CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (isolation #0) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I forgot about this. I just missed the day start, then had my brother's wedding. 26 page catch-up coming. Might have to do it in parts. Gonna grab a coffee right now. Big sorry guys. Bug fucking sorry.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #1) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 9, Blurryface3189 wrote:RVS brings out the worst in us.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
Votes to bandwagon at start.
In post 12, Mohab500 wrote:VOTE: Firebringer L-2. I don't like this guy though, bring him up boys.
Not L-2. Excuse to try and get lynch. Possibly trying to angle for fire to claim without knowing the votes.

In post 17, Mohab500 wrote:OMGUS, VOTE: NoPowerOverMe
omgus vote. After he correctly pointed out it was not l-2/
vote: Mohab500

In post 22, Porkens wrote:Blurry face is pretty scummy so far.
blurryface
blurry has not posted.
In post 25, Mohab500 wrote:That's such a weird way of looking at it: I am proposing we lynch him in case we have no other reads, I'd rather mislynch a Jester than deal with a headache claiming to be a Jester the entire game, especially if we have no better leads. But I am not adverse to lynching someone else if we have to, I guess.
PAGE TWO COMPROMISE LYNCH? WTF?
In post 47, Mohab500 wrote:I actually didn't know that at first, but I still want to lynch you on principle. VOTE: Quick
crazy vote switching so early.
In post 56, Mohab500 wrote:Don't trust in the rules, or the moderator, or the other players. Trust in yourself, because that's all that matters. Just because the rules say a Jester can't be in the game, doesn't mean a Jester isn't in the game. The meaning of reality can quickly change based on your own perceptions of right and wrong.
DUDE, IT IS A NORMAL GAME. WE SIGNED UP BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT A BASTARD SET-UP. This must be trolling. Scummy as hell imho.

----- Need to stop tving mohab. -----
In post 60, Sakura Hana wrote:Hey Mohab im town leaning you too what are you going to do about that huh?!
Why are you talking about twon reads on page 3. Defending people like this is scummy, and at the very least anti-town. There is no reason to defend someone this early. Only in late game does it make sense for town to waste energy defending each other.
In post 63, NorwegianboyEE wrote:-town equity on Mohab for taking advantage of a page 1 joke jester claim and egging a lynch on Quick. (They thought the claim was actually serious.)
Great point. Either he thinks it is real, or he doesn't. If he thinks it isn't real, it shouldn't matter as an obvious joke. If he does think it is true, then he is playing against win-con.
In post 80, Sakura Hana wrote: So ergo, if there's a Jester claim the correct action is to lynch them and let them win, however not skip the day.
THIS IS DIRECTLY PLAYING AGAINST A TOWN WIN-CON. Very suspicous to want to lynch a jester claim day one. More likely scenario is scum trying to justify a strange random list.
In post 84, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Lynching negative utility is low-hanging fruit in my opinion
Agreement.
In post 86, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 84, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Lynching negative utility is low-hanging fruit in my opinion
Problem with that is that, Jester isnt exactly negative utility it's literally a different win condition, sure they can help town... if they want to, but their win condition encourages them to do things like acting scummy on purpose, spam posting, active lurking or who knows what else to encourage people to lynch them.

Of course a claimed Jester means a Jester willing to work with the town in exchange for being lynched so they can win, so in the end they have to be lynched too anyway and scum gets a free NK at some point.

So no, they arent town.
Either way, voting to lynch the jester claim d1 is saying that you want to lose the game. The counterfactual of scum cliaming jester for the lulz does not make sense. Why would they want to draw negative attention to them. If you actually believe int he jester claim, you are playing against your win-con.
In post 96, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 93, popopopopopopo wrote:not that this shit matters, this is a normal
Normally I'd agree, but there were some people that believed Jester to be able to be included in a Normal and have done behaviour that can be analysed on that context.
@Mod, is a jester a possible role in this game under your interpretation of the definition of a normal game?
Let's solve this problem right now.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #2) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:43 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 101, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote: nopoweroverme
can we just get rid of this guy
No justification for vote. And guess what, the scummy guy who wants to lynch jesters follows on in the next post.

RIght now I don't like popop, monhab, and sakura.
Start of page 5.
In post 113, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Idk, i don't have much experience with jesters. And that's precisely why i don't care to strategize about it. First of all, it doesn't really matter because why would a normal game have a jester? Secondly, i'm not experienced with the role so any idea i came up with would most likely suck donkey's butt.
Thank you for being somewhat rational.
In post 117, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I claim vanilla town let's get on with Mohab.
terrible claim. Terrible. Why claim with absolutely no real pressure? Granted, I think that every role would have claimed this is they were to claim here. I just don't get the reasoning behind it. You also have all of the people talking about jesters and quick lynching on your wagon. Not going to get up to speed. Odd to claim here. DOesn't sit with me well.
In post 122, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Because there are other fish to fry.
Even the slightest hint of pressure and you claim? On d1? Very off here.
In post 137, Quick wrote:
In post 131, Mohab500 wrote:No idea what just happened and I am not sure how claiming VT came into this whole thing, but if we're lynching NPOM, I am up. Let's go!

VOTE: NPOM L-1.
Lynch this... FUCK!
Agree. This person is fishing for claims hard fucking core.
In post 164, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Of course I don't want to be killed how am I supposed to help the town win?
overly survivalist.
In post 176, Sakura Hana wrote:Well I dont know his meta.
PAGE 8 and the M-word comes out. Meta is fucking bullshit and means nothing.
In post 196, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 195, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Cool

Scumminess noted.
So I ask you, if I were scum why wouldnt I at least pretend to scumhunt?
In post 197, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Wifom much?
lul what? It is wifom in both cases. That's the game. Scumhunting is townie. Town defending on d1 isn't because there is very little info to go off of. It also blocks others from scum hunting.
In post 201, Sakura Hana wrote:What I'm trying to say is that me not scumhunting is NAI.
(And even then people have told me that townhunting is still scumhunting, which i disagree with, but whatever)
Setting up not playing townie here. Essentially you are saying, "it isn't scummy for me to not play townie" which is bizzare. Scum already know who everyone is. Town do not. WHy would you elect to make the town's life harder?
In post 214, NoPowerOverMe wrote:It's not for no reason wifom is generally scummy
error. Wifom simply is. There either is such a situation or there isn't. There is not a legit wifom in this situation, I don't understand what ya'll are talking about.
In post 223, Sakura Hana wrote:I've gotten townreads on you and Mohab, i'd say that's far from fencesitting.
Town hunting hurts town in the early days because scum will be inclined to kill the stronger town reads. This leads to less info and harder later days when leads are less clear. Telling everybody essentially "I will not vote for this guy" makes it so that scum can't bandwagon on them, and signals that they should kill that strong read.
In post 228, Sakura Hana wrote:And as a bonus, everything i've said about my meta and my personality is something you can research yourself, this isnt the first time I've been pushed for "not scumhunting" and i bet it wont be the last.
ANNNNND this is why meta is shit. Scum play around their town meta and then town play around their town meta. It means nothing. Meta defense on page 10 is also ridiculous. You are essentially claiming, "hay, at the start of the game I always do this. I did this, ergo I am town". If you ever draw scum you are going to do the exact same thing and make this defense. God, I wish I were a double voter.
In post 231, popopopopopopo wrote:he pissed me off
could be a fair point given how early it is. Still din't like the vote when it happened.
In post 248, Firebringer wrote:i probably should have subbed out when porkens joined.
I really don't want to play with him.

w/e i can lynch him i guess. This is not reads based but i think i will continue voting this as long as i am here.

VOTE: Porkens
Odd vote given the fact that pork has only ntoe things that he finds scummy. There are also active players posting non-sense.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #3) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:43 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 652, Sakura Hana wrote:Cooldog, the answer to that is no, you can find that in the normal game page, the only reason the jester discussion went on it's because it was clear some people believed it was possible and their reactions needed to be examined in that light.
But why are you entertaining such a degenerate discussion then?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #4) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:56 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 265, Sakura Hana wrote:Norwe I feel like he's playing differently from 2138, but also he's done basically nothing so I'm conflicted.
My god. Only meta reads. No discussion of actual game content. Meta reads are so easy. Anything can be meta. I need a 10 page essay including at least 15 games to be convinced of a meta read this early in the game.
In post 267, Sakura Hana wrote:You know im just gonna OMGUS this.
VOTE: Porken
Seems more fun that anything that's happening right now and if Porkens being gone will make FB actually play the game then all the better.
Terrible erratic vote shifting once a wagon starts to fizzle onto the newest wagon that pops. No commitment to the reads that you claim to have.
In post 271, NoPowerOverMe wrote:It's pretty hard to do both WIFOM and OMGUS in the first 24 hours of a game....
Yes. This is exactly what I am thinking. I think it might be worth a vote.
In post 310, Firebringer wrote:
In post 309, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 307, Firebringer wrote:im gonna play this game regardless. i am just never gonna have a legitimate read on porkens.
So im assuming if you get a scumread that's not Porkens you will stop voting him? Or are you planning on policy lynching him.
right now my answer to this "never moving of from porkens" but if i am being honest. I might not stick to porkens forever.

i have a horrible time following through on pushing a person forever when i say "never moving my vote"
what the hell is this? I'm honestly perplexed. In the same breath you say you are going to stick on the wagon, and that you want to hop off after a time. Angling for wagons and for claims. No legitmate scum hunting is going on with fire.
In post 314, Firebringer wrote:I can talk about it outside of game. Please sakura this isn't worth drudging up.
you have enough info so far to make a legitimate vote, and you are still simply voting for what are essentially rvs reasons. Seems like bad play to me.
In post 317, Mohab500 wrote:Guess we've just got to lynch all of you troublesome players so we can avoid having difficulties reading people.
MORE ANGLING FOR SENSE LYNCHES.
In post 323, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote:porkens

sakura's point about shading without voting or even FOS is good, and firebringer is probably town.
dsiagree. You only have one vote and it is early. Do you have quotes to back this stuff up. WHy is fire town? I don't see the scum vibes from porkins at this point in time.
In post 327, Firebringer wrote:i consider myself number one worst player.
you haven't played with me then.
In post 336, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 328, Porkens wrote:
In post 323, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote:porkens

sakura's point about shading without voting or even FOS is good, and firebringer is probably town.
Why is her point about shading good?
shading people without calling them scummy or voting them does nothing except increase distrust between the town members. the fact that you even said "i never called you scum" after the shading is also very bad.
fair point. I understand the read now.
In post 349, Quick wrote:
In post 345, Firebringer wrote:
In post 344, NoPowerOverMe wrote:@Firebringer - Couldn't hyper voting also be scum trying to get a mislynch?
it would have to be newb scum or scum who isn't thinking about how their actions will get their attention. Ur going to have to argue that scum!mohab is not trying to hide his pursuit of just mislynching anyone.
They could just be totally non-serious as Scum, but it takes a read on the player to make that read so I think I agree with your reasoning for now.
Yeah, but it is page 15. There have been prolonged exchanges. The real question is why would town hypervote at this stage. The answer is that there is none. I see opportunistic wagoning during the volatile early stages.
In post 352, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well, to be honest. I could buy the read on Mohab. Because i've seen their play on a mini like ages ago as town, and it was pretty damn erratic. I don't know if they tend to be more calculating as scum though. Only seen their towngame.
Again, this is why meta is bullshit. You are voting based upon a sample size of 1 with no counter factual evidence for him being scum. Terrible idea to do this as town imho. BUT, I am very, very biased against meta reads. I don't think they are scummy because everybody does them (a strange meta-meta read), but still anti-town.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #5) » Sun May 24, 2020 5:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 658, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 653, CooLDoG wrote:ANNNNND this is why meta is shit. Scum play around their town meta and then town play around their town meta. It means nothing. Meta defense on page 10 is also ridiculous. You are essentially claiming, "hay, at the start of the game I always do this. I did this, ergo I am town". If you ever draw scum you are going to do the exact same thing and make this defense. God, I wish I were a double voter.
I'm pretty sure I never said it made me town but that it was NAI for me.
looking back this is fair. But it is odd that you are defending yourself based off of meta and not your actual in-game actions in themselves.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (isolation #6) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:11 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 381, Porkens wrote:
In post 379, Firebringer wrote:why me? besides the fact i am scum
fry me
I prefer smoked pork.
In post 383, Mohab500 wrote:
I don't understand this. Isn't calling an action scummy more or less synonymous with calling them probable scum? I can see exceptional cases where this isn't the case but I think in a traditional early game like this, what you're saying doesn't make sense.
I generally agree with this. However, this comes down to a question of "ethics" or "morality" as an analogy. Do we think that one's overall pattern of behavior and mentality are predominant (ethics) or do we think that the sum of their actions makes them scum (morality). I think it is some of both.
In post 395, Sakura Hana wrote: CD hasn't been on site for 2 days, could be the person that hasnt confirmed.
For the record I confirmed super, super early. And that is one of the reasons that I forgot about the game. Also my brother's wedding made me forget about it. Again, big sorry for not posting.
In post 412, Drew-Sta wrote:Morning again.

Still reading through. I’m usually not quite this inactive but weekends mean kid time.

Tbh, nothing has triggered me. The bickering is amusing reading though, so keep going.
Bad prod-doging with no content for the post. Making excuses instead of explanations.
In post 418, Firebringer wrote:lets kill the king.

if i kill the king, i become next in line for the throne. even though im not his son.

captain firebringer, the prince of town. Sounds good to me
VOTE: Persivul
Strange vote. Don't undestand. This comes out of nowhere.
In post 423, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I'll do whatever Fire does.

VOTE: Persivul
strange buddy here. Nopower has shown he has independent thought up unto this point.
In post 440, Firebringer wrote: i touch everything!

but if u have no reads, u doing a random vote right now isn't out of the question. Or am i wrong?
WOWOWOWOW. This is trying to get votes on the board with no reason behind it. It is late enough in the game that actual reads should and can happen.
In post 453, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 448, Drew-Sta wrote:You’re pressing this point. I’ve explained myself. I’m not required to have town reads yet and I’m not required to justify that either.
True, but you could have just said THAT instead of attacking me. And when I made that post you hadnt said that you didnt like townreading people early.
In post 448, Drew-Sta wrote:You guys have collectively spewed 13 odd pages of shit. Suggesting I can get an accurate read in all that mess is optimistic at the least.
Several people here have gotten reads, and even if you're slow at getting reads or think that nothing can be gained from such, that doesnt mean you cant be asked if you have any TRs.
In post 448, Drew-Sta wrote:The other guys not posting is also what I’m waiting for. I’d like to see how they engage. They’re kind of critical to the game too.
This is also something that you could've said. Instead of attacking me.
The only reason I don't want to vote for sakura is posts like this. Actively trying to engage with people. There is scum hunting going on with probing for the logic behind certain reads.
In post 460, Firebringer wrote:sakura, quick, mohab.

3 townreads. Where my scum at?
Let's just tell the scum who to kill tonight why don't we? If fire is scum, there is at least one scum in this list.

Not a big fan here. It is basically only defending. No effort has yet been put on him catching scum. He has plenty of time to defend himself, but none to actually catch scum it seems.
In post 473, Firebringer wrote:sakura, r u townreading norwee? should i be?
probing for town reads. This is scummy. Trying to see who won't get wagoned and so he can kill them later. Contemplating a fire vote.
In post 487, Firebringer wrote:im pretty sure scum me could dance around all but 2 players here.
More meta-self referential posting about your own play. Not interested with scum hunting.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #7) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:12 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 662, Sakura Hana wrote:Why does it feel like all the old players hate meta? I get it, a bunch of people do meta wrong, but still it's SOME basis to start your reads.
I hated meta when doing meta reads was meta. It is one of my schticks. I have not gone a game without saying "meta is bullshit". That is the one constant part of my meta.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #8) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:22 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 529, Quick wrote:
In post 528, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 155, Quick wrote:I like popo's vote on NPOM based on what I know of them as a player and the fact that NPOM DOES actually have some Scum equity IIRC.
If you do not remember why popopopopopopo's vote on NoPowerOverMe makes popopopopopopo "looks to be town," there is no reason and as far as I am concerned, it does not.
Ah, good. You found my reason. Thanks.
I don't understand why quick will not answer a simple question like this.
In post 550, Porkens wrote:Quick could be scum...something’s making me hesitate though so it’s not strong
clarify this for me please. Just throwing out "I think x is scummy, but maybe not" helps no one and you might as well submit a blank post.
In post 583, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm not sure i want to trust Firebringer anymore. Because their read on Sakura makes no sense. Why are they so obvtown bruh?
VOTE: Firebringer
This is a chainsaw, correct? There were also some strange interactions earlier between norwegian and sakura and monab.

I'm NOT A BIG FAN OF MONAB's read list in 622. Not sure if I just disagree or if there is something going on there. I don't know why asking questions makes one slightly scummy or hard to read. Doesn't that make one town? The drew-sta read is bizzare due to the fact that he doesn't scum hunt. I think there is something strange again, between norwegian and monab and sakura. Can't put my finger on it. But the way that they form a triangle of reading the other one as scum seems off to me for some damn reason. Maybe it is just anime avitars... hmmm....
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #9) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

And I am caught up now.

I could be persuaded to vote for fire, norwegian, sakura or monab. I think I will leave my vote on monab for now. I'ma gonna take a shower, check the game thread, go to the store, check the game thread while eating a late lunch.

Again ,big sorry for not being active. I know being apologetic like this is strange. But I do feel quite bad for not posting It was not my intention at all.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #10) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:26 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Actually my vote on monab doesn't make since sit it will just sit there and doesn't produce activity.

after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #11) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

also, the lurker votes are dumb and degenerate. There is scum who has posted that we can actively question. Don't vote the lurker and just vote park there. You are not going to apply any additional pressure.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (isolation #12) » Sun May 24, 2020 7:58 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 673, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 669, CooLDoG wrote:Actually my vote on monab doesn't make since sit it will just sit there and doesn't produce activity.

I get your schtic. Hating meta, 'i am a super 2009 old-fashioned player with weird kinks'... yada yada.
But what is this? "It will just sit there, on Mohab." And then you vote me?
I have expressed that I have a scum read on you. Mohab only has my vote on him. One vote will not produce as much activity in the game thread or reactions than if I went with another read which I hold to be more or less equal with another vote on them. You have a vote on you, so my voting for you will produce more activity than just leaving it to sit on mohab until other people vote for him... I don't want my vote to just sit there doing nothing.

I was debating voting fire bringer, however, he seems to be consistently erratic. He is much harder to pin down. I want to see more of him before making a judgment on if it is a good idea to place my vote on that wagon. I also don't think voting him will produce any different reaction than he already has... So, that's why I voted for you over him.

-----------
Another interesting point is that there has been over 27 pages, but a strong wagon has yet to form. I find this to be quite interesting. By now someone would have typically gotten run up to l-2. Scum are either the initial votes on the current wagons, or they are hesitant to pile on and make one.
-----------

In post 674, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you suggesting Mohab would be too inactive to respond to votes? Because they immediately disproved that...
Again, one vote on someone does not produce that much pressure. Voting on you will.

In post 676, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And yeah, this feels more like a war of the playstyles than genuine scum hunting from you Cooldog, i liked you initially but then your entire house of cards kinda fell apart at the end of your fancy little analyzis there.
If I voted for firebringer would you think I was town?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #13) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:12 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@prokins, Yeah, I don't like mohab, sakura, norweigian, and firebringer.

@norwegian, I do not think you are scummy for using meta. Re-read my post.... okay here we go:
"
In post 583, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm not sure i want to trust Firebringer anymore. Because their read on Sakura makes no sense. Why are they so obvtown bruh?
This is a chainsaw, correct? There were also some strange interactions earlier between norwegian and sakura and monab.
[/quote]
You are voting based upon a sample size of 1 with no counter factual evidence for him being scum.
Which reads as an easy justification for your vote, no actual content to why his actions are scummy. This isn't meta related, it is that your bar for justification has nothing to do with the actual game and you seem to admit that it is crap to start with...

To elaborate on the weird relation I was talking about look at posts like this:
In post 291, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Don’t have strong reads yet, but gut says Mohab for posturing all the time. Sakura Hana’s "low hanging fruit" shit also came out of nowhere. And i could see it as scum trying to look good by TR a popular scumread at the time.
Here we have a two strange shades but both back peddle oddly.
In post 356, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Blurryface3189
Here for instance I would suspect you to vote differently. You have show suspicion of fire and sakura/mohab. I don't know where this is coming from. Never was explained.
In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 367, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 365, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This game does have way too many inactive players right now.

@Drew-Sta
@CooLDoG
@Blurryface3189
@Persivul
why vote blurry over the other 3
BECAUSE HE VOTED ME BEFORE GOING BACK TO LURKING AND THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE.
With little pressure you overreact. Proving my point that voting for you will be productive.

Again, this post is an odd flip. You noted re provided justification for his read earlier, and you were joking around with him. I don't like it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #14) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

edit: You noted fire provided justification for...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #15) » Sun May 24, 2020 8:14 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 682, Mohab500 wrote:Then we're all set on lynching Firebringer, right?

Alright, VOTE: Firebringer,
L-1
^this is what erks me. "L-1" reads as fishing for claims. Repeatedly does this.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #16) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 690, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Cooldog
Also i can't understand half of what you say. What are these chainsaws and back peddle things you mention?
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... aw_Defense

Attacking a player's attacker.
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 683, CooLDoG wrote:Yeah, I don't like mohab, sakura, norweigian, and firebringer.
Basically you hate all of the cool players.
^if you flip scum I am going to lynch the hell out of them. Also, why do you feel the need to defend them? They are not under much pressure (except for fire, which you scum read I think).
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 683, CooLDoG wrote:With little pressure you overreact.
Are you literally unable to fathom jokes?
When you say "xyz person's vote and then leaving is unacceptable" i don't take that to be a joke. I highly doubt it was.
NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Cooldog
I bet you're going to townread someone extremely boring like Fredrick A Campbell. Ugh, old-fashioned snobs.
Do you scum read him?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #17) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:04 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Why did you say that the two of them (sakura/monab) are scummy, but then you go onto vote on the same wagon that one of them is on?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #18) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:33 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 700, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 698, CooLDoG wrote:Why did you say that the two of them (sakura/monab) are scummy, but then you go onto vote on the same wagon that one of them is on?
Reads change over time. Novel concept i know.
I'm town on Mohab right now, unlike you i liked their reads list.
Sakura i believe to be town if Firebringer is scum. And that's my current belief. I'd quote my case on him, but you hate meta so whatever.
alright, it is day 1. There has not be a significant wagon yet. Let's look at the time of when your votes and statements happend.

vote happens in 287:
In post 287, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Lukewarm take.
VOTE: Mohab500
You had previously town read him in you then back track . This seems to be your justifcation for voting, but, if you read it you are NOT talking about forwarding it being scum indicative, simply that you don't like it. During that time, mohab's vote was on NPOM in (. In your you don't like the porkans wagon. This seems reasonable because you are voting for mohab. Doubtful he voting his partner on d1 so early. It would be an odd bus. In you park your vote on a lurker. Skipping along in you pull the trigger on voting for fire BECAUSE they don't read sakura as town. This is scummy in itself in my opinion. This is a chainsaw defense. . Mohab . In the very next post you affirm that you like this vote. But you still scum read him, right?

What is going on here? This is an odd dynamic. Please tell me that others see this as strange.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #19) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:40 am

Post by CooLDoG »

scratch the parenthetical. I mean to say the reverse. YOU DON'T LIKE THE PROKINS WAGON. BUT THAT WAGON IS ON ONE OF YOUR STRONGEST TOWN READ. Got the two confused in the 3 person iso with the anime avvys.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #704 (isolation #20) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:41 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Fuck me. NOT on, but started BY one of your strongest town reads. You town read sakura. Sakura votes porkins. You don't like the prokins vote....
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #21) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:49 am

Post by CooLDoG »

You vote fire for not having the same town read as you. Then you are on the wagon that has one of your scum reads on it. And you hate the wagon that your strongest town read is on (and that's the same read you think fire is scum for). These three things together strike me as scummy. I'm not convinced to change my vote by your answers.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #22) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:53 am

Post by CooLDoG »

after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (isolation #23) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 710, CooLDoG wrote:
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #24) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 711, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 710, CooLDoG wrote:
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #25) » Sun May 24, 2020 9:58 am

Post by CooLDoG »

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/because wrote:Definition of because

1 : for the reason that : since rested because he was tired
" I don't trust firebring" for the reason that "because their read on sakura makes no sense".
NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Cooldog
Fuck you.
OHHHH BOY. Nice Omgus vote.

Also here dude, read this post of yours:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=11844668#p11844668]post 693[/url], NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 683, CooLDoG wrote:Yeah, I don't like mohab, sakura, norweigian, and firebringer.
Basically you hate all of the cool players.
So do you town read sakura or not?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #26) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@quick, why are you not on the fire wagon then?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #27) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:11 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 448, Drew-Sta wrote: You’re pressing this point. I’ve explained myself. I’m not required to have town reads yet and I’m not required to justify that either.

You guys have collectively spewed 13 odd pages of shit. Suggesting I can get an accurate read in all that mess is optimistic at the least.

The other guys not posting is also what I’m waiting for. I’d like to see how they engage. They’re kind of critical to the game too.
You better have reads after another 15 or so pages.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #28) » Sun May 24, 2020 10:59 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Spoiler:
In post 256, Firebringer wrote:wow now i feel bad for not townreading u

Fire does not town read sakura in 256.

Spoiler:
In post 287, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Lukewarm take.
VOTE: Mohab500

287, nowiegan votes mohab

Spoiler:
In post 308, Firebringer wrote:
In post 293, Mohab500 wrote:Past few pages have been lots of bickering between NPOM and Sakura, with firebringer and Fredrick finally joining in. firebringer throws (personal) shade at Porkens and wants us to figure out who's the one person he's townreading, while Fredrick just has a lot of inquisitive questions regarding everyone else's reads (but hasn't actually posted any of his?).

Regarding NPOM and Sakura, the chatter was mostly useless, but I did get a strong feeling it was either TvT or SvT, I think a scum-coordinated argument like that would look a lot more doctored/polished if you get me? Not much else to point out regarding those two, will look in more specifics later and try to give a better read.

Fredrick and firebringers action strike some mild scum vibes here. Regarding Fredrick, their curious nature kind of invites me to think they're scum who wants people to feel they're participating without actually doing anything. firebringer's first few posts and shading at Porkens might just be scum wanting to mislynch with an excuse, though I would probably have to look at the meta's of the players to make more accurate reads, I think.
ur the person i am townreading.

Fire town reads mohab 308

Spoiler:
In post 347, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 343, Firebringer wrote:sakura do u want me to night kill u on Night 1 or 2?
No please, not so early. I want them to stay alive until D2 at least.

347, Norweigan town reads sakura.

Spoiler:
In post 458, Firebringer wrote:i have legitimate strong townread on sakura now.

Fire strongly town reads sakura. in 458. Which Norweigan presumably agrees with.

Spoiler:

583, Norweigan votes fire.
In post 602, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also i'd like Sakura/Quick to actually explain why they tr FB, because that shit makes little sense to me right now.
602, Remember Norwegian town reads sakura. see 638.
In post 625, Mohab500 wrote:VOTE: firebringer
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #29) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:00 am

Post by CooLDoG »

So norweigan votes for a guy who agrees with his town read and is on the same wagon with someone he scum reads.

I probably messed this up in previous posts.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #30) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:01 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Again, I don't like fire either. But I can't get as strong a read on him because he is erratic. Both town or scum could make his posts. I lean scummy on him. My real wagon of choice would be mohab atm.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #31) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 738, Firebringer wrote:
In post 726, Sakura Hana wrote:It'd be a pretty odd thing to lie about considering it's easily verifiable, dont think Cooldog's intent is to misconstruct events and it's more likely, he read it incorrectly.
i think its pretty obvious that cooldog is on drugs right now. The dude acts like he doesn't even know me in his posts. I don't think he is all there right now.
I'm actually 100% sober right now dude. I told you I was worse at this game than you my dude.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #32) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:33 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Welcome Farken. You can read my catch-ups starting on page 27. You should vote for mohab, and then I will hop to that.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #33) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 761, Firebringer wrote:
In post 759, Farkran wrote:I can have two advisors

Like, the little angel and devil that appear on people's shoulders. Which one are you, cooldog?
I think cooldog would be the devil. I can't remember if this is true but i think cooldog philosophically embraces hedonism? He can correct me on that.
Pragmatism. But, to a certain extent yes. Why wouldn't you want to be happy?
Quick wrote:
In post 748, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 747, Quick wrote:Some thoughts...

CooLDoG seems to NOT be Scumhunting.
The other guy asking a lot of questions DOES seem to be Scumhunting.
Who is this "other guy"? And what part of corndog's posts indicate lack of scum hunting to you? (Wanna hear your POV.)
Beethoven guy.

corndog (lol) seemed to be completely lack of asking questions. That would be the association between them. One is asking a LOT of questions and the other is pretty sparse with that.
If you read my catch-up you will see I asked plenty of questions. Hell, I literally just asked you why you kept saying that fire was scum without you voting for him.
NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 756, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 753, Firebringer wrote:man where is his majesty?
Yeah, I was half excited to play with him again.
Speaking of where people are, is it just me or NPOM's activity seems to have diminished when the pressure on him faded.
There's someone else who's activity has been fading.
I do agree with this.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #34) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:43 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@fire, who are you scum reading now? I know it changes every 30 minutes, but I would like the list.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #35) » Sun May 24, 2020 11:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@Fire, so you are not saying these posts indicate some type of scum read for you?
In post 371, Firebringer wrote:
In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 367, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 365, NorwegianboyEE wrote:This game does have way too many inactive players right now.

@Drew-Sta
@CooLDoG
@Blurryface3189
@Persivul
why vote blurry over the other 3
BECAUSE HE VOTED ME BEFORE GOING BACK TO LURKING AND THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE.
dont be mad ur teammate is bussing. yell at him in the scum pt u newb
In post 438, Firebringer wrote:Sakura if u don't want me night killing u, u shall sheep me onto the king!

wow coercing people into voting people feels right.
i should have been prince long ago
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #36) » Sun May 24, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

To be fair to Norwegian, fire did change this read.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #37) » Sun May 24, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Fredrick did some Socratic back and forth questioning for a while and has dropped out. I read most of his votes to be consistent. After receiving answers to questions he did drop his vote once.

popopo hasn't done much of note from my memory. He put down two basically rvs votes early. Votes porkans and town reads fire in his . His explains that he thinks porkans is soft scum reading sakura without much justification, calling it "shading" (at least that's my interpretation). He hasn't really pursued a line of questioning with anyone, and I am very unsure of how he actually reads the game.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #38) » Sun May 24, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 793, Porkens wrote:
In post 791, Drew-Sta wrote:Alright. It's Monday morning, I don't have meetings for two hours, and I have coffee.

We're at 32 pages. My reading from 23 to 32 showed Cooldog come into the scene. I think the thing he stated about meta just makes my heart sing so happy about that. Nevertheless there's a few things I am keen to go back and read through so in the process of going 1-32 now.

I will be more active from here on in.
This is scum.

VOTE: drewsta

Solid gold lock
I think Drew could be scum. Still doesn't seem like they are fully caught up, so I am waiting on that. They have no mention of scum reads, and they haven't expressed that they are taking the "find townie" strategy either.

But, why is this a solid gold scum read?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (isolation #39) » Mon May 25, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

THey ain't never a slow day with these mother fuckers. Time to catch up.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1122 (isolation #40) » Mon May 25, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Image[/quote]
Day 1 calling it scum, POrkins style read. Anime = scum :]
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #41) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 814, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:and also to be questioned.
In post 814, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:and also to be questioned.
^ you are a hilarious meme. I agree with the others who think that this is a difficult slot to read. Better slots to lynch than you.

-- Meta point, It is better to lynch people who others talk about, because mafia will engage and thus more information will be had to lynch other targets.

In post 815, Drew-Sta wrote:It's a big fat wall. Trump wishes he could build what I built.
And trump stole my goddamn mother fucking vape.
Coherence not with standing. This is the best reaction it it I have

With unerlines are my demandi, questions.
Spoiler: IamHiTTiNGaVaPeWHiLeReaDiNGDisWaLL
"Bullshit quotes"
In post 87, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
They are a voting member of the town
"
I know it's early but entertaining the Jester discussion is bizarre. 87 is the most strange I've seen in a while too.
"

Literally says fucking nothing. Sure, there has to be a ping off of it, but this is essentially saying someone should have a ping.
What is your read on who came out as scummy from the jester situation?

"
How..? It's the definition of WIFOM.
"

A jester claim is in no way WIFOM? That is the degenerates in the discussion. Not a single fucking one of you dumbasses (
not talking to you Drew here
) thought to ask the mod. We signed up for a normal. What the hell do you think that means? SHit, I ain't played mafia in over years and I know a jester can't be in no normal... still no scum read for drew up to

Drew saw ignores where a town read is expressed by NoPower. Drew says,
"
The views without justification get my attention here.
"
WHen this was when quick enters the game.
In post 142, Mohab500 wrote:Did you really have to end it that quickly? The fun was just beginning.
@Drew saw, this is why Mohab is scum. Here is the evidence, No talk of that for Drew-sta,,,,

I agree that post is dumb. But you provide no read here. As our master Moazi says, "This is like throwing fire onto fire, and water onto a flood".

I agree 100% with what you says about .

Do you get a scum read on Sakura from or
? Pick one, and only one.

Also @drew,
does Porkins count as scum hunting?
On quick's , does that make sakura v porkins Town vs Town for you?

I don't buy the 199, 197, 196, 195 read.

"
You seem to be doing a very hard job of townreading yourself for others sake. The continued push for people to meta you: (......)
"

"
... feels like 'Look! Look at it all! I'm town gais - I promise'. Then you turn around and do this:
"

keep preaching on that.

POPOPO SHEEPING HOT TAKE WITH THAT
idk, need to see the case.

"
Agree, it appeared to be a chainsaw.
"

vote or it didn't happen.

Agree on . I scum read these for reasons, hopefully already articulated.

and
you think that either Fire or Sakura are scum, correct?

On your sakura "
Gee, this appears to be scumhunting. But I thought you didn't do that...

So you think Sakura is town due to scum hunting?

Why I am voting Norweegian, over moab, who I want to, but I like the extra vote pressure as the alto wagon as "mlyol" comes about.

why I think both are scummy together on my reads.

AND HE VOTES FOR MY DUDE
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (isolation #42) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 827, Drew-Sta wrote:FFS. Now it works...

@NPOM - I agree.

@FAC - It's pronounced 'Waaaahhll'.

;-)
nothing post, is nothing.
You don't actually scum hunt,

Spoiler: Skakura's post 828
In post 828, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 821, Drew-Sta wrote:I'm also not assuming here - you're making that claim yourself. Claiming it makes you NAI is also unreasonable in one sense. You wanting us to read you as null assumes that reading you as null is not reading you as scum, ergo you're more likely town.

To be read as null has no basis. Why would you not want to have it point to you as town? If you are town, after all, aren't you trying to show your innocence? Why would you want to leave any room to doubt your position?
I mean, I'm fine with getting scumread for stuff, but im helping people read me by telling them that those things arent "scumtells" and just "nulltells" in my specific case. It's not that I dont want to "show my innocence", but if you're gonna scumread me for something i do in all my games then your chance of hitting scum with me is no better than random.

However tho:
In post 821, Drew-Sta wrote:The first quote is a bit of a cop out. You basically say 'I only town read, I don't scum read, until I actually do then that's fine, but otherwise I don't do that so trust me I'm town.' You can't make a claim, point to meta then contradict that claim and then wonder why you're being picked up on it.
The only answer I have for this it's, just it's a hard habit to break, I could give you a long explanation on it but
You have played wtih me before
, and back when I was a more scumhunting kind of player even tho that was several years ago. You may not remember that game tho.
When i made an alt called Luna Fox I decided to try townhunting instead and I ended up liking it, so I adopted that to my main, and that's how that happened.
Anyway the thing is that, I decided to not hold back on anything this game because I felt that sometimes I was letting myself be held back by my own fears of expressing my own opinions on things, and I guess as a result part of my playstyle that is scumhunting has resurfaced without me even realizing it. I don't think that's necessarily a bad thing tho.

1) I am not clear on if drew is scum reading you or nah.
2) What the actual fuck are ya'll talking about?

In post 831, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Sure you can spend some time on it. It took me between 30 and 45 minutes.
Or longer if you are slow like me.
Post content, who do you read as what?

In post 832, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I get ADHD with huge posts.
Scum flailing?
In post 833, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 822, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
Becuase you're also assuming that I brought my meta to be townread, when my intention was to tell people that me not scumhunting is NAI for me.
Don't you think that town SHOULD scumhunt though? And if so why don't you want to help town? Is it lack of confidence?
Technically I do tho?
Townhunting is basically find town, and then PoE scum.

But yeah, I mean i found that my scum hit ratio was larger when I townhunt and my getting mislynched ratio was lower.

So now you are admitting that you are not playing to your meta, while not actually play to the way that you say you are going to play.

In post 834, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 815, Drew-Sta wrote:It's a big fat wall. Trump wishes he could build what I built.

Spoiler:
In post 105, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 82, Mohab500 wrote:Norwegian, thoughts on this Jester talk? What do you think should be done if there is a Jester?
I think jester talk is fine because it can be used to see who's got a scummy mindset or not. But i'm pretty sure it's just a fake claim so i don't personally care much about it. I don't believe this game actually has a jester.

@Drew-Sta
@CooLDoG
@Blurryface3189
@Persivul
In post 395, Sakura Hana wrote:So, Looking at the mod's confirmation post, there's 1 player that hasn't confirmed yet.
Persivul is V/LA according to his profile so that could easily be the cause of him not posting. (Although an ego search turns out he's at least posting on his other games, V/LA supposed to end today so I hope we hear from him)
CD hasn't been on site for 2 days, could be the person that hasnt confirmed.
Looking at Blurry's site activity seems to be someone that posts once every blue moon.
Same with Drew.

Looks like we just got some people that just arent active in general. I don't think we can discern alignment from activity alone.
These two posts in tandem appear to be attempts to get attention off currently posting players and into the dark. Which is moving from difficult to lynch players and on to unable to be defended targets.

The decision to move there when neither of these players have formed strong scum reads they've advertised, plus the fact that they seem unwilling to push a wagon, suggests they're more comfortable with moving something on a player that is not posting, as they will struggle to defend themselves and if lynched, it is easy to absolve responsibility of their actions.
FB's argument was very clear, actually. Your distrust of it seems fishy. I'm not one to white knight, FB could be scum. But your argument around it seems odd.

It's like you want to get rid of them.
In post 602, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also i'd like Sakura/Quick to actually explain why they tr FB, because that shit makes little sense to me right now.
In post 604, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 603, Firebringer wrote:quick scumreads me dude.
Not hard enough.
This appears to be a scummy, lazy tactic. You're throwing shit at someone and misrepresenting another players view to push your own.

I consider this a tell.
In post 608, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also, it's a minor take considering half the game is dead. But all of the wagons seen so far have been god-awful. Can we please get a good and decent one going on FB for the sake of my sanity. Tnx.
Including your own?
In post 609, Firebringer wrote:
In post 585, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 496, Firebringer wrote:its the fact that i don't think ur trying to manipulate me in anyway. i think and this is just a theory (and u might try it next time ur scum) u would more or less use me as a foundation to get ur placeholder/foot in the game by locking me in for ur read and then maneuver from there. I think ur playing this without that when the easy option of manipulating me exists and I think even if ur going for a more serious game u would still try to manipulate me in some way.
I'm considering the fact that you've TR NPOM, Quick and now Sakura. I'm not seeing how this game makes sense if all scum are in lurkers. Are you just trying to pocket most of the active players? And what's this "they would manipulate me if i was scum" BS? How do you know that would be scum!Sakura's play here?
In post 587, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You're too fluffy and pockety compared to our last game FB. There's a pretty big difference.
In post 591, NorwegianboyEE wrote:In Fungi Mafia FB was actually lightly scum hunting, also picking a couple few TR's. Not handing them out like candy. Also, even though he always jokes. It was intertwined with actual solving. Here he just doesn't seem to care. As evidenced by wagoning either for some personal BS reason that has nothing to do with the game, or encouraging a wagon a dude that hasn't even posted FFS.
viewtopic.php?p=11828723&user_select%5B ... #p11828723
doesn't seem like a lazy scum norwe push
This makes me second guess my view on norwe, but I also think it's a case of nor pushing to get something started on someone.
In post 614, Firebringer wrote:fungi mafia cliff notes of Norwee:
--> Sometimes gave some insight to players usually mild mannered. Usually only gave long cases for why he thought a player was town.
--> Doesn't try to take control of game or lead. Perfectly willing to take a back seat.
--> Passiveness

Ur scumcase on me doesn't match this.

Yeah, im comfortable with u in my townreads.
Disagree. This isn't what they're doing here IMHO.

Number 1 and 2 don't correlate with their existing behaviour in this game. I checked fungi, they were town. So what are you actually trying to say here?!

I'll come back to .
In post 635, Sakura Hana wrote:
Firebringer is an old friend and knows all my weaknesses and It hasnt felt like he's trying to exploit them, a scum!FB would have
probably
TR me much earlier considering I got into the game from the get go and would've been pretty easy to call me TR due to meta and I would be none the wiser. His explanation on his TR of me matches his play around me and so I figured he's probably town.
In post 587, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You're too fluffy and pockety compared to our last game FB. There's a pretty big difference.
Our last game he was pretty obsessed with me, but, I feel he was MORE fluffy on fungi mafia.
In post 636, Sakura Hana wrote:Basically my feeling also comes from the fact that Firebringer is a pretty strong player, he is perfectly capable of playing normally,
but where's the fun in that
, and getting himself townread in the process. Considering he's just being fluffy he's just having fun, and being in an environment of people that arent very familiar with him
to my knowledge
he'd have a much easier time just playing normally and getting townread as scum, than whatever he's doing right now, it feels kind of anti-scum, if you know what i mean.

There's a non zero chance he's playing this way in order to pocket specific people
including me
, and you're free to point and laugh at me if he flips scum, but at this point I don't think he's doing anything to advance any specific agenda.
That's buddying to get them in your pocket.
In post 637, Sakura Hana wrote:Oh and talking reads, I do agree that now this is more similar to the town norwegian than the scum norwegian i've seen. So norwegian can go into the town bin too.
You and Nor sit at opposite ends of the spectrum on FB, which IMHO is of interest given the links I've drawn to you both.
In post 638, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t think FB flipping scum would equate Sakura scum based on FB’s play around the slot.
And that right there is an interesting post. Basically absolving Sakura from being mafia if FB flips scum. Why would you do that? How do you have any certainty that is the case?! It's a post of certainty, and I cannot understand how you can be so certain about them.

, , , , I'll come back to later as there's a lot to analyse in there for me.

Porkens vote in is odd.
In post 772, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Drew has been lacking too. He came, he left. And everyone forgot im.
Now you touch on me again. And not in the 'sexy Norwegian chick' kind of way.

You seem to like to shift focus at times when focus is on you.
Porkens appears to be trying to trap people but not sure if that's scum hunting or trying to get townies lynched by their own rope.

Tl:dr - I think Nor, Sakura appear to be scum at this point. I think we need to wait for Farken and Pers to contribute before we can proceed much further.

Pages 28-32 are odd and I need to go review again. CoolDog's entrance changed the games dynamic a bit. I have to sift through what they've posted better as my initial thoughts are it didn't read right in placed and also read very well in others.
This is the shortest version I can compile. Not sure if Drew-Sta would approve of this.
~More nothing posting.

--------
In post 835, Sakura Hana wrote:Anyway.

One thing i do not understand is why people think that I self-meta with the purpose of getting townread.
But this was litterally what you were doing earlier.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #43) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 820, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Guess I'm irrelevant now.
Willfully making self irrelevant.... Null read.
In post 822, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
Becuase you're also assuming that I brought my meta to be townread, when my intention was to tell people that me not scumhunting is NAI for me.
Don't you think that town SHOULD scumhunt though? And if so why don't you want to help town? Is it lack of confidence?
Also my question.
In post 838, Fredrick A Campbell wrote: I'm also waiting for an answer, Porkens.

Since I have no other use for my vote now, I will VOTE: Porkens
Why?
In post 840, Firebringer wrote:anyone up
Had a cookout homie, wasn't able to get online earlier today.
In post 844, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Idk? I already feel kinda burnt out from this game. And it's been a glorious zero flips so far.
It's d1, already giving permission to lurk. Not sure if town or scum. VOTE: unvote
In post 848, Firebringer wrote:
In post 844, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Idk? I already feel kinda burnt out from this game. And it's been a glorious zero flips so far.
got to pace urself my dude.
What the hell do you know about pacing?
What is time?
<- plz answswer.

--------------
In post 852, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 843, Porkens wrote:It leaves me with the fact that you are still scum trying to look town by reading the game and telling us what you think we think you should think.
Or he could just be town.
In post 843, Porkens wrote:It leaves me with the fact that you are still scum trying to look town by reading the game and telling us what you think we think you should think.
@POrkins is this towards fire or Sakura?
<- If you don't answer you are scum.
@Fred, Are you thinking fire or sakura is town?
<- if you do not answer you will get voted.
---------------

@Drew
1)
What post of Sakuras is she telling people where to read. Give me the number[/u[
2)
Do you think Sakura is playing to her town or her scum meta?

...) Dumb "meta" bullshit. Stop.
How) You are sheeping me
quote) what are the inconstant reads?

quote) If you wanna vote for sakura I could follow you, but I want to see what the three votes go, and if fred answers my question.
--------------
In post 860, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I'm now online earlier than projected. I'll continue my reread of the thread.
Posts more about reading than not reading. Straight facts.
In post 863, NorwegianboyEE wrote:That’s2 players i hate now. And no, it has nothing to do with OMGUS.
Your vote on me is actually the definition of OMGUS. Just, fyi.
In post 865, Drew-Sta wrote:
^^ That's a chainsaw. And the posts that follow. So yes, you did do it.
100%. That's my point sheep. Bow down and drink my koolaid. Wasn't I advising someone? :]
In post 867, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 862, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wiki tells suck anyway.
I guess that’s all you can resort to when you eliminate meta and all beauty from your life?
It mentioned that more research is needed anyway.
more avoiding contento!
In post 869, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 868, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 863, NorwegianboyEE wrote:That’s2 players i hate now. And no, it has nothing to do with OMGUS.
I don't fully understand the reasons. Is it because they don't use meta?
And they tunnel their vote on town because they don't like my playstyle.
Good point, why is his vote on porkans?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #44) » Mon May 25, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 872, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 869, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 868, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
I don't fully understand the reasons. Is it because they don't use meta?
And they tunnel their vote on town because they don't like my playstyle.
I'm not going to scum-read you for your playstyle, but I am finding you very hard to read along with Firebringer and his merry men.
First actual post about actual shit.
In post 874, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:No need to get personal.

Calling players oldies creates an in-group and an out-group, which could be very divisive.
Agree. We have time to kill. D1 lurker lynches may or may not be bad mojo.

Talking about Drew
In post 893, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Really like how you just clarify things and get everyone up to speed.
In post 903, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 899, Firebringer wrote:
In post 898, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 895, Firebringer wrote:u could always ask me questions
That's true. Unfortunately, I have no idea what I could possibly ask that will help me determine your alignment.
at least u didn't ask me if i was town. I would have had to say no, otherwise my honesty streak ends.
Since you've been claiming to be scum, I'll just treat you as such.

L-3
What the actual? This makes no sense. You are saying X is scum with, what 7 days left, and then you vote for the popular wagon. Oh, my god. Text book scummy behavior on the technical analysis. You give the illusion of activity, but say very little.
In post 904, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:What do you two think of Porkens? Their recent changes of vote make little sense.
Would you vote for porkins if there was not a wagon on fire?

In post 917, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Disrespectful? Criticism isn't disrespectful. Calling people names is.
So are you voting based on a rage boner? Is being an asshat alignment indicative? Why? Who? What? When? Where?

~~~~~~ Bad read all around~~~~~~~~~~~
GIVE ME A SCUM READ LIST FREDRICK

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #45) » Mon May 25, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 870, Firebringer wrote:just tell people who continue to say "meta is trash" that they are trash.

seriously all the oldies who shout meta = bad don't even understand how to use it because they are fucking boomers.
Give me the meta analysis then.

In post 874, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:No need to get personal.

Calling players oldies creates an in-group and an out-group, which could be very divisive.
@Fire, I'll show you divisive:
Meta is still bullshit MY GUY.

(I am joking fredrich here :] ) I take zero beef with people who think meta means something. I will just get to a point where I won't read it. I just want fire to present a case for why a certain player is scum based upon their D1 play thus far. I won't read it, but if you think it is good play, then post it. I long for the day I can spit on the grave of "meta arguments"
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #46) » Mon May 25, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 813, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I'll be online in exactly 1 hour (0545 GMT) for questioning.
In post 1140, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:CooLDoG, I was messing around in those few posts. You know as well as I do that those two players (NorwegianboyEE and Firebringer) are not taking this game very seriously, so, I didn't when I was engaging with them.
But Norwegian and fire both seem to actually be playing the game. That's part of my VOTE: unvote
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #47) » Mon May 25, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

OLD SHIT 880 - 897
Spoiler:
In post 880, Firebringer wrote:
In post 878, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Firebringer
Did i chainsaw?
unless ur ally is persivul. I don't see how u could have.
He is voting on the same wagon as a player he reads as scum based upon a read shift in D1 to a player he thinks is town. What the hell does persivul have to do with it?
In post 882, NorwegianboyEE wrote:When people understand that meta can be used in a symbiotic relationship with all other scum hunting tools, only then will we reach true nirvana in this imperfect society.
Then drop the wall then

In post 890, Firebringer wrote: Drew is...interesting. I liked how he stood by his earlier position of "i don't have reads" and could have easily given out fake ass reads then and there to placate people and didn't. I think his push on u is kind of stupid when I see more reason for him to push Sakura. Even though I disagree with both of his reads. I could see him being scum but i really like his push against being dominated by anyone right now. I like that kind of attitude.
He doesn't actually have good reads at all. I want a list out of him almost at this point. He does not seem to be firmly comitted to his vote either. His wall had nothing really about it, which is very odd. Considering if you are going to place a vote after catching up, justifying it would be the thing to do, instead of giving so after it was placed.
In post 897, Firebringer wrote:
In post 896, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ohhh i think i finally get it.
So Drew's got it in his head that Sakura is scum, and they view my supposed "defense" of Sakura by attacking FB as a indirect defense of Sakura. Even though i was actually attacking FB because i saw their TR of Sakura as a pocketing attempt. So they either misunderstood or misrepresented my post to suit this narrative. Am i right?
Yes.
I think I fucked up what I was trying to say. See my and for the technicals of what I called a "chainsaw".

[/spoiler]
------------
New shit:
In post 1144, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1142, CooLDoG wrote:Meta is still bullshit MY GUY.
ur face is bullshit
whole hearted agreement.
In post 1145, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 1143, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 813, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I'll be online in exactly 1 hour (0545 GMT) for questioning.
In post 1140, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:CooLDoG, I was messing around in those few posts. You know as well as I do that those two players (NorwegianboyEE and Firebringer) are not taking this game very seriously, so, I didn't when I was engaging with them.
But Norwegian and fire both seem to actually be playing the game. That's part of my VOTE: unvote
I have not been using any of their posts to read them because all the posts they have made that I am aware of does not seem to determine their alignment.
Answer my questions to you.
In post 1147, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1145, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I have not been using any of their posts to read them because all the posts they have made that I am aware of does not seem to determine their alignment.
What reads do you ACTUALLY have then.
GREAT FUCKING QUESTION.
In post 1149, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 1147, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1145, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I have not been using any of their posts to read them because all the posts they have made that I am aware of does not seem to determine their alignment.
What reads do you ACTUALLY have then.
Right now, I have yet to find a single real read. I'm still asking questions in a bid to get a read.
THEN WHY THE HELL YOU VOTING?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #48) » Mon May 25, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

VOTE: fred
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #49) » Mon May 25, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

why does that still haunt my posts?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #50) » Mon May 25, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I am not meaning to quote that. what?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #51) » Mon May 25, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 903, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 899, Firebringer wrote:
In post 898, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 895, Firebringer wrote:u could always ask me questions
That's true. Unfortunately, I have no idea what I could possibly ask that will help me determine your alignment.
at least u didn't ask me if i was town. I would have had to say no, otherwise my honesty streak ends.
Since you've been claiming to be scum, I'll just treat you as such.

L-3
LIke dude, do you have a read or not?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (isolation #52) » Mon May 25, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 913, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 870, Firebringer wrote:just tell people who continue to say "meta is trash" that they are trash.

seriously all the oldies who shout meta = bad don't even understand how to use it because they are fucking boomers.
In post 873, Firebringer wrote:i seriously eyeroll anytime a boomer tells me "OHH META CAN BE MANIPULATED" like of course u fucking moron. the idea is to finding the nuances the player isn't aware of or has a hard time changing and using that to inform you of the player. Not this revolutionary idea. But boomers can't adjust because they tried using meta once or twice realize "ohh shit people changed I can't use this anymore" and then went "ohh well meta is trash" instead "Ohh this meta is outdated I need to readjusted".
I’m not a boomer. Don’t be a disrespectful dick.

I don’t use meta and I feel it is problematic but I don’t criticise people for using it. I simply pick apart the clear issues when they present.
"Kids" these days don't know a wall if it hit them.

In post 916, Firebringer wrote:i don't think its possible me playing mafia and not being a disrespectful prick....

can such a thing be done?
In post 917, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Disrespectful? Criticism isn't disrespectful. Calling people names is.
This seems to be the
actual reason
you are voting for firebringer.

BUT YOU STILL SAID HE WAS SCUM IN THE PREVIOUS POST I QUOTED
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (isolation #53) » Mon May 25, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1153, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 1150, Firebringer wrote:jesus, u have 0 reads?
Yes.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #54) » Mon May 25, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

so you are basically telling us a lie, right. LYNCH THE LIES!
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #55) » Mon May 25, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 930, Mohab500 wrote:I am honestly starting to get really lost, any idea which page I should start from to catch up to the current wagons?
Just scroll and look for the vote tags. Also, ISO homie.
In post 932, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 928, Farkran wrote:Sakura - strong metaread
Be careful, the
boomers
or whatever firebringer's been calling them are gonna come eat you alive xD
Now on a more serious note imma check what you mean about Quick.
GD boomer =/= mafia boomer.
In post 944, Mohab500 wrote:I just read the last 8 or so pages and my brain completely died. So can someone actually summarize the whole Drew-Sta VS Norwegian or Sakura or CoolDoG or whatever is going on here? What's with the wagon on Porkens, can I find actual reasons here?
read my and my to correct for my reading disability (as fire might call it if he were itching for a ban)
In post 946, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 928, Farkran wrote:Porkens - this wagon had no reason to exist except pressure and i think the verdict is town
What?
What is your read on prokins.
In post 951, Sakura Hana wrote:He thinks, therefore he exists.
Descartes, Meditations, I think second meditation. Maybe the first.
In post 952, Mohab500 wrote:You're all fucking weird.
confirmed.
In post 966, Firebringer wrote:i was planning on night killing quick so sure
Fire has basically cliamed vig at this point. Multiple times he has said shit like this. Fucking clown.
In post 977, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Drew-sta
Does anyone townread him?
I do not.

Quick's 979 . Agree. Don't like drew there. Vote from quick is natural. Farken's vote doesn't strike me as odd either.
In post 994, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You kept using the word "chainsaw" like it would absolve you from any responsibility. But your main argument against me didn't even make sense. Yet you kept pushing. Just makes me believe your entire case was made in bad faith and you never intended to solve or attempt to do anything other than scumread me.
agree. Weak ass vote.
In post 1004, Sakura Hana wrote:I'm tempted to vote Porkens just to form 2 dueling wagons, but I wanna vote drew more and that's mainly coz i dont TR him and he SRs me and seems to not understand anything of what im doing at all.
fince sitting scum, lynch whoever mentality.

Not convinced by popopopo's meta vote.
In post 1030, Quick wrote:Actually?

VOTE: Farkran
very quick unvote by quick after people expressed reservations.
In post 1061, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I am against drew claiming.
he should claim at l-1 like he said, agree.
In post 1064, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I like you too hug.
why over dre-sta? I mean, farkin has reads...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #56) » Mon May 25, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1183, popopopopopopo wrote:can i please just have one morsel of read sir Image
BUT HE DID HAVE A READ THOUGH. NOW HE AIN'T TELLING US

In post 1188, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 1180, Firebringer wrote:Fred do u have conflicting thoughts on any players that make it hard to form reads....I have a hard time with this "I have 0 reads". Is there some posts that make u go town and others that go scum so ur not ready to make decisions. What is it?
It is exactly that.

I scum-read Quick in the first days then I see some posts other players make that present and argument suggesting Quick might be town, leaving me uncertain now.
I scum-read you, Sakura Hana, NorwegianboyEE, Mohab500, and NoPowerOverMe simply because you were just doing strange things and spamming the thread. But I also considered that the motivation may not be malicious and again, I am undecided.
CooLDoG and Drew-Sta, I truly never had a read on.
Mohab500, I mentioned earlier, but it was really their readlist that made me reconsider that scum-read.

I could give more details about the history of my fluctuating reads on the other players if you think that helps. I decided not to mention it because I thought it would have added nothing to the game.
AND NOW HE HAS A SHIT TON? WHat?
Yeah, vote stays.
In post 1190, Sakura Hana wrote:Ok that's much better than just "I have no reads"
yeah, which now makes the point even more.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #57) » Mon May 25, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1069, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1068, Drew-Sta wrote:Farkran - I'm L-2. Why should I claim?
u shouldn't.

does anybody else want to join me on porkens here?
Why is porkins scum, please tell me
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #58) » Mon May 25, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1076, Farkran wrote:You're wrong on porkens
Why is porkins town?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #59) » Mon May 25, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1213, Sakura Hana wrote:Honestly tho, in future games i might take a hint from CD and avoid mentioning my townreads and see how that works out.
Don't no body tell me I ain't scum hunting ITT.

Also caught up for the night. Will try to check more during the day tomorrow.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1219 (isolation #60) » Mon May 25, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1201, Firebringer wrote:real talk, fredrick u might never want to be in a life or death situation because it sounds like u would freeze and be unable to react. Which usually isn't good.
I also agree with this. Bad reaction is bad.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #61) » Mon May 25, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1218, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 1170, Firebringer wrote:like go through porkens posts on sakura early. He pushes sakura on a few things. It wasn't "ohh i scumread u" but it was enough to warrant like "i am worried about what u are doing". Then when sakura gets defensive he goes "Ohhh I am not even scumreading u though". When it is painfully obvious he is suspicious at least from his posts. Then eventually it just goes to townread. Its like bad.
I read his ISO and I see what you mean now.
I take back my question to fire. I missed this.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #62) » Mon May 25, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

scum, obviously. I wouldn't be voting you if I thought you are town. That would make no sense.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #63) » Mon May 25, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@quick, who can you clear, now and why? What the hell dude? That's coming out of nowhere.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1226 (isolation #64) » Mon May 25, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

why though
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #65) » Mon May 25, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

So, you don't think they are bussing him basically. Okay, that makes since.

@pork, I also read mohab as scum, I don't find authentic town there. I could probably write that post in reverse. It does make me lessen my scum read on sakura though.

Which of the two (mohab/sakura) complains about the pace of the game and being lost? of the two that one is more scummy.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #66) » Mon May 25, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 944, Mohab500 wrote:I just read the last 8 or so pages and my brain completely died. So can someone actually summarize the whole Drew-Sta VS Norwegian or Sakura or CoolDoG or whatever is going on here? What's with the wagon on Porkens, can I find actual reasons here?
In post 930, Mohab500 wrote:I am honestly starting to get really lost, any idea which page I should start from to catch up to the current wagons?
Mohab, who I figured it was.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #67) » Mon May 25, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Dudes, we have 6 days. We are on page 50. The current record for normals is 205 pages. Which we are on pace to beat. WE get on the high scores list at 167. For meta reasons I want to be on the record list twice instead of just once, because my terrible shortest game is slipping.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #68) » Mon May 25, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I don't want to vote drew-sta. His response satisfied me for the moment. I do agree defense is easier than offense.

also,

Code: Select all

[post]post number[/post]
Generates a link to the post, ergo

Code: Select all

[post]155[/post]
generates:
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #69) » Mon May 25, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1238, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1233, Drew-Sta wrote:730 - brilliant post. Disects behaviour. Might not be all correct, but insightful and has a stance.
????
I laid down the objective fact pattern of the interactions in that post.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #70) » Mon May 25, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

here is the actual read from 731
In post 731, CooLDoG wrote:So norweigan votes for a guy who agrees with his town read and is on the same wagon with someone he scum reads.

I probably messed this up in previous posts.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #71) » Mon May 25, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1236, Porkens wrote:The problem with drew is I’ve skimmed his iso twice and I still have no clue who he thinks is scummy. This is the burr that I feel when I run my mind over him. I have real feelings about norwuigie but I’m not sure exactly what they are. Yeah.
he thinks sakura is scummy, he just said that. Also that norweegan is scummy, but I think he is parroting my reasons. He admits his vote was for activity reasons. But it came after the fact imho. I want either the classical music guy or mohab atm. I'm not as hot on a fire wagon. I don't want to vote drew-sta this day. Too early in the day for me to be compromise voting.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #72) » Mon May 25, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@drew, I think the TV point might be valid. Pork makes short posts and does seem to go after targets. I guess he has flopped around alot. But keep in mind the actual wagons that happend. Look at the VCs in . There was not a real wagon that gained pressure. I will repeat my point that either scum started the wagons, or are not eager to run up a wagon at those points. Flopping around could be town because there is not the typical wagon/counter-wagon structure. And this is, and has been sustained for a while. You were the first legitmate wagon that actually materialized, and then it melted. Which I do find to be a bit strange. But who the fuck knows at this point.

@nopower, stop telling people to stop name calling and start posting content please. You and FB have the same problem. It just reads as an easy post you keep making, and that I find to be a bit of a deflection and makes me think scummy? I think the point is that you need reasons for those reads. FB has more and other problems though.

@fire omfg, that is like one step below on the bully tier from elon musk's kid's name
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #73) » Mon May 25, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

people need to start making a case and explain reads, that or wagon FB up more or start hopping to Mohab, which I would vote park till I have to change it.
Firebringer wrote:cooldog what is my problem. Psychoanalyze me.

also i have no issue with anyone name calling me.
I'm not a Psycho-anal-cyst. I can tell that you simply do not understand the
truth
of
Being
which is the care structure of always being thrown into your life, falling into what other people think you are, and the projecting who you are onto the future. Wrestle your own authenticity away from what "they think" and be your self dude. Go with the flow.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #74) » Mon May 25, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1256, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1253, CooLDoG wrote:@fire omfg, that is like one step below on the bully tier from elon musk's kid's name
the most funny part is when like new york times published articles arguing it wasn't a legal valid name.
But, that's fucked up. Free fucking speech. This is America Goddamn it:
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (isolation #75) » Mon May 25, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@drew, so he hops on your wagon after the momentum starts, then it fizzles, and he goes back.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #76) » Mon May 25, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1260, Drew-Sta wrote:[

Would you compromise on Nor if I articulate my case against them better?
I would consider it after I see more content from Nor.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #77) » Mon May 25, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1265, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 1262, CooLDoG wrote:@drew, so he hops on your wagon after the momentum starts, then it fizzles, and he goes back.
I think at that point he'd started the wagon, then jumped off it, then jumped back on.

That bit doesn't ping me. What pings me is he was happy to flop about on a few other people, but the person he was drilling early on, he never voted for.

Why wouldn't you do that?!
Damn! Got my timeline off. Good catch. Hmmm... I'll sleep on it.
In post 1266, Sakura Hana wrote:I mean, I OMGUS'd him and then he said he never even scumread me, despite his posts showing suspicion of me.
I believe this is true.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #78) » Tue May 26, 2020 3:40 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1270, Farkran wrote: - Firebringer. There's really too much noise in his ISO, i'd like you to tone it down a bit and talk about actual content.
But Fire is also an easy lynch because he is so erratic. Not sure I scum read him. But I am not going to put in effort to prove that a person is town. Maybe on D3 when PoE can be used.
In post 1274, Persivul wrote:
In post 1082, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I feel like we've got a good townblock but the Drew wagon is scummy.
Who's the town bloc?
angling for easy wagon to jump to?

In post 1275, Quick wrote:
In post 1274, Persivul wrote:
In post 1082, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I feel like we've got a good townblock but the Drew wagon is scummy.
Who's the town bloc?
Too early to say...
actual truth.
In post 1276, Persivul wrote:
In post 1089, Mohab500 wrote:I didn't read anything, and as far as I was concerned I townread drew, but let's get this party rolling baby!

VOTE: drew
L-1
In post 1090, Mohab500 wrote:We're going head first into a mislynch and I sure like it. Let me read drew wagon, if he doesn't get hammered by then and I am not convinced, I'll remove my vote. Just claim first is all please.
Did I miss the memo? Is overt scumminess now acceptable? I'd vote this but I don't know where the VC is.
IF you vote for mohab, I will gladly join that wagon. Yes, those posts are scummy.
In post 1281, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've seen scum and town freak out exactly in the manner shown. It's not AI.
agree. I kinda backed off on my scum read of you. because I can see town frustration, not scum frustration.
In post 1285, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1283, Persivul wrote:If the announced VCs are correct, you had a person at L-3 freak out , while another person is at L-1.
the people announcing L-? are trolling. Especially Mohab. he keeps making up someone is at L-1 or L-2 or some shit. It was kind of funny for awhile but got old fast.
Not to mention it is claim baiting.
In post 1287, NorwegianboyEE wrote:There's no scum motive and there's no town motive. So concluding town based on just that, when you were in your previous post scumreading them Persivul...?
Scum doesn't post like this in my opinion.

@drew is one of the reasons I dropped my vote from him. I don't think scum make posts not caring about the wagon. Especially on D1 in a frustrating game, town are more likely to call it quits because they are the majority and others are there to pick up the slack. IF HE ANSWERED YES, I would think he is scum who got caught trying to run a dumb wagon. If he said NO I would think he would be more likely to be town because his read is independent of me push the major wagon, which it actually is.
THis is where I think I fucked up the term actually because I had the anime avys confused. I don't think it is technically a chainsaw. Again, he is voting someone for having the same read as him, while being on a wagon with a person he scum reads.
In post 1292, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Here's a thought to consider. MAYBE i'm just town? Did you ever entertain that notion Drew? No? That's why i'm still voting you. And probably will keep doing today.
But he is not doing that. He is giving reasons with those descriptions.
In post 1295, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1293, Persivul wrote:
In post 1286, Firebringer wrote: the emotions seemed real but its like:

from scum pov:
> frustrated at pace of game unable to keep up.

from town pov:
> frustrated with pace of game unable to keep up.

Its exactly the same.
Difference is that scum don't have to actually solve anything. Town does. Scum can get by on skimming, particularly in the first couple days. Town need to actually read for content, and therefore are much more likely to be frustrated by game pace.
ummm my experience begs to differ on that. Ive seen plenty of scum get frustrated with pacing.
Contra to what I previously said, I agree with this in general. However, there is the gut check element to how and why people would get frustrated. If you are using it to actively not post content, that's a problem.
In post 1297, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:From experience, is it better to read ISOs or reread the whole thread?
Because people are not quoting the post they are replying to, better to re-read the whole thread with an iso up of the couple of people you are interested in another tab. You need context for a lot of the posts.
In post 1298, Persivul wrote:BTW, I informed mod that I was VLA for 5.22 - 5.25 but it didn't get into the notes.

@mod, please confirm this in thread.
If this is true, then a lot of the lurker based charges on you are bunk. Make a good catch-up though.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #79) » Tue May 26, 2020 4:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1306, Persivul wrote:
In post 1305, CooLDoG wrote:angling for easy wagon to jump to?
No, I'm suspicious of D1 self-proclaimed town blocs. Aren't you?
VERY.
In post 1322, Quick wrote:
In post 1321, Sakura Hana wrote:At this point im not sure if Drew-sta is misrepresenting things on purpose or just flat out stubborn, which actually means i made a mistake in my previous assesment of what made me townread him.
Yeah, you might want to look at how Drew entered the thread to see how he would play as a whole. I get no Scum vibes from him - his narrative has been pretty damn consistent all things considered. He is WAY down the list of people who I would like to see pressure on rn.
THis is mostly why I don't want to lynch drew. We can probably get some association tells after a flip. I don't think it is productive to lynch him, because I don't see what implications that will lead. I guess if he flips town opopopoop and porkins look worse. I'm having trouble seeing norweegan's vote as scummy atm.

Quick's proclivity to defend people is starting to rub me the wrong way a bit.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #80) » Tue May 26, 2020 4:46 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I could see the quick scum and drew scum. But, the fact that you think quick is scum both ways should make you vote quick, right?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #81) » Tue May 26, 2020 4:47 am

Post by CooLDoG »

THis isn't a goddamn court room. Why is the bar for d1 scum reads so high for you quick?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #82) » Tue May 26, 2020 4:51 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I'm contemplating voting porkins.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #83) » Tue May 26, 2020 4:53 am

Post by CooLDoG »

VOTE: mohab
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (isolation #84) » Tue May 26, 2020 4:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1354, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1351, CooLDoG wrote:I could see the quick scum and drew scum. But, the fact that you think quick is scum both ways should make you vote quick, right?
You know, that’s a really good idea.
VOTE: Quick
Interestingly both you and quick changed your vote after I asked a question like this. Just throwing that out there. DOn't know what to make of it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #85) » Tue May 26, 2020 4:55 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1364, Persivul wrote:
In post 1357, CooLDoG wrote:I'm contemplating voting porkins.
Why?

I just ISO'd nopower looking for a case on porkens and got nothing. Can you explain it to me?

p-edit: Quick, can you also explain the porkens case to me?
It's mostly to do with his voting history. Drew makes the best points on it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #86) » Tue May 26, 2020 4:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1268, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 1265, Drew-Sta wrote:
In post 1262, CooLDoG wrote:@drew, so he hops on your wagon after the momentum starts, then it fizzles, and he goes back.
I think at that point he'd started the wagon, then jumped off it, then jumped back on.

That bit doesn't ping me. What pings me is he was happy to flop about on a few other people, but the person he was drilling early on, he never voted for.

Why wouldn't you do that?!
Damn! Got my timeline off. Good catch. Hmmm... I'll sleep on it.
This combined with TVing and not taking into account a wide range of players
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #87) » Tue May 26, 2020 4:58 am

Post by CooLDoG »

tunnel vision
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #88) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:02 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1374, Quick wrote:
In post 1364, Persivul wrote:p-edit: Quick, can you also explain the porkens case to me?
There is no case on Pokins. People just don't like him. You can praise FB for that brilliant idea.
But that's, like, not true though.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #89) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:02 am

Post by CooLDoG »

God, I think Nor is right about quick. Goddamn it.

VOTE: quick
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #90) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:05 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Part of the problem is that you defend people and still haven't made a case.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #91) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:06 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1030, Quick wrote:Actually?

VOTE: Farkran
Your vote is basically on the guy who replaced in and is catching up.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #92) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:06 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1010, Farkran wrote:Drewsta should claim now
I this the reason for the vote, quick?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #93) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:08 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1386, Persivul wrote:
In post 1374, Quick wrote:There is no case on Pokins. People just don't like him. You can praise FB for that brilliant idea.
Yeah, I already saw that. More disturbing IMO is nopower sheeping fire. Any thoughts on nopower, particularly the relationship with fire?
Yeah, he doesn't post content, and sheeping fire is kinda the worse sheep you could make. I don't understand why scum or town would sheep him. Maybe his gut reads are legendary????
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #94) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:11 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1093, Porkens wrote:Keys unlock locks

VOTE: unvote

VOTE: norweeganbouee
This is a pretty bad vote tbh.

@quick, then why don't you talk about him for pages after the vote?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #95) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1115, Porkens wrote:Don’t worry too much loan. Here, let’s just take a step back to where we were

VOTE: unvote
VOTE: drew
His next post is this. We never get a justification for Nor, from what I can tell.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #96) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:14 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1395, CooLDoG wrote:
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #97) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:15 am

Post by CooLDoG »

^but then why is he voting for drew and nor?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #98) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I guess the quick case is that he doesn't scum hunt and defends other players too often.
Quick wrote:
In post 1400, CooLDoG wrote:
In post 1395, CooLDoG wrote:
Oh.. for Fark. Because they haven't engaged me/they are no where to be found when I am itt.
Yeah, but they still make posts right. Has nothing new scummy cam up for you?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #99) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I still don't get why you aren't engaging with the people you vote for, defend others and then make weak attacks on players that you back up from.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #100) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1409, Quick wrote:
In post 1407, CooLDoG wrote:I still don't get why you aren't engaging with the people you vote for, defend others and then make weak attacks on players that you back up from.
I generally wait till people try and defend themselves and then I go for the kill.
But, why are you defending other people then? Aren't you subtly removing the possibility for them to defend themselves by alleviating pressure?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #101) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:26 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Very, very happy with my vote.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #102) » Tue May 26, 2020 7:35 am

Post by CooLDoG »

VOTE: porkins
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #103) » Tue May 26, 2020 7:53 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1449, Porkens wrote:
In post 1413, Porkens wrote:
In post 1412, CooLDoG wrote:Very, very happy with my vote.
Do you think scumquick does all this for towndrew?
Yeah, I think he is potentially picking town lynches to defend, while sneakily putting his vote on Farkin and not continuing to actually build a case on him.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #104) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:18 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1454, Quick wrote: Do you have any cases you want to make?
Given the fact that you don't think that any cases need to be made, and instead want to defend people, I don't think I should bother. Right?
In post 1471, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 1469, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also i'm really surprised Mohab was accurate with their L-X count this time.
Wait what? I was fishing for a mislynch so I wrote L-2 instead of L-1 this time around. Funny this ended up actually being correct.

Guess there is no point now, UNVOTE: . I am going to be in the records!
^this is exactly why we need to lynch mohab. Fishing for a mislynch. my god. Can you be more transparent?
In post 1493, Mohab500 wrote:So anyways, back to where we were: VOTE: drewsta?? Seems like a good lynch for today since we're split on every other slot except this
What the hell changed in 30 minutes where drew did not post for you to revote him?
In post 1494, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Didn't you just say we were heading for a mislynch with Drew?
yes, she literally said that.
In post 1504, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Why the hurry?
because he is the alt wagon.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #105) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Of the people town hunting instead of playing good mafia, why do you actually town read mohab?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (isolation #106) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Also, town reading is so fucking lazy. And so fucking easy to play as if you are scum.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #107) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

VOTE: mohab
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (isolation #108) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:46 am

Post by CooLDoG »

no, it was on porkins
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (isolation #109) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:51 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1102, Mohab500 wrote:Woo hoo baby! I am at L-3 BTW, two more votes and I am claiming.
literal nothing post.
In post 1107, Mohab500 wrote:I have no idea. I lost the game at page 30, no matter how much I reread I can't understand a single fucking thing about your wagons, your reads, your decisions, all of it is just confusing and utter, fucking, bullshit. The wagon on Drew makes no sense, Quick and NPOM are wagon-hopping like crazy for no fucking reason, Firebringer is still being a clown that has no actual reads, Porkens randomly changed their vote to Norwegian. Everybody is posting fucking garbage walls of text point by point for deep shit analysis regarding why this one line definitely confirms a person as scum, scum is probably manipulating the game as easily as can be, you guys have no actual wagons or reads for yourselves besides random OMGUS garbage and wagons that come and go every two pages. Absolute fucking circus, what's one shit vote going to do? I don't understand anything, the game is too confusing and none of you have any clear posts regarding your reads or why you read a specific person as a certain alignment, it's all 'oh your argument is garbage kid I'll vote you only scum makes terrible arguments like that against me!!!!'. My reads are garbage too, why does it matter if I start random voting if it's the same result either way?
A post complaining about not understanding the game. Talks about how garbage all the wagons are, but doesn't actually give any reads what so ever.
In post 1114, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 1108, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1107, Mohab500 wrote:I have no idea. I lost the game at page 30, no matter how much I reread I can't understand a single fucking thing about your wagons, your reads, your decisions, all of it is just confusing and utter, fucking, bullshit. The wagon on Drew makes no sense, Quick and NPOM are wagon-hopping like crazy for no fucking reason, Firebringer is still being a clown that has no actual reads, Porkens randomly changed their vote to Norwegian. Everybody is posting fucking garbage walls of text point by point for deep shit analysis regarding why this one line definitely confirms a person as scum, scum is probably manipulating the game as easily as can be, you guys have no actual wagons or reads for yourselves besides random OMGUS garbage and wagons that come and go every two pages. Absolute fucking circus, what's one shit vote going to do? I don't understand anything, the game is too confusing and none of you have any clear posts regarding your reads or why you read a specific person as a certain alignment, it's all 'oh your argument is garbage kid I'll vote you only scum makes terrible arguments like that against me!!!!'. My reads are garbage too, why does it matter if I start random voting if it's the same result either way?
ur acting like a clown
Yeah, yeah, I know, I am a clown. But sometimes I still have feelings of trying to win the game albeit a bit inconsistently, and opening the gamethread to 200 new posts each time with lots of shitty wall posts drowned in between shit memes doesn't make those feelings very frequent. I really want to win the game, sometimes, but it's hard to do so when everything is so confusing and it seems like I am the only one who's really lost here. Everyone here is continuing on with the game as usual, building readlists, asking questions, etc... and I am here so utterly fucking confused as to everything that's going on in this game. Every, single, fucking, mafia game is the same for me: I don't understand what's happening beyond page 5, or 10, or 20, or just after a while. I was hopeful this game, because until around page 23-24 I think I had a pretty good grasp on my standings and my reads on everyone and their reads, their playstyle, etc... But alas, a few pages later and I am back to utter confusion.

I absolutely hate this, I want to become better at mafia but I don't know what to do. Am I just naturally defective or something? do I have a low attention span? am I just fucking stupid?
I don't get this man, not at all.
Another post excusing mohab from giving ut reads or starting their own wagon.

HOW IS THIS TOWN AGAIN?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #110) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:54 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1501, Mohab500 wrote:anything that moves the game would be good
Dude. The pattern of behavior is, complain about not understanding the game, then just wanting a lynch to happen. How is this town behavior?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #111) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:55 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1520, Sakura Hana wrote:It felt like confused and lost town that didnt know what to do with the posts people had.
If mohab flips scum, I will vote you into oblivion.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1527 (isolation #112) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:55 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1525, Mohab500 wrote:i mean, I could just be scum i think? I have like, some short/long term memory issues so I might just be scum who forgot I was scum, or something? maybe? I might go take a look at my role card and tell you when I have the chance
:facepalm:

Lynch this now guys.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #113) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:56 am

Post by CooLDoG »

*grabs pitchfork*
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (isolation #114) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:00 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 19, Mohab500 wrote:Just vote with me. I might or might not be scum, perhaps I am a jester too.
In post 172, Mohab500 wrote:Strongly agree with this, Mohab is fairly scummy.
In post 1525, Mohab500 wrote:i mean, I could just be scum i think? I have like, some short/long term memory issues so I might just be scum who forgot I was scum, or something? maybe? I might go take a look at my role card and tell you when I have the chance

Just dropping this here.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1535 (isolation #115) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:01 am

Post by CooLDoG »

But she isn't trolling.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #116) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:05 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 291, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Don’t have strong reads yet, but gut says Mohab for posturing all the time. Sakura Hana’s "low hanging fruit" shit also came out of nowhere. And i could see it as scum trying to look good by TR a popular scumread at the time.
you scum read mohab and vote her for posturing.
In post 352, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well, to be honest. I could buy the read on Mohab. Because i've seen their play on a mini like ages ago as town, and it was pretty damn erratic. I don't know if they tend to be more calculating as scum though. Only seen their towngame.
you back off for meta reasons.
In post 700, NorwegianboyEE wrote: I'm town on Mohab right now, unlike you i liked their reads list.
fulling think mohab is town. Give no additional reasons.
In post 1105, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also, Mohab. Wtf r you doing?
potential reversal

Do you still town read mohab for meta reasons of being erratic?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #117) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:06 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1542, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think i can guess what Mohab's role might be. But just an theory though.
Mohab sakura, Nor scum team. Easy game, easy life.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #118) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:08 am

Post by CooLDoG »

D1 calling it. If I get Nked, you know I'm right.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #119) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:09 am

Post by CooLDoG »

He's porbably playing the cancer that is lol
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #120) » Tue May 26, 2020 11:51 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1549, Drew-Sta wrote:I wake up to read this turd...

Before I put any effort in, will anything I say stop me from being lynched? I have a lot on the next two days so I’d rather not waste effort on something that won’t make a difference.

The horrible reads in me leading to this lynch are hall of fame quality.
This does not read as scum to me. This reads as resigned town.
In post 1555, Mohab500 wrote:
In post 1549, Drew-Sta wrote:I wake up to read this turd...

Before I put any effort in, will anything I say stop me from being lynched? I have a lot on the next two days so I’d rather not waste effort on something that won’t make a difference.

The horrible reads in me leading to this lynch are hall of fame quality.
Do you literally not care about anything but you not getting lynched? bruh
That's the exact opposite of what Drew said.
In post 1564, Porkens wrote:I fervently suggest we stay focused on drew and not falter.
big defense of mohab here. WHy don't you want mohab lynched?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #121) » Tue May 26, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 1604, Firebringer wrote:wait when did ur tr of CD change to scum? Or is it just that u felt that one post was bussing?
When I started a wagon on their scum buddy.
In post 1605, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 1604, Firebringer wrote:wait when did ur tr of CD change to scum? Or is it just that u felt that one post was bussing?
yup
Why didn't you bring this up before the numerous posts I made? Is it because the wagon started?
In post 1626, Quick wrote:
In post 1624, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I never said I was going to hammer, just that I am willing.
Contradictory statement.

VOTE: NPOM
sudden vote switch much, right when intent to hammer is possibly expressed.
In post 1634, Quick wrote:
In post 1632, Sakura Hana wrote:And that's more important than "lynching ACTUAL SCUM D1!1"?
NPOM is forcing my hand by dicking around like they sorta kinda want to vote for Mohab, but not really.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
In post 1644, Porkens wrote:Guys, drew is the lynch.
why do you keep saying the same thing. WHy don't you add to the case?
In post 1663, Quick wrote:VOTE: Mohab
WHY IS QUICK MAKING ME WANT TO LYNCH HIM NOW? Jesus.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (isolation #122) » Tue May 26, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@fire, tat might be the worst vote count ever.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2587 (isolation #123) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

In post 2498, Firebringer wrote:was the CD kill to frame Mohab?
100%. I felt hella bad at that town flip.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”