretty hard for some reason and it's throwing me off.
In post 891, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 888, RedPanda wrote:I want you to ignore your general read and look at the party votes and his last few posts.
From the party votes, I'd say it's likelier that Hell Knight is scum over PenguinPower.

Noting that scum wouldn't want to send two of themselves to a party of four, but exactly one - suggests that two scum won't both vote on a heal that contains both of them. I'm also making the weak assumption that scum would not want to send two town to the party either; so Fus willing to send me and Duppin *and* Duppin willing to send me and Fus *and* is slightly town indicative.

Thing is, I can imagine town Penguin doing what he did this game. There are scummier slots like Mary and HK; I'd lynch there first.

Also, I think I'm adding Skygazer to my lynchpool. Not giving reasons now.

-Jeff

This is interesting, but kind of doesn't make sense to me. Here is what Hell Knight was voting:
He was voting himself into the group that Skygazer was also a part of - you suggest that scum wouldn't want to do that, but also say you're adding Skygazer to the lynch pool. Is this just 2 sides of a coin where it's either Hell Knight or Skygazer to you?
In post 899, RedPanda wrote: I have more to say about this. But I'd like to hear Yumekos thoughts on the party votes and penguinpower first.
I don't think you need to wait for me, and would prefer if you didn't, I don't think that what you're asking me is particularly special where you need to wait for me.
In post 911, Hell Knight wrote:
In post 832, Yumeko Jabami wrote:So we went from "I'm not an idiot, of course I knew it wasn't a hammer" and the reason is because, after it looked like there were 8 votes on me, you went back and looked over the lynch mechanics again,
for seemingly no reason
I'd say the fact that the thread didn't close was plenty of reason to review the mechanics.
This argument that HK put forth shows that they haven't really been reading the interaction in question. The votecount didn't show up until around post 800, while what is being referenced is a post around 580 or so - it's not a matter of the threat locking or not.
In post 912, Hell Knight wrote:
In post 869, Yumeko Jabami wrote:But really, Hellknight is the best vote today, the fact that I got run up to 8 votes while hell knight did nothing and nobody was interested in voting him should speak volumes, it's highly scum indicative, their posting is contradictory, they're not answering questions that come directly after their posting, etc. It's hard to think of an argument for keeping him around, and yet people seem reluctant to vote for them
Here's an argument - I'm here now. Let me catch up.
-Pers
Oh please I don't like begging, and that's not an argument
In post 918, duppin wrote:So you think all scum voted on you or? And does that mean you believe there are only town in the party?
Not necessarily - I believe that everybody who voted me is scummy to some extent, but not all necessarily scum with each other. If they are scum then logically the chances of the party having scum go down as well, but I wasn't thinking about that
In post 919, duppin wrote:Yumeko (I do like your interactions with RedPanda, but not really a fan of you calling everyone your wagon scummy. I understand some people might argue that could be a slight town tell but that is actually the reason I dislike it. It felt more like you tried to came up with a reason for finding everyone on your wagon suspicious rather than actually thinking they were scummy. You also didn't really comment on the party, it might not be fair of me to expect that from you given you are under a lot of pressure, but given I find you slightsly suspicious the fact that you didn't comment on the wagon while implying all scum voted on you makes me more worried about the party having a scum in it. This obviously only makes sense if you are actually scum though.
Well let's clear something up - I'm not so much under a lot of pressure as I am receiving a lot of votes. As I pointed out, many of those votes were for no reason at all. As for the party... I'm not too concerned about there being scum or not in it right now, what do you think I need to comment on, and why should I be concerned with the party more than what I'm talking about?
In post 994, Hell Knight wrote:Top lynch choices rn are: Yumeko, Mary

-Pers (last post was me too)
Why...? That's not what you said earlier.
In post 921, Hell Knight wrote:
In post 820, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 818, PenguinPower wrote:Wait...why no vote on HK?
My vote is already on them, but imagine I doubled down on my vote

Now they're not just being voted for being kind of suspicious, now there is substantial reasoning for lynching them
We are a hydra, Yumeko. The vote on you came from me - bae, the null read was from persi. It’s that simple. Honestly you’re not doing much in my book to move you into a town slot so I’m pretty happy where my vote is

-bae
According to the reads list you guys posted... you shouldn't be happy where your vote is, because I'm dead null as you said.

In post 929, Hell Knight wrote:
In post 888, RedPanda wrote:
In post 887, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 884, RedPanda wrote:Joffrey whats your read on penguin?
Think I mentioned this before. I'm leaning scum, but I dunno. Nancy however thinks he's obvscum.

-Joff
I want you to ignore your general read and look at the party votes and his last few posts.
If nance thinks he’s obvscum and we think he’s scum, let’s vote here

VOTE: PP

I think he was buddying us when he proposed us for the party

And I fell for it

-bae
What was the point of the last post where you said you were happy with your vote? Feels like posturing now since you did in fact change it.
In post 972, Uncle Bob wrote:Red panda injected enough energy into the game that I would not lynch him.
Why is injecting energy into the game a reason not to lynch someone?

Do you think they're town or do you have other reasons for not wanting to lynch?
In post 1024, Uncle Bob wrote:I'm suffering though the Yumeko, Red Panda stuff at the moment, and probably not reading it as closely as I should, but Yumeko, why do you Mary will confess to thinking that she was quick hammering you?
I mean, she might not. We can wait to see what she says. I think it's notable that she's due for a prod now - possibly because she thought the game moved into the night phase and didn't feel any urgency in logging back on to do anything. That's just a theory though - Isn't it better to ask Mary than to ask me what I think Mary will do?
In post 1051, Hell Knight wrote:
In post 1025, Uncle Bob wrote:
In post 941, Hell Knight wrote:I also don’t like your PP null read

PP has made enough posts for people to have a solid opinion on him...I get your reasoning on keeping him in your null pile but it just seems non commital

-bae
In post 993, Hell Knight wrote:Caught up through page 20.
I don't grok how hellknight reads the thread
This is a hydra. First post above is from bae, who's been here from the start. Second is from me. I didn't know the game was up until 20 pages had passed, so I did two 10-page catchups.
-Pers
Being a hydra doesn't give you diplomatic immunity to:
1) being lynched
2) being questioned
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1056 (isolation #29) » Fri May 31, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

My suspicions on uncle bob have faded as I learn more about what kind of a player he is (kind of clueless/aloof/just popping in to say things). That is, I don't think what he did is suspicious coming from him anymore

I don't want to switch tracks and Lynch Mary today, and they should get a chance to explain themself first. I still think lynching Hell Knight is what makes the most sense, as they are the scummiest player. Additionally, lynching HK provides further insight on both the party and on the wagon on myself that built up, and even this wagon on mary that is overtaking HK
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 1058, Titus wrote:
In post 1056, Yumeko Jabami wrote:My suspicions on uncle bob have faded as I learn more about what kind of a player he is (kind of clueless/aloof/just popping in to say things). That is, I don't think what he did is suspicious coming from him anymore

I don't want to switch tracks and Lynch Mary today, and they should get a chance to explain themself first. I still think lynching Hell Knight is what makes the most sense, as they are the scummiest player. Additionally, lynching HK provides further insight on both the party and on the wagon on myself that built up, and even this wagon on mary that is overtaking HK
What do you think of how easy the wagon was to build on Mary and that no one has asked me why mary?
Again, it just shows how hard it is to get a wagon on HK. Nobody asked why I was being run up either (except for me) - but there are people defending HK when he gets run up
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 1128, Kirari Momobami wrote:Whenever Yumeko decides whether she's doing a list or not I'm fine with a hammer
Skimming the thread: Are you wanting my townreads? I went over scumreads already, and there are a lot of people I haven't really considered (like Edgar, or Raya). Here is who I currently think is town though:

Kirari, Inbred Lannisters, Duppin

The rest I wouldn't say I'm townreading
In post 1113, Kirari Momobami wrote:You're right, Yumeko's heal included Mary, she didn't join on the 4-man house pet group.

I guess that is a mod error then, although I don't think it changes the dice roll
I saw my party vote, I assumed that what I was voting was what Kirari had previously been voting and that she later moved her heal
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 1091, Kirari Momobami wrote:Hey scum, if there's no scum in the house party can you just concede the game and not replace out?
I don't think Mary would replace out for such a reason
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 1171, Hell Knight wrote:Also, in regards to the fake hammer, why were we not asked to claim?
Can you claim now?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 1168, duppin wrote:
lynch
Yumeko Jabami (8):
Hell Knight (3):
Titus (2):

not voting (1):
Raya36
In post 1150, schadd_ wrote:
lynch
Hell Knight (7):
Yumeko Jabami, duppin, Edgar Allan Foe, Inbred Lannisters, PenguinPower, Kirari Momobami, Titus
Yumeko Jabami (3):
Uncle Bob, RedPanda, Mary Saotome
Mary Saotome (2):
Skygazer, Fuscosco
PenguinPower (1):
Hell Knight

not voting (1):
Raya36,
So the players who voted on both HK and Yumeko are: Titus, Penguin, Kirari.
Actually, Kirari never voted me at all (aside from rvs, but their vote moved)
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 930, Hell Knight wrote:

its really shit
Same

I feel like is scum subterfuge and obfuscation- kirari doesn’t seem like the scum in all of this and neither do the Lannisters, Red panda is prob also town so it’s making yumeko look worse and worse

-bae
What happened to me looking worse and worse?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

its really shit
Same

I feel like is scum subterfuge and obfuscation-
kirari doesn’t seem like the scum in all of this and neither do the Lannister
s, Red panda is prob also town so it’s making yumeko look worse and worse

-bae
In post 1180, Hell Knight wrote:And kirari as well

PP and kirari are my top scum reads but I would be ok lynching Mary as well

-bae
Your reads contradict your own posts, it's not a question of hydra dissonance anymore, you're making stuff up
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

How did you go from thinking Kirari wasn't scum in 930 to her being your "top scum read" in 1180?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 1189, Hell Knight wrote:
In post 1186, Yumeko Jabami wrote:

its really shit
Same

I feel like is scum subterfuge and obfuscation- kirari doesn’t seem like the scum in all of this and neither do the Lannisters, Red panda is prob also town so it’s making yumeko look worse and worse

-bae
What happened to me looking worse and worse?

PERSI THINKS YOURE SCUM, I DISAGREE
You signed that post that says I was looking worse and worse, pointing to your hydra partner doesn't make that go away
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 1196, Hell Knight wrote:
In post 1194, Yumeko Jabami wrote:How did you go from thinking Kirari wasn't scum in 930 to her being your "top scum read" in 1180?
So should me reads not evolve throughout the game?

If I’m scum yumeko, who’s my partner?
A pointless question, I don't plan on doing any pre-flip work

Explain how your read "evolved"
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:57 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 1, schadd_ wrote: -
If you decide to replace out, PLEASE PM me and don't post in thread after doing so - if you want to rescind the replacement BLEASE PM ME AGAIN and dont post in thread until i have been like "ok np"
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

On the subject of Hell Knight: That was a lot of appeal to emotion. The fact remains that they lied about multiple things:

1) Baezu posted that I was looking worse and worse, when questioned on it they pointed to persivul and said they didn't scumread me... but then they were the one who posted that
2) Baezu's read on Kirari went from not being scum to top scumread, when asked to elaborate they started deflecting, they asked "who is my partner", "what are you gonna do when I flip town", and said "your tunneling will look bad" - this is all deflection, they were not able to answer how their read on Kirari changed, or indeed even why they were scumreading Kirari
3) One head says Baezu isn't posting in pt, the other head contradicts that

So.... I'm going to remain voting HK. I don't see how this can come from town
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 1227, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1140, RedPanda wrote:
In post 1055, Yumeko Jabami wrote:
In post 871, RedPanda wrote:
Whats your read on penguinpower and titus with regard to the just right before the heal mechanic locked in?

Whats your read on their actions right before the heal mechanic locked in?

You mean letting the party be random? There's nothing wrong with that at all, they're fine.
What about PP? Have you ever played with PP before?
Yumeko? Can you please answer this?
I didn't see much from PenguinPower other than wanting himself to be in the party?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (isolation #43) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:28 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 1801, Inbred Lannisters wrote:The one thing that makes me think Sky could still be town, is I’m not sure I can see anything she’s posted so far as being particularly agenday.

~T
I have reservations about them being scum - I think their read on me indicates scum most of the time but I'm worried about this being another mislynch.
In post 1846, CheekyTeeky wrote:Unpopular opinion. Redpanda is scum amiright?
They probably are, yeah.
In post 1847, CheekyTeeky wrote:Ok just to confuse everyone this is where I am:

{Fusco}
{Duppin, IL, Yumeko, TW, RedPanda}
{PP, Titus}
{Uncle Bob, EAF, Sky}
I think Titus looks better than PenguinPower by a fair margin

Speaking of which, I don't think PenguinPower has talked about me at all this day phase. I did just arrive, but still - they were voting me yesterday, and we just mislynched somebody, they really have nothing to say?
In post 1624, Fuscosco wrote:
Yumeko

- I liked their post . I share the same thought on TRT, though I attach a calculated play to it. I dislike(d) Uncle Bob, and Sky. I felt the last sentence/paragraph is icky though. At this point HK suspicion is normal.
- isnt bad, despite me not agreeing with some of it. namely I dont TR Titus at that juncture. TBF I dont have a read on them; its just mechanical.
- I
do not
TR . I wasnt on them because I didnt feel that we should EoD right after we get our party. I dont think its scummy, but its defensive in nature. And not AI when its more playstyle indicative than alignment. They certainly werent under pressure though, so I appreciate the effort in hindsight.
- through I cant imagine me doing myself, but it does seem consistent with them. I think Im starting to slightly TR them? And I do like the RedPanda engagement.
- Though I remember scoffing at .
-I didnt find a compelling reason to SR Mary.
In post 1055, Yumeko Jabami wrote:but rather because they're scummy
:igmeou: They werent but okay. Guiz need to learn to differentiate between bad and scum play.
816 - Does it being defensive in nature really mean it doesn't come from town?
843 - OK. So do you disagree with my methods or do you think I'm lying?
848 - OK. So do you think that makes me scummy, or do you just disagree with me?

Lastly, I do believe the fact that they were lynched does indeed mean that they were scummy... or are you implying that town lynched them just because they didn't like them?
CheekyTeeky wrote:EAF/PP or EAF/Titus are not SvS imo.
RedPanda started out shaky as I felt him posting for the sake of posting but the later part of his ISO is better.
Duppin seems like the townread that might turn out to be the deep wolf.
IL can be town for the sake of everybody's sanity.
TW predecessors weren't as bad as I initially thought - Raya is actually quite towny imo.
PP is PP but not obv town PP like I would expect.
Titus is playing to their town meta but time will town on that slot.
Uncle Bob hasn't really done anything/ cruising scum?
EAF seems like they aren't really doing anything except trying to sort PP when they already said they were townreading PP pretty early D1. Some transparency here would be nice.
Sky is playing very different to what I would expect of a town sky. I initially liked their drunk reads because it was going against the grain but that has changed now.
I didn't look at EAF on day 1 - I agree transparency would be nice

In my opinion, we should shift focus to PenguinPower, Uncle Bob, Edgar Allan Foe, and RedPanda, in that order - I think later in the game when we have further information from the party mechanic as to what side scum are on we should look at Sky again. Also, you are looking really town to me with your posting right now.

To finish off my reads here: I'd say Titus is leaning town, TW is about Null with the only caveat being that slots that replace a lot are generally more likely to be scum, though I'll admit I've only Glanced at TW's posts myself. IL and Duppin are town in my eyes. Fuscosco looks like town to me too, I think that's a read change from earlier.

VOTE: PenguinPower
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2189 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 1860, duppin wrote:@Yumeko I think you missed my question, but I'd like to ask you again. Does HK's flip change anything for you?
No it doesn't, HK was actually lying about several things so I see all the reads on them as justified
In post 2187, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:I mean shit man, minus the fact that I know it's wrong by nature of my role PM that's a pretty convincing case? Fuck, I'd vote me if I wasn't me, based on that case. I accept my lynch, unfortunate as it is. Seems my attempt sot change my playstyle to be less hyperactive just resulted in my stuff turning to shit. Apologies. At the very least let's replace me with Golden within the party, because there's ~0.0001% odds it flips scum.

Let me use the maximum amount of time available to put down plans for what happens when their solve ISN'T accurate and we have to re-calibrate.

And then I'll root? Rot? From the dead PT.
Well who do you think is scum? What do you think we should be doing?
In post 2053, Golden RASpberry wrote:CheekyTeeky, Fuscoco, Nancy, RedPanda & Skygazer are all town.

EAF, Uncle Bob (and Titus) are scum.

Part I: EAF’s Approach

His early game posting is focused on setup and mechanics as opposed to actual tells. There’s little content in his ISO, and he hasn’t outed any reads outside of his weak Titus read. He’s shown no evidence he’s trying to sort anyone this game, and a lot of his posting is giving me the impression he’s trying to get town-read. There was some distancing made between EAF and Titus, however this read is largely Duck-lead, so he’d be much better off explaining that than me.

There’s a switch that flipped on this slot between late-day-1 and day-2, and it has nothing to do with his activity. He lost a lot of focus after the party mechanic was resolved. The timing of it leads me to believe that this is because he was added to the party list. There’s an undertone to his most recent posting, but it’s not something I’d be great at explaining.

Part II: Uncle Bob’s Approach

There are a lot of questions in his ISO despite how short it is, and none of them are giving me the impression he’s trying to scum-hunt. There’s no evidence that any answers to his questions changed his stance on anything. He never followed through on any of the questions he asked which is giving me the impression he threw those questions out there just for show.

We also believe that Titus is the third scum, but most of it is based on flimsy reasoning, and something we’d rather not go into right now.
Well Uncle Bob has given the impression that he doesn't really care about this game, or even fully understand it. Because of that, throwing out questions and then not caring about them isn't necessarily scummy in my eyes, it just means they're not interested in the game. Of course, that's not a reason to townread them either though.

The EAF stuff looks good to me.

For Penguin, I see that your read started off with the worst saying he'd trust himself to fix the read if Penguin was scum, and basically towning him for no reason, that doesn't inspire confidence in me.
In post 2123, duppin wrote:
In post 2121, Golden RASpberry wrote:
In post 2119, duppin wrote:
In post 2116, Golden RASpberry wrote:EAF doesn't flip town. I understand you want to take it easy, but forcing us to lynch within certain sets of players gives the scumteam an advantage. We lynch to hit scum.
I do like the idea of just lynching scumreads yes, but I am not currently scumreading EAF. He has dropped off a lot this day that much is definitely true. But I would to hear from him first before I ever agree to any of this
Yeah, for sure.
If you're not sold on scum him after he checks in could I challenge you to write up like just a paragraph or two on why he's town fypov? I don't see the townreads there, but I accept there were very likely townies who had the read.
I am not townreading him. I only wanted to add 2 players in the party day 1 which I got the impression we agreed on, but then when I came back they had suddenly decided to add 4 including EAF. I was concerned about his slot, his initial posts after joining the party were good though so I felt better about him and had him as leaning town, but given that he has done nothing today I'm pretty null on him at this point.
I have no idea if his lack of activity is simply because he is busy or because he thought that perhaps he could just coast now he was in the party or whatever. I agree it is a possibility he is just coasting, but it is also a possibility that he is busy
And you guys should revisit why it suddenly jumped up to 4 and who voted there if EAF does indeed turn out to be scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”