Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Riabi »

Hey!

I'm back on the site after a few years away.

Because of my absence, I'm a bit rusty, and I'm not sure I understand the logic of hardclaiming a Mason so early. Would someone mind explaining that to me?

Until I have a better understanding of that

VOTE: Saudade
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 46, Saudade wrote:
In post 25, Riabi wrote:Hey!

I'm back on the site after a few years away.

Because of my absence, I'm a bit rusty, and I'm not sure I understand the logic of hardclaiming a Mason so early. Would someone mind explaining that to me?

Until I have a better understanding of that

VOTE: Saudade
Out of all the reactions or the reactions to my claim this one feels the odd one out
Why is that? What about my post feels off to you?

Additionally, care to explain what the logic behind your claim (assuming it's true) is?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 56, Battle Mage wrote:
Indeed, based on post 48, Riabi apparently still thinks Saudade may actually be a mason, and is still voting for him. :lol:
I don't think he's a mason. I'm legitimately trying to figure out what the logic behind making that claim so early is.

On that note, I've found at least one game where he did the same thing, and was indeed a mason, and while he won that game, his claim didn't seem to help his side. So, I'm looking for insight into the thought process.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 71, Churros wrote: Riabi why you think there's any reason other than as a joke for Saudade making that early claim?
Maybe there isn't any other reason. This is why I'm asking. I'm trying to figure out if the meta has changed on this site such that a claim like that makes sense.

The tone of your question seems to suggest that you don't feel there is a good reason to make such a claim. Is this correct?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 82, Luca Blight wrote:Although I’d like to know why he voted Saudade when he seemed entirely unsure how to take the claim.

Jesus this site is slow recently btw.
Because if he is town, it seems like a dumb thing to say.

My vote is currently staying on him because he appears to be avoiding direct questions about what he's doing, and I think that's anti-town.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 91, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 66, Anotora wrote:Can we chill with the claims for now? Half the scum's kill list has perhaps been established now for no real reason or benefit.
This feels really forced and LAMISTY

Ano: -0.5 scumlean: dirty-fly-in-your-soup
Agreed.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 95, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 92, Riabi wrote:
In post 82, Luca Blight wrote:Although I’d like to know why he voted Saudade when he seemed entirely unsure how to take the claim.

Jesus this site is slow recently btw.
Because if he is town, it seems like a dumb thing to say.

My vote is currently staying on him because he appears to be avoiding direct questions about what he's doing, and I think that's anti-town.
So right now are you leaning towards him being scum or a ‘bad’ townie?
More or less. I think I'd use 'unhelpful' rather than 'bad', however.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 105, Zantetsu wrote:Are the forums soooper doooper slow for everyone else too? Some of my posts don't even seem to be going through ...
It's bad for me as well.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 114, profii wrote:This is a sensible vote

VOTE: Battle Mage
Do you mind elaborating on your thought process a bit? This seems kind of out of nowhere.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 117, Zantetsu wrote: Also Riabi - Norwegian is not only voting you, he's actively encouraging others to vote you. You have not even interacted with him. Why not?
What is there to interact with? His argument against me is that I was the third vote on what he called a shitwagon, and then later stated that that vote was awkward without posting any reasoning about why he thinks that. That's super weak.

Other than that, he's mostly made a bunch of off-topic posts about a game that he doesn't name and churros. There's not really much to say to all that.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 121, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 120, Riabi wrote:That's super weak.
And you're still keeping your vote on Saudade because he claimed mason, even thought it's been established that he does it almost every game as a joke and it usually isn't alignment indicative for him?
Yeah, that's not why. I'm not sure if you missed my post or if you're choosing to ignore it.
What about your reaction to the wagon on Battle Mage? How you feel about that?
He's null for me right now, there's just not enough out there for me to make a read.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 130, Churros wrote:If it wasn't clear I think everyone except Zantetsu/Norwe was scummy in the last page for me

Why so self-conscious Luca?
By my count, that's 9 people. Are you saying you think nine of us are scummy?

If not, I'll repeat Luca's question that you didn't really answer, would you mind pointing out a few posts you feel are most scummy?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 136, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I took a look at Profii's ISO in response to Luca and this caught my eye.
In post 85, profii wrote:Also, if I was scum counter claiming and Saudade flips town mason, then I get lynched straight after, granted that would give scum a couple of night kills, but it means the game would just end up at 2v9 so it makes no sense for me as scum to do that.
Isn't this a bit overly self-concious? Going with the "If i was scum i would..." conjecture already?
I'm not sure I agree with you Norwe, mostly because, I think profii is right in that post. It wouldn't make a lot of sense for him to do that as scum.

That said, Luca's argument that he's half-assing this game does hold water for me, and if he's got more, it would be nice to see it.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 141, Battle Mage wrote: I find it a little hard to believe Riabi-town, newly returning to the site, was not really engaged in thinking through the mason-claim, but went to the trouble of counting the people who posted on a page to work out who Churros suspects. :cop:
Really? Why? At first, I was asking about the site meta. I'm not going to do the literal hours it would take to investigate something like a site meta when I could just ask y'all who, presumably, are far more up on the current site meta. Whereas it takes about 20 seconds to scroll through one page of post and count how many folks posted on that page.
In post 141, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 128, Riabi wrote: ...
What about your reaction to the wagon on Battle Mage? How you feel about that?
He's null for me right now, there's just not enough out there for me to make a read.
Not enough out there!?!? :facepalm:

I'll be back in the morning folks - try not to lynch me in the meantime!
You really haven't posted that much. Some of what you posted looks town-ish in iso, some of what you've posted looks scum-ish in iso. None of it gives me any strong reads yet, so, you're null for me. Is it really so strange to you that I would null read someone so early in the game?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 196, Saudade wrote:
In post 188, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 186, Saudade wrote:whats the reasoning behind the profii wagon again?
Can you learn to read?
Can you not answer my question with two seperate questions?
What's more scummy in your mind? Answering questions with more questions? Or not answering them at all?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #15) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 200, Battle Mage wrote:
Profii notes

In short, I'm pretty convinced by Luca's decimation of Proffi. His early posts were very friendly and generous on the town-reads. Voted for me because my join date (2007) indicated I was new. No hint of any suspicion of anyone until the heat got turned up - every other post had been defensive and trying to avert suspicion. From post 150, appears he has basically given up, which seems really premature. If he is scum, certain he is being bussed hard, otherwise he'd have a bit more fight.

I took the bait in proffi's post 195 and read a game in which he was town (non-mason) - Mini Normal 2107.
Much more engaged in scumhunting from the outset, obviously thinking about behaviour of other players, no hesitation in throwing shade, and trying to join the dots between everybody. Conspicuous pro-town behaviour. Also interesting is a bit later in game, when he gets some heat (like here) - he eventually does become defensive like here, but it isn't immediate and instinctive, and he resists for a while because (as he explains) he doesn't want to distract from his own genuine scumhunting by just getting into a debate with people who suspect him.

Also I have to share this from Proffi in Mini Normal 2121:
"I dont like when people sit on day 1 and complain that they cant find anything scummy as it's usually scum being incapable of faking a read." :lol:
Yeah, this mounting argument against Proffi is pretty damn compelling in my mind, and scanning through the game Mage mentioned here... I have to agree, this doesn't look like the same person.

UNVOTE: Saudade Not because my read has changed here, I still think he should be lynched. But, with all the evidence against Profii, I feel like the right move is to
VOTE: Profii
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 206, Battle Mage wrote:Ok that's -1 I think, Proffi now would be a good time to claim!
Count again, I would have never voted to make him -1
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Riabi »

P edit: Better said, I wouldn't have voted at that time to make him L-1, by my count, he was L-3.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 217, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 212, Riabi wrote:
In post 206, Battle Mage wrote:Ok that's -1 I think, Proffi now would be a good time to claim!
Count again, I would have never voted to make him -1
That'd be too conspicuous right? :giggle:
More like, it's too early in the day/game for that.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 220, Saudade wrote:
In post 205, Riabi wrote:
In post 200, Battle Mage wrote:
Profii notes

In short, I'm pretty convinced by Luca's decimation of Proffi. His early posts were very friendly and generous on the town-reads. Voted for me because my join date (2007) indicated I was new. No hint of any suspicion of anyone until the heat got turned up - every other post had been defensive and trying to avert suspicion. From post 150, appears he has basically given up, which seems really premature. If he is scum, certain he is being bussed hard, otherwise he'd have a bit more fight.

I took the bait in proffi's post 195 and read a game in which he was town (non-mason) - Mini Normal 2107.
Much more engaged in scumhunting from the outset, obviously thinking about behaviour of other players, no hesitation in throwing shade, and trying to join the dots between everybody. Conspicuous pro-town behaviour. Also interesting is a bit later in game, when he gets some heat (like here) - he eventually does become defensive like here, but it isn't immediate and instinctive, and he resists for a while because (as he explains) he doesn't want to distract from his own genuine scumhunting by just getting into a debate with people who suspect him.

Also I have to share this from Proffi in Mini Normal 2121:
"I dont like when people sit on day 1 and complain that they cant find anything scummy as it's usually scum being incapable of faking a read." :lol:
Yeah, this mounting argument against Proffi is pretty damn compelling in my mind, and scanning through the game Mage mentioned here... I have to agree, this doesn't look like the same person.

UNVOTE: Saudade Not because my read has changed here, I still think he should be lynched. But, with all the evidence against Profii, I feel like the right move is to
VOTE: Profii
So me and profii are partners
I don't believe I ever said that... in fact, I'm certain I didn't. If you'd actually read what I'd said, you'd know that I think you're deadweight and if the case against Profii wasn't as solid as it was, I'd still be pushing to lynch your ass. This shitpost from you doesn't change my mind in the least.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Riabi »

Also, I think it should be pointed out that when he feels like making assumptions about my thinking, Saudade has no problem responding to me. When I ask him a direct question though?.....

Nothing....
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 286, Saudade wrote:
In post 223, Riabi wrote:Also, I think it should be pointed out that when he feels like making assumptions about my thinking, Saudade has no problem responding to me. When I ask him a direct question though?.....

Nothing....
because fuck your direction questions you low tier player
"low tier player" from the guy who makes several posts, and not a single one of them is actually useful. Can we just lynch this guy and end his shitposting?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 292, Saudade wrote:
In post 290, Riabi wrote:
In post 286, Saudade wrote:
In post 223, Riabi wrote:Also, I think it should be pointed out that when he feels like making assumptions about my thinking, Saudade has no problem responding to me. When I ask him a direct question though?.....

Nothing....
because fuck your direction questions you low tier player
"low tier player" from the guy who makes several posts, and not a single one of them is actually useful. Can we just lynch this guy and end his shitposting?
are you here to make people play your way or are you here to lynch scum
You aren't doing either.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 297, Zantetsu wrote: At this point I'm not on board with a lynch of profii or UnaBombaH today specifically because of their 'weird associations' as Luca put it.
I agree with most of your analysis, and thank you for putting the work into that progression.

That said, I did bump on this last sentence a bit. If you really are on board with a lynch of either of them, why is your vote still on your RVS vote of Anotora?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 302, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 301, Riabi wrote:
In post 297, Zantetsu wrote: At this point I'm not on board with a lynch of profii or UnaBombaH today specifically because of their 'weird associations' as Luca put it.
I agree with most of your analysis, and thank you for putting the work into that progression.

That said, I did bump on this last sentence a bit. If you really are on board with a lynch of either of them, why is your vote still on your RVS vote of Anotora?
You misread me. I said I am NOT ob board with a lynch of profii or UnaBombaH today.
So I did, my apologies. In that case, I'll echo Norwe's question, where do you feel we should focus then?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 311, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 310, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 309, Zantetsu wrote: Do you think I'm scum?
1: You answered my question with another question.
2: That question doesn't answer my own question.
OK well the answer is, I am not entirely sure. There are 10 other players in the game I could focus on besides profii and Una and I expect to change my focus frequently going forward. Furthermore, if I have suspicions of players it is hardly to my benefit to pre-state them as you are requesting I do and if you think I am town I don't even see why you would want me to do that. At this point I have a town read on you but I think you have a scum read on me.
I had you as leaning town until this post. Isn't the entire point of the game to discuss who we have suspicions of and why? If you were to place all the players in this game on a spectrum from for-sure-scum to for-sure-town, can you tell us who would be closest to for-sure-scum, even if they aren't very close?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 341, Saudade wrote:Read into anotora boys, scum has already been caught
Are you saying you think Anotora is scum? Or are you saying you think he's found scum and is pointing it out in his posts?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 344, Looker wrote:
  • This is a struggle.
  • @Zantetsu: Because I'm accustomed to scum being opportunistic. If he weren't scum, scum would sheep me and, once he townflipped, blame me for the loss. The fact that no one's touching him makes me more suspicious. It just happened in Mini 2119.
If I understand your argument against me, it's basically "he doesn't have a wagon on him, so he must be scum." Is that about right?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 347, Saudade wrote:You're clearly town but just dont talk to me
What difference does it make? You've not directly responded to one thing I've said to you anyway, so why do you care if I talk to you?
profii wrote:I'd say battle mage
Why?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 421, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 420, Battle Mage wrote:Ah ah ah, I've asked you 3 times to explain what YOU think. Why won't you?
Because i don't respect you as a player.
Would you answer the question if I asked? Because I think it's a valid question and I'd like to know the answer as well.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 433, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It seems likely that scum are in people not posting considering this gamestate.
NorwegianboyEE wrote:But there is most likely scum in active posters as well.
NorwegianboyEE wrote:2/1 ratio i’m guessing.
What do you base all this on?

I mean, obviously, scum are either in the active posters or not (or both). But, what makes you say it's a 2/1 ratio? This whole line of reasoning seems like scum trying to look town without having to actually come up with any reads.

FOS Norewgian
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 438, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m basing it on me and Battle Mage being town. If i was scum in this situation and witnessed Norwegianboy/Battle Mage arguing i would probably stay back and do very little to disturb the current gamestate. Therefore i believe that most scum are staying back right now.
Ok, but, that "2/1 ratio" bit is oddly specific. Where does that come from?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 441, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 439, Riabi wrote:
In post 438, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m basing it on me and Battle Mage being town. If i was scum in this situation and witnessed Norwegianboy/Battle Mage arguing i would probably stay back and do very little to disturb the current gamestate. Therefore i believe that most scum are staying back right now.
Ok, but, that "2/1 ratio" bit is oddly specific. Where does that come from?
It’s just a guess. You don’t find it likely all 3 scum are lurkers do you?
No, but I also don't necessarily find lurking/posting infrequently to be alignment indicative.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 452, Churros wrote:
In post 275, Luca Blight wrote:If there’s a vig you’re the ideal target anyway given your claim.

I’m actually wondering if Profii/Una is s/s after all. Such weird interactions.
Early game Luca irked me

Right now I'm just nodding my head vigorously

I recommend to include Riabi on the list as well, his Saudade read isn't consistent, it kinda fluctuates from "must lynch" to "I want him to talk" with no reason.
It's not actually inconsistent. I think he's anti-town, and that's enough reason in my book to lynch someone early, regardless of alignment. That said, that doesn't mean I won't also vote to lynch someone I find worse/more scummy.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 477, Churros wrote:I could do Riabi as well.
Because you mis-characterized my thought process? Or do you have another, actual reason?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 545, Churros wrote: Anyhow I think Riabi/Anotora unvotes are the worst ones and that's one of the reasons they are top priority in my lynch pool.
You think my unvote on Saudade was bad? Because I'm still voting profii, I haven't changed from there.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 561, Zantetsu wrote: Riabi you've been popping in with very noncommittal statements all game.

You need to post a reads list and give some real original thoughts for your reads.
I don't agree that all my posts are noncommittal, but, asking for a reads list is a fair question --

Likely town

Zantetsu - Seems like he's genuinely trying to solve the game, asks what I think are good questions.
BM - He seems antagonistic, but, to me it seems like he's trying to get reactions in an effort to figure out who's getting defensive.

Lean Town

72offsuit - Like many others, not a lot of content, but, what is there is quality, and seems to actually be contributing to the game.
Luca - Appears to be trying to figure the game out as well.

Null

Looker - Not much content, clearly not trying to actually find scum. Can't tell though if that's because they are actually scum, or just lazy.
Egix - Same as looker
Saudade - Who knows with this guy? He's either lazy, scum, or a troll who's just here to annoy. I can't tell.

Lean scum

Churros - Sure, he's posted a lot, but again, I think he might be trying too hard. I don't like that he came back to the game after a delay and appears to have read/commented on every post as he read them, rather than to absorb everything in context before sharing his thoughts. In my experience, very rarely is scum found in a single post, but, it's found in an entire body of work, and when you have the advantage of seeing several pages of posts at once, I think it's prudent to look at everything before posting. Sure, this might be a style thing, but, considering that this seems to have led to at least a couple mistakes, it feels like this is scum trying to look town.
Una - For as much as I don't agree with everything Churros posted, his case against Una seems sound.
Norweggian - For reasons discussed earlier

Likely scum

Anotora - their ISO is just weak, very little content in there, it feel like they're trying to slip under the radar as much as possible.
Profii - He went on a streak of decent/town looking posts for a bit after he got waggoned, but I still don't buy it. I think that was him trying REAL HARD to not get lynched, because his lynch would mean 33% of his team is dead.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 597, Saudade wrote:the most brilliant player demands anotora be hanged on a stick
Oh, what post did they do that in? I must have missed that post....
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 609, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 593, Riabi wrote:72offsuit - Like many others, not a lot of content, but, what is there is quality, and seems to actually be contributing to the game.
What the? If any player is *not* contributing to the game it's 72offset. Check his ISO. He hasn't posted anything meaningful in days and the last post he made with any content was kind of shredded by Luca and he hasn't even responded.
I'm referring to posts like and . Yeah, they're old, and he's not done much in a while, but, as I've stated already, I don't find post frequency, in and of itself, to be alignment indicitave.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 660, Churros wrote:Saudade if I get NK'd don't let norwe get lynched for christ sake I would have a existential crisis if his wagon isn't scum motivated.
Can't you just tell him in y'alls private thread?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 666, Looker wrote:
In post 593, Riabi wrote:
Null

Looker - Not much content, clearly not trying to actually find scum. Can't tell though if that's because they are actually scum, or just lazy.
I assume this jab is because I tunneled you and called you a weak player. Okay. Fair.
It's because your ISO was and still is, weak.
In post 666, Looker wrote:
In post 593, Riabi wrote:
Likely scum

Anotora - their ISO is just weak, very little content in there, it feel like they're trying to slip under the radar as much as possible.
Profii - He went on a streak of decent/town looking posts for a bit after he got waggoned, but I still don't buy it. I think that was him trying REAL HARD to not get lynched, because his lynch would mean 33% of his team is dead.
Let's start over. I'll assume you're competent and I'll posit that you can't be wrong on both.

• @Churros: Scumread myself. Hilarious.
    • If "Anotora/Zant/BP/Looker can't be all town. Ever.", let's figure out who is what.
VOTE: Anotora
And here's a perfect example of what I mean, you're voting Anotora based on a post that has no reasoning behind it, and doing so without any reasoning of your own.
Do you have an actual reason for your vote?

VOTE: Looker
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 741, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Zantetsu is scum as Battle Mage claims, it raises the possibility that he is trying to redirect our attention from one of Luca/Una. As evidenced by his "This is probably a mod error" stance.
Agreed, and I think this kind of puts us in a holding pattern for the mod to confirm whether or not there was an error, doesn't it?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Riabi »

Norwe does make a good point, Im not seeing a lot of upside from a fake claim from BM at this point....

That said, I definitely bumped on the post when I read it, and something about it definitely feels off.

BM, is there any chance you have any corroborating evidence? Like, any chance you breadcrumbed your role or anything like that?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 777, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 775, Zantetsu wrote:Why are you deferring to Battle Mage instead of answering the question?
Are you pushing the burden of proof on me? You're the one that's under suspicion right now, not me. :shifty:
I do think it's a valid question, and in a game where all scum players are still alive, I think the idea of only the person who's under the most suspicion being the only one to have to answer questions is silly. Town should be trying to find all scum simultaneously.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 836, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 835, Looker wrote:I wish Norway would put some effort into this game.
What do you even want from me?
I really hope he meant that sarcastically, because a request like that, coming from him, is pretty out of line if he's sincere.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 839, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Riabi, vote Zantetsu.
This, plus
Luca Blight wrote:If we lynch Zant and then ‘turbo-lynch’ me, then the game is nearly lost for Town.
Gives me some pause. Norwe is pushing REALLY hard to lynch Zan now, and Norwe, while your case against him isn't bad, I also don't think it justifies a turbo lynch right now, and it's certainly not air tight.
Hell, I believe there are still players in this game who've not posted in D2, aren't there?

Maybe let's take our foot off the gas just a bit.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Riabi »

UNVOTE: Looker
Still completely useless, IMO, but, without a doubt not the scummiest player today.

Currently, I'm flip flopping in my head about whether or not Norwe or Zan is the best lynch today. I think the case against Zan has been well stated, and doesn't need repeating here. Norwegian just seems too eager to move quickly today, and I wonder if that's not just scum finding a good (fake) case against a townie and trying to get a fast lynch going before it can be too closely examined. I look forward to hearing from Zan again, as well as the others who haven't posted today.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 978, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 977, Riabi wrote:I think the case against Zan has been well stated, and doesn't need repeating here. Norwegian just seems too eager to move quickly today, and I wonder if that's not just scum finding a good (fake) case against a townie and trying to get a fast lynch going before it can be too closely examined.
The case has been well stated but i'm trying to move ahead too quickly? From my POV we've caught scum and had all the discussion in the world regarding it.

One curiousity regarding you, apparently if you believe Zantetsu is town then your natural next step is lynching me? Why? Battle Mage made the claim. Why would you lynch a suspected teammate over who would be from your POV, the actual scum?
I didn't say I believe Zan is town, at least, not in day 2. But, I'm also not certain he's scum, at least, not as certain as you seem to be.

And I guess that's what I'm getting at with my belief that you're going too fast. I'm not 100% certain he's scum, and we literally have not even heard from everyone in Day 2. Maybe there's something we're missing, maybe there's a counter claim from one of the slots that we've not heard from that could throw a wrench into everything. So, I don't understand why you're rushing so much under those circumstances. There's no need in my mind for town to not wait a few days and make sure we have all the info.
Looker wrote:
In post 977, Riabi wrote: Currently, I'm flip flopping in my head about whether or not Norwe or Zan is the best lynch today. I think the case against Zan has been well stated, and doesn't need repeating here. Norwegian just seems too eager to move quickly today, and I wonder if that's not just scum finding a good (fake) case against a townie and trying to get a fast lynch going before it can be too closely examined. I look forward to hearing from Zan again, as well as the others who haven't posted today.
Why would you pit Norway vs Zantetsu as opposed to Zantetsu vs Battle Mage?
While I'm not saying this is the case, let's assume we're wrong about Zan for a moment. It's possible in that case that BM is still town and just making a bad read, and if that's what's going on, Norway's insistence that we lynch NOW is concerning to me.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Riabi »

From this:
In post 807, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Zantetsu and Luca Blight are scums then the most likely teammate is Egix96.

Solve= Zantetsu/Luca Blight/Egix96
Lynch in this order.
Zantetsu, if scum -> lynch Luca Blight, if scum -> lynch Egix96.
to this:
NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Zantetsu flips scum i’d take another look at that Riabi guy. His interractions recently has been awful. And reflects an unnatural mindset.
What happened to your confidence? What happened to what appeared to be near certainty that the game was solved? If your reads were so certain, someone simply asking you to slow down shouldn't shake that certainty.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1008, Firebringer wrote:
Vote Count 2.01

Looker (1): Luca Blight,
Zantetsu (2) : Battle Mage, Unabombah,
Battle Mage(2): Zantetsu, 72offsuit
Riabi (1): Looker,

Not Voting (5): Egix96, Anotora, Churros,Riabi,NorwegianboyEE,

Time Until Deadline (expired on 2020-04-24 19:00:00)
With 11 Alive, It Takes 6 to Lynch.
@MOD, Unless I missed something, I believe Norwegian is also voting for Zan? He definitely marked a vote for him, and I don't see an unvote from Norwe anywhere.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Riabi »

Please don't, not yet. We should wait at least until we hear from every slot before we hammer someone on day 2.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1135, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why do you insist on wasting time.
Why do you insist on hammering someone when there might be important information out there we don't have yet?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1138, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1137, Riabi wrote:
In post 1135, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why do you insist on wasting time.
Why do you insist on hammering someone when there might be important information out there we don't have yet?
Yeah, such as another PR magically showing up to save the day when we've already have 5 PR's out in the open. Or perhaps one of the lurkers showing up to buss their teammate?
I think you're just being LAMIST for the sake of it by holding back an essential lynch that has no reason to be delayed any further.
Or, I'm just trying to exercise a bit of caution in case we're being lied to by some of the claimed PRs.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Riabi »

@mod, I do agree things are kind of slow right now, do we have an update on anotara? You prodded him did he respond/can we get a replacement?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 18, 2020 3:16 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1198, Looker wrote:
In post 1191, Egix96 wrote:That is what I did, yes.
So your towniness is contingent upon Churros's towniness? Or is it the other way around?

VOTE: Riabi Why did you avoid Zantetsu's wagon?
I didn't avoid anything. I thought I made my thought process clear. I wanted to wait until at least every slot had had a chance to claim before killing Zant. I would have been happy to vote for him once that happened.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1324, Eve wrote:i have information to share but want to go after Riabi/Looker
I'm VT, let's hear your information.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Riabi »

Eve wrote:i don't think too goons + ascetic neighbour is balanced for the scumteam so i think succeeding on people basically clears them
Maybe I'm dense, but, I don't follow this. Would you mind elaborating?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1342, Eve wrote:basically simple means my action will fail unless i target someone who is vanilla - so either a goon or a VT

for Looker to be scum he would need to be a goon because i succeeded last night

the other mafia flipped goon + ascetic neighbour and i don't think it makes sense for the third to also be goon in terms of power levels
Ok, thank you. I get that now... I agree then, the likelyhood that Looker is town just shot up a whole lot. But, that doesn't confirm your alignment at all, correct? You could still be scum.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1378, Luca Blight wrote:We’re definitely not lynching the Norwegian slot today.
Yeah, why, he's scummy as hell.

VOTE: Norwe
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1384, Luca Blight wrote: Norwegian has been obvtown nearly the whole game, it’s got nothing to do with the replace-outs.
Can you explain why you think this? I don't agree.
Eve wrote:VOTE: Riabi
Is this because of my vote on Norwe's slot? or?
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Riabi »

I'm comfortable with that. I'll admit, I noticed her and thought it might be a scumslip, but, I wanted to see other reactions to it.

VOTE: Eve.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 1430, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1426, Bitmap wrote:Anyone want to fill me in or do I really have to read all 58 pages?

-bitmap
The main things to note are the final scum is either you or Riabi. Looker is confirmed town. :lol:
Or you? I don't remember you being confirmed anywhere.

Also, re: your case against me, maybe look up "buddying" in the wiki? Zan seems to have gotten you pretty hard with that.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1340, Eve wrote: i think Battle Mage is scum and checking Churros instead of anyone useful is really scummy - especially given how much Churros and i kinda made it obvious there was something going in there yesterday

This is good enough for me.

Bitmap wrote:Did anyone get a message from Eve last night?

I didn't.
Do you mean night before last? As in, the night before she was lynched? Looker claimed to have been brought into a neighborhood and Eve confirmed that she brought him in that night.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1442 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1441, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1438, Riabi wrote:
In post 1340, Eve wrote: i think Battle Mage is scum and checking Churros instead of anyone useful is really scummy - especially given how much Churros and i kinda made it obvious there was something going in there yesterday

This is good enough for me.

:lol:
That was from the start of the previous dayphase. You didn't give it a moment's thought then, so why now? Other than the convenience of an excuse to vote for me. Nor does it give a justification for voting for me (it's an example of why we wrongly lynched Eve yesterday). :facepalm:
But we have more info now, included in that info is the fact that that Eve wasn't scum. Also, since you so rightly pointed out that the remaining scum is likely a PR, that kinda makes you more likely to be scum than me.

No, I didn't get a message from Egix/Oka.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 25, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 1443, Luca Blight wrote:VOTE: Riabi
Because?.....

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”