pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2594 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: skitter
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2598 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: unvote

was hoping to spook you. I havent read.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2603 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

i suppose I can be bothered to read, though it doesn't look like we're close to a lynch?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2609, Wooper wrote:hi pisskop
o/ hi wooper!

So who is scummiest?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by pisskop »

]
Spoiler: first8
In post 28, Bingle wrote:Interesting. It's been a while since I've had to read skitter, but she's /probably/ the best scumhunter in this list I think? Assuming none of the people I don't know are supergeniuses no one told me about.
Since it was mentioned, bingle here is def applying liberal amounts of smooze.
In post 82, Nibbui wrote:the way you dismissed my early reaching just tells me that this is low-energy!duck not giving much of a care to the game rn.
kind of tr this?

In post 102, NorwegianboyEE wrote:*Crying baby noises*

Haha, i’m so town guys. Look at me, i’m engaging in a friendly social interaction just like everyone else I’M SO TOWN!!!
hmmmmmmm SR?

In post 138, Menalque wrote:You don’t know me so how do you have any baseline for what level of confrontational I’m likely to be
is this serious or tongue-in-cheek smarm? because you got hella confrontational when somebody called you confrontational. lol

In post 147, Menalque wrote:Then answer my questions and stop making this about my personality
I read people in large part based on their personality and how they play.

In post 150, DrDolittle wrote:these posts are not shitposts

im dipping
hmmmmm

In post 163, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well that was a waste of two pages. I'll just keep my vote on Menalque for now. :cool:
this is okay, but i still gut sr you as of this post.

bingle is kind of loosygoosey
norway is kind of bad
liked nubbi's posting on gut.

None of it should be taken as stone etchings.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2641 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh, youre duckie!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2675 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

hey!

o/
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:04 am

Post by pisskop »

are they needed?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2693 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:06 am

Post by pisskop »

The thing about C9++ and similar setups is that they have a finite amount of setups and are balanced according to their own power.

It _will_ become apparent if teacher is lying.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2695 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:07 am

Post by pisskop »

I am not a fan of 'lets not lynch a claimed pr', though I do think it adds weight to a lynch.

I am however a fan of not lynching a semi or fully provable role. Besides, I never found teach super scummy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2696 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:08 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2694, Bingle wrote:So let's make this a 1v1.

VOTE: Skitter

Lynch me. I'm a VT. Lynch Skitter tomorrow unless she has a damn good reason for all of this.
:roll:

still, in light of the most recent events:

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2701 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:13 am

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2703 (isolation #12) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:25 am

Post by pisskop »

why is it icky?

which part didnt make sense or felt like it was hiding an agenda?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2707 (isolation #13) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:30 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2705, Bingle wrote:It felt like you were too interested in explaining yourself. Like you anticipated pressure for dropping a Doc claim as a lynch and preempting it, which I don't think is something that occurs to town.

You're not the lynch today, though, so don't worry too much about being caught.
I think it was more like I was talking to skitter and explaining why I felt a type of way. And then voting her to add some pressure to her and seeing what shook out.

Like this. this shook out
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2735 (isolation #14) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:59 am

Post by pisskop »

norway, what about bingle is scummy?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2759 (isolation #15) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2737, Almost50 wrote:Also also, anyone mind if I take out PK tonight?
but im literally the bestest player here
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2760 (isolation #16) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:14 am

Post by pisskop »

:[
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2763 (isolation #17) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:16 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2750, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2735, pisskop wrote:norway, what about bingle is scummy?
A better question would be: "What about Bingle is town?"
I don't see anything inherently scummy, but i don't see anything that screams "town" either. So it's a hard slot for me. That's why i'm kinda ok with his lynch, even if i'm not exactly gunning for him over others like Teacher earlier and now maybe Egix.
your experience with bingle/jingle is ___?

Im asking because unlike others, I think it does hold some weight
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2764 (isolation #18) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:16 am

Post by pisskop »

but I agree, Im seeing a lot of talk and fluff from him based on the (admittedly little) Ive read.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2776 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:36 am

Post by pisskop »

i forget how nsg plays

sorry but I need more practice w/u
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2799 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:55 am

Post by pisskop »

lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2856 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Most of the team reading me for content is bad?

read me based on my proven track record of awesomeness.

like, the issue with self meta is thus:

- anything I know about I can change
- anything I don't know about I can't tell you
- It's in my best interest as scum to mislead you
- If I opt out of playing the game of mafia you cannot necessarily make the best judgement on my play
- Looking for blatant tells is so 2015
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2868 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:19 am

Post by pisskop »

If you honestly want to read me or the more unreadable players you need to stop using strict content as your big stick

what about logical progression based on "normal" play from that person
or attempts to manipulate the gamestate
or aggression versus levelheaded posting
or the desire to focus versus paint broadly

I think bingle has scum equity, dubs
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3024 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2979, Wooper wrote:PK is my fav but I strongly dislike steering cops onto one target
what is this noise? If you take all the fun out of mafia by just insta-copping me then youre missing half the drama and excitement. And, more importantly, Ill have to start getting . . . more creative.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3025 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2997, teacher wrote:I’d rather the whooping crane, but will give
intent
-11hrs to give a confirmable time and allow shakeout.
VOTE: bingles :giggle: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3026 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

come at me bros.

I also think this is most likely a red/purple/blue flip

Also, teach, i kind of think its a weak play to give intent like you are afraid of shade. not so much of a town move.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3029 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

big oof
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3037 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youll flip red
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3048 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

who the hell puts a oneshot doc in their games, nom.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3049 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

I guess we know more about the setup then
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3059 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

me? Mister quickhammer? under what?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3062 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by pisskop »

Actually, I dont typically qiuckhammer at all, as either alignment.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3063 (isolation #32) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ill usually yolo as town tho.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3065 (isolation #33) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by pisskop »

kind of forget this game, tbh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3067 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

maybe?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3109 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:16 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3092, Wooper wrote:VOTE: teacher
Big fucking lol
ayy lmao 1v1 agogo

VOTE: teach
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3127 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:14 am

Post by pisskop »

um what

do you not trust snuggly duckling just because theyre a weird olm now?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3128 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:15 am

Post by pisskop »

because im in camp wooper
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3132 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:17 am

Post by pisskop »

Y and Who
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:21 am

Post by pisskop »

i dont see scum throwing away a member to kill a townie.

mountainous doesnt favor them
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3140 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:22 am

Post by pisskop »

plus teach wasnt townie and wooper wasnt especially scummy, sooooo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3155 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:35 am

Post by pisskop »

treacher, its soo roomy in here!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3173 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:09 am

Post by pisskop »

itt we all townbloc now
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:10 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3172, Volpe14 wrote:
In post 3171, Wooper wrote:why hard town on volpe?
are you implying I don't deserve to be hard town read here?
'townlean' yes
'hardtown' no
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:38 am

Post by pisskop »

If I make to lylo with skitter can we just all for once not paranoia lynch me tyvm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3189 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:28 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3187, skitter30 wrote:Ftr i do currently think you're scummy

Also i cant read you so :shrug:
I'll tell you a secret: it's when you tr that I'm scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3191 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:16 am

Post by pisskop »

nsh

a waste

im super manipulative scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3193 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:18 am

Post by pisskop »

wait skit

lets do a Hydra sometime!!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3197 (isolation #48) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:21 am

Post by pisskop »

kind of sus for inaction
but not scum yet

^^a50
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3200 (isolation #49) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:22 am

Post by pisskop »

hmmm

ill unvote for now, but i side with ducks
.VOTE: unvote
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (isolation #50) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:24 am

Post by pisskop »

i thought ducks claimed 1shot?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3447 (isolation #51) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

Any talk shit about me today?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3449 (isolation #52) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

If I am slimey, then Im doing my job
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3450 (isolation #53) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

You guys really cant read me? I feel like Im super obvious most the time, as town or scum
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3455 (isolation #54) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: wockedjester
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3458 (isolation #55) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

I have not seen it, only heard about the gun scare.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3459 (isolation #56) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3463 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

and votes. you get those too
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3465 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

daaah the fact that nsg died?

in what world do I kill nsg? NSG actively ignores me and ends up PoEing me to one side or another.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3466 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

But i mean, lets not focus on me, youre the one who claimed the third guilty of the day
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3468 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by pisskop »

And my vote was to see a reaction from somebody
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3597 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

hey u
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3599 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

me too!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3600 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

Who should i sheep?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3602 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

somebody scumreads me?!

who would have such reads?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3604 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

nsg ignores me.
like im sure she doesnt even know i exist, let alone sr me.

who is she voting for?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3606 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by pisskop »

no?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3607 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ill sheep her though, if you want doodle
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3609 (isolation #68) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by pisskop »

Oh look, she's not voting for anyone
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3611 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

I mean her iso, nom's iso, the last vc, where doesnt it?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3612 (isolation #70) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

I mean, do you really want me to vanity wagon myself?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3616 (isolation #71) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by pisskop »

u ded
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3620 (isolation #72) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by pisskop »

hmmmm
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3621 (isolation #73) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think skitter is scum.

I think they are avoiding content because they are scum, over-analytical by nature, and regardless of any actual VLA they may currently be on, their iso is driven primarily on one liners and prodging.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3622 (isolation #74) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

Whereas I, the benevolent and quirky pisskop am by nature a player who dislikes going into detail and engaging people at length, skitter is the exact opposite.

please, fellow players of this graceful and dignified game, join me in ousting the mafia from our town and restore the peace and tranquillity which was so wrongfully stolen from us!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3654 (isolation #75) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:54 am

Post by pisskop »

does anyone have experience with scum skit? because i dont. just a lot of her lynching me :(
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3655 (isolation #76) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:54 am

Post by pisskop »

in lylo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3656 (isolation #77) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:55 am

Post by pisskop »

despite long and engaging efforts to get her to stop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3657 (isolation #78) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:56 am

Post by pisskop »

her display her is so dramatically different than those experiences.

Contrast: my manipulative scum game to my nongame here.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3659 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 1:12 am

Post by pisskop »

hmmm, and you think im not out of my range?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3843 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3833, teacher wrote:
In post 2875, Wooper wrote:
I AM A VANILLA TOWNIE
wait, did wooper claim VT?????
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3846 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

yea if wooper claimed vt id be willing to vote that
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3848 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: wooper

L-2 I believe
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3849 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3847, skitter30 wrote:VOTE: pk
Never mind
Skitter the no-hitter?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3852 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

I was serious about voting snuggly if he claimed vt.

was it under duress?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3857 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3856, Wooper wrote:a50
i mean, maybe? whats the actual a50 in not-gamey words?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3858 (isolation #86) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by pisskop »

but also lol, why is pisskop scum? he looks super green bean to me
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3863 (isolation #87) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3859, skitter30 wrote:the scumreads on you are ridiculous
yes, yes they are
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3972 (isolation #88) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:25 am

Post by pisskop »

but nobody else is voting me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3973 (isolation #89) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:35 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: a50

like this better tbh. my wooper vote was more to get a reaction from woops
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3975 (isolation #90) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:43 am

Post by pisskop »

we can do both, but didnt woop say he was faking of his own volition?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3979 (isolation #91) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:40 am

Post by pisskop »

why double back as scum?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3980 (isolation #92) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:41 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3978, skitter30 wrote:Can we vote pk please?
sure

VOTE: pisskop
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3981 (isolation #93) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:41 am

Post by pisskop »

you going to need all the help you can get.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3987 (isolation #94) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:45 am

Post by pisskop »

did he?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3988 (isolation #95) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:46 am

Post by pisskop »

gthe context for this is alwa]=[000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000003

cat. this message broughyt == to you by cat
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3989 (isolation #96) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:48 am

Post by pisskop »

the context of 'he got caught' is always going to be a situational thing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3990 (isolation #97) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:49 am

Post by pisskop »

my impression is that once Doddle admitted he was joking that wooper did shorty thereafter too?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3993 (isolation #98) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:52 am

Post by pisskop »

i didnt read. I can.

I just think a50 is being uncharacteristic based on the sparse postings he is offering.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3997 (isolation #99) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:24 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3996, Almost50 wrote:You mean you voted him when you thought it was going through and needed to bus, but now that it's come to a halt you want to try to push the CC? Got it!
do you want me back on wooper?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4000 (isolation #100) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:32 am

Post by pisskop »

lol
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4003 (isolation #101) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:33 am

Post by pisskop »

This remind of you any other terrible lynches that have happened recently?

P: why would you or whopper not be?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4011 (isolation #102) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:37 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: pk
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4012 (isolation #103) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:37 am

Post by pisskop »

choo choo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4013 (isolation #104) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:38 am

Post by pisskop »

I really hope skitter is scum and not doomed to be bad at reading me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4016 (isolation #105) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Its getting to be RC levels of bad - though like everything else RC did/does it was to an extreme.

P:

:oops:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4017 (isolation #106) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:39 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: a50
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4020 (isolation #107) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4015, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4013, pisskop wrote:I really hope skitter is scum and not doomed to be bad at reading me.
It's the latter ... you're a lot easier to read as fish
the purpose of fish is to be more direct in my reads.

Return to “Completed Open Games”