Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1775, Hiraki wrote:I RB'd Dr D.

Unabomber should die ASAP.
Is this based on setup being too town-sided in your opinion?

Not seeing the connection between your roleblock and una claiming doc.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1774, DrDolittle wrote:fuck but the locke/james interaction looks so sparkly clean though.
Are you fucking serious I called out locke/james ages ago even day 1 but people refused to my case. Legit best cases in the game no one reads them should not doubt myself (we don't talk about unreal seal :P).

VOTE: Unabomber
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1776, BuJaber wrote:

Is this based on setup being too town-sided in your opinion?

Not seeing the connection between your roleblock and una claiming doc.
so what game do you see a joat (with protective pseudo investigation shots),doctor, investigative of some kind and town role blocker all together.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Goon, ascetic, goon.
Goon x4
Strongman, goon, goon, traitor
Goon, goon, goon, traitor
Redirector, goon, goon

Maybe town has vig too which is a lot of the time negative EV.
I don't know I'm not experienced in balancing but those seem balanced to me.

Heck even with just 3 goons:
DrD could be weak investigative. JOAT is has limited shots. We don't know if the others are limited or not. Setup spec is too unreliable. Especially that not everyone has claimed.

Maybe we should no lynch. Scum will 100% shoot one of the PRs tonight. That should leave us with 3 people with some sort of info tomorrow. And if the PRs are smart with targeting we could get lucky.

Titus can you full claim all your shots please (don't give me number of shots just type)? I think gustavo and others are overestimating how strong his role is.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1779, BuJaber wrote:
Goon, ascetic, goon.
Goon x4
Strongman, goon, goon, traitor
Goon, goon, goon, traitor
Redirector, goon, goon

Maybe town has vig too which is a lot of the time negative EV.
I don't know I'm not experienced in balancing but those seem balanced to me.

Heck even with just 3 goons:
DrD could be weak investigative. JOAT is has limited shots. We don't know if the others are limited or not. Setup spec is too unreliable. Especially that not everyone has claimed.

Maybe we should no lynch. Scum will 100% shoot one of the PRs tonight. That should leave us with 3 people with some sort of info tomorrow. And if the PRs are smart with targeting we could get lucky.

Titus can you full claim all your shots please (don't give me number of shots just type)? I think gustavo and others are overestimating how strong his role is
Or the simpler answer is the game is actually balanced and one of them is lying.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:06 pm

Post by Krazy »

OK. Let's try to make sense of this mess.

First, your setup spec seems kinda weird BJ. Hiraki says he RB'd Dr.D and Dr.D says he was RB'd. I don't really see a strong scum motivation in either one of those slots. Hiraki was already in a position of strength since he was 'saved' by Titus's slot. How the f do you get ascetic or strongman out of that? It's like you're intentionally making this already convoluted mess even more convoluted than it needs to be. And even then, how do you get no lynch out of that... wtf

Right now my main problem is that Titus's claim still has so many massive holes. But Una definitely has the most scum motivation here, since his slot was definitely going to be under pressure today. If we believe Hiraki, which I do, then Una's claim seems likely to be a scum survival tactic. Doctor is the easiest fakeclaim because it is totally unprovable, particularly when there is already a claimed save on Hiraki.

Vote Una
vote conspiracy
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:25 pm

Post by Titus »

On what night?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Let's slow the roll on Una lynch. I want to think things through.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1781, Krazy wrote:Doctor is the easiest fakeclaim because it is totally unprovable, particularly when there is already a claimed save on Hiraki.
Una claimed he healed me though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Music
Music
Townie
Music
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:54 pm

Post by Music »

Hi I'm back a-

WHAT!?!?!
Music
Music
Townie
Music
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:55 pm

Post by Music »

Lol, I don't think I'll ever understand anything about this game.
Music
Music
Townie
Music
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:58 pm

Post by Music »

I'm not going to try and meta Una here, last time I did that I failed lol.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I wasn't saying one of them has to be strongman or ascetic.
People are making assumptions that one PR is lying because they refuse to believe we have this many PRs. I think it's too early to tell. I was giving some scenarios where the game could easily be balanced even with all of these PRs being town. I'd rather no lynch than risk losing an actual PR because all of the PRs claimed, if truthful, will be able to give us some sort of info tomorrow.

So it's between no lynch or we lynch krazy. Krazy have hopped multiple times on different wagons day 1 and only in the very end he hammered James. He had me as a top scumread for a very long time then conveniently stopped going after me. It's suspicious even if it's circumstantial.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:50 pm

Post by Krazy »

You're still pinging me. Your reaction to this whole thing is weird af. And your reaction to Gustavo's revised claim was weird af.

>Gustavo changes claims
BJ: "Let's policy lynch Music!"

>the thread becomes an episode of "Maury"
BJ: wtf guys Krazy isn't pushing me anymore scummY!!!!!!

That being said, there's no way you defend Una this transparently as a buddy. And there is a plausible chance you're just a lost sheep, whereas Una's claim seems very survivalistic to me.
vote conspiracy
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:26 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Wtf guys.
I no longer wonder why so many players replaced out.
Unless all of you currently voting are scum (don't even know how many votes atm), I do not see how I'm the leading wagon.
I have said MULTIPLE TIMES already that I will be able to post with more thought and content tuesday/wednesday.
Risking a speedlynch on your PR because..why?

I am phonereading and -posting currently, but even by skimming I have been able to note so much absolute unlogical bullshit.
Slow. The. Fuck. Down. Everyone.
Town gets absolutely NO ADVANTAGE from rushing anything.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

This is like the second time ever on site that I'm really pissed off. The amount of stupid illogical JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS is not only antitown, it's bad gameplay from either alignment.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:31 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Like for example - garmrs latest returning vote on me makes absolutely zero sense.
People thinking Titus is scum but garmr then is not, but Hiraki isn't unless garmr is...?????
Oranges taste sour so it must rain tonight and during that period Una is scum.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by BuJaber »

I like sticking up for the underdog. It's a sickness really.

That said gustavo didn't feel like he's lying at all.

I'm not saying I believe Una but he replaced locke who seemed townie enough and people specifically hammered before una could post his thoughts and people are lynching una based on his claim alone. I just feel that everyone is acting pretty recklessly around Una.
And if they're right they got lucky. And if they're wrong they screw us up. The only reasonable thing to go after him for is that James put him solidly in his townbloc. But that was the argument against seal and we were wrong. James also tried to buddy me which is understandable given we have experience together, and he tow read gustavo too, who also seems to be town by all indications. So maybe james didn't townread his buddies and just wanted to shade a townbloc by actually townreading them.

Also you really are oversimplifying my arguments. Time and time again I have come up with and reevaluated my scum pool based on different factors.

You can't seriously believe that people getting upset at the number of PR claims is a more legitimate reason to vote for someone than actually looking at who voted for whom and at what point during day 1 when day 1 resulted in a scum lynch. We had a long and eventful day 1 with multiple counter wagons and 1v1s. There's bound to be scummy interactions there. Scum are not going to just roll over and accept their buddy's lynch just like that. Especially when you consider that it was actually very close to not happening. Only near the end did the james wagon get real traction.

Gamma slot is suspicious as hell. He's a strong and confident town player. He's shown none of that here. A lot of his posts were also kinda empty and lacking clear reason. He wasn't very forthcoming.

Your voting, given the flips we have, looks really bad during day 1. You look like you didn't want to join the major wagons and when you did they were not on James until the hammer.

Robster played like someone with knowledge that no town could have and DrD seems a little sheepy to me today. I do townread his apparent disregard for contradicting his predecessor though so he's got that in his favor.

Hiraki while seemingly a personality trait seems to be playing sort of away from the action. Maybe it's just me but he seems like he doesn't care much about what happens. He was supposed to be mechanically cleared by gustavo's action but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore because we can't be sure who targeted whom and who scum attempted to kill on n1.

Music might as well be dead tbh. His only contribution to this game has been an early hammer yesterday.

Why are we not talking about things like that instead of trying to guess the setup? We don't even have all the claims to really evaluate. And it's way way too early for a massclaim.
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:44 pm

Post by BuJaber »

Above was a response to krazy
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:02 pm

Post by Krazy »

Locke was in my lynchpool day 2 and Una has not improved my read of the slot. You have it backward. I was willing to ignore my suspicions of the slot because the doc claim didn't make sense for scum if they have a roleblocker. With Hiraki claiming townsided roleblocker, there's no reason to think scum have a roleblocker, and there's no reason to ignore my suspicions of Una's slot.
vote conspiracy
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:47 pm

Post by BuJaber »

What if hiraki is scum roleblocker ?
What if Drd is scum who wanted to out the town roleblocker?

There's something that you are thinking of that helped you reach your conclusion that I haven't come up with. I'm missing at least the answers to those questions before agreeing with you.

The lack of any counterclaims concerns me. Did 2 scum claim PR so they could coordinate their fake claims? Or are all of the PRs town? Or did scum get lucky and claim a role that doesn't exist?

Another way to think of it is, are you willing to lose the doc (and whoever scum kill tonight, likely a PR), just to see if your suspicions are right? Why can't we test him in other ways? Doc is easy to fake I know. Just claim you protected someone who didn't die. But also how long can scum keep a doc alive? Can't we afford to strategically wait? Play a game of chicken with scum in a way.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:40 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

People think Hiraki was a more likely kill-target N1 than Gustavo?
Gustavo had claimed power, while Hiraki (along with many others) had mainly used energy on arguing with him.
I think Locke did the correct choice in protecting Gus N1.
Now the only reasons why I kept the same target for N2, was because I was cut short on my catch-up, and because Titus assumedly still had a quasi-investigative ability to use. I wanted to make sure they get that off (barring a roleblock obv).
I've also seen scum stick to the same target for two nights in a row simply because "no one expects that".
I decided not to risk the 50/50 guessing game and saved the same slot.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:53 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Like..what does this even mean? :lol:
Why am I scum in this scenario? Because you roleblocked Dr. D?
OK then, I'll bite - how does "Dr. D's" ability to do WHATEVER affect my (or previously Lockes) ability to save someone else?

It's posts like the one in the quote that seriously makes me underestimate this playerlist
FOR THEN FOLLOWING THE POOR EXAMPLE WITH VOTES
. :facepalm:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
BuJaber
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
BuJaber
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:35 am

Post by BuJaber »

In post 1798, UnaBombaH wrote:It's posts like the one in the quote that seriously makes me underestimate this playerlist FOR THEN FOLLOWING THE POOR EXAMPLE WITH VOTES.
I gotta be honest I was thinking about sheeping them because it's easier to believe that I (one person) is getting fooled by you than it is to believe that 4+ people are getting fooled. I have a lot of self-confidence but damn nobody is that good.

But then I remember there's at least 2 scum alive and that l am actually trying to sort people through their actions and posts instead of hypothetical setup WIFOM which means at least my methodology is better even if ultimately I get proven wrong.

Also good luck staying alive Una. Regardless of alignment doc claim would never live til the end so I don't know where the urgency in killing you is coming from.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”