Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1554 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: UnrealSeal

Hiraki is almost certainly town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1555 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

The prior holder of my slot was a 1-shot babysitter. Visited Hiraki. No one died.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1556 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:31 pm

Post by Titus »

I may or may not have an additional ability, just wanted to throw that out there.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1557 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

L minus 1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1560 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Titus »

Well crap. There goes hiding the neighborizer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1561 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1559, Krazy wrote:He had also previously claimed a 3-shot joat... so if you're going to make a third claim... uhhh....

please don't make my head hurt any more when I read this game
I like to bluff and hide my power. Gus's claim is correct.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1563 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1562, Krazy wrote:Yeah, you probably should just be aware because when Gus changed claims, that's when the UnrealSeal/Akarin divide started, since Akarin wanted to lynch your slot through the claim even though she said she believed it. UnrealSeal wanted to lynch her for that position, and that's basically the leading wagons in a nutshell. Are you sheeping Hiraki or do you think Seal looks scummy in iso?
Both, but not in ISO. I was looking at who voted Garmr instead of scum at EoD1.

This divide is pretty useful for future VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1565 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1564, Krazy wrote:Right, I don't want to misrepresent the Seal wagon actually. I think Hiraki is voting Seal because he thinks Seal would have targeted him (Hiraki) for a nightkill. I don't like that reason but the case on Seal isn't only because of his case on Akarin, that's just the part I focus on personally since the night kill speculation is messy.
Messy yeah but it works with my weak skim of votes. Plus, the major wagons having more than four suggests at least one is scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1567 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 316, UnrealSeal wrote:trust me I know all about terrible tunnels derailing town and why not to follow them. plus James is currently a bit north of null for me at the moment.

that being said, waiting on Locke to post whatever he's gonna post before I put Garmr back to L-1.

outside of Garmr I'd take a look at Krazy and FrenchAchilles. Krazy's vote on Garmr feels weak which might be a bus/distancing, and French's 185 is pretty bad.
Your "mason partner" might be bussing/distancing?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1577 (isolation #9) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1571, popopopopopopo wrote:Titus why did you claim?
Because players should know who I protected and that Hikari is conftown unless another role explains it. (Not asking for a claim.)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1578 (isolation #10) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1576, Krazy wrote:We should lynch Akarin.

Seal does not flip scum. Prrrobably.

My current theory is that he is trying to commit suicide.

I do not believe that scum fakeclaims masons when they are L-1. And minis have no third parties. If he was scum he would have just self-hammered. The only logical explanation is that he is town, and thought I would quickhammer since obviously I know the claim is fake.

Basically, we need to consider three scenarios here.
A) He is scum trying to muddy the waters.
B) He is town and is done trying in this game. His desire for me to be town lead and Akarin to be lynched in this case is genuine.
C) He is town and is hoping I will save him by accepting the fakeclaim despite the obvious risk to my credibility after he gets nightkilled and flips not-mason.

It could actually be a mixture of B and C, but it is most likely scenario B.

The simplest explanation is that he planned on me hammering immediately and that he is town, probably VT.
There is the small risk he is scum and just has massive balls, but this does not seem to match the rest of his playstyle as much as a suicidal claim like this as town does.
There is also the very small risk that he is scum and has actually given up, but again, if this was the case he would have just self-hammered.
More that if I'm going down, he wifoms your slot seems the most likely. I'm not really certain on your alignment but you seem really invested in Seal. Occam's Razor is that if you fakeclaim when one is expected and there's no protown motivation, lynch it. Yet, you're going out of your way to defend this slot? Why? Why is it so important that Akarin be lynched when this just seems to be a scumclaim?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1580 (isolation #11) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:59 pm

Post by Titus »

Second, if he was going to fake to survive, it makes more sense to fake a claim of full cop or something. You know, something useful.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1582 (isolation #12) » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:05 pm

Post by Titus »

Can you answer my questions Crazy in 1578
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1661 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:18 am

Post by Titus »

I think Akarin is a decent solve for VCA but Krazy based off EoD is also a good lynch.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1668 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1662, Hiraki wrote:
In post 1649, UnaBombaH wrote:Now I think we want the Neighborizer-result for an inno on someone, and move ahead from there?
@Titus please answer there's no reason you should be alive
I would like to slow play my result.

There's a few different reasons why scum would keep me alive, but no solid evidence. We're talking mechanics here. I know you're clear but you would have been the shot I took last night if I was scum, so admittedly, it's puzzling.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1669 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Unabomber

Let's stop dancing. Are you implying you interrupted the nk night 1 or are you doubtcasting for no reason? Your entrance appears to be looking at who you can push.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1678 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:46 am

Post by Titus »

1) It's confirmed that I am out of power, thus hunting for PRs good.
2) Another entity interrupted the NK and thus don't want to draw attention to Hiraki.
3) Scum felt they could swing a mislynch on me.
4) Scum felt they'd roleblock me (and possibly failed).

The optimal move if scum want to ml me is to shoot Hiraki unless they cannot. I'm sure there are other reasons, you are usually not superficial Hiraki, what gives?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1679 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:47 am

Post by Titus »

Perhaps the dead guy was right as well
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1682 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1681, Hiraki wrote:Maybe they just didn't read. As much as I think the Titus slot will flip red, I doubt i'm getting that today

unvote, Vote: Music
Why are you not engaging with my reasons?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1684 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1683, Hiraki wrote:They're all hypothetical?
Yes. As they'd have to be? You said there's zero scenario where a town!me lives and I give alternative scenarios and you handwaive? That's unlike you. If you think I am scum, engage me at least.

Right now, your attitude by shading me stalls out the game and encourages scum to stop scumhunting. So whatever issues you have with me, lay em out.

Along with discussing my Uni vote or Akali flip suggestion.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1727 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Titus »

@Una, Are you a full doctor or not?

VOTE: Akarin
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1733 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:15 am

Post by Titus »

@Bujaber, That type of posting is why I suspect you and Unabomber.

Unabomber allegedly claims to heal Hiraki after I did (although I do not recall that claim). It's awfully convienent.

The only thing confirmed from an outsider perspective is that Garmr cannot be scum unless I am. FMPOV Garmr is town.

Furthermore, if Unabomber is a full doctor, he should heal Garmr unquestioningly. That's the only reason I am not voting Unabomber.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1749 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1742, DrDolittle wrote:im counterclaiming pr that was roleblocked one night.
Were you saying blocked night 1 or some random night?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1759 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:19 pm

Post by Titus »

@Unabomber, Are you willing to use any remaining shots on Garmr if applicable? Then, I might let the lack of full claiming slide as it is a gambit I like as well. Of course, I reserve the right to be a hypocrite later.

Also, we are not in so hot a position. We're getting squirmings but we need to analyze those squirmings. I'm almost at the point to nail some things down.

@Hiraki, Why did you ask details on all the claims but Dr. D's?

@Dr. Dolitte, Why are you acting like your claim is a CC but not detailing which night you were allegedly blocked on?

UNVOTE: Who I am voting

I am thinking there is a possibility where all the PR claims are true but it's a very narrow setup and I want to see how it lays out. Give me a bit of space here. I wanna test a theory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1760 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

@Krazy, I have a major foundational problem with your post. You say that all 3 claims are unlikely to be true, yet you hardly flesh out what information Dr.D has. Dr.D, claiming blocked, would logically be an investigative of some sort. What result did he have n1? Dr.D didn't consider ascetic. Dr.D also lacked any substance to his claim. Why is his claim a counter? Because he believes so (if town)?

Third, considering the possibility both Dr.D and me town and Dr.D did not target an ascetic/rolestopper target, then scum expected me to target Akali and get a fail, creating a T v T.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1762 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1761, Hiraki wrote:Because, Titus, as you suspected, I too am a PR. More later!
? Don't think I said anything. I figured you've been up to something but I think given my n1 action I can give you some time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1771 (isolation #26) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1770, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1760, Titus wrote:Third, considering the possibility both Dr.D and me town and Dr.D did not target an ascetic/rolestopper target, then scum expected me to target Akali and get a fail, creating a T v T.
sure. don't target akarin then thats fine. But there are way scummier people that needed to be sorted out than garmr.
Garmr and I have history of butting heads. It was a personsl check as I paranoia scumread him a lot. The goal was to find town. I feel, given the high participation rate of wagons Akarin had a high chance of flipping scum. Targeting high scum reads gives 3 possibilities. A townread is more likely to result in hard data.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1782 (isolation #27) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1775, Hiraki wrote:I RB'd Dr D.

Unabomber should die ASAP.
On what night?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1783 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Let's slow the roll on Una lynch. I want to think things through.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1784 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1781, Krazy wrote:Doctor is the easiest fakeclaim because it is totally unprovable, particularly when there is already a claimed save on Hiraki.
Una claimed he healed me though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1805 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Titus »

I am thinking the Dr.D and Hiraki claims may be fake together.

Let's look at Hiraki first. Why does Hiraki open up today pushing me for my result if his RB is inconsistent with UnaBomber's role claim? Hiraki's been pushing all of the outed PRs.

Second, Dr.D and Hiraki have been hypocritical in wanting a fullclaim from UnaBomber yet Dr.D and Hiraki have been silent as to what night this roleblock happened or what Dr.D targeted Gamma with. There's also silence from Dr.D about what info he should have gathered the other night and who Hiraki visited the other night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1807 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1779, BuJaber wrote:Maybe we should no lynch. Scum will 100% shoot one of the PRs tonight. That should leave us with 3 people with some sort of info tomorrow. And if the PRs are smart with targeting we could get lucky.
Disagree on the no lynch. Not lynching in the PRs is understandable because either a) Una heals Garmr b) scum shoot Una or c) Garmr dies and Una has to claim scumblock which is highly problematic given I was not blocked last night d) scum leave conftown alive.

Also, it's well recorded my joat shots are gone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1808 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1805, Titus wrote:I am thinking the Dr.D and Hiraki claims may be fake together.

Let's look at Hiraki first. Why does Hiraki open up today pushing me for my result if his RB is inconsistent with UnaBomber's role claim? Hiraki's been pushing all of the outed PRs.

Second, Dr.D and Hiraki have been hypocritical in wanting a fullclaim from UnaBomber yet Dr.D and Hiraki have been silent as to what night this roleblock happened or what Dr.D targeted Gamma with. There's also silence from Dr.D about what info he should have gathered the other night and who Hiraki visited the other night.
@Hiraki, answer this please.

Gustavo wanted more organic scumhunting yesterday.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1811 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1810, Hiraki wrote:Last night. I haven't full claimed.

I am a NOVICE rb. So my only so action was last night
Why did you open harrassing me if you believed your role did not exist with Una's?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1819 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Dr.D

Why would you ever holster n1 if X shot gunsmith?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1821 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1820, DrDolittle wrote:i figured you asked that.
i dont want to elaborate why but ask your self what's the scum motivation for lying.
Break the wall of conftown for one. If Unabomber is town, then I am town (barring scum no kill, which zero reason for that). If I am town, then Garmr is town. Unabomber can and should heal Garmr. With no scum roleblocker likely (caveat if there is Akarin's scum), you'd have to start dispatching conftown fast. Making up a claim on the fly works.

Now, why would you ever holster n1?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1822 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Titus »

Right now, because of that chain and Unabomber effectively being leashed, he's the least helpful lynch for town.

What is your Akarin read?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1829 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:26 am

Post by Titus »

Let's do this or Dr.D. Everyone thinks Akarin needs resolution, he was the counter, and let the bullets sort everyone else.

I'll do a VCA theory knowing what we know in case I am shot. I would be high priority to shoot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1832 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1830, Krazy wrote:One of Titus and Una is playing the other and it's hard to tell which.
Why are you insistent on pitting me and Una against each other?

What is your Ankin read?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1840 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1837, Hiraki wrote:What scum ability would show no result?
Tracker and rolecop off the top of my head
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1841 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1835, DrDolittle wrote:i remember when i played with titus like 3 years ago she was super competent. but here she has so much lapses in logic that it feels like scum titus.
This is a shade and evade.

Why did you allegedly not act night 1?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1848 (isolation #41) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1842, DrDolittle wrote:Dude I'm talking about your garmr target
In post 1843, DrDolittle wrote:Why is my reason for not acting night 1 relevant
Your reason for not acting night 1 helps verify or disprove your claim. You willfully are holding information back by either a) not targeting night 1 (which suggests you'd know you'd survive) or b) deliberately withholding information from town.

Also, taking the position that you somehow cc the existing claims without detailing yours is myopic at best.

This is the third such deflection you havd had to my question. I have already answered why I targeted Garmr.

So
Why did you not target night 1 and what is your Ankarin read?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1880 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:39 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Krazy

I'm ok with this. The oddly specific "the lynch will flip vt" irked me after the fakeclaim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1907 (isolation #43) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1898, BuJaber wrote:You guys are rownreading hiraki and drd because X has no scum motivation to do Y. Well looking like town is a scum motivation even if it is by doing something not optimal for scum. But I'm not even saying we should be scumreading them. I'm saying lynching a PR today is dumb. Liars will get what's coming to them.
Correct. I feel there's a chance Hiraki and Dr.D are lying but DrD has a higher chance to be scum.

I'm at

Akarin > Krazy > Music > DrD > Hiraki that's where I am at for now.

I'm also at Una and Hikari never partners.
Una should selfresolve.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1908 (isolation #44) » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1884, Hiraki wrote:1) if you're playing mind games with scum, then you should detail who scum is at this point because my lynch order is Una/[Krazy/BuJaber]/Titus. If it's not Una, it's you versus Krazy.
It's posts like this that make me think you could be scum with Akarin and DrD. You've completely left him off your list, there's no reason to be TRing him at all either. Plus, your selectivity irks me regarding Dr.D's claim. Third, you act as if scum rolecops and trackers are not things.

Sorry Garmr, I need this to be lynched for theory craft and vca.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1975 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1972, Garmr wrote:Gamma and akarin were two pushes krazy did at opportunistic times I think we can rule them out of being scum.

Also Krazy pushed for DR Ds defence while James hardcore pushed for the lynch. This makes me feel like krazy was trying to get some town cred from the lynch Of golden robe/DR D
Nah Akarin still probably scum. Opportunistic busses are a thing and wagon participation rate points to him being scum. Akarin has done nothing so far.

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1983 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1979, Akarin wrote:
In post 1975, Titus wrote:
In post 1972, Garmr wrote:Gamma and akarin were two pushes krazy did at opportunistic times I think we can rule them out of being scum.

Also Krazy pushed for DR Ds defence while James hardcore pushed for the lynch. This makes me feel like krazy was trying to get some town cred from the lynch Of golden robe/DR D
Nah Akarin still probably scum. Opportunistic busses are a thing and wagon participation rate points to him being scum. Akarin has done nothing so far.

Want to answer my question from yesterday? Who is ruled out as scum and who is implicated as scum when I flip town?
I'll answer it if you flip town. This question doesn't help scumhunting at all it's more you trying to sell me on you being town.

I am not 100% certain you are scum; for instance Hiraki no submitting irks me out as if he submitted anyone at all, they'd have a high probability of being not scum (as there would be high probability of a kill going forward; not withstanding Unabomber's implication which there would be no way of knowing when submitting night actions). Dr.D meanwhile has provided zero useful information to us despite his claim of being blocked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1997 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1996, BuJaber wrote:Titus are you in a hood with anyone or was that action blocked? I forget.
Garmr.

So when did DrD claim out of shots?When did he fullclaim?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2026 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah no.

Simple is best. Krazy's team likely rolecopped the d2 lynch. That explains the specific whitenight by Krazy. Dr.D being rolecop for scum is more believable than a one shot only acting n2. If any PR is scum, likely DrD
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2076 (isolation #49) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2026, Titus wrote:Yeah no.

Simple is best. Krazy's team likely rolecopped the d2 lynch. That explains the specific whitenight by Krazy. Dr.D being rolecop for scum is more believable than a one shot only acting n2. If any PR is scum, likely DrD
VOTE: DrD

Not engaging in this traitor talk B's.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2077 (isolation #50) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:33 am

Post by Titus »

I am only doing Akarin or DrD.

Later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2078 (isolation #51) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:35 am

Post by Titus »

Scratch that. Will deadline hammer Hikari.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2081 (isolation #52) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2080, Akarin wrote:I was all "I'm not going to get prodded at the start of the day today..."
Yeah being in a scumpool with no easy deflect can do that.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2086 (isolation #53) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Nah Una's paranoia makes him town. No scum in their right mind pushes Garmr after I cleared him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2132 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:26 am

Post by Titus »

Dr.D here's the concern I have with your claim; why lie? Also, who are you voting?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2136 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2125, Dunnstral wrote:
VC 4.FINALUnaBombaH (5) Hiraki, BuJaber, DrDolittle, Akarin, Not_Mafia
DrDolittle (4) Titus, Music, Garmr, UnaBombaH

Not Voting (0)

With 9 players, it takes 5 to lynch

A lynch has been achieved
You're telling me the last scum in the game hammers your counter wagon rather than lynching you and saving himself? Not mafia is the new manwithnoname.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2142 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:22 pm

Post by Titus »

So fine. Either nm is scum or we lynch Dr.D and Hiraki gg.

VOTE: Not Mafia
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2176 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2165, Krazy wrote:I wish he hadn't said 3-shot bulletproof, I would have claimed mason if he hadn't made it totally unbelievable
The iso of both of you made it bad. Can't run around FoSing Mason partners.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2177 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:14 am

Post by Titus »

So all these PRs versus 3 goons...sounds fair....
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2179 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:12 pm

Post by Titus »

Seems to be an MS trend. Let town button mash to win.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”