Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1481, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1452, Tchill13 wrote:gamma i need to know why me being worried about an ausuka town flip is your tipping point to vote me.
I thought you were aiming for it to clear yourself in Cedrick's eyes. How are you worried about it?
im not worried about it? im not worried about cedricks read of me. he almost began to tunnel hopkirk when i was actually worth tunneling instead. Cedrick is gonna do whatever he wants and his opinion of me is the least important to me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:26 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1483, Cedrick wrote:my issue with tchill is him using activity again when it didn't work out for him the first time. you'd think he'd learn from his mistake. lack of activity isn't a scumtell

asukua would be a good vote, I don't see PL people past day 1 a good idea.
activity? ACTIVITY!?!? You people said we had enough info from katherine based on 1 long post. Well its doubled people. WE have TWO long post from katherine now. I made a case on katherine based off his content. It's not an activity case. Activity maybe the reason I voted katherine over ausuka but i doubt BOTH are scum. That would be too easy. Of the two Ausuka is more likely to be town. So that plus I want to see more from katherine means I vote katherine first.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:30 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1456, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1304, MariaR wrote:I don't think Luca should take his claim back
I also don't think we should lynch him for now even if I think he could be scum.
In post 1354, Cedrick wrote:
In post 1351, Tchill13 wrote:Let's say I'm scum. I lynch Luca. He flips town so I'm gonna push Katherine. Katherine flips town. Guess who's lynched next? Me. It's a stupid road to go down if I'm scum. One with limited possibilities. If you're scum you want as many possibilities as possible at all times.
you know luca isn't going to really get lynched today though. So you as scum could push luca and be written off as a dumb townie.
So heres two people majorly opposed to the luca lynch today.

I need to know why luca is town and why an unkillable PR, where thats his main power, is important to town if it's true. Wouldn't that suggest a vig or something?

It seems more important to scum fake claiming imo. Of course im dead null on Luca. I'm just viewing it as a possibility.
I think this is really the only thing i said about Maria. She's a scum lean due to some PoE. Due to the fact she's sitting back and picking her spots.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1498, Hopkirk wrote:MariaR wanting KTS makes sense.
please explain this when you can.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:34 am

Post by Cedrick »

In post 1501, Tchill13 wrote:activity? ACTIVITY!?!? You people said we had enough info from katherine based on 1 long post. Well its doubled people. WE have TWO long post from katherine now. I made a case on katherine based off his content. It's not an activity case. Activity maybe the reason I voted katherine over ausuka but i doubt BOTH are scum. That would be too easy. Of the two Ausuka is more likely to be town. So that plus I want to see more from katherine means I vote katherine first.
In post 1461, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: katherine

Only leaned more so to this than Ausuka due to activity
yeah, I take issues with you choosing based off activity.
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:35 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1483, Cedrick wrote:my issue with tchill is him using activity again when it didn't work out for him the first time. you'd think he'd learn from his mistake. lack of activity isn't a scumtell

asukua would be a good vote, I don't see PL people past day 1 a good idea.
In post 1499, Cedrick wrote:Hop/asuka/tchill still hasn’t changed and all look viable.

I get the Maria and Katherine pushes, but don’t agree with them.
see this is why idc about cedricks opinion. It's almost as if the lack of activity clears katherine as town for this guy. Of course when you get a player that really shouldn't be scumread (Hopkirk) he's all in on that. Makes no sense to TR Katherine and SR Hopkirk at this point.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Cedrick »

no, it is there is more evidence for asuka and you. I looked at the interactions and mentions from implosion and katherine and I don't see scum interactions. I could be wrong but I am not using lack of activity as a reason. you are
One thing about life, you going to lose more than you going to win, but are you going to get up?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Alright someone else please ask questions about my catch up.
Cedrick
Cedrick
Goon
Cedrick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Cedrick »

Tchill. You mentioned Katherine didn’t take a hard stance on implosion but did you?

You hopped on when gamma and havo voted there but as soon as mumbles did you hopped off. You didn’t give a reason for it.

That hop off given the flip is prett damning imo
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:38 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1466, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1433, MariaR wrote:
In post 1431, Mumble wrote:
In post 1429, Gamma Emerald wrote:No? couldn't town have had the same wavelength of thought?
Possible, but unlikely.
In post 1430, MariaR wrote:I sr that whole wagon minus gamma so take your pick
Why minus gamma?
now who needs to read the game :P
In post 1292, MariaR wrote:
In post 1286, Ausuka wrote:Maria why have you locktowned gamma and katherine?
Explained Kath
Gamma is meta haven't read him wrong once plus a few posts in this game just don't feel like something scum gamma would make he's prob my top tr now that kts died
I still never found the post where you explain your katherine read.
Allow me to explain again then.
Impo agreed with my logic and early buddied me on my Katherine read I don't think that's how a partner busses someone they're with it seems like a useless bus with impo wouldn't be getting a lot of credit for it.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:42 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 1503, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1498, Hopkirk wrote:MariaR wanting KTS makes sense.
please explain this when you can.
That should say 'MariaR killing...'
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:56 am

Post by Ausuka »

I was going to read Havo/Gamma ISOs together but I can't find the motivation to read 304 posts and find associatives between them :lol:
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:17 am

Post by MariaR »

Me killing the guy who has me as a hard tr.
Do tell.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:22 am

Post by Hopkirk »

He had you as a townread, but not a hard one. He acknowledged you could be a wolf. He had you as scum then flipped to a townread (based on conditions at that point). That could easily have switched back after the Implosion flip. I'm concerned that's the case.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1513, Hopkirk wrote:He had you as a townread, but not a hard one. He acknowledged you could be a wolf. He had you as scum then flipped to a townread (based on conditions at that point). That could easily have switched back after the Implosion flip. I'm concerned that's the case.
Why would she kill him in that case? Now if he kept flipping his read I'd understand completely, I played a game where House kept flipping his read on me to test if I was scum because he believed if I was I'd kill him to get the wild card out of the game.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:27 am

Post by MariaR »

Where did he have me as scum?
Also if you think I'd kill KTS out of fear you're incorrect he seems quite easy to pocket.
This goes into self meta on my scumgame but meh useless talk and a useless argument by you but so be it
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:28 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 1508, Cedrick wrote:Tchill. You mentioned Katherine didn’t take a hard stance on implosion but did you?

You hopped on when gamma and havo voted there but as soon as mumbles did you hopped off. You didn’t give a reason for it.

That hop off given the flip is prett damning imo
I actually only TR'D Luca and implosion but since they were the lynch candidates It didn't matter to me really who got voted out. I pretty much said screw it. Made a hard stance for future analysis and it was the worst possible thing I could have done.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:32 am

Post by MariaR »

Looking at my old list I do feel really confident in my trs I think I'll only vote in my list for the rest of the game unless given good reason otherwise
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:32 am

Post by MariaR »

Then again I might get lynched after people ml Tchi so eh.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Ausuka »

So about maria and katherine.

I feel like Maria's position in the game is utterly confusing. I still have no idea why she's scumreading me. Everyone else is presumably doing it because I was voting Luca (which is still kinda baffling to me but I can see it coming from town, and it obviously has done so already, so meh) but she was on the Luca wagon too so I don't think the "purge the Luca wagon!" attitude makes any sense coming from her. Scumreading Luca at this point is even more confusing because I feel like Luca is just obvious town at this point from what happened yesterday.

Katherine's ISO is still super meh to me and I feel like that could definitely end up flipping scum. If scum didn't bus Implo I think this is just flat-out scum; just seems fake upon rereading it. "concise in a way that is helpful to me and also doesn't lend itself to being townread" as a description of Maria makes me think they're more likely to be scumpartners because I don't see how he interprets that as indicative of anything except playstyle. I guess "she mentioned something about the way she played scum that made me think she would be more effortful in that way" is supposed to be an explanation for that but I'm not seeing it. The whole thing seems like it's full of fake scum points rather than real ones.

I feel like the scumteam here is probably maria/katherine and right now I'm pretty much ok with lynching either.
VOTE: MariaR

I suppose it could still be gamma and havo but meh. I think out of the four that I don't really townread at this point Gamma is definitely the most townie.

Also I'm never lynching Tchill.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:35 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1519, Ausuka wrote:so I don't think the "purge the Luca wagon!" attitude makes any sense coming from her.
Never said this.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:36 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 82, implosion wrote:VOTE: katherine
In post 84, implosion wrote:maria's reasoning is solid. Also dislike tchill's . Also skeptical of cedrick's opening.
so the scumteam of me kath/impo thought
"Oh let's make a scumcase on kath and buss within the first 50 posts"
You gotta see how that logic is a...yeah
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1457, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1333, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1327, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1319, MariaR wrote:
In post 1309, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1303, MariaR wrote:
In post 1297, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1294, MariaR wrote:
In post 1287, Luca Blight wrote:I agree scum are less likely to have bussed here, purely because of how tight the lynch was, and also because I claimed an unkillable pr - I'm sure scum would have loved to have offed me D1. implosion was also a pr we must remember.

If scum were on implosion it will have been one of the first on it imo.
Ironically your pr is more likely in the hands of scum then it is town

but I can just assume you're fake claiming and you're this super strong town pr for now *shrug*
Let me get this straight - are you saying commuter is more likely to be a scum role than a town one?
unlimited? Yes
Tell me what you're basing this on.
Well someone who can't be nightkilled is basically someone who cannot be targeted by anything and if they so choose make it so they stay alive for good that seems really unfair for scum to not be able to deal with a player not all in anyway unless said player lets them do it
Where as if it was scum they can use that without complaint until they're the last scum and then that power is gone feels fairer

This post feels like scum complaining to me -
"it isn't fair"
lol.

Surely whether or not it's 'fair' depends on what other roles are in the game - we already know Mafia had a strongman which is a decent role.
I agree with this actually.
Maria and Ausuka both think Luca's role is more likely to be had by scum. They don't seem to push for this lynch today though unless i missed something.
For some reason I just remembered this and no, I was agreeing with Luca not Maria.

pedit: Yeah I know that. I was saying that that's the general attitude I think the scumreads on me have, and I didn't think it applied to you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1521, MariaR wrote:
In post 82, implosion wrote:VOTE: katherine
In post 84, implosion wrote:maria's reasoning is solid. Also dislike tchill's . Also skeptical of cedrick's opening.
so the scumteam of me kath/impo thought
"Oh let's make a scumcase on kath and buss within the first 50 posts"
You gotta see how that logic is a...yeah
Man don't you just hate it when you vote someone with an early-game case on like p2/p4 and that then makes you tunnel your partner for the rest of time? :mad:
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:39 am

Post by MariaR »

Like the only thing that gamma has done that is ping worthy is him not calling me out for saying "I can read him 100%" (he normally srs me for that) but besides that he's still in top tier town.
I don't get your gamma sr at all or why a gamma/havo team makes sense to you
Pedit: Yeah Luca's "role" is more then likely scum
still think he's fake claiming
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”