Open 437: Town of Semi-Nightless Plots (Game Over)

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:24 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Just making sure a replacement can't get the first post of the game, oh and also
VOTE: sisterman
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 33, seilkops wrote:For the reaction, like I said. Sisterman's post looked like it was made to get reactions, so I wanted to see what I could get from it.

So you're placing a reaction test on a reaction test? I find that to be a strange reaction, though I guess this game is made of that type of thing, though if your reaction test is being questioned and it needs to come out as having been a reaction test, then it's not a very good reaction test is it?

UNVOTE: sisterman
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 60, seilkops wrote:
Wasting a lynch on a VI is a terrible idea right now. You're basically throwing away a day, and getting scum closer to where they can start NK'ing people. We should all make sure to vote on someone who we think is scum, rather than a townie we don't like, these first two days, since this is when we have the advantage.

So you would rather us lynch a VI when they actually have a chance of killing people? Having a VI around then is just going to make it easier for scum since they will take away the suspicion away from who we need to actually be suspicious of, though in this case I do believe it is you that is scum.

VOTE: Seilkops
None of your reasoning thus far has been any good

Also you have done multiple reaction fishing, you've even admitted them
In post 31, seilkops wrote:
so I just played off that by voting him,
and seeing what would happen
. Sister is town, and I think grey is scum, is what I got from that.

This is your 'RVS' vote being used for reactions. You may have worded it differently, but that's still a reaction test claim. (unless I've read it wrong, but using 'him' there made me thing you were talking about sisterman since you had that post quoted (and #47 tells me that I was in fact reading it correctly))
In post 48, seilkops wrote:
I was hoping Greygnarl would give me the reasons for why he thought Sister's post wasn't scummy, but he never answered. Instead, Sister jumped on, then Tech, and a wagon developed on me.

Greygnarl hadn't even posted in game when you made your 'RVS' vote, so therefore you had a target already preset in your mind when you made your post since you've only "reaction fished once".
So either that means you're bussing grey and therefore could have already had a target in mind or you have in fact reaction tested multiple times.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #74 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 65, seilkops wrote:
This looks nice and juicy, so I'll answer it
So you would rather us lynch a VI when they actually have a chance of killing people? Having a VI around then is just going to make it easier for scum since they will take away the suspicion away from who we need to actually be suspicious of, though in this case I do believe it is you that is scum.

Right. So if you thought someone was town, go ahead and waste a lynch on them instead of trying to find scum who still cannot NK. Solid, I'll keep that in mind.

I'm not going to be voting anyone I think of as town at any stage of the game, however you seemed to indicate that you would be happy to lynch them when we come to day 3.
In post 67, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 64, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 60, seilkops wrote:
Wasting a lynch on a VI is a terrible idea right now. You're basically throwing away a day, and getting scum closer to where they can start NK'ing people. We should all make sure to vote on someone who we think is scum, rather than a townie we don't like, these first two days, since this is when we have the advantage.

That post. It doesn't say what you thought it said. You should re-read it.

Shouldn't you be using the fact of me slipping in my thoughts in a case against me instead of telling me straight out that my post has gone wonky on me?

So?

I believed he was contradicting himself, is there a problem with me doing that?[/quote]

In post 68, seilkops wrote:Well, just took my shower. Checked the thread before bed, to see if I'm alive, but I'll answer what VD pointed out. Just cause' I'm pretty interested/curious in what he has to say.

Greygnarl hadn't even posted in game when you made your 'RVS' vote, so therefore you had a target already preset in your mind when you made your post since you've only "reaction fished once".
So either that means you're bussing grey and therefore could have already had a target in mind or you have in fact reaction tested multiple times.

Well, with reaction fishing you usually don't start out with a target in mind. Which I did not. It'd be kinda hard to specifically plan out a reaction fish for a specific target. When I "RVSED" Sisterman, I was trying to get some reactions out of people, and some reads. Hence the reaction fishing.
Actually, both the options you gave me are wrong. Surprise.
I reaction fished, by "RVSING" Sisterman once, and greygnarl responded. I did not know who was going to respond, but thought that it would be a good way to get some initial reads. I thought his covering of himself was scummy, so I went ahead and keep exchanging with him in order to get more reads on him.

I found it odd that you had called grey out by name, but it seems I had mistakenly mistook your response to be inclusive of my first question in that post.
unvote

I'd do more pedits here, but that's too many new posts to look for information in, possibly more stuff coming from me soon.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #76 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 70, seilkops wrote:Ok, just really read Cheery's post.

What the fuck?

Like, seriously.

You've taken misreading to a whole new level. You're on some different book now.

In post 31, seilkops wrote:
so I just played off that by voting him, and seeing what would happen. Sister is town, and I think grey is scum, is what I got from that.

You are wrong. All that quote says is that I voted for Sister to see who would respond. That's my first reaction fishing post. Here, I'll even set up a tally for you.
That's one.

This is your 'RVS' vote being used for reactions. You may have worded it differently, but that's still a reaction test claim. (unless I've read it wrong, but using 'him' there made me thing you were talking about sisterman since you had that post quoted (and #47 tells me that I was in fact reading it correctly))

#47 tells me something a little different.
I'm talking about the same damn thing. That "RVS", is the same vote I just talked about. I voted Sisterman to see who would respond, and greygnarl did. I kept up exchanging with him to get reads.

Let me explain how my post you are quoting works (I don't really want to be arguing about this either, as funkybike's last post was correct about arguments, but you also are misreading stuff)
[*]I quoted you twice, those two were the spots where I had thought you were telling us you had reaction fished.
[*]I never said #47 was something different, I brought it under the same quote. As you should be able to see via the other words I placed in the brackets, it is confirming that it was in fact your vote for sisterman and not your vote for greygnarl, which happened at different times.
[*]I took from #48, that you were saying that your vote for greygnarl was another reaction test, but as you can see in #74, I may have misunderstood what you were responding to from my earlier post.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #80 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 69, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 64, Cheery Dog wrote:Greygnarl hadn't even posted in game when you made your 'RVS' vote, so therefore you had a target already preset in your mind when you made your post since you've only "reaction fished once".

First off, what exactly is the big problem with the fact that grey hadn't posted? If you want to argue that Seil did not in any way suggest he was going for Grey in particular, that's fine and something we can all agree on, but while that by itself is slightly scummy, it doesn't make Seil's action scummy, either.
He said that he was looking to get reactions out of grey, this to me said that he didn't care about anyone else's reaction, and at that stage of the game, reaction tests are usually opened ended, which fits under your second point here.
In post 69, Voidedmafia wrote:Secondly, reaction fishing tends to have a a preset target anyways, unless you're going for a "do something to get people to post" kind of reaction. That's kinda the point of reaction fishing.

Thirdly, how in the hell did you even get bussing out of this? I don't mean to say it isn't possible, but I don't understand how you got that as one of your possible conclusions.

I was under the impression it was a reaction test for everyone, and therefore by seeming having it at preset target, if you wanted to get a scummy reaction out of someone, who better than to do it to your scum buddy.
In post 69, Voidedmafia wrote:
Fourthly, was it not established that Seil was only doing on reaction test?

According to him yes, I don't know why he would have lied about that, but I'm open to the possibility that he might have had reasons for doing so, as I am about reasons why anyone might have been doing things.

In post 78, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 74, Cheery Dog wrote:
I'm not going to be voting anyone I think of as town at any stage of the game, however you seemed to indicate that you would be happy to lynch them when we come to day 3.

Well, it assumes:

1.) That the player in question still remains a VI (aka hasn't tried to fix his/her position) by D3
2.) That there isn't another player more worthy of a lynch by D3
3.) (importantly) That we actually have the comfort of wasting a potential mislynch on said VI.

If all three conditions were met, I would certainly hop on to such a lynch.

What circumstances would number three apply to in this game?
In post 78, Voidedmafia wrote:
Shouldn't you be using the fact of me slipping in my thoughts in a case against me instead of telling me straight out that my post has gone wonky on me?

I don't need tutoring from you, brat.

Besides, why would I do that when, despite the fact I have no clue how you did that, it's not that scummy?

Well you are voting me, so I sort of assumed that you had found something scummy about that post.
I take it you did actually understand what I was trying to say then and therefore it did in fact say what I thought it said?

So?

I believed he was contradicting himself, is there a problem with me doing that?

Well, there's a problem in that you're wrong about the multiple fishings, so...

So I'm not allowed to believe anything then?

Quote tag fixed. (Equinox)
Last edited by Equinox on Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #84 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:38 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 79, andrew94 wrote:
In post 60, seilkops wrote:@Everyone
i dont know if im blind or what, but where was VI mentioned????

i need a reply for this before i comment on cheery dog's post 64
and others

That post was the first time it had been brought up.
Since seil was the leading wagon then (and still is now), I think he might have been calling himself a VI in an attempt to clear his name.

Is there a reason why you need it answered before responding to my post?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #100 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 87, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 80, Cheery Dog wrote:He said that he was looking to get reactions out of grey, this to me said that he didn't care about anyone else's reaction, and at that stage of the game, reaction tests are usually opened ended, which fits under your second point here.

So it's slightly scummy but not enough to outright cal the entire thing scummy to you, then?

I voted him in the same post I first said this information, I called it out then. As I've now been proved to have been wrong in my thought process, it is no longer scummy becausewhat I thought it was wasn't the case.

Where did he lie?

I thought he had at the time, I'm giving my reasons in perspective of why I posted something when I posted it, I now know that it was in fact not a lie.
What circumstances would number three apply to in this game?

What's that supposed to mean? Those are all conditions you should consider in any game where you want to lynch a VI.

It means what it says. Whether there is a chance of us being able to waste mislynches in this game.
In post 78, Voidedmafia wrote:I take it you did actually understand what I was trying to say then and therefore it did in fact say what I thought it said?

...I understood what you said, and I said that it was the complete opposite conclusion to what Seil's point actually was.

Then number which post I should be rereading, saying "this post" meant that I thought you wanted me to reread my own post as that was the one quoted.
That's not the point. The point was that you were wrong.
So?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 93, funkybike1 wrote:No, I most certainly don't need to be prodded. I was simply waiting for the "nonsense vote" stage to stop. With that, I'm going to
UNVOTE: until further notice. I am looking at Voided though.

So why were you trying to take it back to "jokephase" after Sisterman announced it had been slain if you were in fact wanting it to stop?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #130 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:33 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 127, seilkops wrote:
In post 91, greygnarl wrote:I'm no longer seeing seilkops as scum. He was starting to make more sense and not make stumbling posts. Now he's lashing out at everyone and everything and that does not seem like something a scum would do. Worth noting that I played Open 438 with seil and he was lurker scum.

Isn't lashing out at everyone and everything the same as flailing? Which is scummy, I might add.

I don't see flailing always being scummy, though it's definitely not a towntell.
I'm also not aware of you lashing out at everything, just everybody who failed to understand your earlier posts.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #140 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:24 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 138, seilkops wrote:If I don't fall asleep, I'll be posting some stuff tonight.

Nice fluff posting. Do you have any reason for needing to tell us this?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #143 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Calling everything against you fuck doesn't help (though I also don't undertsand funkybike's comments)

I can also see with the context the meaning behind CES's vote.

TeChNoWC wrote:Weighing up the likelihood of people on your wagon being scum. While I don't agree that scum had to be on your wagon that early into D1, scum just don't usually examine their bandwagons from a town perspective; they are more inclined to simply OMGUS their main attacker, or at least question the validity of his/her argument.

Seems like a possible way to remove slight suspicion from yourself considering you were one of the people concerned that was left on the wagon when Seil posted his thoughts that one of 3 might be scum.

VOTE: Techno

Last edited by Equinox on Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #164 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:14 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 161, andrew94 wrote:i like tech
why is everyone voting tech. I dont understand

also, that link linked me to some other game. wdf??
explain in depth or go away

@cogito, wheres your reasoning? you just came in and voted?

I don't know why he choose that game, but I assume the link when somewhere to show the difference between something that isn't in context and something that is.

Also reading helps, CES has already shown reasoning in later posts.

I'm not sure I fully understand what was happening back there either, however after the post was pointed out as potentially scummy the "convenient backtrack" became "that is something I would have done".
I had missed it the first time as I had been basically ignoring techno's posts through my quickread as siel had done stuff that had looked scummy on page 1, I wanted to see how it was progressing as I was looking to move my vote there (which I did and then moved away from when I realised my reasoning had gone wrong)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #172 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:03 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 169, Hiraki wrote:
no real newbie would say the word "definite" ever

Why wouldn't real newbies use that word? It doesn't magically appear in your vocabulary once you have gained experience.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #184 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:43 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 179, funkybike1 wrote:A reaction test on a reaction test? Makes less sense than voting for an obvious townie here... I'm confident about Seilkops town now, but I still have my strange read on Techno to worry about...

So you don't even know why you have a scumread on techno?
Congratulations on getting me to put someone else up to
L-1

UNVOTE: techno, VOTE: Funkybike
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #219 (isolation #15) » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 209, Hiraki wrote:
TeChNoWc wrote:Hiraki, what did you mean by this statement?
I'm going to lynch you legitimately for something you do in the thread

not for something that may be right because it relays to things you've done in other games

but have not done anything scummy in this game

at least anything scummy that I care about

So you find something scummy but you don't care about it? This doesn't make sense.
In post 217, seilkops wrote:GG's been riding my D pretty hard now. Not sure if I like it or not. I mean. I'll take some D riding when

In post 218, seilkops wrote:Goddamn it. Accidently deleted a ton of my post, but whatever. You guys get the gist of it.

No I actually don't, you'll need to at least finish off the sentence that has been left hanging, it looks like it could be leading anywhere.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #222 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:43 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 221, Hiraki wrote:
@Cheery: yes because placing a vote on someone saying "the fuck" four times in a row rather than explaining his actions(which he can't) is very scummy

I'm mostly confused by the last line of it. I
f there is something scummy why would you not care about it? Isn't that the point of finding stuff that is scummy?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #225 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:22 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 223, Hiraki wrote:
How is this hard

because I don't understand the point of brining up something and labelling it as scum-meta related and not using it to attack.

It's leading me to believe that you might be on a scumteam with him in this game.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #227 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:34 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

ok
VOTE: Hiraki
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #241 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:10 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 238, seilkops wrote:. The only scum read I've kept is the one on Tech.

When did you develop this scumread? This is the first I've heard you say anything on tech being scum.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #244 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:47 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 242, seilkops wrote:
CES- Town
Sisterman- Town, but is he still alive?

Sisterman is alive in the form of CES
In post 106, Equinox wrote:

Cogito Ergo Sum replaces Sisterman. Thank you!
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #257 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:43 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 252, andrew94 wrote:
vote cherry

Care to explain this vote?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #273 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 269, funkybike1 wrote:I agree that Hiraki is probtown, but seil as his only scum read?

You're just repeating the post above you now, why did I take my vote off you again? oh right because hiraki distracted me, yeah I probably should have just used a FOS instead of moving my vote, too late now.

VOTE: funkybike1
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #309 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:00 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 306, seilkops wrote:Why did nobody die?

Because we're in semi-nightless, mafia can't kill nights 1 & 2. (did you forget the setup you've signed up for?)

That night would have just existed for the mafia to chat in their QT since we don't have any PRs here.

Last edited by Equinox on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #316 (isolation #24) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:12 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I don't know about him, but I think I will feel that way

VOTE: hirkai
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #317 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:13 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

that would be VOTE: Hiraki if you care about having the name spelled correctly - I was too proud about wanting to do it that I pressed the keys too fast.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #323 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 318, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 316, Cheery Dog wrote:I don't know about him, but I think I will feel that way

VOTE: hirkai

Why?

Same reason why I took funky off L-1 for a bit during Day 1, that post (315) just rekindled the flame I had for wanting a Hiraki lynch.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #328 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 327, Voidedmafia wrote:
You're voting him for sarcasm? Lolwut.

The post before that vote if you want - I am also open to a techno vote, but from what I've seen, I think Hiraki is the better one of the two.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #330 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:49 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 329, Voidedmafia wrote:
You have a problem with the sheeper but not the one wanting to be sheeped?

CES has been wanting sheeped all game, I never had a problem with him wanting sheeped yesterday, and that hasn't changed yet.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #358 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:13 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 353, greygnarl wrote:Not sure who to vote. Voided made a lot of sense just now but has otherwise looked scummy. PG while sheeping hasn't really done anything scummy.

After looking at the four poss I can see the case. A lot of techno's posts look pretty bad but I could see a town making them too. CES is a bit too confident in his read on Techno.

UNVOTE:

Why are the other 6 not poss?

and can you show which posts of techno's look bad and explain some of Voided's scumminess?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #367 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:18 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 342, seilkops wrote:
So, what you're saying is that if I don't write anything

but agree on a read with you

I'll be leaning town?

that's not townie

at all

besides(later in the game)

No, that's not what I'm saying at all. I thought Techno's town read on Sisterman's post was a towny thing to do. It would have been easy for scum to really push a Sister wagon after his post, and the fact that Techno defended him,
made me put him as leaning town.
This was not in any way a die hard read.

what did techno do to seiks that upset him?

no one knowsssssssss

Nothing, at that point of the game, my thought on Techno's defense of Sister was
not sufficient for me to even put him as leaning town.
Techno stayed under my radar for a lot of the game, so it's not like I kept a record of my thoughts on him.

Contradiction much? How does the same thing produce different results?

and who is actually your top suspect now? you haven't put a vote out yet today.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #384 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 368, greygnarl wrote:
that being said, Hiraki, andrew, and Mr.K need to be more active. it seems like there are only a few people actually playing. BTW actually playing is not making crap posts.

Cheery, anything to add about the relevant things going on? Namely my voteswitching and the Technocase. If you think we should lynch someone else maybe you should try to get others to think the same way. Lurking doesn't accomplish anything.

Why don't you have techno as needing to be more active and also me if you believe I am lurking?
What am I meant to be reading into your voteswitch, are you trying to bus a partner or something?

I'll bring up a case on Hiraki for you though.

In post 370, seilkops wrote:
In post 367, Cheery Dog wrote: How does the same thing produce different results?

and who is actually your top suspect now? you haven't put a vote out yet today.

Those are at different stages of the game. So no, it's not a contradiction. Early game, Techno putting Sis down as town when it could have been easy for scum to really draw attention on his post made Tech leaning town.
Later on, that information was not sufficient for me to keep him as "leaning town". especially considering that I didn't look at him much afterwords. In general, I feel that little reads like those made in the start of the game become less and less reliable as the game goes on. It's easy for someone to come in and make a really good impression, but that means nothing if the quality of their posts drops as the game continues to the later stages.
You should really work on updating your reads Cheery if you feel that a "Leaning town" read I made within the first 2 pages of the game is relevant later on in my dying reads. I was L1 when I made that Null read by the way. When lynched, I would have flipped town, and that would have made a big impression on how people saw my reads. I didn't feel as though my "slight lean town" on Techno was strong enough to continue on my dying reads.

I don't have a top suspect as of right now. I wasn't aware that the 10 days we have left were shortened. Thanks for letting me know!

VOTE: Cheery Dog

The way you worded the post made it seem like it was only techno's defence of sisterman that you were able to generate a read on, and the rest of his posts were invalid. Thus the same thing generated different results.

You mentioned that grey wasn't your number 1 choice, therefore I was wondering who had replaced him.
I see that according to your vote that I've somehow taken that place?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #386 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 384, Cheery Dog wrote:
I'll bring up a case on Hiraki for you though.

My reasoning for wanting Hiraki lynched is the:

Also new information just gained from Hiraki's ISO is

I just looked at techno's ISO as well and now am truely convinced they are probably the scumteam.

so yeah I may as well vote the one closer to being lynched since I want them both dead. (why am I placing someone on
L-1
again, it seems wrong to be hogging all this power of that vote)

unvote, vote techno
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #389 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 388, seilkops wrote:
So you understand my reasons for having him down as separate reads for the same thing now?

Yes, now that you've used
keep at
instead of
not enough to put at
to explain how the second time it differs.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #417 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 411, Hiraki wrote: I'm acting stupid today anyway

Why would you act stupid?
I don't see much of a change from yesterday, so have you been acting stupid the whole game?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #435 (isolation #35) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:44 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 433, TeChNoWC wrote: Only thing that worries me about Cheery is that he seems to be suspicious of everyone, and loves the bandwagons (guilty conscience with the L-1 comment).

I'm currently not finding CES, Voided or Mr. K suspicious at the moment, so I'm not actually suspicious of everyone.
Mostly it's you and Hiraki I'm suspicious of, the others have less suspicion - grey is probably my 3rd biggest if it comes down to it, put it's not large enough that I'm going to try to get him lynched today.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #444 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:53 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 431, seilkops wrote:Hey GG.

Why weren't you voting Andrew or Hiraki? Andrew is obv derailing the case on Tech by not voting Tech

He was voting Hiraki. What game are you playing here?

In post 437, Hiraki wrote:grey suspects me

but I'm his main suspect

lol mr k

Stop making these confusing posts please. Or at least reference what you're talking about.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #453 (isolation #37) » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:37 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Mr. K hasn't claimed anything like that, so that is probably why I got confused.
I however have, you might want to check up on the names of who you are laughing at.

Grey is currently there if my guessed scumteam of you and techno happens to be wrong.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #472 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:29 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 455, ProsecutorGodot wrote:At this point, who do you have as your top two scumreads if Tech flips town?

Hiraki, though not with grey (who would be my choice if you had asked had hiraki flipped town).

I'm actually thinking you now because you asked this question.
Who is your top outright scumread if Tech flips scum?

Hiraki.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #478 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:13 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 474, ProsecutorGodot wrote:
@Cheery: I'm asking because this is our last free lynch. After that, we have a 9p game with 2 days' worth of information and votecounts. We need an idea of what to look at before we venture into the "normal" cycle of the game where we get a lynch, then the mafia gets a kill.

What to look at is the 2 days' worth of information and votecounts.
and any other information can be easily gained on day 3 seeing as everyone but the person we decide to lynch will still be alive.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #481 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:10 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Not me, you look like too townies arguing over nothing from my perspective.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #491 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:04 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

@Mr K. Is your reason for still believing Hiraki to be scum just because of how he started Day 2?
Your posts in day 1 which you said listed your reasons (if I'm finding the correct ones) are telling me you didn't like his playstyle and not that you thought he was scum.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #495 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:59 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

The problem with playing like that is the deadlines, if we all stick to who we most think is scum, then the deadlines will hit and a no lynch will end up happening, and we won't get anywhere towards our win condition.

Therefore the best plan is to convince us that your target is the correct one
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #509 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:47 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 502, ProsecutorGodot wrote:We only get reads on you, GG and maybe me and another from pushing Andrew to his lynch unless someone (or two someones) hold the idiot ball.

If andrew is lynched, then we should be getting 6 reads from it as well, there may be sheep if it happened, but we're still able to read sheeping.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #520 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:46 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 513, seilkops wrote:
It sucks that VD is getting called scum, so I'm hoping he comes back and posts something really good to clear him.
VD, PLEASE DON'T BE SCUM.

So your town reads aren't allowed to be called scum? Or is it because you know he is scum?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #523 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:17 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

coolios then
unvote
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #527 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:30 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

If you didn't notice with my unvote, I'm no longer thinking of Tech as scum. (and I'm now actually unsure of Hiraki as well, but we'll see how that goes in the longrun)
Rereading a few ISOs however, I have found ProsecturGodut to be lacking in the analysis department.

VOTE: ProsecturGodut

A few highlights for those playing along at home:
#224: Trying to get Funky quicklynched quicker than was necessary
#255: Still wanting Funky quicklynched for not helping.
#284: Funky needs lynched for being unhelpful.
#319: Techno vote is to place pressure on him
#360: "Again, we need to generate pressure."
#511: "I think we're gonna have to sacrifice Tech"
People may want to look at some of those in closer context, but yeah I don't think his votes have valid reasoning behind them.

@Tech, Godut was talking about a possible andrew lynch and not voided, but I think your points still stand.

If you're annoyed that I'm now putting up another wagon option, but I currently don't see either of the current large wagons actually leading us to scum now, and you'll just have to deal with it (or ignore it because I brought it up to late)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #529 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:05 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I don't have reason to believe he isn't town, all that has been thrown at him is the same point over and over, though he may have delayed giving an answer to it, I find the answers he had given at various times to be true for the questions being asked.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #538 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 530, Mr.K wrote:@Cheery:
So do you think lacking in the analysis department makes one scum or are you maybe voting a bad townie?

The vote is on who I currently believe might be scum.

In post 534, Voidedmafia wrote:
In post 529, Cheery Dog wrote:I don't have reason to believe he isn't town, all that has been thrown at him is the same point over and over, though he may have delayed giving an answer to it, I find the answers he had given at various times to be true for the questions being asked.

"Answers given at various times"?

The answers you had given to the questioning answered the questions when you weren't just repeating yourself.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #540 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:15 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

The first context was fine, but basically yes
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #544 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:40 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

because I don't think any of the current wagons will end up leading to scum (I'm also sure I mentioned this in the last line of that post), though since deadline's approaching I'll have another look through to find out which of the other wagons I feel is closer to getting us somewhere.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #545 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:05 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

@People on the techno wagon, has he actually done anything to add to your reads during this day phase?
The cases I can see all relate to stuff he did during Day 1 (including my own when I was on that wagon), so can someone give me new reasons from today's play why that should be the lynch?

-I'm thinking Voided out of the two leading wagons.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #546 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:51 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I forgot I had stuff on tomorrow, this will therefore be my last post before this day ends, so I guess I should place my vote onto one of the large wagons to see what happens. (with another L-1 vote :shifty: )
unvote, vote Voidedmafia
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #583 (isolation #53) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 566, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Rarely. Definitely not here.

So why did you not hammer voided yourself to avoid the nolynch?

In post 579, ProsecutorGodot wrote:
If Tech still needs to die, though,

VOTE: TeChNoWc

Do you actually believe Tech needs to die? If not, you should focus on someone you do believe needs to actually die.

VOTE: ProsecutorGodut
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #584 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 577, Hiraki wrote:
Unvote, Vote: TeChNoWc

Why did you not do this yesterday, which could have avoided the no-lynch?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #589 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 586, greygnarl wrote:Here's the post where Hiraki votes Techno. Maybe you should read the thread a bit more Cheery.

I got confused because of the unvote in Hiraki's new post, and I just assumed he had missed that deadline had passed and his vote was on seilkops still from yesterday.
I had read the thread up from my last post, so I did see that original one, but the use of an unvote at the start of a new day just threw me off balance slightly, and my skim over yesterday's final votecount after choosing that CES post to question showed that there was still one person on a wagon by themselves and I just assumed it must have been hiraki on seil when I read the new page.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #594 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:32 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

No, I don't think his unvote makes any sense at all if tech was scum as well, especially now that's he's back on the Tech wagon.
I could see him being scum with Voided by not hammering, but by just unvoting it does cost a possible mislynch if that was the case.

I could also see wanting to force a no-lynch there so that we end up in a MYLO situation if we get it wrong.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #605 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:51 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 603, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
In post 602, Voidedmafia wrote:Why not?

Probably because Godot's actions don't make particularly more sense if you assume he's scum.

I see them more making more sense with him as scum than him as town.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #610 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:27 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 527, Cheery Dog wrote:
A few highlights for those playing along at home:
: Trying to get Funky quicklynched quicker than was necessary
: Still wanting Funky quicklynched for not helping.
: Funky needs lynched for being unhelpful.
: Techno vote is to place pressure on him
: "Again, we need to generate pressure."
: "I think we're gonna have to sacrifice Tech"
People may want to look at some of those in closer context, but yeah I don't think his votes have valid reasoning behind them.

These are the reasons I gave against him a few days before the deadline of day 2, they still all stand.
Also add in the fact he's now voting tech for "If Tech still needs to die, though,"
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #619 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I changed my opinion when I posted , then I changed to voting Voided because I wanted a lynch to go through, and I felt his was better than the tech wagon.

My vote was likely to go onto the godut anyway at the start of today, the unvote yesterday and the vote today were just extra icing on the cake for why I should vote him.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #630 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 622, Hiraki wrote:guys

just remember

that scum is on one of these bws and is pushing it to the extreme with no real reason

they're appealing for your gut

now

with that said

onward to technodie

Are you going to give a real reason for that? Or are you this scum you're saying is appealing for our guts?

seilkops wrote:Christ I'm pulling a Funky. Will you guys still love me if I hold off on my reasoning, and post tomorrow instead? You will?!?!?! Thank you guys!

You're fine since you actually have an explanation, well providing it does come.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #638 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:58 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 633, Hiraki wrote:Without a case?

I gave a damn case.

Link me please, I fail to see it.

@Mr. K, I'm still getting slight scumvibes from hiraki's posts, so yes I'm suspicious of him.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #642 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:46 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

You mean this?
In post 336, Hiraki wrote:Oh wait

I misread stuff

thought there were cops in this game

thought that ces was soft-claiming

whoops

Unvote, Vote: Seikops

How is that a case on techno?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #644 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:14 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

well would you look at where those quotes just came from... right before that quote in your ISO Mr K just brought posted.

So how is that a case now when it wasn't then?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #646 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:51 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

No, the worst argument was that you said those quotes were said by techno.

The funky/techno town/scum fight was also before you said techno was not scum..

So are you going to give an actual case? or at least more than 2 quotes which make me want to vote you.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #648 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:16 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

My vote is currently needed to lynch my other scum suspect, I'm no going to suddenly move it onto you like I decided to do with funky during day 1.

and I realise you're not afraid of my vote seeing as you keep egging me to place it on you (even if you don't mean to egg me).
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #682 (isolation #66) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:11 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 680, greygnarl wrote:that means that even if we all hop off we won't be joining your wagon.

How does this work again?

If they answer the question I asked at the end of day 2 about what during day 2 lead tech to still actually be scum, and are capable of convincing me that I had mistaken tech's intent, then I'm fairly sure I could be moving onto the tech wagon.

because if there is no chance of me moving to tech, then there's also no chance of me moving to voided again.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #695 (isolation #67) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:49 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 681, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:
P.S. if you think you're 90% sure of something in a mafia game, that almost certainly means you simply have no idea of what it means to be 90% sure of something.

How sure of technoscum would you say you are?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #707 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:00 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Is anyone else finding it weird that the current wagons are the two people CES called out as the scumteam in his opening (replace-in) post?

I'm not sure what I want to do with this fact, but I felt like sharing it
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #709 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:43 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

and...that is in any way indicative of CES's alignment how?[/quote]
That we're all agreeing that he is town I guess. THough we did already know that (unless someone thinks he isn't).
I'm just seeing what other topics we can talk about while we wait for whatever is going to happen to happen.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #748 (isolation #70) » Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

PG made a good point on that wagon analysis last page.
unvote

and what I really had him on is anti-town play, and not as much a scumread. I can understand the unvote from being rushed after being prodded to be town, but I am still unsure of that revote once the new day broke.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #767 (isolation #71) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:26 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 766, Hiraki wrote:
I'm not sure if I wanted CheeryDog or Mr. K dead more, but either of them work for the moment.

You want people that have believed you to be scum dead; What makes us likely to be the remaining scum?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #770 (isolation #72) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

All I just saw from skimming your ISO is you defending yourself from Mr K & me. You even gave Mr K townie points the first time he voted you, so no I don't see where you have suspected either of us.
I also just ctrl+F on both of the names, still nothing resembling your suspicions of Mr K or me.

(unless you laughing at my reads is a suspicion)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #787 (isolation #73) » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:34 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 777, Hiraki wrote:I'd like to keep my sanity guys.

Please.

Do as I say.

I think you lost it some time ago. either that or I lost mine
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #796 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:37 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Just looked through godut's ISO and saw a quote of grey

In post 743, greygnarl wrote:@VoidedWhy the hell didn't you say you would vote Tech? I am positive that either you or him is one of the scum. I voted PG becasue it looked like he was bailing on a lynch to delay a scumbuddy.
If Tech flips scum then PG dies next
. If he's town you and PG will die next.

Someone seems to have listened to this post for that nightkill.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #798 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:57 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I don't know, I'm not scum and can't explain why godot was killed.

Would whoever the remaining scum is like to explain it to us?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #813 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I could randomly guess why people have stances with their votes on people, but I'm not a mindreader so that would kind of be pointless.

anyway to the serious end of business, I'm going to place reuse reasoning I had for the scum team.

which still sounds like it could be true.
VOTE: hiraki

and seil has forgotten this game again (well if we assume his forgetting the setup is forgetting the game), making him higher on my townreads.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #815 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

It works because if it is true that you forgot about the game, then it means you weren't active during the night.
Though the fact we were sent pms about the day opening doesn't help it. (I forgot which game actually sent me that since I had a few open at once)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #818 (isolation #78) » Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:34 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

He's at L-2, CES unvoted.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #840 (isolation #79) » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 829, Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:People should just sheep me again and vote for Mr.K.

but last time I did that I thought myself out of it + plus I refuse to be on the same wagon as hiraki on someone I have a nullread on.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #854 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 848, Mr.K wrote:He only needs a hammer. Why no-one has done it yet is beyond me.

because he hasn't got to L-1 yet maybe?

Also I'm willing now because hey why not get someone lynched based off the leader of the last scum lynch's gut without a case. sounds like a good plan to me. (you have become suspicious enough now that I'm able to look over my other suspicions and join the same wagon as them)

VOTE: Mr. K
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #857 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:39 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 855, Mr.K wrote:What are you talking about? He was at L-1 until he unvoted himself. And still hasn't explained why he voted himself in the first place. It makes minimal sense if he's scum but zero sense if he's town.

As for me being at L-1 now... heh, really? You really think it's a good idea to lynch someone without ANYONE providing any kind of a case (Ok, except Hiraki but no-one - he included - agreed with his case. Probably because it would make him scum as well)? You really play this game to not make an effort yourself, just blindly sheeping others? Sounds fun. But at least tomorrow you have no-one else to blame than yourselves.

I'd forgotten about his selfvote after I came back on after a break from the internet and assumed he was unvoting someone else, meaning he as at L-2.

but yes I'm currently shamelessy sheeping CES and I don't have reason other than that for where my vote currently is
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #859 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

considering he wasn't nightkilled last night, what makes you think he will actually be nightkilled tonight?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #861 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:21 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

and yes I think it is enough to say you think it will happen, for I think it is likely to happen as well, which I also thought would be the case yesterday (as did everyone except apparently the scum)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #867 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

oh lovely we've gotten to two full wagons again.

and I'm thinking about switching, someone tell me if I should or not and why that should or shouldn't happen.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #869 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm on the Mr K wagon currently, so no that isn't reason enough
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #874 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:49 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

the end bit sounds like I should do this switch, plus I feel like doing this since you are one of my higher scumreads, whereas Mr K is still quite null if not leaning town. Yep it's going to happen
now as a matter of fact
unvote, vote greygnarl[/vote]

In post 870, Voidedmafia wrote:Oh, just looked at the recent VC. Derp -_-

Did anyone even respond to my request to explain why we're lynching Mr. K?

No, maybe someone will be able to explain it tomorrow if it happens again. (if tomorrow even still exists anyway)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #875 (isolation #87) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:52 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

lol oops I forgot what tag I was using to do that vote, either my mind is telling me that is is wrong, or I'm just not concernating on that bit of it, though I still feel this is worth a shot
VOTE: Greygnarl
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #881 (isolation #88) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:49 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Wow wasn't actually expecting that vote change to win this. I just had the same feeling as I was having when I unvoted Godot yesterday that I really just wanted this day to end so I could look at things afresh with something giving more information than an unexpected nightkill.

This was actually an enjoyable game, though it may have come from just getting the win, during some of the earlier days I was finding it a bit dull.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #892 (isolation #89) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I think this game would have played a hell of a lot differently had CES not been so hellbent on getting Techno lynched from day 1.

I therefore congratulate that read.

Return to “Completed Open Games”