Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2130 (isolation #200) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your targets become ascetic.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2137 (isolation #201) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2131, Tayl0r Swift wrote:the good news for me is that norwee's counterclaim makes norwee a bigger target for the night kill than myself
Not sure i get your logic here.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2146 (isolation #202) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2144, Tayl0r Swift wrote:and hectic you need to be less paranoid about me
Still think you were acting too scummy to have this told-you-so attitude. But whatever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2152 (isolation #203) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Look Taylor, we were both wrong. Let's give it a rest yeah?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2155 (isolation #204) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2153, duppin wrote:im going to do this for now actually
VOTE: PlusJOYED
That's actually where i was thinking of going next.
It seems like Plusjoyed gave up their tunnel on me for Tayl0r quite easily.
And since we now know Tayl0r is most likely town then their switch to the wagon does look kinda scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2157 (isolation #205) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: PlusJoyed

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2160 (isolation #206) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2158, Tayl0r Swift wrote:what do you guys have against the mundivore wagon?
Nothing really, i just scumread PlusJoyed more.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2162 (isolation #207) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2161, bugspray wrote:should we claim the masons right now? i get the feeling we got masons
What?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2164 (isolation #208) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm sorry, but what thought process led to the creation of post 2161.
Because that was weird.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2180 (isolation #209) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2179, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 2108, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 2085, duppin wrote:At the moment I believe that bugspray, Jester, Norwee and UNOwen are all town. Actually I am kind of feeling the most confident about my UNOwen read at the moment simply because I feel his thoughtprocess is so damn town. If he is scum I think he is playing a really good game so far
why is norwee town?
he's not
If you didn't think i'm town why were you voting Tayl0r at all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2182 (isolation #210) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't think you've ever seen how i play as town so why you making assumptions.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2183 (isolation #211) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2181, PlusJOYED wrote: Why the hell would you reveal that your informed of a maf doc if you're town, when Taylor didn't claim doc, she claimed rolestopper?
Do you even know what a rolestopper is.
In post 2181, PlusJOYED wrote:Could this be from town!norwee? Nah, that doesn't make sense. A pr has no reason to be so bloodthirsty, and less reason to worry about getting elimed day 1.
Why you assuming i'm PR. All i said was informed.
In post 2181, PlusJOYED wrote:and taylor had some associations with norwee so I foolishly preassociated the 2 slots
Like what?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2185 (isolation #212) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2181, PlusJOYED wrote:Why the hell would you reveal that your informed of a maf doc if you're town, when Taylor didn't claim doc, she claimed rolestopper?
Like how does this even make sense as an accusation.
It's not like i ended up justifying my vote on Taylor because of the information i shared.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2186 (isolation #213) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway take a look at the timestamps here.
Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:59 pm
In post 2113, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im very close to really going off on norwee here.

im very frustrated with the rest of you too.

im the town rolestopper.
Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:01 pm
In post 2117, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh that’s really interesting Taylor. Because i’m an informed role and i’ve been specifically told this setup has an mafia doctor.
2 minutes inbetween.

Why would i do some ridiculous fucking scum move where i analyze that claim in the span of 2 minutes and come up with "oh i'm informed of there being mafia doctor" as opposed to it actually being something i've been actively aware of?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2187 (isolation #214) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So Plusjoyed, you should stop voting me if you're town and tell us who the real scum are if it isn't you. Because you continuing to tunnel me with that awful logic is really not helping your case.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2191 (isolation #215) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2190, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 2185, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2181, PlusJOYED wrote:Why the hell would you reveal that your informed of a maf doc if you're town, when Taylor didn't claim doc, she claimed rolestopper?
Like how does this even make sense as an accusation.
It's not like i ended up justifying my vote on Taylor because of the information i shared.
you were gunning for a kill that had nothing to do with your role
Rolestopper is a protective role.
I was informed mafia has a protective role.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2192 (isolation #216) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And yeah informed is technically named as "PR" in the wiki so i'll give you all that one.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2193 (isolation #217) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway your slot is really not bringing me any plusjoy.
You should change your name to negativedepression.
Because that's how you make me feel everytime you post.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2195 (isolation #218) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i was desperate for a kill on Tayl0r i would have done a way better fake claim there buddy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2196 (isolation #219) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And you really think i would go that route if that was my goal? You're either the most dense townie i've ever met in my life or scum making up whatever you can to justify your tunnel on me. And honestly, i'm actually starting to think it's the former rather than the latter. It's just too bad that you had to be on my side.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2197 (isolation #220) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:
I'm gonna need to hear from more players.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2199 (isolation #221) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you answer why you saw a connection between me and tayl0r now?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2203 (isolation #222) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No that question was aimed at PlusJoyed.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2204 (isolation #223) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2181, PlusJOYED wrote:taylor had some associations with norwee so I foolishly preassociated the 2 slots

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2212 (isolation #224) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

No it’s exactly a mafia doctor.
I just jumped the gun earlier.
Since they are both protective roles, that’s what i was getting at.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2213 (isolation #225) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i’d die this information would not be revealed upon my flip anyway, so i think it’s better to say it sooner than later.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2215 (isolation #226) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2214, Noraa wrote:only one role on the scum side?
This.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2218 (isolation #227) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Getting full setup would be a bit too OP don't ya think.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2222 (isolation #228) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2220, Noraa wrote:we're still on square one
Not really. We know that Taylors claim is most likely true because my information makes their claim more likely town and scum. If Taylor was the mafia doctor then they'd likely not include the fact that their target becomes ascetic. Which the rolestopper inherently does.
So me and Taylor are both very likely town, and even if we are suspected. It's likely we'll both die pretty soon anyway so it's +EV for town let us live and consider us town for now.
Which is why PlusJoy's vote on me is so ridiculously anti-town and i'm wondering if it's scum motivated or not.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2224 (isolation #229) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2222, NorwegianboyEE wrote:We know that Taylors claim is most likely true because my information makes their claim more likely town and scum.
*and not scum

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2225 (isolation #230) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This also makes it likely there's an town killing role such as vigilante in this setup.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2227 (isolation #231) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2226, Noraa wrote:what's a watcher and what's a vigilante?
Wow you're definitely new.

A vigilante is a town role that can kill a target at night just like the mafia can.
Watcher can target a player and learn who if anyone else targeted that person.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2228 (isolation #232) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If mafia has a mafia doctor it's obvious they're there to protect against a town vigilante. Or create a false positive for any other roles such as gunsmith. etc.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2230 (isolation #233) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2229, Noraa wrote:so just like a town version of goon
I wouldn't call it that. But yeah, technically they have the same powers. Except vigilante is usually by himself and could unwittingly just kill town even if their goal is to kill mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2233 (isolation #234) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2231, Noraa wrote:yeah imma have to tell all future mods to never make a vigilante then. I feel like I'd prolly just give scum a double town kill three nights in a row and it'd be game over
Well you're not gonna like normals, like at least half of the closed normal games here have a vigilante. Especially large games.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2234 (isolation #235) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Anyway this was all just quick speculation, there's no point thinking too much about it until the first night is over.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2237 (isolation #236) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

PlusJoyed you aren't even playing the game seriously anymore, stop trolling.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2238 (isolation #237) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2235, Noraa wrote:Norwee what's the best wagon today besides plus?
I don't want a plus lim today. I haven't yet determined if I think he's LHF here or scum here.
I took a look of the entire playerlist and these are the remaining slots i'm most unsure about right now.

Mundivore
davesaz
Saudade
Redados
UNOwen

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2239 (isolation #238) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2235, Noraa wrote:I don't want a plus lim today. I haven't yet determined if I think he's LHF here or scum here.
Honestly, they might just be lynchbait. I'm just going to ignore what they say until they start making some sense.
My primary worry is those slots i mentioned right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2241 (isolation #239) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Should probably take a closer look at the wagons tommorow. There's only 2 days left.
Getting late now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2242 (isolation #240) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hectic i really wanna hear you're thoughts on developments so far.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2286 (isolation #241) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2284, duppin wrote:Is it bad that I still want to lim that slot?
No.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2298 (isolation #242) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Saudade has posted a tiny bit before repping out in another scumgame of his too.
I remember because it’s the slot i replaced into.
Large 228 for reference.

Anyway i think Redados/Mundivore/Saudade is a good place to start focusing so gj there Hectic dude.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2299 (isolation #243) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Man, i'm like the biggest honey pot for deatht tunneling.
I think i've had like 10 different dudes in various games come up with insane levels of troll logic to justify why i'm not town and must be scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2300 (isolation #244) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If mod confirms me town at any point, just remember. It's all an deception on my part. There's obviously no way i'm not scum here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2305 (isolation #245) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Here's a little lesson in trickery~
This is going down in history!
If you wanna be a scum number one
You have to chase a townie on the run!
Just follow my moves, and sneak around
Be careful not to make a scumslip.
(Shh)
(No, don't fakeclaim that!)
*Comical slipping sounds*

Ha ha ha
Now look at this town PR, that I just found
When I say go, be ready to throw...
Go!
(I meant throw him off! Not throw the game!)
(Ugh, let's try something else)
Now watch and learn, here's the deal~
Hectic'll slip and slide on this banana peel!
(Ha ha ha, gasp! what are you doing!?)

Ba-ba-biddly-ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba
We are Number One
Hey!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2309 (isolation #246) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

There's literally nothing to show for why i couldn't just be town.
Plisjoyed, you're not scumreading me for a valid reason. Take a look at my meta and you'll see all my towngames where i play exactly like this. Even as a town PR or whatever.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2314 (isolation #247) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you want to, i can show you all the games so far where i've been lynched because i'm quote: "open-wolfing".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2315 (isolation #248) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 4:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Even though i think i've been acting pretty townie.
I've identified a lot of town so far and a couple potential scums. And explained my reasoning.
Idk why you scumread me so hard based on that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2331 (isolation #249) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2317, shellyc wrote:I’m getting hardcore TvS vibes from joyed v Norway though
just the overall conflict isn’t really scum theatre and I think I don’t see the energy/reaction/emotion (idk how to put this) of a TvT fight really
Probably just repeating at this point, but why couldn't it be TvT? You say energy/reaction/emotion but not every player is going to spend 10 pages arguing when it's clear that it will just spam and maybe not even change anyone's opinion much.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2338 (isolation #250) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2335, bugspray wrote:ok lets get a wagon going then VOTE: bugspray
Lel.
But seriously, who do you wanna vote.
Cus we do actually need a wagon soon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2339 (isolation #251) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

noraa, you were right on Taylor. Who's your current main scumread.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2461 (isolation #252) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah i’m not TR’ing this.
VOTE: Battle Mage

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2462 (isolation #253) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hectic/me scum isn’t a brave take Shelly. It’s just scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2473 (isolation #254) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2450, shellyc wrote:why is it not logical to point out inconsistencies in Norway’s logic? their point is that Norways claim didn’t prove anything and therefore it was a bad claim and it might come from scum trying to shade Taylor
I can understand the thought process and how it might be seen that way. But i would undoubtedly be a lot more calculating as scum and come up with something better if my actual goal was to push the elimination through.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2475 (isolation #255) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2474, Battle Mage wrote:when I conftown can I actually get some order here, and some traction behind a duppin elim?
I'd only consider anything you say if you'd stop it with the laughing emojis.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2479 (isolation #256) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well, sell us on it.
Why Duppin scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2487 (isolation #257) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Duppin saying "to be honest" is a scumtell?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2495 (isolation #258) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So i did you a favour and checked out one of his scumgames vs towngames and the frequency of the word usage "honestly" - "to be honest" "honest"
So in one of his scumgames (open 644) the count was: 26
In two of his towngames. (Open 708 and Mini 1789) the count was: 13 and 10 respectively.
Open 644 was a rather long game where he endgamed as scum while 708 and mini 1789 he died somwhat early as town.
Just from this is can conclude that his usage of "honest" really isn't scum indicative.
Why do you consider this a scum tell anyway BM? Is that all you're basing the read of Duppin on?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2497 (isolation #259) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also Battle Mage, i don't really think you obvtown a lot. You just talk a bunch of shit, as either alignment.
In post 2488, Battle Mage wrote:Maybe you should take heed, and defer to my wisdom and experience a bit. I am old and know many things.
This meanwhile just looks like you're blatantly attempting to pocket Noraa.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2499 (isolation #260) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just showed you he uses the word "honestly" regardless of alignment, it's just a word he likes to use.
That tell clearly isn't appropriate to use when reading him.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2501 (isolation #261) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2481, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2138, duppin wrote:tayl0r i just read your claim and while i am not entirely sure i believe it, it is definitely enough for me to not want to lim you. would you still like me to respond to your posts?
yuck, keeping your options open to elim a town PR? gross
In post 2120, duppin wrote:i have no intention of quickhammering, ill respond to all of your posts as soon as possible probably in 30 min or so
LAMIST
This is all else you got, the first one is a shit shade because anyone would suspect a run up scummy player claiming PR.
And then you say he is LAMIST for unvoting, when it was clear they were likely to be town, what makes this different from a town!Duppin unvoting?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2504 (isolation #262) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2500, Battle Mage wrote:And I think you're speaking for yourself in terms of talking a bunch of shit. I think in our last game you got elimmed Day 1 for it?

The stats don't lie.
No idea what you are talking about.
Are you just going to follow some stats instead of genuinely scum hunting?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2505 (isolation #263) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2503, Battle Mage wrote:the LAMIST was "I have no intention of quickhammering". Who says that as town?
They did state they would hammer earlier.
They were simply reaffirming that this would no longer be the case.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2507 (isolation #264) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This in conjunction with this is a believable progression.

Before Tayl0r claim:
In post 2092, duppin wrote:and i intent to hammer, but would still like hear from mundivore and plus
After Tayl0r claim and my claim affirming it's believable:
In post 2120, duppin wrote:i have no intention of quickhammering, ill respond to all of your posts as soon as possible probably in 30 min or so

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2508 (isolation #265) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2506, Battle Mage wrote:I'm scumhunting all the way baby. Duppin it is. My gut doesn't lie!
You're literally the scummiest player alive in this game and if you'd pull something like claiming a cop guilty on your scum teammate to buss again i wouldn't believe a word of it.
Luckily this is day 1 and you're the elimination today so that won't be a problem.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2511 (isolation #266) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2506, Battle Mage wrote:Haha I can link the game if you want, but don't want to embarrass you.
What game are you talking about, and what are you trying to prove with it?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2512 (isolation #267) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're not trying to prove Duppin is scum, you're just discrediting everything i say. That's now how town plays BM.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2515 (isolation #268) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And bringing up past games to shade me and explain that my suspicion of you is not genuine but just emotional, it's dirty play.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2516 (isolation #269) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:38 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2514, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2512, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You're not trying to prove Duppin is scum, you're just discrediting everything i say. That's now how town plays BM.
i'm doing both! and I'm glad you're town reading me now, having said I was the scummiest player in the game like 2 posts ago. Great U-turn :lol:
Never said i townread you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2517 (isolation #270) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2509, Battle Mage wrote:could i make you a deal that if duppin flips town today, i promise you can flip me tomorrow?
I can agree to taking another look at Duppin if you flip town, not the other way around.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2519 (isolation #271) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just said "That's not how town plays".
Explicitly referring to you. Because you're not playing as town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2523 (isolation #272) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't really believe a word you say. But i will give other players time to catch up before i say anymore.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2527 (isolation #273) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That still doesn't change the fact that your case on Duppin was bad.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2531 (isolation #274) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You might just be faking it to gain momentum for your push here, but eh.
You'll have to commit yourself either way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2533 (isolation #275) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Duppin
Well the spotlight is now on you.

Looking forward to an response.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2534 (isolation #276) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Duppin ever flips town and BM can't actually confirm his role in a believable way then don't buy his BS.
He can make some extremely bold moves as scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2540 (isolation #277) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Duppin, is BM scum or town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2541 (isolation #278) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw Hectic, you wouldn’t be so mean as to try to pocket me this game right?
We’re too good friends for that right?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2560 (isolation #279) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2551, duppin wrote:
In post 2533, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Duppin
Well the spotlight is now on you.

Looking forward to an response.
actually I had not even noticed you had voted on me yet, so could you explain this? you townread me and scumread his slot, he presents a meta read on me that you refute yet you still vote me
He claimed he would be confirmed PR. That puts the pressure on him, if you flip town and he can't prove his role tommorow he is likely confirmed scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2572 (isolation #280) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mostly just wanted to see how you would respond to the pressure Duppin. Since BM seemed so convinced on you.
But his case is really bad.
UNVOTE:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2574 (isolation #281) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

BM i had hoped you would have more than "yeah gut scum on Duppin, he playing really well though"

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2590 (isolation #282) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This is a really frustrating game because most of my scumreads have been PR's and most other viable wagons seem like town to me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2597 (isolation #283) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2596, Battle Mage wrote:pretty scummy my dude.
YOUR CASE IS SHIT

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2599 (isolation #284) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Literally the only reason i haven't been death tunneling you right now is your PR claim BM. Don't test my patience.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2605 (isolation #285) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2603, Battle Mage wrote:I think the fact we have 100+ pages and no consensus and limited info on Day 1 is a failure on the part of everybody, including myself, regardless of alignment.
Well i have been trying to get an elimination all this time but here we are.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2627 (isolation #286) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2625, Hectic wrote:Not voting duppin. Your push makes him look even more towny to me. His tone is right and I agree with all of his points, although it's probably not difficult to be right in this case when you're refusing to try and convince people and asking them to blindly sheep you instead.
Well yeah, and that's why i unvoted Duppin.
It's clear BM is just way over his head here but can't back down because he's already gone down this path.
Pretty sure it's mostly his ego talking right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2630 (isolation #287) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Redados

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2631 (isolation #288) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's the day that just won't end.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2677 (isolation #289) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2674, Battle Mage wrote:Your current case on me is literally, let's assume BM is scum
Your current case on Duppin is literally, let's assume he's scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2678 (isolation #290) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

BM you seem to think you are so much better than Noraa because of your join date, but honestly if i'm considering this from the perspective of you both being town. I think she has 10 times better reads than you.
Honestly, it's ridiculous.
Honestly.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2680 (isolation #291) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2675, Battle Mage wrote:lol it's mafia babe. you call everything provoking, when in fact, it's just...communicating. Tip: Even if you don't like something, you can express that in a way which avoids excessive swear words.
To be honest, your condescending behavior really makes me puke.
And now you think you're above everyone else because you don't use swear words. My word.
That is honestly.... just honest to god... pretty messed up there guy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2683 (isolation #292) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2681, Battle Mage wrote:Norra has 1 read? me being scum. which is wrong, as you know. I have several reads, all of which could still theoretically be right.
Now that's just plain wrong.
Noraa has more reads even though they are voting you currently.
And you seem to have no reads because you've literally been told your case on Duppin makes zero sense and yet you don't explain why you're so sure of it other than "read his ISO" which is a cop-out.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2685 (isolation #293) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2684, Battle Mage wrote:This makes me more convinced Duppin is scum after all.
So are you the one trolling now? Why would that post make you more sure about Duppin being scum? I thought you claimed Noraa was like your strongest townread, does being told your read is wrong by your main townread even more resolute about your main scumread?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2690 (isolation #294) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2686, Battle Mage wrote:Although I like the idea you could become a hydra of Nor-Nor or something - the tunnel-BM express :giggle:
You know i'm not voting you right now. So saying i'm tunneling is not really correct.
I'm just explaining all the ways you are annoying to me.
Think of it as a "reason-you-suck" speech.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2691 (isolation #295) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2689, Battle Mage wrote:I'll VOTE: Norweg as in the unlikely event I survive the night, I'd rather the game was a bit more pleasant, especially if we're going another 100 pages. And it's probably in Noraa's best interests too. :giggle:
Because i'm scum or because you just want me to stop questioning you?
I thought you were talking about how important it was to put a wall between the personal and wincon. Isn't this an hypocritical vote?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2693 (isolation #296) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2692, Battle Mage wrote:You don't suck either. You've lost every game we played together, but I still don't think you suck. <3
You know that's not even true.
We just played Noir and we both won there as town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2696 (isolation #297) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2694, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2691, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2689, Battle Mage wrote:I'll VOTE: Norweg as in the unlikely event I survive the night, I'd rather the game was a bit more pleasant, especially if we're going another 100 pages. And it's probably in Noraa's best interests too. :giggle:
Because i'm scum or because you just want me to stop questioning you?
I thought you were talking about how important it was to put a wall between the personal and wincon. Isn't this an hypocritical vote?
You could be scum, but also you're making me feel really sad and insecure on a personal level. I'm sure you will not see it that way though, so my opinion doesn't matter.
Sure i can. If you feel that way i will stop.
I thought you literally didn't care with the way you keep spamming those laughing emojis.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2699 (isolation #298) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2697, Battle Mage wrote:Let's try and actually elim somebody before the deadline.
Ok, vote someone that's more likely to gain consensus then.
We've already established Duppin is an controversial vote that's unlikely to gain enough support to become the elimination today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2711 (isolation #299) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just noticed i'm survivor now.
Not bad.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2717 (isolation #300) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2712, Battle Mage wrote:what's that mean?
My title went from Jack of all trades to "Survivor"
(10000 posts or more)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2719 (isolation #301) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2718, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2717, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2712, Battle Mage wrote:what's that mean?
My title went from Jack of all trades to "Survivor"
(10000 posts or more)
ah congrats! What do I get after jester? and how many posts do i need?
Pretty sure you've got an custom title. That won't change unless if you ask mod to remove it, then you'll go back to survivor.
Survivor is the last rank.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2722 (isolation #302) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well idk if this mod can do it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2725 (isolation #303) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2721, Battle Mage wrote:i feel like survivor is more apt than jester.
Here's what i found in the mafia wiki:

"Battle Mage - Jester
Refers to how early in his heyday his playstyle saw him lynched early and often."

:lol:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2730 (isolation #304) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2723, bugspray wrote:I believe battle mage is lying scum
VOTE: battle mage
Idk if BM is the elimination town should be gunning for considering he has become slightly more co-operative and will hopefully be confirmed as PR tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2733 (isolation #305) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2732, bugspray wrote:norwee bm scum team
Lol.
This is some really epic distancing you seem to beleive we've done here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2734 (isolation #306) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Bugspray

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2737 (isolation #307) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It's good to see we can still mind-meld once in a blue moon BM.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2748 (isolation #308) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Jesus Bugspray, it's the internet. You can't expect everyone to remember pronouns all the time.
A lot of people accidentally call me Norwegiangay too when i argue politics with them. I'm sure it's just an accident though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2778 (isolation #309) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2763, Hectic wrote:Redados. Seeing you and Norwee voting there together was bliss, but then you both moved to bugspray because bugspray was doing bugspray things.
Ok ok i take the hint.
VOTE: Redados

Bugspray stop saying bugspray things.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2782 (isolation #310) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2767, Hectic wrote:
In post 2764, Morning Tweet wrote:
Please be nice to each other. That is all I ask. (-ω-)
Sorry! I guess this is directed towards my antagonistic avatar... dw, I'll find something else, Morning. Also, I was just about to post a wall outlining why Odd Day Jester is such a horrible person so you really came in clutch here.
Yep.
Time out chair for Hectic until he can learn to behave like us civilized folks.
:twisted:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2808 (isolation #311) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Honestly, that's just honestly so annoying.
Honestly.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2872 (isolation #312) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Idk why you say this town doesn't have backbone.
I think the fact that almost every slot has really strong independent opinions shows that town has backbone, because those are probably all the town slots atm.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2873 (isolation #313) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2872, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Idk why you say this town doesn't have backbone.
I think the fact that almost every slot has really strong independent opinions shows that town has backbone, because those are probably all the town slots atm.
@Battle Mage

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2991 (isolation #314) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Top priority should be finding out who BM targeted.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2993 (isolation #315) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He probably wasn’t shot by mafia since Tayl0r died.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2995 (isolation #316) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Forget about the mechanics, isn’t it obvious he’d target Noraa here?
All day he was talking about how Noraa is town, yet Noraa kept scumreading him.
Put yourself in his mind, who would he target of the playerlist? All i can think of is Noraa.
And the implications of that is huge.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2996 (isolation #317) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ll look more at BM’s ISO to see if he crumbed, but seriously worried Noraa might be scum RN.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2998 (isolation #318) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If he target anyone else then that’s sort of bad play from BM, i can only assume he expected everyone to know who he target just in case he died. Or thought he wouldn’t die at all. Hence he must have targeted his top townread.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2999 (isolation #319) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2874, Battle Mage wrote:Noraa, I don't even need you to believe I'm town, so it doesn't matter if I can convince you or not. I simply want you to look at who else we can elim today.
This is pretty damning imo.
VOTE: Noraa

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3002 (isolation #320) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well played Noraa. But i don’t think i’m comfortable not voting you.
This is pretty solid evidence that you are scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3004 (isolation #321) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3003, davesaz wrote:
In post 2661, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2653, Noraa wrote:Imma be off at a lake most of the morning so dont expect my vote to change
If I die tonight, this one is lockscum btw
This post stood out when BM posted it. I thought it was nuts at the time. Guess we know what it meant.

oh wow, yeah that one is even more clear-cut.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3005 (isolation #322) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok so Noraa is confirmed scum. But let's not hammer just yet, i want some more discussion from y'all of who you think Noraa's likely teammates are.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3007 (isolation #323) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3006, shellyc wrote:good work Dave, that’s not even a crumb lol

don’t end the day yet I wanna spam and get a new title like norway
Actually let's just end the day after all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3009 (isolation #324) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Bugspray is pretty likely town now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3014 (isolation #325) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3013, shellyc wrote:mundivore never even gives a serious read on noraa ONCE. NOT EVEN ONCE.

I think mundi/noraa is real possible
Good work.
I agree with your assessment.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3015 (isolation #326) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Shelly, do you think UNOwen might be third scum?
I'm pretty sure Noraa TMI'd 3 scum total when they posted a reads list stating they think i might be 3rd scum.
So there's definitely 3.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3019 (isolation #327) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Noraa > Mundivore > UNOwen
If not all 3 above > PlusJoyed/Re-evaluate

This should probably win us the game i think? Does anyone disagree?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3022 (isolation #328) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1050, Noraa wrote:
In post 1046, Mundivore wrote:I mean, I just turned Saudade's wagon into a much more viable wagon. By my own reasoning, a Saudade town flip (at
any
point in the game, even if we leave this wagon for a better one) should make me appear more scummy, and a Saudade scum flip should make me appear more town.

I'm aware of the fact that my vote looks more scummy than not. As I said, playing towards the middle is a fine strategy. The point is, I'm making a play that has consequences. Votes, and the ways people react to votes, and the ways people react
with
votes, are the only thing that have consequences and therefore any concrete long-term meaning in this game. If you're serious about your doubt of me, vote for me. Things need to
happen.
Otherwise, town will keep floundering until we run out of time and we're forced to elim the person with the most votes on them just so that we don't give scum an extra kill.
I think your vote is scummy correct but what you did certainly does move the game forward by putting pressure on one player. I'll for now, be thinking of it as town!mundivore trying to move the game forward since I currently have suspicions on other players and I want to Poe u for now.
Scummy correct will now be a meme word.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3025 (isolation #329) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Good job BM.
Your strong TR of scum actually helped us solve the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3026 (isolation #330) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok i completed Noraa's ISO.
Eliminate Noraa/UNOwen/Mundivore and its GG.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3029 (isolation #331) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3027, shellyc wrote:norway and I are our own little townblock

now give me time to spam and I can hardclaim JOAT
Yeah it seems like we can vibe pretty well when we both get excited.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3030 (isolation #332) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3028, shellyc wrote:98% of noraas ISO is fluff tbh, didnt notice noraa actually spamposted that much, UNO and mundivore both inexperienced would probably encourage the use of that tactic
It reminds me of my scumgame.
Just spam so much noise that nobody can even think for a minute and win that way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3032 (isolation #333) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

(*≧ω≦*)

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3033 (isolation #334) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3031, UNOwen wrote:VOTE: Noraa
Good stuff, Redados is entitled to crow in the graveyard.

I agree that Mundivore is probably scum too.
If you’re not 3rd scum. Who is?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3037 (isolation #335) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3036, UNOwen wrote:But yes I get the sense that this will now be another game where I am completely non-essential to victory.
If you're town, don't VT crumb.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3038 (isolation #336) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Davesaz is an good alternate suspect though, they definitely haven't been cleared as town yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3043 (isolation #337) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You can still be essential if you're town and can make a convincing case of who Noraa's last two teammates are assuming you're not in it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3045 (isolation #338) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3039, shellyc wrote:UNO activating operation CLATS?

I fee like megabyte paranoia about noraa isnt very partner-y but I’ll take more notice of what Dave has to say
I also liked that Dave found that post earlier incriminating Noraa further, but any scum might have started to consider bussing Noraa at that point.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3056 (isolation #339) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3050, bugspray wrote:here's a fake quote from the scum thread that I'm making up
Lol that was really funny.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3067 (isolation #340) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3059, bugspray wrote:but heres the thing norwee what if you are scum who was just seeing if you could make up a lie that cannot be mechanically confirmed or denied and then try to get a claimed tpr grounded to "save" a nk?
questions for someone who is able to analyze this big data mess of shelly and noraa posts: how long did norwee stay that hill before climbing down?
Approximately 5 minutes.
It was an incredibly shitty attempt at getting an PR lynched if i’m scum here.
It’s an interesting theory which i’m sure PlusJoyed will be all over though.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3068 (isolation #341) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also you need to consider that if i was making things up i could have just said: "i’m informed scum has a rolestopper" rather than saying "mafia doctor".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3069 (isolation #342) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3050, bugspray wrote:i suspect scum has a rolecop or some other way to gain hard information about battle mage's role so that they can use the scum!medic that norwee claims to know about to give a false positive (assuming norwee isn't lying)
in this case the rolestopper on bm when bm targets scum while scum!medic targets bm would result in bm still dying targeting scum which is the only way I can make sense out of the current setup information
Don’t really get this part.
How would scum get an false positive? If BM targets any scum he’d die. Even if he went for the mafia doctor. Because weak depends on the wincon of the player.
I’m sure the reason mafia has a doctor will be clarified at some point. But we probably shouldn’t think too hard about it because that would help scum more than town imo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3071 (isolation #343) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ehh, you’re overthinking it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3082 (isolation #344) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

BM couldn't have target anyone else Noraa.
And if it was a vig they really should claim so we don't miselim, but i HIGHLY doubt that's what's going on.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3084 (isolation #345) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Vig shouldn't shoot someone that claims they can prove their role anyway. Vig would never shoot BM here.
BM would never target anyone other than you Noraa.
Ergo you are scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3086 (isolation #346) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3083, shellyc wrote:ugh

weak FN visited you yesterday night
weak FN CLEARLY EXPLAINED THEY WOULD VISIT YOU
weak FN died
you must be scum

DIE MAFIA SCUM!
Dude don't explain it. It would be so funny if scum!Noraa got yeeted without even understanding why.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3095 (isolation #347) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah let's not hammer yet. We still have lot of time to laugh at N- *Cough* to "solve" the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3110 (isolation #348) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3106, Noraa wrote:either way I did not get a pm from mod which means I did not get targeted by BM
You didn't get a pm because you're scum is the more likely explanation.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3112 (isolation #349) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2661, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2653, Noraa wrote:Imma be off at a lake most of the morning so dont expect my vote to change
If I die tonight, this one is lockscum btw
Noraa, look us in the eye.
Read this post.

And tell us you aren't scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3122 (isolation #350) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3080, shellyc wrote:this may point to low-communication scum team which haven’t done a great job explaining why Noraa’s sacred duty is to be bussed

hmmmm
I wouldn't put ubiquitous trust into this. Because not all mafia players compulsively check their mafia PT before posting on the main thread. So a scum teammate explaining in the PT while Noraa was clueless in the thread is not outside the realm of possibility.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3123 (isolation #351) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3120, Noraa wrote:As I've said, yeet me to the sun. I will prove I'm town through a flip. That's the best I can do right now and that's exactly what I'm going to do.
K.
I think you're missing out what town!you is supposed to be doing though.
Like explain who the hell BM went for if not you?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3130 (isolation #352) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3128, Noraa wrote:but anyways I cant prove it without showing my role pm and I can't do that so I'll flip to prove it
If that's all you've got then a flip on you is most definitely happening.

BM plotted a huge neon sign on you yesterday. If you're not the one he targeted then i have to assume BM isn't a very good player. And i'd like to show him at least some form of respect by assuming this is the play he went for.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3132 (isolation #353) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3129, PlusJOYED wrote:so assuming a noraa red flip
who could be their partner?
Well main suspects from Shelly and me right now are UNOwen and Mundivore.
But i'm open to suggestions.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3134 (isolation #354) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3133, PlusJOYED wrote:norwee how frequently are you mislimed at town
Often.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3162 (isolation #355) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3151, PlusJOYED wrote: sks have to have their own kill flavor separate from maf
That's not correct.
Even so, i highly doubt this game would have a SK. That's mostly found in large normals. It's extremely rare for mini normals to have a third-party role.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3163 (isolation #356) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3152, PlusJOYED wrote:if a weak role crumbs a target when day is about to end but targets someone else its a throw
And yeah.
This x100
I will be extremely disappointed if BM set up all this hoo haa about Noraa and then ended up targeting someone else last night.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3165 (isolation #357) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3164, Noraa wrote:Well then ur in for a surprise lel
Quiet scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3168 (isolation #358) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This all just sounds like you're trying to make us feel sympathy for you and not vote, when you're caught mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3173 (isolation #359) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Noraa.exe has stopped responding

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3185 (isolation #360) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I read more up on how weak works.
If a weak role targets miller they don't die. Because miller has town wincon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3188 (isolation #361) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Although if Noraa wants to claim miller mason right now i'm all for it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3198 (isolation #362) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3196, Noraa wrote:Why not make everyone regret later when I flip rather than be upset I claimed and still died?
Absolutely lol.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3200 (isolation #363) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3199, Hectic wrote:Did you snipe my alt this time, Norwee? (In the game that just ended)
Hmm... No.
You were in that game? :eek:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3201 (isolation #364) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Were you IKSF?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3209 (isolation #365) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3204, Hectic wrote:
In post 3201, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Were you IKSF?
Nope, go again lol
Is it a player that replaced out?
Because i have no clue.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3211 (isolation #366) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are you serious.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3215 (isolation #367) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I guess calling Titus "Totus" constantly was a joker-tell.
I should have smelled the Hectic behind it but i didn't.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3217 (isolation #368) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3213, Noraa wrote:So if everyone is willing to wait until Thursday, you will get the wall.
How could anyone decline a wall.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3220 (isolation #369) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3218, Noraa wrote:Bc this wall is like big, like really really damn big.
Why does it have to be a wall though.
I don't see why any outcome should be so hard to explain unless this somehow involves astrophysics.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3225 (isolation #370) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can you just say it please.
I don't see the point in discussion if you're not even going to claim.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3235 (isolation #371) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3226, Noraa wrote:I advise town to just scum hunt like normal while waiting for my wall.
Well until you claim, my hunting from now on is pretty much based on you being scum, and seeing which players fit the most as your teammates. So i'm not sure the "scum hunt as normal" thing applies the way you think here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3237 (isolation #372) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 7:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your claim must truly be something extraordinary with the way you're hyping this up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3244 (isolation #373) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Some real crocodile tears here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3246 (isolation #374) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

UNVOTE:
Yeah i can't miss this wall.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3247 (isolation #375) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But my vote is on Noraa in spirit obviously.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3248 (isolation #376) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw i hope this isn't an dupe. I played a game with basically caught scum talking for ages about how they were going to do a wall but they never did anything. In the end we just lynched them and they flipped scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3255 (isolation #377) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3254, Mundivore wrote:If there is a vig, do you think their claim is worth it?
If the vig is so bad that they target one of BM/Taylor who both said they could confirm their role. I'd rather they just claim and die tbh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3270 (isolation #378) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3269, Hectic wrote:Ja, was a gimmick account.
Since when did you start replacing the word yes with ja?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3275 (isolation #379) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Jackson made the most awful fake claim as SK in Large 228 so i guess i underestimated their ability as scum ever since.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3278 (isolation #380) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm at 54% win rate as town.
40% win rate as scum.
That's including all of the finished games i've played on this site so far.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3285 (isolation #381) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Come on guys, we're still waiting for Noraas epic wall that i'm sure will convince us they're not scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3286 (isolation #382) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nope... couldn't keep a straight face saying that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3287 (isolation #383) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3282, Hectic wrote:And you thought you rolled scum often, Norwee.
Are you implying that you rolled scum in this game too?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3291 (isolation #384) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3289, Hectic wrote:Did your face get excited because you can't wait for Noraa to show her true towny colours?
Let's say it's that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3293 (isolation #385) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3290, Hectic wrote:
In post 3287, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3282, Hectic wrote:And you thought you rolled scum often, Norwee.
Are you implying that you rolled scum in this game too?
Implying I've rolled scum a lot this yearvwhich is why I'm so jaded and constantly drinking coffee and grumpy and sonic.
Mario is Hectic!town and Sonic is scum.
It all makes sense now.
When my avi has blue eyes i feel particularly town!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3296 (isolation #386) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

:shifty:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3298 (isolation #387) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Bats are basically just tiny sky dogs is what i'm learning from the pictures here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3302 (isolation #388) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That one's not as cute. :(

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3305 (isolation #389) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hectic's a Norweeaboo.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3307 (isolation #390) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3306, Hectic wrote:Unsure how I feel about this
Bout what?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3311 (isolation #391) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3309, UNOwen wrote:Does anyone not think Mundivore should be the next execution?
Noraa.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3312 (isolation #392) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Omg. Shelly, how could you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3329 (isolation #393) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it’s a bit much to ask for us to believe a word you say when you haven’t even claimed yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3333 (isolation #394) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Thinking you are scum is good thinking?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3335 (isolation #395) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3327, PlusJOYED wrote:why would UN vote bugspray when Nora's caught scum if he's not trying to derail a wagon
UnOwen/Noraa seems probable
Well yeah.
@Plusjoyed Did you just look at an post made on D1 and equate that UNOwen is scummy for not voting Noraa at that time?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3359 (isolation #396) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

PlusJoyed why are you so derpy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3362 (isolation #397) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t trust Noraa because there are too many red flags with this story.
They didn’t immediately claim FN visit when we asked them today, didn’t confirm they were vigilante. It was all done later when they could have thought a long time about their fake claim in scum PT.
If you’re town Noraa, just accept that you’ve made the absolutely worst possible decisions and you can’t redeem your slot. But honestly, i don’t think you are.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3366 (isolation #398) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3372 (isolation #399) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And you claim to have shot someone that explicitly said they could prove their role. And now you ask the same for us when you look like the scummiest slot ever.
Ain’t happening just on principle.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”