Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6, furtiveglance wrote:so we get 2 eliminations today. That's interesting. How about anyone who leads on town gets quickhammered afterwards?
No.

We use today as a double elimination. My recommendation is to play fast and loose with votes and get two wagons going asap.

I like VCA data though.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:21 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Goldfish

Chsinsawing for furtive.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 18, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 9, Titus wrote:My recommendation is to play fast and loose with votes and get two wagons going asap.
What does this mean and how does it help us?
For scum, the odds of avoiding two wagons is hard. We can drive two people up and the choices made will be extremely useful in the future. That's the whole point of VCA.

We get two wagons, flip one. Look at the result and then decide if we want to flip the other one. The positions people take should be invaluable.

I believe the only confirmed innocent is from the inform action, which gives a permanent no nightkill to the recipient (I asked the mod, so I'm like 95% sure I get this.)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 20, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 18, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 9, Titus wrote:My recommendation is to play fast and loose with votes and get two wagons going asap.
What does this mean and how does it help us?
Mean we just vote until something sticks and we start getting info, quick way out of RVS really but leaves us directionless
Flea, how do you know by now that's strictly untrue? People react and still push wagons for reasons. I'm not advocating that we vote randomly. Instead, I'm suggesting we don't resist a popular wagon we're ok with for a shiny new thing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 28, 2022 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

Nope. We are eliminating. Eliminations are information. That's a load of hogwash from scum looking to deny information.

VOTE: furtiveglance
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 107, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 85, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 54, Dunnstral wrote:This also stops mafia from shooting at the informed player twice later with no consequence.
I don't understand what you mean here. The only situation in which they would shoot the same slot twice is if we used Imprison, and they didn't change their minds on the kill the next night. But I don't see what double eliminating today has to do with that.
Not using the double elim lets the mafia shoot at the imprisoned person twice and bring the game to evens, which we then can't fix. So at the end we end up with 4 person alive and the clear is dead
It's my understanding the BP can never die by nightkill.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #138 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 136, furtiveglance wrote:From Titus, is really bizarre. Calling Flea scum for strategic difference of opinion is a massive leap, then voting for me just because I'm the one vote going. Seems really bloodthirsty
Town can have a difference of opinion. Scum will jump on it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #140 (isolation #7) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 139, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 138, Titus wrote:
In post 136, furtiveglance wrote:From Titus, is really bizarre. Calling Flea scum for strategic difference of opinion is a massive leap, then voting for me just because I'm the one vote going. Seems really bloodthirsty
Town can have a difference of opinion. Scum will jump on it.
Titus do you have any investment in this game? I'm getting the vibe you're dodging me.
I'm feeling ill. What I've skimmed, I see nothing but campaigning to throw.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #142 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 141, Flea The Magician wrote:Hope you're better soon <3 Gives me the heebies when you're not more of a presence in games
Fairish but it's hard to be a presence with no one talking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #173 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 172, Dunnstral wrote:Acting like the only choices are you or no eliminate is disingenuous
That's because he doesn't want something. He wants the game to stagnate and have no information.

Someone should die tonight. If we had any real discussion whatsoever then we'd at least have data from someone who mafia thought was skilled town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #258 (isolation #10) » Mon May 02, 2022 5:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 257, Alianna wrote:I'd naturally be suspicious of the people involved in the conflict, but maybe the mafia are hiding in the shadows and watching us eat ourselves. I have no idea who it is right now.
This feels a bit town. I don’t like the hedge but the rationale on the back end is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #259 (isolation #11) » Mon May 02, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 251, Cat.Jpeg wrote:
In post 247, Alianna wrote:We aren't going to get a good wagon in the time we have. I think it's best we just end the phase so we can move on from this argument and discuss reads.
I don't think we will get a turn around and an elimination today, I think its best if someone hammers so we can stop talking about if we should double eliminate or if something was a joke or not and get onto more helpful things.
This feels like an attempt to force through a bad idea without giving reads.

Almost all, if not all, the people voting no elimination aren't scumhunting and barely scratched an omgus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #260 (isolation #12) » Mon May 02, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 236, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm the main one pushing her no kill.
Titus needs to give her reasoning for the furtive vote an why not me when I'm clearly being called scum in that post as the main person pushing for no kill.
Like I said. Town can disagree. Scum jump on the opportunity to silence town and deny information.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #278 (isolation #13) » Tue May 03, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 260, Titus wrote:
Titus needs to give her reasoning for the furtive vote an why not me when I'm clearly being called scum in that post as the main person pushing for no kill.
Like I said. Town can disagree. Scum jump on the opportunity to silence town and deny information.
In post 261, furtiveglance wrote:I've encouraged discussion, I was the first one to give actual reads and ask others for opinions.
In post 262, furtiveglance wrote:Look at
130 is literally an omgus.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #280 (isolation #14) » Tue May 03, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 266, GoldfishFromTheMoon wrote:
In post 260, Titus wrote:
You keep talking about scum trying to deny information, but I don't think that's the case here. By giving us the kill action today, I think scum beleived they could steer the game towards two miseliminations on day 1 which is good for them. So I think scum would actually want to go ahead with the second elimination unless the wagons were on them and it looked likely to be a scum elim.
Then where was the effort by anyone to hunt? Why was it like pulling teeth?

Why aren't players like Dunn actively voting, knowing it's the right thing to do?

We don't no lim on Day 1 and now we're doing the equivalent.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #302 (isolation #15) » Tue May 03, 2022 8:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh cool. A is likely scum too. I'll do either. No way town has me furtive as SS.

VOTE: furtive
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #327 (isolation #16) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 303, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 299, Alianna wrote:Though I think both Titus and furtive are sus, I think it’s unlikely they’re the team.
Right. A is keeping their options open.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #328 (isolation #17) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 314, Flea The Magician wrote:Titus are you OK? Like genuinely asking
I'm grumpy anxious and stressed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #329 (isolation #18) » Wed May 04, 2022 9:46 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: A

I like furtive’s recent posting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #354 (isolation #19) » Thu May 05, 2022 3:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 351, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 327, Titus wrote:
In post 303, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 299, Alianna wrote:Though I think both Titus and furtive are sus, I think it’s unlikely they’re the team.
Right. A is keeping their options open.
But you originally called them scum because they had you both as scum together. But they don't, and now you're saying they're keeping their options open instead.

How are their reads different from town who is giving a reads list?
No town would have their position. SR on me sure. SR on furtiveglance ok. There's no way anyone believes SS so a defense turns into not a team but individual, which is an excuse to try and keep the game static.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #367 (isolation #20) » Thu May 05, 2022 7:54 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 364, Alianna wrote:
In post 361, furtiveglance wrote:Consensus scumread appears to be Cat.Jpeg at the moment. I think Alianna is town
I definitely don't townread them.
Why? Your last readwall had them at null and this post suggest you have them near obvscum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #371 (isolation #21) » Fri May 06, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Titus »

Dunn might be scum here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #376 (isolation #22) » Fri May 06, 2022 9:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 374, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 371, Titus wrote:Dunn might be scum here.
Go on
Scum!Dunn struggles with content and I saw you elsewhere.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #401 (isolation #23) » Sat May 07, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 397, Radical Rat wrote:Sorry, I've had a lot happening past couple days, didn't find the energy to engage here.

At any rate, I have to agree that Titus looks bad here. Alianna push/vote was questionable, but I was willing to take it as just being wrong, moving on to Dunnstral with a similarly bad/reachy push after no one bit on Alianna though... I think that tips the scale a bit too far.
Lol.

Now I have lost pretty much all hope for this game.

There's no one competent here I can build around.

Most everyone fucked up D1 mechanically.
People ignore social dynamics in a game.

I'd sub out here but that would be strategic here so *shrug*.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #402 (isolation #24) » Sat May 07, 2022 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

Flea is likely town but doesn't know how to play this.
Aliana is pretty blantant scum but no one knows how to actually read an opportunistic read wall.
Those who should know what they are doing frankly aren't.

So either sheep me or get me out. I don't have the time or energy to coddle people who won't see the errors of their ways until like d5.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #403 (isolation #25) » Sat May 07, 2022 4:25 am

Post by Titus »

In post 400, Cat.Jpeg wrote:me, RR, and furtive in a triangle, nice
Probably all town ftr
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #406 (isolation #26) » Sat May 07, 2022 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 405, Flea The Magician wrote:Titus wtaf. Genuinely worried about you now cause you are not the person who goes "Well I wanna sub out but its strategic ss lol!" normally because you know thats not only against rules but its a shit move. It now also confirms my SR on you here.
It's not against the rules to call people dumb.
Our views yesterday couldn't reconcile. They were straight opposites. Like wtf.
I literally told you everything that you should have already known due to being a player of a certain age. Every rationale for no voting would equally apply to no limming Day 1 which is stupid. It limits VCA. Denies town info. Forces scum to give info on who nk is.

Social dynamics
People with opportunistic reads. A
People lurking things out Dunn
Triangle scumreads Usually all town, particularly in a setup where scum have a negated miselimination

Shall I repeat myself more?

In what universe do I find someone competent here? Like not agreeing with me is fine but someone capable of actually voting scum or strategic play?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #407 (isolation #27) » Sat May 07, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

To not want to be in a game with no hope can't be against the rules.
Stating it can't be.
Otherwise, strategic sub out against the rules.
Stating that you want out but have to stay cannot be against the rules because then being demoralized becomes against the rules.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1007 (isolation #28) » Sat May 28, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh wow. As expected.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1008 (isolation #29) » Sat May 28, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes, I have a salt mine.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”