Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:01 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 10, BlacleWorks wrote:Voting for me? Im CONFTOWN from where I'm sitting. Take them crap shoots back to the gotham alleyways. lol

Chill out Joe. :P And we're all Conftown from where we're sitting.

VOTE: Alexcellent

That... -horrible- pun of a name. Get outta here.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:20 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 25, Maxous wrote:
In post 9, Alexcellent wrote:Hyper aggressive? No fucks? That sounds like obvscum to me!

VOTE: BlacleWorks

I didn't like this either

vote: Alexcellent

So this is a serious vote?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Same. I'm curious as to why you got up to 4 votes. Maxous, who else did you feel like was seriously voting against Alex?

These were the only votes against Alex before your post.

In post 23, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: Alexcellent
An excellent RVS vote

In post 11, Clumsy wrote:
In post 10, BlacleWorks wrote:Voting for me? Im CONFTOWN from where I'm sitting. Take them crap shoots back to the gotham alleyways. lol

Chill out Joe. :P And we're all Conftown from where we're sitting.

VOTE: Alexcellent

That... -horrible- pun of a name. Get outta here.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 71, wgeurts wrote:Who are your top-three town reads right now. If you can't think of any act as if someone's sticking a gun to your head and give three names off the top of your head.

Oh man, I love this question, but I got roasted for asking it last game. Is this for just them or everyone?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Clumsy »

Apologies, because of my work schedule I'll mostly only be able to post anything substantial probably in the evenings. I'm on my phone at work currently.
I read through everything, but I need to be at my PC to really read deep into things.

For now though, a few things. Maxous' post early on "I don't like this either" really seems off to me, like scum trying to hop onto something early. Percival's posts do seem empty of substance, but I have no experience with them. Is that normal?

I would like to get more into the others, but while I'm on the phone I'm getting people and posts confused. More tonight probably.

For now, I'm mainly looking at Maxous. May change when I get home though.

VOTE: Maxous
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 138, Aneninen wrote:

Clumsy
– Even if his slow-start may have been because of IRL things, he looks like a lurk-scum. Partly gut, partly MissMarple read, partly his vote for Maxous, which tells me he's going after the low-hanging fruit. Lean scum.

Two things I'm wondering about here. First, what in the world is MissMarple? I thought you meant a player at first, and I had to re-check the list. Second, what makes Maxous low-hanging fruit?

Okay, I lied, three things. If you're leaning scum on me for picking the low-hanging fruit, why doesn't that apply to Dr.?

In post 18, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
vote: kt

Please include the colon or use vote tags, I'm using the votecounter.

In post 19, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Such a vi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some reads so far.

Lean Town: Alexcellent, Kuroi
Null: TexCat, Masquerade, Kain, Dr.
Lean Scum: Blacle, Persivul, Sir Cakes, Maxous

If anyone would like more of an explanation on any of these, let me know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I lied again. 4 things Aneninen. Wow that's hard to type.

You asked Kuroi for scum games. This was the exchange.

Spoiler: Posts
In post 139, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 136, drmyshottyizsik wrote:why warn scum though, why not continue to let them slip up?

Who said anything about scum? I'm town-reading him. Plus, this is day phase. Do you think he's going to accidentally forget his scum buddies if he's scum?

In post 137, SirCakez wrote:I thought I posted my reads earlier but apparently not :/
Leaning scum on Shotty, Kurio, Blacle
Leaning town on Anen, Alex, Tex
Haven't read enough of others yet

I see a Kuroi vote. Wagon time
VOTE: Kuroi

Wonderful. Which votes of mine do you not like? Why do you think I'm scum?

Preview Edit-Aneninen: Sure. I have two scum games on MS:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65032 - A Song of Ice And Fire Mafia
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=65526 - Pokemon Episode 2 Mafia

In post 144, Aneninen wrote:
In post 139, KuroiXHF wrote:
Preview Edit-Aneninen: Sure. I have two scum games on MS:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65032 - A Song of Ice And Fire Mafia
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=65526 - Pokemon Episode 2 Mafia

Thanks, but that didn't help me much.
Something is there in your posts that shouldn't be there and I don't know what it is. I hoped checking your scumgames could help but not.
I don't know what to think.

I thought something was odd. A very small amount of posts were in between Kuroi posting them and you saying that they didn't help you much. Surely just a late at night thing, not many posters on, right?

Kuroi: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:37 pm
You: Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:51 pm

14 minutes. You read both in 14 minutes? Less than that for the time it takes you to post, so we'll say 13. I looked at them myself, but didn't read all the way. They must be short for you to get anything out of them in 13 minutes right? The Pokemon one is. (Also, that day 1 hanging. Oh man. I laughed so hard people were concerned about me.) 20 pages. Okay, if the other one is that short, it checks out- Wow. Nope. 275 pages. Well, maybe she was a late replacement or very few posts- nope, nearly 200 posts.

Quick Google search says that average reading rate is 200 words a minute, with 1000 being in the top 1%. I took a quick test, and I got roughly 350-400 a minute. Let's say you read at 500 words a minute.

If we assume an average post length of about 35 words (I think this is generous, because if you include quotes, this skyrockets), 13 minutes puts you at 186 posts that you could read in that amount of time. In the Fire and Ice mafia game, Kuroi had (nearly) 200 posts on their own. The Pokemon was much shorter to be sure. But overall, there were a grand total of 7343 posts in those two games. This is with generous calculations, and assuming you started reading IMMEDIATELY as Kuroi linked them. I'm not saying there -was- something you could get out of those games, but with the timeframe you had...

Anen... did you actually read enough to get anything out of that? Or is it an attempt at a perceived effort in scumhunting? If someone asks for games in which the person was scum, I would assume they had the intention of digging through it with effort to analyze and compare it with this game so far. It would be implied that there would be a good bit of reading. It doesn't seem like you actually put in enough time to get anything out of it. It's a stretch to say you read all of Kuroi's posts, and I'd say damn impossible to read enough of the rest of the game to be able to make any reasoning. So why did you ask in the first place?

Or am I off base here? Some other explanation?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, enough on that topic. A few things I wanted to note here.

I actually like TexCat's apparent apathy towards being called scummy. Feels genuine to me.

Persivul strikes me as slightly scummy because his posts are seeming to be lacking in actual substance. We have the same number of posts as of this one, and this is my first actual substantial post, so this may be a little hypocritical. Meh.

Blacle and Sir Cakes just give me that scummy feeling, you know? Something about the way they post. Also meh. Also, just figured out why Anen was calling Blacle "Blade". I hate myself.

I like the push Dr. is putting on in this last page. Finding something that you think is odd and pushing and pressuring about it seems like good scumhunting to me. Even if it's not actually on something I consider worthy of suspicion, this kind of thing could lead to exposing scum. I like it.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Inb4 "wow so much effort for OMGUS".
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I want to hear from Anen first. My vote depends on that.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 151, wgeurts wrote:We can also vote clumsy if anyone's up for that. Today I'll explain both once I'm free.

Can we get that explanation?

In post 161, KuroiXHF wrote:BTW, Clumsy made a very good point, one I hadn't noticed. If he's scum, he's doing a damn good job.

Hrng... I want to like this (for vanity), but it rubs me the wrong way. I go from completely Null in your 122 to "If he's scum, he's doing a damn good job [of hiding it]."? It feels like buddying. I might be being paranoid? Am I paranoid? I'm paranoid. Still don't like it though. I feel like I only had 1 actual good post so far, far from a damn good job. Meh.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 187, wgeurts wrote:Back and doing what I promised. I've reread clumsy's posts and I'm not feeling that as scum anymore. I saw a "why me fry me" tell in there before and I apparently read the rest of his posts with a bias after that, ignoring that now there's honestly not too really see as scum-motivated.

So you're just saying that you're just reading it the other way? Nothing wrong with that, reads change, even on the same posts. But you did seem pretty confident on that, just casually throwing out the possibility of lynching me today, which would be a very bad idea.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Wanted to post to say I'm following conversation, but haven't had time to really gather my thoughts. First free day is Tuesday, I'll make something substantial by that night.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Clumsy »

Popping in to confirm I am Not Vig. I'll reread when I can.

UNVOTE: Maxous

An old read, much fresher stuff to go on.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:22 am

Post by Clumsy »

I don't think he should be jailed. We have a limited number of uses, and using a charge to make sure that someone else doesn't use theirs is a bad use I think. However, if there is no CC, that does leave him open to a NK on a "confirmed" townie... ugh.

Pros to jailing:
1. Can't shoot someone randomly
2. Protects a confirmed town (if that's the case)
3. If he did shoot, and was wrong, prevents a town death (and possible PR)

Cons to jailing:
1. Uses up a charge anyway
2. Protects from a non-cc'd vig shot (but scum doctor may make that irrelevant)
3. If he did shoot, and was right, prevents a scum death.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 241, wgeurts wrote:No JK should def be protecting the confirmed town lol

I would agree if not for the fact of having limited shared uses.

In post 242, Persivul wrote:
In post 241, wgeurts wrote:No JK should def be protecting the confirmed town lol

We can't keep him alive long enough to make a difference, unless you're proposing we don't use any of our actions for cop investigations. We just protect one wild conftown every night and gain no new information from our PRs.

VOTE: wgeurts

In post 244, Persivul wrote:And you don't think that the limited action mechanic changes that?

Suppose we protect BW 3 nights. Then we enter D4 with 1 conftown and 1 action remaining.

Suppose we let the cop investigate 3 nights, and scum kill BW. Hopefully the cop finds scum. If not, on D4 he can claim, giving us potentially 4 conftowns (cop plus his 3 clears) and 1 action remaining. Things can go wrong with that - clears can be killed before then - but the potential is much greater this way.

Plus, it's noteworthy that BW is voting you, we find out he's a vig, and you immediately want to lock him up indefinitely...

I'm liking these posts from Persivul a lot here lately.

In post 246, drmyshottyizsik wrote:I'm not a vig but I'm not sure I would cc if I were, however we can't lynch him. But I will say the if he is scum and fake claiming and the reall vig is just hiding jailkeeping him would stop the real vig from taking him out and it will also stop a cop investigating him. Again I don't think we can lynch him today, but the vig claim and the way he asked for the night to go would be a very good scum fake claim, we need to remember that in the following days.

A good post from Dr as well. It all makes sense to me.

Using the JK to lock him up would be good if we didn't have limits. Because of the fact that we have shared limits makes this really bad in my opinion. The biggest thing is opportunity cost. To keep "confirmed" town safe, we have to give up investigation results, which is much better I think. Also, if the real vig did not counterclaim, he may try to shoot them in the night. This is put against the scum doc, but it may use up their uses on whether they shoot or not... Overall, I think not jailing him is best.

I'm also starting to agree wgeurts is prob scum.

P-edit: Yeah I agree here. I may not agree or fully understand what all you're doing, but for right now, current evidence is supporting your side here.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #14) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Anen, I'm not really liking how much talking you're doing about PR actions. Talking about it too much at this point helps scum a lot. By saying this, you're setting up the Mafia Framer to land a hit. You're repeatedly trying to lead bad plays here. FOS.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #15) » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Clumsy »

Again, no explanation? Throughout your ISO, this is the first time you've mentioned Masq. Is it just for pressure or what?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Here's my thoughts so far. Blacle, Persivul, Anen, and Wgeurts all look kinda bad to me. I feel like at least 1 of these is scum. However, something else is bothering me. Why do some of them look SO bad on D1? I'm worried that scum is hiding on the fringes during all of this confusion. Persivul and Blade are stirring up quite a bit, but unless this leads to catching out scum, it's just causing clutter and confusion. Deadline is getting closer, and I think we need to consolidate on these cases and make a decision. Really hoping for either Kain to get in here or for the replacement to arrive and give another take on things.

Also, this looks really bad to me.

In post 416, davesaz wrote:
Official Vote Count

Persivul
(4): texcat, wgeurts, drmyshottyizsik, KuroiXHF
wgeurts
(2): BlacleWorks, Clumsy
drmyshottyizsik
(2): SirCakez, Persivul
texcat
(2): Maxous, KainTepes
Masquerade
(1): Alexcellent
Alexcellent
(1): Aneninen

Not Voting
(1): Masquerade

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-12 01:00:07)

In post 417, Persivul wrote:Just ran across this from gurts in the discussion forum:
People should stop trying to act townie intentionally as town, due to that a meta can form with "how town should act" which scum players of a certain level can easily replicate as their scum-game. People should just play as they do naturally. That way people are forced to look genuine as scum which is harder and not just meet a set of standards.

Why aren't you following your own advice? You expect people to do certain things you consider townie even if they don't feel like doing it naturally.

Immediately after the vote count, Persivul hops from a failing wagon to one that might have some traction, and also happens to be one of those voting/casing against him. It's the second biggest wagon, the first being his own. This strikes me as somewhat desperate self perseverance. To be fair though, he might have some valid points that may need some considering. I'm exhausted now though, so later on I'll look through some more and see what I think.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Clumsy »

We need to start deciding who to lynch with deadline coming up. I'm up for one of Wgeurts/Anen/Persivul. I'm not really up for any others at the moment. We haven't gotten enough out of Kain's slot to make a decision, consider that null. Same with Masq I think, although I could see more of a scum coasting here than with Kain.

Maxous is rubbing me slightly the wrong way again.

In post 514, Maxous wrote:sorry if i'm glazing over this a bit but I still prefer a lynch among {KainTepes, Texcat, Masquerade} if at all possible

All three he's got here are not among the top three for the game. While not necessarily indicative, does seem like scum distancing from the lynch today. While we're on the subject, I could see Anen trying to distance from Wgeurts with this. An early bus could be possible. I wouldn't totally discount him if Wgeurts is lynched and ends up scum.

Right now I feel pretty good about Shotty, my vote won't go here without some solid convincing.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I'm not saying we need to decide today. Just that it's getting closer, and we need to start headed that way.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Clumsy »

We're not 100% set yet. But that drawing is super cool. I wish I could draw.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Clumsy »

In post 542, BlacleWorks wrote:It is OMGUS: Oh My God Your Scum. The suddenly realization that someone is scum with no logical progression. It is the oldest scumtell... LOL
VOTE: drmyshottyizsick

Wait... I thought it was Oh My God You Suck? Voting for someone who voted for you?

I'm still for Wgeurts, but any of the other 2 I posted before would be okay by me if that's what consensus is. I don't think my vote will go to Shotty today either.

@Mod: If/when we get a replacement, will there be extra time for that slot to weigh in with us before deadline?

Anen, just... damn it man. I checked out E.B.O.N.Y., and I'm hooked now. I love puzzles, and this is right up my alley. I know what I'm going to be busy with in my down time from now on.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Clumsy »

We're trying to get input from other members. I'm personally hoping for the replacement to get in here and weigh in. Why are you so impatient to get it done? I would think any vote parking would be parked already, wouldn't it?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Clumsy »

Also, I hope you know what you're doing with your power.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I've already given my list in order of who I want. I'm okay with any of those. Anyone else's lynch will have to be well reasoned for me to switch. Just need everyone else to come to a final stance.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Clumsy »

I honestly didn't think Shotty was scum. I was townreading him, and against his wagon completely. I also was townreading Alex, and now both are dead. I wanted a lynch on Wgeurts, and his end of day stuff really pinged me badly too. Obviously though, I was wrong with Shotty, which really surprised me. There's not a whole lot you CAN do when you're the only one on a wagon that you think is scum and the leading wagon has people that are pretty confident it seemed. I didn't agree, so I didn't vote there, but I don't think I could have swayed a vote on Wgeurts. I suppose that's a good thing though. Also, Persivul, where exactly am I not on a major wagon while also no one else is either?

In post 632, davesaz wrote:
Official Vote Count

drmyshottyizsik
(7): SirCakez, Aneninen, Persivul, Alexcellent, BlacleWorks, Masquerade, Maxous (
Lynch!
)
Persivul
(3): wgeurts, drmyshottyizsik, KuroiXHF
wgeurts
(1): Clumsy
Masquerade
(1): texcat
texcat
(1): chilledtea

Not Voting
(0):
None.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-14 01:01:48)

Texcat and ChilledTea.

In post 598, davesaz wrote:
chilledtea replaces KainTepes, please welcome them. 2 days added to deadline.

Official Vote Count

drmyshottyizsik
(6): SirCakez, Aneninen, Persivul, Alexcellent, BlacleWorks, Masquerade
Persivul
Masquerade
(2): Maxous, texcat
wgeurts
texcat
(1): chilledtea

Not Voting
(0):
None.

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-14 01:00:13)

Chilledtea again.

In post 592, davesaz wrote:
Official Vote Count

drmyshottyizsik
(5): SirCakez, Aneninen, Persivul, Alexcellent, BlacleWorks
Persivul
Masquerade
(2): Maxous, texcat
wgeurts
texcat
(1): KainTepes
Not Voting

Deadline: Frozen

Kain, and Masq (whom you're agreeing with while being in the same spot here)

In post 554, davesaz wrote:
Official Vote Count

drmyshottyizsik
(5): SirCakez, Aneninen, Persivul, Alexcellent, BlacleWorks
Persivul
wgeurts
(2): Clumsy, Maxous
texcat
(1): KainTepes

Not Voting

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-12 01:00:37)

Replacing KainTepes. Deadline would be extended for a replacement if needed. If there is a lynch, night deadline will be frozen for a replacement.

Kain and Max.

In post 512, davesaz wrote:
Official Vote Count

Persivul
drmyshottyizsik
(3): SirCakez, Aneninen, Persivul
wgeurts
(2): BlacleWorks, Clumsy
texcat
(2): Maxous, KainTepes
Masquerade
(1): Alexcellent

Not Voting

Deadline
: (expired on 2016-04-12 01:00:37)

Alex, who is now confirmed town, was not on either of the main wagons here either. Also have Max and Kain again. Where do you have down in your notes that it was only shotty and me?
Anything further back than that doesn't seem relevant.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Clumsy »

Guess I should have spoilered that, kinda big. Sorry.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:03 am

Post by Clumsy »

Ah, by major you meant L-1. I thought you meant any of the leading wagons. Makes a bit more sense now. However (and this doesn't really mean much because WIFOM and others) I would think that if I was scum and my buddy got voted up, I would be on the next best wagon to counter it (yours) or on his to bus. It would have been easier to push one onto you with your weird all over the place voting and all, but I was still on Wgeurts because he's my strongest read at the time. Still is actually.

VOTE: Wgeurts

Also, everyone else, keep in mind Wgeurts is on V/LA.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Clumsy »

In post 636, chilledtea wrote:Blacle, did you take out alex? Cause I was scumreading him throughout day 1.

VOTE: masquerade

In post 637, Persivul wrote:That's a weird question considering their was only 1 kill. With the roles it's possible that that was a vig shot, but it seems more likely it's the NK.

This is actually a good point. Why are you assuming it was Blacle? The only way for that to be true is if the mafia member was jailed, and Blacle shot Alex. Odds of that are not amazing.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #28) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:16 am

Post by Clumsy »

Blacle, can you confirm or deny this kill? If it's confirmed that it was you, this is most likely a scumslip.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #29) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I agree with that, especially Wgeurts. I think we need a claim from you Masq. Inb4 claiming cop.

Can someone enlighten me as to why Masq was under so much suspicion regarding the end of day 1? Does it look like bussing to you guys or what?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Clumsy »

So either
-Maf Doc healed Masq, which means Masq is the rolecop.
-JK jailed Blacle, which is a bad move because it wastes shots and ties up 2 of our PRs
-JK jailed Masq to see if there would be a no kill, and caused this mess.

Am I getting this right?
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Sure.

Intent to hammer Masq

I will wait until we come up with a plan with PRs and the claim however. But you better get in here Masq.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Clumsy »

I'm not liking this claim, I don't think I believe it. But unless we get a counterclaim, I think we have to trust it. -_-

I'm not the JK.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #33) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:17 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Yeah, doesn't make sense.

Either, spend a point and save your life (and offer it during the day? ???)
Don't spend the point, die and be proven.
OR even jail someone else you think is mafia? I would have gone for this or nothing. You could check someone, and see if there was a no kill from mafia. Maybe crumb who you were jailing the day before. Bam, game solved, gg. But jailing the vig is what you went for?

I'm not buying this. It seems like scum in a corner.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Agh, deleted my own reply. >_<

I still want a CC. Reasons being

It gives us a 100% on scum. Either Masq, or the CC will be scum. That's good for us.
It makes 2 confirmed town. Even if they now have targets, there's only going to be 1 kill.
Makes it easier for the cop. Bam, 1 less person to check.
If we get a CC, scum is hung, we have a ton of time to get the right person. I think it'll solidify the win. However...

If we don't get a CC, and Masq is JK, and we hang them... It could quickly turn south for us. I think it's safer to wait on a CC.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #35) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:05 pm

Post by Clumsy »

We haven't had everyone post since his claim, so it's not out the window yet. Wgeurts, for instance, isn't in here yet, nor Max.
Clumsy
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Clumsy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Clumsy »

Mechanics

1. Daystart
  2. "X" starts as 4, and decreases with each shot spent by one of the town power roles.
  3. "Y" starts as 4, and decreases with each shot spent by one of the mafia power roles.
  4. If X or Y goes below 0 in one night, all actions by that team will fail and no shots will be spent.
  5. Every time a Town Power Role dies, X increases by 1.
  6. Every time a Mafia Member dies, Y increases by 1.
  7. Shots are expended regardless of action outcome (success/blocked/missed) unless prevented by #4 above.

• Actions are resolved using Natural Action Resolution

• I missed this part of the mechanics. So not only did Masq (supposedly) use a shot to save their life and block our vig, but also wasted the vig shot. That's... Ugh. Even worse. So yeah, 1-2 shots, most likely 1 left.