mini 2013: the chorus of i'll call b4 i cum mafia (all done)

SIV36
SIV36
Goon
SIV36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by SIV36 »

I have MariaR for a townread. It seems weird for a mafia to vote someone, and then change their mind and vote someone else right after. But then, she does have a lot more experience than I. She can probably easily fool me.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Thu May 31, 2018 9:58 pm

Post by profii »

In post 174, SIV36 wrote:
In post 150, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 127, SIV36 wrote:
In post 123, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 31, SIV36 wrote:VOTE: profii

Interaction between profii and azurit seemed a little contrived to me, but I won't go too hard on that. Random voting for being bad dog.
In post 108, SIV36 wrote:
The heat on profii is interesting but I don't know what to make of it.
"Here is a thing that is happening that I'm a part of, and I shan't say any more about it."

Want to go ahead and make something out of the L-2 wagon that you're on?
It was mostly an RVS vote. I had little foresight it would balloon into an L-2 wagon.
I asked you to comment on the wagon you were on. Instead, you try to downplay your participation in the wagon.

Then, you briefly switch your vote to Koki with faulty reasoning, and immediately after that falls apart...
In post 138, SIV36 wrote:Sorry Koki.

VOTE: profii

L-2 !!
So
now
can you make something out of the wagon that you're on?
Why are you so hooked on me? I thought I usually could understand peope going through confirmation bias (I get it real bad too), but the way your wrangling with me is mystifying.

When you ask "Want to go ahead and make something of the wagon you're on!?", I picked up that you implicitly meant that you strongly believe profii is innocent, and that I'm a bad wolf trying to take him down. How can you be so sure of someone's role? And what is it about me in particular that your having a hard time with?

From my position, everyone is nebulous. I have no idea where to start in getting answers yet. I put my vote on profii because putting pressure on someone is a good thing.
I think Otter made a good point and SIV didn't make a good retort here.

post 127 is acceptable given that SIV cannot predict the future. However 174 seems to come across as 'IDK random pressure' and hoping the pressure being applied from LuckyOtter might go away - I think we are a bit beyond RVS now.

I don't read it as Lucky saying "I think profii is inno, why are you voting" - more as - "we don't know who is guilty, so why profii more than anyone else" - as I say, we are past RVS so I was expecting more than 'random pressure'

I think my vote is in the right place here. (Im on SIV)
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:33 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

In post 174, SIV36 wrote:
Why are you so hooked on me? I thought I usually could understand peope going through confirmation bias (I get it real bad too), but
the way your wrangling with me is mystifying.

When you ask "Want to go ahead and make something of the wagon you're on!?", I picked up that you implicitly meant that you strongly believe profii is innocent, and that I'm a bad wolf trying to take him down. How can you be so sure of someone's role? And what is it about me in particular that your having a hard time with?

From my position, everyone is nebulous. I have no idea where to start in getting answers yet.
I put my vote on profii because putting pressure on someone is a good thing.
Why is it mystifying that I should keep putting pressure on you? Is that not what you're doing with profii? (I have a question about that... put a pin in that thought)

Here's a summary of why I'm 'hooked' on you:
- You vote profii with a semi-serious mostly random vote (31). Fine. You are asked to elaborate. You do (108), great. This makes sense as an early vote.

- But then you say "The heat on profii is interesting but I don't know what to make of it." (108). This is a strange comment. It feels like you feel forced to acknowledge that you are now on a bandwagon, but you don't want to have to take a real stance on it. So I ask you to elaborate on the wagon you're on (maybe with too much snark--sorry)

- You defend your vote instead of explaining why you think the wagon is interesting (127)

- After a brief vote on Koki, you're back on profii with no reasoning (138), and this is super problematic. Now, your sort-of-serious-but-mostly-random vote is an L-2 vote, which warrants some kind of explanation, don't you think? Apparently not, as you are 'mystified' that I should be questioning you.

- Meanwhile, your explanation for your vote is that "putting pressure on someone is a good thing." I obviously do not disagree, which is why I'm questioning you. But that's just it--my idea of a pressure vote is to get information out of someone (and it has been hard to get information out of you, which is why I think you're scummy). So here is my new question for you:

Since you've placed your L-2 vote on profii, has this revealed any information to you? If so, what? And if not, what is missing?
SIV36
SIV36
Goon
SIV36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:58 am

Post by SIV36 »

In post 177, LuckyOtter wrote:
- But then you say "The heat on profii is interesting but I don't know what to make of it." (108). This is a strange comment. It feels like you feel forced to acknowledge that you are now on a bandwagon, but you don't want to have to take a real stance on it.
You're reading too far into it. When I say proffii's reaction is interesting, I mean proffii's reaction was a little amusing. When I say "I don't know what to make of it", what I
really
mean is I don't know if it's alignment indicative. Saying I have to use the washroom doesn't imply that I hate baseball games
*(besides obvious context exceptions).

I am fully aware of being on the wagon. A dual personality didn't post while I was asleep. Even though it's not RVS anymore, it's still a tough game for me to take a stance on anything. Right now, I can't fully personify most of the players yet. Admittedly, I'm not that invested into this game as you are at this moment.
*(But just wait awhile. I will probably get more passionate later on)

In post 177, LuckyOtter wrote: Since you've placed your L-2 vote on profii, has this revealed any information to you? If so, what? And if not, what is missing?
Proffii said that he was confused about the wagon. Even though profii stated that he wasn't panicking, I picked up that he may have been. If proffii did panic, I'm curious about the intentions behind it. But as I said before, I can't really know if it's even alignment indicative.
SIV36
SIV36
Goon
SIV36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:01 am

Post by SIV36 »

Adding to my town-reads: MariaR, LuckyOtter.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:17 am

Post by profii »

That’s seems ok to me for now, at least ok enough to move vote

If I was bothered by the wagon I’d be harassing people a lot more - saying that, I still have no idea why I’m up at l-2 so I think someone is scum on wagon

VOTE: UnaBombah
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Performer »

In post 175, SIV36 wrote:I have MariaR for a townread. It seems weird for a mafia to vote someone, and then change their mind and vote someone else right after. But then, she does have a lot more experience than I. She can probably easily fool me.
Anyone can change their mind, of any faction though. I don't think it's AI in itself. We have to look at the progression of it. I don't see how Maria's change to Dunn from Siv on the obvious page, looks like it's town motivated.

@worst lol. If we 3 are scum, we must have encrypted daytalk too then. Because that would be the cherry on top. :lol:
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:35 am

Post by Performer »

The interaction between lucky and siv is pretty convincing on pgs 7-8, so VOTE: Siv
I still don't have a good enough read on Mari and definitely not a tr based on her ISO, so the tr on Mari doesn't sound town motivated either.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:08 am

Post by MariaR »

Just because you don't understand someone doesn't mean the action is scummy.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:21 am

Post by the worst »

In post 181, Performer wrote:@worst lol. If we 3 are scum, we must have encrypted daytalk too then. Because that would be the cherry on top.
oh ye?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:22 am

Post by the worst »

VOTE: Performer

Maria are we finally town together?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:58 am

Post by MariaR »

no
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Ruby Red »

1 sec time to solve this game
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:04 am

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 83, profii wrote:something weird is going on with me flying up to l-1 - I have no idea how that has even happened, so I'll be voting someone on my wagon I think.
wolfy??
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:07 am

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 108, SIV36 wrote:I was just thinking that if mafia were to start the game conversing with each other in the public thread, they might make a serious attempt at pointing the fingers at each other very early to dispel coinciding suspicion on both of them. The interaction kicking off with azurit and proffii (so early in RVS) seemed like it was geared by that possible motive.
this is probs town
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:08 am

Post by Ruby Red »

i'm pretty sure unab is actually a wolf
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:10 am

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 123, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 31, SIV36 wrote:VOTE: profii

Interaction between profii and azurit seemed a little contrived to me, but I won't go too hard on that. Random voting for being bad dog.
In post 108, SIV36 wrote:
The heat on profii is interesting but I don't know what to make of it.
"Here is a thing that is happening that I'm a part of, and I shan't say any more about it."

Want to go ahead and make something out of the L-2 wagon that you're on?

--

Mod, has yeasayer confirmed?
I'm curious if they confirmed and are lurking, or legit absent.
meh actually this is a good point

townread on siv rescinded i guess
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:12 am

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 147, yeasayer wrote:
In post 13, Azurit wrote:And why don't you try to make anything happen?
i (no offense) really hate every single thing about this post. will circle back to it later but need to touch on something else first.

on first read and after looking strictly at their content (particularly the stuff just before koki's initial comment and vote, all of which i'm assuming must've contributed to an idea about his play that i don't fully understand), i don't really get the read kokichi had on profil either. @koki, enlighten me if you'd please. after continuing on, i get the feeling you were just sort of baiting him for a reaction but in case you weren't and this is entirely earnest, i'd like to see where you're coming from.

in the meantime, VOTE: Azurit. their initial posts came across as very noncommittal to me and seemed like somebody trying to present themselves as participating while doing the bare minimum, albeit very awkwardly.
you can be town for now
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:14 am

Post by Ruby Red »

In post 154, MariaR wrote:
In post 115, Dunnstral wrote:I can explain my thoughts more accuratly, if anybody is intrested.
Don't know why you should feel the need to ask this for approval instead of just saying it
missing thread context from not reading is +rand wolf indicative
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Ruby Red »

wtf why does like half of this game look like scum

is this multiball
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:19 am

Post by Ruby Red »

wolf poe:
{UnaBombaH, Tchill13, Dunnstral, Performer, SIV36, Kokichi Oma}

VOTE: unabombah
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:20 am

Post by MariaR »

oh shit I have to read ruby's posts now NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Ruby Red
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Ruby Red
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Ruby Red »

you don't need to read them, just look for the votes and then sheep them and that's good with me
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll read this later. Sad everyone is unvoting scum
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
SIV36
SIV36
Goon
SIV36
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by SIV36 »

UNVOTE:

:eek:

~everyone gasp!~

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”