Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Testarossa »

I need to reread the whole sequence of exe shifting from Gamma to Echo tomorrow when I am sober, but I really dislike that exe. I think it started with tris switching votes. If Gamma is town that would imply she is pretty likely town too, as Gamma was at E-1 and Ico already requested a claim from Gamma. If he is scum... well I kind of think it was easy enough to pull something out of her fingers to paint Echo as the scummier one to justify switching votes sooner. Looks risky to stick to the bus so close to deadline. Need to reread when she was around, still think she is town though. Not sure about others yet.

Interesting is that with both flips the first major wagon (tris wagon) with votes by Cakez, Echo, Datisi and Una is half town with three votes on Echo as the second major wagon. Although the latter was mostly rvs. In my experience scum usually avoids the first major wagon and prefer to vote elsewhere, especially if it is a bait looking target like tris was at the beginning. So I would at least assume Una is probably more likely town by that, even more if tris would be scum.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Testarossa »

The Alch wagon came up as response to tris vs Echo wagons and then again the second Echo wagon came up as response to the Alch wagon. Besides Cakez and Echo no one of the Alch wagon has been part of the tris or first Echo wagon. Although there was also the attempt of the Ico wagon by Alch/Gamma.

Taking a look at the second Echo wagon I am the most wary of Alch, Egix and skitter there. I disliked skitter's hesitance about flashwagoning Alch, when she thought Echo and Gamma were both town (she was, wasn't she?). Alch was either voting town or doing that weak Ico push which I didn't liked either. Egix was kind of just there. Not sure yet how many scum were on it. Usually I would assume just one, because Echo was such a exe bait too, but it kind of depends on Gamma's alignment too.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Are things really that hard to understand?

this is a 12 player game with a maximum of 3 scum. If I think 3 other ppl are scum then that means you can't be. But now that Datisi is dead I think you are prob scum like I said in
. You also tunneled me in w/e game we played in and I could kinda see a bad Skitter not learning her lesson but then you also tunneled me when you were scum so eh...

All this "I don't understand" kinda feels fake.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Testarossa »

My head hurts, need sleep. Anyway I am somewhat at a scumpool of Alch, Gamma, Egix and skitter. If three scum, this covers probably not all. Not sure if Alch and Gamma fit together. Both were voting tris in the beginning and doing that weird Ico push and then townreading each other (not sure about Alch, but too lazy to check rn). Looks to me a bit too obvious, also I have somewhere in the back of my mind that someone said that Gamma prefers to distance early as scum.

VOTE: Alchemist21
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 772, Gamma Emerald wrote:based on how skitter came in I'd guess some under the radar players, to throw out some names maybe unah and testa?
Why not Egix?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 779, Testarossa wrote:
In post 772, Gamma Emerald wrote:based on how skitter came in I'd guess some under the radar players, to throw out some names maybe unah and testa?
Why not Egix?
Unah and you were the first names I noticed on the d1 end VC that weren't hot button topics, I literally just gave 2 names that fit my proposed set of people
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 775, Testarossa wrote:I need to reread the whole sequence of exe shifting from Gamma to Echo tomorrow when I am sober, but I really dislike that exe. I think it started with tris switching votes. If Gamma is town that would imply she is pretty likely town too, as Gamma was at E-1 and Ico already requested a claim from Gamma. If he is scum... well I kind of think it was easy enough to pull something out of her fingers to paint Echo as the scummier one to justify switching votes sooner. Looks risky to stick to the bus so close to deadline. Need to reread when she was around, still think she is town though. Not sure about others yet.

Interesting is that with both flips the first major wagon (tris wagon) with votes by Cakez, Echo, Datisi and Una is half town with three votes on Echo as the second major wagon. Although the latter was mostly rvs. In my experience scum usually avoids the first major wagon and prefer to vote elsewhere, especially if it is a bait looking target like tris was at the beginning. So I would at least assume Una is probably more likely town by that, even more if tris would be scum.
In post 776, Testarossa wrote:The Alch wagon came up as response to tris vs Echo wagons and then again the second Echo wagon came up as response to the Alch wagon. Besides Cakez and Echo no one of the Alch wagon has been part of the tris or first Echo wagon. Although there was also the attempt of the Ico wagon by Alch/Gamma.

Taking a look at the second Echo wagon I am the most wary of Alch, Egix and skitter there. I disliked skitter's hesitance about flashwagoning Alch, when she thought Echo and Gamma were both town (she was, wasn't she?). Alch was either voting town or doing that weak Ico push which I didn't liked either. Egix was kind of just there. Not sure yet how many scum were on it. Usually I would assume just one, because Echo was such a exe bait too, but it kind of depends on Gamma's alignment too.
hmu with the upshot bcuz I don't particularly care to parse these blocks of text for your wagonomics
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 781, Gamma Emerald wrote: hmu with the upshot bcuz I don't particularly care to parse these blocks of text for your wagonomics
lol I will try.

tris = town if you are town, because of vote switch. However also don't think she bussed if you are scum.

Una maybe town too, because I feel scum might rather go for Echo instead of voting early exebait like tris. Admittedly shaky take, because Echo was also quite a bait.

Think that Echo wagon got revived as response to scumAlch wagon. Ico wagon was maybe failed response. Anyway Alch, Egix and skitter on Echo wagon = bad.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Echo wagon seems more like a response to Gamma than Alch.

don't nessisarily agree with Tris town if Gamma is town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 783, Nero Cain wrote:Echo wagon seems more like a response to Gamma than Alch.
This is my read on it as well
<Embrace The Void>

Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 783, Nero Cain wrote:Echo wagon seems more like a response to Gamma than Alch.
Wait, did I screw up the vc order? Was really sure the Echo wagon came up first, because I remember voting Gamma as third as I disliked exactly that Echo wagon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

we could be talking about different things but
In post 612, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Gamma Emerald(6): Nero Cain, Testarossa, Iconeum, SirCakez, tris, EchoVision
EchoVision(4): Datisi, Egix96, Alchemist21, Skitter30
Gamma is the lead wagon and then EV takes him.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

testa could you post a tl;dr on why you find Alch scummy, I tried to find what I thought of his ISo but I'm too tired to really focus in on reading it
<Embrace The Void>

Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Testarossa »

Ah, yes yes. We are. I was talking about the earlier sequence from to .
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I lied. I'm not that sure who scum is.

Gamma is still my #1 scum read. I feel like I laid out my reasons pretty well yesterday but just to reiterate...

Didn't like his naked vote on echo in
I feel like is a misrepresentation of Cakez play and it feels fake and manufactured. Ditto .
Got wagoned and mainly ignores it. I think thats pretty scummy in and of itself. His reasoning for ignoring the wagon on him is weak and triggers the shit out of me b/c its similar to how he's reacted to my wagoning him b4 (when he was scum)
Most people had started calling Tris town so when Gamma voted her in I wasn't a real big fan b/c you know it wasn't going to do anything. This is a small part of a larger point where Gamma's voting and pushes are just underwhelming go nowhere.

For Tris I had felt like , and are the types of posts made by someone that thinks what they are doing is super great and that reads as newb town to me but maybe its more null? My concern here is that Tris unvoted Gamma and took him off L-1. If Gamma/Tris are a team it would make sense to unvote him so he wouldn't have to claim and/or get lynched.
You could also argue that is an attempt to get a non Gamma wagon going.

Only slight worry with alch is that he's being lightly pushed by Skitter but he seems to not give a shit. But overall this feels like mostly normal Alch.

What pings me about skitter?
EVERYTHING
. Her takes are just wrong and bad.

Like Skitter starts out by scum reading me for calling out Gamma on his naked vote.
In post 520, skitter30 wrote:his side of the gamma/nero thing feels weird/wrong/ping-y, particularly 134
In post 520, skitter30 wrote:227 feels buddy-ish. also i kinda just like disagree with your assessment of ico? and of your opinion on alch's ico vote. actually just kinda dislike the progression on ico altogether
Like, I'm giving my impression/experience with Ico here thats like....the farthest thing from buddying and its like Skitter is just throwing around buzzwords. And Ico is more or less saying that its accurate. Like he says he does sorta lurk in larges and that he
DOES
get scumread alot. Its almost like she is just projecting here. Like her saying that my analysis is wrong is
ACTUALLY
buddying Ico.

99.9% of the time players with react to the wagon on them. It seems like common sense that if Ico doesn't flake (and is town) that he'd respond. So when Alch said that Ico can react when/if he gets back and its kinda like "yes". And when he got back he did react to his wagon b/c its just common fucking sense.

I do legit hate that she's pushing alch for his ico vote but ignoring gamma and it feels real selective.

I also agree with testa that her not even TRYING to get an Alch wagon is pretty sus.

blatantly lies about fence sitting on alch.

Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 787, Gamma Emerald wrote:testa could you post a tl;dr on why you find Alch scummy, I tried to find what I thought of his ISo but I'm too tired to really focus in on reading it
Tell me about it, it's 05:00 AM here, let me go. :lol:

Didn't liked his earlier posts. Felt like focussing on wrong things and posts felt kind of filler-ish. Disliked Ico push. What meanwhile bothers me more is the treatment of his Echo vote. He only focused on Echo's weird behaviour, but never really bothered to care about Echo's actual reads. He just parked his vote there. Additionally what i said about the Echo wagon coming up against the Alch wagon, which had too many shady people on it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Skitter is pushing Alch but he doesn't give a shit.
Gamma got wagoned yesterday and never gave a shit.
Gamma is pushing Skitter but she mostly doesn't give a shit.

Are scum just like cross bussing and defending the snot out of Gamma here?

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I still really think certain players (una, egix, testa) are being overlooked. I don't think it's as easy as (Alch, Gamma, Skitter).
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, prob but thats kinda how I feel.

una could be like lurk scum but I'm not scumreading testa and egix just seems there but I also don't feel like thats a great reason to scum read him. Any specific reasond or just kinda a general "all the scummy players might not be scum!"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not really in love with the Tris=town if Gamma is town. Kinda makes worry that its a tris/test team and she's trying to get her buddy town read by sacrificing a town Gamma.

but then I think Gamma is scum so...idk.

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 793, Nero Cain wrote:una could be like lurk scum
I'm not lurk_anything.
I've just been more busy the last week or so than I expected.
I do not intentionally or actively lurk as either alignment.
Anyone who has played with me ever before should know this. And it's more than just meta with me - it's just who I am.

Skitter and alchemist are never scum together here.
I'm willing to put my head on the line with that. :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 763, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you guys voting without words?
I’ve been told I’m a man of few words.

But seriously, I think Cakez is scum because he keeps hedging on slots and making soft pushes. Remember early game when he started to push me and just dropped it for no apparent reason? He was kinda everywhere with echo; I remember him calling echo out for backpedaling but at the end of the day was voting Gamma anyway.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:02 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 794, Nero Cain wrote:not really in love with the Tris=town if Gamma is town. Kinda makes worry that its a tris/test team and she's trying to get her buddy town read by sacrificing a town Gamma.

but then I think Gamma is scum so...idk.
It’s the first thing from Testa I don’t really understand either. I’m Townreading Gamma and I don’t get how their alignments are necessarily tied.

@Testarossa, Do you usually play on Mafiascum or on another site?

I know that question seems random but I assure you it has relevance.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

alch why are you not reacting to Skitters light push on you or the wagon in general?

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Because it's light. I don't worry about something until it's heavy and then I yell "great scott!"

Testa's vote seems related to her weird wagonomics stuff that I'm waiting for an answer to 797 before I go any further with that discussion.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”