Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #200) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1559, Crimson97 wrote:I never said she wasn't frustrated? I meant that self voting in general is scummy and pointless.
ah so just tossing shade instead.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #201) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:41 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1560, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 1433, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1426, Creature wrote:
In post 1400, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1292, Creature wrote:
In post 7, Pernicious Parrot wrote:Hello, everyone. I am moderately new to Mafia.

VOTE: profii

Town negative utility should claim.
This is probtown
no.
Why not?
cause its post 7 in the RVS stage, and is innately NAI. you can't get town reads from there.
The fact that it's RVS doesn't take any credit away from it because it was a serious post. The second point I can agree with.
Okay then

Guys, talking is good for town
We should look at those trying to fly under the radar
PR's shouldn't be claimed until later

Now give me towncred. This is a dumb argument anyone can say obvious pro-town stuff like this in RVS.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1600 (isolation #202) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:55 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1573, Mister Rogers wrote:@NT: What is up with Crimson? Did you just see him run through here replying to posts in ancient history? I guess the guy is trying to catch up so I should cut him some slack, well OK. What is your case on him then since you are leaving LE alone?
hes been like that all game, he is active lurking, read me as red for me and flavours early interaction, Pushed Mantantee for the entirety of the early game not looking else where (As far as I remember) and has had some horrific posts some of which you just saw come up in those quote blocks, but here are some others that really got under my skin.

which as I said in "seeing a 'contradictory' post in the first 100 posts of the game and entirely ignoring it for over 600 other posts is just...

VOTE: Crimson

There's no way a green member would ignore this. "

I take a lot of issue with him right now.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #203) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:36 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

im feeling tired tonight so im gonna hold off on read listing.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #204) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:34 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1623, Flavor Leaf wrote:Well, I know what i’m going to read when I can’t sleep tonight.
one of my post walls?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #205) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1664, Sashaddin wrote:@The Worst: I don't see an explanation on your vote on Naomi. Did I miss something obvious?
from what i saw they didn't like my posting style so voted me, saying my multi-quote walls was anti-town. So I just kinda shrugged at it, terrible vote overall but It seems more like a difference of opinion.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #206) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:49 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1717, Flavor Leaf wrote:Honestly, if we can’t come to a consensus on who to vote in the next day or so, can we just lynch Rogers?

Anyone opposed to this? Besides Rogers.
Look.. Dough's slot is pretty much confirmed, that reaction + being a confirmed powerole means I doubt I'll ever want to lynch rogers unless something drastic happens.

I think if your thinking about a person we can all agree to remove if we can't find a better red, lets do crimson. there on your list, sau's, mine, and a few others I believe.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #207) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:23 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

haha, I procrastinated all day. Butt... I did promise a read list, so heres a half asleep not thought out read list.

Mister Rogers Doughboy - Thanks to Doughboy I'm pretty certain this is a green slot, as said previously would take some hard role stuff to make me think otherwise.

UC Voyager Pernicious Parrot - This slot doesn't exist. That sucks but not much else you can say on that.

Krazy - Liked his in depth look at meta of each player showing initiative to look up peoples and using it for reads helped me pin down some slots .

profii - I want them to contribute more, but I still think they may be green.

Light Ethos - Well I been skirting around this for a while. During our back and forth around maybe I thought I was going up the wrong path. rather that admitting that on the spot though, i decided to slowly reduce pressure and see if I could bait reds into maybe picking the wagon up, though I still questioned them I decided that I was wrong on this account at least. After finding out it was there first real game combined with the soft claim I feel I wasted a bunch of time. but the interaction is really good overall and i'm happy with the outcome. I don't think I could of gotten a Green read this early if I haddn't gone that deep so.. no regrets other than hurting there feelings and making them feel singaled out

Crimson97 - think there red, just did a recent post on why I think that so reference there.

FrankJaeger - Null, they got caught in the storm and have been MAI due to it, can't help that. hoping to get more from them D2

Flavor Leaf - I think I need to re-iso this slot. but before a second look, I like them. they are conversing, looking into things nice green actions. I just wanna make a better effort to follow there logic

Sashaddin - new green. the interaction with Saudade after the read list is very flaily and panicky and just what I'd expect. I wanted to take the lead on that but I was occupied irl so... at least I got my read there.

The Worst RockyHorror - Terrible vote, still dancing around my content request. Ehh.. but claimed Pr.. I think they maybe red?, just cause we have a couple masons, LE and FL soft claimed, given the size of the game and what I think the soft claims are, I think for power balance one role is lying and they have a history of doing so... but for now I'd rather wait and see on more information.

Creature ManateeDude - Red slot thanks to manatee's perfect red meta. Every game the same pattern, no different here.

Saudade - POE green? I like there content but I find them confusing sometimes and I find there push on Sasha kinda confusing as there a new player. but I guess thats just play-style differences? I dunno. I want to think there green but I dislike there range of targets so far (dough, The worst, Sasha) kinda weaker players.. but I guess that also makes them more likely to be green... I guess I should go with Deeply Conflicted?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #208) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1762, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 1581, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1557, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 1388, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1217, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 1216, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 1210, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1204, Crimson97 wrote:Flavor and Mana's slot aren't both on a scum team imo. I don't see scum defending an inactive buddy as much as Flavor did. I think that:
A)Both are town
B)Flavor legimiately thinks Mana is town, but Mana is scum.
C)Flavor is scum who was trying to pocket Mana.
In post 1203, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah. It can vary, but generally mini’s have 3 scum, bar multiball.
Ok.
C is pointless considering the slot was inactive.
Not if you're planning to let him live. Which is very possbiel, i don't see scum targeting Mana if he's town.
Well i guess that can change now that he has replaced out but that hadn't happened at the time.
how does changing out change the alignment of a slot.
I meant that if Manatee's replacement is better, he might actually be targeted by mafia.
... No? Player changes are NAI, no matter the skill level of said replacement.
I never say anything about NAI or AI. I'm saying that Manatee wasn't a good target for mafia because of his general inactivity and scuminess. That could change if his replacement starts acting townie and finding scum. Is that hard to understand?
yup I see what happened there. you was saying now he switched his activity may boost and make him a larger target for reds.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #209) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:35 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1764, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 1600, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1573, Mister Rogers wrote:@NT: What is up with Crimson? Did you just see him run through here replying to posts in ancient history? I guess the guy is trying to catch up so I should cut him some slack, well OK. What is your case on him then since you are leaving LE alone?
hes been like that all game, he is active lurking, read me as red for me and flavours early interaction, Pushed Mantantee for the entirety of the early game not looking else where (As far as I remember) and has had some horrific posts some of which you just saw come up in those quote blocks, but here are some others that really got under my skin.

which as I said in "seeing a 'contradictory' post in the first 100 posts of the game and entirely ignoring it for over 600 other posts is just...

VOTE: Crimson

There's no way a green member would ignore this. "

I take a lot of issue with him right now.
. Just because you see something i don't see or vice versa in FL 's interactions with you it doesn't mean i'm scum. Again this is specially scummy because you told Sasha you welcomed different opinions. That combined wiht the fact that you were willing to give Sasha a pass for being new but not LE convinces me you're scum either in a scumteam with Sasha or trying to pocket them.

VOTE: Naomi
the fact that this took you over 600 posts to notice, looks like your just not reading the game at all. Like even if you was skimming You should of noticed and reacted to this way sooner. You also commented on other posts since, this could just be an effort to start a counter wagon or join the worsts one. but my gosh is that bad. You was physically not reading posts that even had you tagged as being voted for.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #210) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:36 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1765, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 1676, Mister Rogers wrote:
I am willing to lynch Crimson without question if he doesn't cooperate. I wil lynch Sasha immediately if he doesn't cooperate. LE will cooperate but needs to do so like in his next post(s).

You people listed above MUST post your top two scum suspects and vote them in your next posts or you will be wagoned today by all the active cooperating players!
Naomi and Frank
Also leaning scum with Manatee's slot.
Sasha depending on Naomi.
wait your top 2 scum, is the person voting for you. and the person who has been unable to post due to a hurricane. at post 1700+
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #211) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:54 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1771, Saudade wrote:If you townread Sash for a panic reaction after being pressured by me I just don't know what to say Naomi
yeah there are just certain interactions that I just don't feel come out of a red!day talk game.
stuff like;
In post 1452, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1449, Saudade wrote:duck voting for naomi just gives naomi bonus town points since the duck prolly scum
Saudade will probably destroy me with this, but........ here I go:

1. Red!Duck wouldn't vote Red!Naomi at this stage, because bussing a first vote on Day 1 is stupid. Both can't be scum in my mind.
2. Naomi has a style ( ) which looks possible with both alignments, so no real clue for me on Naomi. It might tell a veteran player something though.
3. The Worst is suspected by both Saudade and Naomi. The Worst votes Naomi. Saudade is pleased because it reinforces his views on The Worst but not enough to vote him instead of me.

So:
Saudade thinks The Worst and I are Red, and Naomi is Green
Naomi thinks The Worst is Red, and I am Green.
The Worst thinks Naomi is Red, and I am Green.

Did I get it right?
just is too uncertain and if you was a red team and that unsure about a wagon setup you'd use a player in a stronger position or at least discuss it before going ahead.

then there was alot of early game floundering I only quoted one but you can read his early red lists.
In post 229, Sashaddin wrote:Green: Naomi mainly because of post
Doughboy mainly because of post

Null: Flavor

Red: Saudade because I think Doughboy is green and he looks TOO helpful to me.

I'm eagerly waiting for ManateeDude to come back (puppet?)

As for the others, all I can see is a lot of crosstalk that doesn't tell ME anything (it's only my 4th game) but you guys might see it differently. I hope night 1 will be interesting, I feel blind right now.
then there are just noob tells like these, that are just.. kinda great in there own way, but I don't think could come from a red perspective as there just so.. lost and confused.
In post 1323, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1315, Saudade wrote:Why? does what I say not make sense to you?
It's not that you don't make sense, but we don't have the same informations to work with. You know what you are and I know what I am. So it makes me feel they will TvS us and try to flip you after.
In post 1331, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1328, Saudade wrote:I'll probably get night killed anyway for naming all the scum at one point or another during this day
Wouldn't The Worst be a better choice?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1778 (isolation #212) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1776, Mister Rogers wrote:I mean he started out saying "if he was town" but after you put him under pressure it was he was like "lock town"?
Either Im sleepy confused (its 6am) or Its a case of me miss interrupting what they was saying. I took issue with giving someone a clean slate just cause there player switched, but from reexamination it seems that they was actually saying that because they switched there activity might improve as reds had no reason to target or push creatures slot, it does setup chainsawing for pressure there though. I made my read list post reading those posts but wanted it out first, so.. yeah... it didn't change my read at all.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #213) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:00 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Im heading sleep now. 6am after being up all night is not the appropriate time to try critical thinking.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (isolation #214) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:34 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

nothing important to say, just wanted to let people know Crimson is L-2 (on 5 votes)
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1832 (isolation #215) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:29 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Im pretty sure crimson is the flip today, given there train is L-2. I still disagree on sash, but hopefully tomorrow we get some more answers from our revealed people.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #216) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:34 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1834, Saudade wrote:
In post 1832, Naomi-Tan wrote:Im pretty sure crimson is the flip today, given there train is L-2. I still disagree on sash, but hopefully tomorrow we get some more answers from our revealed people.
how about you trust me and my reads and flip your vote
trust can lead to great things
No, im good where i am thanks, though If I'm wrong you can certainly use that tomorrow.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #217) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:51 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1856, Saudade wrote:I cant actually read Crimson but I do know that Sash is scum so here's why hes the better vote
he omgus voted me 600 pages after I voted him upon quoting my vote. is that enough for now?
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #218) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:19 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1859, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1858, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1856, Saudade wrote:I cant actually read Crimson but I do know that Sash is scum so here's why hes the better vote
he omgus voted me 600 pages after I voted him upon quoting my vote. is that enough for now?
This case feels pretty shoddy
I don’t recall youas a shoddy player Naomi
I mean I was literally just trying to tilt saudade out of null.. I feel this is fine.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #219) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1786, Krazy wrote:Sup Gamma?

My hope is that you will carefully review the thread. And when you are done, you will help me lynch Creature. ;)
You (like the mod on the last VC) missed this vote.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (isolation #220) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:01 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Hi, all I'm back on page 79 right now but unfortunately my internet is down due to a squirrel breaking our internet line here. so I'm L/VA for the next 3 days until they replace the cable, sorry for the inconvenience.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (isolation #221) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:02 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I'll still refresh time to time, but I'll be less actively posting as I can't form quote walls properly and copy and pasting without a pc is a pain.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2500 (isolation #222) » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:09 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

@profil, not a bad idea, my pc is a desktop though, so no wifi card, could cable in also but I have limited data and I don't want my pc to background download an update and chomp it.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3231 (isolation #223) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:04 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Hi all, internets repaired :)
In post 3225, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 3224, Creature wrote:
In post 3221, Not_Mafia wrote:Light Ethos does not have a gun btw
Why Ethos?
random.org
Wait why would you random that? That's just.. aweful. I thought you was targeting LE for paranoia but straight up random... what even. I would vote you, but with 10 alive at 4 votes on you. I don't want a quick hammer. (L-2)
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3250 (isolation #224) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 3235, Flavor Leaf wrote:Get off NM.

1) Light Ethos made a lot of sense.

2) I actually don’t dislike the gunsmith on town, HOWEVER, it does also make sense as scum, I’ll give it that, but it gets fake guilties on the vig and the cop.

3) Man, my Sasha read was correct. I understand the kill shot there, though. @KRAZY - that dead thread gonna be fun, huh?
No, I didn't take issue with the target, it was the fact they used a random number generator to select it.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3284 (isolation #225) » Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:14 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Eh.. all the speculation makes it hard to get a grasp on things. I guess I should take time in a bit and look back over the interactions with crimision and see if there are any patterns.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”