They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #102 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im gay and also have read none of the game
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lets pretend its rvs VOTE: dwlee
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok dwlee is town :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ignore dwlee they are just big mad i got them in a recently completed game >:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok so i did somethign dirty.. i opened NM's ISO and im pretty confident on his alignment right now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh rofl

i hardclaim VT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

house was doing a stupid gambit, which is something he regularly does as town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #115 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee's next post will be an explaination how im in my scum meta by "pretending" to be ignorant of house's claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its ok dwlee because i am confident I can deliver you a big old scum on a silver platter here hehe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me, makes a mafia disussion thread about hyperposting and how its bad

also me: makes like 7 posts in a row

i do be wild.

but also people should come and play the damn game they signed up for
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i actually do this regularly on replace ins
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

let me find the receipts rq
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87680

you were in this game, i replaced in, refused to catch up at the start

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=88427

this is a recently completed game i replaced into, i also did not read any of day 1 when i replaced in, just the current page.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #122 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also got a game from like 2 years ago that was my first mini normal that i replaced into late day 1 and also refused to catch up at first.

sure, i could be faking but also i have a history of doing this on replace in

its at worst NAI because of the fact i also did this in masochist mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #15) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2247, DkKoba wrote:Also i already scumread some1 b4 getting my role pm so yeah.

For reference i have confidence on reading salsa
btw this was referencing the fact i had already followed the game a little bit before replacing in - i didnt do so when i replace in
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

eh i guess i also didnt catch up at all in white flag so i cant say its town indicative lol

but ay stop calling me a liar
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #126 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok so dwlee what if i told you that i was confident on NM being mafia?

VOTE: NM

and id be willing to bet that the PoE circles around them if i were to put in further effort
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 125, Andante wrote:me
page top hunting is 4 nerds
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont understand how i loosen up so much when im town like when i was in that scum game like a few hours ago i felt lethargic and it took so much effort to post and now im having trouble putting down the keyboard and i keep posting posting posting aaaaaaaaaa

dwlee get in here and converse with me and tell me your reads and no mechs allowed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #20) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hold up why are house and I the top posters by a mild this is kinda bullshit rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #21) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we are absolutely not rushing this dayphase btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 31, House wrote:Dwlee vote isn't RVS, btw.

It's serious business.

Dwlee knows I fake claim about 5x per game and almost never true claim, but he's treating my PAGE ONE claim as legit as if he's never been in a game with me.

I don't believe he believes a word I'm saying. Which would be fine and all... except for the fact he's acting like he totally believes what I'm saying.
lmao classic dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i read dwlee's full iso and they're lock town

IC

im saving thsi game with dayplay reads even though we wasted d1 lim on a pr
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly hot take galron might be town because every time i have seen them play was us being tvt and this is like the kind of stuff they have done before so my brain wants to say "dont get sucked into the anti-town bullshit play"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #136 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pavowski might be other scum tbh but not enough content to be sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh wait they fucking died.

scam
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok actually i change my mind solve is malcon + NM

full send

ggwp, replace ins suck for scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #28) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i read like 5 posts from muffin man and i townread them too

this is literally solved

dwlee: town
frogster: ngl null but my vibe detector feels they are town
NM: scum
muffin man: town
galron: listen if you put a gun to my head and asked me to give a confident read on this player i would take the bullet
malcom: scum

alright thats that

VOTE: malcom

we will get better AI info from this push here since i know NM is good at resisting reactions to being pushed when scum *unless* he is the last scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #29) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 49, The Muffin Man wrote:
In post 33, Dwlee99 wrote:Malcolm is actually scum if you want to not get distracted arguing about whether or not outing two conftown day one is a good idea
can't tell if serious

also STD entrance = bad
In post 53, The Muffin Man wrote:wagon?

VOTE: std
In post 57, The Muffin Man wrote:generally dislike a contentless first post when something is already happening, dislike the shade on house for the claim based on the justification of a fake claim in grand idea which, as he's already mentioned, is a pretty apples to oranges comparison to base anything on when it comes to play
In post 60, The Muffin Man wrote:also the specific language bugged me

"I can see house lying about this as scum"

it's not actually calling house a liar about it but it leaves the door very open to transition into that position later while suggesting to people that he might be lying

like non-confrontational shade
bruh frog, cmon >> look at this, this is like so fuckin towny
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 76, The Muffin Man wrote:bro if I'm wrong why are you so upset over what should just be an early d1 shitpush to you
In post 77, The Muffin Man wrote:also, like, chill? I've called you scum but there's no need to be insulting on a personal level
In post 81, The Muffin Man wrote:ty

if I'm misreading things then I'll prob be able to get there in a bit

so far you've pinged me the most from what we've had
In post 82, The Muffin Man wrote:sorry if I pissed you off, I'm just looking to have a chill time and lim some scum
and these are like genuine responses to whatever theyre frustrated at that still got that SOLVEY feel to em u feel me

i aint limming dwlee or muffin this game *ever*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

honestly how are you viewing any of their postings as coming from scum that's something i'd like to know more
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 145, Galron wrote:I was going to come in full blast vote for house, but then I checked the site announcements.
i retracted his shitty fakeclaim btw, im vt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 149, Galron wrote:Vote someone other than NM and I'll sheep.
why did u vote STD and let NM hammer him so early btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 148, Frogsterking wrote:All i can understand so far from you is that you want me to reread muffin's iso because there are things in it scum!muffin wouldn't include. These things I'm looking for in Muffin's iso have been described so far as anger, solviness, and sincerity.
fixed the post for u
a
i have a pretty good grasp of when a person is showing high cognition of analyzing the game, and muffin and dwlee are 2 players who are showing the heavily here.

while dwlee is a good scum player - i see no cheap distancing tricks or anything like that from them and other such things that they have as part of their scum game, and stuff that is mostly prevalent in their town games.

can you describe why you think muffin is scum, which would be more helpful for me to dissect and possibly if you are right i might see it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 154, DkKoba wrote:
In post 148, Frogsterking wrote:All i can understand so far from you is that you want me to reread muffin's iso because there are things in it scum!muffin wouldn't include. These things I'm looking for in Muffin's iso have been described so far as anger, solviness, and sincerity.
fixed the post for u
a
i have a pretty good grasp of when a person is showing high cognition of analyzing the game, and muffin and dwlee are 2 players who are showing the heavily here.

while dwlee is a good scum player - i see no cheap distancing tricks or anything like that from them and other such things that they have as part of their scum game, and stuff that is mostly prevalent in their town games.

can you describe why you think muffin is scum, which would be more helpful for me to dissect and possibly if you are right i might see it.
I'd also argue house is as well, in his own town way in how he was approaching the game but obviously im super biased.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey dwlee u can help also save the game but untunneling my slot for bad mech reasons and form a townblock that helps reverse this onto the scum team hint hint
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 157, Galron wrote:If we don't lim someone by the end of page 8 I'll be heavily disappointed.
dont gamethrow thx
you already did enough damage on d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #38) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

limming PR in an open setup that prevents counterclaims is already enough of a throw, please like actually try to win here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #39) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(by prevents i mean if scum claim PR they are forced to be counterclaiming an alive PR and thus are outted)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #40) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 165, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 154, DkKoba wrote:
fixed the post for u
a

That's a logical fallacy, argument from authority. Even if you're a good scumhunter it's not a good point for why th particular read is right.

My vote is based on looking at their role in how D1 played out. It's not a deep read it's just circumstantial. I moved to muffin because you said this play is NAI from Galron.
elaborate please

you haven't still explained why you voted muffin - just galron.

I think my argument about how they are showing complex thoughts and trying to push people in a way that is solving indicative (asking questions, processing them, etc.) is very town indicative for players in general.

when a game is not moving at all, players who are trying to solve are nearly always town - unless they have a very strong scum meta, and even then thats rare.

do you townread malcom here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #41) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 166, Galron wrote:I've been playing with Koba since their first newbie rep-in and I always want to lim them.
so does everyone else, but i am good at arguing my way out of a *majority* of people wanting to lim me :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #42) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 169, Frogsterking wrote:Koba it sounds like there's something you think Town!NM would have said or done something differently, can you explain what that is?
what town nm would have said or done differently is post less lol

a game i linked earlier that was an example of my subbing in and refusing to read previous content was an example of that scum!NM, and here is another: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88151
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #43) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 170, Galron wrote:Dwlee taking house's claim seriously pinged me tbh
nahhh thats classic dwlee lol and tbh imo they still might have a reason but i didnt say it, dont tell dwlee im outting pr reads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #44) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

dwlee if ur the vanilla cop, nm prob realclaimed scum roleblocker btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #45) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes, i just read the setup

and yes i want town!dwlee away from future dayphases and myself to be in it :3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 177, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 158, Not_Mafia wrote:Also don't get the scumreads on malcolm
If you think NM is scum then this makes me think Malcolm is town and NM is trying to vote buy them
i understand why you might come to that conclusion but NM isn't the type of scum player to pocket people like that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think at worst you kinda just opened the door for viability for malcom to be town there? not like explicitly shown that they are scum, so at least that is helpful in a town!malcom universe here.

we'll see how malcom responds.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #187 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 182, Frogsterking wrote:What type of scum player is NM
the major difference i have noticed with town!nm vs scum!nm is that town!nm gives less of a shit in a way that is subtly noticable and that is kinda just indicative of him being uninformed kinda deal. as in, doing things that are crazy wont really fuck his wincon up etc. (he does somewhat wake up later game due to necessity), scum!NM, when his team is under pressure at least from what I've seen, shows ... extra effort that I don't exactly see typical of his town games.

I haven't exactly figured this out yet but this is the baseline I'm working with and i'm mostly seeing players around his slot as town so that is why I have a bit higher confidence on this than I would otherwise rn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ranked reads list:
muffin
dwlee

frog / galron

NM
Malcom
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #50) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am confident on being not wrong on muffin/dwlee

i see universes where you or galron are scum with either NM or malcom, but not both of you together.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #51) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE: unvoting before i go to bed to ensure no quickhammer shenanigans happen

@frog i just dont see you 2 as aligned, i dont know how to articulate it. ill try to look deeper and see if i can figure out why i have that feel tomorrow.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #52) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hi Malcom! Would be able to tell me what you yourself observe as the biggest difference in your town games and your scum games?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #53) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

I just skimmed through a town game of yours and already see a glaring difference - but I acknowledge the lack of length in this game could cause errors , but this is something length isn't applicable *as* much because of, well, where I'm getting the info from
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #54) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 206, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 184, DkKoba wrote:i think at worst you kinda just opened the door for viability for malcom to be town there? not like explicitly shown that they are scum, so at least that is helpful in a town!malcom universe here.

we'll see how malcom responds.
What are the accusations particularly based on anyway beyond initial vibes? I only made a handful of posts in day one and in a few hours when I wasn't around nearly everyone else bizarrely decided to eliminate a role player without any extensive discussion over it.
These accusations are based on how you choose to approach the game and whether or not you are trying to solve the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #55) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 210, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 208, DkKoba wrote:Hi Malcom! Would be able to tell me what you yourself observe as the biggest difference in your town games and your scum games?
I generally try to be more careful and guarded if I'm mafia, albeit that doesn't always come off.

As a town I generally try to be quite analytical on stuff like votes and player interactions but being town I'm perhaps more likely to contradict myself with jumbled thoughts/reasoning since I'm not necessarily trying to cover my tracks over anything.

This is only my fourth game on this site though.
Unfortunately, the former is exactly what I am observing in your early d1, could you try to read through and give any impressions on any players thud far?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #56) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 213, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 209, DkKoba wrote:I just skimmed through a town game of yours and already see a glaring difference - but I acknowledge the lack of length in this game could cause errors , but this is something length isn't applicable *as* much because of, well, where I'm getting the info from
I'm still somewhat hazy on how much we're allowed to discuss re previous games from a meta POV, and I'd be struggling to see much of a difference anyway, but yeah, this has generally been a short game so far, with an elimination made in a short timeframe where I wasn't around to say anything, and half the posts in the thread in the past few hours made while I was asleep. Happy to go further on any particular discrepancies if you've noticed them because like I say, I'm struggling to think what they are.
Previous games are 100% valid as long as they are completed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #57) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

Such as the newbie game I read of yours where you were miseliminated on day 3, where I noticed a much stronger entrance from your slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #58) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

I'd also like to make it clear I am not 1000% made up on you being mafia since we are in an incredible low info state, so you being open and dialoguing is incredible useful if you are town so thank you. You've already softened my read on you to the point where I am more looking into Galron/Frogster as potential scum than I was last night.

Oh and I'm just noticing you addressed something I did - You'll find I did cite several games where I did replace in and do that exact thing, I have done so as both alignments, and although I'd argue the way I did it in this game much more closely aligns to how I've done it in my town games, I'll settle for people at the very least strictly seeing it as not alignment indicative :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #59) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:33 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 218, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 216, DkKoba wrote:Such as the newbie game I read of yours where you were miseliminated on day 3, where I noticed a much stronger entrance from your slot.
To be fair I was going in heavy on reads, but for the most part the actual substance of them was a bit all over the place. Although it was my first game on the site and I had a meta on nobody nor all that strong a background on a lot of the site-specific terms that tend to be used. I was also quite quiet in the early stages of that game...probably primarily due to timezone stuff with the game mostly being played while I was asleep.
That's a very fair explaination.
VOTE: Frogster
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #60) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

speak o the devil
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #61) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

No, I actually find it fairly towny.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #62) » Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

The reason I put galron in my middle tier but stated I didn't think they were aligned with frogster was because I considered a team of galron/NM where they blatantly played pro-scum, such as with galron intentionally quickhammering *with* NM,
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 202, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 179, DkKoba wrote:yes, i just read the setup

Rude
Gonna play the game now or?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 247, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 245, DkKoba wrote:

Rude
Nah
U better be PR or ur basically throwing if you're town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont need slank town dwlee here

tho honestly if u arent PR u are prob scum but yeah u prob are a vanilla cop who checked me vanilla so whatever lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

well if im being honest if u are not PR and both galron and NM arent mafia you start looking sus
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #67) » Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

Good thing im vt so if i flip at night thats further evidence of you being scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #68) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 256, Dwlee99 wrote:Koba have you settled on an answer for who is scum
Reading my ISO does wonders
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #69) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

E-2
Or , e-NM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

Id like NM first VOTE: not_mafia
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

do people just not read anything I say or..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 189, DkKoba wrote:ranked reads list:
muffin
dwlee

frog / galron

NM
Malcom
In post 191, DkKoba wrote:i am confident on being not wrong on muffin/dwlee

i see universes where you or galron are scum with either NM or malcom, but not both of you together.
In post 235, DkKoba wrote:The reason I put galron in my middle tier but stated I didn't think they were aligned with frogster was because I considered a team of galron/NM where they blatantly played pro-scum, such as with galron intentionally quickhammering *with* NM,
In post 248, DkKoba wrote:
In post 247, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 245, DkKoba wrote:

Rude
Nah
U better be PR or ur basically throwing if you're town
In post 249, DkKoba wrote:i dont need slank town dwlee here

tho honestly if u arent PR u are prob scum but yeah u prob are a vanilla cop who checked me vanilla so whatever lol
In post 251, DkKoba wrote:well if im being honest if u are not PR and both galron and NM arent mafia you start looking sus
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #73) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 278, Dwlee99 wrote:Why did I go from IC to "maybe scum"
It doesn't hurt to read
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #74) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

You know your slank meta is your scum meta
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 282, Frogsterking wrote:I don't know what I need to do to win at this table.
sheep me, no questions asked
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 283, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 281, DkKoba wrote:You know your slank meta is your scum meta
It's also called the this game bores me meta
weird because that tends to primarily happen in your scum games
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

why are you voting Galron?

How are you reading my slot?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

except you aren't making excuses why you shouldn't be playing the game and are engaging the content there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #290 (isolation #79) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

galron is also notoriously as much as a troll as NM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #80) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 292, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 290, DkKoba wrote:galron is also notoriously as much as a troll as NM
I haven't seen this in any of my games with Galron so...

scp upick ?

also this game here upon replacing in did pretty much nothing but troll and was only killed for mech reasons: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=88427&user_select[]=34278
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #296 (isolation #81) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 294, Galron wrote:That's an insult to N_M but sig worthy for me.
I mean i think NM is a capable player but to call his playstyle not trolling is inaccurate lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #297 (isolation #82) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 293, Frogsterking wrote:It seems if I allow Malcolm the possibility of my having townie paranoia about his slot, and I strike a deal with Malcolm to sort out each other's slot on a later Day, we could both agree on a D2 execution on Galron.
I wonder if Koba has any reason to oppose a D2 Galron wagon..
if I think that dwlee is scum and trying to get a mislim off of a galron who is just trolling the game and then nightkill me into a free win sure

im just making sure im setting up a gamestate where if this *is* the case that there is no doubt that dwlee gets the proper scrutiny later.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #83) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 302, Galron wrote:After you bullied everyone that game, well, it's not worth it.
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt >.>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #84) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

i just strongly feel atp that the solve is strictly within <Dwlee - Galron - NM> and dwlee can be easily taken out if they are indeed vanilla cop, which I suspect due to their treatment of me start of this day.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #307 (isolation #85) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

No I'm just trying to holistically solve in a way that fits into the gamestate.
I always solve for PRs too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #308 (isolation #86) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

If I wanted an easy game as scum I just nightkill your slot and talk my way into a win rofl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #87) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

thats E-1, please someoen unvote so we can maintain discussion time for now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #88) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 343, Frogsterking wrote:Yeah Galron seems scummy still to me in their recent posting
Can you quantify how?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #351 (isolation #89) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 331, Frogsterking wrote:Galron didn't move his stance on NM off of waffle mode when prompted and didn't understand what I meant about townies being paranoid (due to lack of TMI). Now Galron is reacting by asking me a lot of stall questions which I read as a scum tell.
Is this how you think Galron plays town/scum or how you think everyone plays town/scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #90) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 354, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 352, Not_Mafia wrote:Mod said I have to post content or whatever so here's a readslist

Spoiler:
F
r
o
g
s
t
e
r
k
i
n
g

M
a
l
c
o
l
m
T
u
c
k
e
r

T
h
e
M
u
f
f
i
n
M
a
n

D
k
K
o
b
a

D
w
l
e
e

G
a
l
r
o
n

N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a
Any actual explanations for those reads or...?
good luck
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #356 (isolation #91) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

The more malcom posts the more confident i feel about him being town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #92) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 357, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 349, DkKoba wrote:
In post 343, Frogsterking wrote:Yeah Galron seems scummy still to me in their recent posting
Can you quantify how?
I think Galron's reaction to being voted is at best null. I think it's a little scummy in actuality. I think Galron tried to plant fake associatives with their votes and there isn't the townie indignation response.
In post 351, DkKoba wrote:
In post 331, Frogsterking wrote:Galron didn't move his stance on NM off of waffle mode when prompted and didn't understand what I meant about townies being paranoid (due to lack of TMI). Now Galron is reacting by asking me a lot of stall questions which I read as a scum tell.
Is this how you think Galron plays town/scum or how you think everyone plays town/scum
I think this is Galron's scum game.
Thats fair.
Just like full disclosure I'm trying to be thorough so we have good info based on what the flip ends up being today since d1 was bad. I dont find galron particularly a bad lim regardless because of the effort he is showing right now will be bad for us later and such if he is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #93) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 359, Frogsterking wrote:Galron is now also the 2nd FoS of NM
That reads list was probably put into random.org
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #363 (isolation #94) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

so here's who i think is town and likely wont vote for today:

Malcom / Frog / Muffin / Dwlee(if PR)

and who the scummies are located in:

Galron, NM, Dwlee(not PR)

i see myself at worst having 1 of these wrong, and I think if anything its Muffin because their latest string of posts felt weird but their overall play has been good.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #369 (isolation #95) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #96) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

so now its suddenly me?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #97) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 371, Dwlee99 wrote:Like Koba has me/NM/galron

NM becomes conftown

Koba votes me

Koba wanted to vote NM over Galron

Why? Cause they're scum together

Do you think town!koba thinks it's Galron and me based on their Poe and votes me here? With no like "oh y'know Dwlee was pushing Galron over NM here so maybe my reads are fucky wuckied?" Nah just straight to voting me
Ok thanks for confirming.

So now we have you.. claiming you think I changed my mind just now

When it was very clear that I was pushing you scum in a world you are not a PR claim -> ergo fypov if your flip onto me was genuine, dwlee would have never made this post.

cheers mate, even if im limmed here the game is solved fmpov (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #98) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

NM is clear ergo

since
frogster/nm/muffin/malc are all town

2 scum are in galron + dwlee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #382 (isolation #99) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 379, Dwlee99 wrote:I was playing into being a PR to be night killed... like why do you think when you said that I was vanilla cop I just shut up
no it was because i was calling you scum for the way you were approaching this game except you did a similar thing in NM's game but you did it with intention to dodge the night kill
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #383 (isolation #100) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 381, Dwlee99 wrote:Then vote galron? Lol
I vote where I please.
retired

Return to “Completed Open Games”