ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #148 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:08 am

Post by ahhlo »

vote: marcistar

I think Dwlee99 is mafia, but i also think that it's better not to kill him rn because he will out the other mafia in his posts.

i think he votes marcistar because he wants to look like a town later, and i think marcistar is just posting waffle posts instead of actually helping - so it really does look like their mafia. however, I don't think that Dwlee thinks marci is mafia because marci is acting like mafia, because he has not said any reason for why he voted that way. he said that no one asked, but if he was really town, he wouldn't need to be asked... town would want other pepole to know why someone must be mafia, so that otheres will vote alongside, whereas mafia voting their scum partner does not want anyone else to vote alongside them.

but okay, I will give dwlee a chance: why did you vote marci, exactly?
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:19 am

Post by ahhlo »

In post 113, Dwlee99 wrote:If someone in there is IC that might be an autowin list
it doesnt make sense to talk like this... like he is actually going to commit to this list he made already? some of the people in that list hadn't even talked yet
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:23 am

Post by ahhlo »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13172879#p13172879]post 107[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 103, Dwlee99 wrote:I'd be doing x not y as scum this early feels rather unconvincing
This is a rather lame reply given you tunneled me hard for bad logic my last game when i was town. So either you should have learned my logic wouldn't make sense and not question this. Or you'd just tunnel me again. But you aren't doing either of those. Another reason you're scum. List be building uppppp
then why aren't you voting for Dwlee? are you afraid others will vote him too?
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:32 am

Post by ahhlo »

In post 147, MegAzumarill wrote:The real question is if we should out jester reads or not.
I'm of the opinion to keep jester reads to ourselves because they upside of scum killing jester outweighs the downside of an elimination making the game require +1 scum dead.

But we don't want to eliminate jester so if you heavily jester read the biggest candidate for an elimination then and only then is the time to speak up
it doesn't matter, jester reads can be wrong just as often as mafia reads. it's better to out your jester read to eliminate candidates for beign mafia and make it easier to figure them out.

For example, I am pretty sure that Not_Mafia is not the jester. but, he seems like he knows how to fake it (he acts very stereotypically). Reason is simple - outing himself this early is a big commitment when he will lose if the total number of players reaches four. at best by confessing now (assuming things go as he intended), he is delaying his lynch by 1-2 days, but by the time town is actually willing to lynch him, so much more will have happened and there's no reason to think he'd get lynched in the final day when there's 3 scummy mafia around.

if I had to guess, not_mafia is either a regular townsperson, or more likely, the IC. But we'll see. I am mostly ignoring his confession, and will still vote him as much asi want.
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #154 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:43 am

Post by ahhlo »

Hmm I wonder what the mafia chatroom is talking about right now.

If I had to guess, they'd be focusing their discussion on the jester situation, since that's the only very interesting thing that has happened. Given that, it's likely that at least one of them was thinking about the jester when they started posting in this thread agian; ergo, their post wouuld be about the jester.

the jester confession was about 7 hours ago, probably mafia didn't notice right away due to the timing of it. 3 hours after the post, a lot of activity had started in the thread, so its safe to assume the mafia chat started talking about jester stuff 3 hours afterwards too, in other words, 4 hours ago.

Andante's first post about the jester was the kind of question that would be better asked in mafia chat - so that suggests they're town
Dwlee not talking about the jester is interesting - its unexpected because i think hes mafia, but yet he seems to be separating the mafia chat topic from the game topic
Darby came in after the topic had changed from jester, and put it back onto it, suggesting maybe he had just read the mafia chat and posted immeidately afterwards
MegAzumarill also pressed the issue with the jester conversation - may be the same thing as Darby

maybe im wrong and the mafia are trying hard to avoid their mafia conversation from being part of the game conversation. In that case, they'd be focusing on not talking to each other ingame about the jester. we'll have to see how these people act in the future when interesting things happen.
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #155 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:46 am

Post by ahhlo »

In post 153, MegAzumarill wrote:Not_Mafia enters every game with that message
every single game? why?
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:55 am

Post by ahhlo »

why is he allowed to play, if he is only going to make fun o fpeople and say mean things?
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:56 am

Post by ahhlo »

i change my mind vote: not_mafia

you want to live? you have to paly

claiming jester is nto good e nough, you have to try if you want to play
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #162 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:57 am

Post by ahhlo »

In post 159, DArby wrote:
In post 157, numberQ wrote:The reason is in his first post, he's here to troll the fecal matter out of this game. And all games. It's kind of annoying.
In post 154, ahhlo wrote:Hmm I wonder what the mafia chatroom is talking about right now.

If I had to guess, they'd be focusing their discussion on the jester situation, since that's the only very interesting thing that has happened. Given that, it's likely that at least one of them was thinking about the jester when they started posting in this thread agian; ergo, their post wouuld be about the jester.

the jester confession was about 7 hours ago, probably mafia didn't notice right away due to the timing of it. 3 hours after the post, a lot of activity had started in the thread, so its safe to assume the mafia chat started talking about jester stuff 3 hours afterwards too, in other words, 4 hours ago.

Andante's first post about the jester was the kind of question that would be better asked in mafia chat - so that suggests they're town
Dwlee not talking about the jester is interesting - its unexpected because i think hes mafia, but yet he seems to be separating the mafia chat topic from the game topic
Darby came in after the topic had changed from jester, and put it back onto it, suggesting maybe he had just read the mafia chat and posted immeidately afterwards
MegAzumarill also pressed the issue with the jester conversation - may be the same thing as Darby

maybe im wrong and the mafia are trying hard to avoid their mafia conversation from being part of the game conversation. In that case, they'd be focusing on not talking to each other ingame about the jester. we'll have to see how these people act in the future when interesting things happen.
The jester is the central game mechanic in this game. How would you like to start the game?
the game did not start with people talknig about jesters

people started talking about jesters have someone claimed to be the jester
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:00 am

Post by ahhlo »

VOTE: vote: not_mafia
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:05 am

Post by ahhlo »

In post 166, marcistar wrote:
In post 148, ahhlo wrote:vote: marcistar

I think Dwlee99 is mafia, but i also think that it's better not to kill him rn because he will out the other mafia in his posts.

i think he votes marcistar because he wants to look like a town later, and i think marcistar is just posting waffle posts instead of actually helping - so it really does look like their mafia. however, I don't think that Dwlee thinks marci is mafia because marci is acting like mafia, because he has not said any reason for why he voted that way. he said that no one asked, but if he was really town, he wouldn't need to be asked... town would want other pepole to know why someone must be mafia, so that otheres will vote alongside, whereas mafia voting their scum partner does not want anyone else to vote alongside them.

but okay, I will give dwlee a chance: why did you vote marci, exactly?
how am i "posting waffle posts"
you are trying not to bother anyone or appear suspicious, but still post

so you are waffling in your posts
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by ahhlo »

are you guys talking about me? im not frustrated i just think that he acted really confident about his list when he had no good reason to... i think it shows that all of hsi feelings about the list are false
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by ahhlo »

In post 204, Dwlee99 wrote:Pick someone outside of my list

Why don't you townread them?
?
you put Kunchri on your list... yes Kunchri who had never said a word in the entire game

explain that
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by ahhlo »

In post 206, Dwlee99 wrote:Do you know what process of elimination is?
how did you use process of elimination to name 6 people to a 2-3 man scum team (i forget exactly how many are in the setup right now)
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:43 pm

Post by ahhlo »

In post 207, Three wrote:
In post 202, ahhlo wrote:are you guys talking about me? im not frustrated i just think that he acted really confident about his list when he had no good reason to... i think it shows that all of hsi feelings about the list are false
Hey, Dwlee already brought this up earlier, but please make sure to use the correct pronouns when referring to them, as well as everyone else here.

To address your post though, what makes you think confidence = scummy? Even if their feelings about their reads list was false, why would that be scummy?

towns would have true feelings about who they think is mafia and they would share them

they would not make up fake feelings and post a fake list

that is what the mafia do to try to confuse us
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #243 (isolation #15) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:59 am

Post by ahhlo »

i feel like people are askng me too many questions, please just post who you think is mafia and we can vote

I still think it's Dwlee - becaues he is just sitting back not committing to anything but being confrontational and trying to make something out of nothing

he wants to look like hes town by posting reads but nothing on the list is justified, its all made up and i dont think he has any idea how to explain it

vote: Dwlee
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #247 (isolation #16) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:17 am

Post by ahhlo »

In post 246, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 243, ahhlo wrote:i feel like people are askng me too many questions, please just post who you think is mafia and we can vote

I still think it's Dwlee - becaues he is just sitting back not committing to anything but being confrontational and trying to make something out of nothing

he wants to look like hes town by posting reads but nothing on the list is justified, its all made up and i dont think he has any idea how to explain it

Who do you think is being confrontational?
dwlee
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #253 (isolation #17) » Sun Dec 19, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by ahhlo »

i dont know what to say anymore, i have no idea

i alreayd shared my opinino and no one cared

i dont know what to do
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #365 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:21 pm

Post by ahhlo »

can everyone just post who they think mafia are?

i think its Dwlee Marci and I'm not sure about the last one.

everyone please vote for one of these two preferably Dwlee - if you need reasons you can see my past posts, they are always posting without saying anything and acting like they are being really nice and helpful when they ARE NOT
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #606 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by ahhlo »

In post 480, Blood Puppets wrote:aahlo is town

~G
i think you're town too
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #608 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by ahhlo »

VOTE: Dwlee99
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1139 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by ahhlo »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13182794#p13182794]post 1096[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:
In post 1090, Three wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=13182764#p13182764]post 1086[/url], Milk & Mocha wrote:three scum desperately looking for a new target as he cant murder us
Case me.
your hairband looks ridiculous and you smell like you haven't seen a shower in weeks
this is mean, YOU ARE THEO ONE WITH A PROBLEM

vote: milk & mocha
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1165 (isolation #22) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by ahhlo »

In post 1145, marcistar wrote:AHHLO I MISSED U give townie opinions :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
i think your good and three is good and milk & mocha is the mafia and andante is mafia; i hate they talk so much and then i cant say anything, they will try to kill me i know it

im so tired

i want to gosomewher, but i dont know where; i have no hwere to go or post, and soon epople will start voting me and i wont be able to stop them; i cant stand it
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1167 (isolation #23) » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by ahhlo »

In post 1158, Andante wrote:like, no thanks, I'm not playing with thatkind of "playstyle" later
I DONT WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU EITHER, STOP POSTING ABOUT ME
ahhlo
ahhlo
Townie
ahhlo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1343 (isolation #24) » Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by ahhlo »

VOTE: vote: milk & mocha

Return to “Completed Open Games”