Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (isolation #200) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:03 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Move gamma to my scum pile
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #201) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1426, MariaR wrote:no he's just being stoopid
gamma obv town
If he’s town he is. He definitely isn’t lock town though.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #202) » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1434, MariaR wrote:
In post 1006, Gamma Emerald wrote:So I have a stuuuuuupid theory. So there's actually a thread in mafia discussion called something like "ethics of scumplay". Basically the point of it is to argue whether questionable things can be excused in the name of scumplay such as toxicity. Here's the application: what if only Cedrick got warned for being toxic because KTS is scum and has that leeway to behave however he wants?
like this for one
I never see scum gamma make this up
What part of his post is made up? Why would town gamma make up something but scum gamma not?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (isolation #203) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:42 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1462, Tchill13 wrote:there's DEFINITELY a reason KTS died.
Wasn’t he scum reading you?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #204) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:29 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1468, Havo wrote:@Cedrick,

Can you go ahead and explain why the KTS death basically clears you in your opinion?
I know you said it was kinda goofy but I’d still like to hear it.

I think there’s something wonky going on anyway in this game and I can’t put my finger on it.
I already did.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1474 (isolation #205) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:31 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1469, Havo wrote:Most of the people I’m town reading or town leaning are FOSing Ausuka and Tchill but I’m not really seeing it.
Then you aren’t trying to find scum. If you look for scum on the Luca wagon those are the 2 that stand out the most to me and apparently others.

If it’s not those 2, convince me it’s the other 2
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (isolation #206) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:32 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1471, Havo wrote:
In post 1465, Ausuka wrote:If scum bussed implo I think the team is {Havo, Gamma}
If they didn't I think it's {Maria, katherine}
This is where I’m leaning.

I’m just about Locktown on Gamma.
You’re agreeing with his theory that you can be scum?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (isolation #207) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:05 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1477, Havo wrote:How many times has that got to be pointed out to you?
nobody has pointed it out to me yet until you did so idk what you are talking about here. I don't expect people to do things "my way" but since quite a few people are looking at the luca wagon, this is typically the first thing people do when there is a counter wagon to scum.

If you don't see where people are getting asuka and tchill, why not directly question those people? why not look at the reasons they gave and interact with them and explain why you think they are wrong?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (isolation #208) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:06 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1478, Havo wrote:@Cedrick,

What’s your read on Creature?
I don't really like his play this game but I don't think he makes sense as a scum buddy.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (isolation #209) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Cedrick »

my issue with tchill is him using activity again when it didn't work out for him the first time. you'd think he'd learn from his mistake. lack of activity isn't a scumtell

asukua would be a good vote, I don't see PL people past day 1 a good idea.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (isolation #210) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:27 am

Post by Cedrick »

the part I can't past is when mumble voted implosion, asukua told him not to do that despite implosion being one of his scum reads. That really stands out to me, Asukus clearly didn't want implosion lynched.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (isolation #211) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:33 am

Post by Cedrick »

yeah see, that is why I am suspicious of asuka
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (isolation #212) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:41 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1488, Ausuka wrote:No, I wasn't asking for him not to vote implosion, I was asking him not to blank vote someone who he hadn't scumread yet. It's not like I went around telling everyone who ever voted implosion to stop doing it.
Show where you said that was the reason day 1
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (isolation #213) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:16 am

Post by Cedrick »

Hop/asuka/tchill still hasn’t changed and all look viable.

I get the Maria and Katherine pushes, but don’t agree with them.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #214) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1501, Tchill13 wrote:activity? ACTIVITY!?!? You people said we had enough info from katherine based on 1 long post. Well its doubled people. WE have TWO long post from katherine now. I made a case on katherine based off his content. It's not an activity case. Activity maybe the reason I voted katherine over ausuka but i doubt BOTH are scum. That would be too easy. Of the two Ausuka is more likely to be town. So that plus I want to see more from katherine means I vote katherine first.
In post 1461, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: katherine

Only leaned more so to this than Ausuka due to activity
yeah, I take issues with you choosing based off activity.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #215) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Cedrick »

no, it is there is more evidence for asuka and you. I looked at the interactions and mentions from implosion and katherine and I don't see scum interactions. I could be wrong but I am not using lack of activity as a reason. you are
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #216) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Cedrick »

Tchill. You mentioned Katherine didn’t take a hard stance on implosion but did you?

You hopped on when gamma and havo voted there but as soon as mumbles did you hopped off. You didn’t give a reason for it.

That hop off given the flip is prett damning imo
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #217) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Reading the way the wagon developed again. Tchill has to be scum off. He joined it for no reason as it was growing, hopped off when imp was at l-1. It would explain the Luca push also. I really don’t think anyone expected a lynch to happen that fast, especially his partners.

VOTE: tchill

Now I know others tr him based of meta but tchill’s main pushes d1 were mumble and Katherine for basically lurking. Gave no reason for his implosion vote and hops off and votes Luca.

Notes. Post 735 - Luca and imp are strong town reads
Posts 995 - when given the options of imp or me, he chooses me and says he mentioned earlier he tr imp and Luca
Post - 1054 he says he’ll kynch mumble or Luca. No explanation for the Luca 180 (VC had imp at 3, mumble 4, Luca 5)

Luca tr wasn’t serious. Imp was growing support.

Yeah I feel good with this
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #218) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:21 pm

Post by Cedrick »

As soon as kts calls tchill scum instead of town
In post 266, implosion wrote:kts is also starting to sound like he's making shit up in a scummy way. His flip on tchill is really odd and makes more sense from scum than from town i think.
Discrediting town for his read change on his buddy?

Kts also said tchill meta points to tchill scum. Idk what that means exactly but clearly he saw something
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (isolation #219) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:22 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1539, Tchill13 wrote:once i flip town make sure to look at the fact cedrick decided to tunnel hopkirk before tunneling me early day 2.

He also was the only one off both main wagons.
I haven’t tunneled anyone day 2. I don’t really appreciate you discreding me like this. I took time to read the entire series of pages and you stood out the most.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (isolation #220) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1541, Tchill13 wrote:Also. You're pretty much calling me the worst scum player on site
No I’m not.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1547 (isolation #221) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Cedrick »

I don’t tr you. Your pushes this game have been weak and for not good reasons. If I’m wrong I apologize but it’s you or asuka and given the wagon progression it looks like you.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #222) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:26 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Clearly you’re mad. I’ll leave you alone to calm down.

See y’all tomorrow.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1552 (isolation #223) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1550, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1547, Cedrick wrote:I don’t tr you. Your pushes this game have been weak and for not good reasons. If I’m wrong I apologize but it’s you or asuka and given the wagon progression it looks like you.
i'm not mad? you just said you're lynching me because its easier.
That isn’t even remotely close to what i said. I said you make the most sense given the way the wagons developed.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #224) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Yes I’ve seen way worse. You have had people defend you. That’s signs of good scum play.

Getting caught by poe isn’t that bad.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (isolation #225) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:35 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1554, Tchill13 wrote:I misread. I thought you meant the progression of my wagon and the lack of progression of Ausuka's wagon is why you're voting me.
Given how the implosion wagon progressed. Read the post where I voted you
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (isolation #226) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Cedrick »

Those 2 posts kind of contradict each other.

“I think I’m being buddied”

“I scum read people who aren’t buddying me”

If you think you are buddying, why not pressure those people?

If you aren’t even trying to do that, that buddying comment comes off as fake to me.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #227) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1608, Creature wrote:Still I don't know who else plays MU other than Luca, Havo, Cedrick and me.
Plays what now?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (isolation #228) » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:04 pm

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1611, Creature wrote:Mafia universe.
Never played there.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (isolation #229) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:10 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1619, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1617, Cedrick wrote:
Never played there.
wut
Crazy I know. I’m a mafiascum loyalist. Though I may have to check it out.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #230) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:49 am

Post by Cedrick »

This is another reason I suspect tchill. I can't believe he has never seen somebody make that kind of comment before. It's so common on this site now, almost every game somebody tells the "vig" to shoot somebody. Tchill actually thinking mafia took that as a vig claim is weird to me.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (isolation #231) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:15 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1637, Luca Blight wrote:Yeah I'm feeling pretty good about Tchill being scum, especially after reading through the end of D1 again.
that is how I felt after reading how the implosion wagon began all the way through the end of day 1 also. He really stands out as being against implosion lynch.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (isolation #232) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:17 am

Post by Cedrick »

I get why people want to lynch katherine, she is pissing me off also but in the end i'd rather vote where the evidence points us and I honestly feel that it points us to tchill.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1646 (isolation #233) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:07 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1644, Creature wrote:
In post 1628, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1619, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1617, Cedrick wrote:
Never played there.
wut
Crazy I know. I’m a mafiascum loyalist. Though I may have to check it out.
I thought you played in Harry Potter mash as Cedric Diggory.
Nope. That isn’t me.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1655 (isolation #234) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Cedrick »

I don’t understand why Maria is saying to lynch her. It’s really weird. I don’t have an issue with a havo lynch but the evidence points to tchill and there’s resistance to it which means something to me. If tchill was town and being treated like a scapegoat he’d be lynched already.

I’m staying with a tchill wagon. Hopefully others come around on it. I don’t trust havo’s and maria’s meta town read on tchill because game related evidence trumps meta.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (isolation #235) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Cedrick »

Maria. Earlier you said you don’t like meta yet you admit your town read on tchill is meta based. So why if you hate it are you using it here?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1660 (isolation #236) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:45 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1658, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1631, Cedrick wrote:This is another reason I suspect tchill. I can't believe he has never seen somebody make that kind of comment before. It's so common on this site now, almost every game somebody tells the "vig" to shoot somebody. Tchill actually thinking mafia took that as a vig claim is weird to me.
im saying mafia didn't have a particular reason to kill anyone and thought "might as well take a chance on this". Sarcasm isn't always sarcasm on here. Very easy to fake sarcasm and get away with it.
I’ll be really interested in finding out post game why he was killed. If it really was for that I’ll laugh.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1662 (isolation #237) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Cedrick »

Who was his final scum reads?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1663 (isolation #238) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:50 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1657, Havo wrote:I understand your viewpoint on Tchill I just disagree based on my ability to read him. I could be wrong sure but I don’t think I am. You could be wrong but you don’t think you are. So it’s up to the rest to decide that.
I wish I had time to meta him. I just get the feeling he’s capable of more than what we’ve seen here but I don’t really have much to base that on. His pushes have been easy targets which always raises red flags.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1665 (isolation #239) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1664, MariaR wrote:
In post 1656, Cedrick wrote:Maria. Earlier you said you don’t like meta yet you admit your town read on tchill is meta based. So why if you hate it are you using it here?
My read isn't meta based
You originally said it was. Can you link me to the post where you have non meta based reasons please?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1668 (isolation #240) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Cedrick »

You played with him as scum? Can I get a link to some scum games?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (isolation #241) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1676, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1656, Cedrick wrote:Maria. Earlier you said you don’t like meta yet you admit your town read on tchill is meta based. So why if you hate it are you using it here?
She doesn't? She also townreads me off of meta
She said earlier this game she hates meta so what do you mean she doesn’t?
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (isolation #242) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 230, MariaR wrote:
In post 227, Killthestory wrote:so is no one gonna link a tchill towngame?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74256
I don't like meta but if it suits you bud
This implies she doesn’t like people using meta to read somebody.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (isolation #243) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Cedrick »

Like she’s trying to discourage kts from using meta on tchill
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (isolation #244) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:43 am

Post by Cedrick »

Or y’all are scum together
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (isolation #245) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1694, MariaR wrote:
In post 1685, Cedrick wrote:
In post 230, MariaR wrote:
In post 227, Killthestory wrote:so is no one gonna link a tchill towngame?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=74256
I don't like meta but if it suits you bud
This implies she doesn’t like people using meta to read somebody.
kts was going to use just meta to get a read on the guy and yes I do dislike that
Kts already had a read on him. He was going to use meta to help confirm if his read was right. That’s the appropriate use of it imo.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (isolation #246) » Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Cedrick »

We should be Lynching tchill or asuka
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1750 (isolation #247) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:01 am

Post by Cedrick »

VOTE: Katherine

Consider my vote still on tchill but I’m not ending the day without significant content from Katherine

We aren’t ending a day without anything from them.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (isolation #248) » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:50 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1755, northsidegal wrote:
Flavor Leaf replaces katherine.
Requesting replacement.

I’m sorry I can’t play with this person and he should know this. This player creates a toxic environment
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3271 (isolation #249) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:24 pm

Post by Cedrick »

GG everyone. Sorry I had to replace out. If anyone can give me pointers on how to play better I’m all ears. I’m a lot rusty.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”