Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Hectic »

Though, what's your read on Flopz now? What caused you to switch back to me, Norwee?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Hectic »

Looker asks really unique questions tbh. It's a far better way than asking people generically about their reads.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Looker »

Flopz, pisskop, and Hopkirk are my townreads. Thank you for finding that post for me. Do you feel that profii is town?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Hectic »

Town, I think. It's hard to articulate my read on him; a lot his reads and takes I disagree with but they seem genuine/too nuanced to come from scum. I'm like 70% sure Norwee is scum now, so considering that, his blatant attempt to counterwagon Norwee actually comes from scum less often than town if Norwee is scum. It's suicide and could insta lose them the game tomorrow on a scum!Norwee flip.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve taken the liberty of dramatizing exactly how this game is going to pan out tommorow because i’ve been so shocked by Hectic’s cheap shots so far:

Spoiler:
The townies break down the door to Hectic’s apartment and finds him sitting in his chair. Peering back a little bit surprised. He keeps on sitting as all of the townspeople enter and look at him.
“My my, visitors at this hour? What could this possibly be about?” Hectic said calmly.
“Cut the crap Hectic, we know you’re the mafia. And we’re taking you into custody” One of the townspeople retorts.
“Come on now. Me... mafia? Don’t you trust me, fellas?" Hectic says with a confident shrug. “I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I’ve been a long time public servant. My goal has always been to root out these vile mafioso from our peaceful homes.”
One of the townspeople ignores Hectic’s silver tongue and takes a look at a box on the table.
Hectic instantly reacts: “WAIT! No! Don’t go looking in there. Have you no respect for privacy?”
The man who looked in the box instantly looks back and gasps for air, trying to hold in his puke.
Everyone looks into the box despite Hectic telling them not to do so.
They all cry out in shock. They find body parts. A cut off human ear. A nose. Two fingers tied together. Notes attached to the knots describe who they belonged to.
#DUNNSTRALLS FINGERS#
#NORWEE’S EARS#
#ANKAMIUS’S NOSE#
They all look back on Hectic who has visibly started sweating and has a nervous look in his eyes.
“What the fuck Hectic? What kind of messed up shit have you been doing?”
“Why do you have body parts of our dead townies?”
“You’re the mafia!!”
They all get angry and start shouting at Hectic who’s started shrinking in his chair. He begins stammering.
“C..Come on now guys… Don’t you trust me fellas?”
“D...Don’t you…”
Hectic’s voice instantly starts losing emotion and he repeats the same words coldly.
“Don’t you trust me fellas?”
“Don’t you trust me fellas?”
Hectic keeps repeating the words with a completely dead look in his eyes. Invoking the haunting look of the profile picture that he used earlier.
"Don’t you trust me, fellas?"
"Don’t you trust me, fellas?
Suddenly Hectic’s head starts spinning around wildly at high speed. It pops off and flies into the corner of the room while his body keels down from the chair and falls down with a thud.
One of the townsmember’s screams in terror at witnessing the spectacle.
Hectic’s disembodied head looks at them from the corner. Eventually it grows eight long spider legs from it’s neck region and begins to move slowly forward. It shrieks as one of the townsmember’s tries to stomp and kill the unholy creature. It pitter patters around the room quickly and climbs on the walls. Still screaming in a mocking tone: "don’t you trust me, fellas?" “Don’t you trust me fellas?” Just as it tries to sneak under the man blocking the doorway it is crushed by the heel of someone’s boot. Yellow crusty blood sticks to the floor where the remains of "Hectic" lies at.
One of the townspeople faints at witnessing this last act while the rest of the townies are trying to hold back tears from witnessing what their long time friend and supposed ally just turned into.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Hectic »

That's brilliant lol. I'm looking forward to the narratives we can come up with our powers combined when we hydra in that Korina game.

Also, you may be surprised to hear that's not the first fanfic someone has written about my death. *cough*
Hopkirk
*cough*
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Aight, i'mma sheep Ank and go with my strongest Scumread right now. Norway is a good pick. But the way Hectic tried to vote Ank out, the way he was hopping from the Gamma wagon, to the Dunn wagon, then to the Norway wagon, felt like he was trying to find a wagon to latch onto in hopes of an easy lynch. I think he's a pretty good choice for today's lynch.

VOTE: Hectic

I say we lynch Hectic, then Norway tomorrow. If pops is right about Ank calling out the Scum team from the beginning, then that would be amazing.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 1666, Looker wrote:Who the fuck is ofhrz
Aww, he's been gone for a while. Shame, he was a nice town read.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1681, GeorgeBailey wrote:Aight, i'mma sheep Ank and go with my strongest Scumread right now. Norway is a good pick. But the way Hectic tried to vote Ank out, the way he was hopping from the Gamma wagon, to the Dunn wagon, then to the Norway wagon, felt like he was trying to find a wagon to latch onto in hopes of an easy lynch. I think he's a pretty good choice for today's lynch.

VOTE: Hectic

I say we lynch Hectic, then Norway tomorrow. If pops is right about Ank calling out the Scum team from the beginning, then that would be amazing.
But George, if Ank/Norwee/Dunnst are all town, then I have no reason as scum to vote switch so often and try and latch onto an "easy" wagon yesterday, when any of those wagons result in a mislynch anyway. If you want to sheep Ank, sheep her on Norwee please.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1670, Hectic wrote:Dunn flipped town; that's the important data point you're missing here, that makes me reconsider you who was counterwagoned by Dunns. What's wrong with the meta read, am I wrong?
In post 1675, Hectic wrote:Though, what's your read on Flopz now? What caused you to switch back to me, Norwee?
^Norwee
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by profii »

In post 1681, GeorgeBailey wrote:I say we lynch Hectic, then Norway tomorrow
Why do you think lynching hectic, assuming he flips scum, leads us to scum!Norway?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1684, Hectic wrote:Dunn flipped town; that's the important data point you're missing here, that makes me reconsider you who was counterwagoned by Dunns. What's wrong with the meta read, am I wrong?
There never was a good reason to wagon me in the first place, i think that's the part you're blatantly ignoring here.
In post 1684, Hectic wrote:Though, what's your read on Flopz now? What caused you to switch back to me, Norwee?
1: Still iffy.
2: I think you're both independently scummy by your own merits, but you are more viable atm.
In post 1685, profii wrote:
In post 1681, GeorgeBailey wrote:I say we lynch Hectic, then Norway tomorrow
Why do you think lynching hectic, assuming he flips scum, leads us to scum!Norway?
His way of thinking does sound suspicious assuming that's what he meant.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:35 am

Post by Amrun »

Votecount 2.1
(4) NorwegianboyEE
- Hectic, Hopkirk, popsofctown, Elements
(L-2)

(4) Hectic
- Flopz, profii, NorwegianboyEE, GeorgeBailey
(L-2)

(2) profii
- Looker, pisskop

ofrhz is not voting.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-01-26 11:41:00).

Sincere apologies for lack of VC - didn't have computer access and formatting a new day VC on phone sucked so much I kept giving up. Computer access is something I'll address before modding again. Thanks for patience.

ofrhz has requested replacement. Deadline will be extended when one is found.
Last edited by Amrun on Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:42 am

Post by profii »

In post 1687, Amrun wrote:ofrhz has requested replacement. Deadline will be extended when one is found.
tempted to policy lynch this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:25 am

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: amrun
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:26 am

Post by pisskop »

also prodge. just a smidge busy
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1689, pisskop wrote:VOTE: amrun
Who's that?

- Bunno
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:30 am

Post by pisskop »

the guy profil wants to lynch
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh it's the mod,
Never go full retard.

- Bunno
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1655, profii wrote:Anyway i think

VOTE: hectic

Is the way

He pushes norway
He says the whole other wagon is town so I predict 1 = scum
He also is concerned with the pairing a bit too much

For me, I figure when I get a lover, i get a free IC so... who care who it is... its just a bonus... hectic is concerned with being paired to me which feels like he is just trying to plan the long term sequence of events

Town thinking should just be to find scum #1 and go from there imo
Profii, how do I convince you to lynch Norwee (who is probably scum) over me?
I was the first one out today to push and vote for Norwee. As scum, do I really want the kind of negative attention associated with flipping on my read and pushing someone from the outset like that? It'd be far safer to wait it out a little, let the Norwee wagon reform from the same candidates who scumread him yesterday, and then hop on later after being "convinced" of the reasons others have given.
But instead, because I'm town, I came out today with my honest thoughts while being transparent - not worried about appearances - and voted who I thought had the best chance of flipping scum. Note, I wasn't THAT sure about Norwee when I initially voted him, but his OMGUS and actions since have made me more confident on him.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1687, Amrun wrote:
Votecount 2.1
(4) NorwegianboyEE
- Hectic, Hopkirk, popsofctown, Elements
(L-2)

(3) Hectic
- Flopz, profii, NorwegianboyEE
(2) profii
- Looker, pisskop

ofrhz and GeorgeBailey are not voting.

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-01-26 11:41:00).

Sincere apologies for lack of VC - didn't have computer access and formatting a new day VC on phone sucked so much I kept giving up. Computer access is something I'll address before modding again. Thanks for patience.

ofrhz has requested replacement. Deadline will be extended when one is found.
George is on me as well actually.
grumble grumble
How do I get myself into this position?

Corrected. Sorry!!!
Last edited by Amrun on Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 4:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1694, Hectic wrote:

Is the way

He pushes norway

For me, I figure when I get a lover, i get a free IC so... who care who it is... its just a bonus... hectic is concerned with being paired to me which feels like he is just trying to plan the long term sequence of events

I was the first one out today to push and vote for Norwee. As scum, do I really want the kind of negative attention associated with flipping on my read and pushing someone from the outset like that? It'd be far safer to wait it out a little, let the Norwee wagon reform from the same candidates who scumread him yesterday, and then hop on later after being "convinced" of the reasons others have given.
But instead, because I'm town, I came out today with my honest thoughts while being transparent - not worried about appearances - and voted who I thought had the best chance of flipping scum. Note, I wasn't THAT sure about Norwee when I initially voted him, but his OMGUS and actions since have made me more confident on him.
Hectic don't you have better arguments as to you being Town and me being scum than projecting fantasies about: "what scum!you would have done in that situation."

- Bunno
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Hectic »

Well, yeah. See: + + + +
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:21 am

Post by profii »

In post 1694, Hectic wrote:

Is the way

He pushes norway

In a plurality game why do you feel the need to get me to move over ?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Wed Jan 15, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Hectic »

Because Norwee and I are both on 4 votes.

Return to “Completed Open Games”