Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #127 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Before I start reading, I'd like to know if anyone took a look at the only other iteration of this game?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #140 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Formerfish »

First let me get some of the pleasantries out of the way.
Hello TSO, and Hayato. Nice to see you both.
The rest of you I do not know yet, so Hi.

@Don
- You were in the first run of this game, but replaced out, how much of it did you actually read? More questions based off your response. What is it that you aren’t buying from IV?

@Siv
- 2 nights of no kills seems like a good idea to me, your use of the word “just” makes it sound like you think it is a suboptimal plan. What are you talking about with a fruit circle? You said “still think” it’s a good idea, but I don’t see that mentioned anywhere else. “The best we can hope for it we prevent two night kills” that sounds like a pretty good deal actually, why again are you shitting all over the idea of 2 nights free of death? That means that we are going to have 3 days worth of information to be able to examine before we even worry about a kill. And then when the killing starts we we be able to examine the kill choices in context with the lynches to find a fairly decent shot of getting scum. And that is with the idea that we don’t hit scum before then. And you find scum during the day by catching them saying stupid shit like they don’t know how to win during the day.
In post 43, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:I was thinking about this, and it's risky. And it's also a bit silly. I was focusing on getting an extra lynch and it's pretty much impossible.
Hayato, what about the information an extra lynch would give? What about the information we get from the people who would have died? "Information" is so nebulous it's not really worth it.
It seems like you are agreeing with Bulge, but then you vote him in the next post for “jumping” on a Hayato wagon. Explain this seeming discrepancy. Ok, so you kinda do, but you blame the vote on him pushing a lynch based off playstyle and not alignment. Again something that hasn’t been brought up previously in the thread. What do you know about Hayatos playstyle and why do you think Bulge is pushing a lynch based off that? You don’t think scum would put forth an idea that seemingly makes sense to them, but in reality is just shit? And again you mention “Our Plan” in reference to the plan that Bulge has solidified, yet you are voting him. There is a disconnect here. How can you judge the quickness of someone deciding they want to lynch a player? I decide in one post sometimes and fucking run it into the ground. Sometimes a person is just able to pick something up that pings them so hard they see red. #103 has you now against the ordered plan, going with Hayato and talking about the fruit circle again. I am still curious about where the fruit circle idea was ever explained. In #112 you mention that everything he has posted could come from scumBulge, where did you dive into his meta to gain that viewpoint?
#79 is me saying "The info from hayato's plan is better, but nobody besides us gets the plan so the information will go completely to waste if we do it because we'll die in the interim."
How do you get this (above) from this (below)
I kinda see what hayato is planning.

But yeah, I say we just run it the other way. There aren't enough people who get it for us to not just get wiped out at night and screwed over.
Especially when #80 has you saying that Hayatos plan doesn’t actually make sense.
In post 134, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:I don't want to lose the opportunity to lynch scum by losing the argument with you.
Not talking to bulge anymore.
Town normally doesn’t do this IMO.

@Bulge
- It’s a solid plan, and one that was proposed in the first game as well. Can you guess which alignment suggested it without looking, I will give you a cookie if you can.
In post 36, The Bulge wrote:
In post 34, hayatoBL wrote:@TSO & Bulge
Have you really made some thought on what would have happend if we let people optionally give fruit? If so, why doesn't it make any sense?
Assuming you mean go with the list order plan but don't make it mandatory...
1) It's a waste of fruit for people who do decide to give.
2) It only works as process of elimination and gives us nothing conclusive.
3) It is incredibly easy for mafia to work around it (ie, take turns killing)
4) It won't stop any night kills.
We're making it compulsive.
I like this post a lot from you. I don’t see this coming from a scum mindset whatsoever. Also don’t see many scum who want a vote count out there.

@Hayato
- every plan has a loop hole in it, if not then this wouldn’t be any fun. The chance that scum are paired up is very low, and it looks like you are trying to stall. And I hope your vote on Don was still RVS. And then you legit use an RVS vote as evidence of scum (nice attempt to discredit Bulge by calling him a newbie btw)… Only too then, within 3 posts where you pose a scenario, answer it yourself, and change your opinion, decide that maybe the scum busser has a good plan. Your idea of optional fruit giving is horrible, and you should probably see rope for suggesting it. You seriously think that getting the info off 2 night kills would be more beneficial than 3 whole days of discussion? Your vote on Bulge is bad, and you should feel bad. If you don’t think Bulge is scum, why are you voting him? No one said you are stupid, projecting a bit? I am baffled by post #94 by the way. Did you really declare you vote as serious this late in the game? RVS has been over for quite some time, and you’ve made other serious votes, why is this one more serious than the others?

@Math
- #69 was pointless, especially considering what else is going on in the game. You scum coming in to whiteknight your buddy? Telling him to eventually come over to the other side and agree with the original plan? You guys must not have daychat. Do you think that IV is scum lurking? Activity has nothing to do with alignment.

Town
Bulge
Don
Aronis
TSO
Have
Bins
IV
________________________________ Lynch line
Math
Haya
Siv

Vote Siv
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #157 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:00 am

Post by Formerfish »

You want to actually point out the fails? If not I'm just going to chalk this accusation up to deflection.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #162 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:17 am

Post by Formerfish »

That's funny that you accuse everyone who scum reads you as having confbias. I actually just read the thread straight through without knowing what was going on later and came to scum you. It looks like Fitz did the same thing. But it doesn't matter because you are taking your (scum) ball and going home because us mean bullies are being mean.

Does this mean you won't be addressing any of the questions I posed in my catch up post? Cause that would make me sad and happy at the same time. Sad because you would avoid accountability for anything and happy because you are probably scum.

By all means though, try yo discredit our reads more without ever actually arguing them.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #167 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:44 am

Post by Formerfish »

Boo fucking hoo.

You think our 4 deep scum team decided to gang up on you?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #168 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Formerfish »

You have no reads. None at all?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #177 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Formerfish »

I'm in on the plan.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #181 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Formerfish »

Now you are throwing a temper tantrum? Jesus.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #186 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:21 am

Post by Formerfish »

Similar, yes. Identical, no Sir.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #189 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Is this the "fruit circle" idea you have floated twice without ever actually explaining?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #191 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Was that something you worked out in the scum thread, copied and pasted, then realized you left the ending for your buddy on there?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #193 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by Formerfish »

No clue, I didn't get that far into the other game. Why else would you have some completely unrelated shit in your post?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #208 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by Formerfish »

So you are saying we didn't fall for your test, meaning maybe we aren't engaging in as much confbias as you think we are. And if you can't understand why its important for the first part of Fitz's question to be there then I don't know if any amount of explaining will make a difference.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #221 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:39 am

Post by Formerfish »

What was the message he misinterpreted?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #265 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

VOTE: Unvote

My reads have been shit lately.

VOTE: Hayato

Gotta be honest, feels like you are trying to play me by singling me out with the replace shit, also you look scummy as hell and should probably hang.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #288 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Formerfish »

Fitz, remind me of your top 3 suspects right now. If we share someone would you like to make a concerted effort to see them hang?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #291 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:46 am

Post by Formerfish »

I see more scum motivation from Hayato. Would you like yo join me in lynching him? I know you want Siv, but I'm seeing more frustrated town than anything else right now. If he is scum he'll show it over time.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #296 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:24 am

Post by Formerfish »

Buddying, being able to deny accountability when a person flips town because he was only following your lead.

That question really worries me because its not like you saw the reasons and disregarded them, its like you couldn't even imagine them.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #297 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:38 am

Post by Formerfish »

TSO what is the hold up on reading 11 pages?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #301 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Alright, what have you read so far?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #331 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:40 am

Post by Formerfish »

Neil should know who I am. We just played a newbie game together where I spearheaded his lynch after he shittily tunneled me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #338 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:06 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 332, neil1113 wrote:
In post 330, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Neil on a scale of 1-10 how good are you as town and as scum? (separate answers please)

As town? Eh... 5. As scum? I'd say 8 or 9. I don't normally lose scum games.

In post 331, Formerfish wrote:Neil should know who I am. We just played a newbie game together where I spearheaded his lynch after he shittily tunneled me.

Ah yes, where you spearheaded a mislynch. It was great. I also had no time what-so-ever to put into that game unfortunately. I'd rather not remember that. But to be fair, it's not difficult to "spearhead" a mislynch with a hundred newbies... it's like bragging because you successfully convinced a group of 3 year olds that Santa exists. Weren't you town that game? I don't think bragging about spearheading a mislynch with a terrible crappy case that only went through because I wasn't around to stop it, is something to boast about personally. But whatever floats your boat, cutie. ;)

That is quite the odd reaction to what I said. I was mearly pointing out the fained lack of recognition was slightly disingenuous since we recently played a game together where we had significant interaction, and we have played one together in the past as well. Maybe my feelings were hurt a bit because I failed to make a lasting impression on you...
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #341 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:33 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 340, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Hmm, I really didn't think #330 through.

What does this mean? I don't even...
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #345 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:33 am

Post by Formerfish »

Hey Robo, take your mass prod and shove it.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #349 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:47 am

Post by Formerfish »

/url], havingfitz"]
Why is the Neil wagon bs? [/quote]

Because his behavior screams town.

And why are you voting math? Especially given that the only person (aside from math) that you cast suspicion towards is Siv...who is also voting math. :?

Because we need a lynch and he's the person most likely to get lynched that isn't clearly town. Also bussing.[/quote]

His behavior since he replaced in, or his slots since the start of the game? Also, do you have anything you could point to showing his townieness? I think that would help in your defense of him.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #363 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:37 am

Post by Formerfish »

Math I have to disagree with you on the point you just made. Scum has more of a stake in knowing the setup so they can take full advantage of it. As town I barely look things over, just enough to have an understanding of what is going on. If I come across something that I don't understand I look then, or ask a question.

So saying that town are more diligent about setup is false.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #369 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Formerfish »

Math, are you saying DJ is scum or shitty town? If you are saying scum then that's one thing, but if you are saying he is bad town then maybe you shouldn't worry about defending yourself so much if his accusation is really that far off base and help is find some actual scum.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #379 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 370, don_johnson wrote:or we could agree that dj is awesome town all the time and realize that he has a knack for finding scum early and without having to read too much and then we could vote mathbandit and watch him flip scum. but whatevz.

Or you could not cock block me and let Math answer the fucking question first. Just a thought though. There is a reason that I asked the question and it would be fantastic to hear the answer.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #380 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 362, IceGuy wrote:
In post 354, havingfitz wrote:
I mean....there's no deadline in the game, he places a 3rd vote on someone he gives no reason for suspecting, and avoids putting a 2nd vote (ie same as math att) on his voiced suspect (Siv) who would most assuredly regain votes that had dropped off his wagon: me, ~fish, ~bins, ~The Bulge.

Little activity is bad for town. This game has all but stalled. We need it to get going, otherwise scum can just lurk to victory.

Also, Siv is a suspect, but not high on my suspect list. I still read him as town, except for that one post that is scummy as fuck.

You are right, little activity is bad for town and for the game. It allows scum to hide and slink by because they don't have to put words behind their actions and avoid accountability. However, if we rush to a vote and go to night then there isn't
any
discussion going on which is worse. The game has stalled, but how about instead of pushing us all on a lynch you try to interact with someone specifically and get some talk started?

In post 365, havingfitz wrote:
In post 23, hayatoBL wrote:giving the fruit to the guy below would be dangerous to town, if by chance one mafia is below the other mafia in the list.

We should think about this some more.
In post 336, IceGuy wrote:I will personally lead the wagon on everyone who claims to not have followed the strategy.

Ice...Why is the hayato/Neil slot screaming town to you?

Who are your top three suspects?

Inactivity is bad but it's no excuse to rush into a lynch. We need to wait for a lynch until everyone is back in the game. To include you and Neil and whoever is replacing TSO.

I like this post a lot, and look forward to Ice replying to the posts that you quoted.

In post 371, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:
In post 354, havingfitz wrote:And why does the day need" to end right fucking now?"
You/Ice just joined and have not contributed anything.
Neil has just joined and not contributed anything.
TSO is in the process of being replaced.
don_johnson is on extended v/la.
Everyone else is underposting. ....

Shouldn't we see what the new blood can contribute before ending the day?

I was thinking basically this. Fitz gets townpoints.

UNVOTE: mathbandit

My vote was basically PoE. People I'm fine with lynching are don, math and... that's kindof it. Maybe aronis, but probably not. Everyone else looks either towner or just better than those two players.

If you are "fine" with lynching math why do you unvote him here? And I know you mention it in a later post, but how is it that a) You forgot about Bulge, and b) You have no read on Bulge anymore?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #382 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Reading back over that it does come off a little harsh. My apologies.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #409 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:53 am

Post by Formerfish »

If you mean prod dodges and unkept promises for content, then sure you guys are active.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #416 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I think its funny you boil down my reasoning to the singularly weakest point that I made against Haya. I would even say it ventures close to a misrep because of how trivial you made my vote and position seem. I've been doing well in recent times (ib4 Neil bitches about that newbie game) to avoid death tunnels, you are quickly making yourself a good candidate for an exception.

Do not do that again.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #419 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Unvote

I didnt mean to imply you were a bitch, and I didn't mean for that to come off as harsh as it did. Sometimes I let my tone get away from me. I'm going to reevaluate my reads. Do you have a time frame on reading the game?

And Siv, I never said it was the best case in the world, just that there was more involved than the one thing you mentioned that made me seem kinda superficial.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #422 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Well that is going to be a waste of a fing vote.

Does anyone have a legit idea on how we go forward from here? We still need our replacements to be found, and we need our newer people to go back and actually read the entire game, give us their views and then look at things.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #452 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Formerfish »

I am will to vote Neil, Ice, or TSO slot right now.

I don't see scum math being this upset over inactivity. I just don't.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #456 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:52 am

Post by Formerfish »

Siv your case on me is bullshit and you know it. You are scum reading me because I'm acting like I had more of a case on Haya/Neil right? That is pants on head stupid right there.

And just to clarify, my threat against you was made so you would not misrep me again, not to dissuade you from questioning me. I don't like misreppers, they make me something something.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #461 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Formerfish »

I would be fine with a page by page.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #466 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:58 am

Post by Formerfish »

Yup, never said they don't. Just that o don't see this as that. Try harder.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #470 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Well considering you are at l-2 I can see why self hammering isn't happening. I am going to put you at l-1 though. I think your push on Bulge was bad, your push on math was bad, and your push on me was bad. Your reads list was a hot pile of crap. You are all about lynching people, until you unvote them with little to no reasoning, looks a whole lot like leaving your mislynch options open. Neil reminded me of it but some of your earlier posts definitely sounded like extentions of nonexisting previous conversations.

So VOTE: Sic
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #473 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I think that we are best suited to pass to the person below us. Robo should not let it come back to a day phase without replacing all of the people he has to replace.

I will say this for the sake of the replace ins

We are all sending fruit to the slot below your own on the list of players. Failure to do so will be considered a scum claim and you will be strung up without a second thought. If you are not scum then this is the ideal plan as it forces scum to no kill for 2 nights.

So, yeah.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #476 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Formerfish »

VOTE: Unvote

Only for a minute so we can discuss this plan.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #477 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I actually like this idea. If we lynch scum then we could have all the odd players pass fruit along. Scum would either

a. pass fruit with them, and stay hidden
b. dont pass fruit, killing, and we narrow it down to a smaller set of people
c. be one of the ones who weren't supposed to pass fruit, and makes a kill, letting us again know where to look closer at.

This could make it so that we have more nights where scum has to make a choice to kill or conform.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #480 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:27 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Yeah, that is what I meant.

I keep circling around the idea that we are missing something here in regards to the kill. Help me work this out.

Say we do odds give fruit. 3 gives to 4, but 4 dies that night. 6 could have killed, and we won't know if 3 actually pass fruit or not because 4 died before they had a chance to tell us. What do we do then?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #482 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:35 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Ok, so you were doing half like that. I think the issue still stands, if we have 10 people and 6 kills 3, we will never know if it was 2 or 6-10 that made the kill. We would clear 1, 4, and 5 though.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #484 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by Formerfish »

It would clear a subset of people though.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #486 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:56 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Check it out.

11 people. Half pass, so we will round up in this case. 1>2>3>4>5>6>1

7, 8, 9, 10 do not pass.

2 dies. 3, 4, 5, 6, 1 all claim to have received fruit. That clears 3, 4, 5, and 6. Leaving 1, 7, 8, 9, 10 as suspects.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #488 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I thought we started with 12, thats my oversight.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #509 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:41 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 507, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Still mostly the same lol. Kinda influenced by neil.

Bins is town because she just looks really town.
Fitz is town mostly because he's made me say stuff when I went full defeatist tbh.
Aronis is town b/c yeah neil's reasoning = my old and i was pretty confident already.
Neil is town b/c of the earlier stuff on hayato and i agree with all his reads except concerning me.
TSO is probtown b/c partly gut and partly sheeping neil.
Fish idk. Attitude to defeatist siv wasn't great so sliiightly scummyish i guess? Idk. This is pretty null
Don idk. At all. Can't go off the tells neil has b/c hey they're all interactions with scum-siv.
Math idk.
Ice idk. Actually, kinda agree with neil (lol) on that.
Bulge is kinda scummy, mostly off the early stuff (like pre fitz/fish replace in). Looks postury. Also the whole second to vote first to push sorta thing...

Strength of player isn't really important with me prob being lynched.

Anyway, I would sheep neil right now but idk whether ice or don is the person to sheep onto.

Eh, with the crap everyone ELSE has on me, it's unlikely Ice is legitimately able to see past that but falls on "I'm making townslip"

VOTE: iceguy

Btw aronis you should probably be listening to neil/bins. Just imo.

Explain your read on me, cause those sure are some words but together I have no idea what you ate trying to say.

And aren't Neil and Bins voting you right now? And you want another player to listen yo them? Death wish?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #513 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 511, Bins wrote:Ugh. Blrha d. I want to keep Siv. Siv gives me good feelings.

Ice gives me bad feelings.

I'm conflicted because Neil makes sense. I'll have to look over everything again for myself.

Stop fence sitting. You want to keep him but your vote is still on him and he is at l-1.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #580 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:11 am

Post by Formerfish »

Vote Siv

I need t9 figure out if your awkward nonsequiter about which plan to follow without it ever being mentioned before in thread was a scum slip.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #584 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 12, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Fruit to the person below you just gets rid of a nightkill.

I still think doing the fruit-circle on two nights is the optimal strategy, we just gotta work out which nights.

Anyway, on topic

Vote TSO

This one. Its the use of the word still, where no mention of a fruit circle was made previously.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #607 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:44 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Do it.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #609 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Circle if town flip, paired if scum flip.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #622 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Post by Formerfish »

My bad, I missed when we changed the plan. I have it now though.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #647 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:41 am

Post by Formerfish »

I got fruit. Thanks bins!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #664 (isolation #56) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Formerfish »

Vote Aronis
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #666 (isolation #57) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:39 am

Post by Formerfish »

If Adonis is scum what will his response be? Ice guy is lying, I totes sent fruit! If he is town and did send fruit then he is going yo say he did send it and we are back at square one with him pointing a finger at Ice and Ice pointing one back.

The lynch today is Adonis, Ice, or Don.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #668 (isolation #58) » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Formerfish »

Have to put him on the list as a suspect though, not doing so is stupid play.also, notice I have him last.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #735 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Stop bitching, you only have yourself to blame. Next time play the fucking game or replace out.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #746 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Don't care, I've seen all I need to from you to know if I ever see you in a game again I'll pl your ass so fast you'll have flashbacks of your first time.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #750 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:43 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Yeah, let him go sign up for more games he won't be playing.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #758 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Don't forget to do the one thing that we all agreed upon doing, and stayed that those who failed to send fruit would be lynched without question.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #767 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Ice isn't dying today because he didn't admit to forgetting to send fruit. You did, and then claimed you didn't get any though, weird.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #768 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:51 pm

Post by Formerfish »

If you are town Aronis, then shut up. Your job as town is to find scum. Sometimes you die in pursuit of that goal. Die with honor and dignity, not like the snivelling twat you are being.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #774 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Formerfish »

How do we determine who is a liar and who is a truth teller? We have no way of knowing, so you die today and if you are town die happy knowing we'll lynch scum tomorrow. We have a number of mislynches available to us, stop acting like your death means the end of the game. We get information at worst from your lynch and scum death at best.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #777 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I'm done with this. Someone post a finalized version of the plan and someone hammer right after so Adonis can't spam the thread and muddy the waters
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #779 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Not changing. You have egregiously erred and your death is a foregone conclusion. Hold your head up high, and take the lesson as it is.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #786 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:59 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Neil have you voted yet?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #797 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 788, Bins wrote:FINAL

IF ARONIS FLIPS TOWN
DO NOT PASS. LYNCH ICE TOMORROW.
-

IF ARONIS FLIPS SCUM

Players in ON TOP (in bold) pass to your partner, listed in groups below. Players BELOW do nothing.

IceGuy

havingfitz

don_johnson

Xayzeck

Bins

Neil113

mathbandit

Formerfish
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #803 (isolation #70) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 797, Formerfish wrote:
In post 788, Bins wrote:FINAL

IF ARONIS FLIPS TOWN
DO NOT PASS. LYNCH ICE TOMORROW.
-

IF ARONIS FLIPS SCUM

Players in ON TOP (in bold) pass to your partner, listed in groups below. Players BELOW do nothing.

IceGuy

havingfitz

don_johnson

Xayzeck

Bins

Neil113

mathbandit

Formerfish
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #808 (isolation #71) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Formerfish »

You obviously have no idea who I am Aro. I don't die unless you kill me any night.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #811 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by Formerfish »

So I don't die when you want me to, gotcha.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #814 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by Formerfish »

What you mean how will we manage by dropping your dead weight? How will we manage without you to botch the plan again? How will we manage with more mislynches at our disposal?

We'll be fine, just close your eyes and pretend you're going to sleep.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #820 (isolation #74) » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Sure, we have Don passing too, correct?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #883 (isolation #75) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Ok, first things first. I received fruit last night. Second, the fact that no one was killed last night tells us nothing about the last scummer. If they are in the passers it would be suicide for them to not pass, and if they are in the non-passers it would be equally bad since it would conftown like 4 people and allow us to just mislynch through the others until we get lucky and hit scum. So best bet for scum last night is to no kill, so yeah.

Bins, math might be scum, but he passed to me last night.

If we want to base todays lynch off of anything yesterday then I would be looking at Ice or Don.
In post 847, don_johnson wrote:I gave fruit to xay and received fruit.
So you got Neils fruit?
In post 853, Bins wrote:Definitely consider it but there are a lot of other possibilities
In my mind there's a greater chance he was framed and the other partner did nothing/passed normally to avoid suspicion of themself
My problem with ice scum is that Aronis claimed Ice didn't pass to him
I don't think he would out his partner like that
He was probably trying to take ice down

One thing you have to learn about this game is that you never put anything past scum. And think about this, what if Aro said that just so that we would be having this conversation right here? Scum could be lying about not receiving fruit, or he could be telling the truth because Ice is his partner and he is being cheeky.

@Neil
- Nope, that doesn’t clear anyone. Cast different shades, sure. But no, you are not clear and neither is the rest. Also, I was the other one who pushed Aro rather hard yesterday. As scum do you think I would hard bus when I had 2 other targets that I could have gone after?

In post 856, Bins wrote:Would you say you get mislynched as town a lot?
What is the point of this question?

In post 868, Xayzeck wrote:
In post 867, Bins wrote:but I don't see why they wouldn't have submitted the kill through the MIA person.

you can make other people submit stuff
right I almost forgot that
You are right, Scum2 could have directed the night kill and had Aro make the kill. And this would make sense with Ice saying that he didn’t get fruit. Ice could still be scum here though if he knew this was going to happen and hard bussed his shitty partner.

I hate people who deem themselves confirmed town.
Vote DJ

I’ll vote Ice or Neil as well.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #886 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:58 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 884, Bins wrote:Math passing you last night doesn't mean anything at all.

I know that, look at my first paragraph.

And I addressed the Ice situation. I do know how Ice could possibly be scum and I mentioned it.

Ok, you seem to take a lot of comments not meant towards you specifically very personally. Why are you so quick to jump to this statement?

btw Ice was the one that deemed himself as conf town.

Again, I know. That's why he is on my list of people I would be comfortable seeing swing.

I think it's kinda funny that you answer to a lot of what wasn't meant for you, yet the one question I actually ask you doesn't elicit a response.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #905 (isolation #77) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I'm voting DJ.

Fixed, sorry bout that
Last edited by Robocopter87 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #907 (isolation #78) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:28 pm

Post by Formerfish »

So that you could use the argument that you are using right now?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #909 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person? And i don't care if it the last thing that I would expect anyone to do, you know why? Because that is exactly what I would do as scum. Spread the most fog possible. Create the most doubt in the most obvious way to hide what was really going on. I have put thought into it, and the little ad hom comment is fucking noted.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #916 (isolation #80) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:34 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 644, don_johnson wrote:i got fruit.

In post 658, don_johnson wrote:someone died. unless the scum are paired, whoever didn't give fruit is scum. right? if aronis flips town, then we know a)dj is not scum b)ice is not scum(unless aronis accuses him of lying) and c) scum is in a pair. right? I don't know. this is gonna make my head hurt, but let me know if I'm wrong. what are the possibilities here?

In post 676, don_johnson wrote:bins: if you noticed, I didn't vote anyone. I'm not "jumping" to any conclusions here. I'm honestly trying to figure out what the possibilities are. rereading my earlier post, I see a mistake or two in my thought process, but this whole scenario is a bit convoluted. I don't think scum would be dumb enough to just not give fruit and kill. but on the other hand, they could easily play the dumb card and get two townies for one(me and bulge). so I guess it may pay to reread aronis at this point. I was saying mathbandit for scum from page 4 and I agree that neil has come out of the gate with nostrils flaring, so I could see that pair pretty easily. I thought the pairs were fitz' idea, no? if aronis does flip town, then that means scum is either ice or in a pair depending on what aronis says. I realize I can be implicated in some of these scenarios, but I don't think its accurate to say "dj may be scum if so and so" when I know I am not scum. so whatevz. we need aronis for sure. did everyone else check in so far?

neil wrote: Nobody could make a case on Math with a straight face.

a) I had a case. legitimate. math diverted attention from his own early wagon. its pretty obvious imo.

b) what's also obvious is your mathlove. why don't you let math defend himself?

In post 692, don_johnson wrote:
Xayzeck wrote:
In post 658, don_johnson wrote:someone died. unless the scum are paired, whoever didn't give fruit is scum. right? if aronis flips town, then we know a)dj is not scum b)ice is not scum(unless aronis accuses him of lying) and c) scum is in a pair. right? I don't know. this is gonna make my head hurt, but let me know if I'm wrong. what are the possibilities here?

I don't get how aronis town means you're not scum?

yeah. I think I'm wrong there. it wouldn't clear me.

In post 707, don_johnson wrote:I nominate fitz to devise another fruit giving schedule before we pile the votes on. but yeah, we can wifom this all day. one of aronis/ice is 100% scum.

In post 708, don_johnson wrote:oops. sorry, my last post was in response to the last post on the last page. are we ookay with the plan in post 701?

These are your day 2 contributions. You say Aro is most likely scum, but never put a vote down on him. You fence sit, hem and haw, and even go back to your page 4 read of math and use his diverting attention from
his own wagon
as reasoning to support you.

I would rather not take you or Ice to endgame, but you're dead first.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #921 (isolation #81) » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:25 am

Post by Formerfish »

By Monday? Jesus Christ.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #942 (isolation #82) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Formerfish »

Just curious, but why would she get game MVP? It seems fairly simple to reason that scum is most likely in one of those two people. She gets MVP because she wants to lynch them in a different order? I think that its telling DJ came in thread yesterday saying that Aro was totes scum aaaannndndddd then never voted him. Just saying.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #944 (isolation #83) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:20 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 707, don_johnson wrote:I nominate fitz to devise another fruit giving schedule before we pile the votes on. but yeah, we can wifom this all day. one of aronis/ice is 100% scum.

Pretty sure this is you saying Aro is scum.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #945 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:21 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And the ad hom is again noted. That's a bad habit you got there.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #950 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Anyone around?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #976 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:30 am

Post by Formerfish »

Can we just speed the process up here a bit? Like we don't need a long night phase to get us to the next day. And a flip anytime would be fantastic.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #992 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:39 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 985, Xayzeck wrote:FUCKING

I WASTED MY FRUIT

Huh?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1004 (isolation #88) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Lynching me would be a bad idea for town. And on such weak reasoning too.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1006 (isolation #89) » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Of course we lynch Ice right now. We should have lynched him yesterday.

Vote Ice
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1010 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:43 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 999, Young Edgey wrote:My slot gave fruit on the first and second Nights. I received it on the first and third.

Who did you give fruit to?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1018 (isolation #91) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Fuck this game.

Vote Ice
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1020 (isolation #92) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Hey now, hey now
Don't dream it's over
Hey now, hey now
When the world comes in
They come, they come
To build a wall between us
We know they won't win
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1021 (isolation #93) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:09 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Hush hush, keep it down now, voices carry
Hush hush, shut up now, voices carry
Hush hush, darling, she might overhear
Hush, hush - voices carry
He said shut up - he said shut up
Oh God can't you keep it down
Voices carry
Hush hush, voices carry
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1022 (isolation #94) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:11 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you
I got my mind set on you

And this time I know it's for real
The feelings that I feel
I know if I put my mind to it
I know that I really can do it
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1023 (isolation #95) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:13 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Philip / Wright, Philip Adrian / Callis, Jo.

Play Video
Correct
Print

You were workin' as a waitress in a cocktail bar
When I met you
I picked you out, I shook you up and turned you around
Turned you into someone new

Now five years later on you've got the world at your feet
Success has been so easy for you
But don't forget, it's me who put you where you are now
And I can put you back down too

Don't, don't you want me?
You know I can't believe it
When I hear that you won't see me

Don't, don't you want me?
You know I don't believe you
When you say that you don't need me
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1024 (isolation #96) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Let me give you a little inside information about God. God likes to watch. He's a prankster. Think about it. He gives man instincts. He gives you this extraordinary gift, and then what does He do, I swear for His own amusement, his own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Look but don't touch. Touch, but don't taste. Taste, don't swallow. Ahaha. And while you're jumpin' from one foot to the next, what is he doing? He's laughin' His sick, fuckin' ass off! He's a tight-ass! He's a SADIST! He's an absentee landlord! Worship that? NEVER!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1025 (isolation #97) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I don't know what to say, really. Three minutes to the biggest battle of our professional lives. All comes down to today, and either, we heal as a team, or we're gonna crumble. Inch by inch, play by play. Until we're finished. We're in hell right now, gentlemen. Believe me. And, we can stay here, get the shit kicked out of us, or we can fight our way back into the light. We can climb outta hell... one inch at a time. Now I can't do it for ya, I'm too old. I look around, I see these young faces and I think, I mean, I've made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make. I, uh, I've pissed away all my money, believe it or not. I chased off anyone who's ever loved me. And lately, I can't even stand the face I see in the mirror. You know, when you get old, in life, things get taken from you. I mean, that's... that's... that's a part of life. But, you only learn that when you start losin' stuff. You find out life's this game of inches, so is football. Because in either game - life or football - the margin for error is so small. I mean, one half a step too late or too early and you don't quite make it. One half second too slow, too fast and you don't quite catch it. The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break of the game, every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone else around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when add up all those inches, that's gonna make the fucking difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying! I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have any life anymore it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face. Now I can't make you do it. You've got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes. Now I think ya going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. Your gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team, gentlemen, and either, we heal, now, as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now, what are you gonna do?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1026 (isolation #98) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror... Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not, then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies! I remember when I was with Special Forces... seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate some children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there, and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried, I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out; I didn't know what I wanted to do! And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it... I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought, my God... the genius of that! The genius! The will to do that! Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we, because they could stand that these were not monsters, these were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men, our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment! Because it's judgment that defeats us.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1027 (isolation #99) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Post by Formerfish »

We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for. To quote from Whitman, "O me! O life!... of the questions of these recurring; of the endless trains of the faithless... of cities filled with the foolish; what good amid these, O me, O life?" Answer. That you are here - that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. That the powerful play *goes on* and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1028 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:17 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I remember the first time my bulb burned out. I thought, "That's it! I'm burnt out! Eighty-sixed! To the showers!" And then the master gave me a brand new bulb... and I just glowed.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1029 (isolation #101) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Okay guys, one more thing, this summer when you're being inundated with all this American bicentennial Fourth Of July brouhaha, don't forget what you're celebrating, and that's the fact that a bunch of slave-owning, aristocratic, white males didn't want to pay their taxes.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1030 (isolation #102) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Formerfish »

You know, we always called each other good fellas. Like you said to, uh, somebody, :You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a good fella. He's one of us.: You understand? We were good fellas. Wiseguys. But Jimmy and I could never be made because we had Irish blood. It didn't even matter that my mother was Sicilian. To become a member of a crew you've got to be one hundred per cent Italian so they can trace all your relatives back to the old country. See, it's the highest honor they can give you. It means you belong to a family and crew. It means that nobody can fuck around with you. It also means you could fuck around with anybody just as long as they aren't also a member. It's like a license to steal. It's a license to do anything. As far as Jimmy was concerned with Tommy being made, it was like we were all being made. We would now have one of our own as a member.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1031 (isolation #103) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:45 pm

Post by Formerfish »

You are probably thinking this review is way too long for a sex toy, but I like to be thorough. Now if you are here you have probably heard all the rave reviews on this beauty. So really my work here is probably done, but just in case you haven't here's my perspective.

I spent weeks debating on whether to get this. I thought it would be too small/too big for me to enjoy it, the curve was too extreme, and I just couldn't possibly justify the cost. Oh trust me, you can justify it, and you will love every single inch of it. First off the packaging, since this is what you will encounter first. It's pure black, with the njoy logo in silver on the bottom left corner. Inside is stiff foam lined with bright pink satin, with a little indent that makes it easy to pull the wand out. It's really sturdy packaging and even though 1.5 lbs of steel probably doesn't need it and the pink isn't my favorite color in the world, it's still a great storage case.

Next the wand itself. It's 1.5 LBS of gorgeous, mirror finish, surgical STEEL!! The large end measures exactly 1.5 inch diameter, with the small end ringing in at an inch. The middle tapers from end to end as I am sure you can see from the photos. I didn't think that there was such a difference in 0.5 inches, but there is a big difference. It feels heavy, solid, and you just know you will never have to replace it. For a sex toy that's saying something so let me repeat. YOU NEVER HAVE TO REPLACE THIS TOY. I know I don't have to worry about leaving this around, it looks like a piece of art, and if someone knows what it is they probably own it so I can raise questions of my own. You can sterilize it like no other because it's steel, I am talking boiling, bleaching, sanitizing, soap and water, toy cleaner, and whatever else you can think of. Which also means that any kind of lube is available for use with this toy, and it only requires a tiny little bit if any at all.

As for use, this thing will blow your socks off and make you squirt. It's what this toy is known for, making women squirt. I suggest a towel or waterproof blanket, because females will be gushing, sometimes without even an orgasm which is a new experience. Be prepared for a learning curve. It isn't like a normal dildo, it takes a bit of time to figure out how best to use it in a way that you will be thanking Njoy personally for coming out with it. I first walked away from it frustrated and worried I made a bad choice, but once you get it though the toy is amazing. I also want to say that it's perfect for temperature play. As you probably already know metal retains it's temperature beautifully, I actually got it a little too hot the first time and had to cool it down a little before I could use it. The end that's not in use is a great handle since this thing will never, and probably should never, be fully inserted. The curve also makes the 'handle' end more ergonomic.

Tip for use: Use the curve to your advantage and push towards your stomach, once you feel it firmly there pull it slowly in and out until you find your G-spot then do a sort of rocking motion against it.

Now for cons because yes, there are a few but it should NOT hinder your choice in buying. I just thought you should be aware. First off this dildo is steel, so it's going to be cold. I mean you will probably always need to warm it up before use unless you are into the cold thing. This isn't a bad thing per say, but it is kind of annoying when you just want to go without running to a faucet (fastest way I have found). There is a little problem with the shape, it's curved which feels great, but the curve is so drastic that it gets in the way of clitoris stimulation. Now it IS manageable to still use a vibrator on your clitoris while you use it, but it takes a little bit of trial and error. Now the weight was a blessing and a curse. You will want to play for a while when you use this, and the weight wears your arms out, but it feels great. Think of it as an extremely pleasurable work out. Other problem with the weight is it happens to make it fall side to side unless your hand is on the 'handle' end keeping it up right.

I haven't tried it anally, and I probably won't for a while if ever because it's not really my thing, but I like knowing I have the option and I hear it's great for both males and females.

I honestly will probably never buy another dildo for a very long time. For me, that's saying something, but I don't see my ADHD self getting bored with this... Ever... You can only have it if you pull it from my cold dead hands and EVERYONE should own one.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1034 (isolation #104) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Difference between us is that he was spamming the post to obfuscate what was being said. I am bringing attention to the thread to get some action here.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1035 (isolation #105) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:13 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Toy Story 3 is about the Holocaust

Seems odd that Disney would recount humanity’s worst atrocity via a talking potato. But not according to Jordan Hoffman of UGO.com. Instead, when Andy leaves for college and abandons the toys, it’s exactly like when the Allies “left behind the Jews as the Third Reich conquered Europe.” You want proof? Ok - Woody then pulls the toys together to say, yes, we’ve lost friends (Bo Peep, but what is our new position in the world? Change a few words and it’s the station scene from Roman Polanski’s The Pianist. Buzz Lightyear then suggests finding sanctuary “in an attic” - oh come on - before the toys are put to work at Sunnyside: a technicolour Dachau, with guards and mutilating experiments. The climax? The toys are thrown into an incinerator, before escaping to a new homeland. What more do you need – a girl in a red coat?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1036 (isolation #106) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Talladega Nights is Satanic propaganda

And there was you thinking Will Ferrell was just a real-life Homer Simpson in leathers. Thank God that YouTuber Warduck1 was on hand to reveal the truth: this 2006 NASCAR comedy is artfully-crafted Luciferian propaganda designed to seduce you from the Christian way. Ricky Bobby is Lucifer, who imagines himself set on fire before being cast from heaven (the racetrack by God (French rival Girard. Girard’s sponsor is Perrier (symbolizing “biblical floods” while Bobby’s car number (26 represents the name of God in the Hebrew bible. Later, however, this is reversed to read 62 to show he’s become the Antichrist – and upon victory, he changes his name to ‘El Diablo’. At which point… is anyone still reading this?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1037 (isolation #107) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:24 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I think Anthony Bourdain is brilliant, not just because he is a great author or an even better chef, he also does things that others don’t. Eating beating snake’s heart or balut, fertilized duck eggs which are a delicacy in Việt Nam, is all in a days work for Bourdain.

If you are working in a kitchen with the goal of starting your own restaurant, let Anthony Bourdain inspire you too:
1. Open your mind, get up off the couch, move.
2. Skills can be taught. Character you either have or you don’t have.
3. I’ve long believed that good food, good eating, is all about risk. Whether we’re talking about unpasteurized Stilton, raw oysters or working for organized crime ‘associates,’ food, for me, has always been an adventure
4. your body is not a temple, it’s an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.
5. The journey is part of the experience - an expression of the seriousness of one’s intent. One doesn’t take the A train to Mecca.
6. Don’t lie about it. You made a mistake. Admit it and move on. Just don’t do it again. Ever
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1038 (isolation #108) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:27 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Hiking? Got a painful, liquid-filled blister on your foot? Here is a sure way of safely getting rid of your blister overnight:

Sterilize a needle by running it through fire (a lighter).
Thread the needle with regular cotton thread.
Push the needle through the blister.
Remove the needle and LEAVE the thread threaded through the blister overnight.

The liquid inside the blister will be absorbed into the thread.

It is much safer than trying to pop the blister which could lead to infections and a spoiled hiking trip.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1039 (isolation #109) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies

Original recipe makes 3 1/2 dozen

1 cup butter, softened

1 cup packed light brown sugar

1/2 cup white sugar

2 eggs

2 teaspoons vanilla extract

1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour

1/2 teaspoon baking soda

1 teaspoon salt

3 cups quick-cooking oats

1 cup chopped walnuts

1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Directions

1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in the quick oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1042 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:46 am

Post by Formerfish »

Blow me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1048 (isolation #111) » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:56 am

Post by Formerfish »

Did you see anyone interacting? We had days go by with nothing. Even with me closing around there was no activity. And how is my interaction with Bins indicative of anything?

How did your read through of the game go? You have any leads that aren't from the last 2 pages?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1053 (isolation #112) » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Do you guys want me to start clown posting again? I was just getting warmed up yesterday.

I looked back at day 2, and all leads surrounding the missing fruit and death have been exhausted. Aronis looks like the one who made the kill, Don has been lynched as has Ice. So where do we go from here? We are down to 5 players, one will get lynched today unless we no lynch, giving us 4, and then one will die overnight putting us in an endgame scenario tomorrow. Right now, other than myself, I am most confident in Bins and Xay being town, which leaves Niel and Young as most likely to be scum. Thoughts on how we want to proceed?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1056 (isolation #113) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Formerfish »

Xay who do you have as town, and who could be scum?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1078 (isolation #114) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Neil, did you self vote in the newbie game where I misread you? Phone posting and lazy ATM.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1081 (isolation #115) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:48 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I want Young dead before we do anything. He says he is going to read yesterday, never comes in thread to show he actually did, we go to night phase and when day breaks the only thing he has to say is that I am scum for clowning yesterday when
no one
was posting in thread at all. Hell, did he ever answer my question about who his slot sent fruit to the nights that they said they did? And where is the read through he was doing? We are only at 44 pages, that is a light bedtime read for most of us here.

tl;dr- We lynch Young today.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1083 (isolation #116) » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Neil, a no lynch is not going to happen. I am not going into endgame with 4 people when it could have been 3.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1095 (isolation #117) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:39 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Unvote because edgey... what?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1097 (isolation #118) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Why wouldn't you let her answer?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1101 (isolation #119) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:24 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1100, havingfitz wrote:v/LA until tomorrow

Yeah, you're dead.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1103 (isolation #120) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:14 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1088, Bins wrote:Man, I'm not even sad if I lose this anymore. I kind of just want it out of my bookmarks section.

VOTE: Neil

Bins, explain this in a way that I find acceptable.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1106 (isolation #121) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:18 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Awesome, so in 4 days something will happen.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1110 (isolation #122) » Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:35 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Not a jab at you. Touchy?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1112 (isolation #123) » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:51 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Guy is stalling. He doesn't have a case against me, he is just hoping we tear each other apart waiting for his stone tablets from God.

Vote Young
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1115 (isolation #124) » Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by Formerfish »

::holding breath::
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1117 (isolation #125) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Formerfish »

Edgey. Have you read the thread? I feel like if you had you would know why your analysis of the interaction with Bins is flawed. However taking your stance into consideration it is clear you have not read. Why is that?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1119 (isolation #126) » Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Formerfish »

Neil, is that the only issue you have with his "analysis" of the game state and his "case" on me?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1124 (isolation #127) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Bins, you have anything to add re: Young's posts and obvious lack of thread reading?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1126 (isolation #128) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:51 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Can you give reasons for why you think I'm scum?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1127 (isolation #129) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Formerfish »

I know I am guilty of it to a degree as well, but the apathy towards this game is pathetic. Edgey is scum. Lynch him.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1134 (isolation #130) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 1129, Young Edgey wrote:I'm going to strive to post a minimum of once per day, from this point onward.

And yet your post today is nothing more than a prod dodge. And a question was asked of you on this page. Guess you missed it though with all the fevered action.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1136 (isolation #131) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:43 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Are we talking 2016 or 2017?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1138 (isolation #132) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:35 pm

Post by Formerfish »

@Mod
- Maybe we could get vote counts when you post so I don't have to hunt and peck to see where we are at?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1144 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:51 am

Post by Formerfish »

Now we wait for Robo. I'd ask Young to spare us the wait, but I doubt he'll come on first.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #1146 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:23 am

Post by Formerfish »

My vote on him is scum hunting. His case on me is so bad he has to be scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”