Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2113 (isolation #200) » Wed May 01, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2109, Vorkuta wrote:As for the lime (and duck) vouch:#585 to #589
So.. duckduck vouched for him. Jungle/shoshin never had an identifiable townread on creature, it doesn't seem.
Hey all! Excited and nervous to play my first game with you!
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (isolation #201) » Wed May 01, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2112, Creature wrote:One interesting tell to use is: if I'm playing a game with RC and RC brings up something like 599, it means I'm town.
I would find it really helpful if you would provide reads on someone alive this gameday
This is not meant to be sarcastic but when I reread it felt sarcastic so this my disclaimer that it's not
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2116 (isolation #202) » Wed May 01, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2115, Vorkuta wrote:Like what even is this? "spoonfeed me why you're town". My role PM?

It's your job to decide whether you want to TR/SR me. If you feel that I don't have sufficient justification to be on the top of your readlist, then I'll have to disagree, but I'll accept it.
I would like you to
A. Point me to parts of your play that my summary forgot to include
or
B. Step up your play and provide more reads

This annoyed reaction is finally something AI I can work with. Do more of that
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2150 (isolation #203) » Wed May 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Why did you cop roster again? You already seemed confident he was scum
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2151 (isolation #204) » Wed May 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Also
Got any reads
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2183 (isolation #205) » Thu May 02, 2019 1:37 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2181, Creature wrote:
In post 121, skitter30 wrote:gutscum: dave but i have literally no artcutable reason for it; it's entirely gut
Hmm
I had the same hmm
Also I’m losing my davesaz townread for sure
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (isolation #206) » Thu May 02, 2019 2:20 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2175, davesaz wrote:OK, digging in a little before going to bed.
In post 768, Skygazer wrote:
In post 746, skitter30 wrote:
In post 616, Skygazer wrote:am willing to sheep skitter/jungle here
and am not liking persi's recent posts
why not?
talked about this in but basically their interactions w shoshin reeked of bad omgus w/ shoddy reasoning

doesnt help that they're so witholding on their duck read even going to dodge the question based on the semantics of me asking about a specific player in the hydra rather than the hydra itself...

like their duck read is important for me to try and comprehend one of their posts and soshin asked as well first and they just kinda dodged it unless i missed it
This Skygazer post stands out as a type of post to possibly get killed over.
what makes you think so
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2188 (isolation #207) » Thu May 02, 2019 4:37 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I mean I've just recently laid out a pretty good scum!Persivul case already
but yeah both of the nightkilled townies scumread persivul which is worth noting
In post 1271, Kaiveran wrote:Persivul – 4/9 –
Skygazer
Shoshin
, Vorkuta, Irrelephant11
yeah in a world where persivul was town this wagon should have easily made it past 4 votes, and scum is either going out of their way to frame persivul as scum while killing those who want him dead (aka a waste of time) or persivul is just scum defending himself with the nightkill

sorry titus you repped in as scum
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2189 (isolation #208) » Thu May 02, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

@duck, @almost, @dunnstral

thoughts on my and following posts?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2191 (isolation #209) » Thu May 02, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I mean my apology isn't sincere, really

thoughts on my and following posts?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2192 (isolation #210) » Thu May 02, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

+ my 2188 (above)?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2202 (isolation #211) » Thu May 02, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2193, Titus wrote:Well, I think it took you a lot of time. I know I am town. I have zero interest in assessing the validity of a theory based on how much my prior person said bullshit. Even if I did, I would wonder how typos were controlled for.

So no significant thoughts but I don't like being harsh to newbies.
:roll: Thanks for the concern? I'm not a newbie, and you've played with me before lol
In post 2197, Fuscosco wrote:I mean, persys been eating fak all game for his D1 play. I think that I am hurt that Irre didnt ask me my opinion
I'm just trying to engage the slots I haven't heard much from lately, but I'll definitely take you thoughts
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2203 (isolation #212) » Thu May 02, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2193, Titus wrote:Well, I think it took you a lot of time. I know I am town. I have zero interest in assessing the validity of a theory based on how much my prior person said bullshit. Even if I did, I would wonder how typos were controlled for.

So no significant thoughts but I don't like being harsh to newbies.
Also at least half my scumcase on your slot is not-the-bullshit-thing stuff
e.g. meta similarity to another scumgame, the fact that nightkilled townies wanted your slot dead, and the difference between persivul's reaction to skitter calling him scum and me calling him scum

Not that I'll convince you that you're scum but I don't like your downplaying my scumcase to "a theory that didn't account for typos" even though yeah you're right that it didn't account for typos :P
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (isolation #213) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2218, davesaz wrote:
In post 2194, Baezu wrote:
In post 2178, Creature wrote:davesaz is another scum.
Ya kinda starting to feel this too
Also both lazy.
I mean I’m tending to agree with the sentiment that your contributions this game have slowed to such a crawl it’s about time to guess you’re scum
Though my “town is in the always-lurkers and scum is matching town” gamestate read would give you a little more wiggle room here
Prove me right and play a little more here?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2225 (isolation #214) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2206, DuckDuckJab wrote:Irrel I think you're town I just disagree with you strongly.

I don't skitter would have played like she did if she were persy's partner. I just don't. It doesn't make sense to me from like a personal agenda from her pov, and it doesn't make sense to me based on how she interacted with our slot. I don't think it's an objective thing, I wouldn't know how to convince you of it.

The other thing is that would invalidate my gamestate read that lead me to townread persy. And I don't like to think of my correct reads as mere coincidence. Sky/Sho/Skitter, were at least for some period of time all townreading each other and scumreading Persivul. I believe there were others also they just didn't commit to votes. I thought for sure at least 1 scum among them had completely manipulated the townies among them. I flip flopped about who that may be, mainly due to influences from other players' reads but with the flips being what they are I'd like to think I was right.

And if skitter did all that to distance from a partner, I think it's completely underestimating her skill to think that she would scumread him and turn votes towards him, then when the hydra head that scumreads her pushes back against the persivul wagon she starts to backtrack until straight up townreading persivul after what? An emotional 1v1 between them over meta? It's far too obvious but it assumes a whole lot of preparation for the gambit at the same time, and I see that as a contradiction.

Maybe I'm wrong, though I don't think so. Maybe persy is mafia instead of wolf and I'm wasting my breath for no reason because who cares what scum team we lynch, but I really don't think he's a wolf.

Was baezu the guy who townread dunn based on his wagon slowing down? Because that's like so upside down.

I've never seen this much resistance / hesistancy towards a lynch of a slot nobody cares about not even the slot's owner.

-BuJ
Why are you completely ignoring that skitter/persivul D1 arguments are a *very expected* set of interactions for a scumteam with persivul on it based on recent experience? It’s effective distancing, yes. But it is not unfamiliar distancing for Persivul, and he didn’t know I’d rep in and call him out on it.
If you want me to believe this is never how skitter would play here, I’ll need solid reasons. Not a paragraph of “I just really really feeeeeeeel like this isn’t how skitter would play here”

Are you the other wolf? because your pushback here makes no sense. My case is strong and you’re ignoring it in favor of shouting me down.

PEDIT: BUT ASSOCIATIONS SHOW THAT HES SCUM HERE
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2226 (isolation #215) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I feel everyone is to;dr’ing everything I post

Why is everyone ignoring the part of my case where I point out this is familiar ground for scum!persivul with a scumpartner. And then Buj is saying “they don’t look like partners” and “give skitter credit at being good at distancing” in the same breath. Like??
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2231 (isolation #216) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Spoiler: BuJ posts about Persivul being a mislynch
In post 595, DuckDuckJab wrote:If persivul ever dies and flips town I will tunnel JM like I've never tunnelled anybody in my life. Townslip be damned in that case.

100% sure persivul is being set-up for a mislynch at some point during the game.

There is a very devious, deliberate, narrative-shaping approach being followed here. A systematic method of townreading those that agree, shading or scumreading those that don't, alienating outsiders, and misrepresenting persivul.

Can't read the player? Read the damn game. Spidey senses are tingling like crazy.

Granted I can't say for a fact that JM is the scum among those creating this atmosphere, but that's who's doing the things I mentioned most obviously.

-BuJ
In post 765, DuckDuckJab wrote:
In post 742, skitter30 wrote:
In post 595, DuckDuckJab wrote:If persivul ever dies and flips town I will tunnel JM like I've never tunnelled anybody in my life. Townslip be damned in that case.

100% sure persivul is being set-up for a mislynch at some point during the game.

There is a very devious, deliberate, narrative-shaping approach being followed here. A systematic method of townreading those that agree, shading or scumreading those that don't, alienating outsiders, and misrepresenting persivul.

Can't read the player? Read the damn game. Spidey senses are tingling like crazy.

Granted I can't say for a fact that JM is the scum among those creating this atmosphere, but that's who's doing the things I mentioned most obviously.

-BuJ
:igmeou:
this just feels ???? weird and wrong
Then you might be one of the townies that got manipulated not one of the drivers of the movement.

It remains to be seen.

I really thought my game state analysis was pretty obvious, the push around persivul was not subtle at all, but I guess too many people are reacting with ???? So I'll basically have to show you all a bunch of quotes sometime.

-BuJ
In post 766, DuckDuckJab wrote:Here's a few things to think about skitter.

Your early townread on me was weird. Didn't do enough to earn it. And then your retraction of it was equally so, seemed like you didn't want to be townread anymore.

Then you seem to be so interested in knowing what we think of you, and I got this sense that you were making some strange attempt at creating more disagreement between tw and I.

That's some of the things I remember about you. And they're not things that make super confident but you should understand gut feels more than anybody because your scumhunting style is like 99% emotional on the emotional/logical scale. The anti-cerberus if you will.

So yeah tell me why sky is the one manipulating you not the other way. And tell me where JM fits in your triangle. I'll give you the other names involved in the lynch persivul collective when I compile the list of quotes.

-BuJ
In post 771, DuckDuckJab wrote:
In post 769, Skygazer wrote:where did skitter mention anything about being manipulated by me or whatever?
She didn't. I am saying that scum are trying to take control of the game. Set-up persivul for a lynch and establish a townblock that serves their agenda. To do they choose a few townies to manipulate to make their plans more credible. You agree to their narrative, welcome to their townblock. You don't, you're on your own.

Skitter is obviously reacting to my analysis as though she's town. So I'm saying IF she is, she's been manipulated and I want her to help me believe that/and also identify who did the manipulating.

You jump out as a suspect, because not a lot of players here can tug at the heartstrings of skoffin, and one of them is my hydra partner, so actually the list is even shorter. That's why it's more likely that she is the manipulator not the victim, but by engaging her she might convince me otherwise.

-BuJ
In post 773, DuckDuckJab wrote:
In post 772, Skygazer wrote:ur right i definitely talked skitter into voting persi whoops my b
You got her to townread you and vork.

-BuJ
In post 774, DuckDuckJab wrote:And you didn't do anything about the persivul wagon until you decided to join it later.

Pulling strings from afar.

My theory is dependent on scum empowering town to do the wrong thing by making them think it's the right thing.

I just don't know yet who's manipulating whom.

-BuJ
In post 776, DuckDuckJab wrote:So why are you helping scum continue the push on persivul?

What convinced you that she isn't scum pocketing you?

-BuJ
In post 1294, DuckDuckJab wrote:

-BuJ
@skitter - remember when I said this?

Now think back. What happened between the time when shoshin was townreading you 100% and when she began scumreading you?

Exactly.

You changed your mind on persivul, and insisted on the chemist push.
In other words directly disagreeing with shoshin's reads.

Shoshin if town is now just a puppet for scum basically.

Game feels more like a cult and if you don't like it you get exiled. Kind of a bad metaphor because who wants to be in a cult am I right, but you get the point.

I don't like being pushed to think in a certain way. I will form my own reads than you very much.

@Phantismo (I missed this nickname) - you feel really weird mate. I've been scum against town!you twice in the past and you've never seemed this sheepy/unsure/scared to form an original thought before.

I think tw is asleep atm but I'll be talking about the baezu vote. Baezu hasn't exactly done anything that makes me go "okay this guy is town", he's kinda nullscum, whereas we both agreed that chemist is scum. So our vote will probably end up back there.

@Dunn - why did you join this game?
In post 2206, DuckDuckJab wrote:Irrel I think you're town I just disagree with you strongly.

I don't skitter would have played like she did if she were persy's partner. I just don't. It doesn't make sense to me from like a personal agenda from her pov, and it doesn't make sense to me based on how she interacted with our slot. I don't think it's an objective thing, I wouldn't know how to convince you of it.

The other thing is that would invalidate my gamestate read that lead me to townread persy. And I don't like to think of my correct reads as mere coincidence. Sky/Sho/Skitter, were at least for some period of time all townreading each other and scumreading Persivul. I believe there were others also they just didn't commit to votes. I thought for sure at least 1 scum among them had completely manipulated the townies among them. I flip flopped about who that may be, mainly due to influences from other players' reads but with the flips being what they are I'd like to think I was right.

And if skitter did all that to distance from a partner, I think it's completely underestimating her skill to think that she would scumread him and turn votes towards him, then when the hydra head that scumreads her pushes back against the persivul wagon she starts to backtrack until straight up townreading persivul after what? An emotional 1v1 between them over meta? It's far too obvious but it assumes a whole lot of preparation for the gambit at the same time, and I see that as a contradiction.

Maybe I'm wrong, though I don't think so. Maybe persy is mafia instead of wolf and I'm wasting my breath for no reason because who cares what scum team we lynch, but I really don't think he's a wolf.

Was baezu the guy who townread dunn based on his wagon slowing down? Because that's like so upside down.

I've never seen this much resistance / hesistancy towards a lynch of a slot nobody cares about not even the slot's owner.

-BuJ

Some thoughts here:
-insists repeatedly it's shoshin or sky doing the manipulating, skitter being manipulated
-repeats over and over that persivul is town without giving any reason other than "pretty sure he's being set up for a mislynch"
-most of these points are directly contradicted by nightkills
In post 1854, DuckDuckJab wrote:Why mass claim though?

One of each scum team is dead. So numbers wise we're okay. And we can hunt for associatives on both teams now.

Persivul is now a pretty solid townread given that wolf!skitter first tried to lynch him, then townread him when that wagon didn't get traction. At the very least Persivul isn't wolf.

I propose we lymch creature or dunn.

Dunn isn't playing the game and is the only lurker nobody seemed to push back when there was talk of a lurker wagon. Suspicious behavior from the crowd.
Creature hyperposted a little but not kept it up. Also his reads are less accurate than I have come to expect. He's a gut player we're not expecting miraculously convincing cases full of reasoning. He's just been off on several reads so far and that's concerning.

-BuJ
The bolded is literally the opposite of what happened
Skitter tried to distance, then townread persivul when the wagon gained traction
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2232 (isolation #217) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2230, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 2226, Irrelephant11 wrote:Why is everyone ignoring the part of my case
I dont think anyone is ignoring your or tr:dl you at all. I think that its not our lynch today. Do you want persy over dunn/dave/fusco/bae/whoever?
kinda
I'm sort of okay with a dunnstral lynch but fmpov I dunno what his partner is doing because I'm the only one who looks like a powerscumming partner for him rn, and the last wagon that had this "will they won't they" momentum was chemist
i.e. dunnstral is both scummy and very LHF so I can't decide how much I want that lynch v. a titus lynch
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (isolation #218) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2232, Irrelephant11 wrote:fmpov I dunno what his partner is doing
unless, like, dave maybe
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (isolation #219) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I dont think anyone is ignoring your or tr:dl you at all. I think that its not our lynch today. Do you want persy over dunn/dave/fusco/bae/whoever?
I want persivul dead over dave/you/bae, yes. I could be convinced to go dave/you if someone else got real towny and made a real strong case but currently I feel like I'm one of like 3 town so I kinda want to lead the lynch on behalf of dead town, ye
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2239 (isolation #220) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2237, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 2, Kaiveran wrote:Possibilities in terms of alignment ratios are either 2:2:12 or 3:3:10.
Remember when I wanted to MC?
It might give insights in partner hunting as well
Why do you want to be read as traitor
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2246 (isolation #221) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2242, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 2238, Irrelephant11 wrote:I'm one of like 3 town
I think there's . . . 8? of us right now? :|
7, my point being that I have very few strong townreads this gameday
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2248 (isolation #222) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Oh, well I've already pointed out that there's a 95% chance of 3:3
I think flips potentially rule out 2:2 anyway
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2249 (isolation #223) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2248, Irrelephant11 wrote:I think flips potentially rule out 2:2 anyway
this turns out to not be true but the first point still stands
I'm playing assuming it's 3:3
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2254 (isolation #224) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I think creature is townish and he has good reads and he townreads Vorkuta
also tbh while the massclaim had obvious scum motivation I'm not sure scum makes a point of being the "we should massclaim" guy so maybe I'm lightly townreading vork?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2255 (isolation #225) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

A50 can you come back and read a few ISOs for me
I thought your pred was town and I would like a town voice to talk to me about my reads
fusc some IRL days I feel you've obvscum and other IRL days I think you're the towniest player alive

Can you update me on your reads I bet if we're both town we have a strong PoE. If you're scum hopefully the last petal on this rose is "loves me not" and I realize the truth before eod.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2256 (isolation #226) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2255, Irrelephant11 wrote:fusc some IRL days I feel you've obvscum and other IRL days I think you're the towniest player alive

Can you update me on your reads I bet if we're both town we have a strong PoE. If you're scum hopefully the last petal on this rose is "loves me not" and I realize the truth before eod.
this should be its own post it looks like it's to A50 but it's not
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2260 (isolation #227) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

remind me why duck deserves that strong a townread

I agree on chennis being town
I think A50 and Creature are more likely to be town than you have them there

Maybe titus/vork/dave/dunn are the scum? Sounds weirdly easy

pedit: yeah I think I still like dave as town then
titus/A50/dunnstral/baezu

Hmm I'm having a hard time blending my reads with yours, fuscosco
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2264 (isolation #228) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

alright so let me upgrade duck and you in this scenario you're town

{me}
{chennis}
{duckduck, fuscosco}
{A50, creature}
{baezu, dave}
{Vorkuta}
{titus, dunnstral}

pedit: I mean okay but scum has motivation to make one of those, so
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (isolation #229) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2265, DuckDuckJab wrote:Irrel I responded to you so you know my reasons for not joining you. I'm not ignoring any part of your case. I don't know enough about Persy to talk about his meta. So I'm talking about skitter and I'm talking about this game. Things I actually know about.

I'm not going to be convinced on persy being wolf with skitter without more info / more refined PoE, and I believe dunn is who we should lynch today.
"I'm not ignoring any part of your case. I'm just ignoring part of your case."

Buj your thought about persivul is scum set him up as a mislynch early on and some townies latched on. How does that square with:
-Those townies were nightkilled (at least one of them by wolves)
-These posts from the only scum out of the [three you thought had a lying scum and two falling-for-it-townies]
In post 1167, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1156, Irrelephant11 wrote:ohhhhh
Lol

Well if I’m right that Shoshin/tw/skitter/sky are all town (which, let’s be honest, this is multiball so I’m not) one of chemist/persivul is probably scum
Time to ISO persivul
(hint: it's chemist)
In post 1257, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1188, Kaiveran wrote:Persivul – 4/9 – Skygazer, Shoshin, Vorkuta, Irrelephant11
i actually townread most of this wagon except maybe irrel but i think persi's town anyways so
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2282 (isolation #230) » Thu May 02, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2281, davesaz wrote:
In post 2278, Fuscosco wrote:Dave, can we have reads and not conjectures?
Any specific requests for reads?
Any specific questions other than that?
I'd like your reads on fuscosco and vorkuta
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2283 (isolation #231) » Thu May 02, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

and baezu
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2284 (isolation #232) » Thu May 02, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2280, Vorkuta wrote:You guys are literally "praying" for a miracle with your cases.
I mean we're scumhunting
I highly doubt any scumteam worth their salt will get immediately outed the second we do a massclaim
Remember that scum have a good idea how many T's have been rolled
They therefore know how many I, D, and C's they can safely fake without getting cc'd (until flips happen)
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2294 (isolation #233) » Thu May 02, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2284, Irrelephant11 wrote:Remember that scum have a good idea how many T's have been rolledThey therefore know how many I, D, and C's they can safely fake without getting cc'd (until flips happen)
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2296 (isolation #234) » Thu May 02, 2019 10:24 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

If I'm scum in this setup I have fakeclaims prepared for me and my teammates that I update every phase with "results", etc.
I happen to be town but I believe I'm not the only player here who'd be prepared at all times to fakeclaim (see: duck, almost, skitter, persivul as four players I'm certain bring up fake claims in their scum pt when they roll scum)
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2301 (isolation #235) » Thu May 02, 2019 10:29 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2297, Vorkuta wrote:I think it's a winning strategy BECAUSE, even if the scum team are a bunch of master logicians who have perfectly "lied", there will still be conflicts.
but no tho
like not for a bit anyway, and in that time scum kill the most threatening PRs
Also I'm just now rereading that one player can hold two PRs in this setup. that would make massclaim a TERRIBLE idea.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=77949 - you hate the idea of claiming in this newbie game. What has changed your mind?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2303 (isolation #236) » Thu May 02, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

okay nevermind reading some of Vorkuta's games... he's town
well actually I haven't seen a scumgame yet hang on
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2305 (isolation #237) » Thu May 02, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2304, Vorkuta wrote:t was a newbie game when I was green and unexperienced. Like come on.
I'm asking what changed? I'm not saying I expect things to stay the same
so because the cop won it there (by not claiming, if I'm skimming this right) your thoughts on claiming changed?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2306 (isolation #238) » Thu May 02, 2019 10:44 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2304, Vorkuta wrote:-You think said player will be experienced/advanced enough to make change the game completely. I.... don't have such faith.
-So it takes 1 flip to get at least 2 letters. BOO YEAH
-I didn't say that. I'm just saying a protective/investigative combo player can't protect themselves
-You're excited to get "letters" but those letters are also actual town power dying... that's obviously anti-EV

I thought I caught a tonal townread on Vorkuta from reading his towngames but after reading a scumgame I'm not so sure
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2310 (isolation #239) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I'm on titus
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313 (isolation #240) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Because I believe it makes sense and I can’t tell who of the people pushing back on/ignoring my case is scum
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (isolation #241) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2320, DuckDuckJab wrote:
In post 2226, Irrelephant11 wrote:I feel everyone is to;dr’ing everything I post

Why is everyone ignoring the part of my case where I point out this is familiar ground for scum!persivul with a scumpartner. And then Buj is saying “they don’t look like partners” and “give skitter credit at being good at distancing” in the same breath. Like??
fwiw at a holistic level I think making a valid case then dumping something like your cold bullshit tell on the thread is a great way to get ignored

there are valid skitter/persi associatives and I'm net nullscum on the slot but I really don't care how often the lad says the word bullshit, word tells are more state of mind indicative than alignment indicative

does he tilt more regularly as scum and says "bullshit" when he's tilted? is he pushed less regularly as town bc he's obvtown therefore tilts less and says "bullshit" less? I don't know because all you did was count words

this isn't like an Ellibereth level of wording/posting style analysis, it's literally counting how often he uses one word and the tell is cold/lukewarm at best and probably catches scum!Persi 2/3 and mislynches town!Persi 1/3

it's not something I'm interested in putting much stock in when there's people here actually playing the game in good faith

your associative case otoh was legitimately interesting and kinda towny

so at a personal level I'd recommend just leaving weird cold meta/angleshooty cases out of the thread because if other people are feeling the same way I'm feeling, that's probably where you lost us :/

- obviously BuJ ;)
But like, I explained what my theory for the "why" is, even. I think he calls bullshit when he's confident he's talking to scum, which he is much more confident of when he's talking to his scumpartner. I haven't checked this in every game listed because I have a life.
But a 2/3 correct lynching rate is actually a really good starting point for picking a lynch???? Like??
In post 2323, DuckDuckJab wrote:
In post 2231, Irrelephant11 wrote:ted by night
are you casing us or just noting BuJ's read trajectory lmao
just noting his trajectory because I think it's nonsensical and I wanted to make sure I knew what I was talking about

I understand you and BuJ are trying to play around each other but can I please hear you talk more about BuJ's very context-driven townread of Persivul that doesn't make sense for like a dozen reasons
In post 2322, Dunnstral wrote:Vorkuta's push on me has been really bad, just saying
I mean fine man if you want to be lynched this bad just say so
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2338 (isolation #242) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2326, DuckDuckJab wrote:
In post 2238, Irrelephant11 wrote:
I want persivul dead over dave/you/bae, yes. I could be convinced to go dave/you if someone else got real towny and made a real strong case but currently I feel like I'm one of like 3 town so I kinda want to lead the lynch on behalf of dead town, ye
hard suggestion: talk through yours and BuJ's clash abt Persi slot read realtime. admit you can't read me accurately. policy townread us because we're town

happy end
I mean you're kind of just functionally town regardless of my read on you if that makes sense
I'm going to keep playing with you as town until I run out of better lynches which is still a long way off
I don't have the time (like honestly I don't I've committed too many hours to this game over the past 48 hours) to recap my argument about Persivul for you. It's in your very own ISO + mine so I'll let you find and respond to it
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2339 (isolation #243) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2337, Dunnstral wrote:Why are we massclaiming...?

How about no
You're claiming though
You've been at L-1 multiple times iirc this gameday, we all want you dead, please claim
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2345 (isolation #244) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2341, DuckDuckJab wrote:
In post 2255, Irrelephant11 wrote:A50 can you come back and read a few ISOs for me
I thought your pred was town and I would like a town voice to talk to me about my reads
fusc some IRL days I feel you've obvscum and other IRL days I think you're the towniest player alive

your posting at a50 here feels wolfy but unaligned
that's exactly how I feel about fusco thoooo
but then your last paragraph feels manipulative again smh
Lol you don’t effing scumread me here
Like 0% you scumread me here let me help you out here and just tell you that now
No room left for my mislynch after the work I’ve put in the past couple days
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2355 (isolation #245) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2350, DuckDuckJab wrote:@smelly relly I don't scumread you I'm like nulltown on you just giving you some basis for why BuJ and I are balking at some of the stuff you're putting down
If you townread me stop spreading needless paranoia about me
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2356 (isolation #246) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

:O
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2357 (isolation #247) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I am become Shoshin
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2358 (isolation #248) » Thu May 02, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I’ve changed my mind on Penguin being town
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2406 (isolation #249) » Fri May 03, 2019 2:35 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2373, DuckDuckJab wrote:
In post 2355, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 2350, DuckDuckJab wrote:@smelly relly I don't scumread you I'm like nulltown on you just giving you some basis for why BuJ and I are balking at some of the stuff you're putting down
If you townread me stop spreading needless paranoia about me
no
it's not remotely needless

you are universally townread as far as I've seen so I don't feel even slightly bad about speaking my mind, if I see something wolfy or grey in a slot I'm gonna call it out

your skin is grey though so ymmv
In post 2371, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2183, Irrelephant11 wrote:Also I’m losing my davesaz townread for sure
Your opportunism has been noted.
In post 2381, Titus wrote:
In post 2380, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2243, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 2241, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 2239, Irrelephant11 wrote:Why do you want to be read as traitor
Can I get this in english please?
STOP FISHING FOR YOUR PARTNERS AND ASKING TO BE RECRUITED
OK, so if this is what you really think then why aren't we lynching Vor?
Not fair, frustrated translation of scumphant
In post 2387, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2254, Irrelephant11 wrote:I think creature is townish and he has good reads and he townreads Vorkuta
Good way to absolve yourself of the read. Just blame that guy for it. :lol:
In post 2405, Titus wrote:Pretty sure A50 and Elephants have high odds of being scum though.
In post 1904, Fuscosco wrote:VOTE: irre
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2407 (isolation #250) » Fri May 03, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2405, Titus wrote:Pretty sure A50 and Elephants have high odds of being scum though.
this is sorta forgivable if A50 is scum
I have completely blown away any of my scumgames ever if I'm scum here though (except for maybe my first game ever but that was in the good old days when I did only one thing on this site and also newbie games are micros and 1000% more manageable)
alone is town
proof
in my mind and I'm actually angry that anyone, scum or town, feels they have room to push me forward as scum
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2408 (isolation #251) » Fri May 03, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Nobody's allowed to vote me for the rest of the game until they make a case which includes
-The 200 other things I could have spent my 1.5 hours doing in this game instead of making post
-A reason why scum!me would make post

Because town!me always 100% tries to sheep Shoshin's dying scumread and examine it closely and once I'm in agreement, try to get it lynched, and town!me puts forth whatever stupid work will make it happen, whereas scum!me pockets like all of you in that time and "comes around" on duckduck so he'll leave us alone and completely discredits fuscosco because he's being active but a little scummy

Like there's 0 case left on me here. Admit it or scumclaim
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2409 (isolation #252) » Fri May 03, 2019 2:42 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2408, Irrelephant11 wrote:Nobody's allowed to vote me for the rest of the game until they make a case which includes
-The 200 other things I could have spent my 1.5 hours doing in this game instead of making post
-A reason why scum!me would make post
instead of any of those much more productive 200 things
ebwop
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2424 (isolation #253) » Fri May 03, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Dunn was just hammered
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2425 (isolation #254) » Fri May 03, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I think maybe there’s 7/6 necessary votes on dunn
Titus scum
Hope this is scum too
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2438 (isolation #255) » Fri May 03, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2436, Fuscosco wrote:fake hammers
I try every game
Every game I’m foiled
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3203 (isolation #256) » Wed May 29, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Yay good game! Thanks for ignoring my Persivul read! It helped townclear me more than it helped to scumcase scum :P
Town played well and deserved this win I think!
Sad I got nightkilled the night I tracked Fuscosco to a kill, but way to hold strong DDJ
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3215 (isolation #257) » Wed May 29, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 3213, davesaz wrote:Don't think I've seen mafia with the highest post count, even surpassing a hydra. Though I don't try to memorize that kind of stuff so it might be more common than I'm thinking.
Fusco is very good at scum posting!
Fusco you should be proud of your play here for sure! Though I don't think you were the one to kill me you lucked out that I died before investigating you (I was *this close* to investigating you N2 but decided I could eave you till later) and I never had a confident enough dayplay read to push you

Return to “Completed Open Games”