GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:19 am

Post by GameNBurger »

I've only played briefly with 2 of the peeps here, look forward to playing with you all!
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:59 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Ah good the game has started

So if anyone has played with grapes, can someone tell me, is he full of himself or is this really bad flailing?

I feel every time I see this kind of flailing it's from town being a weak link of sorts and becoming an early target

That's my opinion on grapes

Also Luca, I'm not gonna defend chip but I post in a similar way so I'll defend myself , and I do it since I usually play from my phone

That being said let me reread some stuff before I comment on anything else interesting
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:06 am

Post by GameNBurger »

I'll admit there's something I don't like about grapes seemingly having no good grasp on when the game is actually begun by offering a reafsnlist laughably early with an alt slip player mixed in there

I'm more partial to (handlem's?????) razor, I can't remember the right name, it's the one where don't attribute shit to malice which can be explained by stupidity

But then again I'm a bit taking too much from my previous games experience, his writing quirks are very reminiscent of similar players that were uber confident and wrecked their town status because of how out of touch they are

Okay those are my thoughts on grapes until he comes back to probably either OMGUS to somebody (maybe me because I'm being admittedly harsh and cynical even tho I'm leaning town on him) or turn shit around and engage

Okay let me move on to commknights (I think serious) vote
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:11 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Comm you're really gonna have to convince me if you're serious which I have a hard time believing

I mean for gods sake Comm "I" is always capitalized, and everything else capitalized is a proper noun in the context of this game

Someone else also pointed out how you ignoredntown being capitalized as well

Regardless I have a hard time believing you're not kidding with that
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:27 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Okay I'm an idiot and didn't put two and two together commknight is just shitposting

I'm really torn on grapes because unless he's always this way my gut refuses to believe he's town

Okay let me check his net and stop being a lazy piece of shit

As for everyone else it's really too early for people who haven't been around and for those who have I mostly have mixed town and bulk reads on

It really depends on how I feel about grape

If grape is town tho it sure as hell is going to be aggravating when scum takes them all the way to the end
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:45 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Okay grapes is no stranger to writing long posts when he's town and chances are scum are trying to push an easy lynch giv he's talked the most, atleast in volume

I do honestly think there's something more reactive about his posts in this game, although the scumgame I read he mostly tried to lay low as possible, even to his detriment when he was shot for being too suspiscious. Maybe he's learned tho, which would ecxaolij this kind of ... unique behavior from himwere saying in this game. I thought the meta dive would make things clearer but I think it's just made it harder for me to decide here

Grapes, are you aware that you're kind of feeding scum a bit here? I've also found you like to be active early game and you like transparency in reads but what good did you possibly think a page 2 full read list would accomplish, and then dismissing criticisms for being to hyperbole?
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:31 am

Post by GameNBurger »

I'm on phone and really don't have time for a proper long response so IOU

But I'm short yes I ultimatley read you as town, I think your behavior is being perceived as low hanging fruit for scum to poke at. Pun intended.

At the moment your votes were on people criticizing you, which I could see as plausible votes given how fast some people pushed you but at the moment you reeked of previous players I've played with before, but I'd like to apologize since after diving into your meta I get the sense of a completely different person than what I've been perceiving this game. Which is disconcerting in a completely different way, but ultimately I couldn't find a game where you were pushed so hard at the beginning in your meta anyways. Really when I start directly engaging with you in the posts (yes the irony of the conclusions of the first post is not lost on me) is when I started to buy you were more of a town lean.

To explain my comment about feeding, being such a dominant force early on RVS and then defending yourself through very long posts often looks scummy in general and allows for scum to take control of the game by getting others to agree it looks scummy. I also still think a full read list is pointless when the scum are just the inactive (on page 3 mins you). I don't think it was scummy, I don't see any benefit to have that full list as scum. iMO, scum don't like to leave records so there opinions can have wiggle room.

Also yes I am very critical regardless of alignment. I think everyone deserves scrutiny, I've found half the time it's never scum messing up but just town not knowing how to properly express ideas or work together or something else. But I do read your point that I had a negative tone. It's something I play with always, despite my cheery introduction.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:26 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Alright I'm back and now there's lots to talk about and even get a reads list going

I'll be slow to catch up but I will

If anyone has specific questions feel free to ask, it makes my life a lot easier
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:05 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Alright I am back and classes are going over syllabuses for some stupid reason as if I can't read

Now I see this game isn't moving very fast fortunately for me

5 bucks says it's not much more in here than chip, ice guy, raelo, Luca, maybe grapes participating in the last 10 pages

Let me see what's going on
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:30 am

Post by GameNBurger »

learn to formulate your voice better, I'm not sure your snark gets a point across here

Also while I have you chip, I'm generally not in favor of people who think that talking about the game is scummy. That being said Raelos suggestion of using a numbered scale rather than words is stupid as well, and his smug tone does nothing to further his point either. I can understand what you probabaly were trying to say, which is that his idea wasn't real a relevant problem and thus his suggestion to "fix" a nonsensical problem is scummy, but I think your way of phrasing it as "people who talk theory are usually scummy" is unhelpful and often anti town, town works best when people can talk about anything, restricting conversation by saying a topic is inherently scummy to discuss (other than pr hunting) is limiting towns effectiveness. That's my two cents in the matter.

Comm writes a well structured read list. Please everyone copy this.

End of anything interesting page 8. I'm going by page by the way. Bear with me.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Back from classes today finally! Now to continue. But first, something caught my eye:
In post 446, Mulch wrote:GameNBurger's recent two posts are bad imo. Willing to change wagons to him.
In post 437, GameNBurger wrote:I'm generally not in favor of people who think that talking about the game is scummy.
He then goes on to post fluff and theory.

Town does fluff, scum does fluff- fluff isn't allignment indicative on an invididual post basis, only as a volume read. But I am getting the feeling that he is subtly implying that he should not be scumread for what he is doing/is going to do...
Low hanging fruit booooooooooooo

So you're saying I should hold my opinion still but then not act on it???? You can check my other town game on the site, i generally talk about the game a lot because I don't beleive theres harm to doing so unless its PR hunting.

You're also taking my points for a walk there, I didn't say talking about the game is AI at all! I just disagree theyre scummy, and I think that actively trying to limit discussion is AI, scummy to be specific. Absencse of AI behavior does not imply the opposite of the AI behavior. In fact, you seem to understand this given the content of your post. So what are you saying exactly? Why does my behavior strike you specifically as trying to subtly imply I'm town given I havent explicitly or implicitly stated anything that I was doing was town?

I haven't scrolled down all the way to see your further posts so let me actually catch up to the present here
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Page 9 START:

Well I don't really see Raelo and Chip being on the same scum team, Unless they majored in scum theatre at Juliard.

Realo is backing up his habits, which takes busywork away from me

This just seems like a boring argument to me

let me keep reading and maybe the bigger picture will give me some perespective

END OF PAGE 9

moving on

Page 10 Start: (I'll do 2 per post to try and not fill the page)

Okay the boring conflict is resolved and the interaction ends positively

At this point i don't really see Chip's response as scummy here honestly, just the whole interaction not AI

A wild una appears and does nothing

Well he pops in to go "Yes I agree" and "i'll ISO top 5" despite the fact that people have been talking about him in the thread previously

Also It seems that i agree with Alchemist on the interaction (yes the irony of the last line and this one is not lost on me, I'd like to think i will have contributed more than una by the end of even this post tho)

IceGuys is catching up, votes una, which isnt a bad vote in my book at this point

Not sure how i feel about Duckworth's vote. I don't fault him necessarily, and i don't know him or his alt well at all, but it might just be i disagree that Chip is merely reactionary. Brutish maybe with some wrong opinions at absolute worst but i'm not sure if i'd call the Raeleo interaction scummy

Idk tho I also don't have a very strong town read on chip at all tho either

Next page

PAGE 10 DONE

Fuck it lets get a third:

PAGE 11 BEGIN:

I'm going to hate Ironstove so much this game. I hate this playstyle. Maybe it will change. I hope to god it does.

I seem to agree with Duck here.

Ironically this is the first reactionary vote I'd say chip has cast. Not in a bad way tho, I guess anything could fall into reactionary if you argue it far enough.

I'd say i only really see that post coming from town.

Looks like Una is caving to the pressure, in my eyes atleast.

Oh my god, is Una serisouly trying to say he's been playing shitty on purpouse, and that he town reads everyone who has been scumreading him for taking note?

Someone please tell me that hes saying something else. This is the laziest response to criticism I've ever heard and the stupidest day 1 strategy IMO if he's serious, and then its the worst decision to half ass it and then not commit to it. What the hell?

Side note: I still hate ironstove so much.

END PAGE 11

Okay thats three per post, let me keep to that number. I'm gonna finish these before doing everything else so I will be caught up by the end of the night, maybe within an hour or two.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In between catchup posts I will atleast respond to direct posts and questions. Let me do that now.
In post 479, Mulch wrote:
In post 476, GameNBurger wrote:So you're saying I should hold my opinion still but then not act on it????
Your "opinion" is that theory posts are NAI....what exactly are you "acting on"? You are trying to act on having NAI posts?

No, I'm not saying you should hold an opinion and then not act on it... it makes no sense for you to "act" on this opinion...
Okay I think we're both lost, or atleast I am. Completely reiterate what you find scummy just quoting the post you take issue with. I think this is more of a me issue, I'm just having trouble reading what you're trying to get across.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

PAGE 12 BEGIN:

Okay nothing interesting at the top other than misguided buddying from Raeleo

I say misguided for a reason, I'm not particularly a fan of it in mafia. That being said I don't find it AI until its a major patterm, which this is not.

What are peoples issue with Iceguy? Idk I'm not seeing it

Well okay maybe he could comunicate more but for this game the bar is pretty fucking low already and a full reads list is a plus for me, although a bit more of explanation of them would be great to see down the line.

Una is seriously claiming that his fake suminess 5D Chess bullshit is something he just pulls in other games. This is terrible and I feel more and more strongly about rolling Una all the way to L-1 at this point.

I feel Luca and Ice merely have a difference of opinion on who to lynch. I'm gonna go out on a limb and call town v town here.

Una is missing the point of it all I think.

END PAGE 12

START PAGE 13

Iceguy why are you seriously discussing post 17 This is so dumb

I'm still reading Ice v Luca as town v town

I'm more inclined to agree with Ice's general points for his reads list but with stuff like his analysis of as evidence makes me hope he posts in more detail so I know i'm not injecting my own path of thinking into my image of his though process.

Una strikes me as scum popping in to look busy and just let the arguments roll on by.

I also seem to agree with Raeleo on this.

End PAGE 13

BEGIN PAGE 14

Assembletowns is back, he should really consider doing something

I also like his vote on Assembletowns here, pressure is good, atleast thats what im reading as whats happening.

Chip, what on earth is wrong with you, dull that edge man. You're not doing anything but provoking the guy at this point. What do you hope to accomplish with ? It seems petty almost.

End Page 14 apparently

Really dissapointed with Chip and why are people forgeting about UNA
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Begin Page 15

Chip is still dissapointing me even more. I hate the "Lynch me then" attitude. It really is anti town.

What has happened grapes?

Grapes says something about my RVS post sucking, I haven't voted yet??????? I've also mentioned in literally every game here that I hate RVS, I don't know what do with it, and i basically wait for shit to just get going.

And chip is calling for lynching duck based on ducks attack of himself. Interesting. I don't particularly like that but I'll admit Duck hasnt done much of anything. I personally think theres other better lynch candidates.

End Page 15:

BEGIN PAGE 16:

I really hate IronStove.

If the discussion is still ongoing UNA is my strong pick for lynch candidate still.

Ugh the Luca v Ice is really starting wear on me but atleast theres no way in hell its scum theater

Raeleo touches on something that i glanced over but is a very good point about a fault in Iceguy's reads with Duckworth ;

Hey look UNA decides to actually get a full readlist

In my mind It hardly makes up for the bullshit of an excuse he made way back which i still stand by is enough alone to lynch him

END PAGE 16

BEGIN PAGE 17:

Hey look Raeleo is talking about me. I mean i wouldn't call it a full dive but I just skimmed till I found town, and found him posting similarly in said game, I didn't even bother to write it down and it was just quick and dirty fact checking. Due to my classes and personal life as priority #1 My schedule is... odd, to say the least. There was also noticeably less going on in the game at the time. I'll admit I havent given you much to chew on other than that tho.

Iceguy corrects his mistake.

Who is BNG? Is that GNB backwards? Thats what i'm going to assume.

Raeleo seems to be confirming that this is something UNA pulls on this site. I find that a bit more reassuring but I still think its absolutely stupid and would greatly encourage Una to cut that shit out, town is a collective effort not an individual, if i'm interpreting what you're saying correctly You're playing GOTCHA by forcing people to talk about you, or not necesarily GOTCHA, but something to get the game going? Its still stupid because its scummy behavior.

END PAGE 17
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:39 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Page 18:

Nothing too interesting and then i'm back to where I started.

Mulch posts more, I'm holding off on making a judgement call as I'm not sure what his issue with me specifically yet. Raeleo's vote makes sense to me given my post history up till now. I'd like to think I'm delivering and that comm can directly attest that this is pretty much how i post, in chunks that is, atleast to cover my ass when i get busy with life.

I take it you're joking with the most recent post Raeleo, I'm really bad at reading jokes and you like joking a lot which isnt a bad thing so I apologize if I misread things

Okay let me really take a good look at the votecount and decide my vote

WANT TO VOTE:
UNA- For obvious reasons. His strategy early game is the embodiment of the "I was pretending to be retarded" Comic i see around the web if he's serious

IronStove - Is he lurking too much for a normal Day 1 lynch for my tastes? Sure. Am I sick of this kind of useless playstyle? Absolutely yes. I played a game with this sort of thing recently and it is the most infuriating thing in the world. Please don't tolerate this. I would also like this out sooner or later or his ass is gonna get dragged to the ends of the earth.

I'm not feeling to strongly on everyone else. I agree that Assemble is teetering on the "make this die list" but I kinda want to see if he picks up this prod.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

VOTE: UNA

I REALLY don't see a good argument for this being not a safe vote.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:29 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 498, Realeo wrote:
In post 495, Luca Blight wrote:Any reason you prefer an Assemble lynch to any of the other lurkers, Realeo?
You want to lynch ironstove?
I would love to lynch ironstone. Just saying.

Also I just disagree about that strategy that una employed, and they really didn't benefit from it, and they haven't done much, but enough to check in and look busy.

Side note, there's a good chance assemble may not pick up this prod. Mod can we have more time if this happens?
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:49 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Ditto everyone else, Scum partners are gonna be pointless at this point, especially since your specifically asking me to consider the lurking pool Raeleo
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:03 am

Post by GameNBurger »

After some sleep, I had some thoughts: Assemble, even if really scummy, is not gonna give us a lot of information today, while I feel like una has had a lot more interactions

Unfortunately same goes for iron stove

Also yes chip I would believe someone whose scum would pull off that play style. The play style is just literally acting useless, and you know what I'm not even going to give any benefit of the doubt, I can only imagine people do this shit because they think they're so fucking good at late game they'd rather be a dead slot that scum caries to the end. If we have a day big, please shoot this, i really wouldn't even fucking mind if iron was town, all we lose at worst is deadweight

INB4 I'm scummy for railing on this and being okay with a policy death

To pre empty this rant because I know I'll gr questions, would you want to play monopoly with some asshole that just chews on the community chest cards for the first hour of the game, for the implicit reason he'll some be a great player towards the end of the game? No, you'd kick that guy out your house and probably get a restraining order for ruining your pristine collectors edition of monopoly.

Look when I came back to this site after a few years I knew meta shifts and changes and expected things to be different but holy shit I had no idea that not playing could just be a fuckingn acceptable strategy

Okay but rant over

Unless assemble claims scumm I'm more inclined to vote out UNA
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:09 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Also do you still want game proof of my (apparent) verboseness? I have a very small account so it'd be under my first normal game here, it was kill all townies, I was vanilla townie, and I'm pretty sure I spent a lot of early game rebuking people for claiming I was talking too much

I really don't want to fetch a link tho but I will if you realllly need one
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:16 am

Post by GameNBurger »

Whoops excuse my drop dead tired brain

Will do but it will be a lot of null due to the amount of lurkers
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #553 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:22 am

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 551, grapes wrote:I'm pretty sure duck flips scum.

And then I've got a scumlean on gameburger.

Gonna do some isos because I'm not quite content with that.
Yeah I'm gonna need a bit more than this, you're very much in the lurker pool. You said you caught up but you've failed to write anything relating to it.

I can live with your scumread on me but I'd really like to know why so that way you actually add to the game. I'll double check but I'm pretty sure your ISO is still mostly you from early game, back when you were the only talking point.

Aaaaand I'm not exactly wrong, there is a bit more going on in your posts but nothing in why you scumread me other than scummy rvs posts????
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Ducks vote is nasty

But given his tiny post history I'm not really comfortable with calling him scum

But I'll admit there's a good chance he might be scum

Initially I thought that duckworths vote indicated possible scum in una and maybe grapes as traitor but I need to check if that holds water given his interactions

Give me within the hour

This changing dynamic is why I haven't gotten around to putting a full readslist, duck was going straight in the null before his vote
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Scratch that I'm an idiot there's no way grapes is traitor with duckworth

Okay I'm very tempted for what this says about grapes and others

Let me think about it and count the votes
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 4:22 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Okay I really don't like assembles presence on the wagon

But this will be a much more juicier result given how quickly this wagon formed

I'm willing to hammer

Let's hope duckwoeth bothers to come back around and claim
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

T: GNB, raeleo, iceguy, Luca
TL: chip, comm, alchemiat (lots of gut feelings here admittedly)
Null: grapes, mulch
SL: iron stove, assemble, (one of these must be wrong)
S: una, duck

There ya go

Sorry the delay was because the duckworth vote completely made me reevaluate
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 651, Mulch wrote:I'm hammering if he dosen't come before sleep unless someone can confirm they will be around EoD
I'm pretty sure in this game majority dies no matter what, let me check on that to be sure
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Okay by the wording I'm pretty sure that yes highest number gets lynched but it's worded in a way that leads me to believe it could be a mistake

So iregardless hammer just to be safe
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:32 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

I'm going to assume this is going by pacific time? If so I'll be on standby till 11:50
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:44 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Okay so tomorrow morning, never mind
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Scum is Una huzzah guys

If duck flips traitor this is gonna be easy peesy

Also Ice you forgot commknight
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

If we have a vig just take a wild shot on iron stove please if you're really not gonna take a chance on Una

Because he's not gonna get out of this game otherwise and him dying would make everything 100% better
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #33) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Unfortunately ducks ISO is tiny and he kept his reads to himself so he's unfortunately the most prepared self destructive scum ever

I see a lot of confirmed town from his interactions and I originally made a long ass post about where people stand now but I don't want to point to the night kill for scum

Although part of me thinks that I might die but I rarely do good enough to justify it

Idk I'm really milling about whether I post all my thoughts before the flip happens and inadvertently help with the nk tonight or I get my thoughts out on the off chance I die and people miss big ol points which has personally bit me in the ass before
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #34) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:32 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

In post 673, IceGuy wrote:
In post 670, GameNBurger wrote: Also Ice you forgot commknight
You're right, the CB under "leaning scum" should be a CK.
Thanks, I should have caught that but my actual mistake was wondering why your readslist only added up to 11 but I realized that of course duck would removed from the list

I'm also now more curious to hear what's your thoughts on that, I only played with commknight for a split second before so I'm not too familiar with him.
GameNBurger
GameNBurger
Goon
GameNBurger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by GameNBurger »

Yeah I am no longer playing with active lurkers ever again.

Hey good job Raeleo you know how to project towniness properly and I sincerely mean that

Return to “Completed Open Games”