RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:39 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: Vorkuta
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Shoshin »

Pretty sure Vorkuta's town, RC.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:46 am

i wasn't voting them because i thought they were scum
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Yachting n Socializing
Yachting n Socializing
Goon
Yachting n Socializing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Yachting n Socializing »

In post 145, Vorkuta wrote:Literally only 3 people (boats=you, RC, and shoshin) have their votes cast as of now. Are the other people here not doing their "duty"?
have you read my posts?
Yachting n Socializing
Yachting n Socializing
Goon
Yachting n Socializing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:51 am

In post 143, RCEnigma wrote:Anything that strays from the normal or usual.
I only found one of your scum games, and in that game, you didn't place a vote for a long time. Its a replace in, but the fact remains.

Do you want to link your last few scum and town games that fit my criteria and save me time?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:54 am

shoshin wheres ur scumread so i can lynch them with you
Yachting n Socializing
Yachting n Socializing
Goon
Yachting n Socializing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:05 am

In post 145, Vorkuta wrote:No I'd just like to get the bare minimum insight necessary for every player here to be able to somehow process them- like for example who is this RC fellow that has an entire meme copypasta dedicated to him, how does he play scum, and what do other people here have to say about his townplay?
RC is a player who used to be very good at town and scum, and then wasn't as good at town but was still good as scum. Also, very combative, and this has led to him rage quitting and/or being banned multiple times.

Boon is a player who lies a lot as town. Also can be very combative, have not seen him quit or be banned personally but have a lot less experience with him. He, like RC, is better as scum.

Creature is terrible at scum and generally lurks out, you can generally read him by post count and motivation (is he enjoying the game? probably not scum. is he lurking a lot? probably not town. etc) Not a good look for him so far, but he's going to be an easy read so there's no point voting there now. The game has only been open under a day, after all. His reads are hit or miss but are generally pretty good, so support him if he's town telling as he lacks any charisma and people generally just ignore his above average reads.

I know CoA is a pretty good player, and I've heard the names Vedith / Shoshin, but that's it as far as my knowledge of this playerlist.

As for voting: they're being dumb. Voting is how the game progresses, and if you're a VT it is literally your only power. You know how in elections people always say "your vote is your voice" and yell at young adults for not using their right to vote? Its the same concept. This is more theory talk at this point and I'm going to drop it after this post, but seriously, I have extreme distaste for townies who don't play fast and loose with their vote early on. Not as much theory talk: scum are more likely to sit on vanity wagons, and scum are more likely to be static with their vote.

I town read your entrance, and your posts after have felt genuine. Don't sweat about how experienced we all are.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 152, RadiantCowbells wrote:i wasn't voting them because i thought they were scum
:?
See this is the type of next level madness that I can't even

@Boats- I kind of want to hear what the players have to say for themselves.
FL
Morality gave something with his "chaotic neutral/lawful evil", although I disagree with that. Now I'd like to hear other people self-meta themselves so I can reference it back (you too boats :P). Obviously if someone is just BS'ing, then I assume that the rest of the cast will call them out on it.

But fine
VOTE: Vedith
Because as much as I love Saitama, you seem to be WAAAY too preoccupied with what/how other people think of you.
This is the part where people tell me 'nah he's cool' and I'l be like :shifty:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:19 am

when you say I stopped being good as town what you're essentially saying is that people's inability to deal with my slot in a productive way started dragging down towns i was a part of moreso than anything else.
Yachting n Socializing
Yachting n Socializing
Goon
Yachting n Socializing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:31 am

In post 157, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 152, RadiantCowbells wrote:i wasn't voting them because i thought they were scum
:?
See this is the type of next level madness that I can't even

@Boats- I kind of want to hear what the players have to say for themselves.
FL
Morality gave something with his "chaotic neutral/lawful evil", although I disagree with that. Now I'd like to hear other people self-meta themselves so I can reference it back (you too boats :P). Obviously if someone is just BS'ing, then I assume that the rest of the cast will call them out on it.

But fine
VOTE: Vedith
Because as much as I love Saitama, you seem to be WAAAY too preoccupied with what/how other people think of you.
This is the part where people tell me 'nah he's cool' and I'l be like :shifty:
I hate being scum, so you can try to read engagement if you want, but I'd like to think I'm good at faking it so use with caution. Other than that, I'd say I'm good as both alignments. I don't have any main meta tells or anything as far as I know.
In post 158, RadiantCowbells wrote:when you say I stopped being good as town what you're essentially saying is that people's inability to deal with my slot in a productive way started dragging down towns i was a part of moreso than anything else.
Kinda, but if you put yourself in a position where people believe (note: not saying its optimal) that the best solution is to lynch your slot before LyLo, then that's a side effect of the hyperaggro scum game you play and are good at. Another out of game thing that we won't waste time on past this post in the thread, but I will also say that I found your town game worse personally around a year or so ago than it was previously. I haven't touched mafia in a year now so I don't know if thats still true or not. Regardless, I am not a player that was ever interested in that group. Don't really wanna say more and spew who I am.
Yachting n Socializing
Yachting n Socializing
Goon
Yachting n Socializing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:35 am

@RCEnigma, please do actually link those games. View topics is being glitchy right now.

Your last posts made it sound like you believe that you do generally vote early as either alignment, which isn't true from my sample size but its a small sample so I can accept that. If so, why is this game different? Why have you posted for 7 pages now pretty frequently without placing a vote? Also, I see nothing indicating any reads in your ISO aside from agreeing with Boon's town bloc. Finally, can you show me a town game where you didn't place a vote for a while? If you can cite one, I'll drop it.
Yachting n Socializing
Yachting n Socializing
Goon
Yachting n Socializing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:38 am

In post 127, Yachting n Socializing wrote:why was vedith listed here? you just posted he was scummy
In post 93, Yachting n Socializing wrote:I dont know you well enough to answer that. I dont see a single town benefit to claiming one of those two roles. If you're Miller, youre screwing a role cop who could get an inno, if you're ascetic you're stopping a bad role from targeting you to confirm that. If you're neither, you've guaranteed you get lynched in the game for no good reason.
Heads up: I find ignoring questions scummy.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:39 am

Post by RCEnigma »

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=78019

3p voted first post.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77824

3p voted first post.

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=77567

Scum, first post vote.

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=77461

Scum, first post vote.

Point is, my lack of a vote isn't town or scum meta indicative. Not even slightly.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:39 am

yeah but ur avatar is

VOTE: rcenigma
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:41 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 160, Yachting n Socializing wrote:@RCEnigma, please do actually link those games. View topics is being glitchy right now.

Your last posts made it sound like you believe that you do generally vote early as either alignment, which isn't true from my sample size but its a small sample so I can accept that. If so, why is this game different? Why have you posted for 7 pages now pretty frequently without placing a vote? Also, I see nothing indicating any reads in your ISO aside from agreeing with Boon's town bloc. Finally, can you show me a town game where you didn't place a vote for a while? If you can cite one, I'll drop it.
The only game I didn't vote in my first few posts was a game I repped into as scum late in day 1 where a vote would have hammered town. So yes it very much is true.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:41 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 163, RadiantCowbells wrote:yeah but ur avatar is

VOTE: rcenigma
Quite the catch other RC.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:42 am

i am the real RC

you can be RCE
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Vorkuta »

Oh we're actually doing RVS now?
The description under your name says "Smooth Criminal"- is that a scum role that I haven't heard about?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:42 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 160, Yachting n Socializing wrote:Also, I see nothing indicating any reads in your ISO aside from agreeing with Boon's town bloc.
I haven't talked about my reads yet and no one has asked what they are so that may be why.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:43 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 166, RadiantCowbells wrote:i am the real RC

you can be RCE
We'll have to 1v1 for the right at some point.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:44 am

VOTE: CultOfAthena

something in my gut says that I'm not lucky enough to have her rolled town when I already have this many townreads
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:44 am

In post 169, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 166, RadiantCowbells wrote:i am the real RC

you can be RCE
We'll have to 1v1 for the right at some point.
be careful what you wish for
YellowSnow
YellowSnow
Goon
YellowSnow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:48 am

Post by YellowSnow »

Wow I haven't posted and I'm already being scumread. A lot of Pages for me To read.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:48 am

VOTE: yellowsnow
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Shoshin »

VOTE: YellowSnow

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”