MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #439 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:10 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 423, Wisdom wrote:
In post 393, Almost50 wrote:why concentrate on Mafia when we have the chance to turn this into a nightless game if we correctly lynch the remaining WW??
Many reasons

- The WW kill can help us by landing on mafia
- Mafia are three and we have to start lowering their numbers
- We have a Seer that can catch or at least limit the WW pool
Agreed.

Assume we lynch a Townie (VT or Seer) then overnight WW kills a VT or Seer

Then that means we have 3 mafia 1 wolf and 4 Town alive. This would be a bad situation

If wolf dies then 3 mafia 6 Town alive that buys us three lynches but we lose out on knowing who WW scum are afraid of and then go flying blind.

If mafia dies 2v1v6 into night which really works in our favor.

At work will type reads later.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #440 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 429, MMM wrote:
In post 343, TheBrie wrote:
In post 337, Almost50 wrote:*;ole; = likely! :facepalm:

That's what you get for responding to MOTHERFUCKING MOTHERFUCKERS! (I hope you got enough).
You're lucky I decided voting based on profanity was a stupid idea.
This pings me and I can't put my finger on why.
For being "pinged" by lynched scum.

VOTE: MMM
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #444 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 377, Titus wrote:
In post 263, CommKnight wrote:
Vote Count 1.3

Tails:
Almost50, Dunkerdoodles, TheBrie
Dunkerdoodles:
Titus, Eurotrash
Almost50:
Hellfire Missile
NotTheRealPaul:
Raya36
TheBrie:
Tails, Wisdom, Generation X, NotTheRealPaul, Vedith

Note Voting:

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch!

Day Ends:
(expired on 2017-06-19 10:05:00)

Mod Notes: Raya & Hellfire Missile are both being prodded immediately. With just under 24 hours left. the day timer will freeze until they either return or are replaced.
(Or a lynch is reached).
Day timer was frozen Edosurist.

Wisdom, yeah I will be avoiding you in the future. You can self select for those who let you get away with this crap. Brie's flipping town. While we're both here, I will try to get through to you.
Wisdom, yeah I will not be avoiding you in the future. You can select who you want for friends but I won't let you get away without knowing you are a great guy and what Titus did was crappy.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #445 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Unvote
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #447 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

Wisdom still working on things but I want just a number 1-10 from you

Confidence level? 1=Ugmmmmmmm maybe if you squint real hard 10 = Can't you see the freaking 20 foot wall?

Gingham read?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #450 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: GinghamDog

Baaaaaaaah

Good place to leave my vote while at work then.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #476 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 474, NotTheRealPaul wrote:okay nvm we arent hypoingbseer? I thought the point was if Seer dies we can atleast know some inno's without Seer outing themselves.

Dunkers what about my post pings you? So far ur voting reasons have been pretty shit but that seems to be your meta based on the newbie game we r in.
We aren't doing that because it only tells us who isn't a werewolf doesn't discuss who is or isn't Mafia and only tells the werewolf who to kill. Waaay too many downsides.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #484 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 481, Almost50 wrote:Frankly my reads are shit this game (that was demonstrated on D1). I'd sheep anyone I TR, but I would rather lynch off the D1 lynch wagon (because I'm still of the opinion lynching the WW is better than lynching Mafia today to stop the NK).

Now let me elaborate: The only night action we have are the Seer check and the WW NK. With the 2nd WW lynched we have no night action (technically we do, because the Seer is alive, but we know they can't get any positives anymore, so..). This means the game becomes nightless, but we have control over it all.

I can see Wisdom's PoV (WW may shoot Mafia), but we have no guarantee of that happening. In fact, we have 6 T vs 3 M vs 1 WW now, and if we lynch Mafia then the WW has a 3:1 hitting Town still. Doesn't make me want them alive myself.

On the other hand, if we do lynch the WW the Seer can safely claim and become an IC, which is good for us already. So, lynch the WW >> prevent the NK + gain an IC.

>For me< the lynch pool is in Math, Bins & MMM and I suspect Math the most out of the 3 (I'm assuming the 2nd WW didn't bus and Titus looked like she tried to support my push on Wisdom to build a counter wagon to TheBrie's, so I'm voting their).

VOTE: Mathblade
You're also doing VCA assuming what you think scum did rather than letting the votes talk. See Mastina's guide for all the things bad about it.

Your reads are still shit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #502 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

@mod: VC please. I have a theory but I am super sleepy so I wanna make sure I didn't miscount votes.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #514 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 512, Wisdom wrote:
In post 509, Dunkerdoodles wrote:so we lynch paul if we want maf, should we still try and find the ww?
no and no
We lynch the gen x slot, who will flip mafia
Agreed this reads newbscum role PM abandonment
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #525 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by MathBlade »

When new players enter Mafia sites they tend to abandon it if they get a scum role PM and be reminded to play and/or just drop out altogether. They have a perception scum is unfun. It is one of the reasons newbie games are kept tiny. Date less than 6 months old qualifies.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #526 (isolation #11) » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 523, Wisdom wrote:
In post 515, Almost50 wrote:1- Did the WWs bus?
2- If not, then the other WW is in Math/MMM/Me. Which of the three would you think is it?
Thats shitty logic and again, i dont care about the ww today
Amen.

I don't like all this talk trying to not talk about Gingham Dog going on. I think scum is being pushed here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #534 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 532, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
In post 530, MMM wrote:
In post 525, MathBlade wrote:When new players enter Mafia sites they tend to abandon it if they get a scum role PM and be reminded to play and/or just drop out altogether. They have a perception scum is unfun.
How come?
"They have perception scum is unfun"

@Mathblade What about Dunkers post makes u think he did this? Im not getting a disinterested vibe from him.
That was inregards to GinghamDog. She imo reads like that because she isn't picking a post and saying why she thinks what she does it's all "hunches" and just smoke.
In regards to why newbies do this I only observe the patterns. I don't know enough psychology to fathom a guess why.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #537 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 535, GinghamDog wrote:That doesn't make sense. I explained why I was absent from the Day Start. How can you call that role abandonment?
It wasn't explained at the time I made the post.

Furthermore you're still not giving reasons for reads while expecting others to do so. Why me fry me is an excellent quote from Wisdom.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #538 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 518, GinghamDog wrote:sorry all, I'm moving and haven't had internet since Friday.. literally haven't read a page of this game yet so I'll attempt to catch up asap
This is not an explanation FYI it is an excuse.

Possible but I doubt it. How did you replace in without internet access?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #541 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

And yet you are more concerned about saving yourself than explaining your hunches. I have work but you need to be lynched.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #628 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

What the fuck? Like who is the wolf? I just got home. Why are you claiming Seer? I swear every game I am in people drop pants so much my role PM should be changed to compulsive pant vendor.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #629 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 604, Almost50 wrote:Are you all done wanking?? Cuz, you know me.. I' always think out-of-the-box and my brain works/farts in mysterious ways.

So, there are 10 creatures alive right now. Ging is Mafia who decided to offer the WW a helping hand to beat the Town. The WW sure doesn't mind, and they sure won't CC. The Town is fooled and instead of lynching a Mafioso they lynch a Townie, and order the hot on another Townie. The WW complies (the REAL WW that is) knowing the hit has HEAVILY influenced by Scum, and tomorrow we are 4 Townies vs 4 Scum. WE LOSE CONTROL ON THE GAME.

LYNCH THE CLAIMED SCUM, GDI. If she flips WW, the Seer outs and becomes an IC. If she flips Mafia, we know why the gamble has been made.

N.B. Funny that I have been defending BOTH WWs (assuming Ging is indeed the other one). Boy am U glad there isn't a third WW or I would have had no defense. :lol:
Always lynch a scum claim.

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #630 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 607, Almost50 wrote:Read List (Matina Style):

Tails
Vedith
Dunker
NTRP
MMM
Bins
Wisdom
Math
Gingham

OR (Ranger Style):

{Tails, Vedith, Dunker, NTRP}
{MMM, Bins}
{Wisdom, Math}
{Gingham}
Your reads minus Gingham still suck.

Do you think Titus would go apeshit on Wisdom if she was scum with Wisdom? Really? The only way what happens there is if Wisdom is town and I know I am Town. You claimed Seer fix your reads.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #719 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

*Sigh* People let's not be toxic please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #720 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like...The only thing this shows is Bins is likely scum from the last pages besides people being toxic. Agree or disagree with the play what's done is done.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #727 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 722, Wisdom wrote:math, bins and ntrp
Bins and ntrp agreed. I know I am not scum though and Vedith maybe? But Bins is terribad based on that exchange.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #734 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 731, Bins wrote:ty vedith

honestly math thinking im that bad when i like that interaction was super neutral really freaks me out
Hah you aren't being honest.

Anyone prefacing it like that is choosing their words waaaay too carefully. That is just an OMGUS you'll plan on pushing tomorrow. Obvious scum is obvious.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #746 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

V/LA til Monday

I will still be posting but VERY sparingly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #749 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 742, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: ntrp

Can also lynch bins or math or maybe vedith
VOTE: ntrp
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #750 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Will write things like words and content explaining when I get time.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #757 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:26 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 753, NotTheRealPaul wrote:when i scumread him before i was relly annoyed/mad with him so it was just a dumb read

I mean so far he has been right about the wolves to gj to him but until hr catches maf im relucant to put him from leantown to strong town.
This reads like someone who knows Wisdom is town.

If NTRP is scum Wisdom is practically confirmed Town.

Still busy with things sorry will do NTRP case more later but Bins and NTRP are scum de scum scum scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #759 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 758, Bins wrote:VOTE: math
Because this isn't opportunistic as fuck.

Gotta go.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #773 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So it's Bins NTRP and MMM sweet.

If MMM was Town no way he puts me at L-1 when I could insta hammer if I was scum with him. Since MMM didn't think about that MMM is scum.

I just got home and will read the rest tomorrow morning/afternoon as it is 12:30 here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #778 (isolation #29) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 775, MMM wrote:
In post 773, MathBlade wrote:If MMM was Town no way he puts me at L-1 when I could insta hammer if I was scum with him. Since MMM didn't think about that MMM is scum.
This is bullshit regardless of your alignment.
No. It isn't and you know it. If I was mafia (which I am not) then I could easily have self hammered neutering discussion which is an incredibly proscum move here. Literally if you are Town which you probably aren't then l-1 vote is ridiculous and your join date leads me to believe you should know that.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #779 (isolation #30) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 769, Almost50 wrote:I didn't even mention their vote at the end of D1 points to being Mafia too, because 3 scum will try to end D1 on 3 different wagons, and if one was on the lynch wagon then one was on the counter wagon, and that consisted of me (the Seer), TheBrie (the lynchee AND a flipped WW) and Math. So...
A) Bullshit I can fool VCA for days (inception Gistou Shadowrun 1800 ...the list keeps going and going and going...)

B) Civilization Mafia and SU2 literally had all wagons on town by town with a much bigger pool set without a single scum on them.

This sounds like you need people to believe I am scum and are trying to convince people through external sources rather than anything scummy I did (which yes I saw your words and read them but I am going in order to make sure I address everything)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #780 (isolation #31) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 768, Almost50 wrote:Short answer: ISO Math.

Slightly longer answer: Titus sheeped me easily on Dunker, then on Wisdom, and it just felt off to me. Titus is not the sheeping type and especially not without a good case.

Again bullshit. Titus even has a catchphrase when she sheeps a big long Baaaaaaaah

As for Math:
In post 439, MathBlade wrote:
In post 423, Wisdom wrote:
In post 393, Almost50 wrote:why concentrate on Mafia when we have the chance to turn this into a nightless game if we correctly lynch the remaining WW??
Many reasons

- The WW kill can help us by landing on mafia
- Mafia are three and we have to start lowering their numbers
- We have a Seer that can catch or at least limit the WW pool
Agreed.

Assume we lynch a Townie (VT or Seer) then overnight WW kills a VT or Seer

Then that means we have 3 mafia 1 wolf and 4 Town alive. This would be a bad situation

If wolf dies then 3 mafia 6 Town alive that buys us three lynches but we lose out on knowing who WW scum are afraid of and then go flying blind.

If mafia dies 2v1v6 into night which really works in our favor.

At work will type reads later.
Clearly in favour of Wisdom's theory that a Mafia lynch is better than a WW lynch. This doesn't go with them going back to fo this:
In post 629, MathBlade wrote: Always lynch a scum claim.

The above is assuming the scum is not known. Ever heard the phrase one in the had worth two in the bush? In this case it is a confirmed scum. That overrides theories on guesses which is what that was.

Also
In post 630, MathBlade wrote:
In post 607, Almost50 wrote:Read List (Matina Style):

Tails
Vedith
Dunker
NTRP
MMM
Bins
Wisdom
Math
Gingham

OR (Ranger Style):

{Tails, Vedith, Dunker, NTRP}
{MMM, Bins}
{Wisdom, Math}
{Gingham}
Your reads minus Gingham still suck.
How do they know these reads suck?

Because I had an opinion those reads sucked *rolls eyes* Yes Math can't have opinions OMG

In post 720, MathBlade wrote:Like...The only thing this shows is Bins is likely scum from the last pages besides people being toxic. Agree or disagree with the play what's done is done.
But this shows that at least we agree on Bins, so not all my reads are bad. The way they defend Wisdom though feels more like buddying, because Wisdom is the one on the driving seat and can push the lynches he wants. That's why I'm super wary of him in particular. It's not like I hate Wisdom (quite the contrary tbh) but he is one capable player and especially so as a scumster.

Finally:
In post 759, MathBlade wrote:
In post 758, Bins wrote:VOTE: math
Because this isn't opportunistic as fuck.

Gotta go.
In post 749, MathBlade wrote:
In post 742, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: ntrp

Can also lynch bins or math or maybe vedith
VOTE: ntrp
See any contradictions? Does something calling something black come to mind?
I see no contradictions there as maaaaany posts had been between them and I hadn't had a chance to type up my case.

Responses in line in italics.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #781 (isolation #32) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 761, Wisdom wrote:I dont feel as confident you are scum and math feels scummier now
Because I have real life I am scummy...Remind me next time you go on VLA you get automatically scummier. (Note I don't actually believe in this I am annoyed)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #782 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 78, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Woah. We are scummy for voting off a gutread?
Gutread is generally a way to avoid explaining how you get to a conclusion. While I was on VLA I always planned on explaining my reads and your "explanations" are practically non existent and then when you complain it is why me fry me.

Very typical scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #783 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 516, NotTheRealPaul wrote:
In post 509, Dunkerdoodles wrote:so we lynch paul if we want maf, should we still try and find the ww?
stop ignoring my question
Dunkerdoodles is still ignoring you and you do nothing about it. Because a viable mislynch wagon took off.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #784 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 613, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Pretty sure ging isnt the other WW. Im guessing maf. Gen X was the first to call out brie I think. Said aomeyhing like: The brie just claimed scum and then voted.
You argue for lynching the other wolf earlier then say Ging isn't the other wolf in order to get people to lynch him.

Almost50 wants my head so bad he invents a contradiction when the actual one is right in front of Almost's face.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #785 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 751, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Tempted to let myself be lynched just to show wisdom can be wrong

I still dunno why ppl are voting me. I see "ntrp is scummy" but I see no why yet. *shrugs*
Still have yet to talk about a single read all game.

Now does someone want to Unvote so day isn't insta ended?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #802 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 790, Almost50 wrote:
In post 773, MathBlade wrote:So it's Bins NTRP and MMM sweet.

If MMM was Town
no way he puts me at L-1 when I could insta hammer
if I was scum with him
. Since MMM didn't think about that MMM is scum.

I just got home and will read the rest tomorrow morning/afternoon as it is 12:30 here.
The bolded just doesn't compute. Assuming he was Town then you canNOT be Scum WITH HIM.
You're not reading that correctly.

If he was Town that would be a concern.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #804 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

How about we quit calling me mommy. That'd be awesome.

Because I am not female.

*glares*

Technically nothing is AI if you brush it away as not.

Technically any post is NAI without context.

This wagon sucks and I know it does because I am Town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #805 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 803, Bins wrote:can you not ignore my q... its not helping
Quote it for me then? I thought I got them all.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #811 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 787, Bins wrote:Math, I literally have 0 idea why you're reading me as one of your top scumreads. If you truly are town, you're really going to need to convince me that you ACTUALLY believe I'm scum, because right now it looks pulled out of thin air.
Explain to me why I have to do the futile act of convincing my scumread they are scum. That's ridiculous.

You're never going to admit it anyway. I didn't realize this was an actual question meriting a response since it was that ridiculous.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #817 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 813, Bins wrote:right ok i really don't want to play with this math slot so can we please get rid of it

i want you to explain to me because its the reason im scumreading you but if youre 100% certian im scum cool enjoy the bad vote
Lol it has been explained. Not getting into a pissing contest with scum.

The only people who are 100% certain are scum which I am not. I was fine full and dandy with an ntrp lynch where my vote was and if you actually were paying attention you'd realize that is where my vote was (as I am voting you at the end of this post). However you aren't.

VOTE: Bins
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #818 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 815, Tails wrote:
In post 804, MathBlade wrote:How about we quit calling me mommy. That'd be awesome.

Because I am not female.

*glares*
Titus was, and you inherited the slot. And since this is really about what happened d1... Plus, I like using that analogy sometimes, if for no other reason than to quote Spider-Man.
Spider-Man is awesome but pay attention to the gender field dude. I won't call you a woman too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #831 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am here just intentionally changing my meta.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #850 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 773, MathBlade wrote:So it's Bins NTRP and MMM sweet.

If MMM was Town no way he puts me at L-1 when I could insta hammer if I was scum with him. Since MMM didn't think about that MMM is scum.

So Bins or MMM and then we figure out the others later.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #934 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@mod: VC please
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #962 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 946, CommKnight wrote:
Vote Count 3.2

[1]
MMM:
Tails,
[0]
Almost50:

[0]
Wisdom:

[0]
Tails:

[3]
Bins:
Wisdom, MathBlade, Vedith,
[2]
MathBlade:
Almost50, MMM,
[1]
Dunkerdoodles:
NotTheRealPaul,
[0]
NotTheRealPaul:

[0]
Vedith:
Bins,

Note Voting:
Dunkerdoodles,

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch!

Day Ends:
(expired on 2017-07-08 00:00:00)

Mod Notes:
Guys there is less than 2 days left. If you're on a vanity wagon to try to save a scummy buddy too bad so sad vote Bins.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #966 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

I prefer Bins. Gotta go to work but Bins or MMM today people.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #998 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 974, Tails wrote:
In post 868, Bins wrote:
In post 859, Tails wrote:Bin's reads seem a little too convenient. And I'm not sure if they entirely match his stances.
Er, convenient how? I'm basically saying Wisdom is on the completely wrong track.
You're townreading those posting a lot (Wisdom/Paul) and scumreading those not posting a lot. You suddenly have Math as strong town, but you were just voting him. And MMM is in the middle, like you have no stance on him at all. So yeah. Convenient.
In post 868, Bins wrote: Also still and Chick.
:facepalm:
I'm going to go curl up in a corner and die now.
Them. *sigh*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #999 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 971, Bins wrote:The reason the "lynchbait" wagon on Vedith isn't moving is because scum is ignoring it entirely.
In post 861, Tails wrote:Only other potential scum I see on the wagon is Bins. I've been struggling with reading him, because I'm not sure whether he's just annoying or whether there are actual issues with his play. And I really don't want to scumread him based on playstyle.
^

Knowing I'm town, how I am not to read this as the scummiest post in the game? The last of Tails posts are all about gaining suspicion on me without actually voting me.
In post 970, Bins wrote:Meh, I could say the same to you.
Could but you aren't because he's probably right.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1001 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The post wasn't to you.

It was demonstrating your scumminess to everyone else.

I didn't ask a question. I am not getting into a pissing contest just stating my thoughts.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1004 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Talking about you to everyone.

Radical concept.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1006 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1005, Wisdom wrote:whatever lets have a lynch

VOTE: vedith
Not happening. I told you my three and just "a lynch" at this point will be on Town.

Bins MMM ntrp take your pick
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1008 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1007, Wisdom wrote:you dont get to order me

vedith is at l-1 so guess what, its happening
Or you could put Bins at L-1. Because that IMHO has a chance of flipping scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1054 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Intent to hammer once I read had a long day at work.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1057 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Real life comes first I am at a game night.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1059 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: MMM

Hammer.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1071 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Haven't had a chance to reread the thread but with three scum alive I would suggest someone Unvote so quick hammers don't happen if Dunker is town. Going to work

--Math
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1084 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Intent to hammer Dunker.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1088 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Talk with me about why you feel that way.

Bins post has me sketched the fuck out.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1089 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1087, Bins wrote:ughhhhhh

honestly if this flips towm after mmm im blaming me because i didnt have the ability and will to convince town to vote w me

no confidence in gut anymore
Now doubly sketched.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1091 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1090, Bins wrote:because i think vedith is obv scum and dunkers may just be newbtown

i cant sell myself or you on my dunkers town read tho so w/e

id just like vedith dead because like i said yesterday theres no way we arent lynching him eventually
You can't sell yourself on your own read?

/me raises eyebrow
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1096 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1094, Wisdom wrote:I think its math/bins/vedith
Dude... That requires me to not hammer at l-1 here as scum on a townie for what reason exactly?

Oh yeah because you're still voting someone you claim to believe to be Town.

VOTE: Wisdom
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1101 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1099, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1096, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1094, Wisdom wrote:I think its math/bins/vedith
Dude... That requires me to not hammer at l-1 here as scum on a townie for what reason exactly?

Oh yeah because you're still voting someone you claim to believe to be Town.

VOTE: Wisdom
You dont win if you hammer so
No but I would kill conversation with the majority of the game townreading me.

Super advantageous if scum.

You should not be voting someone you townread.

I want Wisdom's head.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1103 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1100, Wisdom wrote:and i keep voting dunker because dunker is also scummy and im not particularly confident on any of my scumreads
But the trio i posted is what i think it will end up being
Then you should vote in the trio. But you don't probably because you and Bins are scum together.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1115 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1104, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1101, MathBlade wrote:You should not be voting someone you townread.
im not townreading him
If you have a trio by definition you are townreading him.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1117 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1114, NotTheRealPaul wrote:Wisdom why would u vote dunkers if u dont think he is in final trio.

Dunkers why arent u making even an attempt to defend or atleast ask why people are voting you?
Could be a bus but Wisdom doesn't actually want to have Dunkers go down. Wisdom/Dunkers/Bins?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1120 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1073, Almost50 wrote:I have an investigative result: Wisdom is NOT a WW :P

VOTE: Dunker

Spoiler: Here's the post I was composing when the thread got locked:
Final analysis of the day:

If MMM flips TOWN then there's scum in Tails, Wisdom, NotTheRealPaul, Bins, Mathblade (all his wagon), but also possibly in Vedith/Dunker for staying off it (now THAT is logic alright) :P

If he flips Scum though then there's scum who did not bus is Vedith/Dunker, but there's also one who bussed in Tails, Wisdom, NotTheRealPaul, Bins, Mathblade

Sounds ridiculous? OK. What I'm saying is one of Vedith/Dunker is scum. The other one is Town.

The wagon on MMM has one scum if he is Scum, or two if he isn't. But really, let's go back to D1 and find there's likely 2 scums in Bins/Math/MMM = If MMM is scum then one of Bins/Math is. If he is Town then BOTH are. That leaves their 3rd in Vedith/Dunker

But on D2 all of Vedith/Math/Bins were on the lynch, so can't all be scum together. This leaves Dunker as the 3rd Mafioso along with Math/Bins if MMM flips green, so Vedith can only be Scum if MMM is Scum (i.e. if one of Bins/Math is actually Town).

Conclusion: The 3 Mafia are Bins, Math & Dunkerdoodles
I agree with Bins and Dunker but your reasoning is horrible.

It sums up to one of Vedith/Dunker because they have split from the group.

Take SU2 my wagon was all Town. In a large theme game.

You're looking at votes with a theory scum on scum off instead of letting votes tell the story. Mastina's VCA guide is good. This...is not good.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1121 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1119, Wisdom wrote:youre about to hammer him and im still voting him
Does that look like "i dont want him to go down"?
Yes because you are saying someone else before he flips.

You're trying to get us to move away from Dunkers while scumreading Dunkers.

You want credit for being on the wagon if Dunkers flips but are distancing yourself from the flip of he is Town.

No matter how you slice it voting someone not in your scum team is horrible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1131 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1127, Almost50 wrote:Nice to know what Scum discussed in their PT overnight. "Don't hammer. Use the fact to claim you're town."

The fact the wagon formed on one of them only serves them better.
Dunker+Bins+Math are the Scum team
This is ridiculous.

I have more experience being scum than most people have games/time on site. I would not need that coaching and it would be a horrible thing to do as scum when clearly scum can't NK. Dude start making sense please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1140 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1139, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1134, Tails wrote:@Wisdom: Can you explain the Paul town read to me? I'm not quite sure I followed that yesterday.
i dont remember what i said yesterday but he feels town
Why do you have to remember what you said? If your reads be reads they should be clear.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1142 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1141, Wisdom wrote:He said he didnt follow what i said yesterday
Yes...Then you should just be able to reexplain it.

Yesterday was short.

So explain.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1153 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1150, Dunkerdoodles wrote:that ur reads are acutally genuine so paul/tails probably isnt maf and bins/math/vedith are likely scum

pedit: i have my own reads too lol. you wisdom and vedith r scum.
Again...This isn't possible or *hammer time*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1154 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1146, Dunkerdoodles wrote:can we acutally lynch wisdom. i have a strong feeling he is scum, and if not we get a lot of info to the scum team.
anyone on board?

VOTE: wisdom
Why are you voting someone you don't scumread but do?

Like who do you scumread Dunker?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1157 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

You didn't answer mine Dugger.

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1172 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Almost50

Would love a response to my post by the time I get off work please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1173 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1131, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1127, Almost50 wrote:Nice to know what Scum discussed in their PT overnight. "Don't hammer. Use the fact to claim you're town."

The fact the wagon formed on one of them only serves them better.
Dunker+Bins+Math are the Scum team
This is ridiculous.

I have more experience being scum than most people have games/time on site. I would not need that coaching and it would be a horrible thing to do as scum when clearly scum can't NK. Dude start making sense please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1176 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1172, MathBlade wrote:@Almost50

Would love a response to my post by the time I get off work please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1191 (isolation #78) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I haven't heard anything that makes me think Dunkers is Town.

Gave it a whole few days and I have Cali meet soon.

VOTE: Dunkerdoodles
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1202 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1197, Bins wrote:bow down to me

and feel horrible that you are all SHEEP
and didn't sheep me

I'm sad this game still exists tho
town has not been obvious this game because evidently they are just sheeping scum
If it is evident Town are sheeping scum why are you sheeping Wisdom in his horrible read of me?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1203 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1201, Wisdom wrote:math/vedith/bins

ntrp and tails are town
Your reads suck.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1204 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

I want Wisdom's head.

Short of that NTRP or the only person Wisdom might be right on bins.

Almost50 confirmed townie where art thou?

I am tipsy still from Cali Meet where I am.

V/LA til monday night
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1233 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Catching up after I make dinner.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1234 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1224, Wisdom wrote:have you played with titus before? Having her aa super strong town is ridiculously stupid
Yes. I have played with Titus before and no there are cases where she obvTowns. You just don't want anyone to townread me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1235 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1223, Tails wrote:Going to make this quick, because work.

@Wisdom: Can you please tell me why you think Paul is town again? I was waiting for that yesterday, and I'd really like an answer. I have him as likely scum, and I'm just confused that we're differing on this read, and I don't know the reason why.

No quick voting today, please. I would like to actually get some things sorted out.

@Math: What's your Vedith read?

I'm going to spend what free time I have at work going back over Math's ISO. I still think Math is town, because Titus was super strong town for me. But I might be blinded by that initial read, and I want to double check and see how I feel on a readthrough. Right now, I'm PoE'd to {Vedith, Paul, Bins}, but I want to make sure that the basis of these reads are solid first. I'll try to post my conclusions tonight. Tomorrow at the latest.
My Vedith read is meh.

Wisdom and Bins are obvScum could be scum with Vedith. I would rather focus on my strong scumreads than a weak one at this point because we need to lynch a scum or we lose.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1236 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1220, Bins wrote:i swear to fuck if town let's another lynch go through that wisdom calls i'm going to be upset

my hands ARE NOT dirty this game

and math might actually be town
Ooohhhh shiny caps that means I am supposed to believe you right?

WARNING: Sarcasm detector overflowing
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1237 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1217, Almost50 wrote:ROTFL. You can't even make sense with that UNLESS .. BOTH Vedith & NTRP flip Mafia, because your plan was to lynch Paul and NK Vedith.

Now if the above IS the case then I'll concede you were spot on and I was wrong. Anything but and your plan would have resulted in Town losing majority still, so you have no argument.

Anyway, you still get to decide today. Do you want to lynch Vedith? Are you back to SRing Paul? Who else if neither of the two?
..:No. just no. Confirmed Town always decides the lynch. I have my opinions but in LYLO the only way to go is confirmed Town says who we lynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1238 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like seriously having unconfirmed Town decide the lynches is what almost lost you a broken setup in Inception Almost. Don't make the same mistake twice.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1243 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

What...a ....shock.

#not
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1261 (isolation #89) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1255, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1238, MathBlade wrote:Like seriously having unconfirmed Town decide the lynches is what almost lost you a broken setup in Inception Almost. Don't make the same mistake twice.
But if >I< decide I will lynch YOU... AND BINS, FTR. I haven't changed my mind about there being 1 Mafioso ON the D1 wagon and 2 off it.
Then Town decided we lose. I will go everything I can to show you my towniness but ultimately Town has to decide the lynch and that is the only way we can win. So we have a way we might win and all the other ways we lose.

Right now scum are a team. We need to find each other and break it. The only way that happens is if Almost50 has control.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1269 (isolation #90) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1235, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1223, Tails wrote:Going to make this quick, because work.

@Wisdom: Can you please tell me why you think Paul is town again? I was waiting for that yesterday, and I'd really like an answer. I have him as likely scum, and I'm just confused that we're differing on this read, and I don't know the reason why.

No quick voting today, please. I would like to actually get some things sorted out.

@Math: What's your Vedith read?

I'm going to spend what free time I have at work going back over Math's ISO. I still think Math is town, because Titus was super strong town for me. But I might be blinded by that initial read, and I want to double check and see how I feel on a readthrough. Right now, I'm PoE'd to {Vedith, Paul, Bins}, but I want to make sure that the basis of these reads are solid first. I'll try to post my conclusions tonight. Tomorrow at the latest.
My Vedith read is meh.

Wisdom and Bins are obvScum could be scum with Vedith. I would rather focus on my strong scumreads than a weak one at this point because we need to lynch a scum or we lose.
VOTE: Bins

FoS Wisdom more for not voting Bins despite the scumread. Vedith probably last ditch effort for mislynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1270 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

At work will check this later tonight.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1290 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Oooh lookie more Wisdom not voting his scumread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1304 (isolation #93) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

Me too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1306 (isolation #94) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

Still maintain keeping the wolf alive was better for scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1307 (isolation #95) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:00 am

Post by MathBlade »

/me hugs Almost50

I think I buddied too hard gtg.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1309 (isolation #96) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yeah Tails was really good. I generally get harder to lynch longer a game goes on. There's always someone better.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1333 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

For all the complaints can we please look and give Tails especially some credit here?

I have a good record and Tails probably will.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1343 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Good game :D

Let's all be friends.

Nominate Tails for scum MVP
MMM for Town MVP
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1350 (isolation #99) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

Nothing was overdone if we won.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”