Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:39 am

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 1299, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1290, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1249, Flavor Leaf wrote: Krazy/Sasha it is, then.

Krazy should definitely be the one, though.
If you want to push Krazy, we'll need your case for it. You had reasons for it before Krazy posted his read list, but you haven't gotten around to posting the case.
I actually don’t really like this.

It’s not in one post, sure, but I’ve definitely cased Krazy enough and made enough points on him that it would be redundant at this point. You’re just choosing not to look at it that way here because it’s not a “case” it’s just post. But my Third Degree Boon (my name’s tactic that i word play from my main account) where I go deep interaction is my best way at showing said person is scum.
We don't like this scum coasting. More light on this...
In post 1234, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m the only one not misguided, Crimson.

That’s a discredit by Crimson protecting Krazy subtly.

Scum points for Crimson.
In post 1200, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1189, Light Ethos wrote:@Crimson:
1. What's your take on the ongoing disagreement between Naomi and me?
2. Do you lean town on Flavor Leaf after his push on Krazy?
In post 1190, Light Ethos wrote:@Flavor Leaf: When is that case on Krazy coming?
This is also scummy points for LE.

Looks like he’s trying to change the subject of he game now that there’s pressure on them.
I thought you denied this was happening? Am I misunderstanding that you are making scum associations pre-flip?
Why did you deny it, and said it was a misrep?

In other news:

@NT: Can you please explain why making pre-flip scum associations is an OK thing to do; I mean there is nothing wrong with it, right?
"Won't you be my neighbor?"
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:40 am

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 1549, Saudade wrote:he's not being let off the hook, we keep him for tomorrow and see what happens then.
He needs to address the crumbs issue because AFAIAC he lied about crumbing.
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Mister Rogers »

@LE: Did NT respond to your query about her "connected case" with you and Crimson?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:58 am

Post by profii »

I agree with your point that what I called a crumb was more what you described it as rather than a “real crumb”

For example TW knows a game where I was a weak fruit vendor with mod declared no cops I stated “Imma cop you >=[“ at someone I know was scum so that they would get lynched - that’s a crumb... more of a bread slice tbh

But I don’t like that the suggestion of “I’m a power role” and the claim came in at L-3 or something ridic
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Saudade »

We can talk about the worst day 2, today we need to find scum.
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:20 am

Post by Saudade »

Suppose tw is scum then theres 2 more of them to find and I'd love to lynch one of them today
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Crimson97 »

In post 1320, Saudade wrote:Don't focus on why you are town, that's scum mentality.
focus on why someone else is scum
I can see where you're coming from but I don't fully agree with this. Redirecting attention towards someone else can be a scum tactic too.

I don't really like the way Leaf defends Sasha too but I don't really have an opinion on Sasha.
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:28 am

Post by Crimson97 »

In post 1388, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1217, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 1216, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 1210, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1204, Crimson97 wrote:Flavor and Mana's slot aren't both on a scum team imo. I don't see scum defending an inactive buddy as much as Flavor did. I think that:
A)Both are town
B)Flavor legimiately thinks Mana is town, but Mana is scum.
C)Flavor is scum who was trying to pocket Mana.
In post 1203, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah. It can vary, but generally mini’s have 3 scum, bar multiball.
Ok.
C is pointless considering the slot was inactive.
Not if you're planning to let him live. Which is very possbiel, i don't see scum targeting Mana if he's town.
Well i guess that can change now that he has replaced out but that hadn't happened at the time.
how does changing out change the alignment of a slot.
I meant that if Manatee's replacement is better, he might actually be targeted by mafia.
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:34 am

Post by Crimson97 »

In post 1393, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1231, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 1059, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 960, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 937, Flavor Leaf wrote:You probably can’t even explain why you’re putting me to red for having a different opinion.
Didn't move you to pure red, just a Fos. Why? Because, exactly, you have a different opinion than everyone and that you are very vocal and fervent about it. It makes me look like your with him. Not scummy in itself, more like guilt by association. If the others think Manatee is red, then you might be too from what I am seeing. Not accusing you formally, just seeing you as suspicious.
different doesn't always mean bad, having a view that differs from others shows your thinking about the game normally, it can also mean your defending someone for credit later on (called white knighting or WK for short) sometimes a differing view point leads to wagons like LE and sometimes it leads no where special, like profil. If your lucky you can also strike a TvT up where by the end your certain you was dealing with a green (like I did with flavour, though that wasn't a major diffing as not much had happened)

Sometimes it can also be used as a reaction test, but I'll let someone else explain that.

As for chainsawing, thats a term used when you attack someone who is attacking your partner. by making them look worse you can start a counter trian or just make people doubt the validity of the push. it could also be called trying to discredit i guess.
Oh so it's ok for Sasha to have a different opinion but if think Flavor v you is TvS then i'm scum?
YES! it was such an obvious interaction that most people just kept away anyway and let it play out. I worked it out in short order and just bared the heat of Leaf for a while for it.
It's not really that obvious. Can you point me at an specific post that proves that it was That?
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:38 am

Post by Crimson97 »

Spoiler:
In post 1392, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1230, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 1223, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1215, Crimson97 wrote:
In post 1029, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1013, Naomi-Tan wrote:Well was meant to do this ealier today, but here we go, another round of me spamming theorising ect.
In post 862, Light Ethos wrote:You can't have it both ways, Naomi. Either I am scum or Crimson and Manatee are scum. There isn't a plausible world in which all three of us are scum.
Prove it.
Sure. Flip me green now.
VOTE: Light Ethos
Don't self vote. Literally pointless and is scummy af.
Why is it pointless? Why is it scummy?
You supposedly know you're town and shouldn't be wasting time on self voting. Only three times i've seen people self vote is:
-RVS.
-As noob scum to prove that they are not afraid of being lynched.
-As frustrated town. Most of the time this doesn't help and only worsens their image even more.
In post 1080, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1027, Light Ethos wrote:*sighs* I'm pretty frustrated by your play, Naomi.
If you flip green this game, I'll be very upset.
In post 1029, Light Ethos wrote:
In post 1013, Naomi-Tan wrote:Well was meant to do this ealier today, but here we go, another round of me spamming theorising ect.
In post 862, Light Ethos wrote:You can't have it both ways, Naomi. Either I am scum or Crimson and Manatee are scum. There isn't a plausible world in which all three of us are scum.
Prove it.
Sure. Flip me green now.
VOTE: Light Ethos
In post 1031, Light Ethos wrote:Nobody has paid any attention to the possibility that you're red, Naomi, and if you're green, your long-term history of trying to discredit me is not going to help me out later on.
In post 1033, Light Ethos wrote:I flip green, all of you go for Naomi-Tan.
In post 1036, Light Ethos wrote:You chose a good person to go after, red!Naomi.
In post 1038, Light Ethos wrote:It's going to take flipping me green to show town that you're red.
well shoot, I'm sorry I broke you. (not that i'm gonna stop pressuring) If your green it'll come out eventually hang in there. but my next post is gonna push on you probably as I saw you made a post that wasn't dead inside.
'NO FRUSTRATION HERE GUYS! HES TOTALLY RED, WHAT? THERE'S A WALL OF EVIDENCE RIGHT AFTER THE SELF VOTE AND BEFORE IT THAT SHOWS FRUSTRATION. OH JUST IGNORE THAT, HES TOTALLY NOT FRUSTRATED' - an interpretation of this 3rd point from crimsons perspective as;
In post 1215, Crimson97 wrote: Don't self vote. Literally pointless and is scummy af.
meaning he already discounted C or more likely there red, cause how the fuck do you miss that.

I never said she wasn't frustrated? I meant that self voting in general is scummy and pointless.
Crimson97
Crimson97
Goon
Crimson97
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:42 am

Post by Crimson97 »

In post 1433, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1426, Creature wrote:
In post 1400, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1292, Creature wrote:
In post 7, Pernicious Parrot wrote:Hello, everyone. I am moderately new to Mafia.

VOTE: profii

Town negative utility should claim.
This is probtown
no.
Why not?
cause its post 7 in the RVS stage, and is innately NAI. you can't get town reads from there.
The fact that it's RVS doesn't take any credit away from it because it was a serious post. The second point I can agree with.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:46 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1529, Mister Rogers wrote:Well I'm about 15 of 20 pages for my first chunk of catchup. I guess I missed your Krazy case. I don't think he is wrong that you are crazy posting though.

PEDIT: Well eventually I will review the actual case against him to analyze if his defense is from scum but it would seem to me there are better lynch choices this day. At this point we (You/I) barely agree on any read...
I mean, I’m just eccentric. :lol:

Other people have agreed with my posts. He’s talking about a personality hung, and you’re aimlessly defending based on things he’s whispering in the neighborhood likely.

Classic scum move on his part.
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 947, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 944, profii wrote:rn i think you're town FL but i am watching you so closely because if you dupe me ill be so mad.
Sure, but like, you know me pretty well, I feel. I don’t take pointless risks as scum.

There’s zero reason to defend Manatee this hard if I was scum (guess that could be why I do it, but I digress. That’s doing the most.)

ScumMe defending ScumManatee this way is terrible because it connects us far too much if he ends up getting lynched.

ScumMe defending TownManatee this much is crap as well, because it requires me to FAIL in defending him and get the Manatee flip for the town cred.

Thoughts on Sasha?
You understand this is logic-fail right? I mean what, you simply NK him??

Ok, I just read your entire ISO up to around Page 10 to finally dig up your Krazy case. It is simply the fact you say there must be two scum on the Manatee wagon and certain of your reads there (like Duck) simply can't be scum and thus it pretty much comes down to just Krazy and Sasha.

First off, I just need to break for the following announcement:

NEWSFLASH! WE DO NOT HAVE A MANATEE FLIP YET!!

So your case is based on information that we simply do not know with any certainty. In fact, it is simply just air, just like your entire game has been. You simply are coasting powered by crap-logic like you know organic fuel sources?

Why are people t/r-ing you, because they are afraid of you?

Seriously, if you're town, do you have any other reason to suspect Krazy other than he appeared on a wagon of a scummy looking person whom you decided is 100% town?

What EXACTLY is the scummy about Krazy's vote that he MUST be scum? I mean convince us??

This isn't about Krazy, its about you and your crazy play this game where you strong armed the town & simply coasted, crapcasing two players.

FAQ

1) Is Krazy scum and you are simply chainsawing here?

I don't know if Krazy is scum but so far FL isn't playing as town.
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 1553, profii wrote:I agree with your point that what I called a crumb was more what you described it as rather than a “real crumb”

For example TW knows a game where I was a weak fruit vendor with mod declared no cops I stated “Imma cop you >=[“ at someone I know was scum so that they would get lynched - that’s a crumb... more of a bread slice tbh

But I don’t like that the suggestion of “I’m a power role” and the claim came in at L-3 or something ridic
So he was only at like L-3, I read that in my FL ISO, I can't even believe it. That is even more of a scummy claim. He seriously needs lynching. Who as a town P/R doesn't cherish that PR claim as long as possible to avoid revealing it to the scum? Seriously!
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1522, Mister Rogers wrote:Hey NT! This is very interesting. I am on page 50 and I see you must of had quite a large push of LE and apprently FL also has suspected Krazy, SO, let's do this....

(got your tea and crumpets?)

Krazy informed me in the Q/T that LE has a very obvious scum game where he is quite uncomfortable and posts very little but when he plays as town he is much more vocal and appears more comfortbale in his element. Krazy gave me some meta links and I was wondering if based on this new information, you might be willing to reconsider your read on LE and we can work together somewhere else?

PEDIT: Thanks LE!
Maybe later, for now I feel our early thing has a TvT vibe, so I'm gonna let that sit for now.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Eh, I don’t need a flip to read people. I can just play town.

I’m not going to talk with Rogers anymore. :lol:

Not good with people who have a wall in between them and playing mafia.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1527, Flavor Leaf wrote:warlocking
what is warlock no one told me last time i asked
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:18 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1537, Mister Rogers wrote:@all: Is there any way if we leave this slot alive we can positively use his role at all to benefit town?
I believe so, If we do as you say it forces a roleclaim on people with killing roles (vigs) and in the words of the highlander "there can be only one" one green that is. So... If we get a red they can only fakeclaim vig once then anyone else enters a 1v1.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1544, Mister Rogers wrote:Sir, you have been unvoting for a week? Is your game genuine in this thread?

What exactly happend to this thread where so many people are not voting/casing and like coasting?
There is a reason I think there the most likely to be red right now.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Krazy »

Naomi where are you on FL these days?
vote conspiracy
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1545, Creature wrote:VOTE: Krazy
Please give a more indepth reason why you voted, it seems from this post you merely voted because someone requested it or at least that's all I can infer from the lack of context.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

In post 1565, Flavor Leaf wrote:Eh, I don’t need a flip to read people. I can just play town.

I’m not going to talk with Rogers anymore. :lol:

Not good with people who have a wall in between them and playing mafia.
Ok kewl. So if you don't need a flip for your case, what case DO you have?? I mean there is like no explanation in this thread. What have you done all game long except scum coast?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:23 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 1569, Krazy wrote:Naomi where are you on FL these days?
as of last page, pretty much where I was earlier. I like our interaction early on it felt genuine and that's enough for me for now at least. I know some people have there suspicions but I don't see it yet.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
Mister Rogers
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mister Rogers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Mister Rogers »

@NT: What is up with Crimson? Did you just see him run through here replying to posts in ancient history? I guess the guy is trying to catch up so I should cut him some slack, well OK. What is your case on him then since you are leaving LE alone?
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:28 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 1566, Naomi-Tan wrote:
In post 1527, Flavor Leaf wrote:warlocking
what is warlock no one told me last time i asked