Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:58 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 168, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 164, Nauci wrote:Quick look up of the 3 players with 1 post only:

-NSG I've already talked about
-Lalendra seems to always be lynchbait (I mean, she's even got quotes about her in her profile on that) and doesn't post much (1x/day at most), with very little activity in the last few weeks
-Kop is slightly more active than Lalendra but also pretty quiet, and of few words

So that's disappointing.
We could lynch lalendra instead of mumble
Lynching a lurker doesn't always work, or have it's benefits. If she flips town, what exactly is it going to give us? It's a easy avenue for scum to push because it won't get much resistance, and it also doesn't look bad for them when trying to justify there actions the next day.

Lynch Lalendra as a last resort if we can't get anything done before deadline.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:59 pm

Post by Kop »

I've played with Lalendra before, and she was lynchbait in that game too, for that reason.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Kop »

In post 173, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 168, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 164, Nauci wrote:Quick look up of the 3 players with 1 post only:

-NSG I've already talked about
-Lalendra seems to always be lynchbait (I mean, she's even got quotes about her in her profile on that) and doesn't post much (1x/day at most), with very little activity in the last few weeks
-Kop is slightly more active than Lalendra but also pretty quiet, and of few words

So that's disappointing.
We could lynch lalendra instead of mumble
Why do you want to lynch lynchbait??
Because it's perfect for scum to chase. So for that, he's in my scum pile.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:04 am

Post by Kop »

In post 183, northsidegal wrote:i mean, i guess. nauci saying that lalendra is lynchbait doesn't mean she has to be town here or anything...

being lynchbait also doesn't mean you can't be scum. it just struck me as a weird reaction reading through - to be paranoid for a second, kind of like you're talking like you already know that lalendra is town and as such lynchbait and not scum. i would think that town would respond differently to what tchill said there.
I understand what you are saying, I'm not saying lalendra is town or scum. But from my experience, she isn't a high poster and comes off a lot as lynchbait. But I wouldn't go as far as wanting to lynch her ahead of anyone else based on one post. She will have to post and offer an input and if not there's a chance she will be replaced then we go from there. And the input she does put in will determine the path to take, I'm not lynching Someone who's known as lynchbait and has only made one post because that's too easy, anyone pushing that is coming off as false scum hunting imo.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:12 am

Post by Kop »

In post 291, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 160, DrDolittle wrote: Votes on Nauci or NSG? If so why is your vote not on there yet?
Surface level scum hunting from DDL. Not a fan of his play to this point.
In post 163, Nauci wrote: I actually reread the thread a couple of times Friday and Saturday to try and figure out where I wanted to pressure, but couldn't settle any where in particular among the people I don't town read, and think that Irrelephant isn't any worse or better than those wagons. I think the DDL wagon is more effective w/o the person he's voting on it, and I don't think Irrelephant has been towny yet and that he does respond to pressure.

I'd say my reads at the moment are

Slight Town Lean:

ejjnami
tchill
twain

Conflicted Null:

BBT
Mumble
DDL

Unknown null:

Irrelephant
Rei
Alchemist

Slight Scum Lean:

NSG
Lalendra
Kop

But with half of the game not having post much and a bias against lurkers, it's hard to say.

My experience with NSG is that she's more talkative later in the game but casually chatty in the beginning, but I thought she'd been kinda busy in general lately (though, that *is* weird to then /in games). I thought I'd wait until tomorrow since people are inactive on the weekends.
This looks like a scum post, trying to look like they're engaging with the game. So many words and yet so little said. Like, two separate null categories is just bad, but it's there to fluff the 'reads-list' out a little. Not to mention the reads are very safe.
In post 179, northsidegal wrote: first of all, i kind of think that nauci is town here.
Alright. I'm listening.
In post 185, Kop wrote:I'm not lynching Someone who's known as lynchbait and has only made one post because that's too easy, anyone pushing that is coming off as false scum hunting imo.
I mean, it could also be argued that scum reading TChill for pushing lurkers is an equally 'easy' read to give/push.
Fair comment. It is different to how some people see it, so we will see it in different light, I guess.

I do need to spend some time catching up because I'm behind with what's going on. Hopefully that day will be tomorrow as I've been snowed under with work these last few days.

UNVOTE: Nauci for now.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:46 am

Post by Kop »

In post 195, Nauci wrote:Kop now that you're back nearly 6 pages later

Do you have updated reads
I don't generally do reads, especially on day one. You can go and review a lot of my other games that I've played on here and you'll see that I don't do reads often. I prefer to play the game by using conversations with people that gives me reads that I generally keep to myself.

I also don't use meta as a tool, I don't use any tools to help me scum read someone or find scum, as in general I always believe in evolving. People will try to change there meta to become harder to read so I don't use it. I've often been lynched because I generally get a bit busy with real life in times so don't post much, and simply because my scum games I've been quiet, so they assume I'm scum because they meta read me and I've flipped town in those games that I've been misread in because of meta. But I do use meta as a guidance but I don't base any of my reads on meta, I base it on the game.

(I'm aware that this makes it a bit hypocritical because of my defence on Lalendra but I am going off reputation. And my slight concern that I've pushed Lalendra before and learned that it's a common thing with Lalendra. So I wasn't going to be drawn in again.)
In post 204, Tchill13 wrote:you know what happens to lynchbait? they make it to lylo. Scum and town chit chat for a bit. "i guess so and so wasn't lynchbait, theyre actually scum" Town gets lynched. Scum win.

Let me be very clear. If you can't clear "lynchbait" players as town for any reason other than meta then GTFO OF HERE AND STOP USING THE WORD "LYNCHBAIT".

that is all.
I understand that lynchbait do make it to LYLO and that's what scum want. But scum can afford to get rid of one lynchbait, especially on day one because in general scum want to get through to the first night and hope that they created some suspicions on other town on day one, then they can pretty much plan there kill and next path to take on day two and hope to ride on the confusion made on day one, or diverting suspicion to others based on there kill.

Some of it also rides on the experience of the scum team also. I've seen some baffling kills before that just didn't make any sense, and it just created a lot of confusion.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Kop »

In post 322, Nauci wrote:
In post 316, northsidegal wrote:it's a meta read
Based on skimming 5 of Mumble's past games I think there's a hollistic difference but I don't want to mention it this early and disrupt the behavior

Before people ask: I mentioned Irrelephant's behavior/tone early because it's
not
alignment indicative.
Are you town reading mumble, or scum reading him based of this 'hollistic difference'?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:51 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 378, Tchill13 wrote:I think kop is putting in effort.

Even though his reads are super weird and I don't agree with them I could see them coming from a "tryhard" town so to speak.
How are my reads super weird considering I don't think I've given any reads?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:59 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 413, Tchill13 wrote:No. I was never TR'ing him. If one of mumble and lalendra don't get lynched today I doubt they ever get lynched. That's why I didn't want to vote kop.

Now I'm wanting to vote kop because others have actually voted him. He's lurky enough to fall into the category with mumble and lalendra at this point. So I have no problem lynching him.
Do You town read all the people who are voting me, and are you not considering there could be scum pushing this avenue?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:29 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 423, Tchill13 wrote:There could be. I don't see why they would be. You're obviously not a danger to them atm. You're not trying to do much.

Hell you even said you never give reads, Which scum could take advantage of.

So why scum would choose to lynch you when they have other options is beyond me.

Scum SHOULDNT lynch just to achieve a lynch. Sometimes they do though.
Right now the only presumption I can take of scum possibly taking advantage of this, is the fact that it's a easy avenue to push and not get much resistance. It also doesn't draw back to them when I flip scum because they can hide behind well he was deadweight and I thought he was scum.

They can push other avenues that can set up others for the future lynches but could also give possible connections that could draw to them if they chose to go down other avenues other than me.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:33 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 408, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 401, ejjinami wrote:Rn, I would like to lynch among: Kop, BBT, Laendra. There are a few more, but tbh I’d like to check them again before placing them anywhere and there’s no way I’ll be able to do it today.
Aaand I prob have to check NSG, cuz I didn’t really get a bad feeling from their posts, but people keep saying that he has a meta…
Kop is still my top pick though, his post didn’t really change anything for me. I’ll check his previous games after I get home, but idk how much can that change.
I could vote Kop. I couldn’t remember anything they’ve posted and I just checked their ISO and it was mostly just a defense if Lalendra’s activity.

If one of Kop/Lalendra is scum then I think the other is Town. I don’t think scum put that much effort into defending a buddy’s lurking like Kop did for Lalendra.

VOTE: Kop
This is kinda setting up the next days lynch if I'm reading it correctly. When I flip town, what way are you going to read lalendra?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:45 am

Post by Kop »

In post 428, Alchemist21 wrote:What if Tchill’s just scum and all of Mumble, Nauci, and Kop are Town?

VOTE: Tchill
I can get behind this.

VOTE: Tchill
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:39 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 450, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 443, DrDolittle wrote:I'm honestly super fucking baffled at what's going on. Alchemist + BBT both voted Kop and then immediately after like 20 posts Alchemist switches to tchill and BBT gets ready for a Tchill push
Can you guys both elaborate what the fuck is going on?
Like between your lasts votes and your previous post what has changed.

Also can we get more votes on irrelephant? Please?
I wagoned Kop mostly to see how others would react to the wagon. Tchill’s weird progression on Kop made me think Tchill was likely scum piling on the Kop wagon.
Did you really wagon me, considering you were the third on the wagon on me? The groundwork was already there before the wagon really took off in reality.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #14) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Kop »

I'm naturally thinking the scum slip lalendra mentioned, is the fact that Tchill said what if I was town rather than knowing he is town. Or I'm reading it wrong and lalendra is going to have to expand further on it.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #15) » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 498, Rei wrote:
In post 497, Kop wrote:I'm naturally thinking the scum slip lalendra mentioned, is the fact that Tchill said what if I was town rather than knowing he is town. Or I'm reading it wrong and lalendra is going to have to expand further on it.
now that just sounds like reaching because that was obviously sarcasm
not sure thats her reason since she mentioned something about him not having a basis but maybe it is
Like I said, naturally thinking. Because I can't see any obvious scum slip in the quote she quoted.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #16) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:44 am

Post by Kop »

I can't understand why you wouldn't want to lynch someone who's actually contributing. It's irrelevant to whether you've made a hundred posts or 10 you both have the same chance of flipping scum on day one to anyone who doesn't know your alignment. You could easily be scum dictating and trying to lead town just by contributing a lot.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:47 am

Post by Kop »

Day one you go for someone who will provide legwork for day two rather than lynch a Lurker and just go with the attitude we will sort other slots out on day two. Your going to have the same problem when your targeting yet another lurker.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #18) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Kop »

I would lynch within DDL, Lalendra and NSG personally. I don't have concrete reads, a lot of my reads are generally shit on day one, I tend to start to get better reading of players on day two when I have more information in front of me, that can give me a better view of things. Day one is just plain guesswork in terms of getting reads.

But those 3 I think is where I'd go. Call it gut feelings.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #19) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:59 am

Post by Kop »

In post 702, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 697, Kop wrote:I can't understand why you wouldn't want to lynch someone who's actually contributing. It's irrelevant to whether you've made a hundred posts or 10 you both have the same chance of flipping scum on day one to anyone who doesn't know your alignment. You could easily be scum dictating and trying to lead town just by contributing a lot.
If everyone makes 100 posts there is a great to be played. If everyone makes 5 there's no game. No fun. Would you agree with that? Would you agree it's more difficult to post 100 times and be scum vs posting 2 times and being scum? Would you agree that you're content rule only applies on day one?
All of that boils down to the player in that situation. Myself would find it tough to play as scum and hit 100 posts, but you can easily get someone who plays great as scum and be the highest poster in the game. But he easily gets town read because he is providing content and has a high post count, but more than not gets over looked because people are going for small fry.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (isolation #20) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:10 am

Post by Kop »

I would actually go for NSG ahead of the other two. I read through her ISO, and I see nothing other than discussing meta and defending Lalendra.

DDL, call it gut. Just don't get any town vibes, feels like he is providing content but just enough to keep the light off.

Lalendra has a reputation of being lynchbait and the times I've seen her lynched, she has flipped town. It's law of averages I guess.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #21) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Kop »

In post 714, Tchill13 wrote:Kop clearly regurgitated what he's seen.

We might actually lynch scum day 1
The key word in that comment is might, in this instance, the keyword is won't.

Call me scum, whatever, going for the easy route to claim say it I know you want too, but I never lie. I'm just a VT.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #22) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:13 am

Post by Kop »

Did I say I town read Mumble?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #23) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:19 am

Post by Kop »

In post 442, Mumble wrote:
In post 438, Tchill13 wrote:Happy birthday.
Thanks.

I'm null to lean town on Irrelephant, but I'm townreading the rest of the Kop wagon. nsg is likely scum this game. Not a fan of Alchemist (thanks for the birthday wishes though) or Nauci. I'd like to lynch within this group today.

It's 50/50 between Mumble and Lalendra over looking there ISO. If they are both town, then well fuck me, I'll be suprised.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #24) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:20 am

Post by Kop »

In my opinion Lalendra just shades it over Mumble. Mumble isn't far behind her, to where I would likely to go.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #25) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:23 am

Post by Kop »

In post 719, Kop wrote:
In post 442, Mumble wrote:
In post 438, Tchill13 wrote:Happy birthday.
Thanks.

I'm null to lean town on Irrelephant, but I'm townreading the rest of the Kop wagon. nsg is likely scum this game. Not a fan of Alchemist (thanks for the birthday wishes though) or Nauci. I'd like to lynch within this group today.

It's 50/50 between Mumble and Lalendra over looking there ISO. If they are both town, then well fuck me, I'll be suprised.
That quote isn't meant to be in that post. :neutral:

I was going to ask Mumble why he voted for me simply because he town reads the people on my wagon, rather than push his scum lead on NSG when I didn't see much pushing on that slot, just mentions.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #26) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Kop »

I don't have any real town leads, I picked out the three players that pinged me, not just today but from what I've over looked when been back on the computer, and actually a bit spare time to have a look on.

I could go for the easy route and appeal to you by stating I town read you, BBT, because he's looking elsewhere at other things and say I town read him, but I'm not going to sit here and lie. I don't have proper town reads, I'd rather wait till day two have a look at information that is generated and I can go from there in terms of getting town reads.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #27) » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:07 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 727, Rei wrote:
In post 708, Kop wrote:I would lynch within DDL, Lalendra and NSG personally. I don't have concrete reads, a lot of my reads are generally shit on day one, I tend to start to get better reading of players on day two when I have more information in front of me, that can give me a better view of things. Day one is just plain guesswork in terms of getting reads.

But those 3 I think is where I'd go. Call it gut feelings.
Weren't you telling us not to lynch a lurker on D1?

Lalendra and NSG are obviously lurkers so why do you want to lynch them despite your argument that lynching a lurker isn't helpful on d1?
Well lynching one of the lurkers to me right now, is probably the only option. There's not enough time in the day to go at the higher posters to provide a case from myself to convince others.

As for my claim, anyone can say I've took the easy route but if I was scum, I would probably claim a PR just to save my skin and hope that it buys me a extra day. And if it's countered then well I've done my job and drawn out a PR. But I've got no reason to lie and well if lynching me saves possibly outing another PR then I'm fine with that.
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”