shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:53 am

Post by shos »

Hi lads!
I was given my rolepm and i was like yay! Im a PR!
Then i saw the setup xD

Reading up.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:53 am

Post by shos »

I also have to confirm again, I think, since I confirmed 'yo mawd i be 2s frut vedoahhrrrr' and didn't mention if I'm town or scum -_-

Anyway. reading up from home now.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:22 am

Post by shos »

woah, this game is so fluffy that it's lucky I replaced in to save your butts from doom and demise.
In post 40, Paschendale wrote:Okay, let's talk setup for just a moment, with seriousness. Maybe I'm just lacking in the creativity department, but what difference does the giving fruit actually make? We have no roles to detect targeting. The fruit doesn't do anything. And we have no way of knowing if anyone claiming to receive fruit or not is lying (besides the word of someone who claims to give them fruit), but why would anyone care about who gave who fruit?

The theme sounds interesting (hence why I signed up for it), but I don't get it.

Alternately, should these questions go unanswered in case scum is as clueless as I am and the fruit will later be used to trap them and I'll just find out more organically as the game progresses? Maybe this post will only serve to illustrate that Pasch, while well-versed in the nuances of dairy and carbs, does not understand fruit.
Pasch is the first(and almost only) post actually worth reading in the thread so far(not including this one ^_^). I will respond to this later, but meanwhile, this can put pasch in the town pile, because he's taking an initiative and tries to actually do something game related. hefailed in doing so when drowning in fluff, but again, we'll get this later, pasch is town.(hi pasch :D let's win this time)
In post 46, Nobody Special wrote:Wake me when important things start being discussed.
hi NS! :D
In post 47, kabooooom wrote:
In post 46, Nobody Special wrote:Wake me when important things start being discussed.
imp. things will start being "DISCUSS" when EVERY player will give their opinion on current situation! imagine every player waiting for the game to have something to be DISCUSSED from the beginning!

what do you think of my and jokers' vote on viomi??
why do you think don_fjinvijfnv has confirmed but not posted?? what do you think his excuse will be when he posts??
this looks like a small effort to actually do something.

In post 81, joker443 wrote:i still think this fruit idea is a waste of time and we need to make a plan, i think we should all get viomi
and he has a point lol
good post!
let's make a plan.
and here I will also adress pasch's post.
Everyone take a look at the setup carefully.
there are 11 people, of them only 2 are scum. 9-2 seems balanced? usually it's either 7-2 or 10-3; that's protown by default. and now the fruit vendor. it's not useless, not at all. it is specifically mentioned that scum cannot perform a kill and vend a fruit at the same night. this means that, if we force the scum to vend fruit, they cannot kill.

for example: suppose we lynched 1 scum and are at 1v6, and by plan, nobody has ever used any fruit. if we lynch, then scum shoot and it's lylo. however, if we predetermine that everyone target the one above them, then scum cannot kill. if they kill, they cannot vend, so a townie will know that they did not vend and will out them as scum(it is also wise because that way there is no degeneration of fruit). so then scum vend and tomorrow it's 1v5(assuming mislynch ofc). then we do it again, force all to target the one above, and lynch someone. scum need to vend again to not get caught.

in other words, the entire concept of fruit vendors gives us the ability to replace a nightkill with a lynch.

we can also do that before we kill scum, but then, there's a 20% chance that scum are one above the other, so that one can lie that he got fruit while the other shoots a kill; the benefit is that it kinda ties them up...can be covered but let's not get into details and give them help.

to sum it up:
9townies, 2 scum; town can mislynch 3 times easily, and if one mislynch is a scumlynch, then we "earn" another mislynch, robbing scum of a nightkill for 2 nights. note that these nights don't even have to be consecutive... and it doesn't work in mylo/lylo.
In post 99, Wisdom wrote:
bump
In post 49, Wisdom wrote:
bump
CHALLANGE PROPOSED:
make a post between a wisdom bump and a VC :cool:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:18 am

Post by shos »

In post 2, Wisdom wrote:
SETUP

The setup for this game is Farmer's Market.
Mechanics:
  • Fruit is given before kills happen.
  • A mafia member cannot kill and give fruit on the same night.
  • Players are only told if they received fruit, not how many pieces of fruit they received.

fruits are sent before the kill.
cannot kill and vend the same day.

if scum kill without vending in the night that we all vend, then the person who was supposed to be vended by them will know that they haven't vended him so he'll point and call him scum. if he dies, and nobody else says he wasn't vended, then we lynch scum too.

what this practically means is that scum are forced not to use their vending power until we agree that one may vend/that we all vend, creating a mountainous game with LOADS of townies vs few scum.

basically my point is that the setup is protown even without the vending; so WITH the vending, we are at a much superior position. I'd love to play scum here lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:31 am

Post by shos »

Also, in order to prevent the 20% chance that scum are one above the other, we can divide town to 2s or something alike, in attempt to divide scum accoring to game results

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:08 am

Post by shos »

In post 124, kabooooom wrote:Lol!!
I checked sample pm! I got my answer!
but initially I thought only 2 townie has fruits, so I thought if I will giveout myself then scum will kill me! Thats the reason I was wondering why six and shos told clearly that they had fruits! (I was like hell yeah! So one of them is surely scum!!). But anyways now I know about the situation.
now I know why joker told me she dont like me when I said 'like there was a fruit plan'! XD

anyways..i think as we have only 2 fruits, we font use them in starting and use it when we have to choose from less suspects! Less the suspects, more chance we have of getting a scum! Anyways..i will be doing some calculation and see if I can find any better stategy!
btw good work there shos!! :)
This is a really, realy, awful post and I can conclude that I VOTE: Kabooooom for th while.

also wanting to look at this guy's meta

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:19 am

Post by shos »

I ISOed all your games(very easy task). not in depth read, but just the general notion. it looks like it fits your town play, but I'll revisit this later with the game. your enthusiasm in RVS is not alignment telling

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by shos »

Guys theres like 11 days to deadline, why are you so nervous trying to look like you're hyper?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Post by shos »

*sigh*
...you may as well just ask viomi if he is scum..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:33 am

Post by shos »

With all the unseriousness and exclamation marks? Yes. As both alignments.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by shos »

^^^is town

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:46 pm

Post by shos »

See, when I am scum, I tend to ask such questions. Because scum obviously know this, and town can miss it, so it cannot hurt to ask.

VOTE: guyinfreezer

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:26 am

Post by shos »

Oh wow guy it is almost like yoh read my posts -_____-;;;

Read the game please

Cxinlee, read the game please.
I said that too, anf why waste our power so soon? Best time todo that is at 7p 5v2 or 5p 4v1

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:59 am

Post by shos »

I read up to 188, and despite the fact that I've already said everything that is actually content before, it looks like GuyInFreezer and kabooooom are townie.

will cotninue tomorrow

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:01 pm

Post by shos »

Cxin,
your post 214 was at 2:46, and you only found out that I am town in 217, 3:17. what happened? you decided it's enough with the bullshit and you started reading the game?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:26 am

Post by shos »

In post 216, cxinlee wrote:
In post 185, GuyInFreezer wrote:Town
3. Paschendale
4. GuyInFreezer
5. NoctanNights
11. kabooooom
6. shos

Bunch of useless props
1. Nobody Special
7. joker443
8. Viomi *
9. SiX
10. Hermy *

Think is scum
2. cxinlee

VOTE: cxinlee
why
how typical scummy to be so self centered

In post 223, kabooooom wrote:
In post 218, shos wrote:Cxin,
your post 214 was at 2:46, and you only found out that I am town in 217, 3:17. what happened? you decided it's enough with the bullshit and you started reading the game?
she meant six was town.
you guys need to start using capitals, like GiF instead of gif and SiX instead of six(6) - which on the list, is my name -__-;
In post 226, kabooooom wrote:Damn! I missed my chance to post between bum and VC!! :/
I will rape you, and rape you again, if you fail again :cop: :evil: :evil: :evil: :mad:
In post 227, cxinlee wrote:
In post 219, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 216, cxinlee wrote:
In post 185, GuyInFreezer wrote:Town
3. Paschendale
4. GuyInFreezer
5. NoctanNights
11. kabooooom
6. shos

Bunch of useless props
1. Nobody Special
7. joker443
8. Viomi *
9. SiX
10. Hermy *

Think is scum
2. cxinlee

VOTE: cxinlee
why
Which one
which one do you think I'm referring to
why the stalling and avoiding? why not ask a direct question and get an answer? your play is bad and you should feel bad
In post 230, cxinlee wrote:
In post 218, shos wrote:Cxin,
I said six, not you.

Eh I was contemplating whether to post it or not cos something was screaming in my head that it was scummy to post it (I can't remember why though), so I hesitated, after a while I changed my mind. and posted it.
interesting.
try to find out what made you think it was scummy to post a townread, ever, and also, tell me why you are so concerned about what people think about you, that you, as a supposedly town member, want to post something and stop to think what people will think on YOU for it.
In post 234, GuyInFreezer wrote:If it was that simple he wouldn't be that subtle about it would he?
"subtle"...avoiding is more precise, see above re: "direct question"

why does asking about a scumread become a topic to be covered in more than 4 posts before it's even asked?
In post 238, Hermy wrote:I have high doubts about the benefits of GiF's plan, and I see the way that it could be interpreted as scummy but I'd prefer to see reasons other than a crappy plan to vote him. Anybody? Did I miss something?
FFS GiF if you're town Ima kill you for taking the credit for my plan lol
Hermy, why is that a crappy plan? it gives us a total of 5 mislynches, which is....beneficial, I'd say,.why do you doubt that?
In post 242, GuyInFreezer wrote:Also if you can come up with a better plan with fruit vendors, I'm all ears.
...also, this.
In post 243, kabooooom wrote:
In post 242, GuyInFreezer wrote:Also if you can come up with a better plan with fruit vendors, I'm all ears.
i already gave a better plan.
uh, you did? where? link please.?
In post 245, cxinlee wrote:
In post 234, GuyInFreezer wrote:"Sorry. You are already dead."

If it was that simple he wouldn't be that subtle about it would he?
"subtle"
rope, please. someone needs to teach him to play somewhen

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:27 am

Post by shos »

well, firstly, it is MY plan, and secondly, is precisely the same plan. the only thing he said differently is about the pattern of fruitgiving, which he said he will explain later, but he didn't.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by shos »

1. 258 is a good-enough-for-now explanation for my vote
2. Kaboooom, you post a lot, you dpnt look like you lack time.explain your method now, notin a week.
3.lol at 272-273. No, you did not ask that, you evaded stating it for like 5 ppsts in the subject, and lol, why would town not exllain their reads????
4. Pasch, in case i die, i count on you to stick to the plan

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by shos »

Omfg
Kaboooom and cxinlee

If you are scum, rope please
If scum are not you, scun, please kill

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:36 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: Hermy

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:14 am

Post by shos »

OMGH

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #21) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:16 am

Post by shos »

eh, how the hell did that happen.
where did my quote go.

In post 289, joker443 wrote:
vote hermy
In post 291, shos wrote:VOTE: Hermy
In post 296, Paschendale wrote:
In post 286, cxinlee wrote:Because I can't be fucked to explain my reads, unless you really want to know.
If you continue this attitude, no one is ever going to want to play with you, or will simply policy lynch you. Contribute to the fucking discussion and help your team. Otherwise, get the hell out.
*whistles*
:shifty:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #22) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:17 am

Post by shos »

come on I really gotta sleep: EBWOP2:
In post 289, joker443 wrote:
vote hermy
In post 291, shos wrote:VOTE: Hermy[/quot
more votes please
In post 296, Paschendale wrote:
In post 286, cxinlee wrote:Because I can't be fucked to explain my reads, unless you really want to know.
If you continue this attitude, no one is ever going to want to play with you, or will simply policy lynch you. Contribute to the fucking discussion and help your team. Otherwise, get the hell out.
*whistles*
:shifty:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (isolation #23) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:17 am

Post by shos »

OMFG GOD FUCK SHIT GOAT LAWL

wisdom can you PLEASE EDIT THE LAST QUOTE TAG

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by shos »

Just speak.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:30 am

Post by shos »

woah.

well, I can be glad for cxiinwhateverthenamewas replacing out, but actually, I'm glad for another reason - that replaceout was terribly townie imo. scum would never have acted that way only to replace out butthurt(
hopefully you didn't take it deep bro it's just a game
).

So I'm putting that slot on my townslist; kaboooom's posting is terrible, but it's terribly fitting to his townplay, so he shall be meta-town which is superweak townread.

Nothing changed anything about my views on Hermy, so my vote will stay there.

@Joker, regarding post 388's readlist: can you explain the bad part of the 50-50 on me? can you also explain to me why you are so sure of Viomi scum? because the only reason I saw for that was very, very weak, and it's been like 17 pages since then.

Do we have an agreement that NOBODY uses their fruiting powers tonight?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:02 am

Post by shos »

In post 391, SiX wrote:In school for one day, being busy with studying and oversleeping so haven't had time to check the PC early morning.

@cxinlee, don't request a replacement. Everyone isn't sharing your thoughts, but if so then prove them to a wrong opinion instead of giving up.

For my own accord, Pasch I'd really like to get your
neck around the rope
here. You're about to policy lynching me and cxinlee for sharing the same opinion, that is not sharing our reads.
My own records are flexible and are nothing to point any extra attention to, thus it's useless to share this early. All I'm awaiting is for him or her to slip.

So Pasch, for you gladly feeling to kick some asses here, I'm really up for lynching you.
In post 321, Paschendale wrote:
In post 316, cxinlee wrote:Is it extremely anti town to refuse to share thoughts? Absolutely fucking not.
YES IT IS!!

If we all just vote however we like and don't talk about it, we'll never actually figure out who scum is. Why don't we all just stick to whoever our RVS vote is for the whole game, then? Why bother to talk at all? Why not just roll dice to decide who to lynch?

You know what, forget it. I have no interest in trying to convince you. Get the fuck out of this game.

VOTE: Cxinlee
FYI: This isn't me degending Cxinlee, This is me defending myself from all the ridiculous complains going around.
You also Kabooom, for your way of influencing with the votes being made, heck your first posts were mainly not any better than mine, yet you felt the urge to start up and lead the town.
I'm up for a KYH vote (Kill your hero) so go Villagers, lynch him.

VOTE:
this is actually not true, the policy lynch was for not cooperating, not sharing thoughts, etc. but either way, lol @ the bolded part above ^^^ I don't think you got the idea of how to hang people XD

kaboom - what is in that post that you were looking for such a post? what info did it give you, what did it change in your mind?

@Joker:
that's a rather weak post, I'd say, but that's fine since you're already voting hermy

pedit:
kaboom, your posts are terrible because the noise/content ratio is like a gazillion, and those punctuations in your posts just make me disregard most of it because it looks unserious. but yeah, I'm slowly becoming confident that you are town, and that's a bugger

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #426 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:06 pm

Post by shos »

Omfg.

*dies*

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:56 am

Post by shos »

Caled, speak up.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by shos »

I honestly cannot see why a joker vote is a better one than Hermy.
She's literally been active lurking for 400 posts.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:36 pm

Post by shos »

Hermy hun,
I understand the frustration of being voted as scum, I do. but please can you make an effort so that after your lynch we can at least find out who your partners isn't?

or, in the chance that you truly are town, PLAY TO YOUR FUCKING WIN CONDITION? that's a lovely way of life, promise.

Viomi's vote and posts look terribad imo, up to the point that I may vote her.
will ISO joker and compare

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Post by shos »

nah joker's play isn't bad. he stated opinions, answered questions about them when probed by me, I see no reason to lynch that guy over the plenty of other bad people here.

In fact, I'd even form a town block of Pasch, me and Joker; possibly add kab in

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:27 am

Post by shos »

SiX, your lynch all lurkers sudden death is of no help to anyone.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:28 am

Post by shos »

RE: NN and GiF - I have yet not caught them in my memory, I'll have to ISO them till they catch my radar

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #479 (isolation #34) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:53 am

Post by shos »

In post 472, SiX wrote:I was answering both you and shos in the same post.
...By now I believe there's enough posts one can call 'content' to obtain quite a few reads, enough to at least narrow your lynching pool beyond the 'just lurking' idea.

I understand that scumreads don't really rise up here in this game as of now - apart from possibly Viomi and Hermy I see nobody who deserves a vote for being scummy. so, how bout we do this: tell me about your townreads? surely you have some.

In post 474, Viomi wrote:
In post 473, Viomi wrote:Wait.

caledfwitch, I was so happy.. Why are you voting me? :c
Ah, was from the slot from replacing out; Mind unvoting me unless you actually feel like I'm scum? <3
Eh, dear Viomi, of all that is happening in the game until now, this is what you have to say? you are at
L-5
, and you ask your sole voter to unvote you because...eh... nope, dun get it.

VOTE: Viomi this is more deserving than Hermy. this self preservation is entirely unneeded especially in the current form of the game, and the lack of...anything...about anything else is screaming. Hermy - sucks in the same fashion - but at least she acknowledges that; I'd say that the sarcasm and 'selfhammer threats' is definitely not how scum would react to a wagon with *these* reasons, etc. . She can definitely be unmotivated scum, but see C9++ 540 Open - her town play is..well.. not that different, and lurkish behaviour fits there as well.
In post 478, Viomi wrote:
In post 477, kabooooom wrote::lol:

well, atleast someone has way with their words. :)
Heheh.

Also, Hermy, I have a policy lynch against all lurkers, due to some early games on my OG Account... Hate 'em.

JUST1C3 W1LL B3 S3RV3D
omfg

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:53 am

Post by shos »

L-4, now.

lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #36) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:34 am

Post by shos »

In post 495, Paschendale wrote: Now... this Viomi wagon... I don't see the problem with 474. She didn't want the leftover vote sitting on her without justification. No vote should sit anywhere without justification. I don't disagree that the Hermy wagon is weak, though.
there are plenty of other votes that are at the moment entirely meaningless. not a word on them.
why would it bother you that it is on you? Viomi didn't ask them to make a better vote. she asked them to just unvote.
In post 499, kabooooom wrote:
In post 498, SiX wrote:Listen, before we hammer Viomi I'd prefer hearing calefwitch's 'promised' details.
agreed.

and if anyone hammers before 2 days are left, get ready to be auto-lynch on day 2. And if I cant get you lynched...*evil smile*..you will awaken the demonic anti-town within!! :twisted:
it sounds like you almost
know
that this flip is going to show us a townie... and autolynches are never good.
In post 504, kabooooom wrote:Firstly, I was expecting it because I replied after only 2 mins.
secondly, if the guy who quick hammered isnt lynched, yes. I would.
what if viomi flips scum?
In post 505, Wisdom wrote:
Vote Count 1.9
Viomi (5)
-
caledfwitch, shos, kabooooom, joker443, Nobody Special
[L-1]

joker443 (2)
-
Hermy, Paschendale

Hermy (1)
-
Viomi

caledfwitch (1)
-
GuyInFreezer

NoctanNights (1)
-
SiX

Not Voting:
NoctanNights

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2014-04-18 00:44:29).[/area]
this wagon grew way too fast after my vote. if it flips town, I'm gonna be looking deep into its last few votes..
it can also just not be a lynch, if, you know, Viomi DOES SOMETHING.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:06 am

Post by shos »

I have to say that gut says that the nonsensibility of kabooom comes from town

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #38) » Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:07 am

Post by shos »

kaboooom have you played on another site perhaps? can you link me to a scumgame where you started in the game?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:58 am

Post by shos »

YYes it is common but it is not a must. And you literallyrequested itq

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:37 am

Post by shos »

can we vig kaboom?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:37 am

Post by shos »

and proceed with any lynch, please. just anything.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:23 am

Post by shos »

AGREED.

that posting style makes me wanna rip my hair off my head. I'm basically just skimming your posts -_-;

so eh,
it looks like today's lynch is going to either be Viomi or Joker.
I honestly don't see why you guys want to lynch Joker; he cooperates and actually has viable content.
I know that my case on Viomi is titties, but that's really the most I can get in this game and it
is
something. it's D1, how deep can it be in an open -_-

If nobody states officially that they will NOT follow my plan, I will assume that everyone WILL follow it, and not-fruit- anyone. if I die I count on pasch to keep the plan going.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #43) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:47 am

Post by shos »

after I die tonight, just follow pasch and kaboom, they seem to have gotten the plan. sorry for lack of content, I'm on a holiday and I'm spending time with family and friends rather than comp :)

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:42 am

Post by shos »

In post 621, SiX wrote:We have about 1 day, 11 h left so to prevent a mislynch we should decide carefully but in the near future.
In post 622, SiX wrote:to prevent a nolynch*
Lolwut scumslip+policy game

VOTE: SiX

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by shos »

Calling it now

Joker six kaboom

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:55 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: joker

L-1

Six: of course uou did not INTEND to scumslip, lol. I feel like i am sutroubded by newbies. Lucky for you, time is not nearly enough to lynch you.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #47) » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:15 am

Post by shos »

SiX: the reason I said I was feeling like I'm surrounded by newbies is, that, I accused you of a freudian slip, and your reaction was 'see, I was tired and wrote something wrong, and fxied it'. DUH, that's exactly the point; a normal guy would just dismiss it all by saying 'bullshit'. I accused you of a legitimate scumslip and your reaction was terribad. so yeah, I think you're scum.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:26 am

Post by shos »

In post 704, caledfwitch wrote:Since one scum is gone today, how about we stall by everyone sending fruit tonight? Just send it the person above you on the roster. If all goes well, no one will die during night 2.
VOTE: caled

We've been through this, it is better to use this later into the game (6p left, 5v1 is optimal).

while being surprised b the flip, this is really awesome, we're at 8v1, scum have no chance lol. may as well start lynching randomly. was surprised I didn't die.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:20 am

Post by shos »

In post 731, SiX wrote:
In post 729, SiX wrote:
In post 727, kabooooom wrote:
after joker fliped town
, it was obvious that hermy, viomi, pash and NS were town. And then NS died in n1.
Came to think of, I highly believe you meant 'Scum' here but wrote Town.
That's the exact thing
you and Snork
accused me for with "mislynch / nolynch", and now you're doing it yourself?
:roll:
You and Shos', not snork*. Just so I won't create a misunderstanding here.
there's a huge difference when this comes before/after the flip.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:23 am

Post by shos »

In post 735, kabooooom wrote:
In post 730, shos wrote:
In post 704, caledfwitch wrote:Since one scum is gone today, how about we stall by everyone sending fruit tonight? Just send it the person above you on the roster. If all goes well, no one will die during night 2.
VOTE: caled

We've been through this, it is better to use this later into the game (6p left, 5v1 is optimal).

while being surprised b the flip, this is really awesome, we're at 8v1, scum have no chance lol. may as well start lynching randomly. was surprised I didn't die.
mind explaining your vote?
....bolded it for you. I don't understand how caled keeps trying this up.
In post 732, kabooooom wrote:why do you think shos or pasch didnt die?
this is probably the best question that can be right now.

aren't people due prods yet?

Imma go ISO joker.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:28 am

Post by shos »

In post 685, joker443 wrote:I have tried to contribute...anything I've said I'm told I'm scum..tbh I've had a few personal problems so I can't be on here all the time,
R
ight I'm still sticking to my guns about viomi as in my eyes he's scum..
I
can't go back and quote as not sure how to do that on my phone and my laptops broken else I would..
P
lus I'm always shit on day 1 tbh
lol RIP
In post 639, joker443 wrote:Kabooooom here you go
Viomi constantly arguing with people but no actual help, Sheeps himself and moans at people for it hypocrite as I've said before mainly gut reason for thinking he's scum
Hermy still thinking they're partners doesn't really help plus gives me the creeps
Kaboooom actually does something productive tbh think he's town
Six seems town not really got anything to suggest otherwise
Pasch annoys me a lot constantly disappearing but don't think scum
The rest not really much to go on
I'm gonna guess that his partner is in the 'rest'. let's see who these are

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:29 am

Post by shos »

caledfwitch
Paschendale
GuyInFreezer
NoctanNights
shos
Viomi
SiX
Hermy
kabooooom

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:29 am

Post by shos »

erry1 voat caled

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:30 am

Post by shos »

{caled, GiF, NN} is the current pool

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:21 am

Post by shos »

because you have no reason to be out of it, and because you didn't do shit to make me townread you, and because PoE, and because the only time you post is when people call you scum, which is scummy as well

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Post by shos »

Kaboom, you are not making any sense. There really is no plan or way that is better than my plan from D1. Grouping sc into 3-4 players is made by just randomly lynfhing until lylo
O..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:14 pm

Post by shos »

Stop stalling, just post the idea.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:49 am

Post by shos »

just fucking post, dammit.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #59) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:55 am

Post by shos »

AARGH

VOTE: kaboooom

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #60) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:41 am

Post by shos »

if anyone got a fruit they will say it, they have no reason to withhold. you, too, have no reason to withhold. these two are just completely unrelated. you just keep saying bullshit and spewing in hopes that it will be forgotten - that's not the first time you do that this game. either way, your ratio of noise to content is enormous(I mean ffs, what have you really done? does it justify you being an entire 1/3rd of the game?), so even if you're town, I'll gladly get rid of you, it's not like we're short on mislynches.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:55 am

Post by shos »

eh, my bad, you weren't stalling earlier, you were just being stupid.

anyway, in this case,
In post 752, kabooooom wrote:well..actually i do have a plan. with this, scum cannot kill in night, if he does, we will know that scum is among 3-4 group of players.
In post 753, kabooooom wrote:scum is among group of 3-4 players.*

my next post will be explaining that plan or method or whatever you call it.
In post 756, kabooooom wrote:i will post 'THE IDEA' once every player has read and has replied to questions asked to them until now.
In post 758, kabooooom wrote:
In post 757, shos wrote:Stop stalling, just post the idea.
i was actually about to, but i m waiting for players to answer pash's question, that if anyone gave fruit to anyone at night.
what happened to the 'next post'?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:55 am

Post by shos »

also VOTE: NN because PoE

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:46 pm

Post by shos »

Am I thr only one who doesnt get where the sexism is.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:20 am

Post by shos »

In post 782, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:Kabooom, your plan is basically my plan, since scum will not shoot on a fruiting night.

In short you suck lawl
eh crap, that's me lol, I guess the altslip had to happen

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:21 am

Post by shos »

also your plan is not shit lol I thought it too and then I was heeeeeey maybe this was it and then I reread your post and yeah lol -___-; *admits mistake*

kaboom is town.
irritating. but town.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:31 am

Post by shos »

stop gloating, your stalling didn't do good anyway~
Saki, read up please

but let's try to improve this plan, aye? your plan gives us the best chances to win, but I can give us 100% I think!
it might be possible to break the setup after one scum is lynched, lol. working on it.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:04 am

Post by shos »

well. I did some analysis (lots of it) and couldn't find a way to hav 100%.

how many lynches can we have with your method?
9>8
8>7
7>6
6>5
5>4
(nightkill)
3p lylo, no conftowns, lynch.

so generally we have 6 lynches left with your method. what happens if we stall one phase? as in, we lynch and not use anything tonight, and only NEXT night we start the strategy?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:07 am

Post by shos »

what happens if we're 8(or 7)?

night starts with 7(6).
it's like starting from D4 in your plan, with all fruits saved.
it's much better.

so tonight too nobody sends fruit.

let's see if we have 100% from there and onwards..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:13 am

Post by shos »

I don't think so. scum will always get to 1v1. this sucks. we need to have a few people who we're confident are town and keep them alive.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:14 am

Post by shos »

let's just lynch NN and win

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:03 am

Post by shos »

The NK doesnt givr us shit.
Anyone has any reason not to lynch NN?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:05 am

Post by shos »

[no comment]

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:16 am

Post by shos »

Lol

Kab is right in one thing though, scum wont give us the benefit of conftowns so easily, so we CAN prevent more NKs..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #74) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:11 am

Post by shos »

wtf.

that is a lie, NM

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #75) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:12 am

Post by shos »

In post 2, Wisdom wrote:Mechanics:
Fruit is given before kills happen.
A mafia member cannot kill and give fruit on the same night.
Players are only told if they received fruit, not how many pieces of fruit they received.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #76) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:13 am

Post by shos »

Anyway, I figured nobody would send fruit because that was what we agreed, and so if there's a kill(which is likely) then I can confirm myself as town, and I was right. I sent a fruit to SiX. SiX, conftown me

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #77) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:15 am

Post by shos »

game over? VOTE: not_mafia

if anyone else SENT fruit, say that now, and only AFTER that, your target can confirm you

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:38 am

Post by shos »

what were you expecting to happen?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:53 am

Post by shos »

unvote not mafia

that actually makes perfect sense, including the mistake. if you said you got fruit, scum wouldn't claim, because then it'll be 1v1 with the real sender. but 2 fruits - scum can come up and jump it possibly.

I declare NM town

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:54 am

Post by shos »

VOTE: viomi

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:05 am

Post by shos »

the idea is this. I claim I was fruited, there is a kill. scum want to become conftowned, so they claim that they fruited. BUT, if I claim only one fruit was given to me, scum don't know if someone else sent that fruit maybe, so they don't claim in order to not be CCed. if I claim 2 fruits were given to me, scum can feel safer to claim......or soemething

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:30 am

Post by shos »

let's make sure everyone is on the same page though,

tonight everyone targets the person to their right in the following playerlist.(assuming we don't win)

caledfwitch, Saki, Not_Mafia, Viomi, SiX, Hermy

[removed myself for conftown by SiX; also remove a lynched player]
then tomorrow we lynch someone and if still no win then again, everyone target the one to their right[removing dead guys ofc]. then assume we're still not winning in 5p we have 2 more lynches to go..

or perhaps someone wants to try and complicate it for kaboooom's plan?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #927 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:52 pm

Post by shos »

actually good point

VOTE: six

if that doesn't win us, Hermy should be next for L-1 without saying it

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:18 am

Post by shos »

Lol fuck thats me again aarg

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 933, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:Super glad with my vote. This post is so bad, the bolded parts dont make sense as stress ans it looks fake as hell. The backand forth in post numbers is odd, and the not-understanding-that YOU literally just conftowned me, thats lol.
This is me T_T

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:46 am

Post by shos »

SiX wrote:
In post 937, shos wrote:
In post 933, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:Super glad with my vote. This post is so bad, the bolded parts dont make sense as stress ans it looks fake as hell. The backand forth in post numbers is odd, and the not-understanding-that YOU literally just conftowned me, thats lol.
This is me T_T
So what you're saying is that you're glad mislynching me? Well played sir conftown!
You will most likely not be to live through this night, since you have confirmed yourself to me.
What kind of fool are you? We can force scum to not make a nightkill - twice - have you missed the last 30 pages ?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #87) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:03 am

Post by shos »

defending from what? you went back 300 posts, there really was nothing about you. liar liar, hat's on fire.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #946 (isolation #88) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:29 am

Post by shos »

In post 904, shos wrote:Anyway, I figured nobody would send fruit because that was what we agreed, and so if there's a kill(which is likely) then I can confirm myself as town, and I was right. I sent a fruit to SiX. SiX, conftown me
In post 908, SiX wrote:Oh, I see. Thanks Shos, without that I wouldn't have noticed
"Ain't told how many fruits they receieved"

This declares war!
VOTE:
for not being a mafia.

PS: I confirm I received fruits tonight. Shos claims having sent it to me.
'conftown me'
'I confirm I recieved fruit. shos claims its him'

could there be a more avoiding way to respond?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #89) » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:38 am

Post by shos »

I hope we win, otherwise omfg two town selfhammers in one game ima kill myself

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #90) » Sat May 03, 2014 12:13 pm

Post by shos »

In post 969, Not_Mafia wrote:Please can we just wait for someone to claim they've sent you fruit before claiming if you received fruit. if you're town you're just making it easier for scum to fake claim should they need to.
it really doesn't matter because we know precisely who was supposed to send who.

what troubles me is that I received fruit, and I shouldn't have recieved anything, so that's wierd.
In post 968, SiX wrote:So it's either Not_Mafia or Viomi today.

I've:
Snork
- Conftown.
SiX
- I know my own role
(conftown)

Saki
- Unknown (I don't see much coming from him)
Caledfwitch
- Unknown (I don't see much coming from her)
Viomi
- Eventual scum
Not_Mafia
- Eventual scum
Who is snork and how is he conftown? you mean shos? lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #91) » Sat May 03, 2014 4:51 pm

Post by shos »

gonna go and VOTE: Viomi for this ridiculous attempt.

meanwhile, who still hass fruiting abilities, how many, and who sent me fruit and why?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #92) » Sat May 03, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by shos »

Lets just decide that if you are town DONT FUXKING SELFHAMMER YOU STUPID ****.

also read the fuckin GAME we spoke about it and repeated it. Nevertheless, it is great that you havent done that. Tonight, you should fruit someone. If i die as cpnftown, you become conftown, if nobody dies, we get another nk-free night

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #93) » Sat May 03, 2014 8:36 pm

Post by shos »

In post 988, Saki wrote:
In post 985, SiX wrote:
In post 954, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 917, shos wrote:let's make sure everyone is on the same page though,

tonight everyone targets the person to their right in the following playerlist.(assuming we don't win)

caledfwitch, Saki, Not_Mafia, Viomi, SiX
Geez. The same page as the result and you guys didn't knwo we were fruiting.

@Caled, there's no1 to my right. That's why I fruited Shos.
bold pls
read game pls

...@six: its ok,but next time you fruit in circle, ok?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #94) » Sat May 03, 2014 9:42 pm

Post by shos »

In post 996, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:Omfg voimi so stupid im almost jumpinout the window
Me

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #95) » Sun May 04, 2014 4:34 am

Post by shos »

Yes, viomi, there is reason.
In post 977, Viomi wrote:If anything, joker's shos reads look like his usual scumbuddy. Looking over shos conftown to see if there's an error there.
we have been discussing night actions for like a gazillion posts. I can honestly not believe you actually have been serious. but then..
In post 979, Viomi wrote:
In post 978, Not_Mafia wrote:If Pasch sent fruit to SiX then Shos could have claimed to have sent fruit to SiX without being CC'd, however the chances of him predicting this are next to 0, unless Pasch breadcrumbed it somehow. But even then that's a ridiculous risk and not one that a solo scum who was being pretty universally townread would take.

So basically, the circumstances that would have to happen for him to not be conf town, are too wtf to seriously consider.
Wait.

I don't care that the circumstances for him to not be conf town are too wtf, you're saying they are possible?

Which makes shos unlikely scum, but not CONFIRMED town as it is POSSIBLE.

But that combined with joker's scumbuddy reads on him...?

Looking through pasche's ISO now... I mean, honestly Pasche was the most towny player, he could have predicted his own demise.

Plus, it's possible Hermy sent it and forgot to say / trolled us and didn't say because wtf... That and her selfhammer, I couldn't see that being extremely far off.
you couldn't see that being extremely far off?

what you say happened is:
shosscum shot someone and randomly decided to claim to have sent SiX a fruit. entirely by coincidence, Hermy sent a fruit to SiX, and 'forgot to say / trolled us'. I mean seriously?? do you have any idea how far fetched that is? I mean wtf?
In post 981, Viomi wrote:
In post 980, Not_Mafia wrote:True that is possible, and if she did that she (potentially) gamethrew, which from what I've seen from her actually wouldn't shock me. However, even if we completely ignore the fruiting situation, I'd much rather be lynching most of the player list than Shos anyway
So you'd rather lynch me over shos, even with joker's obvious scumbuddy reads on him?

Honestly I'm starting to question shos as town a lot, what with this possibility now in light and seeing shos game so far... Always seemed like he was sort of there, but mostly directing lynches from the background. Has had a town-pass this whole game for seemingly nothing. I don't like it, sets off red flags in my head.
firstly, you have yet to show us those 'obvious scumbuddy reads'(what does that even mean?). secondly, I never had a town-pass, in gamestart I was (along with pasch) the only one who actually did something(one can argue that kaboom too but too much spam for his own good), so I was townread. then, I conftowned myself on purpose by means of that fruit to SiX, and you forcibly push this shit, I mean wtf.
In post 990, Viomi wrote:
In post 982, shos wrote:gonna go and VOTE: Viomi for this ridiculous attempt.
Attempt? I haven't even voted you. It's called I want to be
safe
and not let scum get "conftown" because of something we might have missed.
In post 983, Saki wrote:I got fruit, ty caled

forgot to send fruit overnight since I wasn't aware that we were fruiting

if we do something important like that can we please discuss that first and not try to carry it out after something like yesterday's lynch
We discussed it. Everything was discussed. We all knew what to do.
It's not
our
fault you can't fucking read.
no, that is called mudslinging like a fool honey, actions do not require a vote to be seen through.

also, I huged this last sentence because OMG LOL considering:
In post 994, Viomi wrote:Also, has anyone thought about the possibility of 3 total scum, e.g. still two alive?
OMGLOLZYO

...now seriously. it's liek you haven't been in the game at all.
In post 993, Viomi wrote:Gonna put that conftown crown back on him cause apparently questioning it pissed him off enough to vote me :L

In the meantime, the scummiest out of all of us in my opinion, VOTE: Caled
"oh I'll call you town so that you dont vote me" - good, THAT is what's gonna make me unvote.

any REASONS for the caled vote? you've been ISOing sooooooo mufuuufuuuuuuckinnnnuuuuuuch and yet not a single quote for bliss?
In post 991, Viomi wrote:I still have two fruits, I forgot to fruit last night because I was mostly focusing on other games + I've been rather sick lately so. I kind of forgot to send in my fruit.
OMGLOLZYO can you ever sound any faker? "oh yeah I was focusing on other games, couldn't PM the mod a name that is provided to me already". +"I was sick ya I give lots of details so that it sounds like I'm not lying. Sickness makes you unable to send a PM ofcourse".

I'll try to find that official name of the lying-people-add-details soon
In post 992, Viomi wrote:Also, I think this means scum is in fruiters or shos. Since scum would've either fruited as the plan, didn't fruit because they were not supposed to (shos), or killed someone, and since there was no kill last night...
wtf is this.? scum could just nokill. if they fruited, that is null. if they hadn't fruited - that is null. anyone else fruited - is null. anyone else not fruited - is null. because there is no kill. THAT IS THE IDEA OF FRUITING, FORCING A NOKILL. not to mention, of course, the attempt to clear oneself as town since you hadn't fruited tonight and scum did or me.

*sigh*
all aboard pleaz

but first I wanna see the 'case' on caled and the 'case' linking me to joker.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #96) » Sun May 04, 2014 4:38 am

Post by shos »

http://jinavie.tumblr.com/post/93724788 ... 2Zf9fl_tWI

ctrl+F 'conversely' and read.

also, how comes you've been rather sick lately, sick enough to forget to send in the night action, but not sick enough to make like 3 ISOs, post a dozen posts, and come to the conclusion that the only conftown is scum?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #97) » Mon May 05, 2014 12:44 am

Post by shos »

In post 1003, Viomi wrote:AtE

self meta

why would I kill pasche? NS?
because everyone thought he was town, duh. he was the most obvious nightkill in the history of MS.
nobody had any interest to kill NS, so basically, that's a NK to confuse town.

OMFGUS

In post 1004, Viomi wrote:EBWOP; Me being sick also has nothing to do with me forgetting to fruit.

Also, have you been reading? I don't think you're scum, jfc. Calm your OMGUS flailing and read my previous posts about how I was dropping it
because
of NM's points about how 'wtf' the situation would have to be for you to not be conftown.
so why did you mention it when I asked why you didn't fruit? read: 'inconsistencies with details', same link on how to find liars.

I'm not OMGUSing you, hun. stop telling me you don't scumread me, that is not the reason I'm voting you.

In post 1005, Viomi wrote:
In post 516, caledfwitch wrote:longpost
<stuff that don't have anything to do with the quoted post>
  • lurk
  • lurk
  • something that isn't scummy
  • lurk
And that's it.
FTFY.
you called me town
Yes, reads change.
In post 1009, SiX wrote:
In post 949, Viomi wrote:I had a whole long post and then closed the tab, so here's a summary:

SiX is town and there's no way in hell I'm going with a SiX lynch. His D1 interactions with joker and not hammering me read as really town.

Lynch candidates are Saki, Nm, Hermy, and caled. Saki is new and I don't have much on their slot. NM looks fairly scummy, but not as bad as Hermy. Hermy is basically "lurk until there's enough dead town that I can surface and start causing lynches". Eww. caledwitch seems generally off and anti-town, but it doesn't stand out as much as Hermy.

VOTE: Hermy
So now for questioning your legitimacy I'm all of sudden a reason for lynch? D:
Feels like you attempted to white knight me here, failed and now I'm a reason for lynch.

this is a really good point. not a long while ago these interactions made you townread him, and now these same ones make you call him scum? explain please.

meanwhile can we make a list of people with how many fruits they have:

Saki
- 2 fruit left
Shos
- 1 fruit left
SiX
- 1 fruit left
Viomi
- 2 fruit left
Caled
- 1 fruit left

is this correct?
that means we all fruit tonight too.
Saki>SiX>Viomi(or caled if dead)>caled>Saki

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #98) » Mon May 05, 2014 1:59 am

Post by shos »

Damn it.

well then it's good that these lollercopters hadn't fruited. we can use that to prevent an extra kill.

I doubt NM is scum, so what if we lynch Caled today and have Saki fruit NM and Viomi fruit SiX. if someone dies we will have 4p mylo with 2 conftowns. if nobody dies, we earned another killfree night, so that we lynch Viomi and everyone fruit, we get to 4p mylo with meconftown still alive?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #99) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:15 am

Post by shos »

I can work with that. Caled was just a random choice between the two.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (isolation #100) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:16 am

Post by shos »

we lynch Caled today and have Saki fruit NM and Viomi fruit SiX. if someone dies we will have 4p mylo with 2 conftowns. if nobody dies, we earned another killfree night, so that we lynch Viomi and everyone fruit, we get to 4p mylo with meconftown still alive?

we lynch SiX today and have Saki fruit NM and Viomi fruit caled. if someone dies we will have 4p mylo with 2 conftowns. if nobody dies, we earned another killfree night, so that we lynch Viomi and everyone fruit, we get to 4p mylo with meconftown still alive?

^^^are the two scenarios preferable by me

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #101) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:28 am

Post by shos »

why wouldn't we?
this plan allows us to keep conftown(possibly plural) alive, and lynch(no NKs) 3 people of the 5 possibilities.

Also town have lots of reason to have lost, for example, two town selfhammers -_-

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #102) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:30 am

Post by shos »

SiX, I don't recall NM being the lead role in ANY of those mislynches; not to mention both selfhammered as town.

the current situation dictates that best is to either lynch you, caled, or NM. I think that is the right choice.

SiX wrote:Who wouldn't self hammer with this retarded team.
any townie should never hammer if he plays to his win conditions

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #103) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:33 am

Post by shos »

also this AtE is terribly making you look bad

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #104) » Mon May 05, 2014 4:07 am

Post by shos »

@SiX: joker called everyone scum in that post, it is not the reason, not at all. 640 is much stronger. and hermy was truly bad and proved it with that selfhammer.

either way, I don't need to give you a better case. I gave you the setup-specs reason, which is why Viomi is kept for tomorrow and not today. Today's choice can be between you, NM, and caled. I do not want to lynch caled, he's just lurking and hasn't really done something scummy. cxinlee, his former, made me think the slot is town by the time she replaced out.

so bascically it's you vs NM. if you insist, I'll give NM a review somewhen after I finish my homework - hopefully this week lol XD but yeah, currently this is the way to go.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #105) » Mon May 05, 2014 4:42 am

Post by shos »

that is my opinion.

either way, I'll be looking further into some ISOs somewhen later or tomorrow or something like that

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #106) » Tue May 06, 2014 2:53 am

Post by shos »

Sigh

Lynch viomi today or tomorrow? Thar be the question.

That id the question

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #107) » Tue May 06, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1054, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:well it HAS been independence day...snort snort :P

but nah really I want viomi down the question is if today or tomororw

look we know all the roles in this game and scum have only one person and we can most likely control the kill in like 99% of the nights so we can literally plan this game right through to an end, lynch X assume he flips town do night actions Y then lynch X assume he flips town do Z etc...we can practically choose three people for mylo, and then kill the others and hope that one of those is scum.

IMO, the two that should die before we get to mylo are Viomi and SiX. then, if not won, the question will be between NM and Saki.
In post 1057, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:Actually we can lynch viominow. At night, saki will fruit NM or something so that we still have a conftown alive tomorrow. If theres no kill then we can prevent another NK by all fruiting.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #108) » Wed May 07, 2014 3:05 am

Post by shos »

I don't think it matters between the two plans. it's just an option to kill Viomi now and SiX later, instead of SiX now and Viomi later.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #109) » Wed May 07, 2014 8:41 am

Post by shos »

In post 1064, Saki wrote:
In post 1060, SiX wrote:
In post 1059, Saki wrote:
In post 1057, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:Actually we can lynch viominow. At night, saki will fruit NM or something so that we still have a conftown alive tomorrow. If theres no kill then we can prevent another NK by all fruiting.
yeah so this doesn't work
No that's a genius plan. through this we can either
#1 Get a free no nightkill
#2 Force the nightkill onto Saki (you ain't confirmed or anything, so killing you or calefwitch rather than me, shos or someone would be advantagous)
#3 Get a confirmed town (Saki) if nightkill happens and he doesn't die.
scum nightkills the person I'm designated to fruit?
...which means I am still alive, and conftown.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #110) » Thu May 08, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by shos »

so to sum it up, after viomi lynch Saki targets NM. if anyone else wants to try and target anyone silently like I did, target so SiX or caled lol.

VOTE: Viomi

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1079 (isolation #111) » Fri May 09, 2014 1:54 am

Post by shos »

see, this is why NM is town. scum would have no motive to say this.

VOTE: six I should always trust myself, my original plan was indeed better.

Saki targets Caled
Viomi targets NM.

Don't worry SiX, if you're town, we'll win this for ya

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #112) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:08 am

Post by shos »

lolno
I'm conftown. you are not my top scumread, not at all, Viomi is, but strategy is more important than tactics, and it's win-game strategy, not win-game-after-this-lynch-and-not-a-moment-later tactic, which is failable.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #113) » Fri May 09, 2014 2:57 am

Post by shos »

lynching your top scumread is a tactic, not a strategy, because it's what is best you think to do right NOW. it's like fighting a war and trying to win a battle; it doesn't matter if you don't win the war.

my plan is to maximize odds of me winning; y that, I want scum dead, it doesn't matter how many townies die in the process; so I'd better have both you and viomi dead at once. if lynching you first will help me have more control of the situation, then it is preferable.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #114) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:07 am

Post by shos »

In post 1085, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:FFS what don't you understand, it was YOU WHO CONFIRMED ME.
In post 1086, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:
In post 1085, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:FFS what don't you understand, it was YOU WHO CONFIRMED ME.
oh for fucks sake this is me
-_-

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #115) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:19 am

Post by shos »

In post 996, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:Omfg voimi so stupid im almost jumpinout the window
this one was best

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #116) » Fri May 09, 2014 3:37 am

Post by shos »

endangers others?
what?

you win with me if you're town.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1095 (isolation #117) » Fri May 09, 2014 4:04 am

Post by shos »

I don't give a single damn about the means that I am using as long as I win. do you have a plan with better odds to make me win? you think that Biomi should be lynched? great! night actions would be..?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #118) » Sat May 10, 2014 3:13 am

Post by shos »

SiX, the fact I'm conftown gives me the liberty to act like an asshole/don'tgiveafuck guy and be as scummy as I want. that's the fun. most people when getting ICed just get bored of the game, you should be thankful :angel:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1113 (isolation #119) » Sat May 10, 2014 6:24 am

Post by shos »

As NM said, onlt the 2 people with the 2 shots fruit tonight. I'm conftown anyway, so it doesn't matter, but the plan is this way to make us have either 2 conftowns by tomorrow in 4p mylo, or 1 conftown without a nightkill.

Six's consistent, continuous resistance to this plan makes me just so sure he is the last scum. a townie would surely understand the benefits. self preservance has never been such an issue.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1119 (isolation #120) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:16 am

Post by shos »

"Duh.."

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1120 (isolation #121) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:22 am

Post by shos »

Just had to ^^^^
In post 1114, SiX wrote:See it from my position.

What does the town achieve by lynching a Town player?
It would be the same result as in lynching you, Shos.

What would the town achieev through lynching Shos?
It would be the same as lynching me, six.

You say you're using any means to win, how does lynching a villager help you win?

The amount of retardness.
if you lynch me you lose a conftown, and if scum nokills, then you have no conftowns, regardless of fruiting.
assuming that game doesn't end after today's lynch:
if you lynch Viomi, then Saki can fruit someone, and then scum can choose to kill either that someone or me or nobody, and town will stay in the position where it has 1 conftown.
if you lynch you, SiX, then Saki fruits NM and Viomi fruits caled, then if scum shoot ANYONE, town will have 2 conftowns, which is preferrable. ergo, this forces scum to nokill in a much stronger fashion. we have enough mislynches to lynch viomi later.

the same can be said about lynching caled or NM. lynching Saki is like lynching Viomi.

so lynching Saki is obviously stupid, since nobody thinks she is scum, AND it's bad setupwise.
lynching Viomi is not the best option setup-wise.
lynching you, caled, or NM is the best option setup-wise.

nobody wants to lynch NM or Caled.

1+1=..

..=6!! we lynch six! yes?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #122) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:22 am

Post by shos »

In post 1107, Not_Mafia wrote:Here is the plan, in bold, no excuses from anyone this time

We lynch SiX

Saki fruits Caled
Viomi fruits NM
also repeating this. huged for better view.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #123) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:43 am

Post by shos »

yes. one of {SiX, NM, Caled} is the best option setup-wise. this is the lynch pool, and we I choose YOU. you are no different than NM, and I think you are more likely to be scum.

your plan from 1096 is the same if mafia does nothing, but if mafia does NOT do nothing, it's worse. in your plan, mafia can kill me; if your plan, mafia can kill you; in your plan, mafia can kill Saki. all these give the same result, and mafia has the liberty to choose from them.

in our plan, if mafia makes ANY kill, it gets us TWO confirmed townies. so it FORCES mafia to lose a round. do you understand?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1124 (isolation #124) » Sat May 10, 2014 7:44 am

Post by shos »

let me ask this differently. if we lynched NM today, Saki fruit you, Viomi fruit caled, and lynch viomi the day after - does that sound like a better plan than what you suggested?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (isolation #125) » Sat May 10, 2014 12:58 pm

Post by shos »

Viomi, this setup is not broken, you can't evade a 1v1. it is heavily townsided, yes, but eventually it definitely can come to a 1v1. if we are in a 4p mylo, then we have me and you as conftowns, then the living players will have to duel. if mafia chooses to lie, they will have to duel too. so either way, we have enough scumhunting to do. until then - let's rob scum of the ability to choose.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #126) » Sat May 10, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by shos »

too tired to read 140-143 but re:139, if you claim you fruited him and he claims you didn't, then it's a 1v1.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (isolation #127) » Sat May 10, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by shos »

*sigh* the "new" plan is the plan I said D1, lol.

it takes no consideration of tomorrow. but eh, just do whatever you wish...this game..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #128) » Sat May 10, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by shos »

OMFG viomi for fuck's sakes
In post 1121, shos wrote:
In post 1107, Not_Mafia wrote:Here is the plan, in bold, no excuses from anyone this time

We lynch SiX

Saki fruits Caled
Viomi fruits NM
also repeating this. huged for better view.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #129) » Sat May 10, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by shos »

this is, because you literally called everyone scum, and can't follow the idea, and don't understand that 1v1 in4p is the best you can get

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #130) » Sat May 10, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by shos »

Ill keep in mind.

I wanted to lynch viomi and go with the other plan and NM corrected me. Viomi is consistently against NM. Why would scum nm do that?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #131) » Mon May 12, 2014 10:39 pm

Post by shos »

Cool! A kill!

Who is conftown then?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1181 (isolation #132) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:03 am

Post by shos »

you fruited who.?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #133) » Tue May 13, 2014 5:50 am

Post by shos »

Good.

So it is viomi vs caled.

Interesting.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (isolation #134) » Tue May 13, 2014 8:00 pm

Post by shos »

...well yeah thay would be very stupid on his end todo that....

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #135) » Wed May 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by shos »

....well we need everyone to confirm NA to make sure we 1v1 correctly....

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (isolation #136) » Wed May 14, 2014 7:10 pm

Post by shos »

Also we need all town for mylo lynching lol

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #137) » Thu May 15, 2014 5:38 am

Post by shos »

who did you target tonight?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1193 (isolation #138) » Thu May 15, 2014 5:38 am

Post by shos »

and have you recieved my fruit?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1195 (isolation #139) » Thu May 15, 2014 9:21 am

Post by shos »

I kinda lean towards caledscum as well, but let's see Xayzeck.

Have you recieved my fruit tonight xayzeck? if no I guess we'll just 1v1

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #140) » Fri May 16, 2014 5:59 am

Post by shos »

Its like in shos gamrs i post as IA and in IA game i post as shos

So uh did you just fall into my trap or not

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #141) » Fri May 16, 2014 7:48 am

Post by shos »

nobody sent you a fruit.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #142) » Sat May 17, 2014 1:32 am

Post by shos »

this is wierd

Saki is the only one that makes sense, and is conftown, lol.

caled vs Xay is the drill of today; Xayzek fell into my trap and claimed he recieved fruit, but it could be that caled himself or NM sent a fruit to him for some reason. perhaps NM expected to not die and so if caled is still alive, it might conftown him..

caled voting me is idiotic and makes absolutely no sense.

what we do, Saki.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1214 (isolation #143) » Sun May 18, 2014 1:25 am

Post by shos »

In post 1212, Wisdom wrote:
Vote Count 5.1
shos (1)
-
caledfwitch

Not Voting:
shos, Xayzeck, Saki

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 5 ends in (expired on 2014-05-27 05:28:16).
Me

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #144) » Sun May 18, 2014 6:35 am

Post by shos »

I totally understand, but Xayzeck just claimed that he recieved fruit. why would caledscum fruit the Viomi slot?

Also, we can test that by nolynching and having the fruit circle, to see how many fruits the Viomi slot has. if she still has 2, Xayzeck is scum. if only 1, caled scum.

game won? :D

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #145) » Sun May 18, 2014 6:37 am

Post by shos »

caled fruits me, Xayzeck fruits you. if either of us dies and the other gets fruit, game won; so we don't die.

next thing tomorrow, Viomi needs to fruit again, but that kinda dictates that the fruited target dies.... hrrmph.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #146) » Sun May 18, 2014 9:35 am

Post by shos »

Arr. wait.unvote.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #147) » Sun May 18, 2014 10:49 am

Post by shos »

*sigh* I was so obvtown this game.

anyway. setup specs ahead:

Viomi slot now has, supposedly 2 shots.

I have 1
you have 1
caled has 1.

Now, Xay fell into the trap and said he recieved fruit. now, NM died. that means that scum did not send fruit. that means if someone sent fruit, it is town. that means it has to be NM, if Xay is town.

now, why would NM do such a thing....

the only good outcome of this is if...well no, actually, there is absolutely no way that two EXTRA townies get conftowned today. so why would NM do that? he wouldn't.

VOTE: Xayzek

good trap is good.

Viomi has been the scumread of me, SiX, and more; we weren't wrong.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #148) » Sun May 18, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1223, Saki wrote:
In post 1222, shos wrote:Now, Xay fell into the trap and said he recieved fruit. now, NM died. that means that scum did not send fruit. that means if someone sent fruit, it is town. that means it has to be NM, if Xay is town.
you're ignoring the fact that caled supposedly did nothing yesterday if this is true

so yesterday
caled killed NM to frame Viomi
Viomi fruited NM
NM fruited Viomi
I fruited caled

please stick to the nolynch.
why would NM fruit viomi? there's no possible outcome that this is beneficial.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #149) » Sun May 18, 2014 8:11 pm

Post by shos »

But if we NL and nokill then tomorrow one of is dies and the twonot cobftown blame each other. No use. Itll just give lylo instead of mylo.

Caled, stopbeing a dumbfuck. You are voting a conftown and using that as a reason to be town? *sigh* this lylo is hard.

NM tried to make a gambit and see what happens, which, as i explained somewhere, would be perfect, it is PRECISELY the trap I used here. To get someone to lie about fruiting. I honestly cannot see why NM would do that; see the last posts of yeaterday - we had a plan to follow; he needed to keep that fruit.

Also, why kill him over me? He was probably right in calling viomi scum(i was doubting myself)..

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #150) » Tue May 20, 2014 2:44 am

Post by shos »

In post 1235, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:eh fuckit; caled is so fucking scummy, I *want* to vote him, but...oh man NM. why. WHYYY.
me.

also UNVOTE:

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #151) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:01 am

Post by shos »

In post 1182, caledfwitch wrote:I did not fruit, as I said yesterday, but I DID get a fruit.
u has 2 fruit yes

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #152) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:02 am

Post by shos »

In post 1168, Viomi wrote:On that note, I'm not fruiting either.
u has 2 fruit 2 no

so y u say u haz 1?

who did you fruit?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #153) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:02 am

Post by shos »

In post 1237, Xayzeck wrote:saki about your plan

what happens if there's no kill? we've all only got 1 fruit left too, so after tonight there'll be no more fruits to do anything, unless caled doesn't fruit

at least I think we all have 1 fruit left to give?

personally, I'm not sure going another night with a plan is a good idea. I don't see anything we can gain from it
WHO DID YOU SLOT FRUIT AND ON WHAT NIGHT.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #154) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:09 am

Post by shos »

so. again. why the fuck would NM fruit Viomi? he would have fruited ME if anything.

VOTE: xayzeck no no no nono

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #155) » Tue May 20, 2014 3:12 am

Post by shos »

I layed a trap down assuming that NM followed the plan which he and I 150% agreed on. you fell into it and claimed that you recieved a fruit (supposedly from me) but alas! there is no sender. so you basically lied your butt to save your face, assuming I wasn't lying, because you were lazy to read the whole 50 pages before commenting.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #156) » Tue May 20, 2014 4:00 am

Post by shos »

Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:should I go fuckall and hammer or wait for her to talk?
In post 1247, Interdimensional Arsehole wrote:it was, because I told you we're going to 1v1 if you didn't get the fruit, and any option is better than a 1v1 with me :coolface: B)

...anyway. why are YOU not voting caled? and why isn't caled voting you? two dumbfucks or am I jus tmissing something?
memememe

sorry I keep whizzing between the two accounts, it's so frustrating

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #157) » Tue May 20, 2014 4:01 am

Post by shos »

In post 1257, Xayzeck wrote:i would recommend fuckall and hammer because this would be the most protown thing you could do right now

pedit: LOL
that was a question for the conftown not for the 1v1ing person

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (isolation #158) » Tue May 20, 2014 4:02 am

Post by shos »

but really though caled's play is just SOO terribad and has been and I don't think there's anything he can say that'll do.

SiX, if we lose this, you're my hero. oh and I'm sorry. oh and blame caled. and saki.

VOTE: Caled

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #159) » Tue May 20, 2014 4:02 am

Post by shos »

xay please tell me you're town

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #160) » Wed May 21, 2014 1:51 am

Post by shos »

Oh six, I am sorry. :(

Return to “Completed Open Games”