-
shos

caledfwitch (1)
-
Viomi

Not Voting:
caledfwitch, Saki, Not_Mafia, SiX

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Day 4 ends in (expired on 2014-05-17 09:57:58).
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 4:34 am

Post by shos »

Yes, viomi, there is reason.
In post 977, Viomi wrote:If anything, joker's shos reads look like his usual scumbuddy. Looking over shos conftown to see if there's an error there.
we have been discussing night actions for like a gazillion posts. I can honestly not believe you actually have been serious. but then..
In post 979, Viomi wrote:
In post 978, Not_Mafia wrote:If Pasch sent fruit to SiX then Shos could have claimed to have sent fruit to SiX without being CC'd, however the chances of him predicting this are next to 0, unless Pasch breadcrumbed it somehow. But even then that's a ridiculous risk and not one that a solo scum who was being pretty universally townread would take.

So basically, the circumstances that would have to happen for him to not be conf town, are too wtf to seriously consider.
Wait.

I don't care that the circumstances for him to not be conf town are too wtf, you're saying they are possible?

Which makes shos unlikely scum, but not CONFIRMED town as it is POSSIBLE.

But that combined with joker's scumbuddy reads on him...?

Looking through pasche's ISO now... I mean, honestly Pasche was the most towny player, he could have predicted his own demise.

Plus, it's possible Hermy sent it and forgot to say / trolled us and didn't say because wtf... That and her selfhammer, I couldn't see that being extremely far off.
you couldn't see that being extremely far off?

what you say happened is:
shosscum shot someone and randomly decided to claim to have sent SiX a fruit. entirely by coincidence, Hermy sent a fruit to SiX, and 'forgot to say / trolled us'. I mean seriously?? do you have any idea how far fetched that is? I mean wtf?
In post 981, Viomi wrote:
In post 980, Not_Mafia wrote:True that is possible, and if she did that she (potentially) gamethrew, which from what I've seen from her actually wouldn't shock me. However, even if we completely ignore the fruiting situation, I'd much rather be lynching most of the player list than Shos anyway
So you'd rather lynch me over shos, even with joker's obvious scumbuddy reads on him?

Honestly I'm starting to question shos as town a lot, what with this possibility now in light and seeing shos game so far... Always seemed like he was sort of there, but mostly directing lynches from the background. Has had a town-pass this whole game for seemingly nothing. I don't like it, sets off red flags in my head.
firstly, you have yet to show us those 'obvious scumbuddy reads'(what does that even mean?). secondly, I never had a town-pass, in gamestart I was (along with pasch) the only one who actually did something(one can argue that kaboom too but too much spam for his own good), so I was townread. then, I conftowned myself on purpose by means of that fruit to SiX, and you forcibly push this shit, I mean wtf.
In post 990, Viomi wrote:
In post 982, shos wrote:gonna go and VOTE: Viomi for this ridiculous attempt.
Attempt? I haven't even voted you. It's called I want to be
safe
and not let scum get "conftown" because of something we might have missed.
In post 983, Saki wrote:I got fruit, ty caled

forgot to send fruit overnight since I wasn't aware that we were fruiting

if we do something important like that can we please discuss that first and not try to carry it out after something like yesterday's lynch
We discussed it. Everything was discussed. We all knew what to do.
It's not
our
fault you can't fucking read.
no, that is called mudslinging like a fool honey, actions do not require a vote to be seen through.

also, I huged this last sentence because OMG LOL considering:
In post 994, Viomi wrote:Also, has anyone thought about the possibility of 3 total scum, e.g. still two alive?
OMGLOLZYO

...now seriously. it's liek you haven't been in the game at all.
In post 993, Viomi wrote:Gonna put that conftown crown back on him cause apparently questioning it pissed him off enough to vote me :L

In the meantime, the scummiest out of all of us in my opinion, VOTE: Caled
"oh I'll call you town so that you dont vote me" - good, THAT is what's gonna make me unvote.

any REASONS for the caled vote? you've been ISOing sooooooo mufuuufuuuuuuckinnnnuuuuuuch and yet not a single quote for bliss?
In post 991, Viomi wrote:I still have two fruits, I forgot to fruit last night because I was mostly focusing on other games + I've been rather sick lately so. I kind of forgot to send in my fruit.
OMGLOLZYO can you ever sound any faker? "oh yeah I was focusing on other games, couldn't PM the mod a name that is provided to me already". +"I was sick ya I give lots of details so that it sounds like I'm not lying. Sickness makes you unable to send a PM ofcourse".

I'll try to find that official name of the lying-people-add-details soon
In post 992, Viomi wrote:Also, I think this means scum is in fruiters or shos. Since scum would've either fruited as the plan, didn't fruit because they were not supposed to (shos), or killed someone, and since there was no kill last night...
wtf is this.? scum could just nokill. if they fruited, that is null. if they hadn't fruited - that is null. anyone else fruited - is null. anyone else not fruited - is null. because there is no kill. THAT IS THE IDEA OF FRUITING, FORCING A NOKILL. not to mention, of course, the attempt to clear oneself as town since you hadn't fruited tonight and scum did or me.

*sigh*
all aboard pleaz

but first I wanna see the 'case' on caled and the 'case' linking me to joker.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 4:38 am

Post by shos »

http://jinavie.tumblr.com/post/93724788 ... 2Zf9fl_tWI

ctrl+F 'conversely' and read.

also, how comes you've been rather sick lately, sick enough to forget to send in the night action, but not sick enough to make like 3 ISOs, post a dozen posts, and come to the conclusion that the only conftown is scum?

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Viomi »

Well I apologize for trying to play the game, shos, regardless of my sickness. Had no idea that was scummy.

caled because she's the scummiest out of the playerlist, and just lurking her way to scum-victory.

And can you really not understand what I meant by "scumbuddy reads" when referring to joker? We have been talking for this for a while. Have you been reading? joker reads his scumbuddy as "50/50" in every game I've read of his. That's exactly how he read you this game, so I apologize for getting uneasy around that and wanting to look to see if your conftown was legit. I didn't think I
needed
to quote it, considering someone else had (SiX or NM, I believe) right before I posted about it. Context, shos. Context.

Also, it's not really a case since I was thinking of a possibility of 3 scum, and that you and a buddy might have worked together to pull off conftown. I hadn't read the setup, so once again, my apologies.

I fail to see how any of your post makes me "scummy". Have you meta'd me? This is always my late-game. Also the reason I've been hydraing with Chrimi lately, because apparently I'm the easy late game lynch in every single one of my town games, including this one. Anyone who has played with me,
especially
Pasche, knows this. In fact, here's another thought:

If you really think I'm scum, do me a favor and explain to me why the hell I would've NK'd Pasche? Considering I was in his town-book as far as I can tell, and he knows how I break down scummily late game especially as town, I would never have killed him. And Nobody Special? I've played so many games with him, his playstyle is horrible and he would be easy to get town to lynch. Why would I waste an NK on him?

And lastly, joker. joker does
not
bus. He is bad as scum (hence getting lynched D1) and probably doesn't know
how
to.

Your horrible 'case' and OMGUS vote is kind of annoying. You have to be worse of a VI than me :I
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Viomi »

EBWOP; Me being sick also has nothing to do with me forgetting to fruit.

Also, have you been reading? I don't think you're scum, jfc. Calm your OMGUS flailing and read my previous posts about how I was dropping it
because
of NM's points about how 'wtf' the situation would have to be for you to not be conftown.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 516, caledfwitch wrote:I have been busy today, but here are my reads, replete with banter and the occasional question (copy-pasted from a word document). I've rated each player out of fifteen, with zero being total scumwad and fifteen being an angelic townbutt. If you ask "why fifteen?????" then i s2g

GIF
- Mostly just ideas about when to use the fruit vending ability and that chart about who he thinks are town/scum. I would want to keep him alive just so he can actually do something because you almost never do anything on day 1. *cough* ocremix *cough* 5/15

Hermy
- I didn't like your attitude in the beginning, but now you seem willing to co-operate. If only you actually would, but you've played like this in the games I've seen you in so not really expecting too much. 9/15

Joker
- It seems like you want something to happen, yet are unwilling to do something yourself. That smells a little fishy. (I would use a fruit joke here but I can't think of one.) (I admittedly did this a lot back in the early days when I had just joined the site.) 7/15

kerploder
- Your twelve-year-old typing style is very disarming, it's gotta be said. Apart from that, he seems to be trying his best to help the town, but I might change this in the future when I read through your metas. 10/15

NS
- Post #497 is a little suspicious, but otherwise pbhpthtpthbtpbthph geh
...Just trying to read this guy is a headache. I may or may not go into more detail later on. 7/15

NN
- More townish than I expected. Although pushing cxin out was a dick move, you seem to have good intentions behind them. 11/15

Pasch
- Theoretically, if Pasch and Joker were scumbuddies, this could be a slight nudge to get the latter to play more actively. However, Joker doesn't seem to have acted on that yet. Otherwise, he seems pretty clean, but that might change. (I've seen you in the Song Contest U-Pick, but I don't want to read through that again.) 8/15

shos
- Why is GIF asking about mechanics seen as scummy? It's better than trying to work it out yourself, coming to the wrong conclusion, and starting a train wreck of a game. 8.5/15

six
- What's up with that list? I'm seeing that as a lynch-all-lurkers thing, and I think everyone has agreed that policy lynching is a bad thing today. 6/15

Viomi
- You remind me of RC. I don't like thinking about RC. I don't know if you changing your icon to Redglare was meant as a temporary celebration for 4/13, or an attempt to do the justice shtick, but admittedly it's not helping you too much. 4.5/15

In short, I'm not moving my vote off of Viomi. Just one more question: six, why do you seem to only care about policy lynching?? That seems lazy and shallow.
Also, I don't want to go quote every one of caled's 19 posts, although I could. Or you could just ISO her.

Her 19 posts consist of:
- Really weak reads
- Some awkward trying to connect joker to Pasche
- A whole lot of fluff
- Pushing a few of the town lynches

And that's it.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 4:18 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 388, joker443 wrote:Right after reading like 3 pages since last night haha..
Cinxlee: yeah over reaction but a bit harsh to have him get replaced out..this games bullshit
Kabooooom feeling he's town he's done a lot to help town from what I've read
Hermy scummy as fuck seems to moan about other people not doing anything productive but yet doesn't actually do much to help town main reason for voting
Shos bit 50 50 on you ATM
Viomi scum thought you was from day one you're a waste of time
The others ain't got full reads on you yet
And this is what I was talking about.

Earlier in this thread, someone brought in some quotes from an old game with joker as scum. It had reads.
They had the scum-buddy's reads bolded, and they all had "50/50 iffy" on them. Just like the above.
The guy he was hard-core pushing D1 in that game? Flipped town.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 694, kabooooom wrote:
viomi
pach
hermy
are obv. Town ppl
There's also this.
In post 927, shos wrote:actually good point

VOTE: six

if that doesn't win us, Hermy should be next for L-1 without saying it
And what happened to wanting to lynch SiX, shos? Just dropped it for whatever your case on me was supposed to be?
In post 639, joker443 wrote:Kabooooom here you go
Viomi constantly arguing with people but no actual help, Sheeps himself and moans at people for it hypocrite as I've said before mainly gut reason for thinking he's scum
Hermy still thinking they're partners doesn't really help plus gives me the creeps
Kaboooom actually does something productive tbh think he's town
Six seems town not really got anything to suggest otherwise

Pasch annoys me a lot constantly disappearing but don't think scum
The rest not really much to go on
Oh, and I really hate this SiX read here. Reminds me of the 50/50 thing he did with his scum-partner in the other game.
Perhaps trying to lump shos and six as buddies, by giving them similar reads?

Regardless, my lynch candidates are caled and SiX.

Oh, and
In post 640, joker443 wrote:
In post 638, kabooooom wrote:
vote:six
Really??
This too.
Saki
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Saki
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Saki »

self meta and stuff like "joker is bad and can't bus"

:o

bad, bad, bad
retired
LoL - Atlantica / Viera Assassin (NA)
FFXIV - Seiina Araki of
Coeurl
Sargantanas
unsubbed
GTKAS: Saki
SiX
SiX
Goon
SiX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 5:19 pm

Post by SiX »

In post 949, Viomi wrote:I had a whole long post and then closed the tab, so here's a summary:

SiX is town and there's no way in hell I'm going with a SiX lynch. His D1 interactions with joker and not hammering me read as really town.

Lynch candidates are Saki, Nm, Hermy, and caled. Saki is new and I don't have much on their slot. NM looks fairly scummy, but not as bad as Hermy. Hermy is basically "lurk until there's enough dead town that I can surface and start causing lynches". Eww. caledwitch seems generally off and anti-town, but it doesn't stand out as much as Hermy.

VOTE: Hermy
So now for questioning your legitimacy I'm all of sudden a reason for lynch? D:
Feels like you attempted to white knight me here, failed and now I'm a reason for lynch.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 5:36 pm

Post by Viomi »

Which is why I'm voting caled, and not you. I still think you're more towny than a no-content fluff scum lurker. But NM's points yesterday did give me some red flags.
Viomi
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Viomi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Sun May 04, 2014 5:37 pm

Post by Viomi »

In post 1008, Saki wrote:self meta and stuff like "joker is bad and can't bus"

:o

bad, bad, bad
Saki are you going to do anything besides mudsling to get any lynch you can instead of helping town at all?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 12:44 am

Post by shos »

In post 1003, Viomi wrote:AtE

self meta

why would I kill pasche? NS?
because everyone thought he was town, duh. he was the most obvious nightkill in the history of MS.
nobody had any interest to kill NS, so basically, that's a NK to confuse town.

OMFGUS

In post 1004, Viomi wrote:EBWOP; Me being sick also has nothing to do with me forgetting to fruit.

Also, have you been reading? I don't think you're scum, jfc. Calm your OMGUS flailing and read my previous posts about how I was dropping it
because
of NM's points about how 'wtf' the situation would have to be for you to not be conftown.
so why did you mention it when I asked why you didn't fruit? read: 'inconsistencies with details', same link on how to find liars.

I'm not OMGUSing you, hun. stop telling me you don't scumread me, that is not the reason I'm voting you.

In post 1005, Viomi wrote:
In post 516, caledfwitch wrote:longpost
<stuff that don't have anything to do with the quoted post>
  • lurk
  • lurk
  • something that isn't scummy
  • lurk
And that's it.
FTFY.
you called me town
Yes, reads change.
In post 1009, SiX wrote:
In post 949, Viomi wrote:I had a whole long post and then closed the tab, so here's a summary:

SiX is town and there's no way in hell I'm going with a SiX lynch. His D1 interactions with joker and not hammering me read as really town.

Lynch candidates are Saki, Nm, Hermy, and caled. Saki is new and I don't have much on their slot. NM looks fairly scummy, but not as bad as Hermy. Hermy is basically "lurk until there's enough dead town that I can surface and start causing lynches". Eww. caledwitch seems generally off and anti-town, but it doesn't stand out as much as Hermy.

VOTE: Hermy
So now for questioning your legitimacy I'm all of sudden a reason for lynch? D:
Feels like you attempted to white knight me here, failed and now I'm a reason for lynch.

this is a really good point. not a long while ago these interactions made you townread him, and now these same ones make you call him scum? explain please.

meanwhile can we make a list of people with how many fruits they have:

Saki
- 2 fruit left
Shos
- 1 fruit left
SiX
- 1 fruit left
Viomi
- 2 fruit left
Caled
- 1 fruit left

is this correct?
that means we all fruit tonight too.
Saki>SiX>Viomi(or caled if dead)>caled>Saki

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 12:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I exist
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 1:59 am

Post by shos »

Damn it.

well then it's good that these lollercopters hadn't fruited. we can use that to prevent an extra kill.

I doubt NM is scum, so what if we lynch Caled today and have Saki fruit NM and Viomi fruit SiX. if someone dies we will have 4p mylo with 2 conftowns. if nobody dies, we earned another killfree night, so that we lynch Viomi and everyone fruit, we get to 4p mylo with meconftown still alive?

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I like the fruiting part of the plan but I'd still lean towards a SiX lynch over a Caled lynch.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:15 am

Post by shos »

I can work with that. Caled was just a random choice between the two.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:16 am

Post by shos »

we lynch Caled today and have Saki fruit NM and Viomi fruit SiX. if someone dies we will have 4p mylo with 2 conftowns. if nobody dies, we earned another killfree night, so that we lynch Viomi and everyone fruit, we get to 4p mylo with meconftown still alive?

we lynch SiX today and have Saki fruit NM and Viomi fruit caled. if someone dies we will have 4p mylo with 2 conftowns. if nobody dies, we earned another killfree night, so that we lynch Viomi and everyone fruit, we get to 4p mylo with meconftown still alive?

^^^are the two scenarios preferable by me

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'll go ahead and VOTE: SiX then
SiX
SiX
Goon
SiX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:20 am

Post by SiX »

Why would we lynch me? Don't even suggest something as shitty as that, not even as a joke.
We're going full force forth against NM and Viomi. Either of them is the scum.

Also, just going to say this once. If town loses this game, caled and saki are to blame for not contributing with anything but shady quotes.
SiX
SiX
Goon
SiX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:26 am

Post by SiX »

In post 1018, Not_Mafia wrote:I'll go ahead and VOTE: SiX then
Seriously you're as scummy as scum can possible get.

Firstly you lead Kabooooom to his death based on Joker town reading him.
Secondly you lead Hermy to her death.
Thirdly you're trying to lead me to my death base don Joker town reading me.

You're using a wrong-proven read twice, you're the source of 2 mislynches and an attempt to the third mislynch.
as if that's not enough your scumslip with the pieces also talks for itself.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:28 am

Post by shos »

why wouldn't we?
this plan allows us to keep conftown(possibly plural) alive, and lynch(no NKs) 3 people of the 5 possibilities.

Also town have lots of reason to have lost, for example, two town selfhammers -_-

SiX
SiX
Goon
SiX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:28 am

Post by SiX »

Who wouldn't self hammer with this retarded team.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:30 am

Post by shos »

SiX, I don't recall NM being the lead role in ANY of those mislynches; not to mention both selfhammered as town.

the current situation dictates that best is to either lynch you, caled, or NM. I think that is the right choice.

SiX wrote:Who wouldn't self hammer with this retarded team.
any townie should never hammer if he plays to his win conditions

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon May 05, 2014 2:33 am

Post by shos »

also this AtE is terribly making you look bad

Return to “Completed Open Games”