SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2454 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis »

In post 2453, northsidegal wrote:
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis replaces Kookoobird.
Konnichiwa minasan! Onamae wa ANUMI KAROKU but you can call me SIMYK or Anumi DONOT CALL ME “SASKE” OKAY? If you DO your a DELERIOUSLY DEFICIENT DOLT WHOM DOSENT RESPECT others BECAUSE IM NOT SASKE (tho he’s really hot and sekushii >////<). ANYWAY so im not of the mafia scum cultural originas HOWEVER i know a lot about how to find the scums SO with that im gonna play ^_^. Tanoshimou!

okay SO nromally when i rep into games i read the whole thing. HOWEVER there’s almost 100 pages this game?? WHOM IN THE WORLD HAS TIME TO CATCH UP FOR THAT ( ᵒ̴̶̷ _ᵒ̴̶̷ ) ??

so YA as a result im gonna make the decision to initiate my entrance into this game by OBSERVING and PERCEIVING PECULIAR PATTERNS within the votecounts! Since yall already found one mafia this endeavor will be significantly alleviated and made much more elementary (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑

And maybe it will REVEALINGLY RELINQUISH the RAVISHING REALITIES of which SUPSECTS i must read the isos of first! (*〇□〇)……!

I will share my notes once im done tho it will have to wait for when i make dinner! _〆(´∀`●)

ALSO if anyoen can tell me the claims that would help too! I think mumble claimed tracker thatsit? Arigatou! ^_^

ヽ(´∇´)ノ (∇´ノ) ヽ(   )ノ (ヽ´∇) ヽ(´∇`)ノ
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:01 pm

In post 1117, northsidegal wrote:
A lynch has been achieved!

VC 1.FINAL

votes
implosion
(7): Hopkirk, Creature, Gamma Emerald, Havo,
Mumble
Killthestory
Luca Blight

Mumble
(1):
Cedrick

Luca Blight
(5): Ausuka,
MariaR
, katherine, Tchill13,
implosion

Not Voting
(0):

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

The day 1 deadline is in
: (expired on 2018-03-22 19:42:59)

Mod Notes
: Cedrick is V/LA until Monday.
Luca Blight is V/LA until Wednesday
In post 2115, northsidegal wrote:
A lynch has been achieved!

VC 2.FINAL

votes
Tchill13
(2): Creature, Kookoobird
MariaR
(1): Ausuka
Havo
(1):
MariaR

Luca Blight
(6):
Mumble
, Hopkirk, Tchill13, Gamma Emerald, Havo,
Luca Blight

Not Voting
(1): Flavor Leaf

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch

The day 2 deadline is in
: (expired on 2018-04-01 12:33:59)

Mod Notes
: :D
okay SO the frist thing I noticed was that for some reason yall decided to lynch the counterwagon to Impsion? To ME this dosent make sense, usully a counterwagon to a scum lynch is going to be town like OBVIOSLY - scum NEDS to survive to win, and if they can make shrue that a townie can get lynched in their stead then they will size the opportunity AT ALL MEANS! sometimes this is wifom but i dont like to think about wifom until later in the game it still is weird to lynch Luka D2 (。•́︿•̀。)

so ya from this i am of the opipion that this formulates ausuka to be the SKETCHIEST and SUSPICIOUS - this is since because to me if ausuka STOPPED suspecting Luca if he was scummy enough to get WAGONNED AFTER BEING THE COUNTERWAGON TO MAFIA, than she would do more to try to desist the wagon! ✧٩(•́⌄•́๑)و ✧

more IMPOTENTLY if Luca was so scummy to get wagonned againa I think Ausuka wouldnt have altered her cognizance in the first place! So ya I think this votecount REVEALS the TRUTH that Ausuka might be infromed!! Σ(・口・)

the OTHRE piece of evidence we can ascertain from this {Hopkirk, Gamma, Havo} are all very likely town ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ - MAYBE one is a mafia but i'll get to that later OKAY??

thisis because in my expedience after townies lynch a mafia, they want to keep working togethre! HOWEVER, if there is a mafia bussing, then they will usully try to seperate TOWNS from WORKING together and DEVIOUSLY DIVERT them from COLLABOARATION. ( ╬◣ 益◢). IF Luka wasn't the counterwagon then this wold not always be the case since because sometimes mafia will strongarm wagons to create ILLUSORY ASSOCIATIONS with INNOCENT BYSTANDING TOWNIES. but since because luca was a COUNTERWAGON the INFORMED MAFIA would not try to create FALSE accusations IN ADVANCE since they would assume that Luca was NOT the next wagon!

WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT POINT - if Mumbel's relay a tracker then TCHILL IS THE NEXT MAFIA!

VOTE: Tchill

jsut because townies are informed dosenent mean there BAKAS (idiots)! Sometimes we all make mistakes but im SURE that MSOT townies would know that luca wasnot a good vote is my point, since JUST BECAUSE TOWNIES ARE INFROMED DOSENT MEAN THERE STUPID OKAY? so ya i think there HAS to be at least one mafia supporting the wagon adn tchill looks the most likely to me sofar.....

so from this alone AND ONLY THIS heres a summary of my reads (ノ✿°▽°)ノ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

{Crature} - IF tchill is a scum then heslynching both mafia! I dont think scum would do this when its so easy to get a mislynch (‘◉⌓◉’)
{Hopkirk, Gamma Emerald, Havo} - THESE townies are working togehter! There MIGHT be one scum playing real good but atm i dont think so
{Flavor Leaf} - NULL. I dont HAVE anything on him yet but i can work on it ¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯
{Tchill, Ausuka} - THESE are the scum! (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧

Mumbvle is prob just town until we hear more claims.....

OF CORSE these reads are only based on PRELIMINARY VOTE COUNT ANALYSIS. So after looking at the OTHRE votecounts and EXPLAINING my interpretations, i will prob iso {flavor, tchill, ausuka}. JUST incase for example maybe Ausuka wasnt online for a while and codnt explain why she townread luca? context matters alot here too....

pedit: wow...... thats a scummy post from tchil... i posses NO response and im very happy with my vote...... ೕ(˃̵ᴗ˂̵ ๑)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2458 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:01 pm

In post 2455, Gamma Emerald wrote:O_O
It's like if Kain Tepes was obsessed with anime
WHOM is this "Kain Tepes"? Sorey im new here i dont really know most of your jokes yet........ ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2461 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:06 pm

okay SO why did you decide to maintain your scumread on Luca after Implosion flipped town? What is your JUSTIFICATION for scum bussing like that?

I know i can just read your iso but some real talk time interactions can also be pretty usefull for gettting reads o(^▽^)o

pedit: yeah i do that for emphasis somtimes ^^;
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:09 pm

In post 2462, Tchill13 wrote:I urge you to lynch ausuka or flavor for me. I'll lynch either that has the biggest wagon but I currently lean flavor due to the passive play of Katherine.

They both had null stances on implosion, they both had KTS nailed as town and they were both on the Luca wagon.

Come on people.
how about instead of POSTULATING to everyone you just answer my question? (;`O´)o

if your inncoent then it doesnt help me feel convinceds - if your town and my analysis is wrong then help me see it okay!

and gamma arigatou that would help alot ^_^
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:15 pm

uhm if you dont like it then i can stop but i just relay like anime...... sorey
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:16 pm

WELL i think anoter replacement would hurt the game so i dont realy mind....
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:17 pm

Tchill cany ou answer my question though? if your not im just going to go back to my vca >_>
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2471 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:18 pm

In post 2461, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:okay SO why did you decide to maintain your scumread on Luca after Implosion flipped town? What is your JUSTIFICATION for scum bussing like that?

I know i can just read your iso but some real talk time interactions can also be pretty usefull for gettting reads o(^▽^)o

pedit: yeah i do that for emphasis somtimes ^^;
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2474 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:38 pm

In post 2472, Mumble wrote:
In post 2468, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:WELL i think anoter replacement would hurt the game so i dont realy mind....
Ok.

Why is Tchill scum (in normal words)?
Whatdo you mean NORMAL words? I literllay just explained it in my wall but okay....

i think that it dosent make sense for the wagon composition to be all town, so there HAS to be at least one in {Havo, Gamma, Hopkirk, TChill, You}. I believe your tracker claim sofar since we dont have more claims and it's not a PRIORITY to kill a tracker. {Havo, Gamma, Hopkirk} from my VCA are probably all town or just have one scum. so PROCESS OF ELMINATION says that TChill is likely scum from that

sofar this is SUPPORTED by the posts tchill made after my wall, wihch i didnt like
Tchill13 wrote:Let's lynch flavor and let him catch up over the night phase.
THIS is rediculous to come from a tonwie after i just replaced in. Obvously he knows that town wont support a quicklynch too - i ponder it's merely postulating
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 2462, Tchill13 wrote:I urge you to lynch ausuka or flavor for me. I'll lynch either that has the biggest wagon but I currently lean flavor due to the passive play of Katherine.

They both had null stances on implosion, they both had KTS nailed as town and they were both on the Luca wagon.

Come on people.
how about instead of POSTULATING to everyone you just answer my question? (;`O´)o

if your inncoent then it doesnt help me feel convinceds - if your town and my analysis is wrong then help me see it okay!

and gamma arigatou that would help alot ^_^
ALSO like I said here he's just postulating more...... townies
DO
things, they dont just sit around and whine. there's NO reason for him to give up just yet and i think it's silly to do so here instead of EXPLAIN why he thinks Ausuka or Flavor are scum.... He gave a reason that Flavor is scum but to me it's weak and can mean anything....
Tchill13 wrote:If both wagons were in scum and they bussed for town cred, the fact that it was easier to dismiss the heat from Luca day 1 than it was implosion day 1, the fact that we already lynched scum and could afford a town flip and IF he had actually been town it would give us a great tool for VCA.

That's my justification on his ynch .
i dont get it, you just wanted an information lynch? im havign trouble seeing why this makes it more likely that luca was scum from implosions flip.... or are you saying you wanted to lynch town?? (○□○)

if you WANTED to see if it was a buss wouldnt it make more senes to find the third scum first too? otherwise i dont relay get your prospective....
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:46 pm

In post 350, northsidegal wrote:katherine (5):
MariaR
implosion
, Tchill13,
Luca Blight
Mumble
In post 324, Killthestory wrote:katherine wagon formation always hit a villager.
ANWYAY so while I was looking at the other votecounts I ocularly observed this overtly odd wagon on katherine off all people! and then i saw kts's opinon on it and im inclined to possess agreement (•̀o•́)ง

i still dont really trust thill so iwant to hear gamma's propsective on him firts.... i also am of the cognition that this makes it UNLIKELY that katerine is scum since KTS was the nightkill! maybe he was ACURA!

pedit: OKAY but have you ever been in a game were the counterwagon to the D1 mafia lynch was also scum? thats what im trying to understand....

pedit: i mean SURE i'll look into your reasonings but as far as i see it dosent seem likely....
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2479 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:58 pm

but implosion litreally flipped mafia........ so WHY would you vote Luca the next day if you though there was only ONE scum there??
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:58 pm

anyway i just decided to read D3 and ONLEY D3 so i can understand your reasonings okay?
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:10 pm

In post 1021, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1020, Gamma Emerald wrote:Activity. He's the
only
player you can pretty much always activity read. He lurks as scum, 100% of the time. Only time he broke meta as scum he got lynched anyway due to the game being a lovers game. You need to be careful using it initially because he can easily get bored as town as well, but after you get to know him it should be second nature.
Activity... ACTIVITY!!! I'm dead lol. Good joke. This guy isn't lock town. He's activity read just like mumble and Katherine.

Every time I've seen mumble play scum he's lurked. So guess what I think? Mumble is lock scum. He's one of the few players you can pretty much always activity read.
UGHHH okay their is NO WAY this slot is town

this is a SCUMMY way to try to dismantle TOWN WORKING TOGETHER - i dont know ifthe meta on creature is true but i see this pots from scum alot.....

Cookoo's analysis in is also pretty good but when i saw this quote i SOLIDIFIED my read it was that bad!!

gamms PLEASE let me know why you think this slot is town because it dosent make sense to me why you would change your mind you were doing pretty god before (iДi)

pedit: im still relay confused because in you just said that you thought the chance both wagons being scum was low? so what do you mean if you thought they were both scum? i thinks its fine if you can see the positives of a mislynch BUT the way your explaining it to me seems like you werent really sure if thats why you voted there...

sorrey i just really need the clarificaiton x_-
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:12 pm

In post 2191, Havo wrote:Nah, more like you and Kook. Lol.
havo doyou really believe this..... you realize this means that there's NO mafia on the luca wagon, how could that be??
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2485 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:16 pm

then PROVE it then (メ゚皿゚)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:23 pm

In post 2238, Hopkirk wrote:Phoneposting.

MariaR kill makes me happier with my scumpool. The only good reason to kill MariaR is because it helps change the narrative. If both scum bussed, changing the narrative would be heavily counter productive. Scum only needs to change narrative if current game trajectory hurts them. Discussion is changing course ATM, and directly in reference to the kill, so might be indicative of it working.

Hence, kill makes me a bit more confident in current reads, or at worst is dismissals as wifom. Btoh likely occur with scared/badly positioned scum since playing it put under prior conditions likely resolves badly.

Will reread more before voting. Will be trying to play as marathon games as possible over the weekend, so should be on site a bit.

Cedrick slot is townread now.
okay so yeah hopkrik is town.... To transmit this in a trim and tidy technic this is a TOWN way of reacting to the nightkill, while AUSUKA trying to lynch havo when maria was pushing a vanity wagon on him the day befroe seems like scum trying to frame a mislynch.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:25 pm

In post 2244, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay this is fucking bullshit: you keep going back and forth on whether that would be a weird kill for you.
VOTE: Flavor Leaf
No thanks
falvor i think this is kind of a townie reaction to your scumread, it seem very FLIPPANT in a genuine sense
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2488 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:28 pm

In post 2261, Tchill13 wrote:Also that's 2 phases mumble lived
yeah ok......... (ー_ー )

scum clearley think that mumble is mislynchable so there keeping him alive for that reason.......... maybe he has bad reads too i haevnt seen him post anything yet
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:29 pm

In post 2268, Mumble wrote:
I don't know yet. It's a feeling.
wow.............

gamma could maybe be scum but his pots look genuien to me sofar
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2490 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:32 pm

In post 2277, Tchill13 wrote:So who needs to flip town on the Luca wagon to convince the majority scum did bus?
SEREOUSLY how about instead of APPEASING to people you actually PUT IN THE LEGWORK in showing us WHY your RIGHT?? (ಠ益ಠ)

ALL YOU DO is POSTULATE and ACT you dont really do any scumhunting........
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2491 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:35 pm

In post 2292, Flavor Leaf wrote:Anyone who knows Creature, as scum knows it’s generally fine to obvtown Creature because for some reason he can still be mislynched in a blink of an eye

However, look at gamma’s posts on Creature earlier in the game. He semi shades Creature often, but doesn’t fully push. He comments on other people’s pushes/comments on Creature in that fashion.
canyou show me these potst since because so far ive only seen that from tchill?
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:37 pm

In post 2299, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ausuka defending Tchill so much doesn’t make sense if Ausuka is scum and Tchill is town. Regardless, you can say Ausuka is scum with Tchill here, and I don’t think Tchill is scum unless Gamma is town, and I don’t think gamma is town.
i disagree withthis reasoning, if ANY of the MAFIA in a tchill/Ausuka team flip they basically just loose the game so they NEED to defend each other - at this point it's too far int he game for them to change their present perspective.s
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2493 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:38 pm

In post 2303, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2300, Flavor Leaf wrote:And even if Gamma is town, I can still see Tchill as town, so that’s my issue with a Ausuka scum. Their play just doesn’t make sense in my head as scum no matter which way I look at it when you look down to agendas.
I love this bullshit fucking excuse. "Oh this whole thing hinges on a Gamma scum read, but even if he's town it doesn't matter I'll still believe these same terrible associatives". He's just trying to BS a mislynch on me.
VOTE: Flavor Leaf
In post 2304, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: flavor leaf
So YEAH gamma also isnt scum since im PRETTY SHURE that tchill is our first mafia (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:40 pm

In post 2312, Havo wrote:Here's the real question,

Are you voting him just because he's pushing you? Or do you really think he's scum?

Remove yourself from it.
This is a TOWN post from Havo, scum has NO MOTIVE to DISMANTLE such a conflict andit's GOOD advise!! ٩(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2496 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:47 pm

In post 2333, Havo wrote:
In post 2332, Ausuka wrote:Havo do you really think the Luca wagon was all-town? With the way that formed and went to lynch so quickly, doesn't it seem likely to you that Gamma and Mumble are scummy for jumping on the wagon oppurtunity when it happened?

The Luca wagon was definitely good for scum, very, very good.
Gamma and Mumble are TOWN.
End of story.

You'll have to look elsewhere.
ALSO this reds to me like a very SUSPICIOUS line of questioning fron Ausuk, it's a very INQUITIOUS INQUIRY - like shes trying to manipulate Havo to ALTER THE THOUGHTS THAT LUCIDLY RESIDE IN HIS METOPOSCOPY? (ΟΔΟ;;)

pedit: with how the katerine wagon fromed and how Killastory said that it was a wagon on town.... i dont think his posts are that great sofar but i can kindoff see where hes coming from. Maybe if he talks to me about my reads we can see if your right and im wrong (≡^∇^≡)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2497 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:59 pm

In post 2346, Ausuka wrote:
Spoiler: GAME SPOILERS
The scumteam is actually not Flavor and Ausuka!
this is a cheeky scum here isnt it ໒( ͡ᵔ ▾ ͡ᵔ )७
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:06 pm

In post 2365, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2363, Tchill13 wrote: I want to know why flavor and ausuka don't expect a team with X/tchill from the other or why they haven't mentioned the possibility of the other being scum with someone who did bus.
VOTE: Tchill
okay this is too much.
Huh??

(⑉⊙ȏ⊙)

now THATS an alteration of prospective if iev ever seen one!!!

i neds to read this part a lil closer i think....
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2502 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:10 pm

In post 2370, Ausuka wrote:Most town
Hopkirk
Creature
Flavor
Kook
Tchill

probably.

I'd probably put you, and maybe gamma, below tchill, but that's not happening today and it's definitely not gonna happen while tchill is around if he's town, so whatever.
actuaely wait this is confusin...... okay SO

you think tchill is town evidentyl since because you put him in "Most town" and you have two people below him, BUT THEN you go and vote him? While you have OTHER scumreads?

okay i thought maybe this could mean i was wrong about ausuak but this could easily be distrancing.... (;´д`)ゞ

Asukua this makes NO SENSE
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2504 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:15 pm

In post 2384, Ausuka wrote:Havo/Gamma
Havo/Kookoo
Havo/Tchill

All possible scumteams.

You're acting like I think FL/Havo and FL/Tchill are the only possible teams which is very, very far from the truth.
you shoud be voting havo if this is true....... ∑(O_O;)

what are you trying to ACCOMPLISH by lynching a TOWNREAD anyeway??

pedit: UGH okay i said i dont like being called saske just call me simyk......... and that dosenent make SENSE ANWYAY because if you were town those were your GENUINE thoughts and you should want to SHOW why you FELT that way

I AGREE that scum wont bus their PR like that WHICH IS ALSO WHY WE SHOUD BE LOOKING OFF THE WAGON - so show us WHY flavor or ausuke oR EVEN ME is a better lynch then YOU ( ゚▽゚)/
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2506 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:20 pm

well EITHER WAY she thinks the teams are FL/Havo, FL/Tchill, Havo/{Gamma, COokoo, Tchill} so her PROSEPCTIVE is that HAVO has the most scum equity here
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2507 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:24 pm

hopkirk if you havent posted yet on this regard can you tell me what you think about asuuka and tchill now because im not so shure

im more POSITIVE about tchill though atleast but im not sure if it's Svs?
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2509 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:32 pm

In post 2508, Tchill13 wrote:My lynch is literally the best lynch of the group I gave if you add me lol.
okay im taking this as a scumclaim since because theres litreally no reson for you to think this as town..... if we mislycnh today then we go tomorrow to the day before lylo and have to massclaim ゞ◎Д◎ヾ

i preposterise that it's ALWAYS MORE BENEFICIAL to lynch mafia - lynching TOWN only INCIDENTALLY aids our wincondition ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ "
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2510 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:32 pm

In post 2508, Tchill13 wrote:Ausuka and Katherine were both null on implosion, both had KTS town and BOTH votedLuca .

I wasn't null on implosion and I didn't think KTS was town as hard as they did.
iagree that being null on implosion is scummy butwhy is it INDICATIVE OF ANYTHING to have a read on KTS?
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2511 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:43 pm

In post 2392, Havo wrote:
In post 2390, Kookoobird wrote:I typed in a flavour leaf vote
Hmm.

Could this be posted in the wrong forum? lol.
why would he type that in a scum pt....... usully i see town pushing fake scumslips soi dont hypothesize that this is mafia-motivated HOWEVER fake scumslips are usully said by town.

just FOR YOUR INFORMATION
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2512 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:45 pm

In post 2420, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw I don't think scum!Tchill doubles down on Flavor/Ausuka rn, feels like a suicidal move
gamma is this what you were tlaking about earlier? i would assume that CAUGHT SCUM would want to act more desperately [ ± _ ± ]
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:51 pm

okay SO i finished reading day 3 and it basicly just reaffirmed what i foudn in my VCA so it's good to now that i still GOT IT IN ME ೕ(˃̵ᴗ˂̵ ๑)

onley thing is im kind of null on creatures posting so YEAH here's my lits! ✧(•́⌄•́๑)

{Hopkirk} - Strong town
{Gamma, Mumble, Havo}
{Creature, Flavor} - lean town
{Ausuka, Tchill} - SCUM!!

i might be wrong on one of my lean towns tho.... i need to talk more but where are DEFIANTLY lycnhing Tchill today
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:55 pm

so ya im probably just gonna check in tomorrow its late (∪。∪)。。。zzz
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2588 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:19 am

In post 2525, Ausuka wrote: No. I think out of {Mumble, Gamma, Havo} there is at least 1 scum and I think it is Havo. I was trying to get Havo to show me why one of the other two is scum instead. I'm a bad player and I often get things wrong so I don't want to accidentally get into a tunnel.
I mean OKAY you can say whatever you want BUT form the context and by your tone I am still of the positive inclination that my comprehension was very certainly acura ( ̄へ ̄)
In post 2527, Ausuka wrote:No you guys are taking my posts wildly out of context. They're not the only possible scumteams here, that's not what I was saying at all. Tchill first asked why I wasn't considering FL with tchill himself or with someone who was on Implo d1, and I responded by saying I had openly discussed the possibility of FL/Tchill and FL/Havo. Then Tchill said I shouldn't be voting Havo because he was in only 1 scumteam. I responded by giving 3 other very possible scumteams with Havo in them.
WOW..... this is SUCH a stretch I possess no repsonse.... (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

okay so YEAH all those teams are possible HOWEVER by this intrepidation you are REVEALING TO US that you dont relay care to differentiate betwene "posible" and "probable" so like yeah thats the point im making..... manyofyour TOP scumteams have havo in them so it dosentn make sense that you are pushing CRATURE off all people (; ̄ェ ̄)

plus dont froget that info lynches CAN CURRENLY CONCEAL THE CULPABLY CORRUPT CALCULATIONS of THE CRIMINAL MAFIA - so if your wondering HOW a tchill/ausuka team gets MISLYCNHES it's by pushing this STUTID """"""info lynches"""""" and then not PRESENTLY PROCESSESING the INFORMATION they ascertained ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

you WIN by LYNCHING SCUM not LYNCHING INFORMATION

ALSO REMBER that I read the day in context so like I know all of this happened it doesnt ALTER THE VERITABLE TRUTHS THAT I PERCEIEVE
In post 2533, Hopkirk wrote:Thoughts on Havo/Tchill?
i dont think havo has a lot of scum equity alot of the things hes done today seem super genuine but thats just me ┐( ˘_˘)┌
In post 2541, Ausuka wrote:I think you misunderstand. I don't want to lynch Creature. I want to wagon him.
there is NO POINT in wagonning someone if you haev no intenton to lynch them since because you dont genrate pressure (눈_ლ)

i mean how HIGH do you even have to BE???
In post 2552, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2512, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 2420, Gamma Emerald wrote:btw I don't think scum!Tchill doubles down on Flavor/Ausuka rn, feels like a suicidal move
gamma is this what you were tlaking about earlier? i would assume that CAUGHT SCUM would want to act more desperately [ ± _ ± ]
Yeah, so if he were caught scum wouldn't he want to push other options?
HOW can one get more desperate then playing suicidal (⊙△⊙✿) ???/?

and HONESTLY at this point i dont get why were even considering havo i think it's pretty oblivions that hes whom scum want to MERCILESSLY MISLYNCH todya or even later (๑⁺᷄д⁺᷅๑)◞՞

pedit: you REALIZE that two mislynches means that we gotto LYLO where if we LYNCH WRONG we loose?? thill this is stupid just explain your reads or something and STOP TRYING TO GET YOURSELF AND YOUR TOWNREADS MISLYNCHED TO PROVE A POINT it's gamethrowing IF your town (´;Д;`)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2591 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:25 am

Have why do you evne scumread flavor i think he cod be scum but Tchill is SO obvious like GOG (((( ;°Д°))))

pedit: well YEAH i think you and ausuka are both scum and everyone else is town it MAKES THE MOST SENSE (ಠ益ಠ)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:34 am

honestly tchill i feel i have more evidence on you thats why im voting you (‘-’*)

and havo so what makes you think my points on tchill are WRONG? i dont see him scumhunting hes just whining and shading people i dont really think thats town (*´_ゝ`)

also then I have a EXPEDIENT ENQUIRY to make:

WHOM is willing to lynch TChill and WHOM is willing to lynch Ausuka? Maybe theres info tobe gained if we sort it out this way...... (*゚∀゚*)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (isolation #41) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:38 am

see TCHILL if you KEEP making analysis like that I might ACTUALLY townread you (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

from your PROSPECTIVE yeah those are god points!! but im not sure if it outweights the rest of your posting ive seen - plus i thought cokoo's case about you forging the attempts to establish ALTERNATE wagons to implosion was also good...... so im not sure....

pedit: plus im not really sure how to read these interactions they dont look SvS to me ( ・ェ・)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2606 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:40 am

okay SO i think this is where we shod be going:

VOTE: Ausuka

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (isolation #43) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:42 am

IF Ausuk flips mafia then MUMBLE TRACK TCHILL OKAY??? (•̀ᴗ•́)൬༉

pedit: okay how would you have defended Imploson's posting Ausuka?
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2626 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:48 am

In post 2617, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2611, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
gut? tone?
those are bad defenses though....... did implosion realy have a townie tone to you? i preposterise if he didnt then maybe he wouldnt be the day 1 lunch.... (’へ’)

pedit: GOD tchill i MOVED MY VOTE obviously -_-
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (isolation #45) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:56 am

In post 2630, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2626, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 2617, Ausuka wrote:
In post 2611, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
gut? tone?
those are bad defenses though....... did implosion realy have a townie tone to you? i preposterise if he didnt then maybe he wouldnt be the day 1 lunch.... (’へ’)
Tone's completely subjective though. If I argue Implo's town looks town to me, you can't prove me wrong there.
well STILL theres usully a consensus on what looks townie AND ALSO you have to be able to GENUINELY JUSTIFY your argument othrewise people can see through your TRANSPARENT LIES ( ̄ω ̄)

so MAYBE it's better to NOT give a repsonse to IMPLOSION since because you dont have a REAL answer to why he COULD have been town

plus GOD it's so obvionly scummy when you keep saying that something COULD happen but you dont think it's the most PROBABLE. STOP TRYING TO LEAVE YOUR MISLYNCH OPTIONS OPEN AND COMMIT TO AN OPINION (`〇Д〇)

pedit: AUGH okay i will RESPOND to that NEXT
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (isolation #46) » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:00 am

okay actually i decided i will not respond to ausuka's post since because alot of my responses are just disagreeing with them there isnt much of a debate

\|  ̄ヘ ̄|/
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2918 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:32 am

Aaaaaahhh!! >_<

Sorey with easter I misapprehended the temporal track of time - I sighted Flavor Leadf’s claim of vigilante and that’s about it .-.

so YEAH i’ll catch up but fro now Im still okay with Ausuk lunch but you NEDS towaut for me OKAY???
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2958 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:11 pm

okay SO

guys I WAS SEREOUS i really wanted to read up before we lynched Ausuka щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

when i read her reacton to the vig claim it was blantantly obvious that she was town and i feel real stupid about being wrong about her AND TCHILL TO BOOT ((╬●∀●)

i was so BUSTY last week but now i will try to be more active from here on out! but i think i have some god stuff that should end the game real soon (ノ^∇^)

but ANYWAY that flip enticed the thought into my lucidity that my reads were pretty awful and i was going to revalute..... BUT EITHER WAY we HAVE to lynch FLAVOR LEAF today so REALLY theres no POINT!

at this point THE ONLY WAY there cold be a vig in this game is if a protective role existed but thAT DOESNENT MAKE SENSE WITH LUCA'S COMMUTER, so YA

VOTE: FLAVOR LEAF

this is also a Elimination Process read - I still am inclined to be of the inclination that Gamma, Havo, Hipkrik, and Crature are all obvious town so yeah. if one of them is scum youve fooled me good and i'll ONLY look into that possinbility IF there are no other investigative claims tomorrow when we massclaim ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ ˂ᵒ͜͡ᵏᵎ⁾✩

eithre mumble is fakeclaiming scum or bad town BUT that will be proven during massclaim tomorrow - THERE IS NO OBJECTIVE REALITY IN WHICH FLAVOR IS TOWN SO WE DONT MASSCLAIM TODAY. If there is an investigative PR UTILITIZE THE ASSUMPTION THAT MUMBLE IS TOWN WHEN MAKING YOUR INVESTIGATION SINCE BECAUSE WE ARE LYNCHING HIM AFTER MASSCLAIM so THAT WAY you get more information (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧

irregardless the fact he has still not relay presently presented a present perspective of the present gamestate is SUSPECT in my opipion and the onley questioning i remember him was bad and also i think i know whom else could be a investigatite pr so yeah........

pedit: yeah ok that's BULLSHIT - so your saying that you didnt want to confrim yourself as town by showing that there is a nother shot? even if we get to mylo thats worth the lost lynch....

pedit: wow......... i possess NO repsonse to that
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2961 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:30 pm

In post 2959, Flavor Leaf wrote:I no longer think Havo is scum, and I’ll explain why on my break in more detail.
your A DAY LATE with this read GOD ( ̄~ ̄;)

what you REALLY need to do IF YOU ARE TOWN is EXPOSTULATE how you cod have shot MARIA if Luca didnt commute and THEN your shot on gamma failed?? Asi see it this is a CLEAR, CONCISE CONTRADICTION of the facts! ೕ(•̀ㅂ•́ )
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2963 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:40 pm

oh yeah i frogot to ask (๑°o°๑)

gamma how did you get a signature? i tried looking around and ive even typed mine in but it hasnt been showing up?? (´⊙o⊙`;)

sorry this isnt relvant to the game ive just been wondreing
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2969 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:47 pm

In post 2964, Flavor Leaf wrote:Scum was definitely on the Ausuka wagon.
i feel like with this it's because the wagons are all town and we've just been tearing each other apart so scum have just been on the sidelines ⊙︿⊙

maybe that proves mumbel is the other scum after all? what hass mumble even done......

pedit: yeah OK - sorry you decided to fakeclaim and confrim yourself as scum

if you were town you would have ENGAGED me yesterday on my gamma townread BUT YOU LITREALLY IGNORED ME like GOD
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2970 (isolation #52) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:49 pm

MUMBLE can you give me a readslist? Whom is the scum?
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2973 (isolation #53) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:55 pm

In post 2937, Flavor Leaf wrote:Saske slot. They seem mislynchable.
WOW i almost frogot about this....... Flavor leaf AKA BONSKIES you should relay make your trajectory seem more believable SINCE BECAUSE IF ANY OF WHAT YOUR SAYING WAS COMING FORM A TOWN PROSPECTIVE YOU HAVE NO REASON TO ADJUST YOUR READ ೕ(⁍̴̀◊⁍̴́ฅ)

ausuka and TCHILL were both your townreads and gamma was always your scumread - but where did I COME INTO PLAY?

pedit: why would there be a town protective and a commuter AND a role that scum have to stop kills that doesent make sense....
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:07 pm

In post 2974, Flavor Leaf wrote:You came into it when I looked into Havo more.

Kookoo was scum. He was pushing both the Ausuka/Tchill scum reads. Kookoo isn’t a bad town player. He was just scum.

Then you came in incredibly prepared for a fake push to capitalize on me coming across badly.
none of this makes any sense - townies can have wrong reads evidently since because GAMMA AND ME WERE NOT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHOM MISREAD TCHILL/AUSUKA щ(-益-щ) - what about hopkirk? what makes HIM town, for example? I have MY resons but obviuosly if your town the game is shaken up........

and HOW are you TRYING to DIFFERENTIATE me being TOWN who is wrong about you BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR NOT A VIG to SCUM taking ADVANTAGE? i would think that they would look the same in MOST COMMON CIRSCUMSTANCES? (๑•̆૩•̆)

this porgression doesnt look real to me im sorry to say.... you dont even have a reason to THINK my wall looks FAKE because I didnt even PREPARE anything NOVEL in it it's just long like my othre posts?? so HA ( •̀ω•́ )σ
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:09 pm

In post 2975, Mumble wrote:Why would there be a scum strongman if there wasn't a protective? Commute is the only action that isn't affected by a strongman action, so those roles don't go together as opposite alignments.
I thought strognman could go through a commute?

@NORTHSIDEGAL can a strongman go through a commute?

ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2984 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:18 pm

In post 2980, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2977, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
@NORTHSIDEGAL can a strongman go through a commute?
According to Normal Guidelines, a Commuter commuting is untargetable by any means.
hmm

perhaps it's a RED HERRING? i need to ponder this for a little maybe we should massclaim

eithre way i think it's EVIDENT that flavor is just scum here though
Flavor Leaf wrote:@saske - you’re right. Townies can have bad reads.
But the fact you said it doesn’t make any sense is why you are scum.

It should make sense to you, even if you were town. I understand the suspicion on me, and I’m town. You painted a case on me well
whatdo you mean? it dosent make sense for a vig to miss THREE CONSECUTIVE TIMES IN TRIPLCATE? it just DOSENT thats objective...
Mumble wrote:
In post 2973, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:AND a role that scum have to stop kills that doesent make sense....
Can you explain this a bit for me? What role does scum have that stops kills?
flavor leaf claimed that his gamma shot didnt go off so yea....
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:19 pm

In post 2981, Mumble wrote:You're an (annoying playstyle) alt. Don't pretend you didn't know that.
also this is NOT TRUE....
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2986 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:20 pm

In post 2970, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:MUMBLE can you give me a readslist? Whom is the scum?
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2990 (isolation #59) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:23 pm

AH, i misread that pots and thought he said it the other way around >___<

but even then gamma is a bad protect at this poitn as anyone whom is paying attetnion should know.... which scum evidntly are NOT regardless of flavor's alignment

pedit:

you can belive what you want but it's the truth ρ( ̄ヘ ̄ メ)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2993 (isolation #60) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:24 pm

In post 2991, Mumble wrote:
In post 2984, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:whatdo you mean? it dosent make sense for a vig to miss THREE CONSECUTIVE TIMES IN TRIPLCATE? it just DOSENT thats objective...
He claimed two-shot....

Like, you are missing a lot of things or intentionally ignoring them...
whom wouldn't shoot night 1? that's one time

he shot maria when there wasnt a second kill? that's two times

his kill dont go through yesterday? that's three

it's TOO MANY coincidences
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (isolation #61) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:34 pm

In post 2995, Flavor Leaf wrote:I shot at Gamma.

And I only missed once. Nice misrep.
That’s not my point -_-;;
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2999 (isolation #62) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:36 pm

In post 2993, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:whom wouldn't shoot night 1? that's one time

he shot maria when there wasnt a second kill? that's two times

his kill dont go through yesterday? that's three

it's TOO MANY coincidences

Pedit:

That’s when you get more information though....
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3000 (isolation #63) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:36 pm

Not shooting N1 is BAD PLAY
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3004 (isolation #64) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:43 pm

In post 3003, Mumble wrote:Did you look at the katherine slot at all? Last post was days before D1 end and was replaced immediately after D2 start.
wouldnt the mod replace katherine BEFORE the night ends then?

i feel like that confirms that either katernine holstered deliberately OR MORE SIMPLY that flavor leaf is scum....
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3006 (isolation #65) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:45 pm

In post 3005, Flavor Leaf wrote:My kill did go through yesterday
but we dont KNOW if it's your kill OR THE SCUM KILL (OR BOTH) so it DOESNT COUNT THIS IS OBVIOUS (╬゚◥益◤゚)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (isolation #66) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:48 pm

that's NOT a misrep those are litreally the only possibilities

if katherine did NOT send a PM then the mod would look for a replacement
Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3004, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 3003, Mumble wrote:Did you look at the katherine slot at all? Last post was days before D1 end and was replaced immediately after D2 start.

i feel like that confirms that either katernine holstered deliberately OR MORE SIMPLY that flavor leaf is scum....
Idk is it really the mods obligation to ensure everyone either uses or makes the conscious choice not to use their power?
im used to that being the case....
Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3006, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 3005, Flavor Leaf wrote:My kill did go through yesterday
but we dont KNOW if it's your kill OR THE SCUM KILL (OR BOTH) so it DOESNT COUNT THIS IS OBVIOUS (╬゚◥益◤゚)
Sure, but it still went through. You saying it didn’t go through is misrepping.

im banking on scum’s kill Night 2 not going through due to some town role.
so how about we massclaim then? THEN if there really IS a town protective we can SEE whom would be the NIGHTKILL if you were town and see if that makes sense
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (isolation #67) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:50 pm

In post 3012, Mumble wrote:
In post 3004, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:

I dunno. But your non-alt self apparently does.

p-edit

Definitely an alt.
HOW DOSE ANY OF MY POSTS EVEN MAKE ME SEEM LIKE AN ALT THIS POSTULATION DOSENENT EVEN MAKE SENSE (╬⓪益⓪)

i feel like your not really reading my posts.....
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3023 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:55 pm

In post 1118, northsidegal wrote:
implosion,
Mafia 1-Shot Strongman
, was lynched Day 1.

Night one ends in (expired on 2018-03-20 00:33:59).
also katherine's last post was on the 16th..... that's two days since the lynch..... i'm just saying ( ̄へ ̄)

pedit: YOUR SUPPOSED TO MASSCLAIM THE DAY BEFORE LYLO OH MY GOD!!!! I ALSO LITREALLY SAID I DIDNT WANT TO MASSCLAIM SINCE BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BE SCUM BUT I REALIZED I CANT YOU AS TOWN DOSENT MAKE SENSE WITHOUT KNOWING THE PROTECT so YEAH it only makes sense from a you!town prosepctive to masslcaim...

i feel liek im talking to brick walls here (♯▼皿▼)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3024 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:55 pm

also whom said that katherine was a newbie? i checked there iso again and they said they were an alt.... so not shooting N1 makes even less sense
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3030 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:00 pm

In post 3029, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3025, Creature wrote:Doctor + Commuter?

lol
There’s a strongman, dude. Strongman is literally pointless without some sort of protective.

@Gamma - if you’re town, creature’s scum.
uhm OKAY SO

i thought creature had a meta that everyone knew and that he HAD to be town this game? even ausuka said this and shes town so i trust her on this?

you going against the concensus basically confirms you as scum.... ( ̄^ ̄)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3033 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:03 pm

honestyl ive even liked creatures votes and he was against the ausuka wagon and pushed flavor before so i dont realy think he's scum just from that
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3036 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:10 pm

In post 3034, Flavor Leaf wrote:People can’t purposefully go against meta? This is an extremely weak stance of yours. I town read Creature because of his early play. As game goes on, he’s not doing as much, and that’s semi scummy from creatures meta. And with POE.
if theres one perosn EVERYONE is supposedly able ot read yeah i think it's scummy to misread them

ausuka said based on YESTERDAYS posting that this is town creature so i am ASSUMING that that's coming form meta and it's a REASONABLE ASSUMPTION to make

ALSO it aligns with my reads anyway so HA (*`Λ´*)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3038 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:14 pm

In post 3037, Creature wrote:What's the PoE rn?

For me it's like {Flavor, Gamma, Havo}
for me it's {mumble, flavor leaf} honestly..... im POSITIVE havo is town and gamma doesnt make sense with flavor so yea

maybe hopkrik? but ive liked a lot of his posts d3
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3046 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:08 pm

In post 401, brassherald wrote:implosion has 22 posts and I still haven't seen anything to be considered actually fully AI, that's a bit of a concern... I'm mulling over whether I want to put him to L-1 already.
actually whom am i kidding theres NO WAY it's hopkirk scum this is such a town reaction to imposing being flashwagonned ( ¬_ლ)....

it makes NO sense if he's scum with mumble eithre so he's just town
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3047 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:24 pm

ALSO

i have a THEORY about why there would be a STRONGMAN in the absence of a town protective role ٩̋(ˊ•͈ ꇴ •͈ˋ)و

it's actually pretty obvious and HONESTLY i think a
real
town vigilante would be the FIRST to FORMULATE its FORMATION

but im not revealing it until massclaim so YEAH ( ̄ω ̄)

just saying for the refrance later
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3055 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:23 pm

Just waiting on Mumble (*´ω`*)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3057 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:58 pm

HAPPY BRITHDAY HAVO!!!!!!!!!!!

♪o<( ´∀`)っ┌iii┐

SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:03 pm

okay SO havo what doyou have to say? (✿´ ꒳ ` )
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3069 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:28 pm

In post 3064, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3060, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:okay SO havo what doyou have to say? (✿´ ꒳ ` )
This is looking for a claim.
no SHITAKE sherlock HAVO LITREALLY SAID HE HAD SOMETHING TO CLAIM after mumbel (눈_ლ)

plus i knew form D3 that he was pr WHICH IS WHY you and mumbel fucked up so YEAH

you should have STUCK to your HAVO SHOT (*≧▽≦)ノシ
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3070 (isolation #80) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:29 pm

your just TRYING to find excuses to SCUMREAD me and they dont evne make sense!! so HA (•̀o•́)ง
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3073 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:40 pm

In post 3072, Creature wrote:Are global roleblockers even used in normal games?
i dont possess that belief of so BUT i was INACCURATE about the commute so (`・/д\・)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3076 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:50 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah these PICS are so PRETTY (✿♡∀♡))ヾ☆*。
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3078 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:26 pm

Whom determines the order or do we just claim?
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3079 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:34 pm

Okay if there’s no response......

I’m a VT ^_^

Whomever else is on should just claim next I am not COGNIZANT of the posinbility perchanc they SCUM (Mumble and Falvor if you FROGOT already GOD) change there claims
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:19 pm

We should finish the massclaim OBVIOUSLY
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3093 (isolation #86) » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:38 am

In post 3092, Flavor Leaf wrote:When I’m scum I tie people together, and hardcore scum theatre. If I go down, I’m taking people with me no matter what. If there’s a chance of me going down as scum, best believe I had a plan for buddies to win it when I’m gone
wow it must SO LAMENTABLE that the mechanics litreally confirmed the TEAM as mubmle/flavor ✧٩(•́⌄•́๑)و ✧

we still need hopkrik and gamma's claims though so yeah

HOWEVER, it should be BLATANTLY OBVIOUS that scum DO NOT have a roleblocker and evne if they did they would NOT target MUMBLE OFF ALL PEOPLE when he only has ONE shot left ( ̄へ ̄)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3120 (isolation #87) » Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:47 am

In post 3119, Hopkirk wrote:So FL is claiming Mumble scum and Have town.
Still lynching there.
I mean the game is over so YA

Can we vote? ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3148 (isolation #88) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:21 am

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ VOTE: Srceenplay

I am cognizant of the verity of the truth that we are MERELY MOTIONING TRHOUGH THE MOTIONS but weall know what will proceed.....

let’s REIGN VICTORIOUS already (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3149 (isolation #89) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:23 am

Sorry you repped into a slot DESTINED forn o thing but DEATH DOOM AND DESTRUCTION screenplay it’s nothing personnel
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3156 (isolation #90) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:01 am

In post 3058, Mumble wrote:I got a no result on Flavor...

So, someone actively interfered whether that was Flavor or someone else.
Hopkrik mumble claimed NO RESULT ( ・᷄ㅂლ )
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3157 (isolation #91) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:02 am

ALSO if mumvle was town then flavor wouldn’t use his NINJA he’d shoot gamma so that if mumbel tracked him his claim seemed to form a LEGITIMATE BASIS
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3159 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:25 am

In post 0, northsidegal wrote: Creature - roleblocker
Gamma Emerald - doctor
Havo - watcher
Srceenplay - 2-shot tracker
so let us ANALYTICALLY ASCERTAIN THE ASSUMPTION that SRCEENPLAY is the SCUM:

implosion
, Mafia 1-Shot Strongman
Flavor Leaf
, Mafia 1-Shot Ninja
Srceenplay
, Mafia 2-shot Tracker or Mafia Goon

Ausuka
, Vanilla Townie
Tchill13
, Vanilla Townie
Killthestory
, Vanilla Townie
MariaR
, Vanilla Townie
Hopkirk
, Vanilla Townie
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
, Vanilla Townie
Luca Blight
, Town Commuter
Creature
, Town Roleblocker
Gamma Emerald
, Town Doctor
Havo
, Town Watcher

tome this setup makes alot of sense - the scum have alot of counters to town's powers since because watcher is a super powerful PR Σ(・口・)

havo only hasn't CAUGHT someone with his watcher since because scum made BAD kills in Tchill and Maria - though not watching kts was ALSO a questionable decision

SO in my opinion if there is a 2-shot Trackre in TOWN then i would pick EITHRE Gamma or Havo to roleblock - probably gamma since becaue havo is more townie. but the setup with a tracker in TOWN makes me wonder why theres a town watcher..... so YEAH
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3160 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:31 am

Also there’s no point in giving scum so much power if Havo is MAFIA so yeah
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3161 (isolation #94) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:34 am

Srceenplay > Gamma > a VT wins the game
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3171 (isolation #95) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:52 am

{Havo, Creature}
{Simyk, Hopkirk, Gamma}
{Srceenplay}

I think these reads are OBJECTIVE at this point....

do we disagree with conftowning creature and Havo?
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3179 (isolation #96) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:56 am

I comprehend as much...
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3183 (isolation #97) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:04 am

wow...
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3185 (isolation #98) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:06 am

I can it’s just that Hopkirk can’t....
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3189 (isolation #99) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:09 am

Because Havo is a watcher

I guess could also do a 1v1 there version Havo
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3192 (isolation #100) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:13 am

I don’t think he’s confirmed but he softed really hard AND knew that Gamma was a doc before massclaim so I think it’s just relay obv
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3198 (isolation #101) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:24 am

(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ srceenplay is jUST scum let's TERMINATE this GAME once AND ALL! *:・゚✧ \(^ヮ^\)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3199 (isolation #102) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:25 am

In post 3197, Hopkirk wrote:What's normal for normal's in terms of pr power? Based on my understanding, me/Saske should be the most townie here.
usually 5-7 VTs and 3-5 prs of VARYING strength so if mumbel is town then scum having alot of power versus 5 prs could make sense but YEAH i concur
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3201 (isolation #103) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:26 am

lol creature you took my pagetop XD
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3203 (isolation #104) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:28 am

if scum just nokill then we can take advantage of that (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3212 (isolation #105) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:43 am

i think the reson all these plans might sound stupid is since because it's just srceenplay...
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3214 (isolation #106) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:45 am

In post 3195, Creature wrote:VOTE: Srceenplay

L-2
your vote would actually put him at L-1
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3221 (isolation #107) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:01 am

In post 3216, Hopkirk wrote:Saske/Creature, mind if i hammer? Feel free to roleblock me if it goes to night.
no it's fine but you wouldn't be hammering.... (◞‸ლ)
Srceenplay wrote:Don’t let him coast to a win.
Sorry I could t do more.
GL
( ಠωಠ)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3222 (isolation #108) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:01 am

In post 3220, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 3219, Hopkirk wrote:Creature is probably the only other person who could even be scum here.
It’s L-1 I think.

You are right about creature.
( ಠωಠ)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3224 (isolation #109) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:35 am

In post 3152, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 3150, Hopkirk wrote:Oh wait, couldn't FL have used the ninja shot to give mumble's tracking that no reault.
I didn’t see either go anywhere.
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3225 (isolation #110) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:36 am

In post 3198, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ srceenplay is jUST scum let's TERMINATE this GAME once AND ALL! *:・゚✧ \(^ヮ^\)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (isolation #111) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:51 am

yeah

just hammer though there isnt a tongiht...... (ఠ____ ఠ)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3230 (isolation #112) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:54 am

In post 3156, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 3058, Mumble wrote:I got a no result on Flavor...

So,
someone actively interfered whether that was Flavor or someone else
Hopkrik
mumble claimed NO RESULT ( ・᷄ㅂლ )
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:03 am

yatta!

good game everyone ✧٩(•́⌄•́๑)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (isolation #114) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:30 am

srceen you can stop peretending now...... the gameis over
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3237 (isolation #115) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:49 am

me, creature, hopkirk, and havo are all voting you....
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3240 (isolation #116) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:51 am

it HAS to be....

when does northsidgal come online?
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3244 (isolation #117) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:14 am

theres also thefact the roleblocker roleblocked you..... again it's TO MANY coincidences
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3256 (isolation #118) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:15 am

i got thesame accusations when i was on devant art i think people just think that im not a real pereson which i dont understand =____=;;

but anyway I think I did real good with my VCA! I wasable to clear 4 townies just by OBSERVING that they were working as a bloc, and if tchill was town than mumble was very likely scum - and if i prob read i prob could have townread ausuka since becasue most of my reasons for scumreading her were because of her vote but THEN i saw she was telling the truth... so yeah (๑′°︿°๑)

sorry again to tchill and ausuka BTW! i saw your posts after you flipped town and i had time to READ and i saw you had pretty god reads.... so yea

GG everyoen!

pedit: yeah you sacred me a little because i thought you'd tell the truth but you wer a good sport! o(^∀^*)o
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3261 (isolation #119) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:38 am

maybe in the future im kind of busy with finals coming up (✖╭╮✖)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3268 (isolation #120) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:56 am

In post 3267, Gamma Emerald wrote:First off I haven't said this yet but your name is fantastic
yeah it was the name of my first fic ^_^

im glad you like it!
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3270 (isolation #121) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:13 pm

i mean it says in his sigature even i knew (^∇^)
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3272 (isolation #122) » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:27 pm

In post 2963, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:oh yeah i frogot to ask (๑°o°๑)

gamma how did you get a signature? i tried looking around and ive even typed mine in but it hasnt been showing up?? (´⊙o⊙`;)

sorry this isnt relvant to the game ive just been wondreing
YATTA i figured it out!!

pedit: well im sorey to say i didnt really read the parts with you that closely so i cant really give you any pointers since because i didn't really read the parts with you that closely im sorey to say へ[ •́ ‸ •̀ ]ʋ
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3295 (isolation #123) » Wed May 16, 2018 7:59 pm

I anticipate to accinge myself with adversity of that prospect, for such an award is likely to be given to one whom was on the site for longer and possesses a greater body of work. (▰˘︹˘▰)

Perehaps one day I will play the game that STANDS to be my MANGA OPUS? (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
"I feel like you were probably what your slot needed. A powerful, respectful, and unwavering voice. Good job." - Gamma Emerald

"I have long since closed my eyes. My only goal is in the darkness." - Saske

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”