Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Tchill
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I like how you are trying to convince others to vote/build an oath wagon b4 u lay down ur vote. Much conviction.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like everything tchill posts makes my skin crawl.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1184, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1183, Nero Cain wrote:like everything tchill posts makes my skin crawl.
why am i scum?
b/c u rolled scum. duh
In post 1186, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1184, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1183, Nero Cain wrote:like everything tchill posts makes my skin crawl.
why am i scum?
you can't answer it because im not scum.
I mean, even if I was scum (as you kinda imply here) you don't think I could make a false case on you? And if you think I'm just mistaken town then I'm not sure why you'd think I couldn't case u/have reasons to vote. Like this half-baked reactionary stuff only makes me think you are scum.

FTR, I think his buddy (or buddies, since it used to be standard 3 scum but it might be 2 now or did it go back to 3?) is in Crazy, Osuka and TW

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1201 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the absence of a case=//=your alignment and it's laughable that you think that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hey tchill, I'll vote oath tomorrow if you flip town. deal?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1205, Tchill13 wrote:i think you're full of it and you can't give me reasons im scum.
whats my alignment?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I doubt I can get a tchill lynch tomorrow by myself but I'd begrudgingly agree to this plan of attack if we just can't get tchill lynched today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1220, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1218, Oath wrote:I want everyone to weigh in on my proposal- I'm dead serious. I want TChill gone because we'll never win if you guys aren't interested in lynching him. He's scum, it's obvious.
IF I WAS SCUM IT'S NOT OBVIOUS. YOU COULDN'T EVEN GET THREE VOTES ON ME DAY 1.

You're full of it. You have been the whole game.
Oath thinks you are super-obvious scum. Just b/c others don't agree doesn't mean her POV is incorrect.

These are the reactionary ravings of flailing scum that's desperately trying to throw things against the wall and hope they stick.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1229, Oath wrote:honestly I was attracted to you because you're smart,
:wink:

better get dem digits chill.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm a broken record-Tchill 2018

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1230, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1227, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1220, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1218, Oath wrote:I want everyone to weigh in on my proposal- I'm dead serious. I want TChill gone because we'll never win if you guys aren't interested in lynching him. He's scum, it's obvious.
IF I WAS SCUM IT'S NOT OBVIOUS. YOU COULDN'T EVEN GET THREE VOTES ON ME DAY 1.

You're full of it. You have been the whole game.
Oath thinks you are super-obvious scum. Just b/c others don't agree doesn't mean her POV is incorrect.

These are the reactionary ravings of flailing scum that's desperately trying to throw things against the wall and hope they stick.
You caught me. I'm basic af scum... Such an ignorant read Nero Cain. So lazy....

Just because others don't agree doesn't mean I AM scum. Such a weak case. I thought you'd do better than that garbage when you said you could make a fake case.
I mean this isn't really a "case" and I never said it was. Sure, I *could* take this reason and hang my hat on it b/c it
DOES
reinforce my belief that you are scum but I mean, come on....you're so panicked after two votes on you that you feel the need to react and discredit. It's disgusting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ppl get REALLY offended when you call them scum-regardless of alignment. Its a maturity thing and depends on the playerlist I guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you taking two unrealated posts and ???? @ me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

That's some really bad discrediting. So Oath didn't have a guilty on tchill d1 she (and I) can still scum read his scummy play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what are his "town" posts?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1253, Krazy wrote:From the perspective of pure statistics, though, I maintain that we are more likely to hit mafia outside the tchill/oath duo than we are inside it.
I mean sure but that's just ignoring content and sidelining.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1267, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1261, Nero Cain wrote:what are his "town" posts?
where's my case?
I just like to watch you sweat.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1259, Tchill13 wrote:whats my motivation as town to keep oath in the game if i believe she's town?

I have much more to lose as town if i never lynch her and she's scum opposed to lynching her and she's town. I can work with players that will work with me. I can justify my actions here.

Oath can't, as either alignment.
I have no clue what this is. She's death tunneling you and you have to get her lynched/killed. "If I'm scum why didn't I kill her last night?!" sure, its WIFOM but getting your biggest opponent nightkilled possibly brings heat on you. You don't believe she's town so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think you know what that means. Me being lazy and not writting out a full list of reasons for why I believe that you are scum doesn't mean I'm ignoring content or sitting on the sidelines.
In post 1280, osuka wrote:
In post 1269, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1267, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1261, Nero Cain wrote:what are his "town" posts?
where's my case?
I just like to watch you sweat.
if this is your case, it's pretty shit and you just highlighted that
I never knew that. The save Tchill movement is in full effect now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1283, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1274, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1259, Tchill13 wrote:whats my motivation as town to keep oath in the game if i believe she's town?

I have much more to lose as town if i never lynch her and she's scum opposed to lynching her and she's town. I can work with players that will work with me. I can justify my actions here.

I have no clue what this is. She's death tunneling you and you have to get her lynched/killed. "If I'm scum why didn't I kill her last night?!" sure, its WIFOM but getting your biggest opponent nightkilled possibly brings heat on you. You don't believe she's town so...
I never said that about not killing her last night? why are you making arguments for me that you can easily discredit?

Why do i have to get her lynched or killed if she's death tunneling me and i'm town?
but what if you aren't town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1289, osuka wrote:oh nero you've mistaken yourself

this isn't the save tchill movement, this is the stop shit pushes movement

if you're confusing the two so easily that might say something about your push
Isn't attempting to discredit a case (that I haven't even posted!) one in the same?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean its a pretty pointed question and it doesn't seem to have much relevance. You each think each other are scum. This whole "why would I do this as town?" is just you trying to enforce the idea that you the only reason that you are tunneling her is b/c you are town that just thinks she's scum while asking us to ignore that a scum you would want her dead just as much (and even more) as scum. The next question from you will be "y didn't I nk her?!?" And that's just WIFOM, of course.

apparently now you think she's town? This needs to die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1316 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1309, Tchill13 wrote:What benefit do i have from keeping oath in the game if im town and i think she's town?
You are (or were) trying to lynch her! That pretty much invalidates your question. Also a town you has no ability to get rid of her (well aside from like a vig) Asking pointless questions isn't being helpful or making me not want to watch u swing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1314, Tchill13 wrote:Tell me why as town i would want to keep her alive if i thought she was town?
you didn't think she was town up until recently and it's not something I believe that you believe. I do not see why you think this question has any relevance.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Tchill was scumreading Oath and now he's apparently not. I think he's trying to argue that he has to be town b/c he's town reading Oath or something. I'm not really sure. FMPOV, he tried to get Oath lynched and when he couldn't he changed his tune.

Don't replace out Serg. Help me lynch tchill.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1321, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1316, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1309, Tchill13 wrote:What benefit do i have from keeping oath in the game if im town and i think she's town?
You are (or were) trying to lynch her! That pretty much invalidates your question. Also a town you has no ability to get rid of her (well aside from like a vig) Asking pointless questions isn't being helpful or making me not want to watch u swing.
its not pointless YOU CANT ANSWER IT. YOU CANT DIFFERENTIATE WHY SEPERATE ALIGNMENTS WOULD WANT THAT. ITS NAI.

be the better man. answer a question that to you has no vailidation. you can't answer it.
but see, that's not even what happened in the thread, Your question is invalid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1325, Sergtacos wrote:help you lynch tchill, why?
b/c he's scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c it's not. You voted her right out of the gate and you want her dead so your question of "What benefit do i have from keeping oath in the game if im town and i think she's town?" doesn't really make any sense but I guess now you are claiming that you think she's town just bad town and she should be lynched b/c she wants to lynch you? I get your point now. Like I'm obviously going to say "if you are town and want to lynch town and that's bad town play." and I think you are going for something like "Well town me would want a bad town player gone and a scum me would also want her lynched. Its NAI and you can't use it against me! mwhahahaha!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like there's a shit ton of scum motivation in being useless with your vote and trying to lynch "bad town". Who is scum, tchill?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

all I'm asking for is 2 or 3 names. Y is that so hard?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, i think I'll just lynch you instead.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

?????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

the one about town you wanting to keep or not keep oath? Its obviously pointed but I feel I've successfully addressed it. I think you are trying to argue that a town you would want an (IYO) bad town gone and thus your push on Oath isn't scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #34) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, I get that you are trying to push that your push is NAI and if I tilt my head the exact right way I could see that. My problem is that you not pushing your scumreads (or even naming them!) does
NOT
make sense from a town POV. If today boils down to a question of "which bad town do we lynch?" then I'm obviously picking you. I await your response which boils down to "*whine* but the reasons you think I'm scum are NAI!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #35) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Sorry, I have a hard time keeping track of your read on Oath with all the flip-flopping that you are doing. Who else is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1375, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1202, Nero Cain wrote:hey tchill, I'll vote oath tomorrow if you flip town. deal?
why do you think oath and tchill are SvS
I guess to be fair I never outright said its TvS but you know what? I think it is. Like tchill is scum for a multitude of reasons which I haven't really gotten into yet and I have a tendency to think that players that think the same as me are the same alignment as me. I'm town thus Oath is town. Obviously, that same strategy can fool me but the proof will be in tchills flip. If/when tchill flips scum its very likely to me that the people that wanted him dead are town. Sure, bussing/distancing happens so it's not an exact science or anything but I'd bet a large sum of money that Oath is town via tchill scum slip. My post above was more about goading tchill into putting his money where his mouth was than me believing that if Tchill did flip town it meant Oath is scum. I'm not sure if you were just confused or if this was a misrep.

At any rate, would you like to talk about our differing tchill reads?
In post 1397, Oath wrote:Mumble is actually a garbage vote - we can agree there.
^
its a scum lead counterwagon. What did you expect?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1422 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, its not like thats strongly worded bias bullshit or anything. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I disagree.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hmmm...that chainsaw attack

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1430, Boris wrote:still Nero's handling of their 1v1 kinda creeps me out
y?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

how do you get that like at all? I'm voting tchill and calling him scum so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, your reason for voting me doesn't even match up with the game thread. Both of your votes today have been against the ppl that want tchill dead and that stinks.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1440 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1445 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes 2 both

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

?????

like why do you need that spelled out for you?

I'm claiming town cop.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1452 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do I have to keep repeating things to you and Boris? I have a guilty on Tchill and he needs to be lynched today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im dying tonight as soon as tchill flips scum. Lych Krazy tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1458, Tchill13 wrote:Don't lynch Krazy or osuka.
translation. Don't lynch my scumbuddies.
In post 1459, Tchill13 wrote:Nero said he could provide a fake case as scum. Why would a town cop who has a guilty even say that?
context needed.

You were saying that I
COULDN'T
write up a case on you. I was saying that, regardless of alignment, that that's not true. This had nothing to do with my quilty but I appreciate that you are trying to frame it as such to wiggle out of the lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1462, ofrhz wrote:Why lynch Krazy Nero

Can you post a reads list

Pedit: Tchill is at L-1 I think
I think Krazy is a tchill scumbuddy and the Mumble wagon was an attempt to save him.

I think all 2 or 3 scum will be in

Tchill13
ofrhz
Boris
osuka
Krazy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1472, Krazy wrote:In the scenario that I am mislynched tomorrow, who do you think is most likely out of ohrhz, boris, and osuka?

You would rule out the possibility that I'm right on Mumble and that his non-committal support of the wagon was a weak bus?
osuka i think. I mean maybe it just flew way way over my head but I didn't really get the whole point that tchill was trying to make about him being town and wanting a town Oath lynched. And my feeling there was "this is scumtheatre". But at the same time I really didn't like Worst's and tchills buddy play and how the each hoped each other were town this game. That comes from town never. If I didn't have a guilty, about the only thing that tchill has said is that if him and oath were TvT scum would
NOT
want to resolve his and oath 1-1 and I initially saw your mumble push and talk about not lyinching in the two b/c of statistics as a way to not resolve it and/or not lynch tchill. At any rate, I think the mumble case is bad regardless of your alignment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1476, Tchill13 wrote:Why would you even try to make sense of me proving I'd want oath lynched as town even if he was town IF YOU ALREADY HAD A GUILTY ON ME?
I mean, I was just countering your argument that I was incapable of making a case on you. It's not hard regardless of alignment. It had nothing to do with the guilty but I appreciate the effort you are putting in to try to poke holes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1478, Tchill13 wrote:This doesn't seem to be the case.
????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

?????

you can't have it both ways. You are simultaneously arguing that I should have outted myself while also arguing that I should not have outted myself and nearly argued for your lynch.

If you were town and you believed that I was scum why would you not vote me right away?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I had been arguing for your lynch and then just got tired of it especially with a Mumble counter wagon popping up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Didn't you just say we should flip you because it nets 2 scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1497 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c im bad

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@ ofrhz

ignoring the guilty, why were you town reading both tchill and oath?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1498, Tchill13 wrote:You never did.
that's not true at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have lots of them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, I'd be done with having the others check in b4 we lynch tchill though what meaningful reactions we'll get are prob none?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1531, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1274, Nero Cain wrote:

Refusal to take a stance on oath.
????

It's not like you were asking me her alignment and I've said I think she's town. But the post you are quoting has 0% to do with what I think of Oath. Are you just randomly quoting things and then saying something manipulative to frame said post? b/c that's what it seems like.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1471, Nero Cain wrote:I think all 2 or 3 scum will be in

Tchill13
ofrhz
Boris
osuka
Krazy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1538, Tchill13 wrote:OK you took more effort to discredit that post than any other post before you outted your guilty.

You realize that right?
ummmmmm ok.....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I have questions and things that I want to ask and have answered b4 we end the day so I am going to unvote and urge ppl not to vote until I'm rdy. And I'll do all my questions etc. after dinner.

unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you think oath is town despite trying to lynch them and lied to me when I asked if you had a town read on them? man ur scum play sucks

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #66) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not. Just showing the amount of your crazy and being sympathetic that your team had to deal with you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or I can sit down and eat dinner and spend time with my family like I said I was going to do you bunch of fucking nazis.

I don't really like Oath trying to rush the lynch and then paint me as a tchill buddy. Tchills case on Oath was absolutely terrible and his constantly flipping read and the quick and opportunistic hop onto Mumble makes sense as distancing.

I'm clearly trying to milk this day and use what little time I have left. I doubt anything I ask or say may have that much of an impact but I wanted to try and figure out tchill buddy(ies?) all this "Nero is stalling, Nero unvoted for a bad reason" is pure and utter crap.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1568, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1563, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 1558, Nero Cain wrote:you think oath is town despite trying to lynch them and lied to me when I asked if you had a town read on them? man ur scum play sucks
Are you sad that you've actually made one of the worst scum plays I've ever seen?
Also is this a scum claim?
I'm clearly being facetious you annoying little twat.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1631, Oath wrote:You don't have to call us names, Nero.

I just want to know what these questions are that you keep not asking.
shut up Eva Braun.

I asked ofrhz what I wanted to ask her and I had wanted to see what Mumble's reaction to his case was. That's all that was on the top of my head and like I said I wanted to milk the day and maybe I'd have some other interesting questions or insights but fuck it. You guys want a lynch so bad and tchill is just an annoying little kid. Though, tbf, he's a little better than jake from state farm.

vote:tchill

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

scum is prob tchill, oath and osuka anyways.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (isolation #72) » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

all I hear is whine, man.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Hi there, I'm a vanilla townie. Yes, you read that right. At the beginning of d2 I legit believed that Tchill was scum. By the middle of the day I had come to the conclusion that Tchill was a toxic sludge ball and needed to go regardless of his alignment though I still believed that he was scum. I had no clue he was doing a gambit. Maybe in hindsight, I should have realized that actual scum wouldn't have been so wishy-washy and open to criticism. Or maybe he was just playing poorly and the "I WUZ GAMBITING!" was just an excuse, who cares though right?

By this point, I had become so fed up with tchill that I considered replacing out but the game already suffered from so many replace out/flakes that I felt like doing so would have been unfair to town and Espy. So when Schill asked if I had a guilty on him I said yes since I was just tired of him, I was confident he was scum, and he
NEEDED
to go for town to have a chance. It was generally bad play from me and I realize that. I'm sure that I'll get blamed for a town loss and all but meh. I did, however, start to doubt that he was scum and was going to come clean with my "gambit" (hence the unvote) but then he (and Oath) started with this "he's stalling" shit and I was like "fuck that noise!

If ultimately you decide that the WIFOM that I present is to much to bear and I get lynched then fine, it's mostly my fault anyways but rushing my lynch and not spending time talking about other things (or at least hearing me out) only benefits scum. I guess the silver lining here is tchill is gone (thank god!) and you'll know my reads are genuine (assuming I get lynched).

I'm generally of the belief that Oath vs. Tchill was TvT and scum had no intention of resolving said distraction and sitting on the sidelines. I'm leaning
Krazy, Osuka, ofrhz.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

osuka, in our last game I tunneled you until you were lynched and you were scum. I'd say I'm pretty good at reading you and I'm not really understanding why a town you would blatantly lie like that but then again you aren't town are you? :lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1647, osuka wrote:Nero, that was hands down one of the worst
town plays
I have ever seen
ITT Osuka knows that I'm not scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1649, Oath wrote:even TChill saw that Nero was the first that needed to die having faked a guilty on him.
TBF, Tchill lashed out at anyone that was scum reading him/voting him and that's why he was only 1/3 right on the scumteam. Did you read my ? Any thoughts?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1656, Boris wrote:I'll reconsider your alignment when you flip green.
fixed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #78) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:30 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like here is my last game with osuka. He was scum and I lynched him.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=74913

Osuka gets called scum. "U CAN'T READ ME!" It's a lie and overcompensation.

Here is my post-1490 from the above game.
osuka is active lurking HARD. He keeps coming in and posting but there's never any conclusion, he doesn't push anywhere and he's not scumhunting.
This also accurately describes his play here. He's scum and who you guys
HAVE
to lynch tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #79) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Krazy is like lvl 4 scum. What he's doing doesn't seem "scummy" but he's not helping the town either, its misdirection. I don't know if I can accurately explain why he's scum but I'll try.

His use of math to "explain" why we shouldn't be lynching in tchill/Oath does nothing to but serve the scum team by keeping the Oath/Tchill distraction going. As long as that was ongoing it was distracting from any real scumhunting. I mean, on one hand it does make total sense but you know what it also does? It opens up the mislynch pool and not only that, it allows for him to go after much weaker inactive slots.

I know he said
In post 1605, Krazy wrote:that you made Nero basically throw as scum lol.
and he's voting me today-but that was expected. But I'd like for him to justify his scum read on me after (light? gives you plenty of leeway huh?) town reading me based on meta and outright questioning why I'd do this as scum.
In post 1503, Krazy wrote:So just breezing through some meta, this does not particularly strike me as Nero's scum play. For reference: viewtopic.php?t=75571&f=54&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
In post 1511, Krazy wrote:That's the only scenario that makes sense to me based on Nero's meta.
In post 1536, Krazy wrote:You were already a top wagon, why on earth would scum fakeclaim to kill you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #80) » Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: osuka

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

There are multiple scum in the game. , are all why I think Osuka is scum.

osuka is active lurking HARD. He keeps coming in and posting but there's never any conclusion, he doesn't push anywhere and he's not scumhunting.
I think that sums it up nicely.

What are your thoughts on both cases? Your thoughts on Krazy's case on you from yesterday?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

grrrr....
pls fix those links espy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I probably should have. I prob would have just been mislynched yesterday if had done so, huh? And Tchill would still be running around fucking up town which isn't a good thing either...

Who is scum?

(you have to say more than me)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Oath, can you unvote me for the time being? I'm not scum but your heart seems set on lynching me today and ok but this day phase should play out a little longer I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1673, Oath wrote:Also you're scum.
Why am I scum?
In post 1675, ofrhz wrote:
In post 1664, Mumble wrote:So Nero claimed a cop guilty on Tchill yesterday and had a WoT explanation for a day start post. Yeah...that's bad.

My only hesitance is why would scum do that knowing it would lead to their lynch the next day.
I kind of agree with this here
What do you think of my cases n Osuka and Krazy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^
Town reads me b/c he's scum that knows I'm town but votes me anyways so he can continue not scumhunting and doing lazy easy things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is scum? Why are you voting me if you town read me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thoughts on Osuka, Krazy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #89) » Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, that's not unexpected at all.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (isolation #90) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

That's a little immature, huh?
Krazy wrote: This scenario also includes me siding with scum against him in lylo
Krazy wrote:Today is kinda boring because there's 0% chance I vote anything other than Nero
that's fine. I can tell you with 100% accuracy that I'm not scum but from your POV I am-regardless of your alignment. But its a little sketchy to me that a supposed town you is just sitting there and twiddling your thumbs. Like even if you think I'm scum there two more scum that's not me. Of course, you have the catch-all "lurkers" (Mumble, I assume) that you'll push as my buddy and you'll push as the scum team after I flip town. There's so much more you could be doing today and you (and anyone) that's pushing one player at a time is either bad town or scum---which is everyone? but like seriously, ya'll 'bout to go into lylo with
ZERO
scum lynched and the time for pushing singular reads is over.

I'm basically a free mislynch right now so all scum has to do is sit on my wagon and can refuse to do nothing else today. Not all that dissimilar to you, Boris or Oath and kinda Osuka. Its lazy and scum motivated Sure, town can be bad but I'd be shocked if all 3 (or 4) of you are town. I think you (and Osuka) are the scummist from that group.

Scum already know I'm town and yea it's not all that impossible that Maria, or Mumble or Ofrhz town read me/don't vote me right away for town cred/buddy me but the above seems so so much simpler BUT OTOH-I'm likely to get lynched anyways so any non-push on me today is just setting up the all-important LYLO push tomorrow. I guess, gun to my head, I'd argue that the lions share of the scum are pushing my lynch.

I'd love to hear why Maria is town reading a guy that's doing shit all scumhunting. Makes me a little worried that there's an Osuka/Maria/??? scum team but then I didn't really feel like Serg was scummy. I'll have to meta dive at some point. Is his "but I'm not engaged" really enough of a reason to write him off as town that's not doing anything? I also don't really buy into that "I'm town reading Nero" and in a span of 8 minutes votes me and then walks back said town read.

Likewise, I'll review but I was thinking that this is more in line with TW's town game. Boris did kinda shit all d1 and his vote on me d2 seemed a little wonky. Like I did admit to having some doubts on Tchill later in the day but that was after Boris voted me so his seems more like a reason to vote for someone than actually hunting for scum. I guess it would line up with my feelings that Oath/Tchill was TvT and scum wanted to keep that distraction going and trying to lynch someone that wanted that distraction gone would accomplish that. Sell me more though.

Was not impressed with either tchills oath case or Krazys Mumble case but I'm going to look back over them both later.

It's going to written off as WIFOM but I really loathe playing scum and I'm super cautious as scum. I wouldn't do this unless I was town.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=60340
^
is a link to the only other time I have fakclaimed a guilty. I was town and lynched all the other scum. :)

let me leave you guys with a quote from garmr.
The fact you weren't punished for two anti town plays (outing the mason and the fake cop thing) was
because in the end enough townies were smart enough to let you live
townies
were
smart enough
how far this site has fallen.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #91) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1714, Boris wrote:it does make sense for such a shady slot to suicide bomb a townie who was generating half the game's content and strongarming others into generating the other 50% you feel?
Does it? How many times have you ever seen this happen? If so, links. b/c I don't think I ever have. But the question you need to ask isn't "would scum do this?" Its "would scum Nero do this.?"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #92) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Its also kinda buddying dead town wich is yucky.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

actually, no. No they would not.
COULD
they do it? Sure.
Would
they do it? 9 times out of 10, no. Scum generally avoid the spotlight and making waves. And like....why? Tchill isn't a threat to scum like ever (IME) and zero scum were lynched all scum needed were 2 mislynches and they win. I sacrificed myself to stop tchill from generating content. lololol Maybe Maria is right.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #94) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

fuck you, bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #95) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lets vote osuka.

(i know you are already on him but others)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1736 (isolation #96) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Even if that was so I'm atleast trying to figure out who is scum. Like, town isn't going to ever win a game if everyone sits there and doesn't scumhunt. And that's why you are scum. You just keep repeating that I can't read you despite my track record being pretty solid but I'm pretty sure that you are just you are just scum trying to discredit here and hoping that someone buys into this "Nero can't read me!".

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #97) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1737, osuka wrote:It’s hard to sort people if they don’t post and there’s more than a few lurkers this game
Sure but you aren't even sorting active players. You seem more like careful scum that's unwilling to agitate ppl and not willing to fake scumhunt.

In post 1738, Oath wrote:Why are people against lynching Nero again?
At some point, you'll have to move beyond this bad circular logic that "Nero faked a guilty=Nero scum." And there's still going to be two other scum so who are they and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (isolation #98) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1734, osuka wrote:otherwise, feel free to lose the game
This is also fear mongering. Like we'll just pretend that you are a mislynch, its MYLO and your lynch wouldn't end the game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #99) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1731, ofrhz wrote:last scum is one of maria, mumble or light ethos. though maria is kinda towny
I still maintain that Krazy's case on Mumble was trash and Krazy's play is exactly pro-town but I'm starting to wonder if
In post 1665, Mumble wrote:
In post 1663, Nero Cain wrote:
You just cased Krazy...why vote osuka?
is like a "why are you voting my buddy!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #100) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1678, osuka wrote:
In post 1653, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1647, osuka wrote:Nero, that was hands down one of the worst
town plays
I have ever seen
ITT Osuka knows that I'm not scum.
i don't know anything but i do think you're town. this just looks like a situation where you have your head so far up your ass that a play like that made sense to you
but Osuka slipped that I was town. Let's lynch him. Feel free to lynch me tomorrow if he's town but he's not so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #101) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero's being so mean to me b/c he thinks that someone that's not scumhunting is scum-Osuka 7/28/2018

pls die scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #102) » Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1238, Nero Cain wrote:ppl get REALLY offended when you call them scum-regardless of alignment. Its a maturity thing and depends on the playerlist I guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (isolation #103) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1770, MariaR wrote:A tpr?
he's fakeclaiming a town power role.

intent

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (isolation #104) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #105) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

prods on Light Ethos and Mumble plox

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #106) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, i'll vote your buddy then.

vote:Boris

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #107) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1797, Mumble wrote:
In post 1784, Nero Cain wrote:ok, i'll vote your buddy then.

vote:Boris
Self-preserving, or Boris is scum? I don't think I saw a stance from you on him.
A little of both. I'd never support my mislynch. I think Boris also makes some sense as an Osuka buddy so I'm going to lynch scum where I can. I agree the way he claimed was funky so that prob makes him scum. The only slight thing is that town assuredly has a investigate of some sort and I kinda hate the idea of lynching the only claimed investigate but I understand the reservations to mass claiming.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1813 (isolation #108) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1810, Mumble wrote:
In post 1805, MariaR wrote:
In post 1796, Mumble wrote:
In post 1779, MariaR wrote:An inno with masons?
Hmmmm
Pretty sure there was a recent normal game with masons and a cop. Not sure why that is curious to you.
has the review team really got that bad
The setup was pretty balanced. Link. Not sure why you are trying to discredit the possibility without knowing the setup.

Given no one else is partaking, could you talk to me about your switch back on to Boris and why he is scum?
This prob has maybe not much to do with the game and maybe more to do with site meta/revisionist meta? Like this is the second time (recently) I've been in a mini normal and I've heard the "there can't be a sane cop in a mini!" I don't know if this was ever actually a thing, was it a site meta-trend that I missed/didn't pick up on? I could see the NRG/mods say "two masons and a cop will confirm too many people!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #109) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who else is scum, boris?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #110) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1822, the worst wrote:this is actually actively frustrating as fuck and if I didn't luffle Espe to bits I'd be replacing the fuck out so I don't have to put up with this bullshit
rage ate from caught scum mad that he's caught
In post 1829, the worst wrote:I fucking knew I should have just ignored Tchill and cc'd on the spot. his fakeclaim was terrible and after like a little bit of shoddy appealing everyone magically thinks he's town?
the reason you didn't CC me is b/c you thought you could get my easy mislynch the next day.

In post 1830, the worst wrote:is there a reason to townread Nero other than WIFOMy "oh scum!Nero wouldn't claim there!!" nonsense or
is there a reason to scum read me besides my fakeclaim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #111) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I would ask how TW feels about lynching lurkerscum Osuka but he'll just ignore it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (isolation #112) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1851, the worst wrote:I'm scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #113) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1855, osuka wrote:
In post 1850, Nero Cain wrote:I would ask how TW feels about lynching lurkerscum Osuka but he'll just ignore it.
am i the ignorer in this statement?
What do you feel like this post accomplishes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (isolation #114) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I hardclaim mason with Garmr.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1870 (isolation #115) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 2:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

AH! Foiled again!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (isolation #116) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you guys? We should really be lynching osuka and then strongly considering a Maria lynch the next day.

guy is just sitting there doing shit all. Dude is coasting hard b/c he's scum that doesn't need to hunt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (isolation #117) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like dude is hard as eff to lynch if he was town scum would have been all over that mislynch wagon when I was pushing it earlier. He's scum and his team ain't bussing him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #118) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y does that even matter?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #119) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

bruh, I've been pushing osuka long before now.

Whats your read on him any why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1928 (isolation #120) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1925, osuka wrote:Everyone else let’s lynch nero
if you flip town I'll advocate for my own mislynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #121) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1925, osuka wrote:I think Nero and meme man are scum if the worsts claim is to be believed, and I think it is
Are you a parrot b/c you sure sound like one. Your sudden Nero/Meme man scum team AFTER TW pushed that is very go with the flow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #122) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda don't think Maria is an osuka scum bud, I mean its possible I guess but a misread is also possible I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1931 (isolation #123) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1927, the worst wrote:would check osuka tbh
He's scum and you'll die (if you are town) just help me lynch him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #124) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1878, Mumble wrote:
In post 1870, Nero Cain wrote:AH! Foiled again!
Maybe stop doing this. It doesn't help my read on you.
Yes, I'm scum that fakeclaimed mason when I knew there were two dead masons. Like is this for real? Could town actually be this dense?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (isolation #125) » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I want TW to be town b/c I was meta town reading him earlier but meme is right, his play as/if town has been poor. I could maybe understand his play from the perspective of a TPR not wanting to get shot but he was
NOT
being a threat to scum and why would he think scum would waste a night action on a non-threat?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (isolation #126) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but not all scum do that. And at the same time, you being useless and not sorting hasn't helped town at all and is all very plausible scum play but w/e, help me lynch our first scum in Osuka.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (isolation #127) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Garmr, talk to me about your read on Osuka?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #128) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1936, the worst wrote:I thought you'd be happy with me dying if I'm wrong about Osuka?
I feel like you are replying to something that I'm not saying. There are 3 options here. 1(. You are town that's wrong. 2(. You are scum buddies with him. 3(. You are scum that knows he's town. I'm ever so slightly leaning #1 and if you are just wrong town then it's not like I'd give two shits if you died but lynching him now vs. lynching someone else just so you can die makes like F all sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (isolation #129) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

DO IT! This is Ika all over again bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1950 (isolation #130) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1939, MariaR wrote:osuka I don't really get the sr's on that slot
how can anyone not see that as scum coasting. He's done shit all the entire fucking game. You were all like "it doesn't make sense for scum to be policy lynching." It absolutely fucking does. It gives him an out for mislynching me. You may see a lack of scum motivation in that but I see a lack of anything resembling town motivation or a town thought process.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1955 (isolation #131) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1954, the worst wrote:Still not sure I see scumsuka before scummememanemaeamnam
and they both can't be scum why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (isolation #132) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1951, osuka wrote:okay how about this, the hider can hide behind me tonight so nero will finally shut the fuck up about my slot being scum
Why should you be afforded this opportunity but I don't get it? Why do you think I or anyone should be town reading you?
then we can actually talk about the game because i honestly cant tell if he's scum or just really, really bad
Why does my push on you make you unable to talk about the game? What do you feel like would change overnight that suddenly gives you the ability to play that you didn't have the first three games days? This is also game over
IF
TW is town. A mislynch today, a scum NK and TW hiding behind you is 3 town deaths. There's no way that I or any town should be going along with your investigation unless we are talking no lynch today but you aren't b/c 3 town deaths=game over and that's what you are pushing for.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1958 (isolation #133) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

then I don't understand your post. I took it as you saying that meme would have to flip scum before you considered Osuka or that it was one or the other. Explain what you mean then.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #134) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but Osuka is fucking scum man. I'll happily vote Meme with you tomorrow if we can lynch scum today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (isolation #135) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1953, osuka wrote:i'm not really sorting people because the material recently has been some shit, so i cant really get a good feel for anyone
In post 1679, osuka wrote:i'm not super engaged
dude keeps giving excuses for why he's being a do-nothing lurksack. Its fucking scum and needs to die.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (isolation #136) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If he were too busy to play, as you seem to think, I'd expect a whole lot more actively trying to catchup and then hunting for scum. Of course, he has excuses for
WHY
he's not hunting (first he was not engaged and now he's saying that the gamestate is so shitty) and you buy that so all this is just circular logic/preference.

I kinda hate how you are asking me to explain his scummy ISO when you won't even take a look at his ISO. There's alot of fence sitting and light pokes but he's not pushing anyone.
In post 1680, osuka wrote:actually dude i had a post written up but lets go with this instead

VOTE: nero
and this vote is just OMGUSY go with the flow bullshit. Like he was literally calling his vote a policy vote, of course, he backtracked and said he was unsure later on, which is bullshit.
In post 1766, osuka wrote:something something Nero lunch isn’t gonna happen so let’s go with VOTE: boris
also very go with the flow.
In post 1783, osuka wrote:VOTE: nero
this is l-3

ill sheep boris for now but i'm not super trusting of that slot
hedge
In post 1925, osuka wrote:I think Nero and meme man are scum if the worsts claim is to be believed, and I think it is
doesn't call meme scum until worsts does.

You should look through his ISO and explain why he's town and if you can't do that you owe me a vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1965 (isolation #137) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1963, Garmr wrote:
In post 1956, Nero Cain wrote:Why does my push on you make you unable to talk about the game? What do you feel like would change overnight that suddenly gives you the ability to play that you didn't have the first three games days? This is also game over IF TW is town. A mislynch today, a scum NK and TW hiding behind you is 3 town deaths. There's no way that I or any town should be going along with your investigation unless we are talking no lynch today but you aren't b/c 3 town deaths=game over and that's what you are pushing for.
Since it won't be game over the info gained is worth the worsts death and if he hits scum that a guaranteed lynch. If he hits town we remove a mislynch from the pool.
Assuming that this was a 10/3 setup a mislynch today, a nightkill and TW's death (assuming TW's death and Osuka scum) is 3 town deaths and would put us is a 3/3 endgame. We'd have to NL if we are doing this dumb as fuck investigation just b/c half this town is afraid to lynch a scum lurker without a guilty.

I mean, am I the only one that feels like Osuka asking to be investigated is scummy as fuck?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #138) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

THIS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (isolation #139) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

IS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #140) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

KITTEN HERDING

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #141) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Words

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #142) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ANGRY WORDS!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (isolation #143) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Meme being scum would be nice since it would mean that I was right about Krazy earlier but then my feels say this is a wagon to save Osuka so my hopes of it being a scum lynch are pretty low. I would lukewarmly support this wagon if and only if a meme town flip is treated as an Osuka guilty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1998 (isolation #144) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I want Osuka,
AND ONLY OSUKA
, to explain why meme is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (isolation #145) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I kinda think its mumble and both O usernams.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (isolation #146) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

GET BACK ON OSUKA!
Let me pull a NY172 and lead this town the way it should be lead. i.e; tchill out of my way and dead scum. :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (isolation #147) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2008, meme man wrote:osuka is also probably S C C U M but he has not claimed S C C U M like the D U C C has so I want to L Y N C C the D U C C.
and you, stop being a stick in the mud. vote Osuka or I'll be perfectly fine with lynching you so town actually has a chance. Even if TW is scum there's still two other scum and it doesn't matter that much wich scum we lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (isolation #148) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like, I totes agree here that TW play sucks all sorts of dick and he's not pro-town at all. Maybe that's scum, idk. Maybe its just town with an over-inflated value of self-worth. I know the way he claimed was all kinds of bad and scum claiming PR is a thing but I don't really like the idea of lynching the only claimed town invest. Should we be talking mass claim here? I'd support a no lynch too with the death/investigate of TW/Osuka b/c apparently it takes a guilty for you guys to lynch scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #149) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

thoughts on massclaim, today or tomorrow?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #150) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

there won't be a tomorrow at the rate you idjits are not lynching ovscum Osuka.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2020 (isolation #151) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but IF TW is town and he dies while hiding behind scum then it'll be game over.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (isolation #152) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: no lynch

I think this the right thing to do for the day. Its the safest I guess incase TW is town and dies hiding tonight. If so it guarantees lylo. Scum better kill me tonight b/c I'll do nothing but shout for an Osuka lynch. He's still scum and I'll switch back over if we are going to get that done.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #153) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Your responses/pushback is fucking weak.

In post 1974, osuka wrote:things like these are the reason i can't take anything you say at face value in this game
In post 1956, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1951, osuka wrote:okay how about this, the hider can hide behind me tonight so nero will finally shut the fuck up about my slot being scum
Why should you be afforded this opportunity but I don't get it? Why do you think I or anyone should be town reading you?
then we can actually talk about the game because i honestly cant tell if he's scum or just really, really bad
Why does my push on you make you unable to talk about the game? What do you feel like would change overnight that suddenly gives you the ability to play that you didn't have the first three games days? This is also game over
IF
TW is town. A mislynch today, a scum NK and TW hiding behind you is 3 town deaths. There's no way that I or any town should be going along with your investigation unless we are talking no lynch today but you aren't b/c 3 town deaths=game over and that's what you are pushing for.
subtle misrep. i never said it was your push that has been stalling the game, that's your own conclusion - the reason being i don't think it's your push, I think it's the way you're pushing. see ate + sad attempt at a "compromise" below
In post 1960, Nero Cain wrote:but Osuka is fucking scum man. I'll happily vote Meme with you tomorrow if we can lynch scum today.
Like what the actual fuck is this? You literally say that you aren't talking about the game
because
. You are listing the reason why you are not talking about the game. Your "but its the way you are pushing me." is meaningless rubbish. I'm also not compromising, you are by far and away you are my top scum read and your whine about me using
AtE
and "compromising"
IS
AtE
and a lie.
In post 1977, osuka wrote:
In post 1954, the worst wrote:Still not sure I see scumsuka before scummememanemaeamnam
In post 1958, Nero Cain wrote:then I don't understand your post. I took it as you saying that meme would have to flip scum before you considered Osuka or that it was one or the other. Explain what you mean then.
another misrep, a little more obvious this time around. tw never said meme would have to flip scum

that first post had absolutely nothing even resembling anything approaching associative information
I'm asking what he's saying. Your continued cries of misrep and attempted discredit are scum indictive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2037 (isolation #154) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Worst, he's saying that your decision to hide behind a mason (I'm assuming that Lal was claimed by them) was a weak and useless decision and I agree with him wholeheartedly.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2039 (isolation #155) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why had you not crumbed a target? You basically wasted a nights worth of investigation.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (isolation #156) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Even if TW is scum so is Osuka, even if Meme is scum so is Asuka. The answer is to lynch Asuka. :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #157) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I know exactly what both of you are saying but you guys need to drop it and vote Osuka.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2051 (isolation #158) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

DROP IT!

vote osuka, meme.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #159) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2002, osuka wrote:comes in saying hes obvtown because he's replacing, then says both boris and I are scum, but only gives reasons for me being scum.

then, votes boris. first red flag here - most of the post feels like a smokescreen for the fact that he's trying to lynch boris, since that's a slot that's not nearly under as much fire as mine's been
it was so scummy that you failed to even talk about it. :/ Hell, you SHEEPED it. WTF! Of course, you have the built-in "I wasn't scumhunting" wich I fail to understand why anyone thinks that is town.
In post 2003, osuka wrote:then suggests boris, who had softed tpr, to claim - then suggests lynching the claimed tpr and a massclaim (?)
same thing applies.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (isolation #160) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean really, Osuka says it was scummy that he voted Boris without a case but did the exact same thing and sheeped him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #161) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

For visibility sake, this is how I'm seeing the game rn

MariaR

Mumble

Garmr

Firebringer
Nero Cain

ofrhz

the worst

osuka

meme man

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2059 (isolation #162) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What a great contribution to the thread.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #163) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tchill hasn't posted in half a month and I'm not even halfway to his postcount. :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #164) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gambits and things confuse me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (isolation #165) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I've already explained why 3 deaths ends the game and a no lynch prevents that possibility. The worst case scenario is that we get shit all from the night phase and we are in the same place tomorrow.

I guess the whole point
IS
for TW to hide behind Osuka b/c like for some reason ya'll won't lynch him without a guilty. FMPOV, this means worst will die then we're back here d5 with one scum down. My worst nightmare is that Osuka/TW are scum together and he claims an inno on his buddy and eh GG. But mass claim should help us figure out his role if he's even still alive tomorrow. My ideal play is lynching Osuka today and the having Ofzh investigated but eh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (isolation #166) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2079, Firebringer wrote:I am fine with no lynching since I have essentially no reads worth pursuing
maybe you should listen to someone who does?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #167) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

osuka
ofrhz
Mumble
MariaR
Firebringer

^
proposed claim order for tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (isolation #168) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mostly for completeness sake and you're like way down the list so I don't really see the issue. (Also I had forgotten about that)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #169) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your slot already claimed

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2093 (isolation #170) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2088, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2081, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2079, Firebringer wrote:I am fine with no lynching since I have essentially no reads worth pursuing
maybe you should listen to someone who does?
I just realized I’m saying let’s no lynch and ur voting that.
So?????
I think you're missing the point. We are no lynching b/c its a safe option and a better option than lynching Meme. If it were up to me I'd be willing to bet the game on an Osuka flip today but that's not happening, unfortunately. Unless we go into tomorrow with a guilty then you are going to either have to form your own reads or sheep someone elses. I guess my point here is that town deciding on a no lynch and deciding to not lynch Osuka for some F'd up reason and me having a strong scum read and wanting you to sheep me isn't some contradiction. Find me 3 more players willing to lynch Osuka and we can do that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #171) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like if we assume that no bussing happens

I think all of me and Garmr and TW are up for his lynch though I think Garmr might like the idea of a no lynch better.

I feel like Maria is just absolutely against lynching Osuka and meme is just being a stick in the mud that also won't lynch him unless TW is flipped. And you are just kinda there and not willing to do anything.

Like the #'s aren't there so unless you and 4 others are willing to lynch Osuka wit me you can STFU and wait for the eventual guilty.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (isolation #172) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y is it stupid?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (isolation #173) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why do you never respond to me the people that case you/call you scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (isolation #174) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2100, Mumble wrote:What? I just responded to you.

Who cased me?
did you? Like what what we are talking about had nothing to do with my read on you and telling me that b/c you responded to me about something else is intellectually dishonest. Both Krazy (long time ago) and Ofrzh have called you scum and cased you. Like there's not some hard line of scum do this scum do that but I feel like scum ignoring being attacked is a somewhat decent strat b/c if they respond then it puts the spotlight on them.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #175) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2104, Mumble wrote:Worst case, we lose two town and gain nothin
you do know that if we mislynched today AND we lose 2 in the night its game over right? I mean, Osuka is scum so its moot but that's why a NL was being talked about.
In post 2104, Mumble wrote:You said I never respond to you...but I just did. So, please clarify for me where I haven't previously.
True, I did call you scum but when I asked you the Q in I was thinking more along the lines of the two that have cased you but it's true that you haven't responded to anyone's pressure on you. Claiming that our discussion about no lynching vs. lynching your scumbuddy is responding to the
PRESSURE
on you is a complete and utter fabrication.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (isolation #176) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2105, Mumble wrote:I wasn't townreading Nero
Why not?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #177) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2110, Mumble wrote:I didn't
Why are you so disengaged from this game?
In post 2112, Mumble wrote:
In post 2107, Nero Cain wrote:Claiming that our discussion about no lynching vs. lynching your scumbuddy is responding to the PRESSURE on you is a complete and utter fabrication.
I don't recall ever doing this.
In post 2100, Mumble wrote:What?
I just responded to you
In post 2104, Mumble wrote:You said I never respond to you...
but I just did
I mean, I asked you why you never responded to anyone that scum reads you and you are trying to use and to claim that you did but it's not the same thing and you know it.

FMPOV this is how things look.

Nero: I think Mumble is scum.

a long time later

Nero talks about unrelated topic.

Mumble responds to unrelated topic.

Nero asked why he doesn't respond to any of the pressure on him.

BUT I JUST DID!
, he cries.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (isolation #178) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2120, Mumble wrote:Um...you delineated. You asked why I didn't respond to you (which I did) and then, separately, why I didn't respond to scum reads on me (which one was spoilered and
I didn't see
and
I still haven't seen the other one
.) You didn't ask why I didn't respond to your scum read on me (which absent your red color
I still haven't seen
).

Learn grammar?
either you really need glasses or you are doing some hardcore lurking.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (isolation #179) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh yes, the ad hom.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #180) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

why? I don't care if you respond to it, why should I?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #181) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2126, Mumble wrote:What I said was an ad hominem attack on you?

wtf?

Your grammar was shit. That was objective.

We can go to the online grammar checker for an objective opinion.
THAT

Like why the fuck does my grammar or lack thereof matter at all?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #182) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2129, Mumble wrote:
In post 2127, Nero Cain wrote:why? I don't care if you respond to it, why should I?
Then why bring it up?
In post 2130, Mumble wrote:I mean, for the past two hours, that's what you have been referring to.
asking you why you not responding to any of the scum reads on you is
NOT
asking you to respond. Like there was a whole wagon on you and you just fucking ignored it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (isolation #183) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c it was a typo on my part. It should have said, "Why do you never respond to me
the
or people that case you/call you scum?" I guess it could be boiled down to "Why do you respond to cases and scum reads on you?" I guess I can kinda see why you took it has two different questions instead of just one. But you've answered why you aren't responding to any of the scum reads on you ao fair.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (isolation #184) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not really understanding the meme hate. Like I guess the way the things are typed are a bit annoying but I could still pretty much understand what he's saying.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #185) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

call it, no lynch or osuka?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (isolation #186) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: osuka

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (isolation #187) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2148, Garmr wrote:VOTE: osuka
sweet hammer

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #188) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2151, osuka wrote:sorry i played poorly, but honestly if we all wanna blame someone for this game it'll be nero (in case he ends up being town) - nothing personal
maybe you should do shit if you're town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (isolation #189) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2154, meme man wrote:What are your T H O U G H T S on Garmr?

I think the hammer is S C C U M M Y, especially not waiting for the Mumble R E P L A I C C.
I didn't think he had to wait. Like he was already scum reading the slot and I didn't dislike Oath but I think Osaka is scum anyways so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #190) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if osuka is actually town he can fuck off and get pled from now on. Absolutely fucking horrible. But I still think he's scum so meh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (isolation #191) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you've done more once you got lynched then you did when you were alive :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (isolation #192) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

naw, Osuka not playing to his wincon as town deserves a pl in this and every game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2216 (isolation #193) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also I think Fire and Garmr are 2 of the 3 scum but let's see what massclaims gets us.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2217 (isolation #194) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Mumble
Firebringer
MariaR

i think these are the only unclaimed. lets go.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (isolation #195) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2190, Garmr wrote:That would also describe why nerocain was so eager to vote osuka
or maybe b/c that was the guy that was playing like shit that I thought was scum and had wanted to lynch from before you were even in the game! "you were so eager to vote him over meme man" What the absolute fuck is this shit?!?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2219 (isolation #196) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, you didn't put up
ANY
sort of resistance to the Osuka wagon. You can't just go along with it and then shade me for wanting to lynch my scum read.

I bet this is Garmr, Fire, Mumble.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2221 (isolation #197) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

that was you, you little turd

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2222 (isolation #198) » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1896, Garmr wrote:Firebringer is confirmed town.
I think Fire is scum and you tried to sneak in a fake inno on your buddy but you didn't realize that Oath had already claimed VT.

lol @ trying to claim that the inno game from TW and not you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (isolation #199) » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok, im wrong. hrmmmmm...

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”