Electra and Orestes
Electra and Orestes
Goon
Electra and Orestes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Electra and Orestes »

In post 1701, Hawk wrote:So I'm thinking I may have been wrong giving E&O a townlean.

VOTE: E&O

They're basically sit on Momo all day from the beginning with very little actual reasoning besides he's playing poorly and won't link him to epic mafia etc. etc. nothing actually pushing the game forward in any other meaningful way. While I agreed heavily that I thought creature was playing off and not contributing upon inspection of creatures scum games I'm willing to give him a pass for today. I want to pull up some other conncerning posts by them but I'm at work so I'll go into more detail later.
We had plenty of reasoning. And seriously, we're not pushing the game forward in a meaningful way!? You're saying this when more than half the game is LQ & RC having fucking NAI ego battles!? Actually ridiculous yo.
In post 1702, LicketyQuickety wrote:I was kinda thinking that E&O kinda got off easy for no real reason other than looking reasonable. I don't mind this vote.
We got off of what a little easily? This doesn't even make sense.
In post 1706, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1704, Electra and Orestes wrote:I don't think I even read the majority of this game.
-Electra (Ali)
Why not? You've been here since the beginning so there is really no excuse this time.

I had a tin foil hat theory a while back that Ali isn't posting because that hydra knows Ali is new and hasn't played Scum yet so they would be an easy Scum read.
Yeah...have you never seen my scumgame? If this were the case, I'd be the one lurking it out, because I'm legit one of the easiest people on this site to identify properly as scum.
And Alisae has been quite busy, so I've been updating him and we've bounced a lot of reads and ideas off each other behind the scenes. Who cares if he hasn't read one of the most digression-filled games I've ever seen! He wouldn't have gotten much out of 90% of it anyway!
In post 1709, Kop wrote:UNVOTE: Momo

My vote sat there since early game, and sat there when I posted last night, and that was before the claim. I've read through quite a few pages to catch up.

LQ is town, theres no possible way I can see him being scum. Yes he has a lot of content in this thread, but he could be blending in, but I don't see with him being all over the place that will come from scum.

ETL is feeling town, but I have been done by her before because of her gamestyle. I'm relying on others who have a better understanding of her for the read on ETL.

Hana I'm reading as town.

Momo I'm not reading into right now, because I scum read him early on, so I'm going to wait till day 2 to see what he can provide in regards to his claim, if he can't back it up, then I'll be going to revisit this slot again.

Creature he can swing either way.

I would lynch within M n M, Hawk, Uzi, E and O, and Fitz right now.

But Fitz will be last in line for a lynch this day until he posts at least, and gives his views.
In post 1704, Electra and Orestes wrote:I don't think I even read the majority of this game.
-Electra (Ali)
I fail to see the excuse in this post.

VOTE: Electra and Orestes

Early doors I liked, but then the LQ/MnM happened, and reading through there ISO they are strikingly taking stances towards a few things but appear to be leaving themselves on the fence.
I don't have a clue what the last line about doors means.
What is your reason for voting us? Because Alisae hasn't read most of the game? That's a real cop-out reason.
In post 1720, momo wrote:LUV, I am just sheeping onto you now but I do suspect that if there is a SK, you might be a possibility. This vote may come back but for now I am switching to E an O. Definitely want them to be brought to around L-3 so that they actually react to something. And not reading the whole thread...is this for real???? I am not SReading them b/c specific posts but because how they are playing the game in general. Unless E and O take this game seriously and show me (not tell me) a good reason for them to make it past the day, my vote will remain on them.

VOTE: E and O
Momo, just...no. You aren't going to get much of a reaction, and we react to things addressed to us anyway. What about the general way we're playing has you scumreading us? and we have been taking the game seriously. I've been posting, we've been talking to figure reads out, and I've read the whole bloody thing (except the couple pages where I glazed over, as mentioned previously. They had no content anyway, so w/e). Neither of us are going to act any differently with a wagon on us from how we act normally, so you're not accomplishing a thing except running us up here.
In post 1724, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1710, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I don't support any votes on EO or MM. Both feel very town to me. I'm good with either LUV or Creature.

VOTE: LUV
My problem with E&O is that Ali usually obvtowns it up to kingdom come and they have hardly posted at all and that has me thinking it could be cuz he's Scum.
Or maybe he's just been busy and demotivated from posting because this thread is a shit show that's really not worth reading.

- Here ends Page 69 -

I'll start a new post for whatever comes next.
Hydra between Alisae (Electra) and Aristophanes (Orestes)
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by Realeo »

Official Vote Count

Electra and Orestes
(5): Hawk, Kop, Lil Uzi Vert, momo, Killthestory
Lil Uzi Vert
(3): Music and Mail, Electra and Orestes, EspeciallyTheLies
Killthestory
(1): Creature

Not Voting
(4): havingfitz, Sakura Hana, Antihero, LicketyQuickety

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-03-11 07:45:21)
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Electra and Orestes
Electra and Orestes
Goon
Electra and Orestes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:26 pm

^^^ All Ari.
I'm doing a bit of a catchup.

Aaand Ninja'd!
Nice VC Realeo!
Electra and Orestes
Electra and Orestes
Goon
Electra and Orestes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:27 pm

Lol at the shit quickwagon. There's scum on that without a doubt!
Probably two realistically.

- O
Electra and Orestes
Electra and Orestes
Goon
Electra and Orestes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:04 pm

In post 1762, Killthestory wrote:god adMMIT my ISO was deleted

but ok so listen heres why EANDO have a good chance to be mafia. Their entrance was marked with defensiveness over aggression and scu!Ari and scu!Alisae (tho i know them not im assuming they're similar to ari with their passive play in general) would do that. passivity isnt a bad thing but they go out to look for people who are scumreading them instead of people TO scumread. terrible entrance.

lurking and other shit is bad. ari likes playing town im pretty sure so scummy. ari also makes good observations that have absolutely nothing to do with the game? hes not a stupid guy but his scumreads are so illogical and bland it's nothing compared to when ari really makes a push. it isn't aggressive, but it's logical. not feeling the same here. dude is just not doing much i'd expect him to regardless of if he's passive, y'know, and like, i just don't see anything townie there. i mean he points out early on momo might be an alt and that hawk posted some dumb shit, but he never really follows through with it?

alisae's not much better absolutely no pushes really wiht a bunch of questions from the both of them. you'd think a hydra between the two would be good activity but it's not. ai scummy indicative. lots and lots of fluff (lots of words with no content) and the content they bring out is either responses to questions or something vague with no expansion.

scummy VOTE: E&O
Okay, so ETL says the opposite. Are you two reading the same game? :P
And I believe I've been quite logical and at least active enough! Like, read me as you like, but I don't see how you came to these conclusions from our Iso.
In post 1766, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Electra and Orestes
You must be so proud of yourself. Wanna give a reason or are ya just gonna leave this naked?

@KTS, re: , if your brain says we're scum, and our brain says Creature is scum, do you believe we are scum together?
In post 1798, Electra and Orestes wrote:
In post 1795, momo wrote:Its kind of like a 5 your old saying Mommy did not give me cake. She is evil....

Please narrow down your reads

Everyone can't be scum...

Though I am kind of suspecting Hawk....

LUV though is probably clear as of now. At least from me...
You're town.
Creature is town.
ETL is town.
Anti is town.
KTS is towm.
M&M is town.
Hana is town.
LQ is town.

That leaves LUV, Fitz, Kop, Hawk.
Why is LUV clear for you?
-Ali
I'm just quoting this to say that I am totally with this readslist. Creature is more in the null for me than for Alisae, but the point stands, and I'm respecting that read unless I get info to contradict it.
In post 1801, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1799, LicketyQuickety wrote:This is not at all what I expect from Alisae's Town game. Not in the slightest.

VOTE: E&O
The tone is so different; its like its not even the same person.
LQ, please. I don't know what to say other than that you're wrong.
And I mean, we both obviously play tonally differently when in a hydra, since we're both apparently weird, not playing like ourselves, and different from our expected metas respectively.
The tone should be null in this case because of the hydra component.
In post 1800, Killthestory wrote:explain creature, lq, hana, luv, fitz, kop, and hawk.

luv is clear because he's town. i read his mind.
Okay, I'm not accepting your townread on LUV without a clear reason if you won't accept our townreads without reason. Hypocrite! :P
In post 1815, Electra and Orestes wrote:pedit4: I may replace out.
You'd better not!
I need you here to help me figure shit out!!
In post 1843, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Day has ran its course. We need a flip at this point.
Umm...no.
This is fucking scummy!
In post 1849, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1845, Electra and Orestes wrote:
In post 1843, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Day has ran its course. We need a flip at this point.
This is funny considering the fact that my town flip tells you nothing about the gamestate.
-Ali
Yeah, this totally looks like a Scum!Ali posts. Too bad you didn't want to know what the diff is between your Town and Scum game or you prolly wouldn't have made this post.

I can totally lynch E&O now, but I want to hear from Anti first.
Everyone wants to hear from Anti, nobody wants to hear from Ari. I see how it is :P

You're still wrong too, which is saddening to me because you're one of the town players I can see eventually carrying the game!

Oh look, I've gotten to my own posting!
And I've taken this whole pagetop area!!

Sorry about that :P

Also, I was going to Iso our wagoners, but I ran out of time tn. sorry about that!

- O
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:08 pm

Post by LicketyQuickety »

E&O, If you could day vig anyone right now, who would it be?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1700, LicketyQuickety wrote:I hope Anti gets a good read on ETL today.

@Anti, still waiting on those reasons for why M&M is Town.
well i'm still waiting on that hawk case so i guess neither of us are getting what we want
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Antihero »

-Electra (Ali)
Why not? You've been here since the beginning so there is really no excuse this time.

I had a tin foil hat theory a while back that Ali isn't posting because that hydra knows Ali is new and hasn't played Scum yet so they would be an easy Scum read.
ragingspammers from spyro would beg to differ viewtopic.php?f=23&t=70313
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 1726, momo wrote:Ya well, new information changes my mind.

I try to be open and not tunnel anyone.

Just the way I play.

One should accept that they are not perfect and listen to others.
yeah.......

has there been a wagon this game you HAVEN'T been on?
Electra and Orestes
Electra and Orestes
Goon
Electra and Orestes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:19 pm

In post 1855, LicketyQuickety wrote:E&O, If you could day vig anyone right now, who would it be?
Either LUV or Kop.

Kop because of PoE and low postcount, so the slot would be an ideal Vig candidate.
LUV because he's scum and should die! But is probably going to be a lynch at some point, and one which gives info (unlike a Kop lurker lynch), so he gets second place.

I would, of course, discuss with Alisae first who we would choose. I'm positive one of these two would be the result though.

- O
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by Music and Mail »

regardless of their win they were obvscum. there were only 4 good players on that town and all 4 of them were dead at the start of day 3 though so.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Antihero »

i know i'm not "supposed" to bc "lurker lynchez no infoz hurpdurp", but i kinda want to lynch kop. 1709 was a whole buncha nothin
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:53 pm

In post 1857, Antihero wrote:
-Electra (Ali)

Can you give me the tl;dr?

Hawk
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Hawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Hawk »

In post 1858, Antihero wrote:
In post 1726, momo wrote:Ya well, new information changes my mind.

I try to be open and not tunnel anyone.

Just the way I play.

One should accept that they are not perfect and listen to others.
yeah.......

has there been a wagon this game you HAVEN'T been on?
He wasn't on his own wagon :roll:

Also I'm sorry I know I promised a better read on E&O but I've just been super busy with family stuff.
Electra and Orestes
Electra and Orestes
Goon
Electra and Orestes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:57 pm

In post 1862, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1857, Antihero wrote:
-Electra (Ali)

Can you give me the tl;dr?
From me or from Anti or from RC if he's willing to give one?
-Electra (Ali)
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:59 pm

Post by Antihero »

i grant you the sooper special IC permission to do a tl;dr, ali
Electra and Orestes
Electra and Orestes
Goon
Electra and Orestes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:03 pm

In post 1865, Antihero wrote:i grant you the sooper special IC permission to do a tl;dr, ali
Kay.

Well my side of the story of that game is D1 I was wagonned super hard but then Inf replaced in and Inf, RC, and Gin decided to all get into arguements that lead into RC powerlynching obvtown Gin (I lurked during the RC v Inf v Gin TvTvT)

D2 RC just gaveup and was quicklynched.
D3 I played the too scummy to be scum card because I thought I was going to get lynched D3 because I have no confidence in my scumgame, and somehow didn't get lynched that day because no one knew how to lead the town. Lane tried but didn't do a really good job.
D4 Mylo I somehow convince everyone to vote Not_Mafia and scum!Leon hammered him and we just won.
-Ali
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:26 pm

In post 1866, Electra and Orestes wrote:
In post 1865, Antihero wrote:i grant you the sooper special IC permission to do a tl;dr, ali
Kay.

Well my side of the story of that game is D1 I was wagonned super hard but then Inf replaced in and Inf, RC, and Gin decided to all get into arguements that lead into RC powerlynching obvtown Gin (I lurked during the RC v Inf v Gin TvTvT)

D2 RC just gaveup and was quicklynched.
D3 I played the too scummy to be scum card because I thought I was going to get lynched D3 because I have no confidence in my scumgame, and somehow didn't get lynched that day because no one knew how to lead the town. Lane tried but didn't do a really good job.
D4 Mylo I somehow convince everyone to vote Not_Mafia and scum!Leon hammered him and we just won.
-Ali
Hmm... I'm not convinced you are Town.

TBH, the biggest takeaway I got from it is that RC gives up after pushing a Town lynch. *pukes*

Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Sakura Hana »

I'm starting to get tired of waiting for an answer so im just gonna assume that it was something BS.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:04 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1719, havingfitz wrote:Suspects -
E&O
, LUV and Hawk
Before this ^^^ E&O mentions of Charloux or Fitz = 0.
After this ^^^^ E&O gives this \/\/\/.
In post 1782, Electra and Orestes wrote:The scumteam is in:
Hawk
Kop
LUV
Fitz
Starting read at pg 20 this morning. Hope to be caught up by noon est.

Not sure I like E&O wagon composition so I will finish catch-up before I vote.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Electra and Orestes
Electra and Orestes
Goon
Electra and Orestes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:15 am

I mean, Charloux was a nonentity and you're catching up still. That's literally a PoE read.
Notice that you aren't top of the list in any way.

- O
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:34 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 1870, Electra and Orestes wrote:I mean, Charloux was a nonentity and you're catching up still. That's literally a PoE read.
Notice that you aren't top of the list in any way.

- O
True. But my observation is still accurate. It's food for thought for now.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:20 am

Post by momo »

@Anti, I am not liking Kop either and would be willing to compromise on him but after E and O's blatant disregard of my wishes, they are my #1 vote
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:38 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

havingfitz entrance looked good. i learned more about the game from kts in ~3 pages than i have from anyone else since i arrived. still disagree with the E/O wagon; absolutely agree there is scum to be found on that wagon.
In post 1851, Realeo wrote:
Official Vote Count

Electra and Orestes
(5): Hawk, Kop, Lil Uzi Vert, momo, Killthestory
Lil Uzi Vert
(3): Music and Mail, Electra and Orestes, EspeciallyTheLies
This tells me so much. It tells me that scum are actively pushing against the LUV wagon - both E/O and MM are strong town reads and seem to be coming to the same conclusions I am. It's literally a beautiful wagon, especially given the questionable characters on the E/O wagon. KTS and maybe Hawk are the only two on there that I really feel have legitimate reasons for being there.
Art is cool.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:12 am

Post by momo »

I do have to say, LUV begging for a flip is something I would expect from scum...really supports the serial killer theory going on earlier in the game, he knows who he wants to kill now so he is ready for the day to end. And looking back, he did not have reasons for his E and O vote, are really any of his votes. I would be willing to consider a LUV lynch today.

Return to “Completed Open Games”