Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Schism »

Hmmmmm.

VOTE: Sleepless Assasin

Consider is a psudo-real vote at the moment. Im not sure if hes scum but he is acting like a try-hard.

Jodax slight town read

That said, slight scum read Azn for being the second person to vote the IC.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 11, Sleepless Assassin wrote:VOTE: Elmo TeH Azn

FoS North

Should I tell them?
How legit was this vote?

Why did you vote AZN over North?
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:41 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 39, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
7. What information has been ignored or omitted? Why?
Just out your point or stop acting useless.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:05 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 51, davesaz wrote:VOTE: xXTonereaderXx
This is not a gimmick I like, and it's early enough in the game to express that dislike in the traditional way.
I do
not
approve a policy wagon here.

In other news Jodaxq plays with fire, will she get burned?
He's useless, but not scum. Find someone else.
IC wrote:davesaz
Jodaxq
xXTonereaderXx
cytheflyguy
Schism

Voyc
northsidegal
havingfitz

Assemblerotws
Elmo TeH AzN

Chip Butty
Sleepless Assassin
I love this read list and I hope your other head agrees. Fitz goes up and Assemble Down IMO.

@ToneReader
Fuck you, Fuck this alt, and Fuck the fact that you are town.
Fucking Useless
. He voted Assassin, who is mafia. I stand Corrected.
In post 98, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
In post 96, Jodaxq wrote:
In post 83, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
In post 2, momo wrote:
Player List

Almost Chara
xXTonereaderXx
davesaz
Jodaxq
cytheflyguy
Schism
Voyc
northsidegal
havingfitz
Assemblerotws
Elmo TeH AzN
Chip Butty
Sleepless Assassin
In post 77, Almost Chara wrote:davesaz
Jodaxq
xXTonereaderXx
cytheflyguy
Schism

Voyc
northsidegal
havingfitz

Assemblerotws
Elmo TeH AzN

Chip Butty
Sleepless Assassin

that's all from me for now. i'll be back later. probably!
~Chara
Looks like sheep

This. Joda, unvote yourself and got on Scum.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 112, Jodaxq wrote:I'd like to point out that my self-vote was clearly not useless
You main Pharah so we already know your usefulness

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:40 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 117, Almost Chara wrote:
In post 110, Schism wrote:I love this read list and I hope your other head agrees. Fitz goes up and Assemble Down IMO.
why are you scumreading Chip Butty, Sleepless, and assemble?
~Chara
Chip slight/null.

Sleepless voting someone who voted IC and sounded too serious for an RVS Vote.

Assemble shitty Opening Vote.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Schism »

wtf is #120? Is that scum?
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by Schism »

The out of game talk involving Tone and his (dumb) trolling needs to stop.

Im actually ok with starting a new wagon because getting mafia to squirm is always fun! VOTE: Assemble

Ill be on later with more but for now, Id like to ask the Hydra to vote someone that they read as mafia (IMO Assemble, Assasin, Elmo, or Fitz if you swing that way).
momo wrote:
Votecount 1.6 #RespectTheSmilies

During my first game, I discovered something very important. Smilies...this is how they go: :D :) :] :lol: :giggle: :P :roll: :wink: :cool: :mrgreen: :neutral: :oops: :o :eek: :( :? :mad: :cry: :evil: :good: :twisted: :igmeou: :shifty: :cop: :doc: :dead: :facepalm: :yawn: :nerd: ...Use these when you make jokes, otherwise, your entire game may fall apart. A good example would be (thinks back on life) why a few posts ago of course. The game was in chaos because we did not use smilies. Ah, the good old days.

Votes

Sleepless Assassin: (4) --- Voyc, Schism, xXTonereaderXx, Jodaxq
Jodaxq: (2) --- havingfitz, Elmo TeH Azn
havingfitz: (2) --- northsidegal, cytheflyguy
Elmo Teh Azn: (1) --- Sleepless Assassin
xXTonereaderXx: (1) --- davesaz
northsidegal: (1) --- Assemblerotws
Schism: (1) --- Almost Chara

Sleepless Assassin is the leading wagon at L-3.

Not Voting: Chip Butty

(expired on 2018-01-01 22:49:29) until deadline
Im pretty sure everyone on Assassin is town. I like everyone on it and it seems like a healthy wagon.
Theres a scum possibly on Joda, take your pick, Elmo > Fitz for me.
Not sure about the fitz wagon, I will look into that tonight.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:07 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 120, Chip Butty wrote:
Yeah, replace me. If you can understand it, deal with it. Also, if olayers have a problem with Tone, they cab pl him.
Ok, the fact that this a joke is Null, but my god does it rub me the wrong way.
voyc 131 wrote:Do you tr fitz? How come?
I personally think he's a slight scumlean if anything.
People that talk about the randomness of RVS tend to be town, I read it as TvT. If anything, Joda would move down a peg if you want to argue its TvS, but right now I have Fitzy in my townreads for it.

His reads, however, are shit.
Hydra 137 wrote:as funny as it would be to naked vote you in response to that post, i think you're town.
~Chara
He is, meaning your 2/3. Bring almost back, will ya?
Fitz 141 wrote:Why is Tone not scum in your opinion? And while I do not think daveaz was intending to leave his vote there very long….why are you sure enough about your read on Tone to encourage others to move their vote off them?
In regards to our Post-Restricting Friend:
His Reads in #99/102 are pretty dang good, and again, something that I like. He voted Assasin, who was a good vote at the time, and is actually trying to play the game. Hes restricting himself and while annoying AF, its towny. Best thing about townreading him is that I can ignore him unless he is alive late. Hes actually Playing the game, not being as useless as I said earlier. Policy is not encouraged.
Dave 144 wrote:Don't think I have ever seen havingfitz post a wall. Even a small one. This post also serves as a reminder to myself to check that if it seems that it will be relevant.
.... Did Fitz change his meta? He makes moderately-long posts... Or so I thought?

Cy 154 is town.
Joda 159 wrote:I'm unsure on Schism. I want to say that a scum who realized what was going on would react in the way s/he did.
Idek what this whole thing was about and I can promise you I didn't give a shit about it.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:30 pm

Post by Schism »

Hyrda wrote:Btw, I'm totally concurrent and I embrace the vote on you, and I totally think you are Mafia. Your push on Assassin was baseless and pretentious, and you called a try-hard in 29 when in fact your 31 is the definition of try-hard. In that same post (31) you expressed a "slight town read" on Jodax for no apparent reason. Nothing she did up to that point was even remotely AI. and she had yet to explain her vote on herself (either sarcastically as she did to fitz, or more seriously as she did later).
Shame. This hydra disappoints me.

I voted Assassin again for his dumb RVS vote which at the time I read as serious. Its fake and seems like mafia trying to look townie. #11, #19, and #22 are wayyyyyy too telling for what sums up as RVS votes.

To summarize: Chara Town for First Vote, Elmo Scummy for copying, Assassin Scum for thinking it was serious.

My slight town read on Joda was for that self-vote, seems towny to tell ya the truth. Its not a full on trust of Joda, but shes in the list of people im not looking at for suspects at this time. I dont give a fuck about the semantics of selfing in RVS. ITS RVS.
In 110 you also inexplicably call Tonereader "useless, but not scum". How did you get this confident as to assert they're not scum at that point?

Also in 110 you say you like the list Chara posted with the one minor alteration of "Fitz goes up and Assemble Down", but in 164 you suggest we vote in Assemble/Assasin/Elmo/Fitz and totally neglect Chip Butty, whom you also gave a "slight/null" in 118 (What the hell is a slight-null anyway??). This doesn't go with your 123 in which you exclaim about Chip being scum.
Oh Boy.

I explained ToneTown due to the fact hes actually playing the game and voted a scumread of mine, I said that a long time ago. The restriction is Anti-Town, but whatever, he wants to troll, so be it. Its a town slot, hopefully he will get replaced or shot if he is alive Mid-Post Game.

I made a typo it seems. I meant Null/Scum. That means I scumread Chip slightly, but not enough to the extent of Elmo/Assasin/Assemble. Also raging and replacing out of your slot is more scummy than town, despite what Joda said about it.
We're obviously not a Cop, but if you flip Mafia I would like for the Cop (if existent) to check in Chip/Jodax as there seems to be something fishy going on there.
So you think I am defending Joda and doing "something" about chip. Hopefully the clarification of my read on Chip will help, but my associations to those two are not that strong that you should line up my alignment with theirs.
I'd vote Jodax (as there is already a wagon there) but I feel that half of my case on her is tied to you being scum, so I'd rather lynch my strongest SR at this time, and give the Cop a chance to see if this was a good frame job. If you flip scum though I'm lynching Chip Butty without the need for a Cop result on him.
That Joda Wagon contain Fitz and Elmo, who are either scum or null reads. Do you really want to hop on that? I don't know why you keep mentioning a cop and trying to lead the cop to investigate. I haven't had any associations with Joda or Chip for you to say that They are scum if I am town. The only association that would be a look at would be Elmo or Assassin, who I am not voting. This only matters if I flip scum but I won't.

@Hydra
How do you feel about wagoning Elmo/Assemble? What are your thoughts on Assassin possibly lurking when he is the leading wagon and not bothering to read a page and a half? I could move back to him as well, but Assemble is damning for not having anything of note.
In post 167, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
@mod may you please put sample PMs in the opening post.
Just say youre town, stop making this difficult for the mod, who has already done enough talking. FFS.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by Schism »

Excluding IC and Myself:

Dave
Tone
Cy
Fitz
Voyc
Joda
------------------- Lynch Line
North (V/LA, probably safe for D1)
Chip
Elmo
Assemble
Assassin
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Schism »

Everyone above you I have reads on.

Despite the RVS vote, I still stand with the fact that everyone on Assassin is town. I think the vote may be serious now since it hasn't been changed. My opinion of Joda dropped a little while I was writing up #172, because if you think Fitz/Joda was TvS, you should be looking at Joda first. I still think its TvT but I reserve to change that opinion if my reads on Assassin/Assemble are off.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Schism »

northsidegal wrote: Despite the RVS vote, I still stand with the fact that everyone on Assassin is town. I think the vote may be serious now since it hasn't been changed. My opinion of Joda dropped a little while I was writing up #172, because if you think Fitz/Joda was TvS, you should be looking at Joda first. I still think its TvT but I reserve to change that opinion if my reads on Assassin/Assemble are off.
you don't have a read on me but you have a read on voyc?[/quote]
Chara Town for First Vote, Elmo Scummy for copying, Assassin Scum
Well shit, I see I made another typo...

North, do you notice it?
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Schism »

Dave
Tone
Cy
Fitz
North (V/LA, probably safe for D1)

Voyc
Joda
------------------- Lynch Line
Chip
Elmo
Assemble
Assassin
Maybe we could move the line to Joda, but right now I want to hear from Assemble/Assassin.

P-Edit: Not really. I think you are thinking too hard about the placement of individual players above the line. I literally spaced you out for some reason. I guess your V/LA made you invisible to me :eek:

Look, I get my reads based off slight reads during and after RVS. It helps me establish reads early so I can focus on targets rather than the entire gamestate. Once we get some kills I can go back and review my reads.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #14) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Schism »

Fitz 182:

Joda for sure, and Tone if you aren’t talking about policy.

@Fitz
: Since you overanalyzed RVS votes, tell me about what you think of Assembles?

Chip 187:

Is it alignment-indicative?

Chip 188: Again, I think people are thinking too hard about the placement.

In Regards to inconsistencies:
Id argue thats more towntelling than scummy imo, scum play much more cleaner, or maybe im sloppy scum *shudder*

In Regards to “Confidence:
” Id argue that hesitence on reads isnt good if you dont have a reason.

Joda 194: #32 comes from town mindset for not voting it and moving on. The overal feeling seems lazy town at the moment. Voyc was explained moderately in #176.

Assassin 195: that fact that you said its not an RVS vote is bad. Really bad. Also if six pages was too much to talk about, why bother making a post to catchup soon. Its not like youre lurking.

Anyone else get a twitch reading Elmo 196? Mainly the “he coullllld be town, but also could be scum.” I admit I may be thinking too much into it.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Schism »

Since the Hydra wants nothing to do with me since Im such obvious scum, will someone please ask them their thoughts on Assemble and Assassin please? I hate being ignored.

Chip 200 wrote:188: It's not the placement, it's the inconsistency in placement.
With the exception of North because Im stupid, my reads have been consistent. Chara just scumreads you alot more than I do. I don't want to see you lynched today and possibly not tomorrow either because Elmo/Assassin/Assemble are bigger suspects to me and I believe there hasn't been any pressure on Elmo/Assemble.
Hydra 201 wrote:IMHO, the best way to use the IC role is not to post much so as not to heavily influence the game (since "some" players will tend to sheep a confirmed townie).
Hydra seconds later wrote:More votes on schism, please
:roll:

In regards to IC dictating the PRs and Cop Gameplay in General:
What the fuck? I disagree that the IC should have complete say in who the cop targets, since our reads may be different. This is dumb if you ask me and I think you should let the PRs play their way unless you know them to VI or they ask for suggestions.

Also we dont know if there are even cops in this game, why is this even a topic of discussion?
Voyc 203 wrote:Why should we be looking at Jodax first?
Also how confident are you that Assemble will flip scum?
Because Im pretty sure that Fitz is town if you want to argue with me that Joda vs Fitz was TownvScum. I still think it to be a TvT argument.

Assassin:
ok, since your vote on Elmo and your FoS on NSG are legitimate for them voting the IC in RVS, youre literally saying you scumread Elmo and Possibly NSG because of a Joke Vote. Now before someone comes and says "Well Schism, aren't you doing the same thing?" Well 1) I find NSG to be town for doing it first and 2) He thinks voting the IC was scummy while I think that copying what someone did first is more suspicious. I don't like your reasoning and it seems weak. Do you Townread Assemble for following your logic?
Hydra 211 wrote:Also thanks for softing GF

In regards to consistency, confidence, and other happenings:
Since when did being sure of your reads become a scumtell. "I'm pretty sure Fitz is town" does not mean "I am scum and I am aware of the current Gamestate." Damn. As for what I said earlier, I think someone who is more certain of someone flipping a certain alignment is better than someone who flips their reads a couple posts later with no reasoning. The former is NAI, the Later is Scum or Bad Town.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Schism »

@Mod: Can we Prod Assemble for sure and possibly Tone and Cy?
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Schism »

Holy shit. Triggered Much?

I spent 10 minutes coming up with a post debating Cop Theory and I decided to sum up my response with this. There are too many variables to deal with to force the cop to go wherever the IC wants him/her/it to go because she can't do reads themself. I don't give a shit how you play the IC role, but it is not your job to force the cop go where you want. (I also just remembered theres the possibility mafia could kill the person IC wants to investigate and waste a fucking Investigation).
The fact that THIS irritates our schizophrenic friend makes me even more certain this is scum.
Rude. Also I thought your job as IC was to stick to the shadows and let the game play out, not push your reads on people because it causes sheeping.
VOTE SCHISM if you know what you're doing, and we he does flip Mafia lynch joda next, regardless of whether we are still alive to push it. Their 3rd is up in the air still, but gun to my head I'd say Chip or Elmo.
I. Guess. Not.
P.S. I never told the PTs what to do. I only told the Cop whom to check so we know the result w.o. the Cop outing themselves directly or indirectly.
...... HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET THE RESULT WITHOUT THE COP OUTTING THE RESULT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY (indirectly means Soft). Just let the fucking cop be the fucking cop.
I never addressed Vigs, Drs or RBs.
Well why not!? As our supreme leader you should have prepared a plan in case we have Vigs, Drs (What?), or RBs. I can not believe you haven't thought about the PRs. WHY ARE YOU SO BIASED TOWARDS THE COPS. :roll:

Seriously, Fuck Off and play the game, stop speculating PRs and build on your readlist besides "SCHISM IS MAF JODA AND/OR CHIP IS MAF WITH HIM"

---------------------------

WE DONT EVEN KNOW IF THERE IS A FUCKING COP IN THIS GAME.

Hydra also read my "scumclaim" in #212 and forgot the most important part:
Schism Scumclaim 212 wrote:
Since the Hydra wants nothing to do with me since Im such obvious scum, will someone please ask them their thoughts on Assemble and Assassin please? I hate being ignored
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #18) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Schism »

Elmo TeH AzN wrote:After this post by Schism. I don't see how they're not town. Christ Im glad Im not the only one who saw the hydra say the things they said
Calling someone out on their bullshit isn't alignment indicative IMO. I think Voyc's vote was town enough, shes(?) been suspecting me for awhile now so it seems legit, so Id like to say Mafia hasn't hopped on yet, meaning Chara lacks the command that she think she deserves as
GOD
IC.
In post 215, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Schism, not everything is black and white. I start my games looking for the smallest thing that stands out to me and then I poke and prod around it to see what I can figure out. Call it a pressure vote if you want but I feel it's a better way to start the game than voting over a funny avatar or username. It's not like if I was a day I I'd shoot Elmo and North for voting the IC on page 1 but it was easily the best lead at the time that I voted. As far as assemble, no I don't town read him for that vote.
What is your current read on North and Elmo? Whos the bigger scumread between them and Chip?
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:35 am

Post by Schism »

In post 222, Assemblerotws wrote:Just caught up. Surprised I wasn't prodded given how much I let this game slip.

I slightly townread Jo for their reaction test and agree with the IC's reads on Schism. I am also curious why people haven't unvoted the IC.
Thats all you have to say?

Nothing on Fitz? Assassin? Really?

Also, if you agree with the IC, vote me instead of North.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Schism »

Tunneling is bad for your complexion, Bro.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:09 am

Post by Schism »

The Hydra debate is just not worth it at this time because their too stubborn to even fathom the fact that I could be town, even though Assemble’s post is terrible.

The only thing worth mentioning again is that we dont know theres a cop, meaning just because theres no guilty claim tomorrow means your target is clear. Its dumb.

I suggest to those who think Im town or not worth a vote today to look at Assemble right now. Hes scummy.

As for hydra, im done, its not worth pissing them off anymore. They want to be stubborn, so be it.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #22) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 153, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
In post 4, momo wrote:
xXToneReaderXx is a mod confirmed innocent child
In post 101, momo wrote:
I can't believe I have had to intervene this early....@xXTonereaderXX...you do not have a post restriction...nobody in this game does. I am going to have to ask you to stop trolling. Please play with behavior that is conducive to the game.
MOD EDIT: Please do not misquote moderator communication. That is in direct violation of at least 2 rules. Obviously the one about quoting me and the one about using my color. This is your only warning. Don't make me force replace you. I really do not want to have to do that. Playing by quoting questions is fine. This is not.
In post 167, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
@mod may you please put sample PMs in the opening post.
In post 169, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
In post 0, T-Bone wrote:Open Games:
All flavour for Open Games must be public and entirely original. Flavour based on any source material are considered Theme Games.
All possible role PM's for the game must be listed in the opening post somewhere.
Vote to replace Tonereader.

Look, whether or not you like the post restriction doesnt matter, he wants to quote a VT role PM and put his name on it. I said it last time that this is a waste of time and is unnecessary to the task at hand. This is fucking annoying.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Schism »

voyc wrote:@Schism, as I asked before, are you confident that Assemble will flip scum? +and if yeah, why? He's posted twice, and Chip+Assemble's own signature seem to indicate activity is really NAI for him.
Probably. I dont think Assemble is even paying attention to what he is posting. Assassin has done better I admit, to where I think we can move elsewhere for now.

He now has 3 posts, which was about nothing. With the activity, this is either a scum lynch or a town lynch I won't sleep over (I think the Latter).
xXTonereaderXx wrote:
In post 242, Almost Chara wrote: do something useful.
In post 44, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Northsidegal
Because she cast the first vote in the game on the Innocent Child.
In post 222, Assemblerotws wrote:Just caught up. Surprised I wasn't prodded given how much I let this game slip.

I slightly townread Jo for their reaction test and agree with the IC's reads on Schism. I am also curious why people haven't unvoted the IC.
:good:

I fucking hate this game. I'm done giving it the attention it deserves. I'm willing to self to give town something to work with with my lynch and get the hydra to either die or make actual reads. We are probably not going to get much activity from enough players within the deadline to focus on the lynch. I plan on selfing the day after Christmas if Assemble/Chip/Elmo are not wagons. Assassin may be mafia but he deserves to live past D1 since hes actually playing the game. There are better lynches than him today.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:23 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 254, Schism wrote:
voyc wrote:@Schism, as I asked before, are you confident that Assemble will flip scum? +and if yeah, why? He's posted twice, and Chip+Assemble's own signature seem to indicate activity is really NAI for him.
Probably. I dont think Assemble is even paying attention to what he is posting. Assassin has done better I admit, to where I think we can move elsewhere for now.

He now has 3 posts, which was about nothing. With the activity, this is either a scum lynch or a town lynch I won't sleep over (I think the
Former
).
Oh look, scumslip.

I don't fucking care.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Post by Schism »

VOTE: Schism
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Schism »

Honestly, I expect a NL by deadline. Sigh.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:02 pm

Post by Schism »

God bless Tonereader.

A troll, but a smart one.

@Chara: Dont bother, I don't give a shit and we need to wagon now.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #28) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Schism »

I don't plan on talking much in this thread until Mid-D2 since I feel this game needs other players not named Hydra and I to step up. Fitz, however asked a good question:

In regards to Assemble being scum vs Lynchbait:
The amount of posting isn't what bothers me, its the effort of the posting that bothers me. Assemble isn't even trying, which is Anti-Town in general.
In post 44, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: Northsidegal
Because she cast the first vote in the game on the Innocent Child.
You could argue that this is an RVS vote, but the problem I have is there is no mention of Elmo doing the same right after (You can look at Assassin's post for a better), nothing about Fitz/Joda randomness, and nothing else productive. Even if it is a RVS vote, I see it as a psudo-Prododge more than actually participating.

Assemble's second post is just as bad, and no longer has the arguement of early-game to protect him. Assemble only mentions Joda's play in RVS and scumreads me Via IC sheeping. Despite that, there is no vote change, no attempt at discussion, and not seeing that NSG and Elmo had changed their votes (Elmo #55 NSG #97). He's not trying, which doesn't make sense since he "Just Caught up."
In post 252, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 251, xXTonereaderXx wrote:
In post 250, momo wrote:
btw...all those who make 3 posts on my GTKAS over the course of their life earn the right to make a bah post
Mods mod and players play. Unless you know what you are doing (which you completely don't btw) what you are doing is beyond unacceptable because this is basicly Out of Game influence. No one cares about your stupid minitheme so you're not getting reviewers for it, and certainly no one cares about you. FYI your post was reported. Have a nice day and see you again hopefully never.
GTKAS is the Get to Know a Scummer subforum, where you can ask users about their personal lives, experiences, and opinions. That was harsh as hell, but you have a point that he shouldn't be bribing people with in-game rewards for visiting his GTKAS, and it honestly looks pathetic that he felt he had to resort to this to get traffic on his GTKAS.
Finally, Assemble's 3rd vote is insultful as hell. He noticed and commented on the Mod's comments which had nothing to do with the game, and provided nothing of sustinence to the game.

-----------------------

In Summary:

His vote is still on NSG for not moving her vote on IC, despite her doing so 100+ posts before he even made the comment that the votes on IC were still there.

He hasn't provided any information in a game that needs information from a majority of its players, the difference for him is that he is willing to comment on something that has nothing to do with the game at hand, meaning he is aggressively lurking through the day with his vote being on someone due to him not paying attention. Remember that Hydra wants to lynch me for being contradictory earlier today while Assemble agrees with Hydra, despite Assemble himself doing the same thing that Hydra wants me lynched for.

Remember that we are going to No-Lynch soon with nearly no VCA to work with. We are literally doing Nightstart in this game, which is shameful and almost makes me want to replace out. FFS.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #29) » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:42 pm

Post by Schism »

There's some other stuff in Fitz's post that warrants a look, but frankly, it can wait til D2. I just dont give a shit today.

Mod, I want a vote count and 5 Prods on Voyc, Assassin, Joda, Cy, and Assemble. I don't care if it is a holiday, 4 fucking days without a post should equate to a Prod anyways.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #30) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:11 am

Post by Schism »

VOTE: Assemble
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #31) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Schism »

@Everyone: A Fitz, Assemble, or Assassin vote should be in your next post. Due to time constraints, just pick one, dont reread unless you have time.

DO
NOT
STALL

coughelmocough
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #32) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:42 am

Post by Schism »

I was unaware that the SA wagon completely dismanted. Its not like Ive had a recent VC or anything.

Assemble’s third post shows he has been paying some attention to the game, but isnt willing to play. Thats anti-town at least, scum at best.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #33) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Schism »

Go prod people mod
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #34) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:40 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 322, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:
In post 321, momo wrote:
In post 318, Chip Butty wrote:Okay, one of my games just ended (micro 756 if you want to see my scum game), and anothet just went into night, so I can focus more attention here now...
Please refrain from mentioning ongoing games.
The game is over though.
Vote someone
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #35) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Schism »

...Why are people townreading Assemble again.

Do fucking tell.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #36) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Schism »

In post 337, Chip Butty wrote:Apart from low activity ( this is Assemble's complete ISO), can someone tell me why this is scummy enough to lynch? Are people policy voting?
And where is your vote on?
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:30 am

Post by Schism »

Glad you figured what I did Hydra.

Its too bad we cant nail Elmo/chip right now
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Schism »

Stop stalling and vote fitz if you dont want a policy wagon.

The resistance to Assemble is amazing
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (isolation #39) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Schism »

In post 346, Chip Butty wrote:
In post 343, Schism wrote:Glad you figured what I did Hydra.

Its too bad we cant nail Elmo/chip right now
Are you protecting havingfitz by boosting a policy countertrain perhaps?
Nope, been tunnelling this guy before Fitz was a wagon, but keep stalling
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #40) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Schism »

You mean Assassin right?

Hes posting relevant content that gives him a free pass for today.
Chip Butty wrote: I think his posts and activity level are NAI, but he is antitown.
Tomorrows lynch when Assemble flips scum.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #41) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by Schism »

Pretty sure I said its scum, and in the rare case im wrong, im not losing sleep over it.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #42) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:23 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 368, Chip Butty wrote:I still want to know what gave Schism such conviction after just 3 posts by Assemble. Yes, I've seen havingfitz's thoughts, and I'm not hugely impressed.
If you read my iso, you should already know my opinion of confidence.

You obviously havent.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #43) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:09 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 375, cytheflyguy wrote:Didn't Schism say at some point they were gonna self flip or something? What happened to that?

I wouldn't mind voting for Assemble. He hasn't done much and what he does have just seems like fake busy work. Assassin at least feels kinda genuine to me.
With posts like this, why bother even posting at all?
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #44) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Schism »

hydra, before you say anything, we should let the other 7 players do something first, dont you agree
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:13 pm

Post by Schism »

Thank you for joining, Cheeky.

I think I'll wait for Chip to say things before I have my say.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:05 pm

Post by Schism »

I need to redo my reads.

While I led a lynch on town and defended the sk (is that scummy?), Id argue that I pushed a lynch on a guy who didnt do anything when town tried really hard to nl, so idk how you can see scumMe do that.

We need to look at late D1 reactions and how people saw the wagons.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by Schism »

Cheeky why am I maf.

More tomorrow
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:01 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 390, momo wrote:
Votecount 1.9 #EndofD1

Finally, D1 has ended. By tomorrow, at least one of you will be gone. That's nice because some of you were getting on my nervves. (JKish)

Votes

Assemblerotws (5) tone, almost chara, schism, Sleepless Assasin​, Chip Butty, havingfitz, Elmo TeH AzN
LYNCH

havingfitz: (4) --- northsidegal, cytheflyguy, jod, Voyc

​Not voting: Assemblerotws​
I havent looked that much into this, but 1 mafia in Assemble lynch and 2 in Fitz/Tone.

We have to ask "why would mafia participate in a lynch when they could have lurked through the holidays?" (kinda like you did Dave!)

Chip's is still the most reluctant one* Elmo's seems town enough. Everyone else is a townread or revealed.

With Fitz flipping 3rd, Joda is officially on the scumdar, more on that later.
Cy's ignorance yesterday involving my self-vote and the gamestate could be perceived as town, tbh.
Voyc was town, the fitz vote and replace out seems bad, I need to look at it more.
The fact you were on within the last 48 hours prior to hammer and kept your vote on Tone is really really bad.

Ill go more in depth tomorrow, but I can not believe people think Im mafia. I organized a lynch with nearly no time on clock and was the most active player besides Hydra. There is no reason for me as scum to be that vocal to lynch someone that I could have saved for later as mislynch bait. I do not remember NSG being suspicious of me, and I doubt I was a cop investigation, but since NSG is dead, we'll never know.

This may change tomorrow, but for now: Chip > Dave > Joda >>>>>> Cy/Cheeky/Elmo
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:31 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 467, Almost Chara wrote:FTR, I fully endorse Schism's lynch pool. I'd put Joda before dave though, but these are my 3 top SRs.

~A50
(Unrelated note, Im sorry I told you to fuck off yesterday, probably over the line, you didnt deserve that)
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:46 am

Post by Schism »

Ok, so there isn't much to talk about in regards to anything before when the game luled. We could go back and reread Joda v Fitz again and see it in another light maybe, Voyc #248 asks me how confident I feel about Assemble flipping scum. I do think its odd now that Assemble has flipped town that some people were really reluctant to lynch someone who wasn't doing anything, but would cheeky and her scumbuddies kill NSG D1? idk. Something to think about.

My reread is going to start at "Point Zero: The part where activity dropped and the wagon choices got smaller," Which is Schism #295.

First things first:
I find Elmo to be town
. I don't see a reason why Scum have to hammer in the situation we were in. His iso doesnt have much through the holidays (#249, 280, 301, and 322 are prododges, and 332/338 defend Assemble as useless town, but it seems genuine.)
Joda 305 wrote:One person I think is town is NSG. The post I'm quoting feels like genuinely wanting to create dialogue and search for information. I also feel like she's been asking good questions and trying to move the game along.
Joda #305 could be why scum killed NSG. Not going into NKA, not sure if I will, but NSG was town; idk if she was really really town however.
Mod VC at 319 wrote:Votes
Jodaxq (2) --- havingfitz, Elmo TeH Azn
havingfitz: (3) --- northsidegal, cytheflyguy, jod
northsidegal: (1) --- Assemblerotws
Schism: (1) ---voyc,
Assemblerotws (4) tone, almost chara, schism, Sleepless Assasin
I'd like to think, at this time, Everyone on the Assemble Wagon is town, aka Sleepless Assasin. Assemble was on NSG for voting IC, Voyc because IC said I was scum, and Joda/Fitz were at each others throats.
Chip 337 wrote:Apart from low activity ( this is Assemble's complete ISO), can someone tell me why this is scummy enough to lynch? Are people policy voting?
So lets talk Chip and his open resistance to the wagon. Chip was not voting at the time, meaning he wasn't on Fitz, and he wasn't on Assemble.
Chip 344 wrote:Don't worry, I will be voting within 2 hours. This is the start of the process. Like i said before, I won't oppose an Assemble lynch.
I just want to be clear that it is purely a policy lynch.
Chip would have to be aware of the deadline impending. The bolded screams "I know he is town but I don't want to take any blame in it when he flips green." It comes off as really bad, tbh. There is no reason for chip to say the bolded given the time deadline.

Chip 347, 348, 350, and 351 are all Minor. The only interesting thing is that Chip #347 (I need to ISO Fitz) and #351 (Fitz isn't getting voted by me) is kinda werid because there is no reasoning for this vote. Why does Chip townread Fitz enough to not vote, when Assemble is policy. We may never know. Its possible since Chip doesnt know Fitz's alignment that he was saving Fitz for another "Mislynch" another day.
Chip 353 wrote:I probably will end up voting Assemble, since he is likely to be the only meaningful vote apart from hf, whom I'm not voting today.
Certainly he won't be a great loss to town
, regardless of alignment.
Scumslip at bolded? Still no explanation for his read on Fitz, but it really seems like Chip knows this is flipping green.
Chip 358 wrote:VOTE: Assemble

I think his posts and activity level are NAI, but he is
antitown
Again, another quote that screams Chip knows more than I do.
Dave 387 wrote:If you could lynch anyone else (without needing to worry about whether enough votes possible / your windmill-tilting derailing town's only hope to avoid no-lynch) who would it be?
The only reason im not voting Chip yet. I really don't like this post as it feels like fencesitting that I feel mafia would be doing close to deadline. Its an odd thing to ask given the deadline, and it gives the assumption that you are actually playing the game, when you really aren't.
Assemblerotws (5) tone, almost chara, schism, Sleepless Assasin​, Chip Butty, havingfitz, Elmo TeH AzN LYNCH
havingfitz: (4) --- northsidegal, cytheflyguy, jod, Voyc

​Not voting: Assemblerotws​
In summary, I believe chip is the red on our lynch wagon, 2 others outside. Daves the worst outside for me.

D2 reading later.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #51) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:09 am

Post by Schism »

Ok, Wild Card just Started, let me get some shit done:

@Dave:
NSG did not have me pinned as scum, and she most likely did not investigate me. Her post about a townread and a scumread didn't involve me.
In post 274, northsidegal wrote:i'll start:

i think fitz is scum, as i've already made clear before. his initial jump on jodax seems opportunistic to me, and his confidence seems fake. i've talked about this in more depth previously.
Its a good thing NSG is dead, because had she investigated fitz, SK would have been able to possibly run the table.

@Sleepless:

Schism, I don't get the logic behind a few of your assumptions.
That sucks.
Why only one scum on the assemble Lynch?
Because it would have been easy for mafia to sit back and force NL using the holiday as an alibi.
Why is cy not paying attention town and not null?
I didn't say it was necessarily town. I think Dave and Chip are better lynches than cy and I can argue that cy was not paying attention or active lurking. Your call.
Why would it say anything about anyone's alignment to enjoy the holidays and not post here?
Because people were posting unrelated shit and not putting votes down. We all knew that deadline was coming up and that it was over the holidays.
Why does voycs vote and replace out look bad to you?
Unpopular opinion: People voted Fitz because the wagon probably would have stalled due to holidays.
As for you being active, that's not a town tell. That's a playstyle tell.
Bullshit. I could have kept my vote on myself in that case. I could have easily saved Assemble for today as scum. No reason for me to aggressively push an easy mislynch as scum.
Oh and what happened to your scum read on me? You didn't even mention me in that post.
I mentioned it D1. Your posting has been significantly better late D1 and I said you were town based on Chip being scum and VCA.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #492 (isolation #52) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:37 am

Post by Schism »

Sleepless 400 wrote:Because assemble flipped town, we should be lynching in the pool of players on the wagon. How could scum possibly resist such an easy Lynch? Toneis dead town. Almost chara is IC. Havingfitz is dead non-mafia. I doubt anyone can tell me with a straight face scum stayed off the wagon.
Yes, that was town motivated. Mafia was hoping the day would end without a lynch. Think about it, Mafia knew Assemble was Mislynch Bait, they could have used today to push him.
In post 401, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 396, Elmo TeH AzN wrote:Well this happened. So there's a Vig. Nice shot btw.

VOTE: Elmo TeH AzN

Hey peeps, what's up?
Sad NSG died before I got to scumread her lol.
Nice to see AC.
If you are voting Elmo for the above quote, I could vote you for the bolded. Same logic.

Joda's 413-416 are pretty good. Hard to disagree with most of that (Only thing is that I think Sleepless is town).
Dave 419 wrote:I didn't really approve of the D1 lurker lynch, and thought there was a chance Fitz might be town until I saw the flip.
I'm thinking the hammer right after a replacement checked in looked a little sketchy. I actually wanted more information before night.
In post 421, davesaz wrote:
In post 417, CheekyTeeky wrote: @Dave: readslist please bruh.
I got nothing.
The above are dumbtells. Dave had to be aware that deadline was coming up. There was 4 hours between the replacement and Elmo's Hammer.

NKA: Fitz was obviously Vigged, given that Assemble flipped town 100%, Tone was the SK Kill, and NSG the Town Kill. 85% You're welcome.

In post 444, CheekyTeeky wrote:What are people's thoughts on schism? I get the feeling they're buddying up to the IC a little too hard for my liking.
A majority of D1 was a pissing contest between us, so yeah, no surprise. I wanted to make sure everyone else started posting before IC made theirs. (I also thought Hydra was gonna vote me asap today, so I wanted to make sure we actually got discussion before I got wagoned because IC).
Sleepless 452 wrote:NKA is just so full of a number of WIFOM scenarios that while it CAN be used, it shouldn't be the sole reason for any reads.
Not when its really straightforward:

NSG obvtown to some.
Fitz was near-confirmed scum due to Assemble being town (Fitz was the counter-wagon_
Tone was another townread and Fitz hated his trolling anyways.
Cy 477 wrote:Is this in order of what you want to lynch? I think it is, but I want to ask you for clarification just to be sure.

Also, I feel that Joda is p towny, but I want to hear what you have to say before I say anything more on the matter.
Yes. Joda D2 looks better than when I posted that lynch to where Dave > Joda, plus Joda is scummy imo due to Fitz flipping SK.
In post 489, davesaz wrote:
In post 180, northsidegal wrote:so wait, when you were making your readslist were you looking over your posts to see where to place everyone instead of just doing it by thoughts?
This observation, if true, would indicate the person she's posting about is scum.
In post 198, northsidegal wrote:HURT: schism
I interpret this as intent to investigate.
Possibly, but later on her main scumread was Fitz. Given the fact we didn't know there was a vig, theres a better chance Fitz pinged her scumdar later.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Schism »

Imma vote because I dont like waiting for replacements for a scumslot.

VOTE: Chip
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:26 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 461, Chip Butty wrote:Hi everyone,

I've been thinking about replacing out for real because of lack of time, but I'll see how things look over the next 24 hours or so. I'm hoping to be read up in that time. This will be my last MS game for a while due to time constraints imposed by RL.
Prod dodging is also a viability
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 255, Schism wrote:
In post 254, Schism wrote:

He now has 3 posts, which was about nothing. With the activity, this is either a scum lynch or a town lynch I won't sleep over (I think the
Former
).
Oh look, scumslip.

I don't fucking care.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Schism »

My apathy for this game grows each time I repeat myself.

Idk what more to tell you, just lynch me then, maybe then my reasoning will be percieved better when I flip town.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Schism »

I can accept Joda me thinks.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Schism »

VOTE: Joda

L-2
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Schism »

In post 422, davesaz wrote:Saying I didn't approve of a policy lynch meant that I had a bona fide scumread on Tone. Kinda disappointed that I was wrong there, though TBH I've seen a couple people pull stunts before and I don't remember any of them actually being scum.
In post 423, davesaz wrote:
In post 421, davesaz wrote:
In post 417, CheekyTeeky wrote: @Dave: readslist please bruh.
I got nothing.
Actually I retract this: I think Jodaxq is town from d1.
Schism
Schism
Goon
Schism
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:25 pm

Post by Schism »

Thats assuming cheeky was going to even post because muh holidays.

Return to “Completed Open Games”