RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I claimed miller because I believe that is the correct play, I don't think claiming miller after a cop check is believable and it wastes investigative actions.

I doubt that both axe and Inferno are scum together, I think scum are more hesitant to start bussing each other, It looks like they voted each other when they got moderately close to being lynched, only thing that gives me pause is axe voting me in post after inferno is talking about millers, but then the fast flip to going after Inferno doesn't seem like something 2 scum do together so early - I'd expect there to be more hesitance
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 126, Vorkuta wrote:and partially because I didn't like his miller questions.
Why didn't you like them?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #140 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Inferno, do you have a read on Vorkuta?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 144, Inferno390 wrote:If you think Axe’s move was survivalistic, are he and I scumbuddies?
No, that would imply the opposite
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I think some of Inferno's recent posting has been pretty good

I'm taking a closer look at John Pierce Gantt's push there and I get the feeling he's trying to make Inferno look guilty rather than trying to figure Inferno's alignment out

VOTE: John Pierce Gannt
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I think it's too early in the game to lock someone in as mafia and not want to talk to them.

I think Inferno can be town who made some suspect posts early on, that you quickly jumped on - in that case trying to argue about you if you're right that he
could
be mafia for those posts, or that it's more likely to come from mafia etc. is a waste of time. I thought the post he made talking about Vorkuta being town and the few after that looked more like town than scum.
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 156, themilkcartonkid wrote:
In post 150, John Pierce Gantt wrote:
In post 146, themilkcartonkid wrote:This interaction pinged me, although I dont know what it pinged or who pinged it
Maybe it pinged for you because you viewed the whole post as an interaction when it really wasn't one?
Except for the first quote, they were just comments.
When someone quotes a post, that is an interaction. Axe interacted with you and either their interaction or your original response pinged me. Not sure yet why
It kind of feels like John Pierce Gantt is softly defending Axe
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:34 pm

Post by RuiRui »

But the votes
are
piling on Inferno
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Tchill, if you are town I think the best thing to do is to talk about your other reads besides RC and Inferno. Specifically, what group of players are you willing to entertain the idea of lynching today?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 224, NotAnAxehole wrote:Let's play a little game shall we?

Inferno390(4)-
RadiantCowbells
NotAnAxehole
John Pierce Gantt
Vorkuta

John Pierce Gantt(2)-
davesaz
RuiRui

NotAnAxehole()-
Inferno390
Egix96

RadiantCowbells(1)-
themilkcartonkid

Skellen(1)-
ErzaScarlet

Erza Scarlet(1)-
Tchill13

Not voting:
chennisden
Skellen

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch or no lynch.

Town

Power

Null

Scum

Well that was fun, it seems like the Inferno wagon built so much early confidence that scum got really confused and forgot that they should be bussing.
Can you explain this to me, does this mean you are going to reconsider your read on me because of my claim later, or that you're treating me differently because of my claim, or what?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 307, Vorkuta wrote:I will, once I try and get people to believe in my JP wagon.

Upon rereading his ISO, I find myself shaking my head at every other one of his comments, WHICH IS BAD because he's also mostly engaging Tchill and Inferno.
Like I don't understand how I like my scumreads' answers/defense more than JP's posts/questions.
I believe in it - kind of

I'm able and willing to show support for an Axe lynch

I'm much more hesitant on Tchill
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I think Skellen has made some very good posts and points this game
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 391, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think there are a shit ton of super towny slots
{Skellen, Egix96} are the reads I feel best about
{Vorkuta, RadiantCowbells, Inferno390, ThemilkKartonkid} Is my next tier where I'm not so certain but they look town
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 471, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 470, RadiantCowbells wrote:Are you claiming cop?
Yes. Get off my lawn
Hi

Can you explain your play around my claim now:
In post 34, NotAnAxehole wrote:VOTE: ruirui
In post 37, NotAnAxehole wrote:Is there any pro-town reason to claim Miller before day 2? The only reason to claim Miller is to protect a cop no?
In post 224, NotAnAxehole wrote:Let's play a little game shall we?

Inferno390(4)-
RadiantCowbells
NotAnAxehole
John Pierce Gantt
Vorkuta

John Pierce Gantt(2)-
davesaz
RuiRui

NotAnAxehole()-
Inferno390
Egix96

RadiantCowbells(1)-
themilkcartonkid

Skellen(1)-
ErzaScarlet

Erza Scarlet(1)-
Tchill13

Not voting:
chennisden
Skellen

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch or no lynch.

Town

Power

Null

Scum

Well that was fun, it seems like the Inferno wagon built so much early confidence that scum got really confused and forgot that they should be bussing.
In post 229, NotAnAxehole wrote:Davesaz and ruirui have no business pushing JPG right now as scum, it's clear we aren't lynching him and it feels like a town counter-wagon. Ruirui to be re-evaluated if it looks like we're going towards LyLo... But eh...
It doesn't make sense to me that you seem to doubt my claim so much if you're actually a cop?

RC, I see your posts about Skellen, I'm not sure how to feel about that right now, I don't think I agree but I'll keep it in mind
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Axe, can you respond to what I'm saying please
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Axe, can you respond to my query? I don't know why you played the way you did as cop
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 43, Tchill13 wrote:Any competent group of town makes sure the Miller is lynched before lylo if we ever reach that point. I propose we carry on as normal and if we're pushed to that brink THEN we with it.

Yes it's essentially dead man walking.
Tchill, this is a really weird post for you to be making when you're an ascetic yourself and softing it...?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 649, RadiantCowbells wrote:ruirui

i think you're pretty awesome

but i don't understand how you don't realize that he's an outed wolf :(
I don't think it's impossible for there to be both a miller and an ascetic

I do think it's pretty weird that he waited this long, but also I think ascetic is a weird fakeclaim as scum here (but maybe that's why he would make it)

I don't really trust Axe and I think the way he treated my claim was weird, I understand it's better to leave him alive for today though

Some of the reasoning for lynching Tchill seems to be that the cop would check two people when there's no guarantee of a cop anyway

Basically, if Axe is scum, I think Tchill can be town with his claim - setup wise, if town had a rolecop or something it would really change the way a miller interacts with the setup without changing the way ascetic does
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 686, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 686, RuiRui wrote:I do think it's pretty weird that he waited this long, but also I think ascetic is a weird fakeclaim as scum here (but maybe that's why he would make it)
he likely is ascetic, and he's already softed it, so...
Oh, but you think he's scum anyway?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 697, NotAnAxehole wrote:I'm hard claiming VT
Why did you claim cop...?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 727, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 713, Nero Cain wrote:Yes. I mean, if posting frequent VC's with no vote changes bothers anyone I'll stop.
We're just trolling, please keep on doing good work
and don't modkill us

In post 717, Tchill13 wrote:No. I don't fake claim hardly at all and when I fake claim I do not crumb
I mean you have a miller "fake claim" that you might've used, but then you were like "nah, let's use the ascetic one instead" and tried to get brownie points for the miller crumb.
So was there like a "third" claim that you might've used if ascetic wouldn't've suited the situation?
Notably, the miller crumb you're talking about came out after I had already claimed miller
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I'm inclined to vote for Axe because I don't see how faking a cop claim can help the town, whereas it's at least plausible in my eyes that tchill can be town (sorry)
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 785, John Pierce Gantt wrote:Anyway, I was just kidding.
That 2 was a mod error.
Maybe you should have let it play out a bit more?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Tchill looks like angry town to me :(
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Hi guys, the 1-shot bulletproof made me think that we had a vigilante, and Axe dying makes me think of that as a vigilante kill as well, it's possible that the mafia kill was stopped? That's especially pointed towards Vorkuta.

RadiantCowbells, It's foolish to continue to try to outguess the setup before a mass claim. Why do I look like a strong scum candidate?

Also, can I get everybody to give me an opinion on Jingle? Reads-wise, what do you guys think about him?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I'm not 100% but I believe Egix, Skellen, and themilkcartonkid are all town

Making a mental note that Jingle is claiming to be in a neighborhood, same as Egix I have no reason to dispute the claim

chennisden, what was up with your play with the end of the last day?

For now:

VOTE: vorkuta

Because he's a part of my personal POE of ~5 players I feel need to be focused on today

A vig isn't confirmed yet, it could be that the cop claim spooked scum and so they killed him just in case, it was just a theory because I was thinking that if we had a vig they would shoot Axe
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:21 am

Post by RuiRui »

In post 818, Skellen wrote:Sounded a bit like a rolefishing attempt in Vorkuta's direction, unless I misunderstood here something.
Vorkuta said he couldn't think of another reason for the nightkill and voted themilkcarton, I pointed out that it could have been a Vig - I wasn't asking him for his role
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:02 am

Post by RuiRui »

In post 835, themilkcartonkid wrote:I do have a question, why if we have an ascetic and at least 1 of a miller, vig, and neighborizer would prs need to share info?
I think it's pretty clear that there has to be additional town power beyond a vig and a neighborizor in a setup, I don't really consider the 1-shot bulletproof ascetic to be particularly valuable when it comes to balancing the setup. The Vig isn't confirmed, Axe could have also been killed because he claimed cop on day 1. it can be figured out later. Speculating about this kind of thing isn't particularly helpful because it calls into question what the rest of our power roles are when we should instead be focusing on individual players and trying to find mafia today and not worrying so much about setup speculation today IMO
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:47 am

Post by RuiRui »

In post 852, RadiantCowbells wrote:3) If RuiRui and Tchill13 were both town (which you seem to believe) there is almost confirmed to be a cop. I as scum would know this. Why would I stick my neck way the fuck out and be an extremely likely cop target as scum in this situation?
Isn't there an investigative in almost every setup? This is a really weak point you're pushing. The answer is that you do it so you can later point to it as something you wouldn't do. Also, you tried directing investigative actions yesterday by telling a cop to check Skellen.
In post 852, RadiantCowbells wrote:2) Correct me if I'm wrong but you're a NRG members as well? How often do you see two cop failures in one setup as the same alignment. OTOH, Informed is heavily used these days.
What is the argument for Informed? IIRC I told you I had mafia experience in the last game, so this and the part where you said I'd have my team telling me what to do is a weird angle to be genuinely coming at this at..
In post 852, RadiantCowbells wrote:1) At the very least, the reason I could have made that mistake as town should be obvious to you. They both objectively played to the world I was concerned about.
My perspective: yesterday you pushed tchill and axe (both town), and called for a cop on Skellen (probably town), and today it looks like you want to push me (town) - that's 4 townies or likely townies that you've pushed for a lynch, or in Skellen's case tried to dismantle townreads and direct cop actions. That's too many too fast, it means if you're town you're a serious liability right now and need to try playing at less of a town leader role and more of a role where you somehow show that you're town because right now I have serious doubts
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:49 am

Post by RuiRui »

In post 858, chennisden wrote:
In post 810, Jingle wrote:Jingle probably scum.

I was neighborized last night. My neighborized has a shot remaining. Please let me know if you want to join me and a mysterious third person in partying hardy.

I’ll let y’all know if neighborizor becomes obvtown or obvscum.
Why would you out yourself like this? Now you've given scum an easy agenda to play to.
What do you mean here? Do you think mafia are going to want to kill Jingle just for being in a neighborhood?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:54 am

Post by RuiRui »

In post 861, RadiantCowbells wrote:Here's the other option
What if scum thought that Axe was actually the cop and was lolcatting afterwards to look like they weren't the cop
Yes I agree, I think I said something like this
In post 861, RadiantCowbells wrote:If one of your team members (presumably you) is informed that there are no millers, well, you would claim miller.
Why would that be a thing? Mafia being informed that there's no millers when there's an ascetic in the setup?
In post 861, RadiantCowbells wrote:Your slot is mechanically scum 80%+ of the time.
But I'm not scum
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:56 am

Post by RuiRui »

But if it's suspicious for ascetic and miller to both exist why would mafia be 'baited' into claiming miller by their roles?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:57 am

Post by RuiRui »

In post 866, chennisden wrote:I don't think it's RC fault he helped mislynch

Give RC town some consideration.
I kind of feel like you brushed past some points to write this. Who do you think is Mafia?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:59 am

Post by RuiRui »

I think if you're scum you wouldn't play around an investigative nearly as much as you're making this out to be, Tchill had explained that you were making a push that wouldn't look like it's coming from scum. I think if your scum your plan is to do as much damage as you possibly can, thinking that you can be copped at any time
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by RuiRui »

RadiantCowbells I'm suspicious of you because your actions so far have benefited mafia in my eyes, you might just be having a bad game or whatever, I don't really believe in any of that stuff about not sticking your neck out for investigative, it's like you're trying to get out of a read on a technicality that doesn't matter very much - that's just how I feel about it.
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:06 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I don't think there's any basis to assume a cop checked you, especially since Axe wasn't dead until the start of day 2
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by RuiRui »

And as I said, it's foolish to assume anything mechanical when you don't have all the info. There may roles that make my role more likely to be town that exist. I think right now it's a better idea to focus on people's play
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 842, RuiRui wrote:The Vig isn't confirmed, Axe could have also been killed because he claimed cop on day 1.
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Like I said RadiantCowbells, it's foolish to try to get into setup speculation so early. Depending on roles/distribution, an investigative may not even get a guilty on me (in which case my role is just a red herring miller to cause some setup confusion)
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 921, John Pierce Gantt wrote:Greetings. I have been quite busy today but I did read up, and there was one thing that caught my eyes.
In post 904, Skellen wrote:@Inferno:
Why did you leave your vote on Axe after his cop claim?
I believe this is not what town would ask.

VOTE: Skellen
Why do you think this is worth a vote on Skellen? How is it not something town would ask?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 922, John Pierce Gantt wrote:I still think Vorkuta is town because I think if he was Mafia he still would have tried to kill the seal despite what happened yesterday.
Of course, the other explanation is "they are Mafia together," but I highly doubt it because I think the seal is quite transparently town.
Why is Vorkuta more likely to kill RadiantCowbells than any other player?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Chenn is saying that he wouldn't kill lynchbait who was pushing him, but also said that themilkcartonkid is the only person who it makes sense to nightkill Axe.

I don't agree with his thinking there either, and I've already explained why between vig possibilities and mafia killing the person who briefly claimed cop, it does appear to be an inconsistency in his thinking though, I want to see him expand on it.
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by RuiRui »

chennisden, do you think that the neighborizor themself is more likely than not town?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Vorkuta, are you suspicious of anybody? Who is the person you wouldn't vote if RC targeted?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1023, Jingle wrote:
In post 1017, chennisden wrote:Because the case on Milk that Axe made at end of day had legitimate merits.
What merits?

If the case had merits before the nightkill, why does your case appear to be solely based on the nightkill?
This is a good point, nobody has referenced the case axe made which I think Chen would have brought it up if he really believed it had merit

Vorkuta, do you want to talk about your secret read now? How come you didn't say themilkcartonkid when I asked you if you had any suspicions?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1028, themilkcartonkid wrote:
In post 1022, Jingle wrote:
In post 1020, chennisden wrote:
In post 1015, Jingle wrote:Eh, fuck lowkey reactions.

Egix crumbed loyal hard and I want to see if he dies tonight because of it.
one person was voting him

you did NOT need to out like that
Both me and my neighbor noticed it immediately. It was a sloppy crumb.
Dont add me to the neighborhood then...
What does this mean? Why does that line by Jingle make you say that?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1020, chennisden wrote:
In post 1015, Jingle wrote:Eh, fuck lowkey reactions.

Egix crumbed loyal hard and I want to see if he dies tonight because of it.
one person was voting him

you did NOT need to out like that
Do you think that action by Jingle was alignment indicative?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1041 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I think Egix should claim nothing today and a protective role should target him, if possible
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:08 pm

Post by RuiRui »

No, you used an entirely different context for your read there - you're saying that themilkcartonkid would have nightkilled Axe because he made a case against him, you never pointed to Axe's points as reasons to scumread themilkcartonkid and never talked about his individual points
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1023, Jingle wrote:
In post 1017, chennisden wrote:Because the case on Milk that Axe made at end of day had legitimate merits.
What merits?

If the case had merits before the nightkill, why does your case appear to be solely based on the nightkill?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Inferno, do you townread chennisden?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Why do you think that Jingle is confirmed? Just curious
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Ouch, I'm not even slightly town?

I'm going to:

VOTE: chennisden

Bringing him to L-2
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:09 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Do you think there is a correlation between chennisden and John Pierce Gantt's alignments?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I'm not suspecting themilkcartonkid, I've still got him as lean town (along with Inferno)
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1184, Vorkuta wrote:My own independent case of milkcartonkid just happened to align with Axehole's "dying proclamation"
What was your independent case?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1191, RuiRui wrote:
In post 1184, Vorkuta wrote:My own independent case of milkcartonkid just happened to align with Axehole's "dying proclamation"
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1210, RadiantCowbells wrote:conftown
Buki is likely town by both play and role soft - saying he's confirmed town when there hasn't been full claims, only speculation so far, is incorrect
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by RuiRui »

It's been so long since Dave has made a serious post, I think he's likely to be mafia by POE but I don't really want to push him when he's too busy to post

Vorkuta has been different this day phase - he looks like mafia to me
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1236, Buki wrote:3.The "I don't know what gambiting is" feels fake when you have been here for around 6 months looking your register date.
When did he say that? He was all over gambits earlier when he was pushing Tchill
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1241 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Okay, he was talking about the concept of gambiting a lot but never called it as such (and so I don't think it's significant)
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #62) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:07 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Finding townreads and using process of elimination is valid, do you want to talk about your townreads?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #63) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1243, Vorkuta wrote:Like it was fairly obvious from D1 that I was an active and loud presence/player in the game.
Because you were following RadiantCowbells, who was active and loud as well

Today, he's a lot quieter, and so are you, and you're still waiting to see what he pushes - why?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1252 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1247, RadiantCowbells wrote:RC
TMCK
Skellen
Egix
Inferno390

i think contains scum like... virtually never
OK

Where does your poe lead you today, who are the scummiest slots that we should be looking at today
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #65) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1249, Buki wrote:
In post 1241, RuiRui wrote:Okay, he was talking about the concept of gambiting a lot but never called it as such (and so I don't think it's significant)
I disagree. it's very significant

I'm of the opinion that you catch scum by the details, not by the rough context

He said he didn't know the concept of gambitting and that he was inexperencied, while also claiming that he was experienced when convenient (miller claim). I don't feel it's genuine posting, even more since he seems so non-compromissing.
If you haven't seen it, he was pushing that Tchill was making a gambit play, and was also talking about how claiming miller could be a gambit play (he never used that wording though)
In post 1248, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1246, RuiRui wrote:Because you were following RadiantCowbells, who was active and loud as well
I don't follow.
In post 1246, RuiRui wrote:Today, he's a lot quieter, and so are you, and you're still waiting to see what he pushes - why?
IRL is hard

Because I have a hunch and I want to see what happens?
-me explicitly stating my "move" ahead of time would probably render it useless
-I'll tell you if it "works" or if I'm just wrong/misguided.
-because the stuff I've said about my wincon = sheepRC still holds valid
In post 1253, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1250, RadiantCowbells wrote:hey Vorkuta why did you locktown Davesaz super early?
Yes.

Intentionally not responding until later
okay but this keeps being put off all because it seems you want to try to read RadiantCowbells better - but you mentioned you'd be fine sheeping him again today
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Vorkuta, can you explain this post for me:
In post 1232, RuiRui wrote:
In post 1191, RuiRui wrote:
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1260, RadiantCowbells wrote:davesaz
vork
buki
egix
rc
inferno
ruirui
tmck

chennis
.jpeg
jingle
What does this mean?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1265, RadiantCowbells wrote:well

are vorkuta and davesaz masons?
How does this question benefit town today vs a later day? Neither of them are being lynched right now
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 866, chennisden wrote:I don't think it's RC fault he helped mislynch

Give RC town some consideration.
In post 1332, chennisden wrote:Also the "hindsight" of seeing that milk had a bad scumpool on 318 was because tchill and axe flipped. There were reasons to suspect tchill and axe scum

The only really bad thing in that scumpool was RC.
So... do you townread RadiantCowbells? Post 866 seems kind of weird
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1335 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by RuiRui »

How come?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (isolation #71) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1379, John Pierce Gantt wrote:Why not chennisden then?
In post 1325, chennisden wrote:I see JPG Vork rn.

Milk didnt help push my mislynch despite MANY MANY chances. That's part of the reason for the unvote.
I think it doesn't take that much to figure out that this reasoning is straight out of his rear end.
This post seems kind of scummy to me, because I thought what chenn was saying in 1325 was okay
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1461 (isolation #72) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by RuiRui »

My understanding is that the mafia rolecop cannot both kill and check in the same night, that means one of the other 2 mafia would have made the kill. Buki was roleblocked, so he is less likely to be mafia than other people, I think
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #73) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Okay so Jingle is confirmed town?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1466 (isolation #74) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1463, RadiantCowbells wrote:Didn't we already discuss that it was likely that scums kill didn't go through?
Only if there is a vigilante - but there was only 1 death tonight
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (isolation #75) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by RuiRui »

A loyal role would be able to target me, since I only appear as guilty to cop checks, not to loyal roles

Our investigative only has a negative result on one person (ascetic, confuses loyal role)
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1464, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean even if not I don't think it's particularly AI
It means there is a ~50% chance that Buki isn't mafia just based on roleblocks and who mafia decided to send
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (isolation #77) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1490, John Pierce Gantt wrote:Wait, that doesn't even matter.
The game is already over.
What do you mean?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (isolation #78) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Isn't a cop and an odd night loyal neighborizor too much power?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1504 (isolation #79) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1500, John Pierce Gantt wrote:
In post 1498, RuiRui wrote:Isn't a cop and an odd night loyal neighborizor too much power?
Well I plan to check that said neighborizer tonight.
Do you know who it is?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #80) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I think Buki really played in a town leader sort of way - in a good way. Like they thought they were confirmed so they started leading town and it worked out.
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #81) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1508, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm conftown go away

You don't doubt the neighborizor/cop in any way? Weren't you getting mad at tchill for doing thsi with ascetic and miller?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (isolation #82) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Well actually loyal jailkeeper doesn't function as an investigative at all, because it can't block mafia
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Which also means I was mistaken on my 50% theory earlier
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by RuiRui »

What rolecop?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1528 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by RuiRui »

John, if you're a regular cop, why are you suspecting me when I've claimed miller?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1269, Vorkuta wrote:Let me be slightly less subtle without actually saying anything.
In post 11, Vorkuta wrote:Hi
again
to RC, Chennis, and
Dave
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1549 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1548, RadiantCowbells wrote:i think it's possible the entire neighbourhood never existed.
How would jingle get away with faking a neighborhood? What happens if we get to lylo and there's no neighborizor? This suspicion seems unfounded
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1578 (isolation #88) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Don't forget miller
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (isolation #89) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Also.... I don't think that setup is balanced

I think mafia have a roleblocker at least in that setup, and even then it's considerably townsided
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1589 (isolation #90) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by RuiRui »

What do you think of the game davesaz?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (isolation #91) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:38 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I do believe the plan for today should be to nolynch and have Fumuki shoot

I find it increasingly likely that mafia have a roleblocker, though
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #92) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:39 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Also, I believe that claim
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1603 (isolation #93) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by RuiRui »

It doesn't look balanced to me.

I suspect the Cop is lying. I understand it's not a good idea to lynch them today, but I'm wary of that claim
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1605 (isolation #94) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 41, Skellen wrote:
In post 26, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 21, Skellen wrote:So RuiRui played it correctly by the manual if I got it right.
Or... there is no miller this game.
And scum!RuiRui played it by the manual.
True, that's possible. The "manual" also says in order to prevent fakeclaims to get a miller lynched or shot by a Vigilante role. Personally I agree more with dave's approach in #, but if the former is the consensus here, wouldn't fakeclaiming miller put scum into a dead man walking position for no reason?

You hinted experience in this matter if I got # right. Mind to elaborate on that for understanding?
I do believe Skellen softed their role by capitalizing the V in vigilante here
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #95) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Wait a second

Fumuki, you were jailkept night 1 - that means mafia also targeted Axe and your shot was blocked
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (isolation #96) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I fully believe the vigilante claim and that Fumuki is town
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (isolation #97) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Skellen seemed like a very methodical player, the fact they capitalized the V in vigilante wasn't just by chance, they didn't capitalize miller or cop for example
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Fumuki, off the top of my head I think the plan regarding your role is for you to holster tonight for sure, and then additionally holster until there is only 1 mafia member alive. Mafia usually can't roleblock and perform a kill on the same night, so your shot would be more accurate for the information we're getting.

The alternative plan is for you to name a target, or for Jingle to name a target, for you to shoot at tonight - and then seeing what happens between you and the cop claim for kills/roleblocks
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (isolation #99) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1617, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1603, RuiRui wrote:It doesn't look balanced to me.

I suspect the Cop is lying. I understand it's not a good idea to lynch them today, but I'm wary of that claim
you claim miller and you think that the cop is the one lying
Why do you think the cop is the one telling the truth?

Mafia can fakeclaim cop based off of me claiming miller. All the loyal role claims make sense to me. How come John Pierce Gantt couldn't have planned his claim in advance, but Fumuki could have?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (isolation #100) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Because he's clear and he can make sure it's not:
a. The neighbor
b. Someone they're investigating

Fumuki naming the target works too. I think the best play is to just holster for night 3 and then additionally holster until 1 mafia remains
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (isolation #101) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1614, RadiantCowbells wrote:tmck could be scum?
In post 1616, RadiantCowbells wrote:or just jingle

i dunno

i'm gonna go to besd
Uh.... what about davesaz?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (isolation #102) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1602, Fumuki wrote:cop
loyal jailkeeper
2-shot loyal vigilant
odd night loyal neighbourizer
1-bp ascestic

I`m not that good about setup balancing, but what could ever balance this out for scum tbh?
All of these roles have restrictions except "cop"

Game balance wise, what would happen if the loyal neighborizor targeted the cop night 1?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #103) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I can't see a scenario where Jingle can be scum so he's clear to me
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1628 (isolation #104) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1627, John Pierce Gantt wrote:Because if cop was loyal, it would be very useless.
But it wouldn't be useless, there would just be confusion about whether you were roleblocked or if you have an actual guilty. It would be more balanced.

It would also mean you could properly cop me even though I'm a miller, if you got a result at all on me you'd know I was town because of a loyal modifier - very much not useless

There's other ways to gate your role beyond making it loyal, as well
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1630 (isolation #105) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Ascetic and miller are just two players you can't target, and ascetic was a counter to every loyal role including the vigilante
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #106) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 910, RuiRui wrote:Like I said RadiantCowbells, it's foolish to try to get into setup speculation so early. Depending on roles/distribution, an investigative may not even get a guilty on me (in which case my role is just a red herring miller to cause some setup confusion)
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1632 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Why did you investigate Radiant Cowbells on night 1, and Vorkuta on night 2?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1633 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1629, John Pierce Gantt wrote:If every investigatives were loyal, miller would serve zero purpose in this game.
It lets mafia know who not to rolecop
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1634 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:44 pm

Post by RuiRui »

As does the ascetic claim
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1637 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by RuiRui »

But you outted your info before Vorkuta could post day 3
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1639 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by RuiRui »

okay...

I'm going to wait and see what everyone else has to say. I suspect you but I understand it's not a good idea to lynch you today
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1642 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by RuiRui »

The logic seemed sound to me - that chennis would be reading Milk as town because Milk never took the opportunity to mislynch chennis (from his point of view, if he were town)
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1643 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by RuiRui »

What I'm saying is that I don't think what you called him out on made sense, not that I townread him
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1918 (isolation #114) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:47 am

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1749, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm conftown and my mechanical skills are unparalleled

Just stop please.
In post 1796, RadiantCowbells wrote:or we could just lynch ruirui who can't be the neighbourizer :?:
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (isolation #115) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:50 am

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1904, RadiantCowbells wrote:the neighbourizer being scum.... okk

that kinda meshes
I made this argument in the pt: If I'm scum then how would I fakeclaim a role that fits in perfects with the setup, being both loyal and a miller
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (isolation #116) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:53 am

Post by RuiRui »

Why did mafia kill Egix? Did they not think he would be protected by a doctor?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1927 (isolation #117) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:54 am

Post by RuiRui »

Why is that a reasonable guess?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (isolation #118) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:59 am

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1929, RadiantCowbells wrote:cuz it would be really aids if the investigative outed and couldn't be killed most of the time?
I do think my role is more powerful than a normal investigative. That's why I think the cop claim must be fake or the setup gets really wonky.

Miller odd-night loyal neighborizer adds to the theme of "nerfed" roles, because I'm a miller

And then there's plain "Cop"
RadiantCowbells wrote:i just feel like

2-shot loyal vig
1-shot bulletproof acetic
miller loyal odd-night neighbourizer
loyal jailkeeper

is implausibly scumsided. can't be it.
I don't feel that way
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (isolation #119) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by RuiRui »

VOTE: davesaz
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2000 (isolation #120) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by RuiRui »

davesaz maybe you can focus on talking about your reads?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2063 (isolation #121) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by RuiRui »

This plan isn't going to work. If Fumuki is targetting mafia I can be roleblocked and we'll both have nothing to show. We need to no lynch and let Fumuki choose between inferno/milk/dave
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (isolation #122) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I think we should use the vig because that's 1 more person that has to be roleblocked/killed
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (isolation #123) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2072, Fumuki wrote:
In post 2069, RadiantCowbells wrote:ok fine if he really wants to vig he can. but we're still lynching.
Yeah

We`re lynching Inferno

I`m going to target MCK

it`ll be a guilty

it`ll flip red

and I`ll be conftown

do you disagree with anything?
OKAY

VOTE: Inferno
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2079 (isolation #124) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by RuiRui »

We'd need to lynch the cop first
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2104 (isolation #125) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Hey Fumuki, let's take a step back for a moment

I don't doubt that you're town: I was convinced that there are mechanical advantages to targeting you today if you also shoot someone today

If both of our abilities fail, the correct play is to kill who you targeted. If my ability fails, we'll know I was roleblocked

I agree with this plan. I don't agree with lynching you
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2125 (isolation #126) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Fumuki, can you shoot at davesaz?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2128 (isolation #127) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by RuiRui »

And can you guys stop provoking them
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (isolation #128) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by RuiRui »

RadiantCowbells was checked by the cop, he cannot be mafia with anyone except GuyinFreezer
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (isolation #129) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 649, RadiantCowbells wrote:ruirui

i think you're pretty awesome

but i don't understand how you don't realize that he's an outed wolf :(
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (isolation #130) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2134, Fumuki wrote:
In post 2125, RuiRui wrote:Fumuki, can you shoot at davesaz?
MCK is scum, and please, don`t say it`s bussing when he flips red.

I can have my moments.
ok, then can you shoot at mck and not radiant?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2234 (isolation #131) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Can we stop this? Lynching Fumuki today is really bad, don't do it. Fumuki, please stop threatening to vig RC, just stick to dave/milk, we've got this
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (isolation #132) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2230, Jingle wrote:yup. Leaving fumuki alive tonight and having her vig was ALWAYS insurance about me being wrong about ruirui.
I'm not wrong about my read on Fumuki - don't lynch them
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2241 (isolation #133) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Even if you think Fumuki is scum, it's safer play to not aim there today. It's a confirmable role.
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2246 (isolation #134) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Forget about RC for a minute

Can you ignore him and focus on a plan so we can plan around you with night actions

I don't think we lose this game if you're alive to the night phase
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (isolation #135) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Fumuki no

Can you follow the plan and ignore him for now

And then what happens happens, if you get a guilty we win regardless
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2263 (isolation #136) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I'm trying to keep this game as pleasant for you as possible

The way for you to do that is to stop engaging with RC, and not shoot him

If he's scum, we'll figure that out later. Let's see what happens with night actions tonight. Don't mess with the cops targets
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (isolation #137) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by RuiRui »

That's @Fumuki
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2270 (isolation #138) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2258, RadiantCowbells wrote:meh

i'm just

fucking losing it
You too

You only want to lynch Fumuki because they want to kill you, but that's not the correct play either. Even no lynching is better than that. We need Fumuki alive, I need them alive especially because it's another person mafia has to worry about roleblocking
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (isolation #139) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2285, RadiantCowbells wrote:what if both of those claims are fake and its

cop
loyal jailkeeper
ascetic 1-shot bp
7vt

vs

rolecop
goon
goon
Weren't you saying that setup was very much not balanced? Remember, I'd still have to be some form of neighborizor, even if I were mafia
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2300 (isolation #140) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2291, Jingle wrote:
In post 2287, GuyInFreezer wrote:Vork claimed PR, so we have our secret VorkPR too.
Wait, what?

And he didn't share that for this entire time because he thought me and RC were speccing for practice?
He didn't share it because you explicitly told him not to claim
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (isolation #141) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1557, Jingle wrote:In honor of your read on fumuki-slot, I'm going to request that
dave, fumuki and ferno all claim in their next post.
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (isolation #142) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Okay

I wanted him to claim too but I thought people were saying that because Jingle/RC/Vorkuta were all checks then they all get to not claim
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (isolation #143) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1606, Vorkuta wrote:Ascetic amd miller give negatibe utility to town and the rolecop + 1 more scumPR feel balanced especially considering some of the recent games I was in
I also took this as if they were claiming VT
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (isolation #144) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2310, RadiantCowbells wrote:me and vorkuta and davesaz are neighbours btw.
why did davesaz claim vt?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2320 (isolation #145) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by RuiRui »

VOTE: Davesaz

I don't see how he can be town if he's a neighbor
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (isolation #146) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2318, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2314, RuiRui wrote:
In post 2310, RadiantCowbells wrote:me and vorkuta and davesaz are neighbours btw.
why did davesaz claim vt?
i mean i think he just meant we didn't have any powers.
That's dumb

He claimed VT, not neighbor with no powers

Are you gambiting again?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (isolation #147) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I think in order for all 3 of those neighbors to be town the cop would have to be fake.

That's a very important balance piece you've kept from us.
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2333 (isolation #148) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 1710, RadiantCowbells wrote:Again I call back to

Jailkeeper
Cop
1shot BP
7 VT

Vs 3 goons
Why keep saying stuff like this during setup spec?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (isolation #149) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2334, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 2331, RuiRui wrote:I think in order for all 3 of those neighbors to be town the cop would have to be fake.

That's a very important balance piece you've kept from us.
Neighbors hold 0 power when balancing.
I disagree if they're all town.
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (isolation #150) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2335, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2333, RuiRui wrote:
In post 1710, RadiantCowbells wrote:Again I call back to

Jailkeeper
Cop
1shot BP
7 VT

Vs 3 goons
Why keep saying stuff like this during setup spec?
mostly because the neighbourhood doesn't actually exist
So... it was a gambit?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (isolation #151) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by RuiRui »

We need to not lynch Fumuki today
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2366 (isolation #152) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2363, GuyInFreezer wrote:I mean yeah we really can't not lynch Fumuki unless there is a way to 100% make sure that he's not shooting RC.
Use your words

Stop baiting them to make angry replies and convince them of the logic behind not shooting RC
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2417 (isolation #153) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:28 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Shooting me is the wrong play because me and Jingle can both die at the same time, leaving you to lie about my result.

It makes it so the mechanical play is to lynch you
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (isolation #154) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Don't shoot me please
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2427 (isolation #155) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2417, RuiRui wrote:Shooting me is the wrong play because me and Jingle can both die at the same time, leaving you to lie about my result.

It makes it so the mechanical play is to lynch you
meh this is wrong, if you get any shot off at all you're confirmed town
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2430 (isolation #156) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2420, Fumuki wrote:Then who do I target today?
dave, milk, or inferno, please
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2438 (isolation #157) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by RuiRui »

If you're vigging me I have no reason to target you
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2441 (isolation #158) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by RuiRui »

if you're serious about vigging me I should go on Dave/MCK assuming we lynch inferno
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2448 (isolation #159) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2446, Fumuki wrote:You target me

I target one of [Davez, MCK]

Then we 100% have a guilty on someone in the next day.
But if you get roleblocked and the cop is killed... we don't have a guilty
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2455 (isolation #160) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I'm okay with the plan of you shooting me and me investigating the vt's Fumuki
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2464 (isolation #161) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by RuiRui »

The only thing we need to avoid is lynching me and then also lynching Fumuki. If Fumuki's kill fails tomorrow, and you guys lynch me, can I trust that we won't then turn on Fumuki? Or is that not necessary
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2466 (isolation #162) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I really don't like the idea of targeting Fumuki. My "squicky" post was me arguing that targeting Fumuki just means they're the nightkill
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2470 (isolation #163) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2467, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why would fumuki ever be the fucking nightkill
Because the neighborizor is targeting them, and their vig confirm is on town, that's 2 birds with one stone, and then they roleblock the cop, and kill me the next day since I'm odd night
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2473 (isolation #164) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2468, GuyInFreezer wrote:Regardless of your alignment whoever you neighborizes is town 99%.
That's not true
themilkcartonkid wrote:
In post 2464, RuiRui wrote:The only thing we need to avoid is lynching me and then also lynching Fumuki. If Fumuki's kill fails tomorrow, and you guys lynch me, can I trust that we won't then turn on Fumuki? Or is that not necessary
this is not a good look
Go on...?

I'm not going to be pushing Fumuki tomorrow if it comes to it, I'd let you guys lynch me
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2476 (isolation #165) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2474, RadiantCowbells wrote:If scum have a roleblocker why kill axehole instead of.vigging him
If scum don't have a roleblocker, I believe the cop claim is fake
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2481 (isolation #166) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Shoot me Fumuki

Jingle will tell you my target tomorrow

If me and Jingle are both dead... I don't know, scum might try to fake being in the neighborhood
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2483 (isolation #167) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I'd like if we figured out what we were doing before lynching
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2487 (isolation #168) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Fumuki targets Davesaz

I'll target whatever Jingle tells me to
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2491 (isolation #169) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by RuiRui »

milkcartonkid you're starting to worry me
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2494 (isolation #170) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2493, RadiantCowbells wrote:But fumuki isn't?
no, because she's town
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2507 (isolation #171) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Jingle, what is Fumuki targeting?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2508 (isolation #172) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Target me Fumuki IMO
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2510 (isolation #173) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Why not?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2515 (isolation #174) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by RuiRui »

if he claims a guilty on me I will have a result
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2519 (isolation #175) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I'm not afraid of getting shot if it advances the game

I don't think Fumuki will be roleblocked/mafia won't kill someone else
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2523 (isolation #176) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I think I'm going to be roleblocked, cop will die, Fumuki will be confirmed

If cop doesn't die and I also didn't neighborize anyone and I died, look at the Cop
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2525 (isolation #177) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Is mason even night cop a real claim?

That's a lot more believable than straight cop. WHY FAKECLAIM?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2528 (isolation #178) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Fumuki listen to me

If you don't shoot tonight, you're going to be run up tomorrow

If you really think it wins the game: I'll check you while you try to kill. You're guaranteed clear that way
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2531 (isolation #179) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by RuiRui »

if Inferno flips mafia, please shoot at dave though
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2535 (isolation #180) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Jingle, can we do:

If Inferno is scum, shoot dave

If Inferno is town, shoot me

?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2539 (isolation #181) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2536, Fumuki wrote:I don`t think anymore that GiF can be scum.
If he claimed mason even-night cop right away I would have believed him
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2540 (isolation #182) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2538, Jingle wrote:
In post 2535, RuiRui wrote:Jingle, can we do:

?
Sure.
@Fumuki

I like this plan

RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2548 (isolation #183) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2540, RuiRui wrote:
In post 2538, Jingle wrote:

?
Sure.
@Fumuki

I like this plan

It goes without saying but I can't neighborize, roleblock, and perform the factional kill all at the same time if I'm mafia
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2558 (isolation #184) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by RuiRui »

GuyInFreezer, can you vote Inferno?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2569 (isolation #185) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by RuiRui »

What's wrong with the plan I proposed?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2570 (isolation #186) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by RuiRui »

?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2571 (isolation #187) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Who I target is directly related to who you target
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2576 (isolation #188) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2572, Fumuki wrote:I think it doesn`t really make a difference.
Then can we go with my plan?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2579 (isolation #189) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Jingle is really paranoid about me being mafia, in other situations town likely wins the game through actions
Your idea isn't bad, but other people aren't going to like it, and it's going to result in you being lynched
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2586 (isolation #190) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:08 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Isn't my role claim pretty clearly true if you look at even night mason cop and then the other 2 loyal roles and the ascetic?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (isolation #191) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by RuiRui »

In post 2589, davesaz wrote:Stop killing me and I'll consider it.
I think it's too late for you to play survivalistic
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2594 (isolation #192) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Loyal vigilante isn't a mafia role though, so really you just have a gripe with the role
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2595 (isolation #193) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:43 pm

Post by RuiRui »

If they shoot you, they've confirmed themself as town

You understand that if there are two kills, they are confirmed as town because mafia won't have a vigilante? Your reason for voting them is because they said they're shooting you... thing is, that doesn't make them mafia. If you believe they're mafia, they're lying about shooting you..
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2596 (isolation #194) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:44 pm

Post by RuiRui »

So really it becomes a question of what you're arguing, because you're not saying the vigilante is fake, just that you don't like that it's targeting you, so you're voting back - that's playing in a survivalist manner, and not to a town win.
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2663 (isolation #195) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:04 am

Post by RuiRui »

No, Skellen was very methodical, they capitalized everything correctly, even names, but not role names. But the v in vigilante was capitilized - that's not a coincidence.

Does Skellen really soft Vig without telling their team?
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2693 (isolation #196) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:56 pm

Post by RuiRui »

Tmck is in the hood

VOTE: Fumuki
RuiRui
RuiRui
Goon
RuiRui
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2886 (isolation #197) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by RuiRui »

I think the problem with this setup is that mafia had no way to stop me from getting 2 results

If I claimed my role on day 2, I could have been protected by the jailkeeper, after 1 town is in my neighborhood just killing me doesn't stop a second result, a miller kill is unlikely on night 1 by the mafia

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”