valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:50 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 20, Umlaut wrote:The three scum are Persy, me, and me again
Does this mean we have to lynch you twice?

VOTE: Umlaut

Anyways, first time playing on this site since... 7/8 years ago? Quarantine has me bored, but please treat me like a newb for all intents and purposes. I'm sure I'll get the hang of this game again soon enough.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #1) » Wed May 06, 2020 2:15 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 172, Persivul wrote:
In post 169, farside22 wrote:So beside Hotoc do you have any scum reads thus far?
First, hotoc is a null read. Like I said, I'd PL him because even if he's town, he's going to be negative utility. Same as you saying you'd vig him.

People I'm suspicious of:

Ragman, as you are. In fact:
VOTE: Ragman

valon - says he's quarantined and bored, but then doesn't post.

One other person who I don't want to name/give reasons because they could easily change their play based on that. I want to give it some more time to see if it changes without prompting. Ask me again in two calendar days.
Heard my name.

You guys are absolutely going at breakneck speeds here. I know the newb card will get me more flak, but I've been reading every post so far, trying to follow along. I mean, about 50% of the argument is linked to your prior game(s), which once again, I CAN'T CONTRIBUTE IN.

Not sure how you guys play your games, but when I've got something to contribute. I will.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (isolation #2) » Wed May 06, 2020 3:01 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 176, Persivul wrote:
In post 174, valoneast wrote: Heard my name.
Yeah, that's called the Betelgeuse scum tell now.
You guys are absolutely going at breakneck speeds here. I know the newb card will get me more flak, but I've been reading every post so far, trying to follow along. I mean, about 50% of the argument is linked to your prior game(s), which once again, I CAN'T CONTRIBUTE IN.
1. You can ask questions.

2. I didn't participate in the lucky/clidd game, but I read it and formed an opinion. They even linked to it.
Must've missed the link then. But kudos for the heads up.

Just spitballing:

4. Hoctac - I absolutely hate this personality, claiming random shit. Making light of every situation. Generally, just shit disturbing the entire game.
6. Persivul - +1 for being friendly and slightly helpful? Though I'm not sure if this is out of frustration for my lack of game or not.
10. LuckyLuciano - Less scummy the more the game goes on. We'll see.
11. farside22 - One massive post, painting a picture of town to me, but still too early to tell.
12. Klick - Actually, the biggest scumread in my books. He's been bouncing around votes all day here. Seeing what sticks. Just bounces around in what I perceive as a random manner.
13. SirCakez - comes in and out of the conversation a couple of times, never posting anything relevant to the conversation.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #3) » Wed May 06, 2020 6:49 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 178, valoneast wrote:13. SirCakez - comes in and out of the conversation a couple of times, never posting anything relevant to the conversation.
I take offense to this
[/quote]

Apologizes, but your iso is just you hopping around from convo to convo. Mostly in a "Could be, but could not be" vibe to me.
In post 187, SirCakez wrote:Atarashi bothers me a little bit but I don't know how to describe it.
Stuff like this! Is there something that they're phrasing that's causing you to be thrown off or bothering you? Personally I think they're trying to prod a slightly crazed character.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (isolation #4) » Wed May 06, 2020 7:46 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 195, SirCakez wrote:the Hoctac interaction mainly
haha, but how else would you interact with Hoctac in this case. Honestly, the sooner we're rid of them the better.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #198 (isolation #5) » Wed May 06, 2020 7:54 am

Post by valoneast »

[quote="In post 190, Reundo"]Lucky's aggression to me did feel pretty towny at first and looked more like it came from town who was pissed at being misrepresented, but the first sentence of does ping me the wrong way.

Just wondering why? That first sentence just seems like he's trying to use their logic and he's exasperated that people can't follow it.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #204 (isolation #6) » Wed May 06, 2020 9:46 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 201, Reundo wrote:
In post 198, valoneast wrote:
In post 190, Reundo wrote:Lucky's aggression to me did feel pretty towny at first and looked more like it came from town who was pissed at being misrepresented, but the first sentence of does ping me the wrong way.

Just wondering why? That first sentence just seems like he's trying to use their logic and he's exasperated that people can't follow it.
Admitting to copying his past town game down to the exact post is pretty strange. The only reason it doesn't bother me more is because he claimed he'd reveal the town motivation for that later on, so I'm not too concerned about it atm.
Hmm, to me it seems rather neutral. Opening move is the same every time, and keep consistent, as soon as you deviate people will jump.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (isolation #7) » Wed May 06, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by valoneast »

In post 209, Klick wrote:valoneast, I find myself skimming over a lot of your posts and I think it's because you don't have an avatar. I find it difficult to attach a cohesive mindset to several sections of text without a visual icon to tie them together with.

Why is your vote on Umlaut instead of me?
Sure, I'll find something to make myself more identifiable, I also feel like I skip my own posts at times.

It was a holdover from yesterday, and I thought of who to put it on at the moment. It's between you, sircakez, and Hoctac. Though his last post makes me think that he is actually trying to play for now.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (isolation #8) » Thu May 07, 2020 1:25 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 221, Ragman Saul Rima wrote:Scumread: Klick, Luciano

any reasons for Luciano? It's been a while since they've said anything and imo there's been people with more red flags than them. Luciano sounds like they're frustrated with us fixated on the, "Im going to try this whole thing where I play the same as this last game I was town, as it seems like a logical thing". And it sounds genuine that he probably regrets it now, and he wouldn't say "all will be revealed to you in the future" as it sounds just SOOO scummy that they can't be scum, nobody's THAT stupid... right?
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #273 (isolation #9) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:47 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 263, LuckyLuciano wrote:Once again? Where did you say this the first time, in your mafia PT? Something about active lurking screams scum to me.

In post 178, valoneast wrote:
Must've missed the link then. But kudos for the heads up.

Just spitballing:

4. Hoctac - I absolutely hate this personality, claiming random shit. Making light of every situation. Generally, just shit disturbing the entire game.
6. Persivul - +1 for being friendly and slightly helpful? Though I'm not sure if this is out of frustration for my lack of game or not.
10. LuckyLuciano - Less scummy the more the game goes on. We'll see.
11. farside22 - One massive post, painting a picture of town to me, but still too early to tell.
12. Klick - Actually, the biggest scumread in my books. He's been bouncing around votes all day here. Seeing what sticks. Just bounces around in what I perceive as a random manner.
13. SirCakez - comes in and out of the conversation a couple of times, never posting anything relevant to the conversation.

I remember playing here around 7/8 years ago, but the terminolgies and concepts have all left me so most of the time, your posts don't actually make sense. So I've been trying to follow along using the wiki and such

How am I less scummy the more the game goes on if I literally stopped playing for two days? I also don't like the "I don't really know what to say in order to townread the guy calling me out, so I'll just give him a facebook like" townread on Persi.
Im not really sure on the theory of mafia, but a quick D1 lynch isn't really town beneficial. I assume that you want to read people, see how wagon forms and such. You mentioned that you wanted a quick D1 lynch on post #14 and #26, so that causes for concern.

As the game's rolled on, it just sounds more and more like you took a shot in #36, where you mentioned that you've copied your town game, asking for an explanation how someone's thought process led you to believe that you were scum like. However this completely backfire as that argument itself made it scumesque. At this point I had a bit of scumread on you.

However, as I thought about it more and more, I realized that you were merely frustrated, and commenting on someone's argument of your "ploy" is actually quite logical, maybe executed poorly.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #274 (isolation #10) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:48 am

Post by valoneast »

Oh shoot, I don't think I'm doing much with this anyways UNVOTE:
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #276 (isolation #11) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:51 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 254, Ragman Saul Rima wrote:A good scum player can pass off as town, so that makes any of my townreads this early meaningless.

Generally I like this, but isn't the point of D1 chat to see how people lean? The idea is that scum has limited information, so you for the most part you're just trying to decipher why people feel a certain way towards other. and their thinking behind it. I think at this point all 12 of us is just trying ask you how you lean.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #279 (isolation #12) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:55 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 263, LuckyLuciano wrote:You can take my word for it and keep it in mind later in the game when it's more relevant for me to explain myself, or you can push for my reasoning immediately.
I think this is the worry we all have, why bother revealing this idea anyways? Why not just NOT bring of this argument. IMO I think you were trying a new move and are genuinely frustrated that people are fixated on this idea that you had to "copy your town game to seem town" for whatever reason that is. Your past posts have been all about defending that, and you sound genuinely annoyed/frustrated. Breadcrumbing (I think that's what is called) a little less obvious next time, if you're actually breadcrumbing.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #280 (isolation #13) » Thu May 07, 2020 8:58 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 277, LuckyLuciano wrote:Could you clarify what you meant when you said that you, once again, had to clarify that you couldn't participate in meta discussions? As far as I'm aware, that was your first time mentioning it.
Huh? Im not sure what you mean when you say Meta. But I think you're talking about my "theory"?

When I play mafia in real life, we generally just chat to see how people feel about each other, the idea is that since the mafia does know some information, they might lean heavier to one side or not, and the general public has no reason to lean any side at all.

I remember that playing in my first game here, but that was 7-8 years ago. What I don't understand are the terminologies. So I started this game quite quiet, as I couldn't contribute to people's playstyle, what "Advanced OMGUS" means and such. And I was genuinely confused as to how to even follow the conversation, let alone how to contribute to it. Leading to my little outburst.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (isolation #14) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:02 am

Post by valoneast »

I find farside more and more towny as the game goes on. Decent questions, always asking for an explanation on why a certain decision was made. I guess scum can replicate this as well, but they mix in their opinions and really try to understand others and what they're saying.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (isolation #15) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:04 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 281, LuckyLuciano wrote:I'm also worried that he seemed to have operated under the assumption that I was scum prior to engaging in the reaction test, which doesn't show good faith

Why not? Isn't the point to see if any scum alarms get alerted when doing said reaction test? If you don't trigger it, then the assumption goes away? I'm confused about this.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #290 (isolation #16) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:11 am

Post by valoneast »

@brassherald, while I don't mind your semi list of thoughts, and I understand that reading a forum is hard not in real time, could you maybe state why you think for example Clidd is okay here? or like why people seem scummy. It just seems to me that you haven't really contributed anything since you came in. Even though your iso has been like...10+ posts.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #296 (isolation #17) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:17 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 286, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 279, valoneast wrote:Breadcrumbing (I think that's what is called) a little less obvious next time, if you're actually breadcrumbing.
Where did you first hear the term breadcrumbing? And since you seem to think my breadcrumb is obvious, why not share it with the class?
Like I said, here, I remember an example of it when I played here 7-8 years ago. There was a post on the wiki dictating how someone pieced so that each of the first letters in their first post so they spelled "I'm the doctor"

Or something cringey, I forgot. But the idea of it was so you can refer to it later on. I think you meant to do it less obvious, and not have the entire town come after you. I'm not trying to criticize the way you play, but I'm just thinking that it kinda defeats the purpose of this.

As for what you're breadcrumbing, no idea, but something that requires you to seem town in the beginning, not sure however WHY you'd want to do that by just stating it out loud. Thats why I think some people are angry at you and getting scumreads from doing this.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #297 (isolation #18) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:19 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 295, SirCakez wrote:valoneast reads really earnest and town. Like he wants to get back into scumhunting.
TBH I realized my previous outburst isn't actually helping anybody at all. I really just forgot how to play this game in the beginning 5 pages or so. Not being lynched isn't the goal, but if I can help out with the reads and leans then awesome.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #301 (isolation #19) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:21 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 287, LuckyLuciano wrote:If you are assuming that the person you are testing is scum, you are giving in to confirmation bias. This also ties back to Zulfy's post asking Clidd if there was any reaction I could have given that wouldn't lead him to arguing that I'm town. Clidd didn't seem to have a coherent idea of what sorts of reactions would indicate that I am town, and what sorts of reactions would indicate that I am scum. It felt more like he was scumpainting and he backed off when I called him out on it.

Hmm okay, but don't you have to have a hypothesis first before testing it? When I go into any type of situation I would test against the null hypothesis.

Ahhh, so the fact that Clidd didn't seem to have what a "positive" and "negative" test would look like? That sounds 'bout right, let me reread how his tone changes when he got called out on it.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #306 (isolation #20) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:30 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 285, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 279, valoneast wrote:
In post 263, LuckyLuciano wrote:You can take my word for it and keep it in mind later in the game when it's more relevant for me to explain myself, or you can push for my reasoning immediately.
I think this is the worry we all have, why bother revealing this idea anyways? Why not just NOT bring of this argument. IMO I think you were trying a new move and are genuinely frustrated that people are fixated on this idea that you had to "copy your town game to seem town" for whatever reason that is. Your past posts have been all about defending that, and you sound genuinely annoyed/frustrated. Breadcrumbing (I think that's what is called) a little less obvious next time, if you're actually breadcrumbing.
It seemed easier to indicate that my posts were near-exact copies of my posts from a prior game that Clidd was in to illustrate the bad faith in his push.
In post 280, valoneast wrote:
In post 277, LuckyLuciano wrote:Could you clarify what you meant when you said that you, once again, had to clarify that you couldn't participate in meta discussions? As far as I'm aware, that was your first time mentioning it.
Huh? Im not sure what you mean when you say Meta. But I think you're talking about my "theory"?

When I play mafia in real life, we generally just chat to see how people feel about each other, the idea is that since the mafia does know some information, they might lean heavier to one side or not, and the general public has no reason to lean any side at all.

I remember that playing in my first game here, but that was 7-8 years ago. What I don't understand are the terminologies. So I started this game quite quiet, as I couldn't contribute to people's playstyle, what "Advanced OMGUS" means and such. And I was genuinely confused as to how to even follow the conversation, let alone how to contribute to it. Leading to my little outburst.
Meta refers to a player's overall tendencies, beyond this particular game. The post I'm talking about is,
In post 174, valoneast wrote:Heard my name.

You guys are absolutely going at breakneck speeds here. I know the newb card will get me more flak, but I've been reading every post so far, trying to follow along. I mean, about 50% of the argument is linked to your prior game(s),
which once again
, I CAN'T CONTRIBUTE IN.

Not sure how you guys play your games, but when I've got something to contribute. I will.
Emphasis on the bolded part. You never mentioned that you couldn't contribute to discussions about prior games before, so I'm trying to figure out what you meant when you said, "once again".
Meh, I know it seemed easier, but I think it's the fact people (and I) see that you had to feel like you NEEDED to bring it up before.

Ah, so once again I was frustrated. The game just started, I got the email late (I was teaching), so I was reading and trying to teach, and I thought that with post #23 I made it clear that I was slowly coming around, and mentioning I haven't played for a couple of years, I thought it meant that you all would understand if I couldn't comment on people's Meta (If I'm using this correctly). And when I got "called out", I was angry since people were still talking about you and your meta, I couldn't actually contribute.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #308 (isolation #21) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:32 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 305, LuckyLuciano wrote:Nope, it's not the only reason.
Arghhh! It's stuff like this. By your posts and our interaction, you seem genuine and logical. But then you say something like this and everyone raises their eyebrows and all collectively go "Huh? Why?". Maybe this is some advanced play that I don't understand. Maybe there's a "King in the palace" type of role in this open game.

... I keep flip flopping on you for reasons like these. XD
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (isolation #22) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:44 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 309, clidd wrote:I like your comments, but I don't see anything outside of your scum-rage. The reason I'm townreading you is because of your emotional reaction to my push, especially when Zulfy joined the conversation. So basically from my point of view you are a town with incorrect reads about me and I probably feel that my vote on Ragman intensified your feeling that he would be scum on the Scum!Clidd scenario. In this context, your scumreads start from a distorted perception of the game state, which weakens the accuracy of your general reads on the slots, unless, of course, your evaluation encompasses interpretations outside the speculation that I am scum.
Once again, it's fine to read someone based on their initial scummyness, but have you read what he's been doing afterwards? I had the same thought as you, but from reading his iso and his willingness to admit his frustrations, (coming from a guy who was also frustrated), does it not seem like he is actually, just frustrated? He willingly admits this! That can't be a scum thing to do can it? it's just TOO obvious I feel. His explanations do seem well thought out. Even if a bit defensive.

Now, you might think I'm defending him, but the fact that he is hiding something does sound off alarms, I just can't imagine a scenario that he's scum!Lucky, but why so many secrets.

Maybe he as scum!Lucky is playing that obviously so that town WON'T lynch. Maybe I'm giving him too much credit?
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #319 (isolation #23) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:46 am

Post by valoneast »

@Clidd, so help me out. Let's discount that whole initial argument, what do you think about his explanation to me and farside about what he did? Did it seem well thought out, or panicked "omg what have I done?"
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (isolation #24) » Thu May 07, 2020 9:51 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 281, LuckyLuciano wrote:@farside, it's slightly more nuanced than that. Clidd attacked my opening under pretenses that he knows to be false. He explained that it was a reaction test, but my experience with him doesn't lead me to believe that he's the reaction test sort of player. The timing in which he switched from pushing me to defending me lines up with when I called him out on knowingly making a false attack. I'm also worried that he seemed to have operated under the assumption that I was scum prior to engaging in the reaction test, which doesn't show good faith, and that he seems to believe that I will be killed N1. I'm pretty sure he's said in another game that he would kill me N1 if he was mafia, so him already thinking about that this game is concerning to me. It also requires him to assume that I am town, which doesn't align with reaction testing me, and his presumption of guilt when engaging in the reaction test.
In post 285, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 279, valoneast wrote:
It seemed easier to indicate that my posts were near-exact copies of my posts from a prior game that Clidd was in to illustrate the bad faith in his push.
In post 280, valoneast wrote:

Meta refers to a player's overall tendencies, beyond this particular game. The post I'm talking about is,
In post 174, valoneast wrote:Heard my name.

You guys are absolutely going at breakneck speeds here. I know the newb card will get me more flak, but I've been reading every post so far, trying to follow along. I mean, about 50% of the argument is linked to your prior game(s),
which once again
, I CAN'T CONTRIBUTE IN.

Emphasis on the bolded part. You never mentioned that you couldn't contribute to discussions about prior games before, so I'm trying to figure out what you meant when you said, "once again".
In post 287, LuckyLuciano wrote:
In post 284, valoneast wrote:
In post 281, LuckyLuciano wrote:I'm also worried that he seemed to have operated under the assumption that I was scum prior to engaging in the reaction test, which doesn't show good faith
Why not? Isn't the point to see if any scum alarms get alerted when doing said reaction test? If you don't trigger it, then the assumption goes away? I'm confused about this.
If you are assuming that the person you are testing is scum, you are giving in to confirmation bias. This also ties back to Zulfy's post asking Clidd if there was any reaction I could have given that wouldn't lead him to arguing that I'm town. Clidd didn't seem to have a coherent idea of what sorts of reactions would indicate that I am town, and what sorts of reactions would indicate that I am scum. It felt more like he was scumpainting and he backed off when I called him out on it.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #326 (isolation #25) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:01 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 325, LuckyLuciano wrote:What made you think I am TPR? Feel free to discuss it, I think explaining your reasoning is more important than hiding my role.

Also, why did you feel the need to reaction test me in the first place? Was there something I said that indicated that it would be valuable for you to test me?
I actually find this quite obvious, you keep eluding that you have hidden information, and no scum player would be that obvious in hiding that. So that leaves a TPR (I'm assuming Town Power Role).

It was post 36, we didn't really have anything to grasp on, why not react test anybody given the opportunity to? Isn't that just the point to Day1 chatter? See how people lean and react and such?

... I find these questions super simple for town!Lucky to answer himself.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #329 (isolation #26) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:04 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 327, LuckyLuciano wrote:That was directed at Clidd.
I know I know, but why ask them this? Seems intuitive enough.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #330 (isolation #27) » Thu May 07, 2020 10:04 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 328, LuckyLuciano wrote:I'm going to assume that you didn't know that, but please don't answer questions I direct at other players.
Sure. My bad.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (isolation #28) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:01 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 334, LuckyLuciano wrote:@/u/fuckswithducks, have you done this yet?
Yep, I think his reaction was acceptable, as with all, but he didn't really have a scumread on you, just that he would vote on you due to what you said. I know you think #46 unvote seems weird, but it's not if you read his explanation in 51, 53, 58, he does back it up. He did his probing, and he got some reactions. he doesn't have to immediate dictate you for these actions for the rest of the game, just he came, got some info, and left.

From a scum!clidd standpoint, I feel like he might've wanted to push the wagon harder, seeing what you had to hide, or keep reminding us of this pressure on you. I mean, it's a pretty big tell IMO, but he was willing to drop it after a bit.

He's leaning more town than you are atm.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #357 (isolation #29) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:01 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 331, Klick wrote:Also, I approve of your avatar choice.

Cheers! I realize avatarless makes this game so much less enjoyable for all of us.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #363 (isolation #30) » Thu May 07, 2020 11:10 am

Post by valoneast »

Well @Ragman you're at L-1, got any input into any of the storylines up to this page?
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #384 (isolation #31) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by valoneast »

In post 211, Klick wrote:{farside22, clidd}
{Umlaut, Reundo, SirCakez, Zulfy}
{Persivul, LuckyLuciano}
{Atarashi Hajimari, Hoctac, valoneast, Ragman Saul Rima}

VOTE: Ragman Saul Rima

In post 331, Klick wrote:
In post 283, valoneast wrote:I find farside more and more towny as the game goes on. Decent questions, always asking for an explanation on why a certain decision was made. I guess scum can replicate this as well, but they mix in their opinions and really try to understand others and what they're saying.
This reads genuine. It came without prompting and looks like something valoneast just... thought, instead of crafted. (farside is also one of the more obvious town so far so it has that going for it)

Also, I approve of your avatar choice. :P

Btw, just rereading some posts here So just wondering, what made me flip from bottom of your "town-dar" to "clearing" me?
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #386 (isolation #32) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by valoneast »

You gave some reasoning, but it was just one post. Generally, it takes a lot longer to flip a read.

I find Umlaut much more town-y, he did his homework, flipfloped and was unsure of his read in his single post. It sounds much more genuine and he actually debated on it.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (isolation #33) » Thu May 07, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by valoneast »

In post 377, Umlaut wrote:In post 308, valoneast wrote:
In post 305, LuckyLuciano wrote:
Nope, it's not the only reason.

Arghhh! It's stuff like this. By your posts and our interaction, you seem genuine and logical. But then you say something like this and everyone raises their eyebrows and all collectively go "Huh? Why?". Maybe this is some advanced play that I don't understand. Maybe there's a "King in the palace" type of role in this open game.

... I keep flip flopping on you for reasons like these. XD

Fluffy (and what raised your eyebrows about that post anyway?)
Lucky in this case I was viewing from a frustrated!Lucky standpoint. But he keeps on sticking by his gun and kept the "oh, I have my reasons, but I'm not telling!". To me this seems rather lazy!Scum play then town.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #424 (isolation #34) » Fri May 08, 2020 1:46 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 422, Persivul wrote:They're very useful if town actually uses them, i.e. hold the person accountable for changes in their reads list - why did they change?

They're also useful when a scum who's made them flips, as scum tend not to put their partners very high or very low on the list.
I actually like both reasonings. Personally readlist are handy but only if you provide some reasons slash sum it up. I mean it's great that people can see how you're thinking, but you can't just pop in and out with readlist and not contribute.

Pers, it's nice of you to join us again, care to put any info INTO the game's characters? And not how we should be playing? We haven't really heard from you for a while, and going down your ISO, your posts has always just been your opinion on how the game is running, or on people's post without actually giving out a reason why.
In post 420, Persivul wrote:In post 391, Umlaut wrote:
Or it could be where you offer a read, or a question, or any kind of thought about the game at all?

What's with the shade? Most of my posts are substantive, and I have more posts than you.

Not the quantity, but quality, and nobody is throwing shade, we're just trying to get you back into this game.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #437 (isolation #35) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:17 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 426, brassherald wrote:That's wrong and possibly outdated, like using the Win to measure the success of a pitcher. We moved away from the Win with deGrom winning his well deserved Cy Youngs, let's follow suit with mafiascum play.
2010 King Felix Hernandez
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #438 (isolation #36) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:18 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 425, Persivul wrote:Not right now, no. Plenty of content is going up and it's a two-week phase. I don't need to post at the moment. I'm admittedly prodging to an extent.
I actually have the opposite feel to this, I feel like the conversation is TOO one sided. We have a whole half of a village that we haven't heard from a while. It's too easy for scum to pop in and out amongst all this chatter.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #446 (isolation #37) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:32 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 442, Persivul wrote:
In post 438, valoneast wrote:
In post 425, Persivul wrote:Not right now, no. Plenty of content is going up and it's a two-week phase. I don't need to post at the moment. I'm admittedly prodging to an extent.
I actually have the opposite feel to this, I feel like the conversation is TOO one sided. We have a whole half of a village that we haven't heard from a while. It's too easy for scum to pop in and out amongst all this chatter.
Do you know how to view activity and sort by number of posts?
I just saw the activity manager down there.

It's not that we're saying you're not "posting" but lets take a look at your ISO. The majority of your posts were on the first couple of pages, you were admittedly missing for a good chunk of the conversation. And honestly once again, your posts mostly ask questions, which is awesome, but we really haven't heard of your POV on most of things.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #501 (isolation #38) » Fri May 08, 2020 4:49 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 482, Persivul wrote:
In post 459, Umlaut wrote:
In post 455, Persivul wrote:Fuck you. You don't know me very well. I don't take well to orders.
See, that's three sentences! Already an improvement, now you just need the "being useful" part.
Er...FUCK YOU again.

Mod already warned me on language, so I'm going to be booted, but frankly I don't want to be in a game where sniveling little shits can make snide remarks like that, but I can't call them out for it with strong language.

I'm a novice PR so I didn't want to play TOO obvtown and take the N1 kill, and I got nervous when hoctac made that post showing how townie I had been and so I backed off.

Happy now dipshit?
Whoa.

Nobody told you to claim PR or non PR. I think you totally misunderstood the idea here. We just wanted you to say your couple of cents, why you had certain feelings towards people. I apparently wasn't the only one to feel this way towards you.

Like how do you feel about Klick's slot, and why did you feel that way.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #572 (isolation #39) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:10 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 545, brassherald wrote:
In post 544, Quick wrote:
In post 542, brassherald wrote:We can laugh sometimes, you know?
Sure, if you think I am a better lynch than Hactoc, by all means, push your scum slip on me....
Okay, I am going to make this extremely clear to everyone for those of you having trouble.

THERE WAS NO SCUM SLIP, I EDITED THE QUOTE.

Notice how we didn't have anyone come onto the wagon after that? Almost like everyone else has a sixth sense. The sense of humor.
LOL! How is this actually a thing, I can't believe we're arguing about this xD. He literally just edited the post as a massive joke to get into the game. If you're basing a read on this, I'm not sure what to say.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #573 (isolation #40) » Fri May 08, 2020 6:12 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 549, Quick wrote:Okay, flip me. Then you can read all my posts for associations. How does that sound?
This sounds large warning bells for me. The way we play, the Matyr defense is scum! or newb!. Usually only because in RL you're not given as much time to come as something on the spot. But reading his posts up to this point, I find it hard to imagine this being newb!Quick.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #644 (isolation #41) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:53 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 600, Hoctac wrote:Well, here's the thing: Atarashi, valoneast, and I are in a neighbourhood together. Klick is NOT in this neighbourhood. He is asking us because he knows we may have an opinion of valoneast formed from discussion in the hood, but has NO reason to be aware of this fact. Zulfy is also in this hood.
What this means is that Qlick is scum with one of Zulfy, Atarashi, or valoneast, and subconsioulsy let slip that he was aware of this info. The only other explanation is that he's an Informed Townie, that was for some reason aware of the hood, but is that even Normal? Probably not.
So your whole vote scum!tell is that Quilick (I like this!) asked two what seemingly seems random players as to why they shouldn't vote me (the third player). And you think he scumslipped because a scumbuddy of his that's in our neighbourhood let him know that us four are in a neighbourhood?

Plausible, but doesn't that seem like such a careless play?
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #646 (isolation #42) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:01 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 645, brassherald wrote:There's at least one of the scum in the neighborhood. I've been trying to engage and literally just pointed out don't out the neighborhood's existence, because we are neighbors, not masons. Talk to me, etc.
Roughly 70% chance that there is indeed scum in the neighbourhood. It's pretty high but it's not 100%. You think that Hoatac outing the neighbourhood makes him scum?
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #651 (isolation #43) » Fri May 08, 2020 9:12 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 649, Hoctac wrote:Zulfy>valon>Atarashi would be my guess on that post alone.
I'm not sure if this is relevant but Zulfy has done absolutely nothing in this chat but watch us bicker between ourselves. He actually has not said a single thing and has been lurking in there.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #724 (isolation #44) » Fri May 08, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by valoneast »

In post 577, Quick wrote:That pocket though.

Btw, you're going to have to explain this comment to me.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #726 (isolation #45) » Fri May 08, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by valoneast »

In post 690, Quick wrote:I would assume so since that is what my role PM says.

Wait, I just realized this, your PM literally says. "There is at least one Scum in the hood", paraphrasing obviously. That's your role?

... If so I take back my 70% math calculation, I must've looked like an idiot for saying that.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #730 (isolation #46) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by valoneast »

In post 728, Umlaut wrote:Okay so this is lock town.
Whats your thought process there?
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #740 (isolation #47) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by valoneast »

In post 731, Umlaut wrote:
In post 730, valoneast wrote:
In post 728, Umlaut wrote:Okay so this is lock town.
Whats your thought process there?
I mean, I thought you were probably town anyway
and
you're in a neighborhood with three other people at every one of whom is a better suspect than you are. But if that weren't enough, I just don't see you as scum failing to understand an enemy's power role hard enough to post something like "70% chance there is scum in the neighborhood, not 100%" only to take it back a couple pages later, and I don't see you faking it either.

(I actually thought you were saying there was a 30% chance Quick was just lying
and
there were in fact no scum in the nhood, which I thought was a weirdly high probability to assign to that but whatever)
K, I just like to hear people's reasoning when they "clear" me, and I realized that I haven't been doing enough in this game. I've been taught that you can never trust anybody in this game, so it's good to get reasons why people clear you in their heads.

And haha, no, I literally just misread what Quick was saying. Math wise, if you choose a random group of four people, with a 3/13 ratio, chances of choosing all town are (10/13) * (9/12) * (8/11) * (7/10) = roughly 30%. So 70% chance of there it containing scum.

Btw, I've been thinking about that more, on the off chance that Quick is lying!Scum, what does he have to gain? Prior to this claim there was a wagon on his slot, if Hoatac's reveal trigger to the scum that there is a neighbourhood, a quick false!Claim to being an informed townie stating that there is a scum amongst them would likely generate 4 mislynches. I looked at the timestamp, he had an hour before making his move, and his vote was on hoatac out of "reasons" already in literally the first vote of the game. However, this is really unlikely, and probably an even MORE unlikely scenario then Hoatac's claim that Zulfy/Brass leaked info to Quick's slot. But this gambit only works if NO SCUM is in this hood. So... 30% chance that he'll make this play if no scum were in the hood.

Super unlikely, but just a thought to keep in mind.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #741 (isolation #48) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by valoneast »

In post 690, Quick wrote:
In post 689, clidd wrote:
In post 610, Quick wrote:INFORMED TOWNIE
I'm a bit of a layman in mechanical matters, but is your skill similar to what it says on the wiki ?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Informed
I would assume so since that is what my role PM says.
So what does your role PM say exactly? Like, which piece of the puzzle does it give you?
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #743 (isolation #49) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by valoneast »

In post 742, Umlaut wrote:Off-topic: this is a bad way of thinking about the odds, because the presence and number of scum in the neighborhood are chosen as part of the setup design and not at random. If you really wanted to reason about the priors here, you'd be better off looking at past Normal games with a neighborhood to get an empirical probability.
Thumbs up, However I've only got math to lean on, as I don't know much about setups and such on this site.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #744 (isolation #50) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by valoneast »

In post 742, Umlaut wrote:I just can't see any scenario where there are no scum in the nhood, even if Quick is scum, because it would mean that the 'slip' was a total coincidence and Quick would know that. I don't buy the idea that Quick would see a flawed case on him and lean into it, claiming Informed and effectively confessing to the slip/crumb, if the case is just wrong and he can say as much.
Is that from past experiences? When there is a hood, has it historically been more than 70% that at least scum is inside it?
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #745 (isolation #51) » Fri May 08, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by valoneast »

In post 742, Umlaut wrote:I just can't see any scenario where there are no scum in the nhood, even if Quick is scum, because it would mean that the 'slip' was a total coincidence and Quick would know that. I don't buy the idea that Quick would see a flawed case on him and lean into it, claiming Informed and effectively confessing to the slip/crumb, if the case is just wrong and he can say as much.

Sorry, I got lost quickly, in this case what was the "slip" incident, which post?
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #860 (isolation #52) » Sat May 09, 2020 7:09 am

Post by valoneast »

Quick, why would you reveal your information so quickly? There was no hammer on you. I was thinking this last night, why would an informed townie claim so quickly?

Think about it, knowing the existence of a neighborhood and that at least one scum is in it is NOT very valuable this early in the game. Like the math suggests, anybody can basically pick out a group of four people and reasonably expect to find scum there. You revealing this information is just saying "Oh, it's sunny today, it's probably not going to rain", yes it adds to the conversation, but it doesn't really provide something we didn't know before. The hood basically within a couple of posts understood that there's basically scum in there. I know I shouldn't use math here, but 3/13 = 23% and 1/4 = 25% are basically the same (chances of hitting a scum in a whole village vs chances of hitting scum in the hood)

This line of play makes me think, why claim so early? If I were you I'd at least crumb a bit, in case I die N1. That way when you flip we'd comb through your's and Klick's iso, and try to find that info. You can probably reasonably expect us to find it depending on how intelligent you think we are.

I think your PR really shines later on the game. Scum doesn't know you know what you know (haha), so while theirs and other random shots (vig/cop/SK/whatever) start shooting, your PR only increases in effectiveness if a townie from your knowledge of the hood dies. Then instead of >25% of hitting scum, you go up to >33%. At which point you'd reveal. If a scum dies from your neighbourhood, your info wouldn't have mattered anyway.

Could you justify your play for me?
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #881 (isolation #53) » Sat May 09, 2020 8:20 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 862, Umlaut wrote:You realize Quick had pretty much no alternative but to claim Informed in response to Hoctac's case, right?
You think so? At that point there were other wagons were there not?
In post 871, Quick wrote:Because I didn't want to fight with people for 10 pages on why I am not scum by not claiming.
Could've put a bit more fight into trying. I kinda thought you were "quick" to just "give up" the information. Especially when it has a chance to become a "solved" game later on with your info. Were you that worried about Hoatac's call on your slot?

Iunno, I think I trust my intuition here. Your play would be SUCH a massive advantage if you were scum!Quick/Klick. If they are, and worst-case scenario, we trade 4 townies to prove 1 scum!Quick.

Is there a way we can counteract this if we don't lynch Quick today to see if he's telling the truth or not?
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #884 (isolation #54) » Sat May 09, 2020 8:25 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 883, Hoctac wrote:valon m8 you're not even voting Quick

hop on board
Oh I will, I just want to hear from him first.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #886 (isolation #55) » Sat May 09, 2020 8:27 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 882, Hoctac wrote:valon, are you suggesting Quick could be scum who was informed of 4 townies in a hood??
No, I'm saying that Quick could be a scum, and when you revealed the hood, he could claim as informed townie to trade himself for four townies, ensuring we mislynch each day. It's an incredible play I just think. It's stuck on my mind last night how advantageous it could've been.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #890 (isolation #56) » Sat May 09, 2020 8:32 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 887, Quick wrote:1. Basing reads on "what ifs" is completely purposeless.
2. Okay, so say I fight it for a while... Is that really worth everyone's time to do that?

You are basically making the case that I am Scum because I claimed my role when there was zero way out of me not claiming anyways.

What?! Everyone bases read on what ifs, "What would they be saying if they were scum", "How would they react if they were town?" and etc.

Yes, there is, you aren't Klick, so the prior hoctac claim you could've tried to defend any other way. I don't think there was a zero way out, I think as town!Quick you could owe it to the town to try just a bit harder. I think you cracked too early, way too early for a townie.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #891 (isolation #57) » Sat May 09, 2020 8:37 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 888, Quick wrote:Seriously, anyone sheeping your reasons for SRing me are almost certainly Scum at this point.
Sure, I mean, I guess I could say anybody defending you are almost certainly scum? Why make a comment like that, it's such "I'm calling out anybody who dares to hop on my wagon" excuse.
In post 889, Quick wrote:
In post 886, valoneast wrote:
In post 882, Hoctac wrote:valon, are you suggesting Quick could be scum who was informed of 4 townies in a hood??
No, I'm saying that Quick could be a scum, and when you revealed the hood, he could claim as informed townie to trade himself for four townies, ensuring we mislynch each day. It's an incredible play I just think. It's stuck on my mind last night how advantageous it could've been.
You are not even looking at my play though? Like, my play DEMONSTRATES what I was doing by first going after Hactoc, then Zulfy, then Brass. But you are not even factoring this in...
I am! And it makes no sense, why get town to lynch the hood? You'd have a much better chance later on with this information. Your best use of your PR is to wait for scum to "waste" their shot on hood, since they don't know that someone out there knows the fact "There is at least one scum in the hood". Either way, it's either my theory is correct, or hoctac's is at this point.

VOTE: Quick
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #894 (isolation #58) » Sat May 09, 2020 8:49 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 892, Quick wrote:I meant saying, "What if they were Scum?" in terms of actually SRing them for that. That's honestly poor reasoning. I have thoughts all that time about "If this person was Scum they might be doing X for Y reason" but that is piss poor play to actually base your reads on that. Do you disagree here or what? Maybe you just suck at this game and that is how you play, but personally, I look at what is most likely rather than BASING MY READS ON HYPOTHETICALS.
And honestly, if you're such a good player, why don't you just dictate how everyone plays? That way you can solve the game yourself. In my mind I have equal chances of you townNonPR!Quick, townPR!Quick and scum!Quick.

townNonPR!Quick - Lynch all liars? Pretty sure that still holds true in this site
townPR!Quick - As before, your information is more valuable later on. I would've expected just a bit more fight from your part to not give up anything until there's a hammer on you. It was as if...
scum!Quick - This would've been an excellent play, trade 4 for 1.

I go through hypotheticals, and I have a constant cycle of assessing someone, "What if they were town, would they say this?"/ "What if they were scum, would they say this?".

Instead of insulting my play-style, you could try to converse with us.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #897 (isolation #59) » Sat May 09, 2020 8:53 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 893, Quick wrote:First I went after Hactoc and explicitly said I was going after them for UNKNOWN REASONS. Then I pressured Brass to try and get what his read was on Hactoc and he said he wasn't SRing Hactoc at all. So it was because I knew that within the neighborhood that I was going to pressure there. But I decided to then move to Zulfy because that slot hasn't really done much and they are lurking. AND ZULFY IS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD and there is guaranteed to be AT LEAST one Scum in the neighborhood. So I pressured there. THEN Hactoc said he knows I know who is in the neighborhood, which doesn't by itself mean I am Scum. LET ME KNOW IF YOU UNDERSTAND THIS POINT. IF I AM INFORMED TOWNIE, AND I KNOW THERE IS SCUM IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD, THEN MY PLAY MAKES SENSE AS TOWN KNOWING THERE IS SCUM IN THERE.
So that's where you and I differ:

If Im informed, I'd actually go against voted hood. Why? Chances of you hitting that scum in the hood is >25%, while in the town it's 23%, marginally better. Where it becomes a MASSIVE advantage, is if scum accidently shoots someone in the hood, or a vig misshot. Wait til day2 or day3, and when you can afford to trade your info for the win, you do so. Cause you're almost guaranteed at that point

I'm trying my best to put myself in your shoes, and that's what I would've done there. To me its night and day a WAY better play. Your play right now did one thing, alerts to scum that the entire town knows what you know, (which most of us in the hood assumed anyways), so they won't bother shooting anybody in the hood tonight, to better mask their buddy. My play, they might've done such a thing, in which case makes your information
that much more valuable
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #898 (isolation #60) » Sat May 09, 2020 8:54 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 896, Quick wrote:
In post 894, valoneast wrote:townPR!Quick - As before, your information is more valuable later on. I would've expected just a bit more fight from your part to not give up anything until there's a hammer on you. It was as if...
This is a fucking stupid reason to SR me because for one it doesn't even account for all my reasons and secondly, it's tinfoily as all fuck!
Iunno, someone else please reason with him, cause apparently I'm just causing him to swear at me. Dude, it's just a game, you can play without the expletives.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #917 (isolation #61) » Sat May 09, 2020 10:19 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 903, Umlaut wrote:I've been waiting for a good place to point this out but I haven't seen one, so I'll just drop it here as a giant non sequitur: assuming there is exactly one scum in the nhood (which I don't really assume but it's a useful case to consider), one's subjective odds as non-nhood town that a randomly chosen player is scum are the same whether that player is in or out of the nhood. 1/4 vs 2/8.
Yep, what I've been saying the entire time. Quick's info could've been way more useful later on in the game, if the odds tipped to make his info more valuable. He kinda played it wrong, but I guess he's right, I shouldn't judge him on his play on what I would do in his situation.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #919 (isolation #62) » Sat May 09, 2020 10:27 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 918, Quick wrote:You're an alt and you are bad at math? Are you also Scum?
How did you suppose all three of those? I just want to know your reasoning, let's see if you're mad or you actually have some logic. I'm giving you a chance to explain.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #922 (isolation #63) » Sat May 09, 2020 10:33 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 920, Quick wrote:The first two were just facts based on the assumption you are an alt. The third was to see how you would react to being called Scum with no reason at all given.
I... don't care? At this point I see scum!Quick lashing out and discarding my reasoning. If you're at all town!Quick at least you'd try to reason and go through and explain your reasoning. The key point here is that both Uma and I both independently came to the same conclusion, you knowing scum is in hood gives you the same exact chances then if you voted outside of the hood. So why go for all the hood members if it doesn't actually help town? That's the only thing I'm very worried about.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #923 (isolation #64) » Sat May 09, 2020 10:33 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 921, Quick wrote:But there was a 2.5 in there as well that you didn't bother with. Which is that you are roleplaying with this alt.
huh? 2.5?
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #926 (isolation #65) » Sat May 09, 2020 10:43 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 924, Quick wrote:You've already said you know I might not do exactly what you would do in my situation, so what new points are you actually grasping at now? BTW, you pretty much HAD to abandon your previous reasons for thinking I was scum because those reasons were thoroughly destroyed. But instead of reevaluating you come up with a different reason to SR me? Okay, thanks for playing a fairly biased game. GLHF.
Sure my theory was wrong on why my alarm bells went, there's no way you so happen to be scum, there's no scum in the hood, and you claiming to be informed!Townie. I am reevaluating, and three thoughts come to mind:

1. Hoctac's theory might be correct still, but he could be the 1/3 that's scum in my hood.. leading to
2. I'm still uneasy how you gave up your info so easily and,
3. I thought you said you played on this site often, wouldn't you try to maximize your TPR?

Anyways, you seem frustrated, I'll come back to this thread later. We can play this game without sarcastic remarks, as it really doesn't help any of us.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1195 (isolation #66) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:27 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 1190, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: brass
Should go after the hood now that we know Quick was telling the truth
Agreed

VOTE: brass
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1196 (isolation #67) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:28 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 1191, farside22 wrote:
In post 1190, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: brass
Should go after the hood now that we know Quick was telling the truth
We knew there was a hood before quick's death.
VOTE: cakez
Well didn't know if he was ACTUALLY informed or not. But him dying confirmed said informed-ness.

Just wondering, why vote cakez?
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1203 (isolation #68) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:41 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 1202, Hoctac wrote:I shall give valoneast the privilege of summarising the overnight discussion. The stage is yours.
Uh, we trashed talked to each other? Lol, we all basically understood that we're going to vote for each other D2, and we started on wagons and each other's reads.
valoneast
valoneast
Townie
valoneast
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1205 (isolation #69) » Wed May 13, 2020 4:46 am

Post by valoneast »

In post 1200, farside22 wrote:Sorry for the triple post but i forgot to ask did you all talk in the neighborhood during the night?
lol, did you expect us to braid each other's hair and talk about our inner most secret and hopes and dreams? Bwhahhaaha xD

Mmmm, chatted a bit about the percentages of the amount of scum in the hood, and how if one person in the hood flips green it will increase the chances the others are scum (by elimination), Zulfy said how if we mislynch brass today we're one away from LYLO (Errr, I think? I didn't confirm this)

Right now 3/11 scum, If brass -> green, Scum shoots, 3/9 scum? That's not Lylo is it?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”