Open 548-WiFom City: The Invasion (Over)

MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:53 am

Post by MTD »

Hi, I am bad probably, don't know ,pretty new that is.

VOTE: Profont
Not a creative Hydra name.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:54 am

Post by MTD »

In post 10, Aisa wrote:VOTE: MTD
Your username, on the other hand, is
too
creative. What is it even supposed to mean?
My initials, not creative, really.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:58 am

Post by MTD »

Also, Aisa's sig is true for me as well, both points. :)
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:50 pm

Post by MTD »

In post 23, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 21, Sakura Hana wrote:You're never obvtown
blatant lies right there

lets lynch all liars

~Wis
I daresay she is right, that Rottweiler never was obvtown ;)
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:26 am

Post by MTD »

In post 35, Dragon Alliance wrote:First, we are already voting someone so there is that. What would be the point of them switching our vote? Second why jump on your mislynch wagon? Third, why did you naked vote?
It is called trying to get out of RVS.

Staying on profont until they appear here for now.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:34 am

Post by MTD »

In post 39, Profont wrote:
In post 7, MTD wrote:Hi, I am bad probably, don't know ,pretty new that is.

VOTE: Profont
Not a creative Hydra name.
This coming from MTD.

VOTE: Vote: Hoopla
Serious vote.
Ok, reason?

UNVOTE:
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:55 am

Post by MTD »

In post 41, Profont wrote:I probably should have specified that was the font head of the Hydra.

MTD: Post 32 is opportunistic and the tone differs from Hoopla's tone her other two posts.
-font
Huh? What's opportunistic about telling someone to do more than goalless banter?
I don't see what the tone of a post with only a vote is, either, but well...
So yeah, I don't see anything on him atmo.

I am not liking this question:
In post 35, Dragon Alliance wrote:Second why jump on your mislynch wagon?
First, she did not quite tell you to jump on "her" wagon (why is it "his", just because she is on it?), from what she said you could just as well voted someone else with a vote already, second, you just push it off as a mislynch wagon, how can you be so sure of that?
I have no reason to believe Sakura is scum at the moment, but neither do I have reason to believe she is town.

VOTE: Dragon

Aaaand...
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:06 am

Post by MTD »

In post 43, Rottweiler wrote:"This coming from MTD" regarding the creativity is repeating what Aisa said
I think it's ok as a response to an RVS vote.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:14 am

Post by MTD »

In post 44, Dragon Alliance wrote:Sakura's was the only wagon that was forming so that is the only wagon to get on. They made it seems like we hadn't voted yet. Also, why are you hard defending Hoopla right now? You don't even let them reply to posts made towards them but rather you answer for them.

If anything what you are doing is anti-town. Let people answer and defend themselves. Unless you are sure Hoopla is town then please explain the logic of it because I clearly don't see it.

Pedit:
Because town should give reason for everything they do especially voting. Until Hoopla gives a good explanation I don't want our vote to change.

-Beast
I guess this is directed at me?

Ok, I didn't understand it that way, I thought the appeal included making a new wagon, also note that it was originally an "or" statement, the other possibility being to make observations, so really, you jumping on that...

I am not "hard defending" her but as I said I haven't seen anything scummy on her yet.
Please, show me the logic of her being scum, because I clearly don't see it.
I did
comment
on one of 3 questions you directed at her. I did not answer it for her, I did not say anything about the other two. What are you getting at?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:16 am

Post by MTD »

In post 47, Rottweiler wrote:
In post 45, MTD wrote:
In post 43, Rottweiler wrote:"This coming from MTD" regarding the creativity is repeating what Aisa said
I think it's ok as a response to an RVS vote.
I don't like how it's repeating something that has already been said. It's like he was nervous about what to post so he resorted to repeating something. It strikes me as him caring about his appearence.

~Wis
Hm, ok, possible, I wouldn't really see it as that, though.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:13 am

Post by MTD »

Where is Aronis btw?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:04 am

Post by MTD »

In post 63, Dragon Alliance wrote:A naked vote in RVS isn't RVS to me, it is opportunistic.
We do not agree there then, to me a naked vote in RVS is either an RVS vote or an attempt to get out of RVS, but not opportunistic as scum does not gain anything from that vote.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:11 am

Post by MTD »

In post 63, Dragon Alliance wrote:Yes it was. I will try making sure I address my posts from now on so that it is easier to understand who I am talking to.

A naked vote is not town. not town = scum. That is all I have at this time. Wisdom called me out on it but this is what I have and am going to go with. Now, how am I scum?
See above post.
You look scummy for your reaction to Hoopla's attempt to get you playing, getting defensive when there was no attack there.
But yeah, this isn't strong, but my strongest atmo.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:39 am

Post by MTD »

In post 69, Rottweiler wrote:So you're basically taking your "accusation" back?

Why are you not commenting on anything else? Such as profont's posts?

~Wis
This @ me or Aisa?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:21 am

Post by MTD »

In post 101, Profont wrote:I'm here.

In post 7, MTD wrote:
Hi, I am bad probably, don't know ,pretty new that is.

Explain to me prefacing your RVS vote with "I'm bad"? It feels out of place. Do you have a meta of doing this?
It was a reply to this:
In post 4, Hoopla wrote:howdy y'all

so, i don't know many of you. who's good? who's bad? who am i able to bully?

VOTE: iamausername
Meaning I am not good at mafia, it had nothing to do with the vote.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:39 am

Post by MTD »

@mod: I think for Hoopla and DA it should be L-5 instead of L-6

I don't have much new to add, I am currently reading Rott and Aisa as town and am still content with my DA votae.
@Aisa: Why aren't you voting?

~ Fixed, the names control.
Last edited by Titus on Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #16) » Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by MTD »

In post 111, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I don't have any serious reads yet, I will bandwagon hydras until I do.
OT:Any reason why you choose hydras?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:16 am

Post by MTD »

@shock: Aisa is being inquisitive, also following up on her questions. Does however not blindly follow her initial thoughts but reconsiders and just seems to genuinely be not sure, but trying nonetheless.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:17 am

Post by MTD »

Your quote isn't right btw. You quoted 107 and not 104
also
@mod
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:39 am

Post by MTD »

In post 150, Dragon Alliance wrote:MTD [...] answering questions really bothers me
wtf?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:23 am

Post by MTD »

In post 170, Dragon Alliance wrote:Partner isn't voting so I guess I will.

VOTE: MTD

They aren't very active right now. They are answering stuff that isn't theirs to answer.

-Beast
Yes, I haven't been very active here, sorry about that, will try to get more invested here.

Could you please give me an example for where I answered anything that "wasn't mine to answer"? (what is that supposed to mean btw?)
Even if you can, why does any of the two points make me scummy in your eyes?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by MTD »

@DA: Ok. It is possible to see it that way, although in my games so far, I have never seen scum do that (if the town players aren't dumb, it shouldn't work anyway).

Right, I did answer for Hoopla in 38, not in the following posts, though (the next post is me asking for reasons for a vote, in the next one I attack you for one of the questions directed at Hoopla but don't answer it), neither have I done so recently. Still don't see why this would be scummy.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by MTD »

Also "randomly dropped in activity" doesn't really apply here. I was busy IRL, my activity in my other games dropped off somewhat as well.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by MTD »

In post 176, Dragon Alliance wrote:I don't look at your other games because I don't care about them since they have no baring on this game. You magically appeared when I voted you which was kind of nifty. I should vote the other people and see if they show up too.

How is answering for someone else town motivated? I guess I could see you attacking me with the other posts but it still came off as you trying to defend what Hoopla did. There are three reasons to defend someone in my opinion. 1. They are your scum partner and you don't think they can deal with the pressure. 2. You want town points from the person you are defending. 3. You think the person is town no matter what and you think their lynch is outstandingly wrong.

Which do you fit into there?
None. I don't think Hoopla is outstandingly town, but neither do I think the points brought up against her are valid, that's why I defended her there.
Sooo, I am not sold on her being town, but I definitely want cases from people voting there (and generally), so if they don't give any, or ones that don't hold, I am gonna call them out for that, that's part of my scumhunting, y'know?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (isolation #24) » Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by MTD »

In post 176, Dragon Alliance wrote:You magically appeared when I voted you which was kind of nifty.
Actually, no.
I did "appear" earlier on that same page.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:18 am

Post by MTD »

Eh, prod dodge.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:23 am

Post by MTD »

In post 180, Dragon Alliance wrote:You should still let people have the opportunity to defend themselves. They could slip and say something stupid or have a defense that very clearly makes them town. There are many reasons to let someone defend themselves and not butt in. It felt like you were trying to hinder my scum hunting. While I might not be the best I don't just do stuff for shits and giggles.
Yes, that is one possible view on the case on the other hand, as I said, it is part of
my
scumhunting to look at how you do your scumhunting. Again, there is only
one
post, where I really did answer
instead
of Hoopla, in the others I attacked you for the way you did your inquiry, so that's not really defending them.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by MTD »

In post 206, notscience wrote:Sakura I'm getting worried about you because we both know about my alignment activity tell and you haven't said shit
Eh, what is this supposed to be? Are you asking her to scumread you or are you saying she should play differently because you are in the game?
(both looks really strange btw)

No time to do a real reread right now, but I will come back to it.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:50 pm

Post by MTD »

*dodge prod*

Soon.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:52 am

Post by MTD »

Ok, I am here and will try to get into this game again, I think I will just go through the players.

Aisa: Still town to me, saying she is unsure and not pushing for a lynch because of that is null, but she still seems to be genuinely trying to get an idea of the game, asking questions and also not centering her attention to much but inquiring on many ends is in line with her not being sure.
@Aisa: As you didn't have strong scumreads: Do you have any townreads?

username: No idea, might be scum. Scumread Aisa for reasons I can't really follow (the meta point is meh, as she explicitely stated she is having difficulties in getting clear scumreads here, which naturally leads to less pushing for lynches), answers to questions, doesn't really ask any except as a reply, generally has made two cases, yet none of them was strong and he doesn't seem to really be investing much into them either.

Profont: Probs town, I liked their early game and the way they cut off the discussion with ika seeing it wasn't going anywhere, not much recently, didn't follow up on asking sakura for meta, but then, there hasn't really been anything from them since that.
@Profont: Why are you still voting ika after #317? Are you scumreading iamausername?

Beast: Leaning scum. Well, there hasn't been anything to change my read there. Still not a strong read, mind.
@Beast: Scumreads? Also, I don't get what you mean in 305.

ABR: Nothing.
@ABR: Please explain your vote.

Not: Null. Reaction to Sakura's replacing out is ok, if the meta really is as stated by him, hasn't done much yet sometimes giving opinions, answering to questions, but nothing to really get us going.
@Not: Got any questions for people?

Sakura: Null-scum: Again, I don't know the meta and I won't look it up at the moment, either, what I can say is that Wisdoms push
really was not hard
and I don't get the replacing out at all. The early reaction to him pushing were somewhat strange aswell, I don't think blocking off and stopping to contribute anything as soon as someone honestly attacks you is something town should not do. I know that that doesn't mean town wouldn't do it and I realize there is some backstory on that one, that's why I am only counting it as a meagre scumread, but still.

ika: Scum. Aronis was hard to read because of not doing much, still, what he did was strange, he did give some "townreads" in his first post, just to say "Oh they weren't actually townreads, I just picked some where it would look good", stating people had asked him for reads, when actually afaik nobody did.
Now to ika himself: They fight with font is basically just font saying he wants reasons, ika saying he wants reasons first and so on, this is childish, but pretty null on both parts. Now to the Sakura part. Ika said Wis had "death-tunneled" and even " pushed her to replace out" on several occasion.
He did not.
It was just a normal push, his play is totally normal. I can understand Ns' reaction as a semi-personal thing, but I can not understand this. Also it irks me he feels the need to say "but mine was" after saying ns' reaction was not genuine.

Hoopla: Leaning Town, but not helping much: Asked questions, didn't do much of a followup generally, didn't get them to generate reads, so yeah.
@Hoopla: You didn't answer Wis' second question?

Rott: Leaning town, although the discussion around sakura is a bit hard to follow for me not really knowing her. The push on her was on the one hand definitely nothing extraordinary in terms of how hard it was, but iirc it was entirely based on one meta tell, which is a bit weak actually. Still, I like them trying to animate people to take a stance and do something and I don't see anything very scummy there.
@Rott: Now you first said the ragequit was fake, then it was not fake, and now you give an example of a similar one as scum. What do you actually think is the case?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:58 am

Post by MTD »

Whoops forgot Shockwave: Null. I see nothing outstanding there really, is just getting his game on, but nothing that shows me any algnment yet.

Pedt: Thanks.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by MTD »

In post 330, ika wrote:i just find it odd how he scum reads me and doesnt ask anything from me. I can clairfy something if you are having a misunderstand about where i think. but from the post about me i think i am more confused if any of that needs clairfication or you have questions in there directed at me.
Well there weren't really any questions on my mind I wanted to ask you, as I don't think I want a in-depth discussion about wisdom tunneling sakura or not, because that would be bound to become hella emotional, but I stated my stance on that, and you are free to comment on it.
Other than that, if you feel you can explain your predecessor's behaviour, go ahead, but I'm guessing not.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by MTD »

I think signing your posts would help, this was somewhat confusing.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by MTD »

@Mod: Rott is at L-5 not L-4

UNVOTE:

VOTE: GM

I'd prefer ika, but it seems that is not gonna happen, I am ok with this one.

~Fixed, but do remember the names control not the mod's mental math.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:19 am

Post by MTD »

Why do you feel the need to hard-defend ika instead of yourself?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:07 am

Post by MTD »

As stated before, I am not gonna vote aisa at this point.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:56 am

Post by MTD »

In post 191, Aisa wrote:Admitting to doing something scummy is not a scum claim. What I'm saying is that your point is WIFOM. If admitting scumminess is seen as a towntell then it becomes a viable move for scum too.
*cough*
Yet, that
was
bad...
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:41 am

Post by MTD »

In post 397, Hoopla wrote:cool.

aisa vs. notscience head to head battle.

everyone who hasn't picked a side yet, do so plz
I pick GryMarble. Not is still null for me, so I prefer this over Aisa, but right now, none of them.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:54 am

Post by MTD »

In post 423, notscience wrote:
In post 296, Sakura Hana wrote:Because apparently your sole purpose in this game is to piss me off into replacing out as usual
In post 296, Sakura Hana wrote:
Because apparently your sole purpose in this game is to piss me off into replacing out as usual
In post 296, Sakura Hana wrote:
Because apparently your sole purpose in this game is to piss me off into replacing out as usual
Aye, she
said
he made her leave, so what?
Why does this show that was his intention?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:46 am

Post by MTD »

Hm Wis, now you confuse me again, did this discussion somehow make you think ns is town after all or why the voteswitch?
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:21 pm

Post by MTD »

Ok, guys, I am here, I have read the last 2 or 3 pages but it will take a bit for me to go through and find everything I wan't to answer to.

In the meantime, Profont is towntown., Greyscum is scum.
I am not voting ika although I am confident he is scum, because I can't see that lynch happening at the moment, but I will keep it in mind for tomorrow (if I survive, that is, else, you should). ABR, move your vote to somewhere where it makes sense.

Also, a main point seems to be I didn't follow up on my questions, as far as I remember, either the responses I got where stances I was ok with, or I didn't get any (ABR, that question wasn't that important really, though) or I (sadly) wasn't around to follow up on them.

Btw, from my PoV an Aisa lynch is nearly as bad as a lynch of myself, I would only grudgingly compromise to this...
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:35 am

Post by MTD »

Ok, doh, I'm VT, lynch me if you want, grey is still scum.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:45 am

Post by MTD »

lmao, how am I the 4th most posting guy in this game? It's not like I did much.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:27 am

Post by MTD »

actually, iam, why do you think an aisa lynch is more probable than a grey lynch?
AFAIK, you are the
only
person voting aisa right now, while there are 3 votes on grey.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:33 am

Post by MTD »

that's hammer i think
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:37 am

Post by MTD »

Yep, it is.
If you didn't know, you're stupid, if you did, dito.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #46) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:18 am

Post by MTD »

Thanks for Carrying Hoopla, great game from you.
And yeah, not claiming a PR was dumb as hell, I saw my post and thought "Gah, what have I done?", but I couldn't take that back obviously.
still the same old MTD
MTD
MTD
Mafia Scum
MTD
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (isolation #47) » Sat May 03, 2014 10:22 am

Post by MTD »

Also gg Town ;)
still the same old MTD

Return to “Completed Open Games”