Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:55 am

Post by Titus »

Wake, your reply tells me that you are either scum or didn't think your plan through. Someone refusing falls into the category of scum are PR. Since a good portion if not all the scums (not checking setup) know each other, they would see the PRs. Understand now?

Also, your other scum reads are my biggest town reads which is worrisome. Why are Skelda and elle scum?

@Loran, I did rely heavily on that. I don't see naked voting as having balls. We might have a hell of a lot of conflict because we see things differently but I admit what I do.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:12 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

@Brian Skies
In post 309, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 301, don_johnson wrote:brian skies
seems to be convinced that skull is town
and that the wagon is scummy
but that makes no sense. and I see no evidence presented to back up that opinion
1) I'm not convinced of any person's alignment and it appalls me that you think I do. I have a town pile and I have a lynch pile. Everyone goes into one of these two piles until Day 2 (null reads go into the Day 1 lynch pile). Furthermore, the only mention I have of Skull's alignment was post 97 (before I talked to her) in which I had her listed as scum. So how did you get that I was townreading her?
2) Show me the correlation I made between the bold part and the underlined part (hint: there isn't any). The wagon is scummy because of how it formed and how quickly it formed, not because of who it is wagoned against.
3) If you don't see any evidence of this correlation, then how did you reach this conclusion? Also, I already gave you my reasoning for not liking the wagon in post 283.

VOTE: don-johnson
This post seems blown up to seem more incriminating than it is. It looks like you've got 3 reasons to vote when all you're saying is he is misrepresenting your read on skull, which makes me wonder about why you think scum would go through the trouble of misrepresenting your stance on someone so blatantly, even if it's the leading wagon? It would be too easy for you to set things straight. In fact this is the sort of ping-pong play I expect from two scummers to get their postcount up, subtlelly set up a buss or a slingshot into a mislynch. I definitely don't picture it as townie actually thinking he found scum.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:10 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 375, Titus wrote: Wake, your reply tells me that you are either scum or didn't think your plan through.
You've the right to your opinion.
In post 375, Titus wrote:Someone refusing falls into the category of scum are PR. Since a good portion if not all the scums (not checking setup) know each other, they would see the PRs. Understand now?

Instead of rampant speculation, I would like to try something with the things we
know
to be true. Someone who absolutely refuses may be Scum or PR, but there may be VTs as well who refuse for whatever reason. 4 Goons know who they are; if everyone went along with my plan, Scum may be able to see the Town PRs. However, with expected resistance and paranoia it would seem not even some are interested in trying. Myself and perhaps a couple of other VTs might volunteer to be lynched in order to prevent a Town PR mislynch.

At least it's a plan using what we know. For sure, Scum would NEVER follow through with getting lynched, even if they say "OK, lynch me guys to protect the PRs." Indeed, if I asked one presumed VT to sacrifice him or herself, and that person's really a Goon, you can be sure there will be resistance from that player as well as that and distractions from the other Goons.

Only VTs would follow through with jumping off that cliff.
In post 375, Titus wrote:Also, your other scum reads are my biggest town reads which is worrisome. Why are Skelda and elle scum?
That's OK.

I'd be willing to explain my reasonings later.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:11 am

Post by Wake1 »

*Text fail. Lol.

My response to Titus in the above quote is after her first sentence.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:14 am

Post by Wake1 »

My quote to Titus:
Instead of rampant speculation, I would like to try something with the things we know to be true. Someone who absolutely refuses may be Scum or PR, but there may be VTs as well who refuse for whatever reason. 4 Goons know who they are; if everyone went along with my plan, Scum may be able to see the Town PRs. However, with expected resistance and paranoia it would seem not even some are interested in trying. Myself and perhaps a couple of other VTs might volunteer to be lynched in order to prevent a Town PR mislynch.

At least it's a plan using what we know. For sure, Scum would NEVER follow through with getting lynched, even if they say "OK, lynch me guys to protect the PRs." Indeed, if I asked one presumed VT to sacrifice him or herself, and that person's really a Goon, you can be sure there will be resistance from that player as well as that and distractions from the other Goons.

Only VTs would follow through with jumping off that cliff.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:57 am

Post by don_johnson »

Antihero wrote:
In post 366, don_johnson wrote:skelda's vote on me looks uber opportunistic.
go on.....
its pretty much an ad hom attack. though it points to a couple posts, it doesn't really flesh out any logical reasoning. I guess I can wait for their answer to my last question, but I don't think the idea of someone lurking sitewide due to pressure in a single game is illogical, let alone terrible. not to mention, that wasn't even the crux of my case against skull. further, skull then came in and admitted to lurking due to anxiety over this game. the vote is placed on what is arguably the newest growing wagon(both in votes placed and in support voiced) over the last couple pages. the vote comes from the HGH wagon. which is never explained. why the move. what of HGH now? it just seems like a really easy post for someone to make at that point in the game. what are your thoughts?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:12 am

Post by uctriton00 »

Wake, claiming outright vanilla townie when not necessary is not helpful to town, and in my opinion mucked up my town read on you and I have no idea.

A vanilla townie, no matter what role, is to draw the night kills. That's how you save the town; you make scum shoot you unnecessarily, and the PRs manage to do their work at night.

A vanilla townie giving themself up in the middle of the day cuts down the work of mafia in narrowing down their kills, and also serves a glass of WIFOM because hey, you could very well be trying to trick us. "Well he's a VT so there's obviously one townie, so let's not vote him out" when in fact you could be scum.
"Also the town owes uctriton an apology for throwing him under the bus." - RXK
"I hate whoever shot triton." - Bumi
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:27 am

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 365, don_johnson wrote:i don't feel i misrepped you. i believe i misunderstood you. but ok. i can buy that. do you think i am scum?
Not really. Our discussion feels rough and awkward, but it doesn't feel like I'm pushing against scum. I agree that it just feels like a play-style and semantics difference, especially since we're butting heads over it. I'd rather put you in my town pile and sort you another day.
In post 365, don_johnson wrote:then why aren't you questioning all the people who just jumped on the wagon? that might be a good place to start. and again, "bad" and "scummy" share a meaning for me, so imo you have been saying all along that the wagon is bad(scummy). i don't see the point in arguing semantics and it makes me distrust you more.
I felt you were intentionally misrepping me (which is why I voted you). I don't think that's the case anymore.
In post 365, don_johnson wrote:how did that work out? what is your current read on HGH?
Well, I wasn't on the wagon for long, but he just ended up wagon-hopping and replacing out. But he looked more confused and overwhelmed sheep than scummy.
In post 365, don_johnson wrote:what is your current read on aptil?
She went V/LA right after I joined the wagon. It was a site-wide thing, so I don't think it's alignment indicative. If you think otherwise, you're welcome to convince me.
In post 376, Loranthaceae wrote:@Brian Skies
but that makes no sense. and I see no evidence presented to back up that opinion
1) I'm not convinced of any person's alignment and it appalls me that you think I do. I have a town pile and I have a lynch pile. Everyone goes into one of these two piles until Day 2 (null reads go into the Day 1 lynch pile). Furthermore, the only mention I have of Skull's alignment was post 97 (before I talked to her) in which I had her listed as scum. So how did you get that I was townreading her?
2) Show me the correlation I made between the bold part and the underlined part (hint: there isn't any). The wagon is scummy because of how it formed and how quickly it formed, not because of who it is wagoned against.
3) If you don't see any evidence of this correlation, then how did you reach this conclusion? Also, I already gave you my reasoning for not liking the wagon in post 283.

This post seems blown up to seem more incriminating than it is. It looks like you've got 3 reasons to vote when all you're saying is he is misrepresenting your read on skull, which makes me wonder about why you think scum would go through the trouble of misrepresenting your stance on someone so blatantly, even if it's the leading wagon? It would be too easy for you to set things straight. In fact this is the sort of ping-pong play I expect from two scummers to get their postcount up, subtlelly set up a buss or a slingshot into a mislynch. I definitely don't picture it as townie actually thinking he found scum.
Our discussion is pretty incriminating, but that's because we're pushing against each other trying to figure out if the other is scum or not. But, if you follow our discussion, I've been using numbered lists to break things down and make it easier to address. This way, he can just use numbering to show what he's replying to if he wants.

I also had an issue with his initial reads list, but I'm pretty sure he's already addressed others about it. I'd rather not be redundant, people hate that (myself included).

Either way, you should have some sort of opinion on what kind of discussion (I keep saying discussion, but it's 100% an argument) is going on between the two of us (TvT, TvS, etc.).

On unrelated notes:
I have been pretty backed up from other games and have just been trying to generate discussions and letting them manifest. I need to look back through the thread, especially in regards to the whole RainbowPony, Elle, and Skull discussion.

If you guys think we have a good lynch right now and we have plenty of information already, you guys shouldn't feel pressured to keep the day open. I'm relatively new to this site so I don't know what the information threshold is for larger games. But I have already stated my stance that too much information can be a burden and cause people to become overwhelmed and replace out.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:46 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 360, Skullduggery wrote:Here's what has been bothering me about don_johnson. I'm going to cut out all the bullshit and post only the brief conversation we had at the beginning of the game that was somehow able to convince him that I was Scum. This is the full conversation and nothing has been removed or edited. If, after reading this, you feel compelled to believe his side of the story over mine, I'd sure as heck like to hear why.

Spoiler:
In post 33, don_johnson wrote:
In post 31, jmo16mla wrote:VOTE: titus
You seemed eager.
vote: jmo

for hypocrisy. if anyone is eager it is you with that avatar. scum found.
In post 42, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 33, don_johnson wrote:for hypocrisy. if anyone is eager it is you with that avatar. scum found.
Are Town players incapable of being hypocritical?
In post 91, don_johnson wrote:skull: of course.
In post 103, Skullduggery wrote:
Judging by your record, it looks like you've been around the block a few times. Have you never seen a Town player say or do something hypocritical?
In post 109, don_johnson wrote:
skull wrote:
Judging by your record, it looks like you've been around the block a few times. Have you never seen a Town player say or do something hypocritical?
townies do scummy things and scums do townie things. that's the nature of wifom. until you have a frame of reference, i.e. flips and associative tells, VCA, etc., you kind of have to call it like you see it. you seem to be gearing up to attack me regarding my RVS vote. by that I mean, you have now basically asked me the same question twice. generally, when someone continues to ask the same question in different ways, it is usually because they are digging for a particular response. I find this to be a scum trait much more than town. scum often "dig" for a response which they can then use for an attack. especially in the early game when our words are the only evidence available. townies will generally only repose a question if they did not understand the answer. did you not understand the humor involved or are you poking a bear with a stick so you can then try to convince the townspeople to shoot him after he mauls you?
In post 131, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 109, don_johnson wrote:townies do scummy things and scums do townie things. that's the nature of wifom. until you have a frame of reference, i.e. flips and associative tells, VCA, etc., you kind of have to call it like you see it. you seem to be gearing up to attack me regarding my RVS vote. by that I mean, you have now basically asked me the same question twice. generally, when someone continues to ask the same question in different ways, it is usually because they are digging for a particular response. I find this to be a scum trait much more than town. scum often "dig" for a response which they can then use for an attack. especially in the early game when our words are the only evidence available. townies will generally only repose a question if they did not understand the answer. did you not understand the humor involved or are you poking a bear with a stick so you can then try to convince the townspeople to shoot him after he mauls you?
I think maybe you're being a little too paranoid about this whole thing. I'm asking you questions so I can make an attempt to figure out how you think. In case you haven't noticed, that's kind of what I've been doing with everybody so far. Helps me get my bearings in large games with lots of players and lots of personalities/quirks/play styles to remember.

If getting to know you is what you consider "gearing up to attack you," then maybe you need to loosen up a little.
In post 187, don_johnson wrote:
vote skullduggery

not liking their approach. at all. I asked them a serious question about their repeated inquiries to me and they reply by trying to paint me with slanderous and negative terminology. I agree with tcold's gut feeling mentioned above and I see skull coming out on the scumside.

can someone on the aptil wagon, please summarize the aptil wagon?
In post 195, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 187, don_johnson wrote:I asked them a serious question about their repeated inquiries to me and they reply by trying to paint me with slanderous and negative terminology.
This is a flat-out lie. I assume you're referring to this post, yes? How did I try to slander you? There is nothing at all slanderous about this response.

How do two questions constitute "repeated inquiries"?

He then proceeded to ignore my questions and start talking about other subjects in 299 as if his mind was already made up.

I began by asking him some harmless questions to try to figure out his thought process, but he quickly twisted my inquiries around to make it seem as though I had more sinister intentions. I asked him what he was doing and he offered no justification for it. Plus, his adorable little analogy where he compares himself a dangerous bear sends another message loud and clear: nobody should make an attempt to question him or bother him or else they'll end up getting viciously mauled just like poor little foolish Skullduggery.

What kind of Townie actively tries to discourage the other players from learning more about him? What kind of Townie tries to make an example out of the first person to question him in a semi-serious capacity so nobody else will attempt to do so?
Maybe you are town after all... It seems like this is just your playstyle to be honest. And I am certain there are scum on your wagon.

And I like this. Don is the most scummy player right now for sure.
Skelda
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Skelda
he/him
Zee Retiree
Zee Retiree
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:49 am

Post by Skelda »

In post 376, Loranthaceae wrote:@Brian Skies

Also, I'm pretty sure Brian's playstyle relies heavily on this method of posting, but since he has no finished games I won't press it.
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:41 am

Post by Skullduggery »

Wake88, I asked you some questions in 357. Answer them, please. I'd like to put my Town read of you to the test.
In post 358, uctriton00 wrote:TCold = skull is being abrasive and a **** (sounds legit)
Why do you feel that this is a legit reason for TCold to vote for me? Is abrasiveness strictly a Scum characteristic?
In post 365, don_johnson wrote:also,
unvote given skull's recent post.

skull, if i missed some legitimate questions just repost them and i'll answer.

now i have to reread with skull as town.
Well, I only have one question for you at the moment: Why am I suddenly not worth your vote after I pointed out how incredibly scummy you were during our conversation earlier in the game?
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:10 am

Post by uctriton00 »

In post 385, Skullduggery wrote:Why do you feel that this is a legit reason for TCold to vote for me?
Myself, and many other players, have made votes based on "well that guy's being an ass". It's an actual vote reasoning I've seen many times.
uctriton00
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
uctriton00
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:14 am

Post by uctriton00 »

And HGH is now gone so I can't have him answer my questions.

Is it just me or is the Skull wagon pretty much done for Day 1? Skull's post actually makes quite a bit of sense (the one where you call out don johnson) and is worth a look. I'm leaving the wagon and will buy into that entire post.

Vote: don johnson
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:19 am

Post by don_johnson »

sorry. maybe I wasn't clear enough. I disagree with your "case" against me if that's what you call it. I don't think I was scummy at all. I think you asked me the same question twice. had I not answered it, I could see your reasons, but asking the same question twice when you were given what was, imo, a clear and distinct answer, is just odd. I see scum do that a lot. they harp on the same thing consistently enough until they get an answer that they can use to attack a person. no offense, but I don't like your playstyle(if that's what it is). my unvote and move to the town pile is based on something I see in your post which indicates to me that I could be wrong about you. I don't really feel a need to expand on it, but rest assured, I do not agree with 90% of what you posted. but disagreeing with someone doesn't mean they are scum. I can sort you out later. I am more concerned with skelda. her vote seemed opportunistic and her case is ad hom with a small sprinkling of piggy-back. she is also ignoring the things which don't support her case(i.e. where you recently admitted to lurking due to anxiety over this game). what is your take on skelda?

brianskies: I can agree to move on. your posting style is difficult for me to decipher. every time you post I feel like you are contradicting something you said earlier, but then when I go back to look, you just aren't. if you're scum, you're doing a great job. :)

ok, so those of you voting me, am I going to have to debunk skull's case? or do any of you have something original to say?
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:42 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 357, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 224, Wake1 wrote:Is anyone else completely annoyed with Aeronaut's redundancy? Uttering "...your growing list of accolades..." with smarmy undertones isn't going to win some people's ears, [Skullduggery]. I suppose we can add boorishness to your growing list of accolades.
It was one post, and they were all valid points. Not my problem if you can't see that.

And that post was absolutely fucking ridiculous. Out of all the posts here, that one was so annoying I still remember it. You were rude and redundant. If that crap was sourness, your post was a piece of lemon drop candy. You screwed up by mucking up your points with bad attitude.

It's your problem if you do things to annoy people.
In post 250, Wake1 wrote:Jesus, Skullduggery is already at nine votes. Guys, please don't hammer Skull too soon. We have over 16 days left. Anything could happen in the meantime.
I'm not defending Skull.
I'm just saying we've got a LOT of time to use.
Those four words tell me everything I need to know. You're afraid that people will think you were defending me if I flip Scum (which I won't, but you don't know this) and come after you as a possible partner. That means you don't know what I'll flip. Welcome to the Town pile.

Don't be so sure.

In post 256, Wake1 wrote:I intend to hammer Skull.

Skull, please start talking.

No one quickhammer, please.
Why did you tell nobody to hammer me and then say you were going to hammer me six posts later?

Like I said, it was a reaction test.

I may have missed it, but did you ever explain why you thought I was scummy enough to hammer when the game was barely even a week old? (Not gonna lie -- I've just been skimming to get caught up.)

You have answered your own question. By just skimming, you don't acquire a deep-enough understanding of what's been happening. I had no reason to believe you were scummy at that time. It was part of the test.

In post 335, Wake1 wrote:Something tells me us trying to reach an 11-vote lynch on Day one is going to be a struggle.
Wasn't much of a struggle to get me within hammering distance in the course of a week. Why do you assume that it can't happen again to someone else?
Because it is, in itself, tough. Do you think it's not tough in general to reach an 11-vote majority in a 20-player game?
Rainbowdash
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Rainbowdash
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:51 pm

Post by Rainbowdash »

@elle - Summarize why you are calling Skull scum. If you have it all clearly laid out it shouldn't be an issue to just copy it over. Your posts are either far less clear than you think or your case is missing though because im not sure what you are calling him scum for.
You don't earn
loyalty
in a day. You earn it day by day
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Post by thenewearth »

Prod response

School programs and all.

and holy fuck 4 pages
Skullduggery
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Skullduggery
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:36 pm

Post by Skullduggery »

In post 386, uctriton00 wrote:
In post 385, Skullduggery wrote:Why do you feel that this is a legit reason for TCold to vote for me?
Myself, and many other players, have made votes based on "well that guy's being an ass". It's an actual vote reasoning I've seen many times.
So because you've seen it used as a reason by more than one person, that somehow makes it a legit reason? How? Have you never encountered a Town player that you didn't get along with?

For the record, I know I've been a jerk this game, and no, I am not normally this abrasive when I play Mafia. My sourpuss attitude is a result of half the damn player list dog-piling onto me for one bullshit reason or another as soon as the game began, and my natural response to idiocy is usually sarcasm and snark. I've been frustrated, and when I get frustrated, I get grumpy. Now tell me, at what point during this process does Scum motivation become evident?
In post 388, don_johnson wrote:sorry. maybe I wasn't clear enough. I disagree with your "case" against me if that's what you call it. I don't think I was scummy at all. I think you asked me the same question twice. had I not answered it, I could see your reasons, but asking the same question twice when you were given what was, imo, a clear and distinct answer, is just odd. I see scum do that a lot. they harp on the same thing consistently enough until they get an answer that they can use to attack a person.
I explained the motivation behind my questions in 131. Was my explanation insufficient in some way?
In post 388, don_johnson wrote:my unvote and move to the town pile is based on something I see in your post which indicates to me that I could be wrong about you.
Good. If you're referring to what I think you are, then there may be hope for you yet.
In post 388, don_johnson wrote:what is your take on skelda?
Nothing concrete yet. He's been kinda sorta defending me thus far, so I've been looking for cues that he might be Scum trying to white-knight me. Not really seeing it. He's suspicious of you, but that in itself isn't scummy since, from my point of view, there is plenty to be suspicious about. I'm not going to call someone Scum for agreeing with me.
In post 389, Wake1 wrote:It's your problem if you do things to annoy people.
Oh, get off your fucking high horse. Do you think I'm deliberately going out of my way to "annoy people" just for shits 'n' giggles? Or hey, here's a perfectly reasonable alternative that I bet you didn't think about: Maybe I'm trying to get the trigger-happy mouth-breathers off my wagon and onto a Scum wagon because I know how detrimental my mislynch would be to my team. Maybe I'm trying to employ a different approach to get people to listen to me since calm, logical reasoning
didn't fucking work.

In post 389, Wake1 wrote:
In post 250, Wake1 wrote:Jesus, Skullduggery is already at nine votes. Guys, please don't hammer Skull too soon. We have over 16 days left. Anything could happen in the meantime.
I'm not defending Skull.
Those four words tell me everything I need to know. You're afraid that people will think you were defending me if I flip Scum (which I won't, but you don't know this) and come after you as a possible partner. That means you don't know what I'll flip. Welcome to the Town pile.
Don't be so sure.
Don't be so sure about what? About you not knowing what I'll flip? If you're a VT like you claim (or any Townie, for that matter), then you
don't know what I'll flip.
Are you trying to make me question the reason why I'm calling you Town? If so, why?
In post 389, Wake1 wrote:Because it is, in itself, tough. Do you think it's not tough in general to reach an 11-vote majority in a 20-player game?
You
have
seen my wagon, right? You
did
see how quickly it built up, right?
thenewearth
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
thenewearth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by thenewearth »

Actually nevermind.

With the rate of programs coming up, I can pretty much play only in minis or micros

@mod: Requesting Replacement

Sorry
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:48 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

JacobSavage has been prodded.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:49 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

Searching for a replacement for thenewearth.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Post by Wake1 »

In post 392, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 389, Wake1 wrote:It's your problem if you do things to annoy people.
Oh, get off your fucking high horse. Do you think I'm deliberately going out of my way to "annoy people" just for shits 'n' giggles? Or hey, here's a perfectly reasonable alternative that I bet you didn't think about: Maybe I'm trying to get the trigger-happy mouth-breathers off my wagon and onto a Scum wagon because I know how detrimental my mislynch would be to my team. Maybe I'm trying to employ a different approach to get people to listen to me since calm, logical reasoning
didn't fucking work.

Right. Pouring oil on the fire is the better way. Do you not have control of yourself? Your new approach sucks balls.

And it sure as hell sounds like you're implying that you're a Town PR. A VT mislynch wouldn't be detrimental to the "team," Town. You are either Doctor, Cop, Goon, or Serial Killer. I have never heard of a presumed Townie referring to Town as "my team."

In post 389, Wake1 wrote:
I'm not defending Skull.
Don't be so sure.
Don't be so sure about what? About you not knowing what I'll flip? If you're a VT like you claim (or any Townie, for that matter), then you
don't know what I'll flip.
Are you trying to make me question the reason why I'm calling you Town? If so, why?

This is one of the possible outcomes I was anticipating.

I sense that you are grasping at whatever you can, Skull.

Don't be so sure of me being Town. You make it seem that you're so sure of what I am, but you don't. Either it's a bad Town mistake, or Scum seeking to curry favor. I hate it.

In post 389, Wake1 wrote:Because it is, in itself, tough. Do you think it's not tough in general to reach an 11-vote majority in a 20-player game?
You
have
seen my wagon, right? You
did
see how quickly it built up, right?
With your sterling personality, yes.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 191, Titus wrote:@Anti-Hero, what were you hoping to get out of an Aptil wagon? Usually
the only players who tend to be happy about their wagon are ones who are convinced it was a mistake or scum
. So my suspicion level is raised here considering you thought there was more to the wagon than lurkiness.
Could you expand on this please? I don't understand it.
aptil
aptil
Mafia Scum
aptil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:13 am

Post by aptil »

Hi there, sorry for the long absence will post tomorrow.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Wake1 »

AERONAUT I (0-361)

He appears opportunistic earlier on but then he unvotes Aptil. I did like how he scolded Skullduggery for her suggestion that we should be finding and lynching anti-Town players who happen to be Town; we kill Scum, not Town. He moves to make a point that Skullduggery doesn't like questions, then votes her. Later he says something that doesn't make much sense regarding the two quotes he's posted; I'll point it out in further detail if anyone's interested. Fires at Jmo for his reaction-vote against HGH for me claiming to hammer Skull. He may have tripped up in response to Jmo when he asked him who else could have been talking about (I was referring to everyone's reactions). Aeronaut is right about getting reactions and information from everyone. Says he didn't want to put Skull at L-1, because he didn't like how quickly the wagon formed.

I feel he's coasting, and not really contributing. He's posted a few times, but it's usually just a couple of sentences here and there. I'd like to see more reads from and on him. Aeronaut, why are you barely contributing? You haven't really been saying much except for small talk while nodding your head. Please explain yourself in (241), please. When you criticized Skullduggery's post in (219) by calling it just an attack, do you acknowledge there to be any points in it, and if so will you elaborate on them? Why is your vote still on Skullduggery?

Spoiler:
*Seems to be coasting with an easy vote on Aptil. (140)
*Unvotes Aptil. (192)
*Aeronaut scolds Skullduggery. He did consider putting Skull at L-1. (214)
*Points out that Skull doesn't like questions much. Votes her. (219)
*Makes an odd post that doesn't make much sense. (241)
*Mentions how Jmo voted for HGH in response to my claim to hammer Skull. (273)
*Potential misunderstanding/slip by Aeronaut regarding Jmo and I on reactions. (277)
*Says in response to Uct that he didn't like putting Skull at L-1 because of how quickly her wagon formed. (361)

Return to “Completed Open Games”