Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain
We’re going to 1v1, let’s get it out of the way now
that's a pretty inaccurate representation of our relationship :igmeou:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 24, Datisi wrote:why is this game not 15 pages yet
you need to troll harder
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 11, Gamma Emerald wrote:I would have agreed with that until that coalition game
I don't really remember that game. I assume that I scum read you though and voted you (as I often do.) Is that why you voted me? You thought we'd inevitably get into it and you preemptively voted me? Or did you just not want to be in a game with me so you want to 1v1 so you'll either be dead or I'll be dead and you can go on playing without me? If its the later then why even sign up to a game I'm in? But neither of those scenerios make you look real great.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 34, Datisi wrote:mizzy, do you not remember me? :(
Who the fuck are you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 74, EchoVision wrote:yall are tryin too hard too early zzzzzzzzz
We can't all know the scum team like you

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gonna help gamma bus

VOTE: echovision

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 79, Gamma Emerald wrote:Well, we were both scum in that game, and you were in a hydra. I pushed posts made by you and your hydra partner and I got heated until I realized the posts were yours
oh, that game. I vaguely remember you being under a decent amount of suspicion and me, not so much. So you distanced from our slot as either a game strategy or as an attempt to make yourself look better. I also remember you as scum in another game that brought that game (coalition) as some form of proof for why you always find me scummy or something.
In post 8, Gamma Emerald wrote:We’re going to 1v1, let’s get it out of the way now
In post 11, Gamma Emerald wrote:I would have agreed with
that until that coalition game
So you are basically arguing the same thing here, no? Did you vote me so when I called bullshit on you you could argue that I'm "OMGUS" scum reading you? b/c that's what it sorta seems like.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Tris is very confusing but I think thats town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 104, Gamma Emerald wrote:but here I just felt like making a joke about it.
sorta makes me think this wasn't a joke.

but also
In post 82, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: echovision
Serious vote of my own.
you aren't using your words so either you are scum that's pretending like they are doing things by throwing down a forceful naked vote or you are massively unhelpful town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 114, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
I will not respond to mod questions unless there is a game related emergency.
:eek:

:facepalm:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

My early gut thinks that scum are likely to be in

Gamma Emerald
EchoVision
UnaBombaH
Iconeum

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 141, Alchemist21 wrote:Does Iconeum usually lurk as scum? Or is that just a general lurkadurp scumread?
general.
In post 145, tris wrote:i'd like to hear more about that gamma scumread.
mostly
In post 134, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 82, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: echovision
Serious vote of my own.
you aren't using your words so either you are scum that's pretending like they are doing things by throwing down a forceful naked vote or you are massively unhelpful town.
but he's saying that it was a pressure vote so eh..ok but why does he stop pressuring him?

His stuff about me still gives me an odd feeling.
In post 79, Gamma Emerald wrote:I pushed posts made by you and your hydra partner and I got heated until I realized the posts were yours
I'll never understandstand how him knowingly pushing against his scum buddy gets
him
angry. And I kinda think thats just a lie.
In post 104, Gamma Emerald wrote:My memory is I pushed you to try to look townier but it ended up being a super helpful distancing play because everyone ended up thinking I wouldn't do that sort of tunnel to a scumbuddy.
like, doesn't this kinda contridict the above statement?

He's claiming this was all an RVS joke but it seems sorta flimsy to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 149, Datisi wrote:is this a meta read on gamma or like a "general tell"?

can you elaborate how you got the list of people in 140?
general

it's my gut. I know I'm town. My feelings are that Tris is just confusing town thats doing what she thinks is good town play but those not in the know think she's scummy. Alch and I are mind melding as usual. Test, Mizzy and Eg all feel like they are doing things. Ditto Sircake although in hindsight some of his wording is :igmeou: but I'm chalking that up to it being sircakez. I'm actully town reading you for a pretty silly reason but eh.

wich leaves us with....

Gamma Emerald
EchoVision
UnaBombaH
Iconeum

ta dah?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 180, Iconeum wrote:It's gonna be rough defending myself from this, but I can confirm i'm a fucking post waterfall, especially early game but generally throughout the game, with a declining factor for larger games
I've never actually got that impression from you. You've always seemed pretty scummy and kinda active lurkish. And besides the "ICO could be scum not posting here" you haven't really pinged me yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 225, SirCakez wrote:Which is why Alch's wagon attempt sucked.
I strongly disagree with this. Ico normally gets scum read so I could easily envision a scum Ico not wanting to post in fear that he gets scum read. He's (Alch) also correct when he says that Ico can react to his wagon when he gets back. I'm also sympathetic b/c town me has been pushed for voting a scummy inactive slot. No, he's actually taking initiative and that's + town. If anyone is scum here its Gamma who basically calls Ico scum in but doesn't vote until Alch votes. Why is your focus on Alch but you are ignoring Gamma?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 205, Iconeum wrote:ofcourse that doesn't really cover your point of being silent until pressed on
shouldn't this be like a huge red flag for Gamma?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 230, SirCakez wrote:But what kind of scum ploy would it be to just not post at game start? Eventually you'll have to anyways.
I mean yeah, maybe it's not great reasoning but its the way I feel/felt.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What if he's just scum thats intentionly trying to act dumb?

Also there are only 2 scum but thats besides the point. Not really a fan of Gamma's language here...as a 2016 join date he should know that 4 scum s virtually impossible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you but EV is apparently a 2016 join date too. Yeah you're both pretty scummy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Am I really though?
In post 251, Nero Cain wrote:Not really a fan of Gamma's language here
In post 246, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think it’s
extremely unlikely
we have 4 scum
the above isn't exactly strong criticism of EV. Its not "extremely unlikely" its impossible. Me having a diffrent interpretation of what you said or meant to say isn't a misrep but nice use of buzzword placement. :giggle:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I am not sure what this means for EV. He's intentionly being scummy. Maybe he's just town and wants to avoid a nk, maybe he's scum doing the "2scum2bscum!" thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 245, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 229, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 205, Iconeum wrote:ofcourse that doesn't really cover your point of being silent until pressed on
shouldn't this be like a huge red flag for Gamma?
How tbh
Well, I mean you hitched your horse to the Ico wagon by claiming that you were in a scum game
In post 159, Gamma Emerald wrote:where he was rather quiet until pressed on it
but thats aparently not entirely true
In post 205, Iconeum wrote:but i quickly glanced at that game and I saw that I had the second most posts in that game,
now ofc Ico could lie and its also possible that he could have gotten ran up and posted it up but when he says he was the 2nd highest poster in the game that seemingly contridicts that he was "ather quiet until pressed on it", no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 257, Datisi wrote:i didn't say i agreed with it making him town, quite the opposite
In post 251, Nero Cain wrote:Also there are only 2 scum but thats besides the point.
?
I'm clearly scum that slipped. I coulda swore I saw something that said there were only 2 scum here but I can't find it. Maybe I'm just subconciously projecting 2 scum since its a 12 player instead of a 13 player and in a 13 players its gonna be 10/3 so I may have been thinking it would just be 10/2 but I guess it could just be a 9/3.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

bye have a good nap!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you did use the word misinterpret and not misrep. My bad but if your evidence of a 12 player with 4 scum in it is an open and this is a normal....I mean does that really make that much sense to you?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 265, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Iconeum
I just realized I unvoted after having voted someone that wasn’t EV, so I’m putting that back
So are you 1v1 him now or?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 233, Datisi wrote:
In post 224, Nero Cain wrote:I'm actully town reading you for a pretty silly reason but eh.
can you share with the class?

nero, do you have a track record of reading alchemist?
In post 42, Datisi wrote:
In post 40, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 34, Datisi wrote:mizzy, do you not remember me? :(
Who the fuck are you?
i don't remember speaking to you...?
this kinda angsty angry post is sorta what I associate with newb town and remember of you. Hey I said it was silly.

I think I have a decent track record of reading Alch but my read on him isn't the law or anything. But he doesn't seem scummy to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 268, Gamma Emerald wrote:And I’m not 1v1 on Iconeum, I’m just putting my vote back after I took it off by mistake.
but why vote him?

like I'm just a bit confused after

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

cakez, what was it that you liked about my posting/gamma push?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 317, Gamma Emerald wrote:you’ve only stood behind Nero when it comes to pushing me
So what? I mean, if Cake is scum and you are town then sure he could just be following me around but @ the same time why can't he just be town that agrees with me?

Like, you are on his case for not pushing you until I said anything about you but you could say that about anyone that agrees with someone and that feels a little discredity and catch-all.
In post 317, Gamma Emerald wrote:No, it’s the fact you have not expressed much reads of your own up to now it seems. The EV push is pretty popular and you’ve only stood behind Nero when it comes to pushing me
this is also pretty inacurate I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I was busy writing up a reply but since cake already pointed out gamma's bullshit I'm just going to be lazy and VOTE: gamma

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess you could argue that Gamma as scum wouldn't misrep cakes content like that but its still pretty bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 345, Testarossa wrote:To be fair though one could have assumed Ico was lurking
I didn't mention it either but I did see him on site chat so I knew he was around and not posting. So he either did really forget about this game or he's just scum that wasn't going to post until he was prodded.
In post 346, Testarossa wrote:at least I think he truly believes what he is seeing here
???

you could argue the stuff about him "joking" with me is subjective but his misrep of cakes content is an objective fact so...he's pretty scummy.

In post 346, Testarossa wrote:I figure your Alch mindmeld, for which you are townreading him here, is more or less described in 228? I can get why you would think of him as town then, but why wouldn't he do these things as scum either? Taking the initiative on an inactive slot is a bit... underwhelming. Or rather just an experience thing?
When I said I was mindmelding with Alch I actually meant his stuff about Tris. I'm a little confused though if you can see why my would make me town read Alch why then are you asking about it? Are you trying to argue that he's null? I mean, the answer is of course that he certainly
COULD
throw down a vote on an inactive slot but, and maybe I'm just projecting here, but Ico not posting here was scummy and thus I think its a pretty good vote. Players that are "lurking" get ran up all the time b/c lurking
is
a viable scum strategy. OFC, the flip side is that he's just scum and threw down a vote on an inactive slot since its somewhat safe to do so but we are both seeing the Tris thing similarly so that sorta makes me feel like he's also town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #366 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 364, EchoVision wrote:i'm going to get breakfast then watch football all day,
y r there so many ppl on this site that watch football but don't play fantasy football?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #387 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 377, tris wrote:But the weren't even in the game yet! It's not lurking if you forgot about the game entirely! this is stupid
yes Tris. Everything everyone says is 100% true and never a lie.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and even if he was telling the truth about forgetting about this game thats not exactly AI.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Depends if u r scum thats looking for 1

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #437 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

He was saying that Alch's attempt to wagon an inactive slot sucked not that the wagon on Alch sucked.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

^ is either terrible reading or an outright misrep/lie. I sorta feel like Gamma and Echo are trying so hard to misrep cakes ans things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Gamma hasn't really been talking about why he's getting voted and I don't really like it.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I sorta feel like Echo is just a goon that is trying to get lynched over pr scum Gamma

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 448, tris wrote:town can act in anti-town ways. this particular case is something i see from town all the time.
this is a true statement. I still think he's doing 1 of 3 things. He's scum that's playing the "2scummy2bescum" card, he's town that's trying to avouid the nk by being "scummy" or he's doing slayers gambit.

the thing that bothers me is something like
In post 441, EchoVision wrote:why am i not dead yet zzzz yall are bugging me
and to me, it kinda looks like he's trying to get lyched over Gamma.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lets explore.
In post 317, Gamma Emerald wrote:No, it’s the fact you have not expressed much reads of your own up to now it seems. The EV push is pretty popular and you’ve only stood behind Nero when it comes to pushing me
Cakez votes Tris in . Echo votes Tris in . He is the first non-cakes voter. Cakes comes back in and says his vote is now serious. I can only assume that his Tris push was left out b/c it doesn't fit the narrative. He
IS
the 3rd vote on alch but how is that any different than Ico or Echo who are the 4th and 5th votes? Aren't you being a bit selective here? I understand that you are voting Ico but this has not been an expressed reason for you to do so. I mean your entire premise is just discredity and catch all.

And while it wasn't the best line
In post 102, SirCakez wrote:Want a pancake with your waffle?
So it seems cake did have a scum lean previous to voting him.

Ironicly, your Ico vote isn't all that original either.
In post 140, Nero Cain wrote:My early gut thinks that scum are likely to be in

Gamma Emerald
EchoVision
UnaBombaH
Iconeum
and maybe not a scumread but Datsi kept asking where icon was. So between me, Datsi and Alch there was some pressure on ico. Id cakes is scum for being a follower and agreeing with people aren't you scum for the same reason?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and you didn't really talk about the growing wagon on you
In post 403, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah that’s exactly what SirCakez has been sounding like: an echo
the closest you came was doubling down on your cakez read/comment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #44) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 462, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 439, Nero Cain wrote:Gamma hasn't really been talking about why he's getting voted and I don't really like it.
Don’t you not like it when I try to read off interactions others have with me? And like, I’ve refused to talk about some of the points you’ve brought against me because I felt like they weren’t actually bad points. Like, post 88 is a fair call to make, and why I think you’re Town.
oh man. This is giving me flashbacks to the last game I called you out in and you were like "oh that's a good point" You were scum. I wish I could remember the game and/or was less lazy and could look for it but yeah...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (isolation #45) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 419, NoPowerOverMe wrote:EchoVision(5): Datisi, Mizzytastic, Egix96, Alchemist21, Iconeum
Gamma Emerald(3): Nero Cain, tris, Testarossa
Alchemist21(1): SirCakez

Iconium(1): Gamma Emerald
tris(1): UnabombaH
SirCakez(1): EchoVision
wouldn't it be funny if the entire scum team minus sir cakes was vanity voting?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #46) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh wow 2 days and change till deadline.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #47) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 481, Alchemist21 wrote:Nero I just don’t think Gamma’s scum here? Are you willing to come to Echo?
Gamma's not even trying to hunt. He prob doesn't seem scummy since he's barely doing anything and is careful not to trigger anyone. If Gamma isn't gonna happen I can move over to Echo or we can all-flash wagon una.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 483, EchoVision wrote:
In post 481, Alchemist21 wrote:Nero I just don’t think Gamma’s scum here? Are you willing to come to Echo?
at this point i'm willing to come to echo
I'm really not understanding your play here. If you are town why do you want to be lynched so bad?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #49) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but now I have to wait :/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (isolation #50) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

gamma wagon is a thing b/c he misreped the fuck out of cakes and he'd sorta active lurkishy and not doing things.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #51) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 520, skitter30 wrote:227 feels buddy-ish. also i kinda just like disagree with your assessment of ico?
:eek:

how in the world can you read 227 and think I'm buddying Ico?

and ico himself doesn't disagree too much.
In post 237, Iconeum wrote:
In post 227, Nero Cain wrote:. You've always seemed pretty scummy and kinda active lurkish.
ehhh

i really don't consider myself as a lurkish player, but maybe we only played together in larger games where i might tend to do that more

as for the scummy part

well

yeah
he's saying that he does kinda lurk in larges. He's saying that he does often get scum read. If anything, disagreeing with my assesment when he himself doesn't totally disagree is way more buddyish than anything I ever said.
In post 520, skitter30 wrote:and of your opinion on alch's ico vote
In post 228, Nero Cain wrote:(Alch) also correct when he says that Ico can react to his wagon when he gets back.
this?

or did you mis attribut cakes saying that he thought Alch's Ico vote sucked?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

skitter is prob town but it wouldn't be bad to pl that slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we could just kill you so you no longer have to catch up

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #54) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 553, Datisi wrote:and usually if my reads are ass backwards to skitt's, that means she's town and i'm wrong
eh.........

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if History holds up (and she's town) she has 1 correct early scum read (echo?) and then will tunnel town the rest of the game. I'm not so hot on your "and usually if my reads are ass backwards to skitt's,
that means she's town
and i'm wrong." Why are you wrong? What if she's wrong? What if she's just a Gamma buddy, which seems like a possibility to me?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but IG she's not even scum reading echo that much. She kinda fence sits. So her scum reads are

Nero Cain
Alchemist21

she's deffo wrong on me and I don't really feel like Alch is scum.

then has nullreads on

Egix96
UnaBombaH
SirCakez

the only 1 I see that could be scum is una.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

una is prob her correct scum read and she's town reading the other or other 2 depending on what this setup is.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 479, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Day ends in 1 day, 1 hour, 51 minutes
I'm ok with getting Gamma or Echo out. We could flash wagon una. Would be ok with a getting Skitter out but I'm not sure that's scum, just don't want her to wreck town.

so my order would be Gamma>>>Una>>>Echo>>>Skitter.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

then your options are gamma and echo.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #60) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thought you were still voting egix but maybe not

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #61) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 573, Gamma Emerald wrote:Plus I still think even if it's not a full-on townslip the 4 scum thing is like so wacky I doubt it's a scumpost
but does a 2016 join date think that a 12 player game would ever have 4 scum in it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #62) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 583, skitter30 wrote:a) wagoning someone who clearly isn't here so they can 'react to the wagon when they get back' is kinda a waste of time and wagoning because you can just ... wagon someone who actively is there, and then let the absent slot either get replaced, or if they return wagon them at that time. it's a silly waste imo because the person you're trying to get a reaction out of isn't even there to produce said reaction
ok but
In post 183, Iconeum wrote:VOTE: alchemist

what's AI about me not being here?
HE'S REACTING TO THE WAGON ON HIM
So umm how is my statement untrue if he did end up reacting to the wagon on him when he got here...just like I said he would b/c its kinda common knowledge that ppl will react to the wagon/votes on them.

If you want to argue that Alch's Ico vote was bad for the reasons you said it's bad then fine but I never made the argument that the vote is good or bad. I just said that Ico, barring flaking, will react to the wagon when he gets here and he umm...did.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #63) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 587, skitter30 wrote:
In post 559, Nero Cain wrote:but IG she's not even scum reading echo that much. She kinda fence sits. So her scum reads are

Nero Cain
Alchemist21

then has nullreads on

Egix96
UnaBombaH
SirCakez

then ur reads are bad, sorry
how do you know so much about other people's alignments?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #64) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 594, Datisi wrote:
In post 593, skitter30 wrote:nero acting like i'm gonna have one correct scumread and promptly proceed to tunnel on town for the rest of the game and ruin town cohesion is a bit weird, no?
big yes

dunno if i instantly wanna murder him for it, but it did make me go :?:

you two don't have history?
In both the game I played with skitter and in the game that I read while playing that game she had 1 correct scum read early on and then spent the rest of the game(s) tunneling town. So in my limited experience (this is our third game) a singular correct scum read seems to be the limit of her ability. And she's already done nothing but tunnel town so if she's town her play has already been rather poor and if she's scum then she's just scum and thinks I'm an easy hedge.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 593, skitter30 wrote:nero acting like i'm gonna have one correct scumread and promptly proceed to tunnel on town for the rest of the game and
ruin town cohesion
is a bit weird, no?
pretty
LAMIST
and it's not
exactly
what I said. I said that I think you lack the ability to find more than 1 scum. Would you fall in line and vote whomever if you can't get your pet lynch? Maybe.

"hey guiz, I'm going to vote w/e u guyz vote so we kan achieve town cohesion. No blending in here." :igmeou:

Also the majority of town (if not all of us) is voting either Gamma or Echo. Shouldn't you be voting one of them to achieve town cohesion?

Its 18 hours til deadline and you aren't trying to reach a compromise lynch so you aren't being very proactive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #600 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 597, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 587, skitter30 wrote:
In post 559, Nero Cain wrote:but IG she's not even scum reading echo that much. She kinda fence sits. So her scum reads are

Nero Cain
Alchemist21

then has nullreads on

Egix96
UnaBombaH
SirCakez

then ur reads are bad, sorry
how do you know so much about other people's alignments?
if Skitter is scum then this might mean there's scum in Alch, egix or Cakez and she's on my case for miseading her buddy.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

cry me a river

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you think im scum and I'm not going to shoot you? interesting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Testarossa is/was scumreading Alch, Cakez is/was scum reading Alch. Datsi is/was scum reading Alch. Maybe others, I stopped looking. How come you never even TRIED to get a wagon on him going?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Testarossa is/was scumreading Alch, Cakez is/was scum reading Alch. Datsi is/was scum reading Alch. Maybe others, I stopped looking. How come you never even TRIED to get a wagon on him going?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #608 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Ah, I'm your singular scum read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the fencesit on Alch isn't great

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #73) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if Gamma ever flips scum we should revisit Tris b/c she's the one that took him off of L-1

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 651, SirCakez wrote:Also I don't think Skitter is a totally pointless vote as there are some people SRing there apparently (Nero, Echo)
I don't think she
has
to be scum but I think some of the stuff she's saying is silly and she's hardcore defending Gamma so if he ever flips scum Skitter does make sense as a scumbud. Her fence-sit on Alch is super bad though. And I didn't really like that she was being useless with her vote until called out on it. Though her defense is that she was catching up so meh...still seems kinda bad to me, idk.

In hindsight Datsi worries me a little b/c he apparently always wants to vote Skitter except the time she was scum. So maybe that could mean they are scum together.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (isolation #75) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 651, SirCakez wrote:It seems like Gamma just doesn't know where to go cuz his push on me flopped
Gamma's push on you seemed very fake. His reasons didn't make a lick of sense. As scum, he has to manufacture content and thats the vibe I got.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 656, Datisi wrote:second, sorry what is that supposed to mean?
Didn't you say you just always want to vote her? And the only time you didn't have that feeling was when she was scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #77) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not but is it some kinda reach to go "Datisi usually wants Skitter blood and he doesn't so maybe they are scum together!"? From an uninformed perspective that seems entirely plausible, no?

It could mean nothing.
it could mean she's scum. (and not necessarily with you)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or it could even mean u r scum that knows Skitter is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not "going for you" I'm doing my due diligence by making an observation but the light OMGUS is noted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #667 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can u go ahead and claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

let me check myself on Gamma. I'm going to ignore most early game content b/c I think its irrelevant

Naked vote on Echo in .

explains that the Echo vote was a pressure vote. Adds more to it in .

adds fuel to the Ico fire in and then votes in after Alch.

gets off Ico and says he thinks that echo "town slipped"

revotes Ico

starts the cakes push/slight OMGUS

triggers me b/c
In post 462, Gamma Emerald wrote:And like, I’ve refused to talk about some of the points you’ve brought against me because I felt like they weren’t actually bad points.
it reminds me of how scum Gamma has reacted to me in the past.

tris vote

In hindsight his Ico vote seemed like a place holder vote and he pretty much fence sits on him.
In post 264, Gamma Emerald wrote:Except I’ve been open about not being 100% confident about it?
Wich is confusing b/c he basicly calls him scum
In post 320, Gamma Emerald wrote:so I don’t think becoming more active in response to pressure here is particularly Town-indicative. I think you probably took your vote off too early.
then kinda goes "oh you are active, so prob not scum."
In post 458, Gamma Emerald wrote:I mostly just didn’t want to let you get off easy. Looks like your contributions are consistent so
If Gamma felt like him becoming active wasn't Town-indicative AND his his evidence is a game in wich Ico posted it up to become the 2nd highest poster why does he unvote Ico wants Ico became active?

I don't feel like his Cake push had any merit to it.

So his sum total is a pressure vote on Echo that he now thinks is town. A place holdery type vote on Ico and a faulty (IMO) push on Cakes. And a random useless vote on Tris. So yeah, his content seems bad and I don't feel like he's doing anything worthwile.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #82) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: skitter

so Gamma won't be vanity voting.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (isolation #83) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 670, EchoVision wrote:scum is {mizzy/whoever replaced him, sircakez, testarossa}
Why is gamma not here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #84) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

y test? and y cakes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #85) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Whats so funny about it? You think I'm scum and you think both Gamma and Echo are town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #686 (isolation #86) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 683, skitter30 wrote:That makes oodles of sense, no? ^
Why do I have to think that only one of you and Gamma can be scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #87) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 685, skitter30 wrote:
In post 664, Datisi wrote:also this give me the bad-faithy vibe you're trying to shut skitter out by going for people that think she's town
I feel like he's trying to discredit me
I think its a fair observation. I don't see how that "discredits" you but nice buzzword application.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 687, Datisi wrote:i hate literally everything about how skitt and nero are interacting and if i had a 2-shot dayvig i'd shoot both of them
What do you not like?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I would love it if Skitter is town b/c thats one less slot I have to sort but the things she's saying and doing worry me. Like, being useless with her vote until I called her on it seems scummy. I don't like that I'm her sole scum read or that she fence sat so hard on Alch. Her being so pro-gamma is worrisome. FMPOV his scumhunting is lacking in scope and depth and her coming in and just trying to handwave my content away is bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I make a great hedge for scum b/c I'm not exactly lynch bait so I'll be alive for a while. She can just sit there and push me without having to do anything else.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #702 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If you guys have been paying attention to our "spat". I think Gamma like to bus/distance from his buddies so in my mind there's a chance that someone he voted today is a buddy. Maybe even Tris AND skitter.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 704, skitter30 wrote:i'm not fence-sitting on alch
lies

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (isolation #93) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 648, skitter30 wrote:I'm gonna be honest i keep forgetting that gamma was the other vote on ico too
In post 591, skitter30 wrote:and alch's iirc can be very strong town when he like ~ramps up~ and his current badness could be a result of irl things

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (isolation #94) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and here
In post 607, skitter30 wrote:the issues i'm having with him could be related to his irl stuff so i'm willing to give him a bit more space (i.e. till like tomorrow)
this doesn't really make sense to me b/c your supposed reason for scum reading him is his content. Him being busy with a new job doesn't change said content. IF you were pushing him for being inactive then sure but you aren't so...

Also this is how Alch always comes off to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'll be around to hammer but I was waiting around to see if anyone wanted to make any last minute posts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no rush but im pretty interested in your thoughts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

datisim you are town reading Skitter b/c she has diffrent reads than you right? Or is there more to it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What our your thoughts on her content/play?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

As much as I'd like that to happen with 3 hours in a kinda lurky game its prob not a great idea

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im prob about to get off here in a few so im going to hammer unless someone has something they want to add here at the end or someone else is going to be around @ DL to hammer.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

at this point, who cares?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Gamma, are you going to be around @ deadline and will you hammer?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really see a reason why we should just hammer and close the game instead of let the clock count down and Gamma hammers nearer to deadline. But I guess me being here and I can hammer it now to make sure nothing bad happens makes some sense.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nothing important but what if like una or test or someone comes around, wants to post here and can't b/c the thread is locked?

if Gamma refuses/refused to hammer echo b/c "omg my ton read!" Its pretty scummy. So it was a test of sorts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #743 (isolation #105) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: EchoVision

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #106) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yes, you are being rigidly narrow if you wouldn't have hammered but now we don't really get that chance b/c Datisi is kinda right and I should just take it upon myself to hammer just in case you didn't vote b/c "he is a town read" or your net goes out or something happens w/e

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #107) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 747, EchoVision wrote:damn yall shut down my scum game like that
hrmmmm....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #108) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

We should vote Gamma, Datisi or Tris. I'd consolidate on Skitter but thats mostly to get a bad player out though IG she could be scum but I lean the three fore mentioned.

VOTE: gamma

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #109) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or not datisi now.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (isolation #110) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so maybe it is gamma, skitter tris?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (isolation #111) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you guys voting without words?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #112) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are you going to do more things today, Finland?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (isolation #113) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Gamma already explained his read on you yesterday. I was mainly @ alch for naked voting cakez

I came into the is day thinking that scum could be Gamma, Tris and Datsi but then I realized Datsi was dead so you are back to being scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #114) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 767, Gamma Emerald wrote:I would like to continue that dialogue about how refusing to vote EV made me scum for some godawful reason though
getting a d1 lynch is the optimal strategy. I'm saying that if you refused to hammer b/c "my town read" then that would be a pretty scummy play.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #115) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who is scum with Skitter Gamma?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #116) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are things really that hard to understand?

this is a 12 player game with a maximum of 3 scum. If I think 3 other ppl are scum then that means you can't be. But now that Datisi is dead I think you are prob scum like I said in
. You also tunneled me in w/e game we played in and I could kinda see a bad Skitter not learning her lesson but then you also tunneled me when you were scum so eh...

All this "I don't understand" kinda feels fake.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #117) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Echo wagon seems more like a response to Gamma than Alch.

don't nessisarily agree with Tris town if Gamma is town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #118) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we could be talking about different things but
In post 612, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Gamma Emerald(6): Nero Cain, Testarossa, Iconeum, SirCakez, tris, EchoVision
EchoVision(4): Datisi, Egix96, Alchemist21, Skitter30
Gamma is the lead wagon and then EV takes him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (isolation #119) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I lied. I'm not that sure who scum is.

Gamma is still my #1 scum read. I feel like I laid out my reasons pretty well yesterday but just to reiterate...

Didn't like his naked vote on echo in
I feel like is a misrepresentation of Cakez play and it feels fake and manufactured. Ditto .
Got wagoned and mainly ignores it. I think thats pretty scummy in and of itself. His reasoning for ignoring the wagon on him is weak and triggers the shit out of me b/c its similar to how he's reacted to my wagoning him b4 (when he was scum)
Most people had started calling Tris town so when Gamma voted her in I wasn't a real big fan b/c you know it wasn't going to do anything. This is a small part of a larger point where Gamma's voting and pushes are just underwhelming go nowhere.

For Tris I had felt like , and are the types of posts made by someone that thinks what they are doing is super great and that reads as newb town to me but maybe its more null? My concern here is that Tris unvoted Gamma and took him off L-1. If Gamma/Tris are a team it would make sense to unvote him so he wouldn't have to claim and/or get lynched.
You could also argue that is an attempt to get a non Gamma wagon going.

Only slight worry with alch is that he's being lightly pushed by Skitter but he seems to not give a shit. But overall this feels like mostly normal Alch.

What pings me about skitter?
EVERYTHING
. Her takes are just wrong and bad.

Like Skitter starts out by scum reading me for calling out Gamma on his naked vote.
In post 520, skitter30 wrote:his side of the gamma/nero thing feels weird/wrong/ping-y, particularly 134
In post 520, skitter30 wrote:227 feels buddy-ish. also i kinda just like disagree with your assessment of ico? and of your opinion on alch's ico vote. actually just kinda dislike the progression on ico altogether
Like, I'm giving my impression/experience with Ico here thats like....the farthest thing from buddying and its like Skitter is just throwing around buzzwords. And Ico is more or less saying that its accurate. Like he says he does sorta lurk in larges and that he
DOES
get scumread alot. Its almost like she is just projecting here. Like her saying that my analysis is wrong is
ACTUALLY
buddying Ico.

99.9% of the time players with react to the wagon on them. It seems like common sense that if Ico doesn't flake (and is town) that he'd respond. So when Alch said that Ico can react when/if he gets back and its kinda like "yes". And when he got back he did react to his wagon b/c its just common fucking sense.

I do legit hate that she's pushing alch for his ico vote but ignoring gamma and it feels real selective.

I also agree with testa that her not even TRYING to get an Alch wagon is pretty sus.

blatantly lies about fence sitting on alch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (isolation #120) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Skitter is pushing Alch but he doesn't give a shit.
Gamma got wagoned yesterday and never gave a shit.
Gamma is pushing Skitter but she mostly doesn't give a shit.

Are scum just like cross bussing and defending the snot out of Gamma here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #121) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, prob but thats kinda how I feel.

una could be like lurk scum but I'm not scumreading testa and egix just seems there but I also don't feel like thats a great reason to scum read him. Any specific reasond or just kinda a general "all the scummy players might not be scum!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (isolation #122) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not really in love with the Tris=town if Gamma is town. Kinda makes worry that its a tris/test team and she's trying to get her buddy town read by sacrificing a town Gamma.

but then I think Gamma is scum so...idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #123) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

alch why are you not reacting to Skitters light push on you or the wagon in general?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #124) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 795, UnaBombaH wrote:Skitter and alchemist are never scum together here.
I'm....kinda the opposite. Like the alch push doesn't really make sense to me unless its a bus. like, he's supposedly scummy for voting Ico and meh.
I agree with and I think that's just....idk...normal thinking? Was also vibbin with

I don't really like how he hasn't been commenting on his wagon and the push on him though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #125) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nka is wishy washy but w/e. How come I kill the guy that was only very lightly scumreading me as opposed to the girl thats tunneling me? (Skitter)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #126) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but so was Gamma so ???

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #127) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

well the push on me is lame. I mean, I didn't kill anyone last night but that's what I'm being accused of. I think asking the question "why do I kill Datisi over Skitter?" is a perfectly sound question. I could have certainly pushed Datisi and that would have been easier, no?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #128) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also Datisi did want to vote Gamma so I'm confused why Ico thinks his kill points to me and not Gamma. He did want to kill me but he also wanted to kill Skitter.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #129) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 845, tris wrote:nero, why did not vote for gamma until ? i don't think this is a scummy thing, just weird
is what I found him scummy for. I'm generally slow when I post (and I was writing another thing) and I'm not just always playing mafia when im on. His post and my vote is all within a >hour time frame and only cakes and gamma were posting. What is weird about it?
In post 850, tris wrote:in he claims that he's not jumping to datisi and skitter being scum together, but
In post 655, Nero Cain wrote: In hindsight Datsi worries me a little b/c he apparently always wants to vote Skitter except the time she was scum.
So maybe that could mean they are scum together.
I don't think this means would you think it means. I also used the term
could mean
as in thats what it could mean but doesn't necessarily have to.

I'm chalking this up to an
OMGUS

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #130) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but if I was pushing a skitter/datisi team then why do I ever kill datisi?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #131) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 847, tris wrote:you gave no reason for your vote either. "gonna help gamma bus" doesn't count because it doesn't explain why echo is scum.
It does explain it b/c I thought that it was somewhat likely that Gamma was bussing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (isolation #132) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 863, Iconeum wrote:i don't have a better place to start this day however
Why not the other person that Datisi was hard scumreading, Gamma?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #133) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 860, tris wrote:but, you were scumreading him a bunch before that as well.
but I was lightly scum reading a bunch of other people to and I didn't vote them either. was the straw that broke the camels back for me.
In post 860, tris wrote:but, it still is a speculation you're deriving from that evidence. it's not like it has to be 100% confiden
Sure but why is it bad speculation? I mean Datisi was saying that he always scum read Skitter when he was town and he wasn't doing that. So yes I was worried about it. Why were you not?
In post 860, tris wrote:well when i started to come to this conclusion, i had forgotten what your current read on me was, so it's not.
uh huh.

just seems like a very big coincidence. I push you as a Gamma buddy and then you "randomly" happen to ISO me and then you just happen to scum read me and join to make me the biggest wagon.
In post 860, tris wrote:what made it a bus rather than a SvT.
how could I possibly know if it was SvT?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #134) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 901, Iconeum wrote:
In post 900, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 863, Iconeum wrote:i don't have a better place to start this day however
Why not the other person that Datisi was hard scumreading, Gamma?
yes go on

am interested
in what?

You voted b/c A.( Datisi was light scum reading me at the end b/c I was concerned that he wasn't playing to his normal meta. B.( you had nowhere better to go (or w/e wording you used.)

I'm asking you why Datisi kill didn't make you go after Gamma. Its a pretty straightforward question.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #135) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 847, tris wrote:first thing that popped out to me was how he did the exact same thing that he was criticizing gamma for in . over in . you gave no reason for your vote either. "gonna help gamma bus" doesn't count because it doesn't explain why echo is scum.
this also isn't true
In post 85, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 74, EchoVision wrote:yall are tryin too hard too early zzzzzzzzz
We can't all know the scum team like you
his clearly pinged me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #136) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ur funny, finland.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #137) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of me, Test?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #138) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 803, Egix96 wrote:Echo had Bomba locked in as town, so I wouldn't want to go there today.
I didn't much like this. Yes, Echo was confirmed town so it means he was being genuine but that says nothing about the accuracy of his reads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #139) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i kinda hate when ppl list the quote numbers but don't link to the posts or actually quote the post.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (isolation #140) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in a 3p hood I'd say they are either all town or there's 1 scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #141) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 953, Testarossa wrote:possible conclusions out of Datisi kill
What conclusions did I make?

The only conclusions I remember being made is when Ico lightly accused me of killing Datisi and you (at least I think) when you said he was prob killed b/c he was a safe active kill.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (isolation #142) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 840, Testarossa wrote:His most interesting take was probably at the end in 692, but I don't know if he was implying Nero/skitter was SvS (because it was my impression he thought of skitter as town) or he was just disliking Nero there.
He was saying that he didn't like either of our posting. period. It wasn't assigning alignment b/c as you pointed out he was still town on Skitter but would have still shot her.
In post 721, Datisi wrote:i'm clinging on my mizzy tone townread
until day two
he was going to clearly going to revaluate her today.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #143) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if this was a 9/3 split and there are now 2 dead town we are at 7/3 so a lylo?

so maybe this was 10/2 after all and we are currently sitting @ 8/2. So worst case scenario we have two miselims left.

When I was going to assume that there were 3 scum when I realized the #'s don't make sense, I was going to say that we should be lynching outside of the hood b/c there'd be more scum outside of it but if there are only 2 scum then it matters not.

I still think Gamma and Ico are the scummiest but the skitter/NM slot is also pretty bad so I wouldn't mind going there.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #144) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 974, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 963, SirCakez wrote:
In post 940, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm in a neighbourhood with Alchemist and Una
Hmmm probably only one scum here
Umm.. How about MAX one scum in here. :lol:
STOP BEING SO NITPICKY! GOSH. :lol: :)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #145) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like, what else has been going on in there?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #146) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

HELP! I don't know wich NM wagon to join!

In post 978, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Not_Mafia:(1) Gamma Emerald
Not_Mafia(1): Not_Mafia
@testa Who would you lynch besides Alch?

can I interest anyone in an ico wagon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #147) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not mafia

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #148) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not mafia

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #149) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 956, Testarossa wrote:However I don't really think Icoscum kills Datisi here, when Datisi has him in his to townreads?
In post 995, Testarossa wrote:I have the assumption that probably max one scum is among Datisi's townreads
Don't these two things contradict?

If you think there's gonna be a scummer in his (datisi) town reads why is Ico unable to be that? Who among his town reads do you think is the scummer?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #150) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 957, Testarossa wrote:It would also explain why skitter was hesitating to flash Alch at the end of D1.
not really? Like even if we give her the benefit of the doubt that she's town and she understood that a 3p hood is going to have 0-1 scumAND she thought the possible scum in the hood was Alch. Either she's like really kinda...I dunno....clueless? that she wasn't going to get her pet Nero elim she should have moved to Alch and at least tried to get someone she felt was scum instead of just like not even try and just g with the flow and elim someone that she didn't really think was scum. If she's town then this seems like very bad town play to me. If she was scum and successfully gets me eliminated then she has to find someone new to push and I could see a scum her hard push me and then when I flip town she goes "oh look! I was pushing Alch earlier!" and continues to push him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #151) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 996, Testarossa wrote:Why are you scumreading Ico? Is it for his opening on D2?
prob. I can be very OMGUSy. But I mean, FMPOV both Gamma (whom Datisi was scum reading) and Skitter (whom he was town reading but said he hated her posting and said he was going to re-evaluate on d2) have just as much reason to kill Datsi. Not to mention that NKA is pretty inaccurate and a weak push. So it's confusing to me why he's picking me. And when pressed on it ( ) he's rather elusive and not forthcoming.

but and also just kinda pinged me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #152) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: NM

@ mod
I'd like to join the NM wagon that was started by NM and not the one started bt Gamma.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (isolation #153) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1005, Iconeum wrote: i don't know what to say or give you, dude

i'm lost right now and i'm having trouble getting into this day
I'm not sure what I want either and you could just be being genuine but being lost and not knowing what to do are also pretty good excuses one could make as scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #154) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, Una is right here. There will be 0-1 scum in the hood. Cakes saying
probably
is kinda dumb and you could certainly kinda look @ it as scum cakez trying not to come across as informed but eh...

kinda surprised that Tris hasn't called Una out on this after she said I was being nitpicky with Gamma.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (isolation #155) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 0, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Day Talk - Mafia do not have daytalk.
I think the new normal rules made it where a mod had announce if there was daytalk. And if no day talk was announced BUT there was daytalk it meant there's an encrypter in the setup. So announced daytalk=no encryptor needed, announced no day talk=encryptor needed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #156) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1020, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do we wanna get stoopid on theorizing about this or nah
Because I’m willing and able
well at least there'd be activity then

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #157) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1022, tris wrote:why are people talking like there's some rule about the number of scum in a neighborhood ???????
there's not but we are experienced and not stupid. Also, since I think there's only 2scum the idea that both scum are in the hood is :shifty:

Have you been in a mini normal with 2 scum in the hood b4?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1032 (isolation #158) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

just wanted to clarify that I wasn;t calling you stupid in case you interpreted it like that.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #159) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in a way I just want an Alch lynch so ppl will stop talking about him. But then if we lynch Alch over cakes the same thing is going to happen where cakes gets tunneled tomorrow.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #160) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So regardless of who gets lynched the other is just gonna get pushed and I don't feel like either are that scummy. My guess for scum is between NM, Ico and Gamma but thats just me. My only issue with Alch is that he's like barely doing anything and just kinda ignoring his wagon and things.

Cakez should go ahead and claim, IG.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (isolation #161) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so whats your reasoning for voting Cakes?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #162) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1036, Testarossa wrote:Ico was fighting half the playerlist on D1
but he's not doing that here. Shouldn't that be kind of a red flag?
In post 1036, Testarossa wrote:However NM (or rather skitter) has no real motivation to kill off Datisi either as they were also growing wary of you
I don't think this is
exactly
true. Datisi did
not
like Skitters posting and was going to revaluate her d2. Knowing he was a cop , its possible thathe had plans to investigate her. If Skitter, knowing that Datisi did not like her posting and feared him turning on her then I could see her make that fear kill.

When one plays scum there is an inherent risk of calling players scum b/c there are a lot of town players that are OMGUSy as fuck so the less ppl you call scum the less risk you take and I generally assosiate that with scum play b/c there's a ton of scum motivation in it. Skitter was calling 1 1/2 players scum and NM has called 0 players scum (not really counting his lets elim Alch). I think the Datisi kill was intended to make me look bad b/c we had words @ the end of the day. I could see Skitter wanting to make me look bad.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #163) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1039, Testarossa wrote:Nero, do you think Gamma is bussing the NM slot?
not impossible, no.

but I also think a NM/Ico could be a thing which would make Gamma town if there are only 2 scum here.

I sorta just wanna YOLO Ico.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #164) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1034, Not_Mafia wrote:I think we should elim Alch
I kinda hated this b/c its like he's waiting for an invitation and that seems really scummy to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #165) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea, vanity voting is kinda bad and scummy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #166) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thats why we vote NM so we don't have to read.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #167) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

nm/ico is kinda my current solve assuming 2 scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #168) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think I understand testa's point about ICo's Gamma vote being bad and it's not impossible that he's vanity voting a scumbud but what if he's voting to create a false positive? like, if Ico flips scum then we are all going to be after Gamma, right?

Something that seems plausible to me. Is like, I am/was scumreading both Ico and Gamma right? So Ico throws down a vote on the other guy that I think is scummy in an attempt to get me off his back and make himself look better in my eyes. Or is that crazy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #169) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the only thing that irks me about cakes is like on d1 he was voting someone and then joined the Alch wagon and he was like "oh better wagon! I once lynched scum for doing that exact thing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #170) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if cakez is scum there's alot of scum motivation to make SURE you are on that wagon.

the claim is ????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #171) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

team makes sense. NM shoulda been lynched.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #172) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i think this setup was a little on the scum side. Like maybe I'm just salty but I mean games are normally 10/3. So the point of taking out the extra town was? Town felt a bit low powered to me but that might have been due to Datisi dying n1. But he was almost like a 2x cop and the IC is equivalent to 1 cop shot and then we had a kinda useless personal tracker. So it was basically 3 cop shots and a1-time protection.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”