Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (isolation #200) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1331, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ding ding ding

Except in this case the situation is different. I extended you an olive branch that we could work together and kill scum. You knew you wouldn't make it to endgame by getting on scum flips proffered by my hand so you instead chose to kill the strongest townies and fool the idiots. That's not happening.
Why wouldn’t scum me do that? Why would scum me ACTIVELY make it difficult for myself?

ScumMe let’s you mislynch townies, and kills your support or kills you if you become a threat.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #201) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1334, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yes I am trying to piss you off. Get mad.

I want more from you. I disbelieve this is the best you can do. Show me it.
:lol: it’s the best town me can do
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #202) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Morality »

I’m just trying to get invested in the game, and I know you’re good at interacting with me.

Plus, it’s kind of fun poking at you.

And I am so freaking astonished that you can possibly see Shoshin as town here that it makes me think you know she is town because you’re scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #203) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1337, RadiantCowbells wrote:Tragically I'm not mislynching any townies though, am I?
You’re right. You’re not.

If you were to lynch me, you would be mislynching one, but you aren’t lynching me, so :shrug:

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (isolation #204) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1345, Shoshin wrote:What're your reads, Vorkuta?
Can you do something actually productive and give your own insights that aren’t just basic “oh, this guy protected this guy, they’re scum.”

And @RC - you’re right. Scum me IS better than this.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (isolation #205) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1348, RadiantCowbells wrote:Or when all the good players are dead scum shoot the outed investigatives and then ppl like Aura who townread morality refuse to lynch him because their feelz > the fact that everyone who is good at town scumreads him
Being “good at town” doesn’t mean they can’t roll scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #206) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Morality »

And I have a history of being scum tunneled by “good town” when I’m town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (isolation #207) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1351, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1349, Morality wrote:
In post 1345, Shoshin wrote:What're your reads, Vorkuta?
Can you do something actually productive and give your own insights that aren’t just basic “oh, this guy protected this guy, they’re scum.”

And @RC - you’re right. Scum me IS better than this.
I've never read any of your scum games and been impressed.

I remain unimpressed by this one.
The records don’t lie. :shrug:

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #208) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1353, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1350, Morality wrote:
In post 1348, RadiantCowbells wrote:Or when all the good players are dead scum shoot the outed investigatives and then ppl like Aura who townread morality refuse to lynch him because their feelz > the fact that everyone who is good at town scumreads him
Being “good at town” doesn’t mean they can’t roll scum.
Never said that they did

But questioning my NSG read makes you beyond fucking stupid and Shoshin has done enough

NSG? Do you mean COA? Because I never really questioned that. I just don’t care to trust their reads without a basis because I know from experience she isn’t always correct nor should she be held up to that standard.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #209) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1355, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1352, Morality wrote:And I have a history of being scum tunneled by “good town” when I’m town.
But I'm scum. So I am not good town. I'm not anything.

Just scum.
I put quotes on the good town for a reason. Nice shade, though.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #210) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1357, RadiantCowbells wrote:Commit to your scumread on me trust me it's the right move.

I don't want you to back off and get lynched easily I want to earn this
You’re just hiding behind the push on me. I’m looking elsewhere because I know there’s more than one scum, and I’m not delusional enough to think I can’t be wrong.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (isolation #211) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1360, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1359, Morality wrote:
In post 1357, RadiantCowbells wrote:Commit to your scumread on me trust me it's the right move.

I don't want you to back off and get lynched easily I want to earn this
You’re just hiding behind the push on me. I’m looking elsewhere because I know there’s more than one scum, and I’m not delusional enough to think I can’t be wrong.
Bullshit trying to deflect and mislynch a weak townie is the cowards way out FL.
What do you mean? My other option is shoshin? She’s weak townie?

Can we pause for like 30 minutes? I have a project meeting to attend to.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #212) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Morality »

This is total bs on your part. You know that I go for the pizazz when I’m scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #213) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Morality »

K, pause. Go get some kind of snack. Take a breather. I’ll let you know when I’m back.

Eat some veggies.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #214) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Morality »

I’m kind of on edge right from things not about this game.

So we have 2 ways we can play this.

Imma go on a hardcore aggressive spree here and we get 30+ pages of content.

Or

i go away until tomorrow.

I’ve honestly been on edge all day. I don’t really feel like being in any of my games right now.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #215) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Morality »

I think i need to retire the Morality account.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #216) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Morality »

I just got force replaced elsewhere.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #217) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Morality »

:sad:

Can we just not go me this day phase? I dont think I have the energy to take on scum and whichever of RC/Shoshin are in thenpocket.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #218) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Morality »

I’m gonna play the woe is me card because I’m stressed out all over the place in life right now.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #219) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1401, RadiantCowbells wrote:You understand that Morality's effort to leave a track record is more scum indicative than not, right? As scum I make an effort to leave a paper trail.
This is actually not true. I’ve never left a game as scum before without it being a force replace.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #220) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by Morality »

Sorry, I shouldn’t be here. :lol: i have a problem

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #221) » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 1415, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1414, Morality wrote:
In post 1401, RadiantCowbells wrote:You understand that Morality's effort to leave a track record is more scum indicative than not, right? As scum I make an effort to leave a paper trail.
This is actually not true. I’ve never left a game as scum before without it being a force replace.
You're responding to a point that I didn't make: I am saying that your effort to show your thought processes in thread is more scum than town-indicative.
Yeah, I just skimmed.

My bad. Allow me to let myself out.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #222) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Morality »

I’m here. Catching up. By the skim, COA’s the wagon, and RC, you were saying that COA is NSG? I was unaware of that.

I’ll give my thoughts when I do my full catch up. I’m free part of today, but busy tomorrow.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #223) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Morality »

@RC - is your tell on COA that she doesn’t like playing scum so she’s drastically less interested in the game? I believe I’ve heard that about NSG.

I don’t actually scum read the slot, because from my knowledge they haven’t really posted much? I don’t think I remember a single post from COA.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #224) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1771, RadiantCowbells wrote:I townread her because I wanted her to be town full stop. Saw her posting, wanted the game to be easy, wanted to have a check on my reads, was really easy to just call her town. When I said I didn't trust my read on her I realized how much I was just calling her town because I wanted her to be. Her iso is objectively a scum her iso
You scum read me because you want me to be scum often, so I definitely see, and already knew, you were doing that with her and Shoshin. I just didn’t see COA as scum like I did Shoshin. I like that you brought this up, i don’t necessarily think it makes COA scum, though.

I do like your COA reasonings, though. I’m not personally there with it, but I like it.

I may be a bit tunneled onto Shoshin because she’s been town casing me all game, but pushing it as scum, so I feel like I’m being gaslighted, and Shoshin still came off as scum trying to derail your momentum. Even if COA is town, I feel like in shoshin’s mind, it’s better to have the three of you still alive, at least for today.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #225) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:08 am

Post by Morality »

I don’t really like RCE’s hop onto COA. Seems almost like he was waiting for something like that to happen.

I don’t know how to read Boats. He seems overly aggro but not commital at all, almost like he’s trying to come off that way, but maybe he’s just trying to be a town leader? Idk. I’m starting to lean scum there, though.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #226) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Morality »

Actually, you took some time to get RCE going there, huh?

Reading kind of in reverse, bare with me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #227) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1703, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1531, RCEnigma wrote:My hangup with RC/Morality was that if they both rolled scum together I was fully expecting them to buss each other day 1. I was waiting for it actually, and what do you know we have a 1v1 that fizzles out pretty quickly.

I'll ping out some of the posts that prefaced this but I mostly expected it based on Moralitys setup of the situation, it doesn't necessarily mean it's S/S but it was premeditated at least on Moralitys end.
also this

setting me up to be scum when morality flips scum

etc
This actually sets us up to be a double mislynch if one of us went down, which is what I’m assuming would happen.

Scum are letting you power town this because I feel they feel you can get a couple mislynches then be potentially lynched.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #228) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1536, CultOfAthena wrote:
In post 1111, YellowSnow wrote:re Shoshin for a player with so little content I would expect more specific reads when they do post. COA said she's a good player and she hasn't played like it yet.
I don't recall saying I'm a good player. Other people have said it about me, but I've made no such claim. Honestly, I despise the "Wow, she's supposed to be good but she's being pretty disappointing, guess she's not as good as blahblah" more than anything.
In post 1121, Creature wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1086, Shoshin wrote:This is where I'm at on this game. Aura, Vorkuta, Enigma, Radiant, and COA are my strongest townreads. I won't consider lynching here unless everyone else is dead. And I think there's reasons to scumread every other player in the game.

I'm trusting Radiant that Boats/Snow is town, at least for today. I was scumreading Boats because his analysis is so mechanical, almost reminds me of someone like Mathblade, but I'm willing to let that go for the moment. I had Snow as strong town earlier but after reading through one of his scum games I don't feel comfortable with that read anymore. I think the way he quickly changed course on his reads was opportunistic in precisely the same ways he was opportunistic as scum, plus I think his forgetfulness about Aura isn't as towny as I thought on first impression.

I have Tarkus as null. He feels less scummy than his play in one of his scum games, but I need to check his town games because he's still lurking here in ways that resemble scum.

Vedith is playing like trollish scum. I have nothing to say on this because despite scumreading his slot, I've been told his is just how he plays by Radiant. So, again, I'm willing to leave this slow alone for today.

I scumread Morality from the start of the game. I thought he was trying too hard in the early parts of the game, cluttering the game with tons of pointless posts, and he hasn't actually made any attempt to scumhunt. His recent posts trying to cast me as scum aren't great either, especially since he seems to be doing the typical scum thing of ignoring large aspects of what I'm doing so that he can make me look scummy. Radiant agrees with this read, so Morality is up for lynching as far as I'm concerned.

roomy gave me strong vibes. I thought the fact that he replaced out after just a small amount of bickering from two players felt fake, especially since it didn't even involve him. DDL's play has been shit. His meta on me is crap. His attempt to scumread both me and Enigma is based entirely on dumb details that have nothing to do with alignment (e.g. his notion that haven't been following up on things when I'm actually following up on everthing, just not necessarily shitting the thread up with all my thoughts). I think he's scumreading me and Enigma based on associative tells rather than actual scumhunting (e.g. me and Enigma are townreading each other, so it seems like we're a team, even though there's actaully really good reasons for each of us to be townreadig each other).

Creature lurked out the first parts of the game, then entered the game posting lots of crap, superficial and shitty scumread on me that he should know better than to hold, especially after Starcraft Mafia, so who knows? I don't feel like he's been making a fair attempt at trying to read me, at least in the ways he usually will do. I also think Creature usually makes more of an attempt to fairly read lower post count players like myself, so the fact that he isn't doing that here is very concerning. He's probably scum.

If I had to guess a scumteam, I'd guess Creature, DDL, Morality (coincidence that they're all scumreading me?), and if those are wrong, it's Vedith with maybe Boats/Snow/Tarkus.

I'm gonna say this is terribad, agenda-driven and hopefully RC is right about Shoshin being fearkilled pretty early here if she's town.
"Terribad" is not a word I would use to describe that at all. I think that post shows that Shoshin has been taking notes on this game and actually analyzing things while asking very direct questions to help supplement her analysis... which is literally exactly what I expect from town Shoshin. Like, newsflash – proposing multiple scumteams and going "If I'm wrong on X then it's possible that it could be Y" aren't actually evidence of being scum. It's evidence of having a complex thought process and considering multiple possibilities. I'd argue scum are more likely to be tunnelled on one specific possibility.

I disagree that Shoshin is doing this. From looking at her posts, even when she’s going elsewhere, you can tell she’s still tunneled.

I don’t actually know Shoshin’s scum game, though. Not saying that she is doing it, but is she incapable of creating a line of trajectory as scum? I actually find it easier as scum to have multiple reads and actually analyze the game this early into it.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #229) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:21 am

Post by Morality »

I’m trying to see a world where RC is scum, and like, I can tinfoil hat Shoshin/RC scum theatre’ing it up, but my gut just tells me that’s not what’s happening at all mixed on how the political landscape of this game is.

I feel like scum are just waiting for RC to make a push, and if it’s not one they want, they’ll shade. I’m tunneled onto Shoshin pretty hard, though

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #230) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1875, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1868, Morality wrote:
In post 1703, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1531, RCEnigma wrote:My hangup with RC/Morality was that if they both rolled scum together I was fully expecting them to buss each other day 1. I was waiting for it actually, and what do you know we have a 1v1 that fizzles out pretty quickly.

I'll ping out some of the posts that prefaced this but I mostly expected it based on Moralitys setup of the situation, it doesn't necessarily mean it's S/S but it was premeditated at least on Moralitys end.
also this

setting me up to be scum when morality flips scum

etc
This actually sets us up to be a double mislynch if one of us went down, which is what I’m assuming would happen.

Scum are letting you power town this because I feel they feel you can get a couple mislynches then be potentially lynched.
This doesn't make sense from a town perspective. Naturally if you flipped and it was town there is no basis for S/S between you.

RC's point makes sense since a scum flip on you wouldn't clear him as it normally would. He can argue that as a scum narrative that makes sense.

You're completely skipping over the whole part where you flip. How does it end up a double mislynch?

You misread it completely. I know I can’t flip red, so to me, RC and I can’t be S/S, on top of that, I think RC is likely town, so from my perspective me getting flipped, makes me feel RC would be setup after a me flip.

RC thinks I’d flip red, then after I get flipped, RC gets flipped.

I just know I can’t flip red, so i skipped the middle man.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #231) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Morality »

Also, how did I “skip over” me getting lynched? I said double mislynch and the two subjects of that were myself an RCE. The whole premise of the concept is about me getting flipped.

I don’t feel like you just blatantly misrepped me rather than just got confused somewhere...

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #232) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Morality »

There’s no basis for S/S, sure, but that can easily be pivoted to “1 scum within them”, which is what I was referring towards. I understand where the confusion came from now.

That’s just a classic double mislynch scenario.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #233) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Morality »

And you don’t necessarily have to be the one to pivot, you just did the setup.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #234) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Morality »

You also set a mislynch trap path for me with the “Morality should scum read me as town”.

I don’t even understand the basis of that comment. Have I ever even scum read you before as town? I can’t remember too many games with us, tbh.

I believe we just finished a newbie game together as T/T, and we pub stomped it.

And before that, we had OK2, and I believe I did push you as scum there, but I was Third Party there.

I don’t believe I have EVER pushed you as scum when I was a town before, which seems like another trap in itself.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (isolation #235) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Morality »

I think I’m still on RC.

VOTE: RCEnigma

RCE, Shoshin, Boats. They’re going for the COA lynch, which is evident in a Boats last post saying “if RC is town, Morality/COA probably scum team”

RCE going on board “reluctantly” with COA, then Shoshin taking the stance making sure to specify they are against COA without even considering RC’s point of view.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #236) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1878, Morality wrote:Also, how did I “skip over” me getting lynched? I said double mislynch and the two subjects of that were myself an RCE. The whole premise of the concept is about me getting flipped.

I don’t feel like you just blatantly misrepped me rather than just got confused somewhere...

RC* not RCE

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #237) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Morality »

In theory, I could be wrong about Shoshin and RCE is just attempting a pocket, but Shoshin going against RC seems like scum trying to play the political game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1900 (isolation #238) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1890, RadiantCowbells wrote:Please drill into your heads the fact that Morality was going on shore leave when the viable wagons were all on town but now that CoA is at risk he comes back and tries to push another mislynch
I left before anything happened.

I’m also not advocating a COA lynch.

I’m also busy today and tomorrow.

I’ve been incredibly inactive site wide in general, considering I’m running a game, and in a couple games.
Edited.
Last edited by Not Known 15 on Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #239) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1902, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1884, Morality wrote:Shoshin going against RC seems like scum trying to play the political game.
I don't know how town genuinely trying to scumhunt ever comes to this conclusion. Like, if I were scum with Boats/Enigma (your claim), why wouldn't I just sheep RC on CoA?
When do scum EVER do that?

What kind of line of thinking is that?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (isolation #240) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Morality »

You’re playing EXACTLY how I play when I’m scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #241) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1901, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wait is that right? I dunno. My head is fuzzy.
I’ve been on a little bit the past couple of days, but nothing else I’m doing right now takes too much effort and analysis.

If I just poke in without doing work here, I’m gonna get mislynched.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #242) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1906, Shoshin wrote:If I'm scum who sees town RC pushing a mislynch on CoA, I sheep it as scum 100% of the time. The only reason I'd defend CoA as scum is if she were my partner, and even that's unlikely when it's obvious she's going down.
This is surface level scum play.

“Obvious” she’s going down means you are completely only on me for the sake of making the statement, and also is EXACTLY why you don’t need to go COA.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #243) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:04 am

Post by Morality »

I’m very intrigued by Shoshin. I’ve heard she has a strong scum game. I’d be lying if I said I felt like I was 100% confident I could catch her out this game, but I am having fun watching her control this game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #244) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1910, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1909, Morality wrote:This is surface level scum play.
There's no such thing as "surface level scum play" because it's all WIFOM.

Good scum play means making accurate predictions about how your behavior will influence others. If I were scum with Boats/Enigma, I'd predict that sheeping RC on a CoA mislynch gets my team two mislynches (first on CoA, then on RC) without putting myself or teammates anywhere within town's crosshair. As scum, that'd be a dream scenario.
I didn’t say you were playing surface level scum play.

The WIFOM you pushed out to me was surface level scum play as you acted like that was THE only play you could have made. There are an infinite amount of plays you could make like that, so the fact you chose to state that there’s one simple thing you would undeniably make in that scenario as a defense is the pinging part.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #245) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1910, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1909, Morality wrote:This is surface level scum play.
There's no such thing as "surface level scum play" because it's all WIFOM.

Good scum play means making accurate predictions about how your behavior will influence others. If I were scum with Boats/Enigma, I'd predict that sheeping RC on a CoA mislynch gets my team two mislynches (first on CoA, then on RC) without putting myself or teammates anywhere within town's crosshair. As scum, that'd be a dream scenario.
Also, it’s Day 1. Me making a thought on me noticing an entire scum team isn’t necessarily expected that i think there isn’t a chance I could be wrong.

Based on what I’m seeing right now do i think that’s plausible scum team? Yes. I’ll fully admit. I’m probably wrong on that being the entire scum team, but until i have more to go off of, that’s where I’m at. Things will happen that make my theories more or less plausible, and I’ll go from that.

I see you as the scum who’s controlling this game, and you’ll probably get pretty far into this game.

I’m hoping you make the mistake of trying to keep me alive to mislynch me later.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #246) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1916, RadiantCowbells wrote:I feel a lot better about this either way
I’m town. :lol:

You’d rather get played by Shoshin than the potential of me pulling the wool over you.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #247) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1917, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1915, Morality wrote:I see you as the scum who’s controlling this game, and you’ll probably get pretty far into this game.

I’m hoping you make the mistake of trying to keep me alive to mislynch me later.
These are posts that you make as scum to preemptively lead your audience into thinking a set of events means a narrative is true. In this case, Shoshin and FL living -> Shoshin keeping FL alive. I would go a step further even and say experientially that Flavor Leaf intends to be the 'deepwolf' and not get his hands dirty at all and save Shoshin for the lylo mislynch
I make those posts as scum because I make those posts as town.

Fair analysis on the deep wolf thing. I get it. It’s just not what’s happening

Also, on Morality, I play to be the first scum dead so I can Kira it up.

I’ve never lived as scum on Morality before, so meta check that. Flavor Leaf’s an entire different story.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (isolation #248) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1919, RadiantCowbells wrote:I suppose that I would, yeah, but I have some really unfair advantages here that you must have put together by now regarding why I'm so sure that you are scum.
Well, obviously. But I’m not scum, so I know you’re thinking about it the wrong way rather than thinking of it the other way.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #249) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1922, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well then if that's the case it doesn't exactly help your case because it explains why you would suicide bomb the fuck out of the two strongest non-NSG townies in thread. Even if you're not actually dragging Shoshin all the way to endgame which was sheer conjecture on my part.
What do you want me to do then?

I’m town. :lol: I feel like I’m being gaslighted somewhere, haha.

Strongest “mechanical” town. There’s a side of people’s town game on this site that’s severely lacking.

You actually have that side, though. But a lot of the “elite” players on this site don’t.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #250) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Morality »

I’m more threatened by the strong town players on this site when I’m town than when I’m scum.

I’ll go Boats. If I’m wrong on RCE, which i wouldn’t be surprised if he’s just hard pocketed by Shoshin, Boats is still is setting up COA/Me without committing.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #251) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Morality »

What’s your thought process on Boats if he flips town, though?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #252) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Morality »

The game* if boat flips

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #253) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1929, RadiantCowbells wrote:My thought process is something like

??????? welp I'm dead anyway so gbai
I mean, protectives are a thing. You make sense as a protective target.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (isolation #254) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Morality »

If I were a protective, I’d target you.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (isolation #255) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1932, Morality wrote:If I were a protective, I’d target you.
Actually this isnt entirely true. I’d let townRC die sometimes so I can catch scum in his town locks. But regardless, yeah, I’d go over that possibility.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #256) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1934, Morality wrote:
Actually this isnt entirely true. I’d let townRC die sometimes so I can catch scum in his town locks. But regardless, yeah, I’d go over that possibility.
This is also a very selfish me thing to do, though, but yeah, just being honest.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (isolation #257) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1937, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1934, Morality wrote:
Ftr I think it's playing against wincon not to vote you

I just don't want to have to muscle everyone back onto you
I disagree. My late game town game is pretty heavy, and I typically am night killed in games before I get to that point.

I like to think my alignment generally sells itself most of the time by late game.

It’s why I have to play anti-bus. It’s way too hard for me to win as scum when I get to like 3p lylo, or 5p lylo.

My early-mid game scum game is where I shine.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #258) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Morality »

Also, people like to keep us around when we’re TvT because they think that we’ll end up getting each other killed. I don’t believe we’ve lost a game where we were both Town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #259) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1940, RadiantCowbells wrote:I find statements like that odd. I don't shine at any point I just find a path to endgame and I execute it
And that’s where you shine at. That is the way you see mafia. People see the same thing in different lights, and that’s what I look for when reading people.

I’m gonna do things in ways you don’t think are beneficial, and you’re gonna do things in ways I don’t think are beneficial, and I’m sure we could argue about that in circles.

You’re wrong about me. We’re literally playing out every single game we ever have together.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (isolation #260) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Morality »

I am ScumShoshin’s biggest threat this game. ScumShoshin doesn’t kill you here even if they try to frame me. It’s just not worth losing the RC support. If I were scum and killing you, Shoshin gets that as an argument.

I feel like I’m more likely to die than you are because I’m null on a lot of people, town read by some, only scum read really by like...you and Shoshin, and I don’t think you actually see me as scum as confidently as you let off. It’s just your paranoia and your wanting of me to be scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #261) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1947, RadiantCowbells wrote:You scumreading shoshin and not considering Tarkus the obvious obvious partner is weird to me
To be fair, I can’t recall a single Tarkus post if I’m being honest.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #262) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:02 am

Post by Morality »

How is Tarkus the obvious Shoshin partner? Actually asking.

Just checked Tarkus’ ISO, and I do remember her posts, but they seem incredibly NAI to me.

Shoshin isn’t mentioned a single time in Tarkus ISO, though.

And Tarkus jumping on COA fits my political scumplay theory

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (isolation #263) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1951, RadiantCowbells wrote:So you see why I wolfread you

The entire push comes across as super half baked
I mean, sure...do you expect me to be some town god early game? You realize I had a strong village idiot vibe for a while, right? My scum record took that away, but I’m still just as crazy as town.

I do tame up around you because I have to be a voice of reason like type, which isn’t just with you. I do that often as well because people know I’m not an actual village idiot.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #264) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1952, RadiantCowbells wrote:You've called Shoshin scum and you've considered what Shoshin would do as it pertains to me because it sounds good but you haven't even made a cursory effort to check her associatives
I also don’t really care to go full on pre associatives.

I’ll look at possible scum partners, but more by each individual play, as I have with RCE/Shoshin/Boats.

I stated I didn’t exactly expect to be completely correct, that’s just the way it seems to me.

Tarkus has no associatives to them, which is in itself an associative, but that’s for me to look into down the line, or else I’d get off track and start going too much moon logic.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #265) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:11 am

Post by Morality »

While I was looking through Shoshin’s ISO to look for Tarkus stuff, which Tarkus was so not even on my radar I didn’t even think about, I noticed this.

Look how much Shoshin says RC. :lol: I don’t actually want to use this as a case right now, but post game, I feel like this could possibly be a scum tell.
Spoiler:
In post 77, Shoshin wrote:I promise, RC.
In post 103, Shoshin wrote:Why are you townreading RC, Boats?
In post 151, Shoshin wrote:Pretty sure Vorkuta's town, RC.
In post 305, Shoshin wrote:Why aren't you more paranoid about me, RC?
In post 353, Shoshin wrote:Very pro-town of you, RC.
In post 527, Shoshin wrote:Maybe, RC. Let me check what Tarkus looks like as scum.
In post 534, Shoshin wrote:RC, are you townreading roomy?
In post 540, Shoshin wrote:What's your order of scum RC?
In post 925, Shoshin wrote:RC, why are you pushing Creature over DDL?
In post 1269, Shoshin wrote:RC is townier than everyone else in this game except Aura.
In post 1295, Shoshin wrote:RC, please don't encourage him to clutter this game with a bunch of crap.
In post 1307, Shoshin wrote:RC's laziness is a town tell in this game.
In post 1784, Shoshin wrote:
In post 1535, CultOfAthena wrote:My main scumread is Tarkus. I'm not sure where you got the idea that it was DDL from, although I do also scumread him.
This feels pretty town, RC.
In post 1789, Shoshin wrote:You could both be town, RC.
In post 1814, Shoshin wrote:I'm not scum, RC.
In post 1810, Shoshin wrote:Assume I'm town, RC. Do you think DDL is town or scum?
In post 1824, Shoshin wrote:From my perspective the decision to lynch NSG isn't a matter of whether she's scum, RC, it's a matter of whether DDL's scum. I trust my reads over yours, nobody is right 100% of the time including you, and I'm scumreading roomy/DDL to the point where I want that slot lynched over NSG. So if you want to convince me to lynch NSG, convince me that DDL is town.

And stop losing your shit over this. Take a break from the game before you implode. Come back with a better mindset. It's not fun when you start scumreading me just because I'm not sheeping you. Like, you're not even helping me sheep you. You weren't forthcoming with your reasoning on NSG, you're calling me scum, and you're straight-up refusing to even talk about DDL or my other scumreads when they're obviously relevant to whether I sheep you.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #266) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Morality »

VOTE: Boats

Shoshin’s been avoiding committing to Boats as well. Using me almost like the scape goat.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #267) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1961, RadiantCowbells wrote:As a game let's treat it like a confirmed fact that at least one of Shoshin and Morality is a wolf. If both of them feel this strongly about it it's probably true.

Why is it a scumtell
I thought about the general tip to “get people to like you” is to say their name a lot.

I’m mostly kidding.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #268) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1964, RadiantCowbells wrote:Maybe her heart just aches for me to return her affections.
Could be, but I can’t relate to that feeling, so I would be blind to seeing that.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #269) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1966, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want to case all the things that i see as possibilities but I don't wanna dilute my message
We also don’t have much time left.

I prefer Boats to COA. I think COA’s L-2.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (isolation #270) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:21 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1967, RadiantCowbells wrote:I wonder if Shoshin Morality could even be SvS
Ssh, ssh, don’t think like this. :lol:

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #271) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1971, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1970, Morality wrote:
In post 1967, RadiantCowbells wrote:I wonder if Shoshin Morality could even be SvS
Ssh, ssh, don’t think like this. :lol:
Sry I am thinking like this

If Tarkus is town and Shoshin is scum you're prolly next on the buddy list
No, it’s Boats.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #272) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Morality »

Just because I think pretty confidentially that you’re town, doesn’t mean you’re town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (isolation #273) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Morality »

Confidently*

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #274) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1989, RadiantCowbells wrote:Fuck it morality is right every time.

VOTE: Morality

I think 1/2 of CoA and Tarkus is villager other is wolf
I think shoshin morality scum v scum answers a lot a lot of questions
Stop....I clear up so easily later in game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (isolation #275) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Morality »

I’m seriously that unreadable to you? Or is the paranoia just too strong?

I guess in theory, considering I am the hardest person for you to read, in your mind getting that out of the way makes sense.

It’s just aggravating because I have to put so much energy into this to fight you off

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2004 (isolation #276) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Morality »

In post 1999, Creature wrote:The reason you don't want to lynch CoA today is because you feel like Morality will slip away if you die tonight?
He just gets so paranoid of me that he can’t stabd the idea of me getting away.

He does truly build it up in his head that i’m Scum, and I think I skew his reads.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #277) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2001, Yachting n Socializing wrote:VOTE: CoA

They have been online and posting today and yesterday, on this site and another.
Hammer looks so tasty

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #278) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Morality »

Fuck

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #279) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:45 am

Post by Morality »

Lol if RC and I were the scum team

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #280) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Morality »

In post 360, RadiantCowbells wrote:did someone say.... l-1?
VOTE: Cult

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #281) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Morality »

I was planning on hammering COA if it came to it since the second you brought up me avoiding that wagon.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2017 (isolation #282) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Morality »

COA is not the counterwagon. You started that.

And I have 2 votes on me, one from scum, one from the person who tunnels me every game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #283) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Morality »

Eddie Cane....?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #284) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:49 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2018, RadiantCowbells wrote:Telling you guys literally 100% of the time boats n hoes reversal on CoA was scum realizing that Morality is gonna get lynched if he doesn't. He voted the counterwagon to morality on the basis that they were scum with morality after he in his previous posting called them literally conftown. CoA takes breaks from posting constantly it's NAI
I was never getting lynched here and you know that...

I have never been lynched with you in my game except the one time you were scum, and it was lylo.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (isolation #285) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2022, RadiantCowbells wrote:Town if you don't see how bullshit those reversals are and power Lynch not one but both of BnH and Morality then you are all shitty players. No comment on the third scum from me I'm not diluting my message.
You’ve made more reversals than anyone.

You were calling COA lockscum earlier

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #286) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Morality »

Is she gonna flip green? Feels like you know more than you should

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #287) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Morality »

I’m actually town, though. That’s the funniest part about all of this.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (isolation #288) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Morality »

What’s your plan after that flip? :lol:

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (isolation #289) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2169, RadiantCowbells wrote:but you're not :]
I am, though. You scum reading me basically states that by meta.

I’ll power town tomorrow.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (isolation #290) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2171, RadiantCowbells wrote:you can keep trying to towntell. don't think it'll work. if it works this town is rly bad. i think there's enough power left on town to win this without me. if not, well, i'm still god.

I don’t try to town tell as scum

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #291) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2176, RadiantCowbells wrote:town would have to be fucking stupid to not kill you and bnh. this game is already solved.
I mean, I’m town. So they wouldn’t be stupid.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2183 (isolation #292) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2180, RadiantCowbells wrote:i must say

i am disappointed.

FA would have done better than you did.
Well, I’d hope so. I’m not scum. :lol:

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2186 (isolation #293) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:31 pm

Post by Morality »

I can’t. My power just went out, and my phone’s gonna die.

Still town, though.

Here, I’ll help you out. I’m probably a town PR. Maybe I’ll draw the kill from you.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (isolation #294) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2188, RadiantCowbells wrote:nah

you just claimed that to divert protectives off of me.
No. Watch.

Protectives. Don’t protect me. Protect RC.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (isolation #295) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Morality »

There’s an IC, however, but I don’t feel Aura dies here, especially if COA flips scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (isolation #296) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by Morality »

Town*

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (isolation #297) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:56 pm

Post by Morality »

I always play super scummy as a PR, though.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2194 (isolation #298) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2193, Shoshin wrote:Protective should be on Aura, RC, or me.
Lol, you never die here

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2201 (isolation #299) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2199, DrDolittle wrote:I can see bnh scum but remind me why morality pings you again? Is it the hamm3r?
He just always scum reads me to this extent. I’ll link some games

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2212 (isolation #300) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2206, Shoshin wrote:She's scum with Morality, probably.
This posturing, though

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (isolation #301) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Morality »

Let’s talk about how Shoshin is actually the one that completely tried avoiding COA lynch.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (isolation #302) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Morality »

If COA flips red, I’ll case and I’ll case, and if I go next, so be it. But please...go Shoshin after me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (isolation #303) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2244, RadiantCowbells wrote:please for the love of god trust this associative read dear lord
Hush, darling.

I’ll see you in the after life.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2248 (isolation #304) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Morality »

Shoshin’s gonna kill me or try to mislynch me tomorrow.

She’s already setting up to not go Boats tomorrow.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (isolation #305) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:37 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2258, Shoshin wrote:Morality couldn't wait to hammer her... so yeah, he's obviously her partner if she flips scum.
I literally have a meta of quick hammering.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (isolation #306) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by Morality »

I don’t bus. Her flipping red should conftown me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (isolation #307) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:40 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2266, YellowSnow wrote:So if CoA flips town then Morality is town? This line of reasoning doesn't make much sense.
No, he just doesn’t know how to read me, so in his mind it’s better to take out the thing that skews his reads.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2275 (isolation #308) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2271, RCEnigma wrote:ehh feel like RC dies regardless of how CoA flips.
I think scum might keep him alive to push me.

I guarantee if he lives he comes after me before he goes Boats.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (isolation #309) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2277, DrDolittle wrote:Morality remind me do you scumread rc
Nah, RC’s town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2281 (isolation #310) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by Morality »

ScumHim wouldn’t have pushed me like this until later in the game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (isolation #311) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2276, RCEnigma wrote:Shoshin is still pushing you so, meh.
Yeah, but unless you’re masons with Shoshin, I think you’re hard in her pocket like RC is.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (isolation #312) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2283, RadiantCowbells wrote:scum me would literally puhs you whenever i feel like pushing you that's an arbitrary argument that you're making because you're scum needing to justify that read
Hard disagree. Last time you were scum, you skirted me, and only soft pushed me, and I was the only one not treating you as locktown.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2293 (isolation #313) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Morality »

Honestly, I probably wouldn’t have come back if I was scum, tbh.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (isolation #314) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2296, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2291, RCEnigma wrote:I think Morality/creature/third is likely.
NO

JESUS FUCKING CHFRIST
LOl, yeah, Creature and I are both town, silly

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (isolation #315) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2309, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 2308, Morality wrote:
In post 2296, RadiantCowbells wrote:
NO

JESUS FUCKING CHFRIST
LOl, yeah, Creature and I are both town, silly
Why is that unbelievable from your prespective
Creature’s my forever mason buddy.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (isolation #316) » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by Morality »

“Under fire”

I had 2 votes. One from scum, one from the guy who I know as the guy who incorrectly tunnels me as scum when I’m town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (isolation #317) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:26 am

Post by Morality »

In post 10, Morality wrote:I’m an ascetic Miller.

One of those are true.
@Creature

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (isolation #318) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Morality »

Also, if you look into COA’s ISO.

Shoshin clearly knew COA was the traitor. Look how Shoshin acts when RC is pushing COA.

Look at all the posts COA snakes regarding Shoshin.

@RC - As scum, I do not let BNH think you are the traitor.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2381 (isolation #319) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:34 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2379, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 2378, Morality wrote:Look at all the posts COA snakes regarding Shoshin.
aren't they just posts that call shoshin town. RCE's posts are no different.
Yup.

But look at how she calls Shoshin town.

I could be a little tunneled because I already think Shoshin is scum, but Shoshin doesn’t do anything to earn a town read from COA. Not in the way COA brings it up early. And then the way Shoshin acts towards COA push when RC is pushing COA means Shoshin thought COA was traitor.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (isolation #320) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2380, DrDolittle wrote:wonder if I can call rc conf town now
Why?

I’m letting him do his thing, but RC pushes COA as conf scum, then backed off hard for reasons I still don’t know.

Paranoia says he figured out COA was traitor and decided to push elsewhere.

Tin foil hair theory, it’s Shoshin and RC. I don’t actually think that, but yeah.

VOTE: Shoshin

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2385 (isolation #321) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2375, DrDolittle wrote:Vork is still town.
Also why do you say this?

Vorkuta is offchance scum based on COA’s ISO and how he treated RC vs Morality.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2386 (isolation #322) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2383, DrDolittle wrote:In the same vein what did shoshin do to earn town read from RC and RCE so early in the game?
If town is also doing this it means its not ai
She pocketed them!

I said this yesterday.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2389 (isolation #323) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:40 am

Post by Morality »

Shoshin is clearly scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2393 (isolation #324) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Morality »

Look at how COA always subtly threw a Shoshin town read into her posts while making sure to have the focus of the post elsewehre.

Shoshin knew COA was the traitor, and that heavily shows during RC’s push on COA, which implies they aren’t both scum.

RC even gets upset because there’s “No Reasons Shoshin shouldnt see COA as scum”

After COA flipped scum, that line rings more true than ever. Thing is, Shoshin DID know COA was scum. Shoshin even said that COA “wasn’t the best lynch for today” rather than explaining she didn’t think she was scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (isolation #325) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Morality »

I might be perspective biased, but I feel like RCE was crumbing he was going to deal with me through his role all of Day 1, and me not flipping conf towns me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (isolation #326) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:58 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2403, Shoshin wrote:
I think he was checking Creature since we already caught Morality.
Note how Shoshin speaks without even acknowledging the fact there was a traitor flip.

That changed everything about the game beforehand.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (isolation #327) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2410, DrDolittle wrote:A world where RC is scum means bnh and morality and creature are all town, and vedith scum.

I don't think RC + vedith played scum theater

Why does Vedith have to be scum?

I’m gut town reading the slot.

And even if RC is town, I feel Creature, myself, and Boats have a chance at being all town.

I was gonna post a theory about Shoshin/Boats scum team, Shoshin pushing me, Boats pushing RC to vote the cross voting strategy like that, but Shoshin hopping on Boats makes me feel that Boats is probably town.

RCE also has a chance at making Boats/Creature town if it isn’t me.

Shoshin/Vorkuta look like a scum team with COA.

I’m hesitant to say that because I like Vorkuta, but liking someone doesn’t mean they’re town. RC vs Morality reaction, and COA flip has me as Shoshin’s most likely partner.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (isolation #328) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:17 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2416, DrDolittle wrote:I think I'm going to out information. Probably time anyways
I think there’s a lot of informed roles in this game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2421 (isolation #329) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2418, DrDolittle wrote:Here's the members of a nbhd: RCEnigma, Creature, CultOfAthena, JohnnyEnglish, DrDolittle, Tarkus
That probably leans towards Tarkus/Johnny as a scum member.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2427 (isolation #330) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2422, DrDolittle wrote:the size of the hood, and the fact that CoA repeated wanted to dispell the idea that there are scum in the hood strongly makes me think there's a goon there
In post 2423, Shoshin wrote:What was posted in the hood?
Wow. You have no idea how much this makes me react coming from the perspective that i know you’re scum with a probable scum member in that neighborhood.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (isolation #331) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Morality »

Yeah, you can’t quote like that

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2443 (isolation #332) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Morality »

I feel like Vorkuta is a potential scum based on COA’s actions.

Also Shoshin’s most likely partner, and that last post definitely looks like she’s asking about info on her partner.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2452 (isolation #333) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2452, Shoshin wrote:Look at Vorkuta's play here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78012

The difference is stark. He's so towny there compared with this game.
Are you trying to state the team is Boats/Vorkuta?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2455 (isolation #334) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Morality »

Shoshin is deflecting.

Vorkuta comes off as towny to me here too, I’m just looking past tone onto the agenda side.

I understand how people can think Vorkuta’s reaction to RC and Myself was townie, that’s why it was done.

That allowed him not to pick a side. That and then COA.

Shoshin distancing here makes me feel I could have been wrong to lean scum vorkuta, but then that brings me back to just thinking Shoshin’s distancing on purpose.

I’m a little conflicted right now

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2457 (isolation #335) » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Morality »

PEdit:
@Shoshin
that’s fair, I guess.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2464 (isolation #336) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2462, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Morality
Doesn't matter what he was before. My presence in this game has retroactively turned his role PM red.
I’m conf town through RCE.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2465 (isolation #337) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Morality »

Even your previous slot realized that before the end of day. Was that fake of her?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2467 (isolation #338) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2466, Something_Smart wrote:No, but it could have been wrong. I don't see any evidence that RCE targeted you other than that he scumread you.

Kind of annoyed he didn't think to crumb his target in the neighborhood right before the night ended.
He did. The scum reading was a crumb. RCE knows what he’s doing.

I thought the Shoshin replace out was town indicative. RC replaced out because of Shoshin, but your push makes me feel like you’re tunneling because you feel you have to because you thought I was going to come in and push you.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2468 (isolation #339) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Morality »

I also don’t pigeonhole myself into a claim, and you know that, like I have here.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2469 (isolation #340) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Morality »

In his last 9 posts, RCE mentions me 6 times. Even said “Morality/Creature/third” is likely”

Meaning he was targeting myself or Creature.

If I were scum, I’d have died.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2475 (isolation #341) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2472, Something_Smart wrote:I don't know RCE well enough to say that he wouldn't try to out-WIFOM the scum and target someone he wasn't hard scumreading. Not to mention that you claimed ascetic...

Also Boon you seem to have completely overlooked the humor in my vote :P There was more than a grain of seriousness in it but it was not completely serious. (And I don't think I've tunneled anybody in two years.)
I meant like a “you decided to tunnel” kind of action.

I’m salty about those slots replacing out, even if they’re town, and I felt like you could have been paranoid from the last game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (isolation #342) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Morality »

I’m confirmed Not Ascetic from yesterday, by the way.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (isolation #343) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2361, Creature wrote:VOTE: Morality
In post 2366, Creature wrote:I'm like only lynching Morality today but we can see who else is scum.
In post 2377, Morality wrote:
In post 10, Morality wrote:I’m an ascetic Miller.

One of those are true.
@Creature
In post 2397, Yachting n Socializing wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells

So, I was pretty sure Creature targeted me Night 1, which shows I’m not Ascetic.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (isolation #344) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2408, Creature wrote:VOTE: RadiantCowbells
I quoted Boats vote by accident. Meant to quote Creature’s.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2485 (isolation #345) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:34 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2478, Something_Smart wrote:WIFOM does matter. He might say to himself, "I've been pushing on Morality so long, if he's scum he probably wouldn't kill me" (false, btw)... he could also say "Morality is obvscum and will be lynched anyway and I should try to get a different scum."

I mean, we already know that RCE didn't play his role optimally. If he had, he would have made a hard crumb, ideally in the neighborhood.
Do you think there’s more scum in the neighborhood? 4 of the 6 players in there are dead, one was a traitor.

If I were scum with anyone in there, well...you know how I am with neighborhoods.

A hard crumb in the neighborhood with scum in there would have been easy to spot probably

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (isolation #346) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:21 am

Post by Morality »

Why are you clearing the RC slot and basing off of that?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2494 (isolation #347) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Morality »

I feel like RC was the probable lynch yesterday before stuff happened.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (isolation #348) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Morality »

I don’t feel RC replaced out because of the modkill. I feel he replaced out because Shoshin did.

I’m starting to think it’s RC/Johnny as the scum.

I don’t like thinking that, because it makes me feel I’m being pocketed by SS.

I feel like SS is pushing me and buddying me at the same time.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2499 (isolation #349) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Morality »

We probably shouldn’t talk about reasons for replacing out, though, I guess.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2501 (isolation #350) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2500, YellowSnow wrote:Considering Shoshin was not on the CoA wagon she should have been questioning herself a lot more on day 2.
Shoshin also was talking down RC’s push on COA when RC was pushing there.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (isolation #351) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2503, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2483, Morality wrote:So, I was pretty sure Creature targeted me Night 1, which shows I’m not Ascetic.
Yeah it looks like he targeted you and got no result...
No it doesn’t. If he’d have gotten No Result, he wouldn’t have immediately assumed it was a guilty, which he did.

I’ve neve actually been miller before. I did the optimal thing of claiming immediately, but not without throwing some WIFOM out at scum.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2515 (isolation #352) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Morality »

How is it beyond useless? I’ve been saying Shoshin is scum since the beginning of the game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2518 (isolation #353) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2516, YellowSnow wrote:Have you ever claimed miller as scum Morality?

Mm...no, I haven’t. Not seriously anyways.

I have been part of a scum team where a scum member claimed Miller, however, and I backed it up eventually by claiming Cop.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2520 (isolation #354) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2517, Something_Smart wrote:UNVOTE:
I should retract this because the vote was, at its core, a meme vote. I do scumread Boon but under normal circumstances I wouldn't have a vote down this early. It seems to be giving people misconceptions of how I feel about him.
You’re stating you scum read me, and you voting me is giving people misconceptions what misconceptions are you giving off from that...?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2523 (isolation #355) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2519, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2515, Morality wrote:How is it beyond useless? I’ve been saying Shoshin is scum since the beginning of the game.
Because saying "Smart is pocketing me" implies it's something I am consciously doing, rather than something that I just replaced into. It makes a huge difference if you interact with me as though you might have an undeserved townread on next versus interacting with me as though I specifically might be snowing you. They're totally different.
Why does it have to be something that you are consciously doing rather than something that I am feeling?

I am feeling like I am potentially being pocketed, by no means of your actions. You in general is what pockets me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2525 (isolation #356) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2522, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2518, Morality wrote:I have been part of a scum team where a scum member claimed Miller, however, and I backed it up eventually by claiming Cop.
Wow what kind of player would claim miller as scum and force his buddy to claim cop to save him. He sounds like a real idiot...
@Yellow, because I know it’s gonna come up anyways - We’re joking. Something Smart and I were the team that did that.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #357) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2526, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2520, Morality wrote:You’re stating you scum read me, and you voting me is giving people misconceptions what misconceptions are you giving off from that...?
That I'm confident in the read or that I definitely want to lynch you today, etc.
Hmm. Fair. Thoughts on the 2 remaining neighborhood players?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2531 (isolation #358) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Morality »

Can we not clear Shoshin off of that replacement? ScumShoshin could have possibly seen TownRC or myself going down, and got upset with the modkill being unfair to the scum team.

DDL saw that I’m conf town, though, so I feel it did help Shoshin in the Shoshin vs Morality.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2532 (isolation #359) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2529, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2523, Morality wrote:Why does it have to be something that you are consciously doing rather than something that I am feeling?

I am feeling like I am potentially being pocketed, by no means of your actions. You in general is what pockets me.
Okay, that's bad phrasing on your part then. Pocketing is generally accepted to mean a scum player intentionally getting someone to townread them, so you shouldn't use that term if it's just a general townread.
Fair, but I feel the feeling of being pocketed isn’t player specific. Sometimes people can pocket people without ever meaning to through no action of their own.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2536 (isolation #360) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2533, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2528, Morality wrote:Hmm. Fair. Thoughts on the 2 remaining neighborhood players?
Johnnyslot and Tarkus? I don't remember much of them from what I've read.

It would be weird for a scum neighbor to kill off all the other neighbors, since iirc there was definitely suspicion going around of a second scum in the neighborhood.
To be fair, Creature made it obvious he was a cop, and RCE was the biggest heavy player outside of the Boats/Morality/RC/Shoshin quad.

RC/Shoshin never kill one of us there, ScumBoats would need me alive to face off against RC/Shoshin, and if we were all town, scum don’t kill in us.

DDL/COA took the lynch slots.

So i don’t think that was an active decision made.

Also, I have no clue how the general consensus towards each other were in that neighborhood. Why do you assume it was friendly?

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2537 (isolation #361) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2535, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2531, Morality wrote:the modkill being unfair to the scum team.
The... what? How could that modkill have possibly been unfair to the scum? It cut off discussion, and it seemed like Dolittle was pretty townread.
DDL wasn’t that town read. He was being pushed as scum for a good chunk of Day 1.

I agree with the lack of discussion, however.

I guess I’m just upset I lost the guy who was spouting me as conf town. I wanted to catch scumShoshin.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2540 (isolation #362) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Morality »

Yes. I already posted why Creature did that.

Day 1 he claimed he had a “pretty useless role”, then his start of Day 2 he brought up not moving off of Morality, I quoted my first post, and his next post he moves off.

He wasn’t around early in the game. I figured that out pretty easily, and Day 2 wasn’t very long, so I’m not willing to believe that scum didn’t figure that out

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2541 (isolation #363) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:42 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2539, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2537, Morality wrote:I wanted to catch scumShoshin.
You picked the wrong game then because there ain't no scumShoshin here :P
You’re right. If you’re scum, you’re ScumSomething, and I really wanted to catch a ScumShoshin.

I do lean towards the replace out being townier, but ego doesn’t want me to allow that.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2544 (isolation #364) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:49 am

Post by Morality »

if i am to consider SS town, Vorkuta/RC make the most sense as the scum team almost based on traitor alone, but that would mean that no other scum is in the neighborhood.

That kind of makes sense why Vorkuta would spout RC and I as TvT, and Vorkuta ended up being who I thought was Shoshin’s partner anyways.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2545 (isolation #365) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2543, Vorkuta wrote:So I blinked and now we're in day 3 with 2 replacements....

Anyway- can I get a recap of who was in the neighborhood?
I can't find find the post
or it was deleted
The 4 dead people, plus Johnny-Vedith slot and Tarkus.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (isolation #366) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:51 am

Post by Morality »

I like to think i should be able to tone read Vorkuta if he’s scum, but both games I played with him he was town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (isolation #367) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:13 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2547, Vorkuta wrote:I only roll town so I don't have a scum game :mrgreen:

Thanks for the neighborhood info- now next question: was it actually used/did any productive discussion take place in there or...?
Also is it worth asking about PRs and any night actions right now?
No clue. We didn’t get to hear much about it.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (isolation #368) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2552, Something_Smart wrote:Oh uh

I don't really like you or Morality

I think I like YellowSnow?

Still have somewhat of a feeling that the neighbors are town but I probably am not keyed in to the gamestate enough for that judgement.
To be fair, you and Dunn have the misfortune of replacing the slots that was essentially a hardcore 2v2.

Which is funny considering how annoyed I was with Boats early game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (isolation #369) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Morality »

You think COA was pushing her partners as scum? I was thinking more of the opposite, like she was towning them.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2565 (isolation #370) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2562, Aurathebirb wrote:Who exclusively town reads scum buddies? Thatd just make games easy
I’m not saying that’s what she was doing, but she was a traitor.

I’ve never been traitor, but that’s how I’d probably play it. Normal games traitors are unreceuirable, so they have to not get killed off by their own scum team.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (isolation #371) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Morality »

And Creature died because he was a claimed “useless” PR who made it semi obvious he was an investigative Day 2.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2569 (isolation #372) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2568, Something_Smart wrote:I mean, I would hard bus my scum buddies and then get myself lynched and let them coast to endgame on the interactions, but that's just me having no faith in my scumgame :P
As traitor?

UnaBombah did that, and I ended up catching out 2 of his other scum buddies to take out the mafia team from the game.

The game was later won by 3rd party...

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2570 (isolation #373) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Morality »

I don’t think COA plays that game with a player like RC here.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (isolation #374) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Morality »

I also don’t think Boats keeps the Shoshin/RC/Me alive, even if he’s part of the duo. Me because in a way, I think I protect him, so keeping me alive makes sense.

But he isn’t even trying to mislynch me, which I don’t think comes from scum

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (isolation #375) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2557, Vorkuta wrote:-btw why was I scum read in D2 as a result of CoA's ISO?... like... I couldn't keep up with the next level logic coming from RC

-the wiki says that the "mod" basically gives extra information about something to the player, but it's redacted upon flip.
So the only way we'll find out what the extra "informed" information was is... postgame?
I felt like COA’s partners were in her town reads, and your reaction to RC vs Me being TvT.

I think I want Tarkus today, but I need to do more work to make sure.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2578 (isolation #376) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2574, Aurathebirb wrote:Tarkus who was CoA's biggest scum read? She actually tried to kill him sort of

Boats did try to mislynch you when he had the means to push you. He can't now.

I don't see the flip flopping RC did near the end of day one as very scum aligned
I disagree that she tried to kill him.

This game had RC, so without heavy pushing, unless RC decided that was the path, it wasn’t gonna happen. And COA didn’t try to make that happen.

@Vorkuta - Nah. Technically they’re right, and COA could have pushed her teammates, but I still lean towards her town reading based on her scum pushes not looking like how a traitor acts towards her teammates.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (isolation #377) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2576, Ankamius wrote:Okay so, I'm assuming that I'm formally replacing into the JohnnyEnglish slot since I have the role PM despite it not being formally announced in thread yet.

In which case, what is the easiest way to get a foothold into the game? What parts are the easiest to get reads from or what parts of the game need another opinion?

Majority of this game was a giant 2v2 feud of RC-Shoshin vs Boats-Morality. I’m Boon/FL.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2580 (isolation #378) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Morality »

COA’s also a flipped traitor from Day 1 who RC wasn’t pushing as conf scum, then when the push started, he flipped, and Shoshin/RC shot at it for a bit when Shoshin tried to move RC off of COA.

There’s probably a scum in there

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #379) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2581, Ankamius wrote:Ok

So I'm just going to assume that entire feud is a fuckton of dickwagging and nothing else.

What are the other fragments of the game and where is the best place among those to start from?
Normally, I would agree, but I believe there to be scum on that side, and normally these feuds are more TvT.

Mm, COA flipped traitor, so that’s where we’re at right now. Looking for potential clues.

Not much else is going on.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (isolation #380) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Morality »

That implies Boats knew COA was traitor by that time, though.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2586 (isolation #381) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 400, CultOfAthena wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 145, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 136, Yachting n Socializing wrote:have your vote down on somebody day 1/2
Literally only 3 people (boats=you, RC, and shoshin) have their votes cast as of now. Are the other people here not doing their "duty"?
No: they're playing their own game, and hopefully stuff will get done in due time.
In post 140, RCEnigma wrote:Don't be intimidated Vorkuta, they aren't Demi gods.
You mean... they CAN'T predict my every move????

No I'd just like to get the bare minimum insight necessary for every player here to be able to somehow process them- like for example who is this RC fellow that has an entire meme copypasta dedicated to him, how does he play scum, and what do other people here have to say about his townplay?
In post 144, Morality wrote:And Vorkuta’s a strong player
Stop pocketing me REEEEEE

Townread affirmed.
In post 147, RCEnigma wrote:I think 12 of the players here are strong players.
Ouch. No need to call me out like this.
In post 151, Shoshin wrote:Pretty sure Vorkuta's town, RC.
Towny pop in from Shoshin.

Spoiler:
In post 156, Yachting n Socializing wrote:
In post 145, Vorkuta wrote:No I'd just like to get the bare minimum insight necessary for every player here to be able to somehow process them- like for example who is this RC fellow that has an entire meme copypasta dedicated to him, how does he play scum, and what do other people here have to say about his townplay?
RC is a player who used to be very good at town and scum, and then wasn't as good at town but was still good as scum. Also, very combative, and this has led to him rage quitting and/or being banned multiple times.

Boon is a player who lies a lot as town. Also can be very combative, have not seen him quit or be banned personally but have a lot less experience with him. He, like RC, is better as scum.

Creature is terrible at scum and generally lurks out, you can generally read him by post count and motivation (is he enjoying the game? probably not scum. is he lurking a lot? probably not town. etc) Not a good look for him so far, but he's going to be an easy read so there's no point voting there now. The game has only been open under a day, after all. His reads are hit or miss but are generally pretty good, so support him if he's town telling as he lacks any charisma and people generally just ignore his above average reads.

I know CoA is a pretty good player, and I've heard the names Vedith / Shoshin, but that's it as far as my knowledge of this playerlist.

As for voting: they're being dumb. Voting is how the game progresses, and if you're a VT it is literally your only power. You know how in elections people always say "your vote is your voice" and yell at young adults for not using their right to vote? Its the same concept. This is more theory talk at this point and I'm going to drop it after this post, but seriously, I have extreme distaste for townies who don't play fast and loose with their vote early on. Not as much theory talk: scum are more likely to sit on vanity wagons, and scum are more likely to be static with their vote.

I town read your entrance, and your posts after have felt genuine. Don't sweat about how experienced we all are.

See, the meta case and posts like made me wonder if I could be wrong on the Alt thing, but that's clearly not the case.

Thank you, by the way. I know I haven't exactly been cordial so far... but it's simply in-game. Nothing personal.
In post 166, RadiantCowbells wrote:i am the real RC

you can be RCE
How about he's RC and you can be RadCow?

Anyways, did you ever explain the RCE vote here? Control + F in your ISO didn't really bring anything up.
This is the post that makes me think it’s Vorkuta/Shoshin.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (isolation #382) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:11 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2608, Ankamius wrote:I'll start actually doing stuff tomorrow, eddie

ngl I'm really not looking forward to seeing the clusterfuck of you four arguing with each other for dozens upon dozens of pages
It’s actually a pretty good back and forth, I feel. There’s some actual solid play by whoever is the scum out of RC/Shoshin.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (isolation #383) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2610, Yachting n Socializing wrote:
In post 2608, Ankamius wrote:I'll start actually doing stuff tomorrow, eddie

ngl I'm really not looking forward to seeing the clusterfuck of you four arguing with each other for dozens upon dozens of pages
I was (and am) very low on time so it isn't a full show from me, unfortunately.

Sidenote: I am playing my two games of video mafia in the Liar's Club league this Tuesday night (EST) if anyone wants to watch me! The prize pool is 3k which is pretty neat.
Damn, i would like to win some prize money. :lol:

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (isolation #384) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2612, Yachting n Socializing wrote:You had to get nominated or win in the preseason to get into the league I think, dunno all the details. PM me after the game if you actually wanna get into video mafia, I'm just starting.
For sure. I think I remember looking over it a little while back actually. (i did find it and look over the stuff just now.):lol:

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (isolation #385) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2647, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2626, Yachting n Socializing wrote:I can case RC if you want, he got subbed so I didn't bother.
Do you think it will actually make a difference?
I’m pretty sure the post implied he didn’t care to because he didn’t think it mattered.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2675 (isolation #386) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Morality »

I think Vorkuta is a fine suspect, tbh. It’s probably where I’m gonna end up going. I wanna do some deeper analysis, though.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2678 (isolation #387) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Morality »

Good case, I was feeling he was scum for similar reasons tbh, but something in my gut just says he’s town to me.

Maybe I’m being touched by the replacement.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (isolation #388) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2679, YellowSnow wrote:It seems kind of opportunistic to make a case like this after he left the game and not before.
I feel like it was coming Day 2 before it ended abruptly, so I don’t necessarily see it as opportunistic.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2692 (isolation #389) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Morality »

In post 2686, YellowSnow wrote:I don't feel like BnH ever wanted to agressively challenge RC when he was here.
Then why’d he vote him yesterday? That’s asking for aggression tbh

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (isolation #390) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Morality »

To be fair, RC does play scum in a way so he can write it off that’s how he plays as town.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (isolation #391) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Morality »

I think the case is solid, I thought a good amount of the stuff too. It doesn’t make RC slot scum, but the case itself is solid.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2748 (isolation #392) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2742, Something_Smart wrote:You don't seriously think that a cop would check a guy who claimed to be either ascetic or miller...?
He CLEARLY checked me. He wasn’t around early game and didn’t know about it. I already expletives and showed exactly why this happened.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2749 (isolation #393) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Morality »

And RCE didn’t believe my ascetic, which was fine. It wasn’t true.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2751 (isolation #394) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2743, Ankamius wrote:I can't remember the last time I saw a crumb be anything but a wifommy distraction

I think it was like... five years ago.

Good traitors don't need to crumb, the last time I was scum with a traitor, they pushed me in a way that made me realize who the traitor was within a couple days of the game starting. There's enough quality players here that I think it would be pretty simple to fake something similar if any of them are scum

To be fair, COA is known for having an incredibly weak scum game especially in comparison to her town game.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2754 (isolation #395) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2750, Yachting n Socializing wrote:
In post 2742, Something_Smart wrote:You don't seriously think that a cop would check a guy who claimed to be either ascetic or miller...?
RCE had no reason to ever not target Boon there, and Creature very likely targeted Boon and got a guilty result based on his vote. I think Creature just didn't read. The only other check he could have had is RC (the other person he voted) but based on his apparent hood comment that is slightly unlikely, and RC is scum so that just means we lynch RC first as his cop.
He didn’t check RC. He voted me to start the day, saying he wasn’t changing, then I brought up why him checking me was wrong, and he voted RC. Had he checked RC the me vote wouldn’t have happened.

This isn’t even up for debate. Creature investigated me.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (isolation #396) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Morality »

Anyone who is stating that Creature didn’t investigate me Night 1 is just plain wrong.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2757 (isolation #397) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Morality »

VOTE: Something_Smart

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (isolation #398) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2756, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2750, Yachting n Socializing wrote:RCE had no reason to ever not target Boon there
You think it's literally impossible that he scumread someone else more than he scumread Boon? What?
He didn’t. The only other person he was scum reading was Boats/Creature, and Creature was his last.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2762 (isolation #399) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Morality »

In post 2761, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 2755, Morality wrote:Anyone who is stating that Creature didn’t investigate me Night 1 is just plain wrong.
I have faith that Creature doesn't make an action that can't possibly produce a useful result.

If that gets you mislynched then oh well, we both can yell at him together in postgame.

And even if he did check you, he sure as hell didn't get an inno so I don't know how that would make you cleared.
He clearly did. He didn’t know about my claim.

FL

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”