Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 36, Creature wrote:Yes, Electra and Orestes is a hydra of Alisae and Aristophanes.
Oh god I can only imagine what that hydra is gonna be like playing with :/

@Uzi you like that lol. I thought I was clever :p
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 41, Electra and Orestes wrote:
In post 37, Hawk wrote:
In post 36, Creature wrote:Yes, Electra and Orestes is a hydra of Alisae and Aristophanes.
Oh god I can only imagine what that hydra is gonna be like playing with :/

@Uzi you like that lol. I thought I was clever :p
Like what!
Come on now, that's rude ;~;
-Electra
Well I haven't gotten to play with Ari but you're such an active kinda wild all player Ali that it's gonna be an interesting hydra regardless. Am I correct in assuming Electra is Ali?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 88, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 86, Sakura Hana wrote:Hmm, i dont mind you having a feeling, but im wondering why SK feeling in particular instead of groupscum.
Because it looks like trying to play "Null." Asking basic shit that is low risk. SK wants to play null rather than Townie like Mafia because that keeps them alive longer.
If the last few games I've seen of Uzi are any indication this his PR/imma PR hit me first town game. Or at least that's what he says
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 104, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think Momo saw an experienced player trying to either create a distraction or plant a seed.
I would second this idea but I get the feeling Momo is just new.

@Momo what's your experience with forum Mafia?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:19 pm

Post by Hawk »

Sorry posting on mobile so there was some auto correct in there.

Whenever I've seen Uzi play a more Null game he's usually either town that gets NK'd early cause people think he was a lurking PR. Or he's actually a PR. Also Uzi has said before that his PR play is very lurkery and null.

It's not a rolefish. Uzi does this as Vanilla Town too. But I've never played with him when he's scum so I don't know, I don't read to deep into meta but Uzi seems to follow his from what I have played with him.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Hawk »

Hey guys I'll catch up here shortly. Sorry been kinda busy and this game hasn't striked my interest as much (not everyone's posted for one thing)

Music and Mail feel town, Creature is null for me but probably town since I think he's trying a bit harder than usual but in a fake way. Uzi part for course will read into later Probs town, Momo town, and that's really all I got on a skim nothing really outright standing as scum to me.

UNVOTE:
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:36 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 480, momo wrote:Hawk, you were voting for Uzi earlier. Come back and join the wagon.

No, you can pressure me, but you should not devote your time solely at me.
As RVS I did. I think UZI is town.

VOTE: Creature Like I said I feel like the bit more of an effort feels fake. So it's lIke creatures town game only forced.

Earlier when I said it and I read him null it's because I have a hard time reading creature anyway.

But.

Creature why are you voting Uzi? What's your scumread on him of E&O are your top read?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 503, Creature wrote:And I have to ask: Do you know my scumgame?
Just what I've read off your Wiki.

@everyone else -_- okay fine whatever don't listen to me. Uzi really hasn't given off a scummy vibe to me. He's playing like he normally does on his lurky town game.

Momo go dig into Uzi's meta some this is probably town Uzi.

I really do hate using Meta but with Uzi and Creature I've noticed a trend that they tend to follow it moreso than other players or at least not attempt to manipulate off of it.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:06 am

Post by Hawk »

Creature no since I've never played with him to completion. I'm just going off what his wiki says about him and my gut.

Uzi here two completed town games of Uzi with me. One he was an obvious mason and two he was NKed Early as a lurky town slot just active enough to be townread.

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=69733
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=69822

Pedit:
It's been like what 2 IRL days and I'll be honest reading through this thread my eyes glaze over I wouldn't be surprised if he just hasn't seen anything super substantiating.

Point to me where he's been scummy this game. lack of evidence is not evidence.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:06 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 522, Music and Mail wrote:Hawk, give me two townreads alongside reasoning that isn't meta-based. Stat.

-- Mail
Sakura: Her push on you and subsequent removal of vote when you explained your call out felt fine. Admittance that her own retraction was quick and felt off I think comes more from town than scum. I find it hard to fake genuine criticism of my own play when playing scum.

Lickety: Activity is high. Pushes reads trys to draw pressure. Asks questions that require quite the player to give insight to their PoV. I like that.

here's a third

Antihero :p
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:12 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 556, LicketyQuickety wrote:Last few posts from Uzi have been pretty good.

Makes me Sus of Hawk knowing Uzi was Town and getting credit for it since I wasn't crazy about their reasons for Town reading him.
LicketyQuickety's PoV:
Hmmm Hawk townreads Uzi because of meta and not seeing any reason to scum read him.

Uzi makes some good posts

Oh okay I can see why Uzi might be town. Wait but that means Hawk was on the right track. MUST BE SCUM!

:roll:
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:21 am

Post by Hawk »

Hey RC why do you scum read me?

Creature why don't you like E&O?

Also Momo, M&M called Anti scum if you think he's town you should vote M&M. They also voted Sakura who is town remember she thinks anti's town too. :p
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:41 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 650, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 648, Hawk wrote:Hey RC why do you scum read me?

Creature why don't you like E&O?

Also Momo, M&M called Anti scum if you think he's town you should vote M&M. They also voted Sakura who is town remember she thinks anti's town too. :p
Def don't like the way you are trying to coerce momo here.
Shhhhhhh lq don't tell momo but he seems to have forgotten that Anti is the IC. Thus the joke.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:35 pm

Post by Hawk »

VOTE: Momo Haha no... why lie about ithe? like your reasoning makes no sense. I would have believed you forgot or didn't pay attention to the replace before I would believe autocorrect or you meant to say "I think he's town too" like of couse he's town.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Hawk »

Do we still not have a full cast? who are we missing?

Also Music I've enjoyed your pressure so far but I'd really like some objective reasons I'm scum. I promise I'll start taking this game seriously after that.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 709, momo wrote:Okay KTS, if your schedule is so full that you do not have the time to post any game related info, why did you /in for a mafia game??
He said he'd get to it give him some time. This isn't Epic Mafia games are much slower paced here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:21 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 711, momo wrote:Lol Hawk. Playing with you on 676 and then playing with you here. This is going to be so confusing.
In post 713, Music and Mail wrote:You are not allowed to refer to ongoing games. That's relatively tame but don't do it again.
Echo echo this.

UNVOTE: Bleh when this game livens up more than RC screaming from her hydra that She is God's gift to mafia and starts actually having some real discussion I'll weigh in again.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:12 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 722, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 667, Hawk wrote:VOTE: Momo Haha no... why lie about ithe? like your reasoning makes no sense. I would have believed you forgot or didn't pay attention to the replace before I would believe autocorrect or you meant to say "I think he's town too" like of couse he's town.
In post 718, Hawk wrote:
In post 711, momo wrote:Lol Hawk. Playing with you on 676 and then playing with you here. This is going to be so confusing.
In post 713, Music and Mail wrote:You are not allowed to refer to ongoing games. That's relatively tame but don't do it again.
Echo echo this.

UNVOTE: Bleh when this game livens up more than RC screaming from her hydra that She is God's gift to mafia and starts actually having some real discussion I'll weigh in again.
Don't like this unvote, honestly.

Hawk why did you unvote momo?
Because even tho Momo is clearly scum, unaware of site rules, not paying attention to who the IC is and I place a vote on it and even manage to pull forward his crap I'm still being scumread by the queen bee herself. So what's the point? if she's gonna push my lynch no matter what why not unvote?

I'll put it back on if we get actual traction towards actual cases instead me being tone read as scum and pulled down by associatives from Momo.

Also Momo your push against Music is hilariously bad she's town. Her scum hunt against Sakura and subsequent reactions feel pretty towny to me. Even her objectively large bias towards me is town. Because here's the thing she just has to take a stance and stick to it here. She tone reads me as scum, whether she's right or wrong she can sit and let everyone else dance around me and watch. If I flip town oh well that sucks but at least she can see who did what when and where. If shes right and I flip scum then bam she's got associatives by people chainsawing, Wking, or distancing from me. So it's a solid all round place to be.

Creature felt like he was faking the effort earlier so I can see scum there but I may just be reading him wrong.

LicketyQuickety is town and so is Sakura from the limited amount I've seen putting 1 scum most likely in

Momo, KTS, and E&O.

I'll vote Momo again because objectively him forgetting IC making comments like he did regarding his stance feels pretty scummy to me but I want others to vote him first since everyone else is just bowing to the queen right now anyway. Asside from Momo I don't think anyone else has SR M&M.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Hawk »

KTS what do you mean I'm playing Preflip associations?

Momo feels like scum to me. Objectively. Objectively Music has stated that a reason she is pushing my lynch is because of my tone. Whether she's right or not she also has stated she wants to pressure me to watch other people dance around me because it gives her a better idea of how people are playing while I'm alive. I'm not the one playing with Preflip associations here. M&M is the one setting up a lynch and trying to get those associations going so she can lead tomorrow. It's not a bad idea or strategum it just sucks that I was called out for being tone read.

@M&M you first.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:41 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 779, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 777, Hawk wrote:KTS what do you mean I'm playing Preflip associations?

Momo feels like scum to me. Objectively. Objectively Music has stated that a reason she is pushing my lynch is because of my tone. Whether she's right or not she also has stated she wants to pressure me to watch other people dance around me because it gives her a better idea of how people are playing while I'm alive. I'm not the one playing with Preflip associations here. M&M is the one setting up a lynch and trying to get those associations going so she can lead tomorrow. It's not a bad idea or strategum it just sucks that I was called out for being tone read.

@M&M you first.
And... you think M&M is TOWN for this? WTF? Why?
Because as Scum it draws too much attention. If she lives a day good for town if she lives two days town questions why she's alive or looks for PR. If she's leading the town and manages to lynch any scum she should be a large threat and get NK'd no questions asked. No scum player in there right mind plays this strat LQ.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 800, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 795, Hawk wrote:
In post 779, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 777, Hawk wrote:KTS what do you mean I'm playing Preflip associations?

@M&M you first.
And... you think M&M is TOWN for this? WTF? Why?
Because as Scum it draws too much attention. If she lives a day good for town if she lives two days town questions why she's alive or looks for PR. If she's leading the town and manages to lynch any scum she should be a large threat and get NK'd no questions asked. No scum player in there right mind plays this strat LQ.
From what I understand about the game of Mafia and RCs ability to play Scum very proficiently, I feel if RC makes it past D1 they prolly are really hard to lynch. Also, RC is the typ of player who absolutely THRIVES on that kind of play as Scum.
Objectively I don't think that makes RC a better player but simply that when they play scum town is too weak to push back. But I'll note this for later. I still see that type of play as scum almost suicidal. RC is clearly taking a strong leader role d1 if she's actually capable of taking that role as scum and thriving in it more power to RC and I hope to be that good of a scum player one day.

But it's like that saying if you keep telling a lie big enough and repeatedly enough it becomes truth. If you think this behavior is scummy and RC can thrive in it then it becomes truth.

I don't accept that as truth I think that RC is smarter than that and doesn't play exactly the same way as scum it would be to risky. But I haven't played with RC so this is all speculation. I still think this is town RC.

Also RC I'm an idiot I missed you were voting Momo and said you first lol.

VOTE: Momo
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Hawk »

What are you talking about laying down and dying? I'm not laying down and dying. Also what do you want me to do bash my head into RC's over and over when I townread them? Like I've asked for objective based reasons and case. I've engaged with other people. I voted creature because I thought his play felt forced, I voted Momo because I honestly think his play had been shit since he shrugged off that newbish vibe early. I engage with you I try and engage with RC but still am scumread. I am by no means laying down and dying. if RC changes her read on me it's gonna because my play has improved. Trying to push back against her when I think her play is town is just gonna fuel a yelling match between two Town players while scummy players get to slither on by.

I mean has Charloux, Percival, E&O, or like the other 3-5 players we haven't seen posted in the last 10 pages anything worth commenting?

pedit: Okay that explains Perci I didn't notice he had replaced.

Still where is everybody else I feel like most of this conversation has been LQ, mm, and momo and me.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by Hawk »

See what I mean LQ? Doesn't matter. *sigh*

@ KTS why am I objectively scummy?

Momo shut up I voted you first idiot. I didn't agree to tunnel you to save my ass. You're the retarded ass scum who couldn't be worth a while to pay attention to who the IC was or not sporadically jump around like an idiot trying to play appeased and get a lynch going and if you think you lynching me and me dying flipping green is gonna save your ass from lynch d2 you're deluted.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 821, Killthestory wrote:*sigh*
So you're under the impression that my defeatist attitude is scum inclined?

Who's your scumreads besides me, sheep.

Pedit: point out to me townie posts and I'll point to 1000 scummy posts. Maybe you're seeing something I'm not??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 621, momo wrote:M and M, why should we vote Hawk. Is this you trying to start a wagon. I am kind of in between with him,(leaning towards scum) but should he really be lynched.

Anyone have a good read on Antihero.
In post 633, momo wrote:M and M. Please explain solid reasons on why you would like us to vote Hawk.

I was pretty sure Anti was town too.

And neutral, are you admitting to being the SK. :D :D :D :D
In post 826, Killthestory wrote:lol it sounds to me like you're in more need to learn about mafia than momo does. everything is perception based
yes which is why I want you to point me to his townie posts. Because I want your perception of why he is town and I want your perception of why I am scum -_-;
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 416, momo wrote:I do in general think he is trying too hard to act town with his lists, pointing out every little thing. Until some crazy information comes to light:

VOTE: Creature

I am really feeling this. Fooling us he is town bu still, trying so hard.

I also think uzi might be on the scum team.

Acting to detached you know.

What do y'all think??
In post 421, momo wrote:And I don't think he is pretending. You have been trying so hard to appear town from post one.

I am voting for Creature to be lynched now too. Join me.
In post 442, momo wrote:M and M, who is your number one scum read.

LQ, join the wagon on Creature.

LQ, what is your opinion on lil uzi.
In post 424, momo wrote:Creature. Can you please explain right now who your number one scum read is.

You are practical and I am willing to listen to reason.
In post 451, momo wrote:Guys. Where my wagon be at.

M and M.

Creature.

All other people willing to see the light???????
In post 502, momo wrote:Can I see some direct quotes from either E and O or Hawk that implicate Creature.
In post 508, momo wrote:Okay Hawk, of everything you could have said, how is Uzi town. He is prob. the biggest scum here.

And can someone please show me direct quotes on Creature.

I don't want generic info. He seems pro-town to me.
In post 566, momo wrote:I am considering lynching Sakura.

Seems like all her posts are fake,

I also feel like some of the non active posters, (Charloux, KTS, Kop) might be lurking just because they are scum.
In post 570, momo wrote:After seeing LUV's reasoning, I am leaving the wagon.

Who is interested in a Sakura wagon.
In post 607, momo wrote:I feel like we should just lynch one of the lurkers to see what happens at this point. They are not contributing to the town, so even if on some odd chance they are not scum, we are at no real loss.

This is unless someone has an actual scum read they feel like moving on.

If so, I am more than happy to hop on a wagon.
In post 616, momo wrote:Just so you know, I am used to faster games. Epic Mafia is a lot faster than two week days.

E and O seems to be pretty town for me. Same with LUV and LQ. Creature also seems pretty town.

Hawk and SH look a bit scummy, unsure.

The lurkers are just a shot in the dark. They should be prodded soon I think.

UNVOTE:
His thought process is all over the place showing no actual rational reasoning or displaying it anyway why he is so willing to move on and off of wagons readily. I understand being open and spread as town but he doesn't sit on a wagon for more than a few hours KTS please tell me how this is fucking town.

Tell me how forming a push on someone like creature for a reason then abandoning it for a secondary push then when met with resistance abandons it again for a tertiary push all in the span of 5 hours makes him fucking town.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by Hawk »

KTS he's not a newbie. He said it's an Alt. Whether it's Epic Mafia or whatever it's still an Alt this isn't a newbie mindset thing it's scummy as fuck.

Also is there a way to ISO two players at one time? I get the feeling with RC jumping out of her hydra all the time I may need to do that in the future to ISO her.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:34 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 224, momo wrote:
This is an alt. Have played on other sites before, not on this one.
And for LQ I was just showing a gut feeling. Also, would a cunning person say they are cunning.
I was playing like a noob so that the scum would let their guard down.
Acknowledgment that he is experienced with Mafia. Acknowledgement that he is playing noobishly to make scum let their guard down. I think he says this somewhere else in his ISO too.

He knows what he's doing. it's scummy. epic mafia is a faster paced game like Town of Salem. He knows the way to win there is Chaos and mislynch for scum and as town it's reason and not giving into chaos. They don't care as much about blending in because they don't have time to blend in and lurkers are scum hence his hard press towards activity. All of this shouts to me that he is trying to look as town as fucking possible in his mind. So yeah universally meta irrelevant scum.

I should know I come from IRL and TOS background I know faster paced Mafia.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 884, Music and Mail wrote:
None of this is alignment indicative for RC and makes sense in the context of him being lolwagoned as town really frequently and that making the game unpleasant and hard to play for him.
I mean I think he's dealing with the situation sub-optimally but you'd be pissed and frustrated with people too if this shit happened nearly every game.

-- Mail
I'll be perfectly honest ya'll are a fantastic Hydra the more you post. RC is like all the hot and fire and you're all calm and collected. Good mix of emotions and reasoning.

Also as much as I think Momo is scum can we agree that this game is ridiculous considering it opened yesterday and we need to chill a bit with the powerlynching vibe I've gotten from today I'm literally exhausted right now.

Like we have 3 people who have posted less than 5 times. RC has jumped out of the Hydra more times than that.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 889, Music and Mail wrote:Thanks, Hawk. I wish you weren't scum.

-- Mail
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 889, Music and Mail wrote:Thanks, Hawk. I wish you weren't scum.

-- Mail

http://imgur.com/AT48h6C

idk why it's not working fuck here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Hawk »

How do I change it to https? I feel like I will need to use this Gif a lot during this game.

Pedit: still being tone read to death huh. Objectively is there anything wrong with what I've said or is it just tone because that's basically just a gut read if there's nothing objectively wrong.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 901, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 900, Hawk wrote:How do I change it to https?
No idea, sorry. :L
In post 900, Hawk wrote:Pedit: still being tone read to death huh. Objectively is there anything wrong with what I've said or is it just tone because that's basically just a gut read if there's nothing objectively wrong.
You're IIoAing and not being proactive about engaging with people or producing content that moves the game forward.

-- Mail
Sorry what's that Abbreviation mean? It's one I'm not familiar with.

I will try and be more proactive in the future I suppose if I live that long. I've felt pretty detached from this game so it's mostly my fault I'm being SR I suppose.

Pedit: I'm so screwed if Momo flips SK aren't I :/
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 906, Music and Mail wrote:No, I need to assume that:
1) Groupscum would be afraid there might be a Serial Killer in the set-up.

That's a pretty logical assumption.

-- Mail
Wouldn't it be better for groupscum to leave SK alive for a day rather than hunt SK d1... just saying since we're all fantasizing SK theory without actually knowing jack shit -_-;
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 909, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 908, Hawk wrote:Wouldn't it be better for groupscum to leave SK alive for a day rather than hunt SK d1... just saying since we're all fantasizing SK theory without actually knowing jack shit -_-;
Why would it be?

-- Mail
2 NK's SK has a statistically better chance of hitting Town than Scum in this setup right?

Pedit: Wait what am I not doing? Did he just call me stupid?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 910, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 908, Hawk wrote:Wouldn't it be better for groupscum to leave SK alive for a day rather than hunt SK d1... just saying since we're all fantasizing SK theory without actually knowing jack shit -_-;
And to make matters worse 1 or more town vigs is also a possibility LOL.
That feel when half the town dies in the middle of the night lol You know I considered RC's anger possibly being a Vigi tell too since they can easily be townread tomorrow claiming Vigi but I guess SK can make that hard too.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 914, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 911, LicketyQuickety wrote:Hawk is not the type of player to use that tactic as Scum I don't think. They are not a data oriented enough type of player to do that.
Evidence for this?

-- Mail
You want I should link some of my games?

I don't honestly know if I'm very data oriented or not I'm used to faster paced mafia and using my gut. It's one of the reasons I think Meta is mostly NAI as a IRL player learning to have a good poker face and be able to play multiple ways is the only way to survive in a consistent playgroup.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:44 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1010, momo wrote:I am town because I am going after someone who I truly believe is scum, not someone whose play style I disagree with...I am not the one going after a policy lynch.
Really objectively lay out a case on why M&M is scummy.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:53 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1014, momo wrote:He is for policy lynching. He gave up lunching someone who he said he really thought was scum(you) to PL me. He is more than happy to get a town lynch. He is getting angry and overly defensive.

Hawk be reasonable.

If you are on the same side as me

For real:

Vote for M and M.
This would make more sense if you weren't Misrepping M&M. They're not policy lynching you. They legit think you're scummy.

Also will you stop saying shit like if you're on the same side as me I'm fucking town I have no idea who the fuck is what alignment and I'm not about to sit here and buddy you d1 when I think you're scum.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Hawk »

Creature do you still scumread E&O? Why are you voting Perci's replacement? Do you honestly think one of Charloux or Kop is scum?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1021, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Hey guys. Just got my confirmation in. I have one more class for the day now and then I'm gonna dive into this. Anything I should keep in mind while reading? Also when is deadline? I wanna know how quickly I need to be reading. Otherwise I'm gonna take my time and probably be ready to chat later this evening or tomorrow during the day.
Deadline is March 11th.
There is a lot of shouting and contentless ego posts. Hydra heads pop off a few times and overall it's been a ridiculous party. Prepare to rub your temples in frustration trying to sort through BS and actual posts.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1022, Killthestory wrote:
In post 958, Antihero wrote:
In post 956, Killthestory wrote:what the hell anti I'm obvtowning
no you're uh....

really not
i have no idea what you're on about
Kill give me a read on E&O and on Sakura if you would.
What do you think of E&O's back and forth with creature?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1027 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:41 am

Post by Hawk »

Wait don't you have school?? Where r you located?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1028 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1026, Electra and Orestes wrote:Hey ETL!!! :) :)

Yeah, good luck on the read through!
LQ vs RC hurt my head so much I had to take a nap mid read #TrueStory
Then this last chunk with LQ, RC, KTS, and Momo is mind numbing.

So, welcome to the chaos! Enjoy your stay.
And tell me your thoughts on the four I mentioned above. I'd like to know your thoughts. Creature and Uzi are other people of interest atm, but I don't want to ask too much of you right off the bat.

- O
Talk to me about creature and Uzi.

Creature seems off right? He isn't doing his same usual creature detach from the game. He's actively more engaged here than I've seen him.

I'll quote some stuff here in a second that felt off about Creature.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 29, Creature wrote:Never claimed VT. What are you trying to reach?
In post 34, Creature wrote:Btw, Kop and Aristophanes are online.
In post 115, Creature wrote:Okay, these hydras aren't signing their posts, let's policy lynch them.
In post 241, Creature wrote:I'm proposing an E&O wagon. Anyone up for it?
In post 243, Creature wrote:
In post 232, Music and Mail wrote:If you are town please settle down and vote elsewhere.
Good thing I already did, but apparently nobody noticed.
In post 248, Creature wrote:I didn't even pay attention to Hawk or Sakura Hana.
In post 277, Creature wrote:I'm sorta lazy today to check ISOs.
In post 293, Creature wrote:Actually, I went from lolvote to willing to vote on Hawk.
In post 400, Creature wrote:
In post 358, Electra and Orestes wrote:
In post 348, Hawk wrote:Creature is null for me but probably town since I think he's trying a bit harder than usual but in a fake way.
What!?

If he's fake and trying too hard, why does that make him town!?!?

- O
Trying too hard isn't AI. Saying someone's post is fake is easy, you have to show it's fake.
In post 401, Creature wrote:
In post 359, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 356, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 293, Creature wrote:Actually, I went from lolvote to willing to vote on Hawk.
What's changed? I don't remember anything new from him.
Don't worry, Creature's just probably scum.
That explains away most of his posts.
I don't remember Ari ever playing like this as town.
In post 413, Creature wrote:Among the reasons to scumread me, vague reads is one of the worst.
In post 422, Creature wrote:I've been trying too hard to solve this game.
In post 430, Creature wrote:
In post 428, Music and Mail wrote:Momo is fast becoming a scumread
What?
In post 690, Creature wrote:Only town posted in this page.
In post 993, Creature wrote:I'm going to be a strong boulder on the way to any momo wagon.
In post 1031, Creature wrote:
In post 1028, Hawk wrote:He's actively more engaged here than I've seen him.
Isn't being engaged a towntell for me?
Normally yes but these don't feel natural. Lots of forced things here like pointing out players online early on who haven't posted.

The most telling post for me was post 400. Trying to Hard isn't Alignment indicative (you say it is for you now in fact it's a towntell). Saying it's fake is easy proving it's fake is hard. You're right I can't prove it's fake but I can prove you're forcing there. Why say it's NAI if it's supposedly a towntell for you?

pedit things happened I will read in a sec.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:10 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1046, Sakura Hana wrote:Hawk, whenever you postwall can you please put it in a spoilerbox.
Yeah sorry my bad. that's the spoiler=tag right?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1059 (isolation #47) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:19 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1055, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1043, Hawk wrote:The most telling post for me was post 400. Trying to Hard isn't Alignment indicative (you say it is for you now in fact it's a towntell). Saying it's fake is easy proving it's fake is hard. You're right I can't prove it's fake but I can prove you're forcing there. Why say it's NAI if it's supposedly a towntell for you?
I have a theory, but im not gonna give Creature the answer, so i'll let him answer first.
After he answers I want to hear this theory. Also why did you feel the need to say this? Whether you have a theory or not if you're not telling first once Creature responds your post will have a different feel or connotation to itm
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #48) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1060, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Investigative roles should target Kop and Momo tonight.
Why Kop? Also what if Momo gets lynched?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #49) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1061, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1059, Hawk wrote:
In post 1055, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1043, Hawk wrote:The most telling post for me was post 400. Trying to Hard isn't Alignment indicative (you say it is for you now in fact it's a towntell). Saying it's fake is easy proving it's fake is hard. You're right I can't prove it's fake but I can prove you're forcing there. Why say it's NAI if it's supposedly a towntell for you?
I have a theory, but im not gonna give Creature the answer, so i'll let him answer first.
After he answers I want to hear this theory. Also why did you feel the need to say this? Whether you have a theory or not if you're not telling first once Creature responds your post will have a different feel or connotation to itm
Because then creature's answer will be more interesting to hear (for me)
Hmmmm okay. That's kinda manipulative ya know.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:42 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1067, Creature wrote:Hey Hawk, let's do like this:

If the majority of the players say I am town, I am town and we don't discuss about this anymore.
counting or not counting you?

Either way how about you just answer my question.

Why say that you trying hard is Not Alignment Indicative if it's a supposed towntell for you?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:57 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1070, Creature wrote:If I am engaged, it's a towntell.

If I look trying too hard, it's usually NAI (though, there are differences between me trying too hard as town and as scum).
You are one of the most infuriatingly hard players to read you know that.

Can you link me some scum games?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Hawk »

Okay sure creature can be town for now I'm keeping an eye on you tho just in case.

You still feel off but I guess not Scummy off.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:19 am

Post by Hawk »

Of note I only compared your ISO's from those games to this one. There are similarities but more disparities so either your Scum game has evolved greatly or you're a God damn wizard.

Now explain why Momo is town creature cause I don't see it.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:45 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1106, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:At least we agree on Hawk.
You don't townread E&O??? Why?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #55) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:49 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1110, Hawk wrote:
Wait nvm I'm stupid I forgot you had that post earlier. I'll reread it again. You just haven't voted them all game so I forgot.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #56) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:55 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1114, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1110, Hawk wrote:
You too - can I get your perspective?
One E&O or in general? I just got off work so I'm a bit tired but I'll respond to any questions if you direct me for a bit.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #57) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Hawk »

Mmmm I think Momo has been playing pretty scummy. His play feels very forced and consistently just trying to snowball some kind of pressure. His counter pushes to pressure on himself is to OMGUS and or draw up misreps. Mail and myself (possible music) actually scumread him for reasons concerning his play but he doesn't engage with that instead presses us as policy lynching him. He misreps me saying that I'm following M&M when I was the first one to objectively scumread him. I don't think he's as new as he acts and it reflects in some of his statements meaning I think he recognizes what he's doing he's just choosing to ignore it for newbie shield.

M&M I think at least RC's head is very passionate and has displayed a very apt desire to be the center of attention and lead town. Confident to the point of being cocky I don't think even an experienced Hydra wants to draw that much attention as scum. I do find her stubbornness to refuse to give cases and only give one or two reasons at most with no follow up for her pushes to be annoying and kinda scummy so I can see how LQ and Uzi don't like it.

Mail on the other hand has been rather collected and calm. A nice compliment to RC but no less manipulative/cunning in their play.

Overall I think that slot is more likely town than scum but I don't think I could see reason to lynch there over Momo today. Not unless Momo's play really picks up and he stops playing so objectively terrible -_-;
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 870, Hawk wrote:
In post 224, momo wrote:
This is an alt. Have played on other sites before, not on this one.
And for LQ I was just showing a gut feeling. Also, would a cunning person say they are cunning.
I was playing like a noob so that the scum would let their guard down.
Acknowledgment that he is experienced with Mafia. Acknowledgement that he is playing noobishly to make scum let their guard down. I think he says this somewhere else in his ISO too.

He knows what he's doing. it's scummy. epic mafia is a faster paced game like Town of Salem. He knows the way to win there is Chaos and mislynch for scum and as town it's reason and not giving into chaos. They don't care as much about blending in because they don't have time to blend in and lurkers are scum hence his hard press towards activity. All of this shouts to me that he is trying to look as town as fucking possible in his mind. So yeah universally meta irrelevant scum.

I should know I come from IRL and TOS background I know faster paced Mafia.
Yes, claims to be an Alt. Played Mafia before.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #59) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Hawk »

VOTE: KTS

Sure

What about Charloux?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #60) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1265, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not feeling KTS wagon.
reasons?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1275, momo wrote:We are at L-2 on KTS.

ETL. E and O, wanna hop on.'

You are talking on speed but you did hop on the wagon for M and M LUV. Got any non hypocritical reasons.
Holy fucking shit do you guys see what I mean!?!?

[img]
http://giphy.com/gifs/headbanging-UkMClc8GgWYpi[/img]

VOTE: Momo
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1295, momo wrote:To win the game???
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #63) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Hawk »

God damnit why do none if my img and gifs work :/
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #64) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1310, momo wrote:Wait...what is this godfather thing.

I am aware of roleblocker, but not godfather. Are they two names for one role???
Read the wiki omg I'm starting to think no player who is scum could possibly be this stupid....
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #65) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:55 pm

Post by Hawk »

Why aren't we lynching Momo already I seriously don't get it. Also KTS I don't think I can Townread him but Jesus christ he is trying his hardest to Derpclear himself.

Also this is not the original gif I wanted but it works.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #66) » Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1324, Prince Lyon wrote:
In post 1323, Hawk wrote:Image

Why aren't we lynching Momo already I seriously don't get it. Also KTS I don't think I can Townread him but Jesus christ he is trying his hardest to Derpclear himself.

Also this is not the original gif I wanted but it works.
In post 1314, Hawk wrote:
In post 1310, momo wrote:Wait...what is this godfather thing.

I am aware of roleblocker, but not godfather. Are they two names for one role???
Read the wiki omg I'm starting to think no player who is scum could possibly be this stupid....
Who is this??
Last edited by Realeo on Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:54 am

Post by Hawk »

Not that I've been made aware of.

UNVOTE:

Not lynching a PR claim not that he should live for long sans a Doc helping him out here.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Hawk »

Spoiler: Hawk townreads MM
In post 348, Hawk wrote:Hey guys I'll catch up here shortly. Sorry been kinda busy and this game hasn't striked my interest as much (not everyone's posted for one thing)

Music and Mail feel town, Creature is null for me but probably town since I think he's trying a bit harder than usual but in a fake way. Uzi part for course will read into later Probs town, Momo town, and that's really all I got on a skim nothing really outright standing as scum to me.

UNVOTE:
In post 764, Hawk wrote:
In post 722, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 667, Hawk wrote:VOTE: Momo Haha no... why lie about ithe? like your reasoning makes no sense. I would have believed you forgot or didn't pay attention to the replace before I would believe autocorrect or you meant to say "I think he's town too" like of couse he's town.
In post 718, Hawk wrote:
Echo echo this.

Don't like this unvote, honestly.

Hawk why did you unvote momo?
Because even tho Momo is clearly scum, unaware of site rules, not paying attention to who the IC is and I place a vote on it and even manage to pull forward his crap I'm still being scumread by the queen bee herself. So what's the point? if she's gonna push my lynch no matter what why not unvote?

I'll put it back on if we get actual traction towards actual cases instead me being tone read as scum and pulled down by associatives from Momo.

Also Momo your push against Music is hilariously bad she's town. Her scum hunt against Sakura and subsequent reactions feel pretty towny to me. Even her objectively large bias towards me is town. Because here's the thing she just has to take a stance and stick to it here. She tone reads me as scum, whether she's right or wrong she can sit and let everyone else dance around me and watch. If I flip town oh well that sucks but at least she can see who did what when and where. If shes right and I flip scum then bam she's got associatives by people chainsawing, Wking, or distancing from me. So it's a solid all round place to be.

Creature felt like he was faking the effort earlier so I can see scum there but I may just be reading him wrong.

LicketyQuickety is town and so is Sakura from the limited amount I've seen putting 1 scum most likely in

Momo, KTS, and E&O.

I'll vote Momo again because objectively him forgetting IC making comments like he did regarding his stance feels pretty scummy to me but I want others to vote him first since everyone else is just bowing to the queen right now anyway. Asside from Momo I don't think anyone else has SR M&M.
In post 1470, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I've got a pretty strong town read on MM, so I'd prefer to check a scumread, but clearing MM would still do a lot to furthering the game, as I don't think hardly anyone has the same feeling about them that I do.
I do and have all game, can I see scummy things yes, do I think they're scum, no. Could I be wrong? You betcha.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:20 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1482, momo wrote:So who would Hawk and ETL like me to investigate.
Why do you care about my opinion don't you want me lynched??

Creature or KTS are a lot of people's question marks so that's helpful there.

Charloux's slot would be helpful if we don't just run that up. same with Kop.

Uzi also works I guess but I prefer one of the above options to that. I think UZI is town.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Hawk »

I'm starting to think I know why RC scumreads me besides tone and I don't like it.

VOTE: M&M
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:54 am

Post by Hawk »

RC thinks I white knighted UZI early on cause were scum buddies his case is based off preflip associatives.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:03 am

Post by Hawk »

Go ahead make the case RC. Let me see it with its perfect logic that can scumfirm me d1 being based off of Preflip Associatives.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1570, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1567, Hawk wrote:Go ahead make the case RC. Let me see it with its perfect logic that can scumfirm me d1 being based off of Preflip Associatives.
Why are you asking me for that when you think that I'm scum?
I DON'T THINK YOU'RE SCUM!! Omg read my ISO I've townread all the way up until I realized your case on me is based on Preflip associatives which is retarded!?! Why pressure Momo if you think I'm scum because Uzi is scum? why not pressure Uzi you literally went out of your way to scumread me all game because you think I WK'd Uzi cause he's my scumbuddy. News flash maybe I just townread Uzi because Uzi hasn't made any scummy posts.

You are infuriating in your ignorance.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #74) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:08 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1571, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1567, Hawk wrote:Go ahead make the case RC. Let me see it with its perfect logic that can scumfirm me d1 being based off of Preflip Associatives.
Hey, you gunna answer that post I quoted from you?
Where direct if you would please.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1573, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 1549, Hawk wrote:I'm starting to think I know why RC scumreads me besides tone and I don't like it.

VOTE: M&M
In post 1572, Hawk wrote:
In post 1570, Music and Mail wrote:
Why are you asking me for that when you think that I'm scum?
I DON'T THINK YOU'RE SCUM!! Omg read my ISO I've townread all the way up until I realized your case on me is based on Preflip associatives which is retarded!?! Why pressure Momo if you think I'm scum because Uzi is scum? why not pressure Uzi you literally went out of your way to scumread me all game because you think I WK'd Uzi cause he's my scumbuddy. News flash maybe I just townread Uzi because Uzi hasn't made any scummy posts.

You are infuriating in your ignorance.
So you're saying that you voted for me because I'm annoying you, is that it?
Yes? It's kinda hard for me to make heads or Tails of what the fuck is going on if you're sitting there scumreading me and one of my top townreads while he scumreads you back. Yes it's annoying and you continuously ignore any and all of my posts directed at you. Including requesting you to present a case outside of a tone read reason.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1575, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1562, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1553, Hawk wrote:RC thinks I white knighted UZI early on cause were scum buddies his case is based off preflip associatives.
This makes literally no sense why you are voting for M&M.
Because I want Music to actually engage me and talk to me about why the fuck he is scumreading me and Uzi when he should be hunting elsewhere.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1613, LicketyQuickety wrote:I am worried I am posting too much. I push too many different angles, there is no finesse. It makes me feel like I suck at this game.
Don't feel bad I feel like I suck at this game all the time regardless of alignment.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1668, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You aren't fit to lead either. Your temperament might be worst than Trumps.
Hey now that's just rude Uzi.

Don't compare RC to that Cheeto with a Toupe.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Hawk »

Can we stop getting into Ego fights that aren't Alignment indicative. Earlier on in the day when everyone was feeling each other out its fine but as of right now we don't even have any general inkling as to where to go.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Kop or Charloux were scum and this has been mostly town self imploding.

Pedit: Wait why are we giving Fitz a pass?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 1679, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not giving Fitz a pass. He just hasn't posted anything AI. There is no reason for me to consider lynching a null read on Day 1.

As for KTS, he's probably town.
Okay I'd take fitz off that list then. It's like saying we won't lynch Charloux cause he hasn't said anything alignment indicative. He hasn't been here. If Fitz contributions are non alignment indicative then he shouldn't be on that list.

Pedit: I kinda agree with LQ. Still not sure on KTS.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:48 am

Post by Hawk »

Official Vote Count

Creature
(1): EspeciallyTheLies,
Music and Mail
(2): Lil Uzi Vert, Hawk
Hawk
(1): Killthestory
momo
(1): Kop
Lil Uzi Vert
(3): Music and Mail, Electra and Orestes, momo
killthestory
(2): Creature, LicketyQuickety

Not Voting
(3): havingfitz, Sakura Hana, Antihero

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-03-11 07:45:21)

Unofficial vote count.

So I'm thinking I may have been wrong giving E&O a townlean.

VOTE: E&O

They're basically sit on Momo all day from the beginning with very little actual reasoning besides he's playing poorly and won't link him to epic mafia etc. etc. nothing actually pushing the game forward in any other meaningful way. While I agreed heavily that I thought creature was playing off and not contributing upon inspection of creatures scum games I'm willing to give him a pass for today. I want to pull up some other conncerning posts by them but I'm at work so I'll go into more detail later.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Hawk »

Do me and Uzi
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1858, Antihero wrote:
In post 1726, momo wrote:Ya well, new information changes my mind.

I try to be open and not tunnel anyone.

Just the way I play.

One should accept that they are not perfect and listen to others.
yeah.......

has there been a wagon this game you HAVEN'T been on?
He wasn't on his own wagon :roll:

Also I'm sorry I know I promised a better read on E&O but I've just been super busy with family stuff.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (isolation #84) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Hawk »

Why are we voting Kop??
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 2035, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2034, momo wrote:The IC said so.
When you say things like this, it's no wonder how you drew a wagon onto yourself.
Considering he's L-1 yeah...

I'll humour it tho I guess.

Intent to Hammer. Kop claim?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 2038, havingfitz wrote:
In post 2005, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 1999, Realeo wrote:Kop (2): Antihero, Creature
Anti. wth are you doing? I don't even see a case on Kop. Why is hanging out on a lame wagon better?
^ QFT
In post 2029, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Kop
In post 2030, Sakura Hana wrote:VOTE: Kop
In post 2032, momo wrote:VOTE: Kop

Would prefer E and O or LUV but have no problem with this.
You guys have over 80 pages of content and you're opting to lynch an underposter. smh....lazy and weak.
In post 2037, Hawk wrote:
In post 2035, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 2034, momo wrote:The IC said so.
When you say things like this, it's no wonder how you drew a wagon onto yourself.
Considering he's L-1 yeah...

I'll humour it tho I guess.

Intent to Hammer. Kop claim?
I'd vote Hawk for this post alone.
Really?? I'm humoring our claimed cop, IC and and 3 of my townreads/leans. I do agree that this is a pretty terrible lynch but I'm not feeling the Uzi lynch. If you or anyone else want to try and convincr me Uzi is scum I'm all ears.

I'm gonna post a readlist here in a while but I do think Lol hasn't been the most town player.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2053 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Hawk »

I'm gonna post a readlist here in a while but I do think
Kop
hasn't been the most town player.
Kop, not Lol damn autocorrect

Mono that's really not fair. He hasn't even claimed calm down.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by Hawk »

I fucking hate my phone. Momo not mono...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (isolation #89) » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Hawk »

Sorry guys I've been having a hard time really committing time for this game. :/ I'll try and make a good post here soon if I still feel apathetic I'll replace out after this day is over but I'll at least try and see this day through.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2163 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:38 am

Post by Hawk »

Town
Antihero
Momo
LUV
LQ

Null-town
Creature
M&M

Null
Sakura
ETL

Null-scum
Fitz
KTS

Scum
E&O
Kop

I'll post reasonings. For them when I can.

I still have intent to Hammer Kop moreso going over his ISO and was waiting for a claim but I'll hammer if AH and Momo think it's a good idea. I could see him flipping scum.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:59 am

Post by Hawk »

Actually I'm gonna save the mod some time. I just looked again and I saw Kop did claim VT. I really feel like his stances on the game has been convenient. Stayed on Momo all game while lurking until Momo claimed then picked a pretty easy stance to have on E&O and as well as leave me (someone else who hasn't been super active) as a potential fallback lynch which is another very easy stance to take. So yeah I think this is probably fine.

VOTE: Kop
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:23 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 2174, momo wrote:Btw, anyone have major disagreements with my lunch list for future days
Yes Tuna is for Thursdays not Fridays.

If my hammer doesn't count because of the freeze that's fine just gives us more time to talk. I just figured I'd save us some more time waiting on a replacement at this point.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:41 am

Post by Hawk »

also, Don't Open Cans if you dont intend to use them Momo. You're gonna end up wasting all the Tuna.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Hawk »

Who is Momo checking tonight?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2225 (isolation #95) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Hawk »

Gonna dig into ETL's ISO while we wait for Momo.

Why are we assuming it's SK kill? I guess it makes more since as an SK kill than a vigi.

Pedit: Well after ETL's flip I could have told you creature was town. So helpful.

What's that put M&M at?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2227 (isolation #96) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Hawk »

I was writing that before I saw your post. Thus the Pedit: when I had opened up the reply you hadn't posted yet. I'm on mobile so posts take me a second to type and usually people slip past me.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2233 (isolation #97) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Hawk »

ETL was scum, He was hard pressed on Creature d1. Do not think that makes partners.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (isolation #98) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Hawk »

I'm at work btw I'm not going to be super active for a few hours but please keep shading me creature it's super helpful. KTS and E&O both look like they could fit with ETL as well.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (isolation #99) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:57 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 2245, Killthestory wrote:investigated hawk showed antitown in big caps like ANTITOWN but also purple

VOTE: hawk
So you're a one-shot cop?
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (isolation #100) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Hawk »

VOTE: KTS

Double one shot cop isn't possible in this setup...
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (isolation #101) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 2253, Creature wrote:lol

Who believes there are two 1-shot cops?
I don't lol

But I'm one shot doc. Have my anti Vigi breadcrumb to prove it.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2268 (isolation #102) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 2180, Hawk wrote:also,
D
on't
O
pen
C
ans if you dont intend to use them Momo. You're gonna end up wasting all the Tuna.
I played extremely back and kinda scummy to hopefully not draw a night kill. Protected Momo last night and crumbed in twilight so maybe a Vigi wouldn't shoot me. Cause I started to think I might get Vigged.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2275 (isolation #103) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:09 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 2270, Killthestory wrote:@creature, yes they will

@hawk, okay so the answer to my question is youve been saving this fakeclaim for the last part of day 1 thank u
I only crumbed in twilight to hopefully not draw a Vigi shot. I'm not super experienced with PR. I've never rolled one in a completed game.

It's cool I get lynched and you just get lynched tomorrow so it's all good. But seriously I'd think y'all would lynch the CC'd cop claim over your one shot doc but it doesn't matter.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (isolation #104) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 2276, Killthestory wrote:um let me fix that statement i lynch you and then we look at momo because whatever they're doing is weird and then we look at creature because they're scummy and then we look at luv

but there's no lynching me tomorrow sorroy
lynch me, lynch KTS, then look at M&M and E&O
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (isolation #105) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:13 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 2277, Music and Mail wrote:also there can't be 2 1-shot docs so you're also confscum fmpov
*whistle* gamble it all on a draw with SK Huh?

M&M KTS off their rockers with double PR claim
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (isolation #106) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Hawk »

In post 2286, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2285, Sakura Hana wrote:why is everyone massclaiming now...
Imma go fetch my letter thingamajig.
bc we all probably used our abilities last night

all of us who were town that is
Yep. games basically over. when I flip town just lynch M&M and KTS

Setup is TTTMCDx

I mean I guess it could be TMCDxxx

But it's one or the other. either way there's not two one-shot cops.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2304 (isolation #107) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:20 am

Post by Hawk »

Sorry my bad Sakura you're right DD not D. SK means that it's 3 T's or 1 T rolled
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (isolation #108) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Hawk »

GG, have fun trying to lynch 2 scum and a SK before everyone dies.

10-9-7-6-4

:p
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (isolation #109) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:46 am

Post by Hawk »

Clown Fiesta Mafia edition.
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (isolation #110) » Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by Hawk »

I love you art lol. I'm fairly certain I'm hammered so just save that for tomorrow lol
Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2782 (isolation #111) » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Hawk »

GJ town well deserved. I don't mind you releasing the Mafia PT by the way Realo.

Mafia got Rekt. lol

Return to “Completed Open Games”