bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:08 am

Post by bob3141 »

will read up after dinner. But just looked at the post counts and thats allot of posts by Robbnva in just day. Will have to see what substance they hold
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

Tchill your already votign me. Shouldnt you post say unvoted rather than voted :-P
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (isolation #3) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 150, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 105, Robbnva wrote:So bef, do you have any other thoughts on the game? Reads on anyone else?
The game got off to a blazing start, making me dizzy and paranoid.
Here is a shotgun reads list, and before anyone asks, these are all gut reads based on ISO reading:

bob3141 - null, 1 RVS post
Tchill13 - Town lean, his "i've changed" post seems genuine. However, alone it's not AI and could be a ploy.
Garmr - I don't get why he scum reads me but if this game is anything like my other games, I'll probably say something "scummy af" get a wagon on me (usually led by scum)
Robbnva - Null - The amount of posts makes me want to put Robb in the scum pile but I don't like committing too early.
Wake88 - My RVS vote is there now, but I feel fine leaving it there even out of RVS for now
skitter30 - I always think skitter is town and I'm pretty sure I've never played with scum!skitter. Just going on odds RN. Town.
Hectic - Hectic's post fit his name well. Scum lean just for the abrasiveness.
Rabid Schnauzer - I want to put Rabid in the scum pile but as I'm writing this I am getting the feeling that I am just scum reading the most active players.

mm not sure but this posts makes me feel a little uneasy. Allot of talk about town reads and null reads but not much talk about scum reads. With the only thing being slight scum read on hectic for beign abrasive

Would of thought more focus would have been on either tryign to form scum reads or talk about his actual scum reads.

Even teh town ones dont have much backing up to them. Something that is easy for scum to know as virtue of being an informed minority they know who is town and who is scum.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 159, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 156, Robbnva wrote: Thanks. Why do you like your wake vote? Do you think he has done anything scummy? if so what?
More like the opposite. He hasn't done anything towny to move it.

For my first non rvs vote

VOTE: BEF

You say that your serous none rvs vote will move off waka when he does something. Yet you yourself dont have much perdiant content yourself self. In fact your only scum read is taht you feel hectic is abrassive. But you dont say why that makes you feel hectic is scum or why that is evidance that hectic is scum.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:27 am

Post by bob3141 »

Im not big fan of meta either. It has its uses but has limited reliability unless teh player is very predictable. A guide to teh player yes but not enough in its self to form a scum read
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:05 am

Post by bob3141 »

I think care needs to be taken my active players not to drown out other players. The 40 or so posts since i logged in few hours ago are mostly just from 2-3 players
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #261 (isolation #7) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:08 am

Post by bob3141 »

So can soemone sum up what all these last 40 posts ahve been about. As it just looks like dialogue between 3 players. So can each player sum up whats been talked about in their opinion
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (isolation #8) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 191, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 188, bob3141 wrote:Tchill your already votign me. Shouldnt you post say unvoted rather than voted :-P
:lol: :lol: :lol: how hilarious. You will be voted in 48 hours minus 48 hours haha.
You forgot the extra 10 minutes before you post :-P

Should have been - will be voted in 48 hours 10 minutes ago

Though in all sarous seems a bit of an odd thing to say. I could understand if this was several days in but we only half way into teh second day.

Dont forget were no all the same time zone and one players start of day oen might be the end of anothers
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #9) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:36 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 216, Tchill13 wrote:If I ever did just lurk as scum (never will) this would be the game id do it.

It'd be highly advantageous here.

How do you think it would be advantageous as it appears you have clearly thought about it

Also what purpose was this post intented to serve. Its not you saying if you were scum you would be lurking as you clearly state "never will". So you arnt pushing the fact your not lurking is evidance for you beign town as you clearly state as scum you would lurk
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #271 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:38 am

Post by bob3141 »

How do you think it would be advantageous as it appears you have clearly thought about it

Also what purpose was this post intented to serve. Its not you saying that if you were scum you would be lurking because you clearly state "never will". So you arnt pushing the fact that your not lurking as evidance for you beign town. As you clearly state as scum you wouldnt lurk

gramma fixed
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 311, Wake1 wrote:
In post 302, Hectic wrote:Wake as town is usually more brief when talking about his observing. And when people question him on it, he usually responds and interacts with them.
Here, his first post is very defensive, and he has solidly ignored all questions and interrogations since then. He shouldn't be given a free pass.
Wake wrote:I hate Day 1 shenanigans. I need something to actually work with.

Observing for now.
Wake wrote:It's been awhile.

If Scum could hurry up and get nervous that'd be great. I pick up on nervousness​ extremely quickly.

Gonna read through the last 2 pages. Don't ask me how I play, or tell me how to play. I play as I play. I play at my own pace. That said, do routinely ask me questions and engage or I will destroy you if you're Scum.
In post 10, Wake1 wrote:Hey all.

My general play-style Day 1 is to lurk in the background. Take a breath. Breathe out.

I'll be observing Day 1, and going hardcore Day 2 and on. That's how I roll. I'll still pick at things during Day 1 if they catch my attention. I'm probably going to make a copy/paste post about this for all games I play, because it gets annoying when some ree in light of this information.

I'll be observing in the background. Please don't assume that I'm not present when you're posting.
You shouldn't use posts from very old, past games to determine my current gameplay.

A lot has changed in my life, as has me as a person.
So do you have anything to say other than we cant judge you by your meta.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 294, Garmr wrote:I also don't like rabids push on robb it seemed kinda forced. But what makes me conflicted is his moves make more sense if Bright is a mislynch than a actual scum mate. The white knighting of fish and the chainsaw on robb. It's something I would do to a mislynch as scum. But I also acknowledge there are those on the site that would be protective of their scum mate. So I guess scum lean.

Tchill... I was going to push a entire case on him unvoting bright eyed fish with out much warning or reasoning but I realised Bob pushed fish to L-1. But what ercs me is voting wake while pushing that both me and hectic are scum partners. While at the same time his posts don't line up. Chucks mud on Rabid then calls him townish. His stances don't really seem hard either. Something seems different this game compared to my previous games the only thing similar is my scum read on him. This time I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong.

While bright eyeds posting didn't really change my view on him. Rabid white knighting him, Tchill Scum reading two people on Brights wagons as if he knows Brights flipping town. I am going to chuck him into Null town because of other peoples reactions around him.

Confirmed Town
garmr

town
hectic
Robbnva

Null town.
Bright eyed fish

Scum
Rabid
Tchill

Even through both are on my scum list I don't feel they are both scum togther.

VOTE: T-chill
Why woudl you expect tchill to make a big case for unvoting. What reason you do beleive tchill had when voting BEF

I find it hard to beleive you would push tchill having no reason to unvote BEF as scum case. When he had no reason to vote BEF in the first place. Only 4 posts before Tchill and not one from BEF

Garmr is that infact part of the reason your scum reading him. As based on teh fact his intial BEF vote was RVS vote why woudl you be suprised he unvoted when BEF got to l-1.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

Also you say bef got to l-1 when tchill unvoted but i cant see that. Tchill change invote happened before I voted BEF. So when i voted BEF he was only at l-2 at that point. Thus tchill unvoted at l-2 and not l-1.

How woudl those two facts effect your read on tchill
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

Looks to me like Hectic wants to be replaced by someone with a stomach bug
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:08 am

Post by bob3141 »

nope, reference to his spoiler
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #474 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

dont why but you feel off this game garmr, you push on tchill felt off. You made mistakes in regards to teh claimed vote timings. And not realy a case for why teh bef unvote actual made tchill scum.

Plus you usual do a few more walls :-P

First time ive actual not town read you

VOTE: Garmr
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

Im feeling prety confident on my meta read on garmr. His game just feels so different than prevous ones. Feels more like a player trying to push a scum solve rather than townie actualy trying to get to the truth.

His vote on tchill feels strategic to me than a player ever pushing a player because he thinks he is scum or just to force content.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

Getting a townie vib from BEF now. Along with rob I dontthink those two are scum

BEF posts give me a feelign of honesty but not the fake honesty scum can make. By simply making comment based on teh assumption that they are infact town, when their not.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:02 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 506, Garmr wrote:
In post 505, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:skitter's change on tchill has me uncomfortable. garmr, bob, what do you think about her switch?
Tbh I don't have a problem with her switch as I can't find a scum reasoning for it. If tchill is scum then her sudden switch doesn't make sense as he is at risk of a lynch going through, if tchill is town why kill a potential mislynch at this very point on both wagons aka me and tchill.

who's vote switch are you talkign about
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:12 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 510, Garmr wrote:
In post 509, bob3141 wrote:
In post 505, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:skitter's change on tchill has me uncomfortable. garmr, bob, what do you think about her switch?
Tbh I don't have a problem with her switch as I can't find a scum reasoning for it. If tchill is scum then her sudden switch doesn't make sense as he is at risk of a lynch going through, if tchill is town why kill a potential mislynch at this very point on both wagons aka me and tchill.

Not vote switch read switch. She went from scum reading tchill to town reading them. I can see where she is coming from but Tchill feels off this game.

I know what your talking about now. Yep saw that and thought it looked natural.

Dont think it can used as case against tchill though. So find the use of this to push a tchill lynch opportunistic
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

garmr Im scum reading you because you have failed to come up with a valid case to base your tchill vote on. Looks way more like you scum game i found and not liek teh completed town games ive had with you.

I just cant see town you doing this. You jumped on player that at the end of the day because he unvoted a player that was getting close to being lynched. When his vote was based on pressuring low posters into talking. A vote that matches with his vote on me. A player that hadnt properly joined the game yet. And it went away once i started playing. Onto waka another player that hasnt even posted much

Yet you say i have no reason to scum read you
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 516, Garmr wrote:
In post 514, bob3141 wrote:
In post 510, Garmr wrote:
In post 509, bob3141 wrote:

Not vote switch read switch. She went from scum reading tchill to town reading them. I can see where she is coming from but Tchill feels off this game.

I know what your talking about now. Yep saw that and thought it looked natural.

Dont think it can used as case against tchill though. So find the use of this to push a tchill lynch opportunistic
So we basically agree with skitter then.

I don't understand your post are you accusing me of using this to push T chill?

No offence but your reasons for calling me scum are making me raise a eyebrow.

1-I haven't been posting walls.

2-You said my misrepped me when talking about tchills unvoting. I said in my post I had no problem with him unvoting (the wagon being at l-1) Once I figured out why he did it. I thought going from a scum read to a lurker seemed bad till I figured out the context. This shows you trying to take advantage of my thought process that I considered wrong jumping onto it. Thus me talking about thoughts I disgarded acted as unintentional bait.

3- Now you misrepped me again with this saying I was using skitter to push T-chill.

it seems to me you are trying to push me with out having a real reason. So onto the scum list you go.

did you or did you not at the end of your reply. Say and i quote "tchill feels of this game"

After you had commented on skittersunvote of tchill. Usign that very posts to again push tchill as scum.

If your reply was unrelated to tchill, then why even mention him in it that post. If he was unrelated to it?

As why would skitter unvoting make tchill scum. That woudl mean you woudl have to think skitter and tchill are partners. And that skitters unvote is scummy and thus implicates tchill.

But in your latest list you dont scum read skitter.

Thus opportunistic.

So again how does skitter unvotign make tchill in that respect scum enough for you to justify mention him being off in the same context
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 522, skitter30 wrote:bob is scummy

Now why do you think i am scummy. I forget how mnay times you have read me wrong in prior games
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:22 am

Post by bob3141 »

sayign that i think iver only complted 2 with you. But still why are you scum readingme.

Somethign more simply bob is scummy
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 525, skitter30 wrote:i don't like your garmr push
what about it dont you like
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

Dont you find the placement odd. And why dont wait for garmr response.

But two anwser your questions its somethign newpapers and other other media use allot.

They want people to think x. They also fact a.

They attach x to teh end a to make people think they are connected. But are infact in related facts or opinions.

Ive played with a few times. 2 completed games and this is first time ive not town read him.

Looked through his meta in teh past and his scum games appear more agenda drive. While his town games are more like just pulling at thread rather doggedly irrelevant if he is rigth or wrong at that time.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #528 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

my read on garmr is as much a meta read
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 585, skitter30 wrote:To try to start sorting him and putting pressure on him, sorting != asking questions ...

yet you actualy dont ask any question. You just made a vote

So was that really an attempt to pressure.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (isolation #29) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:18 am

Post by bob3141 »

garmr there is no need for personal insults. Just because thinks your scum doesnt mean you should threaten to just quit
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #30) » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

How much does skitter actualy publicly back up her reads normally as town and scum
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:41 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 829, skitter30 wrote:
In post 12, BrightEyedFish wrote:EBWOP

My vote is on wake because this was going to be my excuse if I have trouble getting engaged on D1.
i think this is minorly townie

wrt bob's rvs vote, i think that popping in and making a vague joke is scum-indicative, and that scum are more likely to make such rvs posts than townies are

Skitter when havnt i made a joke rvs vote. I dont start playing seriously until the second day.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #875 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 872, Garmr wrote:
In post 864, skitter30 wrote:I'll rephrase that - i have no problem with being busy irl or being on a date or inherently not being able to give immediate takes

My problem is more that the only thing he chose to expand upon right then was something incredibly obvious
1.I was on a date
2.I couldn't read the game fully on my mobile since it be rude and was under the impression tchill was still wanting to lynch Wake for some odd reason. Which is why I phone posted while my girlfriend was in the bathroom.

Dont play the game while your on a date :-P
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:00 am

Post by bob3141 »

by day 2 i do mean day 2 of day one.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 895, Menalque wrote:ng on a thread rather doggedly irrelevant

So you read on me is mostly dependant on tchill beign scum. So if tchill ever flipped town how woudl you read on me change. And what makes you so sure that even if tchill is scuma and garmr. That i must be scum chainsawing garmr rather than just a townie scum reading garmr due to feeling from his meta.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (isolation #35) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

quoted wrong post. meant to quote teh post where you typed out your raed on me
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (isolation #36) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

I dont go for angles i go for questions shaped to try and get better under standing of your alignment. After you can tell someone's alignment best when they just been tripped and even if they have seen the wire and have carefully stepped over it.

Im not so sure on my meta read on garmr any more. I hope to get more into this game as ive had trouble getting into the swing of things.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (isolation #37) » Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

mm im finding it very suspect that teh lead wagon was umvoted by skitter. And skitter and that slot have both ended up on me. Looks to me like I am acting as the couter wagon to rapid nom menal slot. Is menal scum with scum trying to form a counter wagon. or town not liking the menal wagon and trying to form a counter wagon but unfortunately just picking another townie.

Will have to look at skitters reasons for no long voting menals slot tommorrow
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (isolation #38) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Menal

well since its between two choices. One which i know for sure is town and another that has reasonable chance of beign scum.

Garmr case on me is realy bad. He claims to know my meta yet is avoiding my second town game meta. Whiel this could be the fact he wasnt in that one. But with me completign only 3 town games i would have thought soem would check my other town games aswell.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1061 (isolation #39) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

How is that lying. Your assuming i was even aware of that post, where you no longer believe you can read me as well. Garmr can you actualy set out the case against me and why those points lead to apparently in your opinion the conclusion must be that i am scum.

and my point stands if you look at day one in my second town game. Do you read any more reason to scum read me in that game at point if you were in it.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #40) » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

So at what point did I ever connect you to my comment about skitter and menal. Were you mentioned at all at any point in that post?

And you say shade when I infact say it could simply be that skitter doesnt like the menal wagon and ended up forming a new wagon with him. With skitter pick simply being a player that is ultimately town. Oh and at any point did i say i was scum reading skitter over it?

You talk about shade but your outright misreping that post.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:11 am

Post by bob3141 »

:-) my scum read on garmr was right. I think so far ive never read you wrong. well atleast for sustained period.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:27 am

Post by bob3141 »

Yep can be hard interacting with people in other time zones

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”