Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Egix96 »

VOTE: Aloratom
In post 26, bob3141 wrote:VOTE: Egix

For there is an I in mafia.
Are you not hoping we're on the same side this time? T'would only be a natural progression.
In post 27, geraintm wrote:Um, hello all.
2+1+2+1=6
> Location: Wales

:] Welcome.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 97, profii wrote:Yo Egix

What made you join the glorious society of dog avatar superstars?
<-- This is the same breed as my real-life pet dog (black and tan smooth haired miniature dachshund)
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 177, ejjinami wrote:Bob’s posts... well make sense but also feel kinda lamist at the same time
In post 159, bob3141 wrote:Why do you think day one is so useless.

Ok you say you dont have any scum reads yet but do you have any town reads.

Is there anything you want to ask in order to question another players?
mostly thinking about that one
I guess I can kinda see where you're coming from there, but I feel like that's a post that Bob would make as either alignment.
What I will say is that he feels tonally a lot different in posts such as + compared to his scum game in Mini 2106. It's a lot less... how should I put it, harsh-sounding? I'm feeling he's probably town from it.
In post 178, ejjinami wrote: BEF:
In post 8, BrightEyedFish wrote:For those of you who don't know me, Hello I'm BEF, you will probably scum read me early on and want to lynch me. Please don't.

Scum probably won't NK me (if they know how I am) and will leave me for a mislynch or lylo stuff.

Please just let me do my thing.

Please
I town read him mostly for that post and it being way more shameless if coming from scum. Just read that post again and imagine yourself begging other players to let you live as either alignment.
If he’s town, it’s still mildly ok cuz BEF should be aware that “the other players won’t regret letting him live”.
But if he’s scum, that’s just kinda pathetic and it would be REALLY embarrassing to write.

That;s also why I asked if the post was written before getting his alignment. Even if he has a history of being
policy-lynched
, as long as the post was written after he got his role, I think it should be AI.
Change my mind
Obviously (italicised) isn't quite right as BEF has pointed out, but yes I agree with this.
In post 179, profii wrote: I thought he was really lamist the first time I played with (bob)
To be clear, he was town there, right?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 183, bob3141 wrote:what do you all mean by lamist?
LAMIST = "Look at me, I'm so town"
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 209, BrightEyedFish wrote:As much as I love all the nice/friendly vibes so far in this game, it is stagnating very quick.

I would L-1 gerain but with so many inactives I don't want a lolhammer to pop out of no where and ruin any vca type of stuff we would get from that wagon.

Here's a thought

Weird, that we haven't had to go through the typical conversation of: Is town or scum more likely to self-vote in RVS?

My opinion is that self-voting is a scummy thing to do but is unfortunately not AI.
That being said...

VOTE: espressojet
I'm sort of in the same boat, I don't really think that self-voting in RVS is a tell.
If we're willing to entertain doing it outside of RVS tho... really all it does is make you easier to lynch.

I won't deny that Espresso is being quite trolly, but I'm not really seeing any malicious intent in it? Honestly he kinda reminds me of Rooroo from that Alt9p game I played.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 360, mavsfan41 wrote:
In post 358, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 345, mavsfan41 wrote:one of the lurkers?
You want to lynch yourself?

That was in the context of starting a wagon on someone else. Not necessarily lynching them. Those are entirely two different things. I want to start a wagon on Bob3141 but
I don’t want to lynch him. At least not yet.

But I was talking about starting a wagon on someone else that’s not me, but sure I suppose if that’s what you wanna do, go for it. Personally I would like to see a little more posting from mavsfan41 but I like what he’s had to say so far.
You seem decently enough convinced that he's scum in , so why not?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:51 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 361, Aloratom wrote:
In post 353, bob3141 wrote:VOTE: Aloratom

I see your still voting geraintm with your rvs vote. You have ben posting all the while its steadily reached l-1.

yet no real attempt to sort him or move the lynch off else where.

Only post whre you talk about an alignment is when you say that one of mav posts look towny. At no point who you think might be scum.

Why you think geraintn is scum
Actually, I'm going to take a look at espressojet. He's had that vote on himself for a long time now, and it's weird.

VOTE: espressojet
This looks really dodgy actually :?
Do you actually have any thoughts on Geraint?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 465, mavsfan41 wrote:Fun fact: there's someone with the name Egix96 in this game..... Oh, he's the plush dog, I sorta remember him now. He needs to post more.
In post 473, geraintm wrote:Egix96 needs to post more

-snip-

Egix is lurking so bad they aren't going to get lynched today, it is going to end up beign someone who has talked and talked and let themselves get under pressure.
I know, I'm actually quite disappointed in myself that I haven't been able to come up with more to say this game. I feel like I've got... would "writer's block" be an appropriate way to describe it? Idk. (I remember having this same kind of issue in the C9++ game I played last year)
In post 466, mavsfan41 wrote:
Spoiler:
So there are two players I'm considering for the next wagon. Jake from State Farm or UnaBombah.

Jake from State Farm: boy, you post a lot. Like A LOT LOT! But if geraintm was a couple votes away from a lynch for not even attempting to scum hunt, Jake from State Farm should perhaps be 3 votes away. Breaking down bob3141's posts was annoying charting all that stuff and I was going to do the same thing for Jake's posts but 1) ALL of them fall into the "useless" category 2) there are just sooooooo many of them. I don't think Jake from State Farm has scum hunted one bit but I think he's posted A LOT throwing shade but offering little! My only hesitation here would be WIFOM-y as scum would post THAT much with THAT little content. It's much too risky. His only vote so far has been RVS on geraintm. IF scum, that would sorta clear geraintm as jumping on a wagon would be scummy, but (knowingly) not voting for a miss-lynch of town would delay a more in-depth analysis of him. That would be like a "whoops, miss-lynch of townie geraintm was bad, but my vote was rvs and therefore I'm not guilty." I know, WIFOM-y.

UnaBombaH: I LOVE and RESPECT the bold move of fake hammering. With all due respect, I might steal that one for future games. But, thinking about the fake hammer............ what was the actual strategy behind it? IF people believed it to be an actual hammer, you're gonna grab town reactions disproportionately. People who react will most likely be town being like WTF? Why did you hammer???? And that was the reaction you got from bob3141. And then you jumped on bob3141 for what I think is an honest reaction from bob3141. Motive behind that fake hammer... make townies (who are most likely to react to a hammer than scum) react? Then you can point out the reaction and jump all over them? I don't get understand the endgame of that move. Could you please explain? i.e. When fake hammering, why would you expect scum to react? Shouldn't town be more likely to react? What would a scum reaction to a hammering be? How would the reaction of a hammer be a scum tell?

Feel as though I'm more grasping at straws with UnaBombaH than Jake from State Farm.
Arguments against Jake from State Farm being scum as highlighted above: IF scum, that's A LOT of posts. Scum wouldn't post that much (but scum would post like that).
Arguments again UnaBombaH being scum as highlighted above: IF scum, that strategy was to generate a wagon against the person who reacted to a hammer (most likely to be town) which happened to be bob3141 and that stinks cause at that moment, he did look scum. If that's a coincidence, bob3141 looked scum up to that point, so it's easier to justifiably vote him.

ISO'ing them both, UnaBombaH has more pro-town posts with content. So............

Vote: Jake from State Farm
This is a town post. I feel it in my bones.
In post 413, Aloratom wrote:And while we're talking, do you have any reads you want to share?
I actually find Flippynips's catchup to be very... underwhelming to say the least. And yes, this includes , which gets an :igmeou: from me.
In post 486, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 434, ejjinami wrote:BEF is town. If I ever change my mind or start hesitating, honestly fuck me. Him entertaining the idea of Flavor&Jake being a team and joking about it so much is just weird at this point.
He most likely joked about it precisely because he was aware that the idea is unlikely to be true.
I honesty am worried it could be so.
Honestly it's not really something I'd worry about on D1. If we end up going to 3v2/4v3 and they're both still alive then we can panic.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 638, mavsfan41 wrote:@
1) people jumping on the geraintm wagon: can someone explain to me the case against him?
Personally, I’ve got the same read on him I had on bob3141. They’re town who are posting a lot and sorta trying to get the game moving but not really actually looking for scum. I get how that makes them appear scum but as more scummy when compared to other players here? I guess geraintm’s outlook is slightly worse cause he’s self-proclaimed not scum hunting yet, but idk why he appears to be a more appealing target than some of the lurkers out there who come, vote on the wagon, say little to justify their vote, and disappear till the next wagon.
Looking at you espressojet and emperor flippynips (and
2) to a lesser extent flavor leaf as you’re not actively lurking as bad
).

Imo that looks scummier than whatever is is that geraintm is doing.
@geraintm: what are you doing? Day 2 is here. Any scum reads to share? Yea, flavor looks scummy, espressojet too, and now emperor flippynips I get is lurking and posting to vote on a wagon and provide absolutely nothing else. But anything else?
1) I'd like to see this too.

2) No? I get the impression that Flavor has been active lurking (problem is he usually does this on D1 of games ime) whereas EFN probably was away for a long time?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 661, geraintm wrote:let me get this straight. 9 posts and you are calling someone out for lurking and you want my reads - when you have provided straight up bupkiss this game?

I want you to do a ton more this game. if you are town, you should be. if you are scum, I want you to because I am going to be pissed if overly eagerly voting townies who are bored get us to an end game with you coasting.
To be clear, I'm saying that FL's active lurking is null for him rather than scummy, and I wasn't quite asking you for
your reads
, but yeah (*bows head*) you have a point.

And yes I'm gonna try and be more active now. I'm planning to have a quick reread of the game this evening.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 717, profii wrote:
In post 713, mavsfan41 wrote:Does anyone have a hypothesis on the NK victim? My townie reads were UnaBombaH, profii and ejjinami. Figured one of them was going down. Geraintm I also get a weird townie read (scum I feel would be more, umm, “careful” when posting) but I know why he wasn’t NK’ed....

Does anyone have a guess of why ejjinami? Skimming through his posts now (will go more in depth later) my only read would be that he was one of the few that had an early scum read on alorotam. Flimsy at best and maybe he was just a rando target picked from the strongest townie reads. Also, that would be assuming there was a motivation to his NK and why he was targeted over some other players. Maybe the reason is he was less likely to be a mislynch victim and that’s good enough for a NK target.
A quick skim doesnt give me any distinct reads yet I felt he was quite towny so
maybe scum found a kill that doesnt give much away

People often say "player X scum read player Z, then player X died, ergo player Z likely scum" but that seems too obvious to me
I feel the same way. Second line is what gives me pause in voting Alora. It's tempting because now I know the wagon was pure, but OTOH it
was
only three votes...
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Egix96 »

Spoiler: Large post
In post 382, geraintm wrote:
In post 339, Jake from State Farm wrote:I did already have a slight lean on him when I made that post. That’s what I meant earlier when talking with profli. You guys can’t always see what I’m doing but that doesn’t mean I’m not doing it.

I am trying to let my true personality show more which is something I’ve never done. I’m a joker
BS

Slight lean on me beign scum

I'd made like one post 51. im gooan quote it below so everyone can see how crappy you are being
In post 51, geraintm wrote:
In post 29, Aloratom wrote:Post 33, right ger?
You remember :)

VOTE: proffi - made 6th post after mine
and i really must remember to use the bold tags, might get myself in trouble if i don't
In post 32, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 27, geraintm wrote:Um, hello all.
2+1+2+1=6
Very good. Now solve this one

7 + (6 × 52 + 3)
322. This better not be a thing, me doing people's maths homework for the rest of the game
In post 20, Aloratom wrote:Hi. I'm kinda new myself. Take that for what it's worth.

I don't know anyone but geraintm, and I owe them my first vote.

VOTE: geraintm
yes, you probably do :)

have tried to be a good boy and put all my messages into one post, but i am fairly sure i am going to annoy some people later with the way i normally spam 27 posts in a row rather than just making one long one. I have limited access at weekends to warn people.
if anyone says they can get a scum read from that....then i will say again that there a dumb people playing this game who want to appear cool and clever but are failing.

Geraint, I'm not sure where you're coming from with this post. You say that StateJake is bullshitting, yet you also say he's being "crappy", as you put it. It seems as though you thought he was lying but passed him off as bad town?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Egix96 »

Spoiler: More Geraint stuff
In post 656, geraintm wrote:
In post 619, Aloratom wrote:
In post 613, Jake from State Farm wrote:VOTE: geranium

Still think this flips scum.
There's got to be more to it than that.
In post 626, Aloratom wrote:With Bob's flip, Geraintm doesn't make as much sense to me today as he did yesterday.
In post 631, Aloratom wrote:
In post 629, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 626, Aloratom wrote:With Bob's flip, Geraintm doesn't make as much sense to me today as he did yesterday.
Explain you’re thinking when most people think the exact opposite as you.
With the way Bob was defending geraintm, I thought there may have been a connection.
In post 642, Aloratom wrote:VOTE: geraintm

You've got a point.

Going to come back to this, but this is scummy as heck. Thought Bob was scummy yesterday because he defended me. bob turns out town. this makes me...scum?
today, starts out questioning someone's vote on me because there is no reason, and inside 12 hours has joined the wagon on me?
In post 663, geraintm wrote:I played with aloratom last game, he is giving me way different vibes than that game. flavour just appears to get on my nerves, but the rest of you seem to accept it and he is never going to get lynched. emperor and egix I want removed from the game because they make playing mafia impossible.

but VOTE: aloratom

I do find this compelling though.

===

When reading geraint's posts, it might be best to consider what he meant to put, rather than taking his written words literally. is one such example.

Also:
In post 693, geraintm wrote:
In post 692, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 690, UnaBombaH wrote:OK, I'm fine with town!gera at least for today.
Gera is scum. Get with the program
I have you pegged as town btw. I don't think scum would be banging this drum so hard knowing how i'll flip
I think that this is a fallacy - experienced-enough scums are capable of hardpushing townies without concerning themselves with optics.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #13) » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 731, Espressojet wrote:I look forward to the ensuing post
I realised quite early on that trying to parse the entire thread would be too much for one evening, so I decided to try ISOing geraint for something easier to digest. I do have an issue with p#382 as covered above, but really I see no harm in going here for now:

Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 819, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 734, Egix96 wrote:but really I see no harm in going here for now:

:roll:

I feel like I have provided much better evidence than anyone on the Al wagon. so the al wagon looks like shit tbh.
:shrug:

I do find Geraint's responses to my posts from yesterday to be adequate, but I'm willing to admit you might have a point here:
In post 792, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 769, geraintm wrote:I'm like 75% sure you are the lynch today, you are going to have to give people a really good reason not to have you dead by the end of the day.
I don't see a townie making this post btw. If ger actually scum reads Al, he wouldn't be making this post.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Egix96 »

Been skimming rest of D1

Profii and Bef are likely town imo
Mavs/StateJake/geraint probably town

Flavor and Espresso are... Flavor and Espresso...

Vibes say Bomba could be scum. Flippy's vote on bob looks even worse on reread. No change on Alora.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 828, profii wrote:What do u mean by espresso is espresso- is there a schtick that someone who hasn't met him before (me) wouldn't know
Nah, I'm saying he's in the same tier as FL
They feel like the odd couple of this game with how they associate with each other
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 852, Flavor Leaf wrote:We know each other in real life.
I was thinking that might be the case yeah. And thank you for not quickhammering.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 920, Jake from State Farm wrote:just need three more votes and we can lynch germ. i don't know what else I can do to make this happen.
I would be willing to vote him if push comes to shove/in the interest of thread health, but I wouldn't expect a scum flip.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 934, Jake from State Farm wrote:VOTE: al

Fuck it. When this flips town maybe people will see.

I’m done with this game. People don’t know how to play fair and not cross lines.
Why give in though...?

UNVOTE:

I'm really doubting myself rn. I would like others to weigh in while I'm out this evening.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 946, mavsfan41 wrote:On mobile rn so cant do the research atm, but at one point or another hasn’t almost everyone jumped on the Geraintm wagon at one point or another? I think it might be just me who hasn’t voted him at any point (will do the research later) and
maybe possibly a lurker.
You might be thinking of me?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 964, profii wrote:I said assuming 3 scum and someone said there is for sure

when that person corrected me it reminded me that I think this was confirmed in the queue
That someone was Ejji I believe.

And yeah it's all confirmed in post number
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1170, mavsfan41 wrote:Wasn’t specifically attacking that post but his overall lurkiness in general. It’s frustrating as Day 2 has been a train on aloratom and has been dominated by personal attacks. Town is basically stationary. This game has made it much too easy for lurkers to lurk. Just frustrating overall. Egix96, looking at you too!
I'm here now. Is there anything you would like to discuss with me?
In post 1177, Jake from State Farm wrote:what do you make of the fact that ej hasn't done anything all game despite him being fairly active?
I'm surprised to see that he has
ninety-one
posts.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1180, mavsfan41 wrote:@egix96: you’re currently not voting anyone. Which way are you leaning? Also, you have a read on UnaBombaH? He’s come up in several posts as a scum read. Thoughts?
I'm not sure who I wanna vote currently, I'm working on catching up.

As I mentioned before, I have a feeling that Bomba could be scum but that's little more than just gut. But no, I'll admit I don't have an actual, tangible read on him.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1008, UnaBombaH wrote:I'd love to say town!Boon is scared of scum!Una, and therefore doesn't want me to be townread too easily, but I refuse to believe that. :lol:
Why refuse to believe it?
In post 1025, geraintm wrote:there are 6 days left in this game, I don't want it to last that long.
it will just give time for scum to confuse things
. I just want enough time that the people I think have skived off this game actually post their thoughts on people so we have those along with the votes on the lynch to go into day 3
Why would you say this when you have Egix/Alora as "one of the strongest scum pair reads I have ever had in a game"? Did you think that we might start posting up a storm in an effort to make everyone TR us? It makes sense to say this if your scumreads are highposters, but not as much when they are a middleposter and a lowposter.
In post 1057, profii wrote:I'm assuming that cop claim is not legit.
Good. It should have been obvious that it was a fancy play because he didn't do it in .
In post 1078, Espressojet wrote:Let's ask him, shall we?
In post 1079, Espressojet wrote:Jake, was that a real claim?
These posts seem quite unnecessary.
In post 1083, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1037, Jake from State Farm wrote:Here maybe this will work.

I’m cop with a guilty on germ.
You say you have a guilty but you vote elsewhere. Oh man. This has got to go.

VOTE: Jake
In post 1084, BrightEyedFish wrote:I've learned the hard way from using a fake guilty. No way this helps us, especially when lylo gets closer. Scum will leave people like Jake plus lurkers alive to just so they can ease through to a W.
As far as I can tell, this is essentially a policy vote. Ten points from Gryffindor.
In post 1088, geraintm wrote:lynching (Jake) today just to punish him for a fake claim wont help town.
^^
In post 1107, Espressojet wrote:Your emotions are severely clouding your judgement and the resulting outbursts are affecting this game for other people.

You may be 100% in the right, but others have moved on and we need you to move on as well
I'm feeling Espresso might be town for this? I kinda doubt that scum come out to say this.
In post 1133, Aloratom wrote:
In post 1129, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 582, Espressojet wrote:May his sacrifice not be in vain
And yet it has been in vain
No it hasn't.
Could you elaborate? Because I don't feel that way.
In post 1149, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1148, UnaBombaH wrote:Or we could just all gang up on BEF for not following the flock.. :twisted:
VOTE: geraintm

Ok. I'll follow the flock. But if this wagon fizzles out AGAIN will you join me on EJ?
I don't like that BEF seemed to be so perturbed by Bomba's comment, but then again, what reason does Bomba have to be intimidatory as town?
In post 1150, Espressojet wrote:Whoah, that's L-2

We get a claim?
This post feels like it was made just for the sake of it. Even if there was a risk of FL hammering if you allowed one more vote, unless you actually thought Geraint was scum then why request a claim? Ten points from Ravenclaw.
In post 1174, mavsfan41 wrote:And to give you a chance to invalidate that very infamous post 157.
> "that 157 gambit post is... completely unnecessary for scum to post"
> "very infamous"
:thinking: How can you say it's infamous if you thought it was towny?
In post 1182, Espressojet wrote:
In post 1163, Jake from State Farm wrote:I don’t want this day to end without alo, espresso, and flavor seriously doing something. I feel these guys aren’t doing much.
Hones in on lurkers

In post 1168, Jake from State Farm wrote:He’s on v/la. Don’t be a dick
Heavily defends the lurkiest player this game

Hmmmmm...
(PS there are other examples of this through the game)
In post 1185, Espressojet wrote:But that's just me being annoyed, it probably is not scum-indicative
I'm pretty sure it's common courtesy and thus NAI. I don't think Mavs's comment was appropriate.
In post 1190, Espressojet wrote:You play like shit, jake
Could we perhaps not? Thank you.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Egix96 »

VOTE: Espresso

I know what I said about 1107, but I'm feeling this much more than an Alora/Gera vote rn.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1218, Espressojet wrote:
In post 1215, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1190, Espressojet wrote:You play like shit, jake
Could we perhaps not? Thank you.
This was in response to this
In post 1187, Jake from State Farm wrote:if you play like shit, i'm going to call you on it.
In case you missed it
That still doesn't excuse it in my book.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1247, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1216, Egix96 wrote:VOTE: Espresso

I know what I said about 1107, but I'm feeling this much more than an Alora/Gera vote rn.
This vote seems scum motivated seeing that there could be mislynch potential in EJ.

This also leaves open Aloratom town for another day, which is better for scum Egix because Town flip on Aloratom means that he's the only unknown on the Aloratom wagon.

This is scum
In post 1250, Flavor Leaf wrote:Idk. I don’t think his play makes sense as scum. It feels like random town. He has troll fun posts, but that’s NAI, and the first posting is just, like, ya gotta do it.

So just cut out any posts like that, and mix in the stuff he’s said, I actually think it’s town indicative.

This is in combination with feeling either Egix or Aloratom have scum in them, so lynching Egix can now help figure out both EJet and Alora.

Egix is the best lynch
I'm not scum, but I realise that I likely had this coming to me at some point. Forgive my self-awareness but I'm sure that scum see me as a mislynch candidate. So that doesn't make me feel good about you.
In post 1255, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t think it contradicts, at the very least.
Alora and Geraint are not SvS though, let's be real here.
In post 1258, profii wrote:Has anyone played with scum Jake ?
In post 1260, Jake from State Farm wrote:This is totally in my wheelhouse as scum
To profii: I haven't, but I'm sure you're both town anyway.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:28 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1280, UnaBombaH wrote:Fck it, I'll follow Boon today then.
VOTE: egix
Really? :?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1295, Emperor flippyNips wrote:for a second i thought you repped in profi
In post 375, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 214, profii wrote:I am a bit uneasy with Una... I feel like his reasons for voting were a bit mechanical BUT this is day 1 and the game is a relatively low paced affair so it could be excused.

Consider Una in my 'hmm suspicious' pile

i like the feel of this post

Spoiler:
:thonk:
In post 1297, Emperor flippyNips wrote:why are most people sring egix?
I will say though, I appreciate you being rational here and not just jumping on.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1325, geraintm wrote:I have cake icon next to my name, does this mean i'm the King or something for the day?
It means it's your join date day :]

===

The thing is, I think that Jake made some good points about Alora (his wagon being too easy and all that) which is why I don't think Alora is scum anymore. My current guess is Espresso + FLeaf + one of Bomba/BEF.

I don't really see myself getting out of this tbh. I know this may seem fatalistic, but this game has been sliding down in my list of priorities, and I find it hard to care when it seems like half the playerlist doesn't care either.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”