mini 2013: the chorus of i'll call b4 i cum mafia (all done)

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #0) » Mon May 28, 2018 7:55 am

Post by Performer »

"Did anyone note that number vote was for una ?"
I didn't.

"There is an obv reason why I choose Dunnstral"
It actually isn't obvious to me. The only person I recognize from here is the worst. Didn't you lose a game for us before? :]
VOTE: Azurit
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Tue May 29, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Performer »

I don't get the wolf talk at all on page 3. What's wolf supposed to mean?

Ruby is this how you normally vote?? I can see it annoying me later on. :igmeou:

Lucky seems most town to me, not liking the posts from worst . Not sure what to make of Mari. Kurochi is making me uneasy with the pr request. Reminds me of what RC did at least once in a past game. Kurochi have I played with you before??

I don't understand the wagon on profi.
VOTE: the worst
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #2) » Thu May 31, 2018 5:05 am

Post by Performer »

Doing catchup.
---
@worst sorry, I must've mixed you up with Not Mafia. Sorry koki, I mixed you up as well. As everyone can tell, It's been almost 2 years so I'm a little rusty. In the same vein, using meta on me would be useless because of that. So...don't bother :lol:

Lucky I was townreading because he's trying to figure things out.
I didn't understand the profi wagon since koki's vote on him looked like rvs, and siv's as well. The following ones from worst and others, don't look like they have reasoning.
I mentioned mari because she posted right before I posted again, and upon an ISO, she looked odd. Then again, I don't know anyone's playstyles in here. Is that how she plays?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #3) » Thu May 31, 2018 5:11 am

Post by Performer »

@worst in terms of the pr talk, it makes me roll my eyes in suspicion. And it's on d1 after rvs too. I'm not a fan of pr talk unless warranted
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #4) » Thu May 31, 2018 6:25 am

Post by Performer »

That wall post by Azur is just confusing, at end of page 5 .
Also, welcome, Azur . When I first began here, the long day phase was uncomfortable too. But it gets easier with experience and many times, the following day phases are shorter because folks don't want to drag things on. In one game I was in before, we lynched someone so fast in less than 10 pages and BBT hammered . I immediately suspected him, yet he died night one. We had a ton of highly experienced players too in that game.

In another game, my first one onsite, my IC had to leave the site because of family. Sadly , I scumread that at the time but she said it was honest. She ended up dying the first phase, was the town cop, I think I was town doc that game, and we lost. One of the worst times of my FM career.
---
The only person I'm townreading right now is Lucky. :?
Mari and chill I have as null, yeasay I didn't bother sorting since he's been lurking, need to see more to sort him.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Performer »

In post 175, SIV36 wrote:I have MariaR for a townread. It seems weird for a mafia to vote someone, and then change their mind and vote someone else right after. But then, she does have a lot more experience than I. She can probably easily fool me.
Anyone can change their mind, of any faction though. I don't think it's AI in itself. We have to look at the progression of it. I don't see how Maria's change to Dunn from Siv on the obvious page, looks like it's town motivated.

@worst lol. If we 3 are scum, we must have encrypted daytalk too then. Because that would be the cherry on top. :lol:
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Performer »

The interaction between lucky and siv is pretty convincing on pgs 7-8, so VOTE: Siv
I still don't have a good enough read on Mari and definitely not a tr based on her ISO, so the tr on Mari doesn't sound town motivated either.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Performer »

Not sure why the host didn’t put my v/la in the votecount updates….I plan to be v/la for every weekend. Anyway, I’ll address specific questions and general wondering regarding me, all as one post. I’m not into posting streams and streams of wall posts, since I do a lot of phone posting rather than computer posting.

The people I don’t see myself voting or lynching up to this point: Lucky, & null slots.
----------
Worst: he voted prof, he spoke of checking my meta, later says this is his iconic townplay meta in the way he's been posting. All that meta talk just doesn’t sound townie, when combined with his pg 12 interactions with prof & mari (he still has a tr on mari). His continued vote on me is still mystifying, and not in a good way. Yet his scummy behavior to me, I wondered - is this too scummy to be scum? I considered that but no, my read is the same on him. I don't believe this is a case of that slot being too scummy to be scum. What's worrisome to me is nobody seems to believes me, but I don't like sitting my vote on a slot for this long when there are other productive cases. Mentioning the wagoning on koki by saying he doesn't want to go that route because he can get very annoying if town... what in the world? :? That just isn't a good reason.

Dunn: minimalistic post content and not seeing why he thinks tchill has an agenda, that he’s pushing an agenda.

Una: as someone I’ve noticed was an IC before, I find it suspect that he puts out a ton of joke posts. His vote on prof looked like a pressure vote so that’s alright, but his posts are mostly odd. Not a tr. I want to see what he'll post, which he said he'll do by tomorrow.

Lucky:
in terms of why worst over prof at the moment, I believe I explained why already about that. Also, what questions from 170? Sorry if I missed them but I don’t recall questions that needed answering anymore, as I believe I already addressed them. I believed Lucky's thought process to be from town on his page 7 post & based on pgs 7-8 interactions with Siv, I voted Siv and at the time, Lucky was my only tr iirc. Still had worst as an sr but leaving my vote on him and no one voting that, was getting us nowhere, so we needed more productive pressure. Later Lucky votes me because I didn’t answer him…? An odd progression but I can see town doing this, I’ve done something like this before too, so I wouldn’t say that’s scummy. My tr on him stays the same. Bringing up una’s “lurking” so that he should be wagoned, makes absolutely no sense. Being on v/la is NAI, otherwise Mari, Una, and I would be widely sr. The question of “if scum, what does siv benefit from giving mari a tr,” to that I’m saying that I didn’t have a tr on mari from the way she’s posting (scummy), so the fact that he did a tr on her just sounds fabricated. How it benefits him in the end, is anybody’s guess – we’d have to ask the scum team that. Why would siv tr mari anyway at that point?

Tchill:
nothing stood out in my skim about this slot so I put him as null. Voted prof, then me, later voted Dunn. Has reasonable posts here and there, but one of them that’s just plain eye opening was how he thought Siv was doing decent work at that point on pg 9.

Yeasayer: forgot this guy was even in this game anymore. Looking at his ISO, it’s been half a day phase & by now, he should’ve input a little more, is my expectation. Siv mentioned he got a strong feeling this slot was interested in game solving…but they were only what, 3 light posts in? Definitely getting more suspect about this slot.

Ruby:
null. About the same as my thoughts on Tchill.

Mari: posts song lyrics and makes a few substantial posts, like the back to back ones regarding her Siv & Dunn votes. I love songs too but the ISO look largely fluff, such as the super bare pg 11 post only about worst being null, and asking others for content.

Azurit: suspicion on this slot has maintained, there's no progression for me about this slot from their posts. Azurit, readslist?

Koki: either he’s being threatened to treat prof as the biggest scum of the Earth, or he has the strongest gut feel ever regarding prof, because he has focused on him for all day. Mentioned getting night protection from pr, which raised my eyebrows as I mentioned before.

Prof:
first wagon of the day but 1st two votes didn’t even look serious. Throughout the day my read on him has wavered multiple times from town mislynch to scummy, and back and forth. When I got to pgs 12-13, my read on him changed to tr. I can agree with what he & tchill brought up regarding koki, which is why I'll
VOTE: Kokichi

Siv: what further is suspect is how he read Azur’s rvs posting as awkward town. In rvs, isn’t the purpose supposed to be mostly if not completely fake?? Like if I claimed 1-shot commuter in rvs and voted myself in the 1st post of the game, that’s an rvs case. Bringing up that mafia used to bring up meta talk can be suspicious, yes, but it’s if they have recent meta, they can post about that to manipulate. I don’t even have any recent meta, so Siv calling me mafia because of meta - suspicious. It looks he twisted my words. Out of thing air, he added me to his tr list, which I honestly have no clue why.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Performer »

*off topic:

"He was also really hard to put up with, and him and I had a blow out. Fights are uncomfortable, even if it isn't face-to face. It also makes the game awkward. "
Yeah I know what you mean. In my early days here a few years back, when I was still relatively new, I had a few very bad tunnels going on against certain slots, and a few of those interactions ended up just plain ridiculous by the end of the game. Ever since then, I've gotten better at treating this moreso as a friendly game, hence my profile.
---

"but I don't mind wagoning him for the sake of a wagon"
Wagoning is good.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Performer »

Hey all, been busy yesterday. Today and tomorrow will be fairly busy as well (tomorrow is a cousin's graduation). Will have to catch up later, hopefully by Friday at latest.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 319, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 301, Tchill13 wrote:Kokichi fits into the "just push one read forever" scum category though...
This also fits into posturing category but what do I know
In post 320, Kokichi Oma wrote:Ok I'm day cop. I have a guilty on profil
In post 323, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: profii

that'd be too stupid for scum d1. waaaay too stupid. trading a townie for scum is fine especially day 1. So now either profii or kokichi is scum. I can't see kokichi being that stupid as scum.
In post 324, profii wrote:Tchill

There is mod declared no cops. It was a joke by koki
test
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Performer »

Well damn. didn't use that function correctly...ugh
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:48 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 490, Performer wrote:
In post 319, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 301, Tchill13 wrote:Kokichi fits into the "just push one read forever" scum category though...
This also fits into posturing category but what do I know
In post 320, Kokichi Oma wrote:Ok I'm day cop. I have a guilty on profil
In post 323, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: profii

that'd be too stupid for scum d1. waaaay too stupid. trading a townie for scum is fine especially day 1. So now either profii or kokichi is scum. I can't see kokichi being that stupid as scum.
In post 324, profii wrote:Tchill

There is mod declared no cops. It was a joke by koki
test
1st quote - how that fits as posturing makes no sense to me. I agree with chill and prof about pushing one read all day. It's one of the oldest tricks in the book, to push one read forever.

2nd quote boggles me on a related note, why chill said that koki wouldn't do that as scum. Benefit of the doubt? Hm.

3rd quote - Day Cop wth? No.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:50 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 489, Morality wrote:I’m willing to begin a town block with me in it
Who is this guy? Is he an alt?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:57 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 329, Kokichi Oma wrote:Tbh idc. I joined this game for one person and they are likely being replaced out anyway. Profil is obvious scum by the way.
:facepalm:
In post 331, the worst wrote:I am a day cup
VOTE: Kokichi L-1 but he usually seems to squirm harder as scum
First you said he's annoying if he's town...then you say he squirms harder as scum.... I don't even know where to begin here, but it sure is confusing.
In post 334, LuckyOtter wrote:I feel like koki is an easy lynch and performer took the bait. Koki reads to me like unhelpful town.
--
Performer, my question in 170: You said you didn't understand the profii wagon, and that tw 'and others' were on the wagon for no reason, then you voted tw. So the question is why tw and not one of the others (specifically, unabombah, who joined the profii wagon after tw and before your vote)? I don't see that answer anywhere so if you can point it out, do so. All I can see is that you said that you didn't like tw's posts. Your only read of Una so far is in 311.

Also, "Wagoning is good" (315). What? You voted tw just because he was on a wagon you didn't understand.
--
Koki, do you have reads on anyone else? If you really are convinced profii is scum, who would be likely partners?
I'm saying wagoning helps push things forward. Regarding tw, I explained in my 311 readslist about that slot. My only mention of una is in my readslist yes, he's been roughly as forgettable as yeasayer - both of which aren't in my townreads.
In post 337, Azurit wrote:
In post 316, SIV36 wrote:
In post 311, Performer wrote:
Siv: what further is suspect is how he read Azur’s rvs posting as awkward town. In rvs, isn’t the purpose supposed to be mostly if not completely fake??
She was playing strange because she went right into serious interrogations right from the day started. But then Azurit was questioned about that, she stated that she was used to playing mafia games where the days are actually just one real day. I believed this when I read it.
In this case you should read me as null, don't you? What you explained is not a reason to town read me, it's an reason not to scum read me.

In post 334, LuckyOtter wrote:I feel like koki is an easy lynch and performer took the bait. Koki reads to me like unhelpful town.
Why do you think Koki is unhelpful?
And why is being unhelpful a town indication?

@Performer: At the moment I don't have a readslist. It feels like many people have reads based on comparison to other games and it is hard to say who is right and who is wrong. But maybe you can question me about something, that I can answer without background informations from other games.
In post 344, MariaR wrote:Is it bad I dislike how quickly people pussied out of that wagon when it hit l-1
In post 345, profii wrote:
In post 344, MariaR wrote:Is it bad I dislike how quickly people pussied out of that wagon when it hit l-1
Is it bad that I dislike how Azurit provided a fairly comprehensive read list and managed to miss out the worst
It's very odd that people dropped the koki wagon so quick.
Also Azur, you said you didn't have a readslist...didn't that mean you have no reads? But in the same page, you suddenly provided actual reads.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:00 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 362, Tchill13 wrote:Typical day 1. Nobody wants to lynch anybody lol.
That's not true.
I feel like I'm always one of the few who enjoys wagons and lynching, in every game. Not prematurely, of course.
In post 363, the worst wrote:
In post 311, Performer wrote:Worst: he voted prof, he spoke of checking my meta, later says this is his iconic townplay meta in the way he's been posting. All that meta talk just doesn’t sound townie, when combined with his pg 12 interactions with prof & mari (he still has a tr on mari). His continued vote on me is still mystifying, and not in a good way. Yet his scummy behavior to me, I wondered - is this too scummy to be scum? I considered that but no, my read is the same on him. I don't believe this is a case of that slot being too scummy to be scum. What's worrisome to me is nobody seems to believes me, but I don't like sitting my vote on a slot for this long when there are other productive cases. Mentioning the wagoning on koki by saying he doesn't want to go that route because he can get very annoying if town... what in the world? That just isn't a good reason.
most of this is wrong
none of it is AI
the fuck Performer?
:igmeou:
?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Performer »

In post 420, MariaR wrote:okie glad we got something out of this.
Although I think this is the part where you're suppose to blacklist me B)

I'm gonna go get my hair done I want to see more posting from Dunnstral

Atm Yea>Siv>Ruby are my top 3 tr's
Tchi>Kokichi>Pro scum reads although the way they're acting I doubt that's the team
Pedit: Can I comment :wink:
Probably the most alarming of the trs is yeasayer. Why??
In post 425, Tchill13 wrote:I'd have to say

Kokichi, ruby, profii, performer.

That'd be my lynch list from greatest to least.

Now why is kokichi town?
Why?...
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Performer »

@una wait a minute...Boon is here? As in Boonskies?
your wall posts are fairly difficult to unravel :?

VOTE: Dunnstral
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Performer »

@worst voted due to my post 311. una's wall posts make it harder for me to sort him, which doesn't improve my read on him. So my read on him stays the same.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:31 am

Post by Performer »

Didn't expect the game to last so long into d7. Great work, una!
Chill & I got super unlucky. This is the most quickhammer town on d1 that I've ever seen.
How was dunn n3 vig? Didn't he shoot prof on n1?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:06 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1309, schadd_ wrote:profii died n1 due to being weak and visiting tchill

weak means that if you successfully target non-town you die

profii did a good job of signalling who he was gnna hit
Ohhh no wonder.

Also, I'd join your micro if it wasn't for a massive trip I have next month. Thanks though shad. I have gotten a developing interest for the micro queue. A lot of interesting type of games there, they seem to move fast, and seem less stressful too. I plan to join at least 1 of those in mid Sept.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Performer »

In post 1322, the worst wrote:performer calling for my death repeatedly both makes me happy and hurts my feelings
Hehe
In post 1323, UnaBombaH wrote:Thanks for modding schadd_!

I'm sorry for my teammates for landing short after everything that happened - I'm legit suffering from mafia-fatigue.
I think I rolled scum three games in a row in the last three games I decided I'd play before I'll take a short break from the game! :lol:
Yeah I know what you mean!
In post 1324, UnaBombaH wrote:I just realized that avatar is familiar..is performer vonflare?
He gave me this avatar to use, but I am not vonflare just to be clear lol.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”