pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:35 am

Post by pisskop »

idk what this is
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:30 am

Post by pisskop »

taf

what's the setup
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:31 am

Post by pisskop »

all i gor was a crappy alignment.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh?

mutant you know better than that
I, the great pisskop, love scum so much I play it even when I roll town

vote mutantdevel
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

Le Sigh. Yes yes, I already know the setup, From what I skimmed its nightless mafia, but on even days we have a 3way.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

sometimes I say and do things that suggest ignorance for a reason tho.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 36, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 34, pisskop wrote:all i gor was a crappy alignment.
A large majority of people prefer playing as town. So it's statistically likely that you too prefer playing town. Hence, if you're saying you think your alignment is crappy, you're admitting that you are mafia?

VOTE: pisskop
This needs votes, it's false, it's a sheepvote in RVS, it's tryhard, and its trying to blend in.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not incredibly bothered by the first two, but the tryhard blendin vote is very wagonable this early. And it makes content to have reasons that can be debated.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

vote it with us, and see what comes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

look at me im so quirky.

and town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 50, pisskop wrote:look at me im so quirky.

and town.
thats what mutant did.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 52, Joey_ wrote:"i am quirky, i am town"
idk what dong is up to these days, but my old experience with dong isnt raising any flags.

HI DONG
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #55 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

I gutread it as town for noq.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:30 am

Post by pisskop »

word. We used to crucify people where the stood for posts like that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 70, mutantdevle wrote:You claiming I'm sheeping in RVS is just as much of a stretch as my reason for voting you. If I'm somehow sheeping PMysterious then you sheeped Norwegianboy in voting for me. Also, I'd like you to justify your statements that I'm A) Tryharding and B) trying to blend in. Those things aren't necessarily mutually exclusive but they are pretty damn close.
why is sheeping the focal point here. The real vote, the real reason titus joined me is because its an incredible display of effort for an rvs vote.

RVS votes are short and sweet, making pseudo sense. You made a logic chain, and are now caught scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:42 am

Post by pisskop »

It was a blunder to try to be so cutsy in RVS. more than a fraction of scum get caught this way.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:54 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 71, mutantdevle wrote:If you thought that I'd ever actively champion votes against you for a reason such as that then I don't know what to tell you other than that you are wrong.
The issue isn't the vote. It is not even entirely the reason for the vote. its how it was proffered and when it was made. You made an inordinately complicated vote with a silly connotation at a point in time when it is the sitewide meta, the longstanding sitewide meta to make short, sweet, and ineffectual votes. And gambits.

Why its scummy, aside from the above, is that it shows discomfort with your position in the game [it is scummy to be so self aware] and it shows a desire to be seen as 'logical' 'useful' and 'proactive'.

it was a bad opening, because it reveals your initial, unadulterated mindset.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:55 am

Post by pisskop »

I cant believe I have to explain it, but I looked over the playerlist, and for the most part I don't recognize it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:26 am

Post by pisskop »

no, i cannot cherry pick a game or 17 for you out of my 120 onsite games...its not a lock, its a push
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:43 am

Post by pisskop »

If you want to be townread, i would suggest playing the game instead of spending the time defending. Lets discuss the reactions to my vote and push.

Lets talk about my reaction to your vote on me. you did it for info, so why arent you infoing?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Less defending yourself, more moving on like you would if you were town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:55 am

Post by pisskop »

To be honest it seems to me like you dont understand how pressure works.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Excuse me? I'm offering him a way out. I'm indirectly showcasing how his vote was not made with the intention of generating information that he uses to analyze and progress the game. I'm promoting the stance that I was forced into when you jumped into a conversation to defend him so hard.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:05 am

Post by pisskop »

What began as a solid rvs wagon is now a game-stalling speedbump because instead of letting people discourse it and offer their own opinions you decided to champion mutant.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:07 am

Post by pisskop »

The exact point of RVS is to use exaggerated cases to push and use the content generated to make real cases. So why isnt that happening right here? Is it because youre too busy trying to defend mutant? is it because you stepped up to the plate to stifle conversation and take away that from everyone else?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:08 am

Post by pisskop »

ffs Im starting to get irritated by this game. Ill see you guys later.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 96, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 93, pisskop wrote:What began as a solid rvs wagon
Your case against Mutant obviously went beyond RVS at this point:
In post 41, pisskop wrote:This needs votes, it's false, it's a sheepvote in RVS, it's tryhard, and its trying to blend in.
In post 49, pisskop wrote:vote it with us, and see what comes.
Unless you're going to claim that you would stop the wagon at the last second, unvote, then deeply criticize the people that joined in on it?
it isnt what people do, it's how and more importantly why
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 29, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 111, Joey_ wrote:11p game
oh god - small games spook me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:49 am

Post by pisskop »

something something no I do not
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:34 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 119, mutantdevle wrote:
In post 117, pisskop wrote:something something no I do not
Why? You say you want me to talk to you about my reads yet you actively deny my attempts to gauge a read on you. Aside from trying to read my reaction to that, I don't see what town motivation there is to purposely stunt my ability to read you.
you poor thing, I've stunted you and now the wagon on you is L-3
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thats like L-1. Can we at least get the VC updated before we hammer down?

Id like mutant to claim plz.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im voting dong. thats l-1
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

Feeling that good old pressure yet mutant?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 136, Joey_ wrote:Why can't we be both town?
Do you think titus is town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:30 am

Post by pisskop »

oh hai that was a hammer from norway
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:30 am

Post by pisskop »

quick. gimme your pool of three mutant
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:21 am

Post by pisskop »

scum nominates?
or dead guy?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #37) » Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:22 am

Post by pisskop »

scum do

VOTE: titus
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:28 am

Post by pisskop »

moar on titus kthnx
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:51 am

Post by pisskop »

why was corre scummy?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

hmmmmm Im basically vla for the next 3 days, but ill try to check in and stuff.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:27 am

Post by pisskop »

menal is town i think.
i think pm is a decent push for tomorrow
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:53 am

Post by pisskop »

def, scumtitus would put herself in the elimination round
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:57 am

Post by pisskop »

unvote

whoa
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:29 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 521, GuiltyLion wrote:pisskop why did you unvote Titus when I replaced in?
Avoid a quickhammer. And Ive spent the last 2 days working 14 hour days
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:33 am

Post by pisskop »

Im online for most of the rest of the night.

Mostly think guilty is making a fairly town entrance. more indifferent to suja, but thats not a bad thing per se.

titus is a good lynch, and i do intend to revote there. i unvoted because of circumstance more than anything else. 2 replacements and i was out in meatspace since saturday night.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 610, Awoo wrote:Gotta agree with joey on this one, I'm not following this X-files episode
I think the best move is to watch it develop in silence. Obviously your response is a normal part of the game, but I was willing to let menal hold that position and see how he pushed it later. i think its trying to shoehorn in SRs tobe honest.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:00 am

Post by pisskop »

guilty should ketchup
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #49) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

Guilty, do a thing please. Im waiting on you explicitly.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #50) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

I have not been reading since my unvote. skimming the thread every now and then.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:17 am

Post by pisskop »

iM jusT livinG mY lifE
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:10 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: titus
feel disappoint w/lion
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 811, GuiltyLion wrote:I kinda want to vote Norwegian boy just to make two L-2 wagons and force pisskop and Creature to take a real stand

but I'd definitely rather Titus lynched today
Then vote on that. youre not impressing me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

On the plus side, it appears we have consolidated onto two wagons. this is good.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

Anyone actually claim to TR guiltylion?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

stop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

can't touch this
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:45 am

Post by pisskop »

titus was bussed by at least one person..guilty springs to kind.

due to me not reading the majority of the day i have no other reads.

but guilty looks like hot ass
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:46 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: guiltylion
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:11 am

Post by pisskop »

nah Titus was the only scum in the three from yesterday.or at least Norway isn't scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:53 am

Post by pisskop »

briefly?

I had multiple chances to not vote Titus.
people like norway and guilty both expressed a disdain for it.
my unvote was because of the double replace out.
i never intended nor stated my intention to vote otherwise, which is why fencesitters like guilty look bad - they did not have thos opportunity to vote a new wagon.

guilty is scum for trying to look busy while not voting at all. for stating intent to vot le Titus and not until a critical mass hit. it was classic scum doing how they do - using their influence to try to sway the wagons via inaction.

vote guilty w/me and let's find out. We're currently ahead
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:13 am

Post by pisskop »

pm isn't a bad Lynch either i guess, just going off gut
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:16 am

Post by pisskop »

she's not dumb she's a risktaker.

and, i say at risk of being made a fool in the near future, predictable. :p
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:36 am

Post by pisskop »

hmmmmm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1011, Joey_ wrote:deepwolf
why do people think every game needs a master criminal running around fooling the whole game?

Who is the third partner? Who is a potential fourth if, heavens forbid, awoo is town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #66) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:24 am

Post by pisskop »

[tweet][/tweet]I'll help..VOTE: pk
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #67) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:25 am

Post by pisskop »

i think you're being a dumbass
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #68) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:42 am

Post by pisskop »

sure.
for one you're engaging with what looks like town critter
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #69) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:42 am

Post by pisskop »

for two disinterest from me is more like a town tell than not
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #70) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:44 am

Post by pisskop »

and three I _was_ the titus charge.

i think i tred you, soni expect some actual dialogue instead of actually allowing the stagnant gamestate to affect your decisions, but maybe i overestimate you as a player
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #71) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:52 am

Post by pisskop »

neat.

i recind my previous quote about you acting like a dumbass.

standby while i stop working tonight so I can phone post my response. or something
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (isolation #72) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

lion is scummy as shit
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #73) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:41 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: suji

actually i agree suji is bad. but is it mechanically bad or badbad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (isolation #74) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:17 am

Post by pisskop »

buzzy busy bee is me
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #75) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by pisskop »

home now btw
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #76) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

pm is also a sketchy cat.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #77) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

i cannot emphasize enough that I havent read

Im going entirely off gut reads and my admittedly experienced expectations of people's playstyles.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (isolation #78) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:07 am

Post by pisskop »

filler
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #79) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:07 am

Post by pisskop »

skub
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #80) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:07 am

Post by pisskop »

fluff
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #81) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:08 am

Post by pisskop »

hash
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (isolation #82) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:08 am

Post by pisskop »

quin tiple poster
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:10 am

Post by pisskop »

hammertiem
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #84) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:11 am

Post by pisskop »

mod said insert filler post

i did
.your vote looks kind of like scum looking to wagon as a "joke"
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:15 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: :(

critter
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #86) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:53 am

Post by pisskop »

pk is one of the best players on site
who attracts paranoia lynches
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #87) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:54 am

Post by pisskop »

who did you replace, critter?

he is not really scum, nerds in the thread gonna nerd
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #88) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

we will not nolynch.

we will find a rope.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #89) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

i have to get a list together tonight or tomorrow morning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (isolation #90) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1269, Sujimichi wrote:Do you believe that the D1 Nomination phase had 2+ scum in it?
havent read, but this is an okay sentence.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #91) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:14 am

Post by pisskop »

awoo could be scum - i agree
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:15 am

Post by pisskop »

my gut says joey isnt likely, but theres room for me to actually read the associations he may or may not have with titus.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #93) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:37 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: lions
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #94) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:44 am

Post by pisskop »

I dont think soul is scum
nor was critter.

i thought mellaneque was town, but if he hasnt even been reading then what are we doing here.

why am i scum mel?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1386 (isolation #95) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1352, chennisden wrote:Awoo (2): Menalque 1208, TrueSoulEnergy 1227
TrueSoulEnergy (2) GuiltyLion 1210, Joey_ 1316
Menalque (1): Awoo 1239
i guess i havent been paying attention its an even day.

ummmm tempted to say all should be town.
would choose between awoo or melan
melan is a harder lynch in general, so now is the time to do that if people doubt he is town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1387 (isolation #96) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:56 am

Post by pisskop »

again, going off gut. havent read.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1389 (isolation #97) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:57 am

Post by pisskop »

TO LATE I AM TEH TOWN
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #98) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:00 am

Post by pisskop »

Is that what you think a push is?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #99) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:03 am

Post by pisskop »

or thats a factual statement about you being a stronger player?

kids today are so sensitive.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (isolation #100) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:04 am

Post by pisskop »

How one can go from reading 'they all are probably town' to thinking its setting up anything is beyond me. look, i said it two lines above.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #101) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:06 am

Post by pisskop »

. . . except nobody but you wants my head?

i mean good stuff, but youre making mountains out of anthills and huffing and puffing and making your chest look big
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #102) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1397, Menalque wrote:(b) are getting lynched tomorrow yourself
come at me bro

VOTE: melan
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #103) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:15 am

Post by pisskop »

ftr i think awoo is statistically more likely to be scum here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #104) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:28 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1403, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:The fact that suji actually thinks I’m Mafia proves he’s mafia.
can everyone stop with this logic?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1415 (isolation #105) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:22 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1414, Menalque wrote:I think it's very unlikely that we don't hit scum between (suji, pk, TSE)
ewww, this is actually absolute garbage. what do you mean its unlikely we wouldnt hit scum between the simple majority of players alive in the game?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (isolation #106) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:23 am

Post by pisskop »

I think my vote is good on melanthrope
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #107) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1451, Awoo wrote:He also voted on suji which is neat. Would he go for the double?
I would and have driven the bus over weaker partners.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #108) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by pisskop »

Titus isnt a weak player, though. Soooooo, i mean, titus is the kind of player i make beautiful theatre with.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #109) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

I dislike suji, but the efforting that both he and melan are doing is real.

VOTE: awoo effort is not alignment indicative, but its decent.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #110) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think suji's effort is more real than melan's melan is trying to wrangle lynches and hammer out a plan, and thats soo much less towny than the pedantic debating im seeing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #111) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1474, Sujimichi wrote:The fact that I have to press so hard for simple answers is ridiculous.
I do not know why he is not answering. Probably for the same reasons you keep asking: its a social jockeying for power.

Pedant may be the wrong idea . . . youre allowing this one point to be your crux instead of moving on. Each player alive rn is pursuing a different strat, and we arent moving foreward.

I think that Truesoul is townish. call me biased towards him for TRing me if you please, but look at the level of analysis and look at what he has on the line defending me. Would a scum do this, do you think?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #112) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

iirc his lynch is impending today, isnt it? Why would he keep pushing this line about me? unless you think we could be partners? Do you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #113) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1477, Sujimichi wrote:I honestly do not understand any of his "analysis" and find it suspect that someone can claim to. So, yes. I think scum would do this.
You do not have to understand it or agree with it. But look at the depth at which he is looking.

He has combed Titus' iso for association tells. He's making an argument that I cannot be scum based on how Titus treated me. That's not beginner play, and its not an easy play to make when you are scum. Because it has to be real, or coincidentally apparent. The whole idea of scum theatre is about scum faking these interactions - its a crucial skill because its so hard to do.

Using these cues to hunt for town -not scum but town- is a huge indication that somebody is liklier to be town because scum dont like to clear names and scum cant fake it easily.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #114) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

The depth of play from Truesoul is indicative of town.

Compare it to Melan's or [and i have not read his] Awoo's. is it the same? Melan is pushing an action plan that is calling for several lynches, but I dont see nearly the same level of justification nor depth of thought coming from him. His play isnt up to par with Truesoul's. And I consider him to be a good enough player to produce this level of content if he wanted to.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #115) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

I mean, I win no matter what you do, suji.

If you lynch Truesoul and he flips green, it lends credence to his claim about me.
If you lynch Truesoul and he flips red, all he did was spend his own more valuable life to get a townie killed.
If you lynch elsewhere, that means I've already influenced y,u enough.

Win/Win/Win
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #116) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by pisskop »

But is it false?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #117) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

There comes a point when one has to recognize the transparency with which I am presenting my thoughts.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #118) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

So am I just that good of a scum player who planned this and manipulated the gamestate or am I town?

Because Occam wants a word with you i think
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #119) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

she?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1511 (isolation #120) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Yeh, looks like you couldnt come at me brah.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #121) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:16 am

Post by pisskop »

I think awoo is the best lynch for the day.

melan isnt too bad though
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #122) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Usually when I phonepost only the first and spellchecked words get capitalized.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #123) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:21 am

Post by pisskop »

That, and punctuation is usually optional when I phonepost.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #124) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:09 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: awoo

I've seen 'lynch the different player' too much to lynch tse here. Make no mistakes, that's what this is.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #125) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Tomorrow we do vca and Lynch the lunchboxes that are trying to railroad lynches
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #126) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:28 am

Post by pisskop »

k
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1531 (isolation #127) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:28 am

Post by pisskop »

joey, plz place a vote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #128) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:29 am

Post by pisskop »

this posturing garbage is just detracting from the game
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #129) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:56 am

Post by pisskop »

if you were truly town I have trouble believing you would lack the foresight to not say these things
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #130) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:58 am

Post by pisskop »

awoo is voting TSE and just said ' when tse flips town'.

hmmmm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #131) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

Melan isnt the be all to end all.

more voting less merry go round.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #132) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

ultimately i still think youre town for your day 1
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #133) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

on titus lynch day
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #134) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by pisskop »

Except we arent doing that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #135) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

k
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1595 (isolation #136) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

Joey plz vote awoo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #137) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

Melan and the Scumballs

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (isolation #138) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

Guess which one is melan, and which are scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1599 (isolation #139) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol youre all right by me
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (isolation #140) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ohh good, mela thinks info lynching is a path to victory
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #141) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1624, Menalque wrote:play
excuse me? my play has been top notch
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #142) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

Well, top notch for somebody who stopped reading weeks ago
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #143) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1627, Awoo wrote:Your play sucks and you just keep shading
And yet youre still gonna eat the ropes
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #144) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1634 (isolation #145) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

Melan, you voting?
Awoo, you voting?

Let's stop going around the pissing pot and start ending the day. We're breeding apathy now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #146) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

big oof

joey, make a vote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #147) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

Menal

Come join us on awoo
together we can still make this a town win
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (isolation #148) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lets just focus on the best lynch for today. We should not be brokering votes.

you wont vote tse because you feel they are obvious town. So you vote awoo instead.
tomorrow why dont you vote for your most suspicious player instead of trying to broker votes onto suboptimal lynches.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (isolation #149) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

Brokering is bad for business because it leads to compromise lynches and it allows scum to play on wifom.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #150) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

menal just has to man up and accept that his plan will have to adjust.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #151) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1660, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:PK is bad town but never Scum with a Lion Mafia Flip.
after the game ends i think you need to do some reflection about your choice of words and actions you took today.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #152) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1666, Awoo wrote:Yikes joey
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (isolation #153) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

k
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #154) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

dead men cant talk, but i guess almost dead men can
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #155) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

I feel like you both are talking past each other. you both understand the point the other is making.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (isolation #156) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

awoo, you flipping pink or purple doesnt affect me as much as you think

we all mostly agree that all three picks are likely town. its a matter of whom to murder.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #157) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by pisskop »

tomorrow it will be another battle of wills between melan and I. If we can agree to kill guilty or suji i feel we can make progress. thats my solve guess as of now.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #158) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:53 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1727, Menalque wrote:TSE, pls give a final readslist when you come on
how many people on tse now?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #159) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:58 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: tse
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #160) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:59 am

Post by pisskop »

now to pm the mod and move on
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #161) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Mela isnt allowed to make choices anymore.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #162) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:03 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: guilty
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #163) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:08 am

Post by pisskop »

dude, you tried to railroad lynches, you pushed tse _as_ scum, and the only reason im not stringing you up is because of your titus interactions. The same ones tse townread me for.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #164) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:09 am

Post by pisskop »

Today guilty
tomorrow whichever person scum postulates to be lynched
then sugi
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1776 (isolation #165) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:12 am

Post by pisskop »

i voted to ensure he died
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (isolation #166) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:13 am

Post by pisskop »

how many alive rn?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (isolation #167) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:14 am

Post by pisskop »

and yes, melan, norways shift onto me with such vapid reasoning is bad as well
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #168) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:14 am

Post by pisskop »

it looks like an excuse rather than a reason
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (isolation #169) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:28 am

Post by pisskop »

okay.
.suit yourself.

remember how your opinion has diminished in value?

joey, vote gl
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #170) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:29 am

Post by pisskop »

like seriously, find the motivation a player of my caliber uses to make the vote.

youre supposed to be a better player than this melan
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #171) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:31 am

Post by pisskop »

how many left alive
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #172) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:32 am

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1788 (isolation #173) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:35 am

Post by pisskop »

k.

norway stop being a whiny brat and vote scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #174) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:01 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1801, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1794, Awoo wrote:I want norway to hammer this
A bit quick don’t ya think?
it is not.

this is a nightless and we all knew what tse would flip
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1817 (isolation #175) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:03 am

Post by pisskop »

suji could also hammer for all i care.

now is the time to make a stand one way or another
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #176) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:04 am

Post by pisskop »

think about why GL, an easy mislynchbif town, was not put in yesterday's pool
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #177) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:40 am

Post by pisskop »

melan is making a more town case
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (isolation #178) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:40 am

Post by pisskop »

but let's stop fantasizing about tomorrow when we just need to get through today
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (isolation #179) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:41 am

Post by pisskop »

we have most of the info, we just need to confirm it with another scum flip
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #180) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

suji is likely the buddy
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #181) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

but i mean ive been saying that since , , , two gamedays ago?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #182) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:06 am

Post by pisskop »

his partner would say that suji
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #183) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Then vote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #184) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Such pretty words for tomorrow's lynch
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (isolation #185) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:52 am

Post by pisskop »

Melan, youre proven to be incompetent.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (isolation #186) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:53 am

Post by pisskop »

You dont get to dictate the flow of the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (isolation #187) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:53 am

Post by pisskop »

shh now and lets wait for GL to do nothing and norway to do the same.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (isolation #188) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:54 am

Post by pisskop »

So those reads.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (isolation #189) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:57 am

Post by pisskop »

Well no, I do not agree with whatever logic you are postulating. I dont necessarily disagree either.

GL is scummy of his own merits.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #190) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Me acting of tandem with you is not my implicit agreement with you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1874 (isolation #191) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Nah.

Whatever half baked VCA youre doing has no effect on my reads.

Its like saying the alignment of neptune affects how much static is on my tele.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (isolation #192) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 1873, Menalque wrote:VOTE: pk

Changed my mind
Youre either scum or a complete fucking moron.

Good luck town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1876 (isolation #193) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

Mod replace me

Return to “Completed Open Games”