Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #212 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:16 pm

Post by Skelda »

Alrighty, let's see what we've got... *prepares for big entrance post*

Skullduggery- Odd Town-read on Ranawey in . Also, asks about SK hunting on what was clearly just joking around by Ellle and TNE. I'm all for hunting the SK if it becomes obvious who it is. Scum is scum. Also goes on the whole admit rant in , which is stupid. Also, wouldn't the Mafia be helping the SK's wincon at this point, since they are killing each Night? I don't see the SK motive for finding them, as long as they are alive there is a bigger target than the SK. I also do not like her case on Elle, and she seems to be twisting things around to suit her. For the record, Skull, "illiterate" as in is not a damn scumtell.

Ranawey- His ISO is fairly uneventful. Very fluffy, honestly. I definitely do NOT see why Skull read him as town so quickly. Hello, Ran, by the way. :)

JS- A load of nothingness. He should be doing more.

jmo- All of his votes so far are mostly unexplained, which I find odd. I don't understand why he is voting for Aeronaut based on his oppurtunism, given all of the people on the Aptil wagon. His TNE vote for misunderstanding when he misunderstood particularly irks me.

TNE- A bit hypocritical of him to go from voting Aptil to voting TCold because he voted Aptil. I do prefer his TCold vote, though, since the Aptil vote was stupid and became something unneeded, especially since Aptil wasn't here to react it was a general waste of time. At least the TCold vote is doing something and spreading around the pressure rather than just sheeping. Also, doesn't seem to like the Oblivion thing in . Not sure how I feel about it, but in my experience lack of posts is not necessarily a scumtell, just annoying.

HGH7193- This one confuses me. He has yet to post any real content, yet very quickly aroused suspicion be cause of his and . I do not think it was a coincidence that the Aptil wagon formed so soon after the votes on HGH came in though, leaving HGH completely forgotten. He just needs to talk more and explain himself.

Elle- In general, I like Elle. I liked her asking Skull about her town read on Ran and her interaction with Skull in general. She handled herself in a very townie manner, and Skull really twisted what she said around. When the best you have to respond is "Then why isn't your vote on me?", it is pretty obvious that your opponent has a point. I do think HGH's lynch is just as worthy as Skull's, though, so I'm not sure if her moving her vote to Skull was needed.

TCold- I like his , since the no explanation votes are really getting us nowhere. I was really leaning town until he lost his confident HGH read for Aptil. I really just don't get the Aptil wagon, makes no sense to me. Skull and HGH deserve more votes than Aptil, how is she any different from anyone else MIA?

Evil- Her thought process so, based on her ISO, is this. She thinks either TCold or HGH are scum, and she thinks TCold is town. That is literally all we have so far. I really just want more, since in other games I've seen of hers she has definitely shown that she can scumread. Also, her is hypocritical after . And I don't like her over-reliance on gut.

Titus- is a waste of time when he had yet to post reads. However, I do love his since I thought precisely the same thing when I saw the Aptil wagon. Yup, town thoughts! His Skull vote is fine, too, but I still like HGH better.

Rach- I like the , her only content post. HGH's concern for appearances is scummy. Other than that, just want more.

Aeronaut- I appreciated his , since once again I thought the same thing. Also, his notice that there was no point to the Aptil wagon since Aptil was V/LA in is pretty interesting. Still, he did jump on the Aptil wagon along with others, which I intensely dislike.

Aptil- Why the wagon? The wagon is just stupid. She has done nothing. The only thing odd that I find is that she went on V/LA without even addressing it, but the people voting for her make no sense to me.

Brian- I would like him to explain the Aptil wagon to the same extent as everyone on it. Does seem to understand the importance of big wagons, though. I like him, but I like him in most of his games.

Boro- I hate his really a lot. There is no town motivation other than pure laziness to not want to read the thread. How else are you to get reads. Doesn't like the Aptil wagon in , though, which is nice. On an unrelated note, can you please capitalize and punctuate? Reading your posts gives me a headache, please and thank you.

Wake- I fail to see the point of his Oblivion nonsense. Do like that he noticed Evil's hypocrisy, seems to do a lot of :facepalm:s, though. I dunno, I like his recent posts.

I'm pretty tired, and I know I missed some, but I'll do the rest later.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #253 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:50 pm

Post by Skelda »

Alrighty, intro post part deux! I've never played a game with this many players, it is slightly a daunting task going through them all! :eek: Anyway, I will try to hit on everyone I didn't get to yesterday. Let's see how this goes...

Don_johnson- His "Is English your first language?" question in seemed a little out of line to me, because I think HGH is just a mess, so whether or not he speaks English natively is, to me, irrelevant. If it wasn't, would that make the scumtell you have on him less, Don? I definitely do not see how "borophil claimed scum" as he stated in , though.

Uctriton- His only content post is , in which he votes for Skull. Something about all of these Skull votes isn't sitting right with me, even though Skull is definitely scummy, to a certain extent. It just seems to be clear that Skull's oddness may be down to playstyle, and, even though pressure is good, I do not like that people thought they were putting her at L-1 on what, page 10? This is not just to uctriton, though, all of the people who are jumping on the Skull wagon seem a little strange. I definitely do not like the number of votes that Skull has right now.

Antihero- Well, he started the Aptil wagon, which I was not a fan of. But, I think his feels genuine to me. It really did just seem like a vote to get some conversation flowing and to bring up meager scummy details, and turned into something that was just unneeded and unwanted. So, I'll buy that he is town. Still, some of his posts, such as just reek of fluff and inflated post counts. Also, I'm just viewing everyone individually right now, since I just replaced in I can do that. So, to be honest, I really don't know what popular opinion on Antihero is. But, Titus, if you really wanted to be sure I wasn't doing that, why would you even bother mentioning it so you could prevent a scum-Skelda from intentionally twisting his read to go against popular opinion, so as to make you happy?

Is that everyone? I was just randomly clicking on ISOs, but now I think it may be. If I missed someone, let me know and I'll vote them.

Also...
VOTE: HGH, because I still feel the Aptil wagon was a counterwagon to take attention off of him, and to a certain degree it worked, and I'm not about to hammer Skull.

P-Edit: Wake, I agree about Skull at L-1. I actually think someone should Unvote to prevent any accidents. HGH, I don't know what you think voting for someone with no base because they voted for you is doing for the town, but it is just making you look scummy.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #255 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:56 pm

Post by Skelda »

HGH, do you think it is a legitimate strategy to "just jump on the wagon" without even reading the thread, especially when the person in question is now at L-1? What good do you think that is doing the town? I don't see the town motivation, other than just creating pressure, which Skull has plenty of.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #258 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:07 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 256, Wake1 wrote:
I intend to hammer Skull.

Skull, please start talking.

No one quickhammer, please.
Very convincing, this.

JMO, why the HGH vote?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #263 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:14 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 261, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 259, Wake1 wrote:
OK, my bad. Skull is still at nine votes. Still, I'm getting interesting reactions.
Reactions? You're trying to hammer like 11 pages into a 20 person game!
He wasn't going to, though. That was a good old-fashioned reaction test.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #266 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 265, Wake1 wrote:
Skullduggery @ L-2.

Suddenly, HGH +2 votes.
Well, I was going to vote him yesterday, but I wanted to wait until all of my reads on each of you were in. I can't speak for jmo.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #269 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:29 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 267, Wake1 wrote:
Kay.

Does anyone else agree that we should spend at least 15 of the 16 days we're allotted?
I do. There is no motivation other than scum to cut the Day short.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #272 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:09 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 271, Aeronaut wrote:
In post 270, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 262, Wake1 wrote:
In post 261, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 259, Wake1 wrote:
OK, my bad. Skull is still at nine votes. Still, I'm getting interesting reactions.
Reactions? You're trying to hammer like 11 pages into a 20 person game!
Which nets reactions.
Bull shit.
No, actually, its not. Right now, Skull is under enormous pressure to either talk, or get out.
I thought he was referring the reactions by jmo and myself to his threatening to lynch Skull.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #274 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 273, Aeronaut wrote:Skull, please start talking.

No one quickhammer, please.

No you won't.

VOTE: hgh
I read that as two seperate ideas. jmo, was your HGH vote because of that reaction test, or were they unrelated?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #280 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:40 pm

Post by Skelda »

I know, Aeronaut. Quoting got messed up there.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #350 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Skelda »

Alright, I'm here. And I am not liking Don's recent posting. Firstly, his reads list in is seriously a bunch of random names, and his defense of it in isn't much better. That does nothing for the game, and his logic is seriously horrible. He's like, "this one is obvious, this one has a wagon already, this one has a post that annoys that I refuse to specify or tell what annoys me about it". It is ridiculous! And, when he says, "I only lynch out of my null pile if neccesary." shouldn't the nulls be the people leaning neither way who you are on the fence about? Not the players you just personally haven't played with before? Also his, "I'm not going to waste time or energy Day 1" seems like excusing lack of anything, which is just stupidity.

And don't even get me started on , that is illogical! What kind of person stops posting on the whole site for one game? I'm starting to think Skull is town because of how quickly the wagon sprung up and Don's horrible logic against her.

So, I'm going to VOTE: don_johnson. My favorite wagon of the game, hands down!
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #383 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 360, Skullduggery wrote:Here's what has been bothering me about don_johnson. I'm going to cut out all the bullshit and post only the brief conversation we had at the beginning of the game that was somehow able to convince him that I was Scum. This is the full conversation and nothing has been removed or edited. If, after reading this, you feel compelled to believe his side of the story over mine, I'd sure as heck like to hear why.

Spoiler:
In post 33, don_johnson wrote:
In post 31, jmo16mla wrote:VOTE: titus
You seemed eager.
vote: jmo

for hypocrisy. if anyone is eager it is you with that avatar. scum found.
In post 42, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 33, don_johnson wrote:for hypocrisy. if anyone is eager it is you with that avatar. scum found.
Are Town players incapable of being hypocritical?
In post 91, don_johnson wrote:skull: of course.
In post 103, Skullduggery wrote:
Judging by your record, it looks like you've been around the block a few times. Have you never seen a Town player say or do something hypocritical?
In post 109, don_johnson wrote:
skull wrote:
Judging by your record, it looks like you've been around the block a few times. Have you never seen a Town player say or do something hypocritical?
townies do scummy things and scums do townie things. that's the nature of wifom. until you have a frame of reference, i.e. flips and associative tells, VCA, etc., you kind of have to call it like you see it. you seem to be gearing up to attack me regarding my RVS vote. by that I mean, you have now basically asked me the same question twice. generally, when someone continues to ask the same question in different ways, it is usually because they are digging for a particular response. I find this to be a scum trait much more than town. scum often "dig" for a response which they can then use for an attack. especially in the early game when our words are the only evidence available. townies will generally only repose a question if they did not understand the answer. did you not understand the humor involved or are you poking a bear with a stick so you can then try to convince the townspeople to shoot him after he mauls you?
In post 131, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 109, don_johnson wrote:townies do scummy things and scums do townie things. that's the nature of wifom. until you have a frame of reference, i.e. flips and associative tells, VCA, etc., you kind of have to call it like you see it. you seem to be gearing up to attack me regarding my RVS vote. by that I mean, you have now basically asked me the same question twice. generally, when someone continues to ask the same question in different ways, it is usually because they are digging for a particular response. I find this to be a scum trait much more than town. scum often "dig" for a response which they can then use for an attack. especially in the early game when our words are the only evidence available. townies will generally only repose a question if they did not understand the answer. did you not understand the humor involved or are you poking a bear with a stick so you can then try to convince the townspeople to shoot him after he mauls you?
I think maybe you're being a little too paranoid about this whole thing. I'm asking you questions so I can make an attempt to figure out how you think. In case you haven't noticed, that's kind of what I've been doing with everybody so far. Helps me get my bearings in large games with lots of players and lots of personalities/quirks/play styles to remember.

If getting to know you is what you consider "gearing up to attack you," then maybe you need to loosen up a little.
In post 187, don_johnson wrote:
vote skullduggery

not liking their approach. at all. I asked them a serious question about their repeated inquiries to me and they reply by trying to paint me with slanderous and negative terminology. I agree with tcold's gut feeling mentioned above and I see skull coming out on the scumside.

can someone on the aptil wagon, please summarize the aptil wagon?
In post 195, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 187, don_johnson wrote:I asked them a serious question about their repeated inquiries to me and they reply by trying to paint me with slanderous and negative terminology.
This is a flat-out lie. I assume you're referring to this post, yes? How did I try to slander you? There is nothing at all slanderous about this response.

How do two questions constitute "repeated inquiries"?

He then proceeded to ignore my questions and start talking about other subjects in 299 as if his mind was already made up.

I began by asking him some harmless questions to try to figure out his thought process, but he quickly twisted my inquiries around to make it seem as though I had more sinister intentions. I asked him what he was doing and he offered no justification for it. Plus, his adorable little analogy where he compares himself a dangerous bear sends another message loud and clear: nobody should make an attempt to question him or bother him or else they'll end up getting viciously mauled just like poor little foolish Skullduggery.

What kind of Townie actively tries to discourage the other players from learning more about him? What kind of Townie tries to make an example out of the first person to question him in a semi-serious capacity so nobody else will attempt to do so?
Maybe you are town after all... It seems like this is just your playstyle to be honest. And I am certain there are scum on your wagon.

And I like this. Don is the most scummy player right now for sure.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #384 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 376, Loranthaceae wrote:@Brian Skies
In post 309, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 301, don_johnson wrote:brian skies
seems to be convinced that skull is town
and that the wagon is scummy
but that makes no sense. and I see no evidence presented to back up that opinion
1) I'm not convinced of any person's alignment and it appalls me that you think I do. I have a town pile and I have a lynch pile. Everyone goes into one of these two piles until Day 2 (null reads go into the Day 1 lynch pile). Furthermore, the only mention I have of Skull's alignment was post 97 (before I talked to her) in which I had her listed as scum. So how did you get that I was townreading her?
2) Show me the correlation I made between the bold part and the underlined part (hint: there isn't any). The wagon is scummy because of how it formed and how quickly it formed, not because of who it is wagoned against.
3) If you don't see any evidence of this correlation, then how did you reach this conclusion? Also, I already gave you my reasoning for not liking the wagon in post 283.

VOTE: don-johnson
This post seems blown up to seem more incriminating than it is. It looks like you've got 3 reasons to vote when all you're saying is he is misrepresenting your read on skull, which makes me wonder about why you think scum would go through the trouble of misrepresenting your stance on someone so blatantly, even if it's the leading wagon? It would be too easy for you to set things straight. In fact this is the sort of ping-pong play I expect from two scummers to get their postcount up, subtlelly set up a buss or a slingshot into a mislynch. I definitely don't picture it as townie actually thinking he found scum.
Also, I'm pretty sure Brian's playstyle relies heavily on this method of posting, but since he has no finished games I won't press it.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #403 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:29 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 380, don_johnson wrote:
Antihero wrote:
In post 366, don_johnson wrote:skelda's vote on me looks uber opportunistic.
go on.....
its pretty much an ad hom attack. though it points to a couple posts, it doesn't really flesh out any logical reasoning. I guess I can wait for their answer to my last question, but I don't think the idea of someone lurking sitewide due to pressure in a single game is illogical, let alone terrible. not to mention, that wasn't even the crux of my case against skull. further, skull then came in and admitted to lurking due to anxiety over this game. the vote is placed on what is arguably the newest growing wagon(both in votes placed and in support voiced) over the last couple pages. the vote comes from the HGH wagon. which is never explained. why the move. what of HGH now? it just seems like a really easy post for someone to make at that point in the game. what are your thoughts?
I must have missed your question, but Skull just said she needed a break from Mafiascum as a whole, right? I didn't get that she said, "Oh, I've been caught in one game! Let's stop playing every game!" And even if she did, I think she might just not like playing games where people suspect her. I know I don't. And it is just as frustrating for me to be suspected when I'm town as when I'm scum, honestly.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #405 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:13 am

Post by Skelda »

What do you mean I misquoted you?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #409 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:39 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 406, don_johnson wrote:
Skelda wrote: "Oh, I've been caught in one game! Let's stop playing every game!"
^^this is a gross misrepresentation of the logic I put forward. what I stated was that "she's lurking in all her games sitewide", was not viable reasoning to forgive her for lurking in this game as it is just as easy and expected for someone to lurk sitewide when under pressure as it is to expect them to lurk in a single game. i was using logic to prevent skull from being let off the hook with illogical reasoning.
Well, saying that she is MIA in all games doesn't let her off the hook in this game because of the other scummy things she has done, but you seemed to find it scummy.

Skull, did you choose to lurk in all games because of this one? Is that what you meant?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #419 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:47 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 410, Rainbowdash wrote:Still waiting for reasoning as to why everypony who is voting Skull is. Just something very nice and concise because I see no valid reasons.

We are looking at something like:

Scum:
elle
Boro
aptil
RM
Aero
DJ

Town:
Anti
ER
BS
Skelda
Wake
HGH
Titus
Skull

The rest need to post more
I think I agree with most of this.

VOTE: Don because I thought I already had.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #423 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:36 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 421, Wake1 wrote:It seems you don't want to go into detail. When I ask for people's reads of me, I'm gauging their responses. Providing very little context, instead of going into detail, well, sends mixed signals.

You too, Skelda, Antihero and Loranthaceae.

Why?
I think you demanding people to read is either town or cocky scum. But you don't seem cocky. Other than that, I find you somewhat difficult to read. I don't know what it i, but I noticed it when I was making my introductory read list.

Also, I don't like your unexplained suspicion of me, but I don't like being suspected in general. I swear if I could be an Innocent Child every game I would...
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #426 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 422, Wake1 wrote:
In post 419, Skelda wrote:
In post 410, Rainbowdash wrote:Still waiting for reasoning as to why everypony who is voting Skull is. Just something very nice and concise because I see no valid reasons.

We are looking at something like:

Scum:
elle
Boro
aptil
RM
Aero
DJ

Town:
Anti
ER
BS
Skelda
Wake
HGH
Titus
Skull

The rest need to post more
I think I agree with most of this.

VOTE: Don because I thought I already had.

Why exactly do you agree with most of it? Which parts, and what do you disagree on, exactly?

Would you explain why Don's your current vote? Lastly, who are the next to people down your list you'd vote for?
Well, I really ignored the town list since I don't feel like that means anything or was very calculated. It just seems like a random list of names to me, but I think it is the sort of lynch that, on a whim, anyone would be liable to make. What I do agree with is the scum, with the exceptions of Elle and Aptil.

DM has been my main suspect for a while. He used some faulty logic against Skull with the whole flaking sitewide thing, and seemed to be trying to twist that into an argument against Skull and anyone who didn't buy that Skull would just stop posting because of one game. That really bothers me, I didn't think it made sense the begin with, and then Skull apparently admitted to it, nevermind the fact that there would be no scum motivation for her to admit it if she really was active lurking. I suppose he did Unvote her, but him fixating over trying to get a point for his team with the whole, "How does it feel now that Skull has admitted that she was lurking?" bit, which he pressed so much when I don't think not buying his flimsy argument isn't scummy.

Boro just had a very lazy, scummy entrance, and is my number two. He basically sheeped the Skull wagon and then Unvoted as soon as the tide showed signs of turning.

RM and Aero are just on their respective wagons for bad reasons. And I thought, eh, they could be scum, so agreed with Dash.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #427 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 425, Wake1 wrote:Interesting reactions.

Skelda noticeably lied by distorting my action, by saying I was demanding people to do so. Only Scum intentionally distorts the truth. Sounds like frustrated Scum. Let's lynch Skelda. If I die, get him. Go go go.

If you think I don't think things through, RD, you seriously don't know who you are talking to. The Cop can investigate me if he or she wants, but that'd be a waste in my opinion. However, at any point in the game I'm willing to be mislynched as a VT in order to protect our PRs; you can take that to the bank.
I lied? I said that made you look town, and even so, that isn't exactly a lie.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #429 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:06 pm

Post by Skelda »

Also, is this whole sacrificing VTs thing common? It seems pretty idiotic. Shouldn't the job of the VT be to be killed by the scum, not to waste the town's lynches and increase the scum's chances of landing on PRs?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #431 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 430, Rainbowdash wrote:Yeah funny part is it might be arguable that the correct D1 move is to have the cop claim and to no lynch followed by doc shadowing them. Would have to check how that really works though. I have drawn cop in this setup a long long time ago and was debating an out the gate D2 claim, but doc ate N1 kill so never did that.
I've heard of that. It all depends on if the Doc is liable to die soon, though. And only the Doc knows how big of a target they are.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #504 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:25 pm

Post by Skelda »

Wow, those Wake votes are bad.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #533 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Skelda »

What the heck...

Pseudo: Policy Lynch
. I somehow thought we could manage Wake. I was wrong.

Although anyone who voted for him as though he were scum is pretty damn scummy, still.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #534 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:57 am

Post by Skelda »

What the heck...

Pseudo: Policy Lynch
. I somehow thought we could manage Wake. I was wrong.

Although anyone who voted for him as though he were scum is pretty damn scummy, still.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #546 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:57 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 544, uctriton00 wrote:What, pray tell, is "screaming town" about Wake, jmo?
Oh, he's town, there is no doubt about that. If he is scum, he is seriously the stupidest scum I've ever played with.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #619 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:00 pm

Post by Skelda »

Good golly this game is muddled! It is a mess! Wake, can you just like...not post? I can't speak for the others, but now that you are confirmed, I would prefer it if you just never posted. That'd be fine by me, make this game a bit less overwhelming.

VOTE: BP. I don't even remember who I suspected before all these confusing replacements showed up.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #681 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Post by Skelda »

I'm alive! Not caught up, but I think we need to get something together.

Does anyone NOT want BP lynched today? He seems to be the most shared read to me.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #740 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:46 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 711, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 710, BoroPhil wrote:scummy all along = scummy at the start, scummy on page 15, scummy now
scummy from the start = looked scummy on p1 (not necessarily continuing to now)
Is that why you continued to vote him for another four or five pages after he was only "scummy from the start"

Also you seriously were voting him purely because he said "I am hunting anti-town" and made a very good observation about what others were doing? That's not a case.
I'm really not liking BP. He should have more votes.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #749 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:58 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 743, Titus wrote:Ugh. Wake does have a point about this suspicious vote hopping. The problem is both Manera and Sthal do it. I don't like Stal's bargaining. Very scummy. Town should be focused on persuasion. Stal and Manera also seem too close for his point in the game.

Skelda, why BP?
He's not making an attempt to scumhunt seriously, just blindly voting to appear town and disregarding new developments.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #762 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:18 am

Post by Skelda »

Alright...

In , he just jumped on the Skull wagon because it was the easy thing to do and then Unvoted in when the tide started to turn with absolutely no reason. He then voted for JS in for lurking when there were clearly more decent places it could go that would actually apply pressure and not just be a vote for show. And then, more recently, in he voted for rainbowdash for asking questions. Just, not good.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #791 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:26 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 765, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 762, Skelda wrote:Alright...

In , he just jumped on the Skull wagon because it was the easy thing to do and then Unvoted in when the tide started to turn with absolutely no reason. He then voted for JS in for lurking when there were clearly more decent places it could go that would actually apply pressure and not just be a vote for show. And then, more recently, in he voted for rainbowdash for asking questions. Just, not good.
are you absolutely taking the piss?
Yes?
do you think I asked for a policy lynch?
I'm starting to have doubts, but yes.
do you think rainbowpony should be able to ask me questions whilst answering none in return?
Well, I think you are significantly more likely to be scum than rainbowdash, so fine by me. But that isn't exactly the sort of questions you should be asking me, I'm not in rainbowdash's head.
scum defending scum here?
Was thia even directed at me? But no, it is town defending someone who is likely town.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #807 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Skelda »

Titus, I don't think Wake SK slipped. If we wind up lynching him today, it will be on policy, not on your imagined slips.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #811 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Skelda »

Rainbow, why isn't BP on your list?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #816 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:54 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 812, Rainbowdash wrote:Last couple posts have me leaving him at more null-scum. Nowhere near a town pile but im willing to go elsewhere.

So he is in that secondary group with players like jmo, JS, uct, RM, Aero
His is alright, but his vote on you is really bad.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #819 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:56 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 815, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 813, Titus wrote:@RBD, Please respond to my previous post. It has nothing to do with Wake. I don't get what you were trying to say about Mae (Manera?).

Fine. If we refuse to lynch the SK. I will remove my vote.
If you voted for Wake RBD, it would be policy. For me, lynching scum (regardless of faction) is hardly a policy lynch.

@Stal, please stop with the misrepping. I'm asking questions.
I just believe I caught Wake.
That's all. I'm still looking and pushing questions on others.

Red and green are two completely diffrent things.

Where is everyone on aptil?
Kinda bleh. Null/Scum. But the wagon on him early on wasn't good, so pretty null.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #820 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:58 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 818, Svenskt Stål wrote:Skelda, what are your thoughts on what we need to do do right now?
Lynch BP still. Or, if we are doing policy, Wake, but I'd prefer BP or *maybe* Maenara.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #824 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:10 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 821, Svenskt Stål wrote:Ifeel like since I subbed in you havent really been too involved in the discussion, why is that you think?
I've been really busy with play rehearsals and I was also stretched a bit too thin with these games. But I'm here now...

I also keep forgetting who is who, and the subbing was terribly confusing. I keep having to check the first page.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #826 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:10 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 825, Titus wrote:BoroPhil, who you like to lynch is wholly irrelevant. I see RBD's play as totally town. Reasonable people can see things differently. RBD's actions mirror her strong opinions. What is ffs? Skelda is my biggest town read out of everyone due to the mirror in throught process we had at the start which would be nearly impossible to fake.
Oh thanks! I love being people's townreads because I'm so used to being everyone's scumreads and that gets tiresome.

But seriously, what is ffs? Is that a Mafia abbreviation or just an internet one?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #829 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:12 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 828, Svenskt Stål wrote:Skelda should not be high on anyones townlist
Why?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #835 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 833, Titus wrote:I don't see anything Skelda has done as misrepping. When he first game in, we had an interesting dialogue where I had to be sure Skelda wasn't just saying what was easy. He passed. Skelda's town. There's just no way to mirror a process as warped as my own.

BoroPhil, just because my vote is on you doesn't make it odd. From my perspective, you have been pushing my town reads for reasons that make no sense. So I voted to apply pressure and I wasn't getting my Wake lynch (despite my firm belief it would be for the best).

Skelda, I understand that. For some reason, people like to make up stuff about me when I am town (doesn't happen much as scum though). Easy on the buddying though. :S
Yeah, I still don't like your Wake slip theory. I think it is overthinking town rather than scum, though.

And Sven, how does me not being around mean I can't be a town read? I was active enough before that, but inactivity isn't a scumtell anyway.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #842 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:21 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 839, don_johnson wrote:his avoidance. I've asked pretty simple things of him. I can't remember where or when he posted any of the things he claims to have posted. if someone said to me: hey dj, where was your case on so and so? I would say "post 76" or whatever. not be like "i'm not answering and you're bothering me." it could be a playstyle difference, but couple it with Tcold's "easyrider" wagoning and it says scum to me. all sven has to do is engage, but he refuses. I see no town motivation not to engage.
Unless he's just stubborn and won't put up with your behavior. I think the people you are declaring scum are the people who are not doing exactly what you want, and that isn't good.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #884 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:22 am

Post by Skelda »

How is uci lying? And Sven is starting to irritate me, his lurker suspicion doesn't feel justified.

Brian, you reminded me about the DM read list thingy? Why didn't that wagon take off again? I'm still suspicious of him and BP.

Loran, I'm sort of unsure about. I'm not convinced, though. Can someone explain why she is so much more scummy than DM and BP? And Titus, I do think if you really feel strongly about Wake, go for it. Changing your vote because of pressure is a scumtell for me.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #966 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Skelda »

Oo, Maenara, I like you! I wasn't sure, but after that post I like you.

And BP, your lynch list is so scummy it hurts. Seriously. You were just reading the people who were after you as scum and it is ridiculous.

I still don't understand why everyone decided Loran was a better target recently. I mean sure, she did have some bad posts, but BP has had worst ones. Regardless, there is a nice wagon forming on him now, which I appreciate.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #969 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:07 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 967, BoroPhil wrote:and yet again Skelda misreps me. and I'm not the only one he has done this to. how you are not in the mix here I have no idea.
How am I misrepping you? Give specific examples.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #974 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:15 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 970, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 762, Skelda wrote:Alright...

this was the best one. did I vote for rainbowdash for asking questions? no. I voted for her for accusing me of asking for a policy lynch on Wake when I did no good thing.
Well, you said that she was asking questions and then voted for her in the same post. That isn't a ridiculous conclusion. And RD was a terrible vote anyway, it isn't as though she was the only one pushing a policy lynch.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #975 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:16 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 971, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 749, Skelda wrote:
In post 743, Titus wrote:Ugh. Wake does have a point about this suspicious vote hopping. The problem is both Manera and Sthal do it. I don't like Stal's bargaining. Very scummy. Town should be focused on persuasion. Stal and Manera also seem too close for his point in the game.

Skelda, why BP?
He's not making an attempt to scumhunt seriously, just blindly voting to appear town and disregarding new developments.
and this. disregarding new developments? such as?
Well, your random RD vote for one.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #976 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:17 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 973, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 966, Skelda wrote:Oo, Maenara, I like you! I wasn't sure, but after that post I like you.

And BP, your lynch list is so scummy it hurts. Seriously.
You were just reading the people who were after you as scum and it is ridiculous.

I still don't understand why everyone decided Loran was a better target recently. I mean sure, she did have some bad posts, but BP has had worst ones. Regardless, there is a nice wagon forming on him now, which I appreciate.

and then ofc this. anyone who reads the bolded bit and then actually reads my quoted post above again shows how much you are trying this on.
So you fabricated bad reasons for your bad suspects. Great point...
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #980 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:31 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 978, BoroPhil wrote:
In post 755, BoroPhil wrote:right rainbowlash. you are asking me a lot of monotonous, pointless questions
without actually answering any of mine.
it's bollocks.

VOTE: rainbowlashpony
and this is my vote. yeah it's for asking questions. please ignore totally the bolded part though skelda.
My main issue is that more scummy players exist, but you were focusing on players who weren't around.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #982 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:34 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 979, BoroPhil wrote:and if you try and misrep that my question was "Rainbow, on reflection did you think I really was calling for a policy lynch on wake?" which was unanswered.

I also note you ignored my questions at 756 and 757. bit of a theme here?
I just forget to answer questions on my reread, I know it's bad but oh well. Do you still want me to find an answer them, because I will, you just need to ask me?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #984 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:54 am

Post by Skelda »

Whatever. I am not in the mood to do this.
Antihero
- voted for aptil (NEEDS A WAGON, 125 - was this rvp or odd?) Likes the idea of "mae+skull+me+you+rainbowdash" as a town block. you being sven

Now I see skull as townish, mae I'm unsure, Sven town, rainbow leaning scum. so it's an odd group. Sven does seem one of the towniest though so he would be a good person for scum to attach to. Certainly suspicion on antihero here

Skelda
- hasn't answered my questions, gave a good misrep of me at 762. strong scum chance.

jmo
- A lot of votes with very little reasoning. Titus (31) - for being eager , ranawey (48), aeronaut (142) - for being opportunistic, TNE (206), hgh (257), Jacob (760)

So - eagerness is bad, opportunism could be an easy shot. then we are on Jacob for being a lurker (though tbf I did agree with this earlier)

decent scum chance here. and at this stage jmo/Jacob could easily both be scum.

Aero
- jumped on the skull wagon, jumped on the aptil wagon. very scummy.

Jacob
- lurked, didn't respond to my vote. wanted a policy lynch on wake? (I didn't really understand that green stuff). Pretty scummy.

uct
- barely posted. Wake an easy place to put a vote? pretty scummy.

So conclusions

Scummiest atm:
Antihero
Skelda
jmo
Jacob
uct
Aero
and just for clarification purposes. so again skelda, you are basically full of shit.[/quote]

Antihero- You are suspicious because he wants a town block that doesn't agree with your reads?

Skelda- Well, I just forgot about your questions and wasn't misrepping you, so...

JMO- As much as I don't like unexplained votes, I think it is just JMO being himself.

Aero- People play the wagon-jumping game as town too. And he isn't the only one doing this...

Jacob- Jacob is a lurker. So what? That is anti-town, not scummy.

Uct- Another lurker vote at this time. Bad...

There are just better, less weak targets.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #985 (isolation #52) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Skelda »

Alright, and your other two questions...

Your votes are blind because you are voting for lurkers, easy targets, and RD, who I am fairly certain is NOT scum. You've disregarded more legitimate targets, such as DM.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #987 (isolation #53) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 986, BoroPhil wrote:antihero - ignore the aptil bit. nice.
skelda - you were misrepping me, we've established that. see 975 above as the latest example.
jmo - just being himself? what does this even mean?
aero - so because he wasn't the only one doing it he doesn't count?
jacob - sorry, anti-town isn't scummy?
uct - ignore the wake bit?

jesus, you are dreadful.
I don't feel the need to be so bloody nitpicky. Are you really going to focus on the few little things I didn't address?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #991 (isolation #54) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:30 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 988, BoroPhil wrote:what, so the detail isn't important? you dismiss my reads as going after weak targets whilst ignoring key elements? I've never known anything like it. Seriously, why on earth have you received zero attention? tbqh I am starting to wonder whether you are actually scum or are in fact simply awful.
No, Boro. Details are important, but you just disregarded all of the points that I'd made because of them, and that isn't good at all.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #994 (isolation #55) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:45 pm

Post by Skelda »

Wake, you are really hilarious.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #996 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:50 pm

Post by Skelda »

Brian, what do you think of BP?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1152 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:04 pm

Post by Skelda »

Wait, what happened to the BP wagon? Why aptil? Because aptil is an easy vote, probably. If it comes between aptil and a No Lynch, I'll vote aptil, but the wagon just seeems out of nowhere, probably because BP is scum being spared.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1158 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:58 pm

Post by Skelda »

Yup mastin. DM is very likely to be scum is BP.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1163 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 1162, Rainbowdash wrote:ucti and ABR are so scum here.... they really need death more than anypony else. I actually didn't think elle slot could get worse but it did.

Vote BP

Amazingly the entire aptil wagon is null or worse reads, mostly worse
I don't like ABR either.

Can the people on the aptil wagon please explain it to me, because it's purpose is beyond me?
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1165 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 1164, Wake1 wrote:Both wagons have quickly manifested. Regarding Aptil and Borophil, we could lynch one and then the other. IF it's plausible that Scum is among them. If not, Scum's playing well. Your thoughts?
Except just saying that deprives the town of info if we did agree, and I don't even understand the case behind aptil.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1167 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:51 pm

Post by Skelda »

In post 1166, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 1163, Skelda wrote:I don't like ABR either.
Want to just lynch him?
Do you reckon we've got the votes? I think I might be down for that, although BP is still on my death list.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree

Post Post #1169 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:06 pm

Post by Skelda »

Alright, Skull, I'm fine with that.