Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Luca Blight »

If there’s a vig you’re the ideal target anyway given your claim.

I’m actually wondering if Profii/Una is s/s after all. Such weird interactions.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Looker »

In post 217, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 212, Riabi wrote:
In post 206, Battle Mage wrote:Ok that's -1 I think, Proffi now would be a good time to claim!
Count again, I would have never voted to make him -1
That'd be too conspicuous right? :giggle:

Speaking of conspicuous, haven't heard from Zantetsu in a while! Zantetsu - what do you think of Proffi and his bandwagon?
In post 220, Saudade wrote:
In post 205, Riabi wrote:Yeah, this mounting argument against Proffi is pretty damn compelling in my mind, and scanning through the game Mage mentioned here... I have to agree, this doesn't look like the same person.

UNVOTE: Saudade Not because my read has changed here, I still think he should be lynched. But, with all the evidence against Profii, I feel like the right move is to
VOTE: Profii
So me and profii are partners
In post 221, Saudade wrote:Hmmmmmmm such confidence by page 10
VOTE: Riabi
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:35 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 275, Luca Blight wrote:If there’s a vig you’re the ideal target anyway given your claim.

If you had a strong gutread of someone being town, but didn't know how to articulate it well enough to everyone else..That's where I'm at right now.

Give me my pound of meat today, and lynch anywhere other than profii or me. If need be, I can be your sheep for the rest of the game, but I don't think it'll even come to that. :]
And I'll make sure I'm dead well before LyLo too, so there's absolutely no risk with me here.

And if you can't compromise with profii today, then go for it, and I'll try to do my best explaining afterwards. :roll:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 267, UnaBombaH wrote:No, I don't think I've been scummy at all.
I also addressed this in my latest game. It used to be my tactic to act scummy as town, to create discussion around myself, and then try and come up with reads based on that.
I've stopped doing that just because I don't think it's good for the team, because town won't be able to discern the "noise" from the rest.
Did you notice that I bolded part of p#264 when I responded to it? What you're saying here doesn't seem to mesh with how you phrased that part.
In post 228, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 203, Battle Mage wrote:For clarity, I'm happy with a Proffi lynch today, but no rush on that. :cool:
For now, all I'm willing to say is that
profii shouldn't be the lynch D1. I'll get back to this D2, I think.
In post 230, UnaBombaH wrote:72offsuit is more likely to flip scum.
They need to bluff to get anything out of that hand anyway, so likely scum.

VOTE: 72offsuit
When you're saying things like these, I'm sure you can't blame people for thinking you're mucking around.

===
In post 272, profii wrote:Why dont we lynch me today... if we wagon Una, it will get to l-1 claim and he might not be a VT.... lynching me isn't a big deal
Let me get this straight...
> You propose a tinfoil theory that Bomba is scum
> You state that your theory is supported by his lolrandom vote on Offsuit
> You suggest that Bomba should be vigged(!!) after you die
> You fear that Bomba might be a power role?? (Which if he is scum he will probably claim anyway...)

You must have been pretty darn sure he's scum if you wanted him to be vigged, but now this suggests you're not that sure after all? Ayayayay....
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 275, Luca Blight wrote:If there’s a vig you’re the ideal target anyway given your claim.

Weird interactions? That's some understatement! :lol:

These are my notes:

Proffi getting heat. Una silent.
Proffi getting bandwagoned. Una with weak half-hearted defence.
Under pressure, Una comes up with really bad defence of Proffi
Proffi comes up with weak theory Una is scum (note that Norweg rates this theory).
Proffi suggests if he is town, Vig should kill Una.
Una argues with Proffi about whether he could be bussed (implying he thinks Proffi is scum?)
Una explicitly states he does not want Proffi lynched today.
Una focuses on attacking Norweg, and arguing with Proffi.
Una says don't kill him or Proffi.
Proffi says kill him, instead of Una.

Wow. :eek:

If proffi is scum, would una-scum not just bus him? Una too keen to be seen defending Proffi for me to believe they could be scum together. Una defence of Proffi based on gut and the fact he believes he can read him later - argument to keep himself in the game. Doesn't really justify the strength of his convictions here.

Proffi took opportunity to turn things onto Una with little justification. Comfortable recommending Una was lynched. Then, after wagon had moved to Una, changed his mind, and said it would be better to lynch himself. :shifty:

Interaction of Luca and Norweg interesting. Norweg claiming credit for "strongarming" the Proffi wagon alongside Luca, when I think Luca's argument was overwhelmingly the major factor in that (so when Proffi flips scum, Norweg shares the plaudits). Luca following Norweg off Proffi, onto Una. But Proffi-scum surely means Luca-town, as I can't see why he would go to effort of creating such a strong case against Proffi to then not go ahead with the bus. :cop:

Overall, I'm definitely more comfortable with my Proffi vote. Stronger individual case to be scum, more inconsistent than Una (although slightly more logical), lots of info on relationships to be gained, no risk of outting a power role.

I need to do a read of Norweg later, as a Norweg-Proffi pair is very possible.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 275, Luca Blight wrote:I’m actually wondering if Profii/Una is s/s after all.
Yeah... it may seem like it, but at the same time it feels almost too good to be true...
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 280, Egix96 wrote:
In post 275, Luca Blight wrote:I’m actually wondering if Profii/Una is s/s after all.
Yeah... it may seem like it, but at the same time it feels almost too good to be true...
Una's stance would be a tremendous gamble if he was scum with Proffi. And surely if they were scum together they would be better co-ordinated than this?

Although that may be WIFOM or some other acronym I can't remember? :giggle:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:10 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 279, Battle Mage wrote:If proffi is scum, would una-scum not just bus him?
YES. YES I WOULD HAVE.

If Profii and I were to be scumbuddies here, I would've bussed in a heartbeat. Zero hesitation, especially since they haven't made any big moves to save themself.

If they are scum, it's a shame my gutread is off.
If they are town, I think they can do a lot more once the game gets rolling.
Same applies to me - I've had something like zero good D1's as town. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 282, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 279, Battle Mage wrote:If proffi is scum, would una-scum not just bus him?
YES. YES I WOULD HAVE.

If Profii and I were to be scumbuddies here, I would've bussed in a heartbeat. Zero hesitation,
especially since they haven't made any big moves to save themself.

If they are scum, it's a shame my gutread is off.
If they are town, I think they can do a lot more once the game gets rolling.
Same applies to me - I've had something like zero good D1's as town. :lol:
Excellent, I'm a genius! :cop:

I mean, they did make a move to save themselves, which is to divert attention onto you. I can't understand why you would be defending Proffi with such certainty (noting that you arent 100% certain he is town, which is important) - surely you have more confidence in your own win condition than Proffi's, so why are you allowing him to get you lynched? And given the example of him manipulating you as scum in your recent game, I don't know why you would be confident "they can do a lot more once the game gets rolling" - shouldn't you be worried he might be pulling the wool over your eyes again? And I guess the implication of my vote is that I believe you must be mis-guided town...maybe I'm not a genius... :facepalm:

An explanation, and probably a re-think, would be really helpful to lynching scum today - recognising there are other players flying under the radar too. :igmeou:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Anotora »

In post 277, UnaBombaH wrote:If you had a strong gutread of someone being town, but didn't know how to articulate it well enough to everyone else..That's where I'm at right now.

Give me my pound of meat today, and lynch anywhere other than profii or me. If need be, I can be your sheep for the rest of the game, but I don't think it'll even come to that. :]
And I'll make sure I'm dead well before LyLo too, so there's absolutely no risk with me here.

And if you can't compromise with profii today, then go for it, and I'll try to do my best explaining afterwards. :roll:
Bargaining with the town like this is an awfully bad look. If you have a town read on someone then back it up with evidence and move the game forward instead of trying to get by on gut.

UNVOTE: profii

I think profii has good points about the composition of his wagon, enough so that I can't live with participating in his lynch right now. There are definitely more people I want to hear from first. Chief among them is Zantetsu, who has lurked and dodged Battle Mage's question asking for his opinion on the profii wagon. I think keeping profii at L-1 right now is asking for a lolhammer from Zantetsu or someone in a similar position.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 284, Anotora wrote:
In post 277, UnaBombaH wrote:If you had a strong gutread of someone being town, but didn't know how to articulate it well enough to everyone else..That's where I'm at right now.

Bargaining with the town like this is an awfully bad look. If you have a town read on someone then back it up with evidence and move the game forward instead of trying to get by on gut.

UNVOTE: profii

I think profii has good points about the composition of his wagon, enough so that
I can't live with participating in his lynch right now
. There are definitely more people I want to hear from first. Chief among them is Zantetsu, who has lurked and dodged Battle Mage's question asking for his opinion on the profii wagon. I think keeping profii at L-1 right now is asking for a lolhammer from Zantetsu or someone in a similar position.
I think Proffi was at like L-3 before your post - no immediate prospect of him being lynched. Not sure if you knew that, but presume you did know that momentum had shifted to Una, and this post was setting you up to follow suit.

I agree with most of what you said otherwise, but
FoS
nonetheless. :evil:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Saudade »

In post 223, Riabi wrote:Also, I think it should be pointed out that when he feels like making assumptions about my thinking, Saudade has no problem responding to me. When I ask him a direct question though?.....

Nothing....
because fuck your direction questions you low tier player
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Saudade »

VOTE: anotorra
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Saudade »

found scum ez game
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Saudade »

norweekid is town
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 286, Saudade wrote:
In post 223, Riabi wrote:Also, I think it should be pointed out that when he feels like making assumptions about my thinking, Saudade has no problem responding to me. When I ask him a direct question though?.....

Nothing....
"low tier player" from the guy who makes several posts, and not a single one of them is actually useful. Can we just lynch this guy and end his shitposting?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:16 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 283, Battle Mage wrote:surely you have more confidence in your own win condition than Proffi's, so why are you allowing him to get you lynched?
I'm not allowing him to get me lynched?!? :lol:
If it ever came down to it, me vs profii, I'd obviously hope everyone voted him over me.

It has nothing to do with the fact that I don't want them lynched D1. :]
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Saudade »

In post 290, Riabi wrote:

Nothing....
"low tier player" from the guy who makes several posts, and not a single one of them is actually useful. Can we just lynch this guy and end his shitposting?
are you here to make people play your way or are you here to lynch scum
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Saudade »

change your mindset low tier player, it's bad
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Anotora »

In post 285, Battle Mage wrote:
I think Proffi was at like L-3 before your post - no immediate prospect of him being lynched. Not sure if you knew that, but presume you did know that momentum had shifted to Una, and this post was setting you up to follow suit.

FoS
I see why you read my post in that light, but Una actually isn't even in my top 3 lynch picks. Suppose we were in time trouble right now; I'd finger Zantetsu and profii as most likely scumteam and put my vote there. Even going back to the Saudade policy lynch case would be better IMO.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 294, Anotora wrote:
In post 285, Battle Mage wrote:

FoS
I see why you read my post in that light, but Una actually isn't even in my top 3 lynch picks. Suppose we were in time trouble right now; I'd finger Zantetsu and profii as most likely scumteam and put my vote there. Even going back to the Saudade policy lynch case would be better IMO.
I hope we're not seriously considering a Saudade policy lynch today. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 292, Saudade wrote:
In post 290, Riabi wrote:

Nothing....
are you here to make people play your way or are you here to lynch scum
You aren't doing either.
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Zantetsu »

Here is the vote progression on proffi:

Una (L-6)
Una - Luca (L-5)
Una - Luca- Norwegian (L-4)
Una - Luca - Norwegian - Anotora (L-3)
Una - Luca - Norwegian - Anotora - Exig (L-2)
Luca - Norwegian - Anatora - Exig (L-3)
Luca - Norwegian - Anotora - Exig - Riabi (L-2)
Luca - Norwegian - Anotora - Exig - Riabi - Battle Mage (L - 1)
Luca - Anotora - Exig - Riabi - Battle Mage (L - 2)
Anotora - Exig - Riabi - Battle Mage (L - 3)
Exig - Riabi - Battle Mage (L - 4)

Several people have used false reasoning based on incorrect vote counts on the profii wagon:

- Battle Mage falsely claimed L-1 and asked for a claim from profii
- profii answered the claim without ever questioning the need to since he was not actually at L-1
- Anotora falsely implied that profii was in danger of being hammered by me when profii was actually at L-3 and used that as justification to get off of the profii wagon

I really don't know what to make of all of this. Any of the three could be using intentional miscounts of the votes to advance some agenda but very unlikely all three are (which would require all to be scum).

My read of profii is "too scummy to be scum" at this point. His flailing in posts 134 - 201 were very scummy but his subsequent posts have been a lot better. The good news is that wagon progression I think gives us a lot of data going forward.

At this point I'm not on board with a lynch of profii or UnaBombaH today specifically because of their 'weird associations' as Luca put it.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 275, Luca Blight wrote:I’m actually wondering if Profii/Una is s/s after all. Such weird interactions.
Them being scum distancing is an interesting theory. But i'm still under the impression that their interactions are too awkward to be s/s. It seems likely it could be SvT and the scum is trying to create associations or buddy the other.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Zantetsu »

Looker, please give at least one reason why anyone should be voting Riabi.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”