Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Baezu »

Got it
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2193, Titus wrote:Well, I think it took you a lot of time. I know I am town. I have zero interest in assessing the validity of a theory based on how much my prior person said bullshit. Even if I did, I would wonder how typos were controlled for.

So no significant thoughts but I don't like being harsh to newbies.
:roll: Thanks for the concern? I'm not a newbie, and you've played with me before lol
In post 2197, Fuscosco wrote:I mean, persys been eating fak all game for his D1 play. I think that I am hurt that Irre didnt ask me my opinion
I'm just trying to engage the slots I haven't heard much from lately, but I'll definitely take you thoughts
Hey all! Excited and nervous to play my first game with you!
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2193, Titus wrote:Well, I think it took you a lot of time. I know I am town. I have zero interest in assessing the validity of a theory based on how much my prior person said bullshit. Even if I did, I would wonder how typos were controlled for.

So no significant thoughts but I don't like being harsh to newbies.
Also at least half my scumcase on your slot is not-the-bullshit-thing stuff
e.g. meta similarity to another scumgame, the fact that nightkilled townies wanted your slot dead, and the difference between persivul's reaction to skitter calling him scum and me calling him scum

Not that I'll convince you that you're scum but I don't like your downplaying my scumcase to "a theory that didn't account for typos" even though yeah you're right that it didn't account for typos :P
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 7:02 am

Post by davesaz »

VOTE: Titus
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Fuscosco »

:O
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 7:05 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Irrel I think you're town I just disagree with you strongly.

I don't skitter would have played like she did if she were persy's partner. I just don't. It doesn't make sense to me from like a personal agenda from her pov, and it doesn't make sense to me based on how she interacted with our slot. I don't think it's an objective thing, I wouldn't know how to convince you of it.

The other thing is that would invalidate my gamestate read that lead me to townread persy. And I don't like to think of my correct reads as mere coincidence. Sky/Sho/Skitter, were at least for some period of time all townreading each other and scumreading Persivul. I believe there were others also they just didn't commit to votes. I thought for sure at least 1 scum among them had completely manipulated the townies among them. I flip flopped about who that may be, mainly due to influences from other players' reads but with the flips being what they are I'd like to think I was right.

And if skitter did all that to distance from a partner, I think it's completely underestimating her skill to think that she would scumread him and turn votes towards him, then when the hydra head that scumreads her pushes back against the persivul wagon she starts to backtrack until straight up townreading persivul after what? An emotional 1v1 between them over meta? It's far too obvious but it assumes a whole lot of preparation for the gambit at the same time, and I see that as a contradiction.

Maybe I'm wrong, though I don't think so. Maybe persy is mafia instead of wolf and I'm wasting my breath for no reason because who cares what scum team we lynch, but I really don't think he's a wolf.

Was baezu the guy who townread dunn based on his wagon slowing down? Because that's like so upside down.

I've never seen this much resistance / hesistancy towards a lynch of a slot nobody cares about not even the slot's owner.

-BuJ
"Rumor has it he's that infamous human-sized duck. We don't know if it's true, but trust me, you don't want to fight him" - Chuck Norris
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 7:08 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Ftr baezu feels so fake to me. Like all he does is disappear then throws a random readlist at us with like 2 quotes in it to make it seem more legitimate and then he just votes for the lynch of the hour.
"Rumor has it he's that infamous human-sized duck. We don't know if it's true, but trust me, you don't want to fight him" - Chuck Norris
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 2123, Baezu wrote:Ahem, she plz
:P

That was town baezu in a nutshell though so...
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Fuscosco »

I think i know whats shes referring to, actually. Im just gonna sit here and admire it.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Fuscosco »

Percyslot shouldnt be town.

dave is a good wagon
idk why people think dunn died, were just waiting to hammer it? Like, are people suddenly not willing to L-1 him? Anyone want special hammer rights or something?
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 2210, Fuscosco wrote:Percyslot shouldnt be town.
*should be town.*

they arent really a good lynch.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Vorkuta »

@mod
Giff prods!
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Fuscosco »

Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Fuscosco »

Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Fuscosco »

one more

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:09 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2210, Fuscosco wrote: dave is a good wagon
Lazy approach
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:10 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2206, DuckDuckJab wrote:I've never seen this much resistance / hesistancy towards a lynch of a slot nobody cares about not even the slot's owner.
This comment about Persivul / Titus? Or someone else?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:11 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2194, Baezu wrote:
In post 2178, Creature wrote:davesaz is another scum.
Ya kinda starting to feel this too
Also both lazy.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Creature »

A lazy approach on a lazy player?
Sigh
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Fuscosco »

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 2206, DuckDuckJab wrote:Irrel I think you're town I just disagree with you strongly.

I don't skitter would have played like she did if she were persy's partner. I just don't. It doesn't make sense to me from like a personal agenda from her pov, and it doesn't make sense to me based on how she interacted with our slot. I don't think it's an objective thing, I wouldn't know how to convince you of it.

The other thing is that would invalidate my gamestate read that lead me to townread persy. And I don't like to think of my correct reads as mere coincidence. Sky/Sho/Skitter, were at least for some period of time all townreading each other and scumreading Persivul. I believe there were others also they just didn't commit to votes. I thought for sure at least 1 scum among them had completely manipulated the townies among them. I flip flopped about who that may be, mainly due to influences from other players' reads but with the flips being what they are I'd like to think I was right.

And if skitter did all that to distance from a partner, I think it's completely underestimating her skill to think that she would scumread him and turn votes towards him, then when the hydra head that scumreads her pushes back against the persivul wagon she starts to backtrack until straight up townreading persivul after what? An emotional 1v1 between them over meta? It's far too obvious but it assumes a whole lot of preparation for the gambit at the same time, and I see that as a contradiction.

Maybe I'm wrong, though I don't think so. Maybe persy is mafia instead of wolf and I'm wasting my breath for no reason because who cares what scum team we lynch, but I really don't think he's a wolf.

Was baezu the guy who townread dunn based on his wagon slowing down? Because that's like so upside down.

I've never seen this much resistance / hesistancy towards a lynch of a slot nobody cares about not even the slot's owner.

-BuJ
Ok so maybe persi wasn’t skitters partner- maybe he wasn’t a wolf but could he still be mafia? Because this is multiball
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Fuscosco »

why is persyslot scum bae? in your own words?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 2218, davesaz wrote:
In post 2194, Baezu wrote:
In post 2178, Creature wrote:davesaz is another scum.
Ya kinda starting to feel this too
Also both lazy.
I mean I’m tending to agree with the sentiment that your contributions this game have slowed to such a crawl it’s about time to guess you’re scum
Though my “town is in the always-lurkers and scum is matching town” gamestate read would give you a little more wiggle room here
Prove me right and play a little more here?
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Baezu »

I don’t think persi is scum per se, I was just commenting to duck that there are two scum teams so associations may not necessarily be the best approach
Show

Return to “Completed Open Games”