TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:11 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1547, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1543, TellTaleHeart wrote:As soon as the Lalendra case fell on its ass, you moved on.

I'm not posturing. The paper trail from the two flipped scum lead straight back to you.

And again, how so? Because ABR sought out interaction with me? Because I was wrong on Ika Day 2? Neither of these things seem particularly convincing, but you're pushing them like they're the gospel because you bussed the shit out of both scumpartners and don't need to worry about pushing passable arguments anymore.

Luckily, I don't have to convince you that you're scum.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1548, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 1545, Nachomamma8 wrote:The only time you actually started showing an interest in what was going on was when you were suspected. that's called survivalism.

Bullshit. I had to claw against a baffling amount of resistance to get that ika lynch and I recall having to hound you to drop that goddamn hammer.

This game day, TTH. You needing the Ika lynch as quickly as you needed it yesterday also makes sense, in retrospect: you wanted to take time away from Riabi so that he'd make a worse vig shot and you'd only need one mislynch as opposed to two.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It also makes sense why you'd kill House over Riabi: you're expecting newer players not to expect the bus play and don't really want someone who's familiar with you around after you don't have any more scumbuddies to push.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1550, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 1547, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1543, TellTaleHeart wrote:As soon as the Lalendra case fell on its ass, you moved on.

I'm not posturing. The paper trail from the two flipped scum lead straight back to you.

And again, how so? Because ABR sought out interaction with me? Because I was wrong on Ika Day 2? Neither of these things seem particularly convincing, but you're pushing them like they're the gospel because you bussed the shit out of both scumpartners and don't need to worry about pushing passable arguments anymore.

Luckily, I don't have to convince you that you're scum.

what is this even supposed to mean???

TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:13 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1551, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1545, Nachomamma8 wrote:The only time you actually started showing an interest in what was going on was when you were suspected. that's called survivalism.

Bullshit. I had to claw against a baffling amount of resistance to get that ika lynch and I recall having to hound you to drop that goddamn hammer.

This game day, TTH. You needing the Ika lynch as quickly as you needed it yesterday also makes sense, in retrospect: you wanted to take time away from Riabi so that he'd make a worse vig shot and you'd only need one mislynch as opposed to two.

I was trying to get Riabi to make the worst vig shot, so I told him to vig my buddy.

Alright-y. ^_^
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:14 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You would have had a better rebuttal if you just said "no u nacho".

TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:14 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1553, Nachomamma8 wrote:what is this even supposed to mean???

It means you're scum who's out of options and you're now hosed. Sorry.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:15 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1555, Nachomamma8 wrote:You would have had a better rebuttal if you just said "no u nacho".

No, pointing out that your theory is completely nonsensical is better.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:16 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1554, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 1551, Nachomamma8 wrote:

I was trying to get Riabi to make the worst vig shot, so I told him to vig my buddy.

Alright-y. ^_^

Wouldn't make sense for you to suggest another one when you already were locked into pushing ABR as hard as you did. Also never said you were trying to protect him, only that rushing the Ika lynch only made sense if you were trying to keep as little information in the game before Riabi took his shot. Then that didn't work because people pushed for the day to slow down, and you didn't really have a choice to do anything else.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1556, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 1553, Nachomamma8 wrote:what is this even supposed to mean???

It means you're scum who's out of options and you're now hosed. Sorry.

This still isn't a rebuttal. Again, if you're just going to make completely empty posts, I'd recommend going with "no you", "Bushwick Bill", "Kraft Macaroni and Cheese", or something along those lines because at least then they will be more entertaining to read.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:18 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1557, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 1555, Nachomamma8 wrote:You would have had a better rebuttal if you just said "no u nacho".

Then why aren't you doing this in any way shape or form?

TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:19 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

As opposed to you, who avoided interacting with ABR in any meaningful way and pushed a trumped-up case on ika when the meta tell was actually insanely simple.
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:22 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

In post 1560, Nachomamma8 wrote:

You're trying to generate noise right now and it's the only way for you to have a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

I'm depriving you of that now because the purpose of posts this game have been to lynch scum and yours have been to look good.
Bye! ^_^/~
TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
TellTaleHeart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:25 am

Post by TellTaleHeart »

Actually, I lied. I'm going to repost these since I know Nacho will try to bury them will bullshit.

In post 1474, Drezi wrote:Alright, so with ika being confirmed scum, looking at the overall game, I think Nacho is the last scum.

D2 we had Nacho coming in and trashing the ika wagon, and starting the counter on NJAC, ABR joined, and it gained heat from that point.
In post 877, Nachomamma8 wrote:The saddest reality is that the vote I liked most on that wagon was ABR because he was honest about it and didn't dress it up with bullshit.

My impression at the time was that he simply went ahead to save a scumbuddy, simply because he could afford to do so, so whynot? He also gave a soft townread to ABR along the way, because again, at that point in time, it was a perfectly safe and neutral thing to do.

D3 he still liked my proposed ika!vig possibility, and tried to avoid going down the ika lynch way, after ABR introduced the Lalendra angle, Nacho was also asking around about Lalendra, if we thought she could be scum etc.

In post 1261, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 1258, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1181, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I need Nacho.

I don't think Drezi is scum.

But why? Drezi can definitely be scum. There are some town posts but what before then?

This looks like ABR to a scumbuddy being like "yo, we could def get Drezi lynched, you high mate?"

It was right after this, that ABR abandoned pushing Lal/me and voted ika, and afterwards Nacho made and started leaning towards and ika lynch too, him dropping the Lal angle aswell. This was where they decided that "well k, we bus". Nacho was also a bit too confident in my being town tbh, I think he wanted to have me as someone who'd vote someone else over him in the end.
He started this day on a tone that looked like "game solved ladies and gentlemen, vote away" but I haven't actually seen a case on Lalendra from him last day either, he just sortof agreed that yeah she's prob scum guys.

Also ika+Lalendra just doesn't feel right to me. If you look at ABR+ika interactions, we see that D1 acryon (ABR) pushed Dooku (ika) over that chatching up thing, probably wanted to get in some distancing, but it exploded. He still wasn't voting Dooku, ABR later voted him, but quickly changed his mind and jumped on the town wagon instead.
D2 he voted ika again, and after Nacho made the push on NJAC, ABR left the bussing wagon once again, and took the opportunity to vote town. D3 he tried to push me/Lal before going for ika. This is along the lines of what scum bussing would look like.

Lalendra on the other hand voted ika D1, voted him D2, voted him D3 and kept the vote and scumread pretty consistently ending every day there. Also we had ABR pushing me/Lalendra at first, and he only decided to bus when that angle didn't prove fruitful. I think at first he tried to get town lynched, and only resorted to bussing after that didn't work out.
Of course Lal could be scum and it just so happened that she never had to move her vote because someone else got lynched always, and it could be that Nacho just got it wrong, and defended ika D2 and happened to give ABR a soft-town, and they happened to shift their push to ika together by chance, but well it's too many assumptions and coincidences for my taste.

All in all, I think the whole game looks straightforward and makes most sense with Nacho!scum.

In post 1487, TellTaleHeart wrote:ABR's strategy early Day 2 involved a lot of effort on getting Lalendra lynched
and
shielding ika.
Spoiler:
In post 1088, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Unvote, vote Lalendra

In post 1112, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Lynch Lalendra or we might as well resign right here.

In post 1113, Albert B. Rampage wrote:This game has been letdown after letdown. I can't even imagine us winning this. Nobody listens. People rush to bandwagon without thinking. Just stop and think for a moment, how is Lalendra town? That vote on Riabi is scummy as hell. She's scum.

In post 1116, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Lynching ika today is like saying "Jesus take the wheel". I'm not about that plan.

ABR sticking his neck out for a scumbuddy in an undoubtedly weak position and then bussing the other one doesn't make much sense from a strategic standpoint.

I think the most likely strategy ABR was pursuing was going for broke and keeping his entire team intact.

VOTE: Nacho
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You didn't interact with ABR in any meaningful way, you just pushed on him as scum for dubious reasons until he flipped scum which is generally how you can see a bus coming. I pushed a significant case on Ika because I was proud of what I found on him. I know it's strange, but I didn't actually end up just trusting you when your case was "guys. he's lurking!".

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1562, TellTaleHeart wrote:
In post 1560, Nachomamma8 wrote:

You're trying to generate noise right now and it's the only way for you to have a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

I'm depriving you of that now because the purpose of posts this game have been to lynch scum and yours have been to look good.
Bye! ^_^/~

You are not rebutting my posts because... you're town and I'm scum?

It's almost like that same empty company line you keep feeding over and over :/

Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1538, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1532, Riabi wrote:
In post 1531, Nachomamma8 wrote:I didn't really have time to read through the game when I was initially asked to, and then I was asked to reread the game to see Dooku scuminess when I was already pretty set on lynching ika so still didn't really see a reason to. Lately, I've read bits and pieces of the game without doing a formal reread: I don't plan on doing a formal reread and this isn't an uncommon habit sitewide.

Like I said, I'm ok with not normally rereading the game, but, when people are telling you "your defence is crap, and you'd see why if you read D1." It seems to me that someone who was town and wanted to actually figure the game out would say. "Hmm, maybe they are right, I should see if that slot really is scummy."

So, since your defense when you subbed in was crap, and since your defense now is crap. Do you have anything left to say for yourself before I drop the hammer?

The only real problem with this is that it never happened. When I defended Ika, no one said "your defense is horseshit, go read Day 1". Instead, two people said they thought Dooku was town and you thought Dooku was scum. Seeing that people had opinions wasn't particularly surprising to me and didn't make me go "welp, gotta read now!".

Wrong. *I* told you it was horseshit. The exact words I used were:

In post 1081, Riabi wrote:
In post 1075, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 1069, Riabi wrote:
In post 1068, Drezi wrote:Riabi: WHO ARE SCUM WITH IKA?

I can't say for certain, of course, but Nacho and AM are certainly near the top of my list of possible scumbuddies.

Why?

As I said, your defense of the ika slot is incomprehensible to me. That is enough to put you on my list.

I'm ready, lets end this...

VOTE: Nacho
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

You told me that the next day.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:35 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

And now that you've hammered town, who are you going to lynch tomorrow?

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1567, Nachomamma8 wrote:You told me that the next day.

You know. When I wasn't actually defending Ika anymore.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

and then the world goes silent and my heart breaks

Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1568, Nachomamma8 wrote:And now that you've hammered town, who are you going to lynch tomorrow?

Well, as the only conf-town person left, if you DO flip green (and you likely will at this point, because why bother not giving in otherwise?), I dont expect to be in the game tomorrow. That said, I would probably point to TTH as the final scum. I agree with you that Lalendra probably town-slipped earlier.
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:33 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Votecount 4.04

Nachomamma8 - 3 - Drezi, TellTaleHeart, Riabi

TellTaleHeart - 1 - Nachomamma8

Not Voting: Lalendra

With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2015-04-02 02:23:21)
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:39 am

Post by Nobody Special »

Nachomamma8, Mafia Goon,
has been lynched.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

TOWN HAS WON THE GAME

Night One Actions:
Mafia (ika) kills: SIR CYANIDE
Town 1-Shot Cop (NJAC) investigates: Sakura Hana RESULT: Not Guilty
Town 2-Shot Vigilante (Riabi) shoots: No action submitted

Night Two Actions:
Mafia (Nachomamma8) kills: Sakura Hana
Town 2-Shot Vigilante (Riabi) shoots: pisskop

Night Three Actions:
Mafia (WHO?) kills: House
Town 2-Shot Vigilante (Riabi) shoots: Albert B. Rampage

MafQT --> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=60600

Dead thread --> http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=60855

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Holy cow I thought you'd never do it!

GG.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Completed Open Games”