Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:41 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

I'm almost done reading. HGH played brilliantly, I think I may be able to identify some scum judging solely by people's reactions to his obvtownieness.
Whoever brought up speed-of-wagon-build-up-analysis as valid argument and whoever replied to it with failure to call it out for the bullshit it is will most likely feel the sting of my vote.

People buzzing around his OMGUS way after it's appeal expired is suspicious. Like someone, I think the pony, pointed out.. she said him playing the newbie card is unlikely; duh! Scum OMGUS-ing someone in the face and acting like it's the most natural thing in the world would take massive balls, which he didn't have judging by him replacing out. Big-balled scum would also be curious/amused to see how his ballsy move would work out, as opposed to replace out.

Naked-voting skull would also require balls. So that's my line of thought, it's based on balls-analysis. I thought I'd share this insight stemming from the fact that I know what alignment he was.

So all in all I'm already quite satisfied with the way things are going. There's already an alignment-indicative instrument present on day 1 that I can pursue to decipher to get an objective scumread on a scummer. That all for now. No wait, wake you just passed your own test, good job. But seriously, no alignment-indicative info here. He still could be PR, VT, Goon or SK. Moving along.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:12 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

@Brian Skies
In post 309, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 301, don_johnson wrote:brian skies
seems to be convinced that skull is town
and that the wagon is scummy
but that makes no sense. and I see no evidence presented to back up that opinion
1) I'm not convinced of any person's alignment and it appalls me that you think I do. I have a town pile and I have a lynch pile. Everyone goes into one of these two piles until Day 2 (null reads go into the Day 1 lynch pile). Furthermore, the only mention I have of Skull's alignment was post 97 (before I talked to her) in which I had her listed as scum. So how did you get that I was townreading her?
2) Show me the correlation I made between the bold part and the underlined part (hint: there isn't any). The wagon is scummy because of how it formed and how quickly it formed, not because of who it is wagoned against.
3) If you don't see any evidence of this correlation, then how did you reach this conclusion? Also, I already gave you my reasoning for not liking the wagon in post 283.

VOTE: don-johnson
This post seems blown up to seem more incriminating than it is. It looks like you've got 3 reasons to vote when all you're saying is he is misrepresenting your read on skull, which makes me wonder about why you think scum would go through the trouble of misrepresenting your stance on someone so blatantly, even if it's the leading wagon? It would be too easy for you to set things straight. In fact this is the sort of ping-pong play I expect from two scummers to get their postcount up, subtlelly set up a buss or a slingshot into a mislynch. I definitely don't picture it as townie actually thinking he found scum.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 191, Titus wrote:@Anti-Hero, what were you hoping to get out of an Aptil wagon? Usually
the only players who tend to be happy about their wagon are ones who are convinced it was a mistake or scum
. So my suspicion level is raised here considering you thought there was more to the wagon than lurkiness.
Could you expand on this please? I don't understand it.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:25 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 400, Titus wrote:
In post 397, Loranthaceae wrote:
In post 191, Titus wrote:@Anti-Hero, what were you hoping to get out of an Aptil wagon? Usually
the only players who tend to be happy about their wagon are ones who are convinced it was a mistake or scum
. So my suspicion level is raised here considering you thought there was more to the wagon than lurkiness.
Could you expand on this please? I don't understand it.
Sure. I will break this down. I don't like theory posting but it seems necessary here.

Let's suppose a town player starts a wagon on Player U wanting to find out their alignment. If he has failed to ascertain, the player should be upset the wagon ended. If Player U looks town then the town player would be happy the wagon failed. If Player U looked scum, the player would be upset.

Scum on the other hand don't mind if a wagon disbands.

@Wake, that's a damn good wall. Where is the vote?
I wonder if this has anything to do with that theory:
In post 230, Brian Skies wrote:I am really disappointed the wagon turned out this way. :( Me thinks scum could have been on that wagon.
Titus are you a townslip forger? You made one for yourself when you acted like you didn't know for sure that there was an SK in the game, and then enforced it with your next post where you said you might have missed some .. idk let me fetch that post real quick .. anyway it should give the impression that you are clumsy.
In post 218, Titus wrote:Wake, Skull has a bad habit of insulting and demeaning while twisting things away from their natural meaning in this game. Plus there's the hunting the sk thing when ppl don't know there's an sk.
In post 282, Titus wrote:Catching up now. Apparently Wake, you've implied I missed a question or two. Feel free to repost what I missed. I never intend to miss or ignore a question.
In post 285, Titus wrote:@Wake, I just saw the questions I missed upon a reread of your ISO and mine.

.. And just then in your #191 you were arranging one for your buddy with this feeling-bad-or-happy-about-a-bandwagon stuff, that he took advantage of (the second quote).

@Mod: Do scum have daytalk?

Even if there's no daytalk these little shenanigans could have been discussed before gamestart. This and the fact that you both were strong advocates of the validity of wagon-buildup-speed analysis is why I'm not getting a townvibe from you. I'd like to think the scumteam is Don, Titus, Brian and a lurker.

@Rainbowdash, why do you have a townread on these guys except for the fact that they're posting decently?

VOTE: Titus
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 432, Titus wrote:Loranthe, you are accusing me of mastering faking town tells, starting a wagon on my scum buddy and being clumsy. This doesn't seem like a scum read at all but a town read being stretched to fit scum. Put down the vodka and we will talk more.
Yes
In post 285, Titus wrote:

VOTE: don_johnson

More content needed from that slot.
This is hardly an incriminating way to vote, so you probably didn't anticipate it would build up. In your recent posts there doesn't seem to be any indication that you are still interested in your target. Did he answer all your questions or what? How has your read progressed?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

@Wake you are an enigma to me, for how long have you been playing this game?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:01 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 412, Rainbowdash wrote:
In post 411, Loranthaceae wrote:@Rainbowdash, why do you have a townread on these guys except for the fact that
they're posting decently
?
You kinda said it right there. They are posting decently.

Are you saying Titus is scum though because he is faking a towntell? Or is there more that im missing.
I meant to say a decent amount. If you think they're posting decently that's fine, I would appreciate you going into detail though. And why is Don in your scumpile?

Sincerely not knowing that there's an SK in the setup is uncharacteristic for scum because I believe it concerns them more. Yes, faking this behavior is easy and could get some townpoints if people don't catch on to it.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:24 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

I think a good approach to reading Rainbowdash would be to look at his meta regarding vehemently defending scumbuddies, since loyalty seems to be his thing. Maybe it's his flaw as a scum player.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:55 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 527, Maenara wrote:Lora: Questions questions polite interrogation setup speculation scum

VOTE: Loranthaceae
I know what this is.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

FOS: Maenara

In post 565, Maenara wrote:
In post 563, BoroPhil wrote:Rainbow, am I BP?
There aren't really any other people starting with a 'B' who have a 'P' in their names, now are there?

In other news Skull and Don are still both town, and Lora still needs to die. They've been way too cautiously probing the situation, trying to avoid attention intentionally.
I think this post came as a logical consequence of Rainbowdash's post:
In post 557, Rainbowdash wrote:Manera (until I looked at OP thought he replaced HGH) isn't the worst lynch ever (the reaction to aptil is horrible, TNE wasn't too bad but that just really sets off an alarm), but I would rather lynch stronger scum reads who look like scum with them (elle and Aero)
saying she thought she (Maenera) was HGH's replacement. Therefore she (Maenera) figured RD didn't notice me because of lack of attentionwhoring on my part, so she uses it as an additional reason (along with that incantation) for her vote and to shift attention from her to me.
Panic much?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:52 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 570, Maenara wrote:
In post 568, Loranthaceae wrote:

There aren't really any other people starting with a 'B' who have a 'P' in their names, now are there?

In other news Skull and Don are still both town, and Lora still needs to die. They've been way too cautiously probing the situation, trying to avoid attention intentionally.
In post 557, Rainbowdash wrote:Manera (until I looked at OP thought he replaced HGH) isn't the worst lynch ever (the reaction to aptil is horrible, TNE wasn't too bad but that just really sets off an alarm), but I would rather lynch stronger scum reads who look like scum with them (elle and Aero)
saying she thought she (Maenera) was HGH's replacement. Therefore she (Maenera) figured RD didn't notice me because of lack of attentionwhoring on my part, so she uses it as an additional reason (along with that incantation) for her vote and to shift attention from her to me.
Panic much?
If you're gonna OMGUS, OMGUS. Don't try to pull this bull here.

Trying to avoid attention is exactly the reason
why
scum so often sticks to trying to engage in polite inquiry and otherwise refrains from making definitive statements. You know, the exact thing I accused you of
before
RBD's post?
I don't make definitive statements when the risk of me not knowing what the fuck I'm talking about is too high. Polite inquiry is me looking to get a clue, so I can make definitive statements.

I can give you what you want, scum.

VOTE: Maenara
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:37 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

^ What spot, the early-game asskissing spot? Deja vu. I told you then and I'll say it again. Townies have scum reads not townreads. SCUMREADS!
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:47 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

@Maenara you haven't actually commented on the RD-thinking-you-were-HGH's-replacement part. Did you understand what I said and why I think it's odd?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:50 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 649, Maenara wrote:I actually did comment on that, in that I said it's utter bull. I don't care whose replacement RD thought I was - I hadn't even realized who HGH was; there are like 20 players and I'm not about to go combing through inactives when we have perfectly valid issues to focus on here and now - the bit about your trying to avoid attention had already been stated prior to that comment, so it doesn't matter.
by whom?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:21 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 654, Maenara wrote:
In post 650, Loranthaceae wrote:
In post 649, Maenara wrote:I actually did comment on that, in that I said it's utter bull. I don't care whose replacement RD thought I was - I hadn't even realized who HGH was; there are like 20 players and I'm not about to go combing through inactives when we have perfectly valid issues to focus on here and now - the bit about your trying to avoid attention had already been stated prior to that comment, so it doesn't matter.
by whom?
By me. As in, the post you went "I know what this is" at.
:shifty:
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:18 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

I believe that if you think that I'm scum, which I think it seems like, that you're wrong.

Unvote
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:29 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Titus, why are you so scummy?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:38 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

nvm. Just a meaningless outburst. I do want something to happen though, maybe we could just vote for Titus simply because he hasn't managed to answer Boro's question regarding a reason not to.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #18) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:45 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 688, Titus wrote:
Are you trying to get lynched
? BoroPhil's vote was RVS. Even he doesn't give two flips about it.
Why do you say that? Are you summoning your scumbuddies to lynch me?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:22 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

I think Titus wants to top the number of his posts with the number of times he says SK before the day ends. Only the SK would be crazy enough to think of a challenge like that.

Please don't kill me
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:41 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Rach iand Maenara are town. The rest of the clowns on my wagon are scum, imo. Sven makes the most compelling case of the game on antihero and yet he votes for his scumbuddy only to jump off him at the fist occasion.

VOTE: jmo
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:51 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Brian, first I'll politely ask you to enumerate any reasons you might have for calling my play scummy. After that I'd like you to answer what was scummmy about HGH's play. Dat huge post and all you have come up with is
In post 854, Brian Skies wrote:Loran - I've liked the cases brought up against this slot.
I'm delaying my answer to your questions because I have reason to believe that you failed a reaction test.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:22 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 905, BoroPhil wrote:I want to vote someone from here

Antihero
Skelda
jmo
Jacob
uct
Aero

I'm happy with jmo as it stands but uct is also a good lynch. Ridiculous really that some of the others have had no attention on them, but there you go
This post seems like an act of self preservation, due to nearly everyone on your list being rather weak targets. Stop flattering the active and start scumhunting.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

I would gladly lynch anyone who (stackable):

Ever had a townread on someone who wasn't in danger of getting lynched.
Brought up the speed of a wagon build-up as a valid argument for scumhuning, and whoever reponded to it without calling out for the bullshit it is.
Who failed to provide good reasons for voting someone who has a fairly adequate amount of posts.
Made a list of people who he wants to lynch consisting of easy targets.

I have yet to add up everything but I'm looking at Brian Skies, Titus, jmo, Sven, RD, BP

I suggest everyone proceeds in this manner because listing people, flip flopping, massive-catchup-posting and such are not productive.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:14 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

I want you and everyone else to enumerate the scummy behavior that they've witnessed, so we can find a consensus. Can you do that?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:30 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

^ I'll find out where you live and I'll come kill you if you fail to comply with my reasonable request.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:59 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 962, Brian Skies wrote:374: HGH played brilliantly? In what aspect? He made seriously scummy moves. You say it's obvtown. I don't see how it's any different from a scum player making the same mistakes. I'm also not even reading this slot (in case you remember, I did say HGH looked like lost town). Your biggest defense of his play was that he had "big balls". I'm just not buying that. It looks like a terrible reason to make your predecessor look better. It's a red flag.
Yes. What scummy moves? HGH = Obvtown yes. What mistakes? You're not reading this slot, hmm (I thought you said he made seriously scummy moves, how the fuck does that equate to lost town?). You're high, I said for him to be scum he'd have to be big balled scum. Go read. The rest is irrelevant because the premise is wrong.
In post 962, Brian Skies wrote: 376: The over-quantified argument? I already explained this. I was doing this so DJ could respond to me more easily. Also, you never even bring up this argument against Wake when he does it.
You did it to make your vote look more legitimate.
In post 962, Brian Skies wrote: 397: You politely ask Titus a question, but it looks like you're actually looking for a specific response. You then go on to accuse Titus of being a townread forger. Really? It feels like reaching. Also, your interaction with the mod is out-of-place, can be faked, and raises another red flag for me.
More polite questioning that includes asking for RainbowPony's reads without giving your own. You ask questions but you lack analysis. Then you go on to say we should check RBP's meta for loyalty? I understand it's a joke, but you could be more serious in your scumhunting.
I still think it was faked, the setup was really rather clear about that. So if you think my interaction with the mod was faked, which it was.. surprise!, how come you are vehemently against the idea of Titus faking his SK-related ignorance? You are calling me out on mine (ignorance) at a time when I am the second largest wagon, this is fucking hypocritical at best.

About my questions, you're not even the first to come up with calling them bad. They're awesome, and loyalty could be RD's flaw with regard to her defending Skull and Wake.
In post 962, Brian Skies wrote: 530: If you know what the case is, then why not defend against it? The best you can do is an OMGUS? Really?
Did I say case? No. I said I know what this is. To me her attack seemed like she wanted to be the only player with a plant profile picture. "There can be only one" = SK mentality. Didn't feel the need to pursue this line of thought though. Me accusing Mae of sampling RD's words and turning it into an accusation didn't lead anywhere either but not because it didn't have potential to be scummy, but because I figured she didn't know what she was doing judging from 654.
In post 962, Brian Skies wrote: 568: You're providing information to clear something up. But there's no analysis.
You go on to make more polite questioning posts without providing any content. It looks bad. And anything that even remotely looks like scumhunting seems feigned to me.
I don't understand what you're talking about. Polite questioning, you mean the "panic much?" comment at the end? That's the analysis. The thing I was accusing Mae of was panic in light of the fact that she saw her scummy rolePM and didn't know how to make a good entrance so she took the post that RD made about her and turned it into an accusation that I wasn't being prominent enough to be noticed. The shattered way in which you ricochet this back to me now is mindboggling.
In post 962, Brian Skies wrote: 754: Rach gets a townread? From what? The rest of the post isn't bad.
She didn't do any of the scummy things I enumerated.
In post 962, Brian Skies wrote: I could make a pbp analysis for anybody and make them look just as bad. But I'm not a Day 1 player and I can just as easily be wrong. But these are the reasons I think you're scummy. Plus, I have a strong townread on Maenara right now and I'm willing to shamelessly sheep her as long as she provides good reasoning. And no, your posting has not gotten any townier for me.
I read this as active-, and Sven's most recent post as passive resistance for the BP wagon, which is good.
VOTE: BP
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:08 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1016, Svenskt Stål wrote:Brian, what in the world are you trying to accomplish?
He's been wide awake ever since I called Rach town. Maybe they're scumbuddies and he wanted to squeeze me into elaborating on that "townread".
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:26 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

No. I called Rach town. Rach and Brian. He's not a bad lynch. I'd go for Brian though.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:28 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

No. I called Rach town. Rach and Brian. He's not a bad lynch. I'd go for Brian or Titus though. BP has been on the defensive since forever and his list of lynch candidates screams non-confrontation.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:45 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1022, Svenskt Stål wrote:I dont understand, sounds like you are saying two things about rach.
No, it's just that you can't distinguish between a current development and a past one.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1040 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:28 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1036, Wake1 wrote:To get an 11-vote lynch in a 20-player game, it's going to require Scum to manipulate Townies into voting with them. I'm certain at least two Scum are on the BP wagon, and maybe more. There is probably one or two mafioso hanging back to keep distance.

I've seen no compelling reason why BP deserves a lynch, and no likelihood of people taking responsibility if their wagon is wrong.
:facepalm:
don_johnson wrote:wake: then who is scum?
:facepalm: :facepalm:
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:10 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 982, Skelda wrote:
In post 979, BoroPhil wrote:and if you try and misrep that my question was "Rainbow, on reflection did you think I really was calling for a policy lynch on wake?" which was unanswered.

I also note you ignored my questions at 756 and 757. bit of a theme here?
I just forget to answer questions on my reread, I know it's bad but oh well. Do you still want me to find an answer them, because I will, you just need to ask me?
What the hell is this? Of course he wants you to answer the questions he asked you. Are you seriously apologizing that you didn't answer and then asking if you should still answer them?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:51 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1080, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 1075, Titus wrote:
In post 1071, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 1068, aptil wrote:I agree with Don that Wake has set himself perfectly for a SK as he will get an innocent either ways .

Ok as i have said already , i can anticipate what Wake is going to do now . He has done this before , he will start abusing and get himself replaced . Fucking town chances in all possibilities . Even Albert was in that game , he should back me up on this .

VOTE: Wake888 please do not take your frustrations on daily life here .
THIS IS SCUM. SCUM SCUM SCUM. YOU VOTE FOR ME FOR IDIOTIC REASONS, THEN YOU GET WAGONED. WAKE BEGINS TO GET WAGONED, AND YOU VOTE FOR HIM.

VOTE: aptil
If this is the case, why wouldn't Aptil vote BoroPhil?
Towniest post in this thread. Mental note.
Not seeing it. Why wouldn't scum-Titus say this?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1183, Skullduggery wrote:If you flip Town, I'll take a closer look at Skelda tomorrow.
Why specifically if he flips town? Now that BP is getting more and more sure about his own lynch it would be natural for him to spit fire about his scumbuddy.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:09 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

VOTE: Albert B Rampage

@Sven
I've had it up to here with your quintuple posting bullshit Sven. Wake didn't vote boro either, but you don't seem to think that makes Wake less town so I think you just claimed scum.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:46 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1263, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Clearly I'm being set up, but no, you can't lynch me because I'm not scum.
I can't speak for everybody but I'd like some reads if it's not too much trouble. Defensiveness and silly statements will get you nowhere
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:48 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1279, Titus wrote:Yeah, Phil's dead though so that doesn't help much RachMarie. Try a LIVING player that was throwing mud on Skelda.
I sort of helped boro throw mud on Skelda
In post 1052, Loranthaceae wrote:
In post 982, Skelda wrote:
In post 979, BoroPhil wrote:and if you try and misrep that my question was "Rainbow, on reflection did you think I really was calling for a policy lynch on wake?" which was unanswered.

I also note you ignored my questions at 756 and 757. bit of a theme here?
I just forget to answer questions on my reread, I know it's bad but oh well. Do you still want me to find an answer them, because I will, you just need to ask me?
What the hell is this? Of course he wants you to answer the questions he asked you. Are you seriously apologizing that you didn't answer and then asking if you should still answer them?
Do you think I'm scummy?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

First of all I'm the
cop

In post 1370, Evil Regals wrote:I did see someone towards the end of the day before DJ hammered trying to derail the wagon. Said BP was being helpful. Need to look back on who said that because I'd keep my eye on them.
It was BS. He then proceeded to vote me for some reason. Very peculiar behavior.

@Wake I didn't put much effort into explaining my vote because it's fairly obvious that ABR has one of the shittiest towncreds rivaled only by that of Brian Skies and Sven, who I'd also be willing to vote. But since Sven and Brian seem to be fairly new to the game.. do you get me? I've played a game on this site were an experienced player with bad cred was the last remaining scum.

I've also seen town players using pressure to their benefit to focus town's attention on scumhunting.. that is not what's happening with ABR right now.

As for you.. I didn't have a single shred of an opinion on you. Sorry. I can empathize with the stream of thought that brought forth the townreads on you but there was no original inspiration of any kind for me to form my own read, and I don't force it if it doesn't come naturally. I did feel a bit curious though so I checked you and you are
guilty
. We'll lynch you today, whenever we're ready.

Unvote

VOTE: Wake88
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:11 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1390, Wake1 wrote:Oh, this is a treat.

I don't believe NS is using bastard roles

To the real Town Cop:
DO NOT CLAIM

Loranthaceae is Scum pretending to be the Cop in order to kill a Townie while hopefully flushing out the real Cop. It's a trap.

Lynch me if you want, but more importantly you MUST lynch Loranthaceae tomorrow should his effort to mislynch me succeed.

Whatever.

@Town Focus needs to go on who the remaining scum are, so please no spam about whether you believe my claim or not, that's what the trollscum wants. I welcome any scum to counter claim me because that would be a juicy catch.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:43 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

^That's the spirit.

@Titus I don't think you've responded to my 1319, did you miss it? Wake thought the question was for him for some reason.

I will not be entertaining the speculation regarding my claim. Ok scratch that, I can't resist.
What would be the pros of claiming right away? Con: I think the discussion that took place wouldn't have happened if I did. I'm pretty sure Sven wouldn't have bothered to post so much, and there wouldn't have been the pressure on BS, which was fairly revealing. In fact I regret not claiming later because only Skull got the idea of what I said about focusing on scumhunting and not spamming with speculation regarding my claim at least halfway. The math is simple and should have been done off thread, with no need to synchronize results.

@Maenera how could you not know that there's a doctor in the setup?

@others all this clumsiness about not getting what stabbed and shot means doesn't look good folks. It needlessly lowers the standard.
In post 1288, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 1276, Wake1 wrote:The Serial Killer stabbed Mastin insted of 17 other players because he was viewed as a threat. That probably means our SK is someone more familiar with who Mastin is. Our newest members in this game are, probably, less likely to be the Serial Killer. Maybe.
Although I agree it was more likely for the SK to kill Mastin, I disagree with the reasoning. There were two good early scum targets in the beginning of the game based on wagons that were expressed throughout Day 1 by a few different players. One was Aero (Mastin) and the other was TCold (Sven). Mastin flipped town, so I'm going to vote Sven until I find the motivation to comb through 50 pages of Day 1 content.

VOTE: Sven
In post 1290, Brian Skies wrote:Wake is town (or SK). I'll stake my life on it.
In post 1292, Brian Skies wrote:@Wake: Does the moderator kill description really matter?

Anyhow, if you're convinced Skelda was a mafia kill, then you should be suspecting Don right now. Don was one of the Skelda's top scumreads.
In post 1294, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 0, Nobody Special wrote:It's terrific fun to do battle through the heavens amid starships and laser-battles, or to pursue the bad guys through the Wild Wild West or perhaps even through Candyland.

But, let's face it, sometimes, you just wanna find the scum.

Now's your chance.
It's a flavorless game. I don't think the kill descriptions matter.
In post 1297, Brian Skies wrote:@Wake: Are kill descriptions a thing? Really? I don't see why goons have to have guns or serial killers have to have knives.

You say it's weird for me to dismiss the importance of kill descriptions. I think it's weird that you're basing the kills off of kill descriptions.

I think Mastin was an SK kill and Skelda was a maf kill. But this is for game-related events and I've already stated some of my reasoning.

Mastin was a good scum-hunting target based off of early wagons and reasoning provided by other players during Day 1.

Skelda was more of an interesting kill, but definitely not a good one if the SK was scum-hunting. Skelda was one of the major pushers behind the Boro lynch, which makes it more likely for Skelda to have been killed for either being too town or for scum-reading one of the mafia.
In post 1299, Brian Skies wrote:@Wake: Because I don't pay attention to kill descriptions. I just look at their roles. If kill descriptions matter, it's news to me.
Can we get some actual gameplay from you BS, because that's rather awful?

unvote
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

P-edit The pressure on ABR, not BS
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:48 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

I can make up my own mind, thank you.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #43) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:53 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

I unvoted to prevent quickhammer fuck-ups. I want my questions answered and I still need to figure out who to check tonight, I think the first person to uselessly speculate about my claim would make an excellent target. So if that person will turn out to be town the rest of town will be pretty pissed. I'll check the second one to do it on N3 and so on.

Wake, don't let me stop you from scumhunting.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:50 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

I'm cop
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:32 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

sure
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:40 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

how do I link a youtube video?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:40 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

and when I say link I mean embed
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:43 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

I'm not. You are
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:47 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1454, Loranthaceae wrote:I'm cop
What are you doing?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:51 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Sven, jmo and ABR were good targets anyway. Of course if they're town they fucked up this game for us because they couldn't stfu, or say something meaningful.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:29 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1470, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 1466, Loranthaceae wrote:Sven, jmo and ABR were good targets anyway. Of course if they're town they fucked up this game for us because they couldn't stfu, or say something meaningful.
What exactly did you expect us to do?
How about reading my recent posts for starters, reading the thread for that matter. Play according to your win-con is good.

&& If what you've posted recently is in tune with your win-con then I'd say you're scum, which is also good. If you're town you terribly miscalculated my play as trying to humor someone, which you interpreted as a reason to doubt the seriousness of my claim and the seriousness of this statement:
In post 1442, Loranthaceae wrote:I think the first person to uselessly speculate about my claim would make an excellent target. So if that person will turn out to be town the rest of town will be pretty pissed. I'll check the second one to do it on N3 and so on.
followed by a cockiness of some sort and you actually doing what you weren't supposed to be doing for whatever inexplicable reason.

I don't think it's a fallacy to assume the former is far more probable then the latter.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:45 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1473, Albert B. Rampage wrote:OK can we lynch Wake now, and if he flips town we lynch Loran tomorrow.
Fine by me. I'd still like to hear from those who said I should've claimed right away, and Wake promised some scumhunting.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:50 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1478, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Nobody cares about Wake's scumhunting, just lynch him now.
What's the rush? If you're dissatisfied with this game and want it to be over as fast as possible you're not doing it right.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:03 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1483, Wake1 wrote:
L, why are you ignoring my questions? #1451.
Because there's absolutely no reason to doubt my claim until someone else counter claims. Answering your questions as well as entertaining speculation would only make it seem as though there was.

Don, you could actually skip these 3 pages, or if you happen to iso BS, jmo, Sven or Wake .. the last 3-4 posts. It's not rocket science.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Unvote
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

ah, I already have. Ok so first of all I am cop.

But ... I didn't check wake. I checked someone else and I got a not guilty, I don't think I should divulge the identity of said person atm. So anyway, long story short, you will all need to activate your brain back on and we need to decide on a lynch.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:43 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

I almost fell asleep but then I remembered it would be pretty shitty if Wake flipped town so, I'm basically apologizing if my gambit was shit, but maybe we did get some useful info .. idk, can't this at this point, I'm going to go sleep now. Sorry or not. Brain back on .. ok. That is all. bbye. I'll be around in about 8 hours.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

The pony is right. The information regarding the identity of the target of my check will be made available on a need-to-know basis. If said person is in danger of being lynched I will intervene.
In post 1529, Wake1 wrote:If you, L, performed a reaction test, I could actually have no problem with that and would remove my vote from you.
Wake might still be scum. He didn't provide any real material on Day1, I recall him asking for people to convince him more than actually giving reads + all the bullshit. I realize that Wake wasn't a very good target for my gambit, I initially wanted to direct it at ABR. Oh well.

About the Evil Regals supposed breadcrumbs, a doc doesn't need breadcrumbs so that post looks really weird.

I also think RM overreacted quite a bit there but I wouldn't make her a priority lynch.
I still think we should lynch either Brian, Sven or ABR.. unless people actually want to lynch Wake, which I'd be down for. I'm just dying to know his alignment after all this bullcrapa which I take full responsibility for.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #59) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:14 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1553, jmo16mla wrote:
In post 1548, uctriton00 wrote:
Unvote
and will mull over a bit

Because heck it'd be hilarious if Wake and Loran were both scum and they came up with this gambit to both "town themselves up" in a way
That would be rather obvious if someone else claimed cop now wouldn't it?
If someone "claimed cop" or would actually be cop?

VOTE: jmo

You are scum testing the waters for fakeclaiming and I don't like it.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #60) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:40 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

@Skull What if the person I checked is the doc? I don't see any advantages to that.

I thought I could use Wake's ego to my advantage and get him to claim scum.

Regarding people not trusting me, I sacrificed trust to try to get town another scum following my "unsuccessful" check by a) reaction testing my target and b) drawing a fake claim that I was confident in being able to combat credibility-wise.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:33 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1620, don_johnson wrote:dj is awesome. people should listen to him more often. its sad, really....
How can ABR be absent from your to-lynch list, and the check recommendation. I think you said something about his defense of Boro being to strong for scum. Is there anything else?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:00 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1629, Titus wrote:I originally thought that the cop outing his innocent would be beneficial. However, it is not. That logically is where the scums would kill. They both might target the innocent. I'd rather have the innocent be outed when the doc dies. There's no rush to out the innocent ER. There is a chance the inno could live, but it is minimal.

If the goal is to create a town block, let the clear live. As long as the doctor is still alive, the cop can out his innocent whenever his target may be lynched or after the doctor dies. If the former happens, we gain a lot of information.

Uct, wifom can be beneficial for both town and scum. You're just going to have to deal with it. As much as I think Wake is the SK, lynching Wake due to wifom is bad reasoning.

Mae, softclaiming cop is not a problem to me. Loran can just check ER and get it over with. I bet ER was just trying to draw a night kill. I agree with DJ regarding ER being invesigated.

VOTE: ABR

Stal, I cannot tell if you are ATEing or serious about mending bridges but it will take a lot to remove the stench of your early game associative tells.
This post is really really scummy.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (isolation #63) » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:23 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1686, Svenskt Stål wrote:titus, lock town, beyond reason, will eat hat on skype if wrong and i flip town.
if you flip town? Explain.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:00 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1720, don_johnson wrote:
Maenara wrote: He's been on the site for a long time, so for those of you who have played with him before, could we please get a few words on how this fits with his meta?
no. its not a scumtell at all. that's what I have been trying to say. i'm not big into "meta" cases or defenses, but ABR is playing according to what I know of them. I don't really ever remember ABR being very verbose. one of the reasons I like them.
If this is true then

VOTE: Sven

and I'll check one of you tonight.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:01 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Myeah ABR might be the best lynch for today.

VOTE: ABR
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #66) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

Rach, Titus, Sven, DJ - I checked one of you last night and it came up guilty, not fucking around this time. I'd like a complete list of your reads before I announce today's lynch. Thank you.

-your friendly neighbourhood cop
LH
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #67) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1839, Svenskt Stål wrote:And like i said, if titus is scum i will eat a hat

Dj and rach, hopefully you have a guilty on dj
You said you'd eat a hat if you are town. You felt the need to specify that, lol
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #68) » Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:46 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

You so funny sven. Reads pretty pls with sugar on top.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #69) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:49 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1845, Maenara wrote:Pity you didn't include JMO in that there group, Lora. I'm fairly certain you could've gotten a confession out of him and hammered two scum with one investigation.
I doubt it.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #70) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:06 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

@Sven So instead of coming to the conclusion that one or even two out of the "supertown" block should be scum because they're not getting killed you reach the conclusion that scum must be retarded.

I recall Boro saying about Maenara that she's not a very bright town player judging by a past game, and yet Maenara managed to turn all attention to Boro and successfully strongarmed his lynch with almost flawless consistency. That's weird. Also you seemed to embrace Maenara as a valuable-asset-if-town even before that. Why? All she had at that point was a vote on me at that point, maybe a lurker prior to that.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (isolation #71) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:23 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

@Sven do an iso of Rach and tell me what you think.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #72) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:03 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 1912, Svenskt Stål wrote:
In post 1910, Loranthaceae wrote:@Sven do an iso of Rach and tell me what you think.

are you a he or she?

i am to lazy to iso. why dont you iso me and search for "rach"
Because I'm asking you for an updated version with everything new that came to light. Also you have a shitload of posts.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (isolation #73) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

You enthusiastically call one of her posts bullshit. You vote her once because she needs to be motivated via torch but turn elsewhere (Evil). She has posted today, how do you feel about her and why not iso her and tell me your thoughts for the sake of looking a little more townie?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #74) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:45 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

I know, you said so.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (isolation #75) » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:49 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Yep, no worries.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #76) » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:35 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

The genderless staller. Now that's a nickname. Rach is scum.

VOTE: Rach
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #77) » Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:32 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

Rainbow and Sven aren't guilty.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (isolation #78) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:35 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

Aptil should be scum
VOTE: aptil
In post 2017, don_johnson wrote:I've had skull in the town pile since day 1 due to the breadcrumb I picked up then.
I must've missed the breadcrumb, link please.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (isolation #79) » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:16 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

People need to get in here and vote for someone other than RD, Sven and don
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:41 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 2041, uctriton00 wrote:Why can't we vote don Johnson?
Because his story seems legit. Why won't you buy it?
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2070 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:27 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

In post 2059, don_johnson wrote:I picked up a crumb from skullduggery on day 1. both her and I acknowledged said crumb. fact fact fact. if you think I am mafia, then why would I have left skull alive night 1? night 2? couldn't have happened.
Well, let's just be realistic about this, it's still possible you figured it to be a fake crumb. The wifom leaves a strong probability that a doc wouldn't leave such an obvious crumb and that Skull was merely a VT avoiding to be lynched without the shitstorm of a fake-claim and baiting an NK.
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (isolation #82) » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:28 am

Post by Loranthaceae »

ya, let's

VOTE: uct
Loranthaceae
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Loranthaceae
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2544 (isolation #83) » Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Loranthaceae »

gg Maenara, I guess the best plant won. I'm curious:
In post 568, Loranthaceae wrote:

Panic much?
Did this phase you or was it too out there?
In post 655, Loranthaceae wrote:
In post 654, Maenara wrote:
In post 650, Loranthaceae wrote:
by whom?
By me. As in, the post you went "I know what this is" at.
:shifty:
I could've tunneled you further but I felt like nobody got what I was saying anyway.

Return to “Completed Open Games”