Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2666, Noraa wrote:
In post 2485, Battle Mage wrote:also noraa, have you ever considered toning down the profanity? :lol:
Can you consider not provoking and making everyone mad?
lol it's mafia babe. you call everything provoking, when in fact, it's just...communicating. Tip: Even if you don't like something, you can express that in a way which avoids excessive swear words.
In post 2488, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2434, Noraa wrote:He already gave u a readlist and it was hot garbage with zero reasons to justify anything. Unlike plus, he is not plusy or LHF. His dang game age is older than anyone here. He can do better. And now I think that slots scum.
I
think
hope there are people in this game older than 13...

Although I'm not sure why that matters.

Maybe you should take heed, and defer to my wisdom and experience a bit. I am old and know many things.

Also, be nice - I'm a new replacement, a little welcome wouldn't go amiss!? :o
That was a typo. All I meant to say is that ur game age is older than everyone else's game age. Scums don't deserve welcomes.
I'm not scum though. I'm conftown. Hello!? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2494, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2450, shellyc wrote:why is it not logical to point out inconsistencies in Norway’s logic? their point is that Norways claim didn’t prove anything and therefore it was a bad claim and it might come from scum trying to shade Taylor
well put
In post 2452, Noraa wrote:I literally ended up dying later than u. shows how bad ur busses r. maybe u have failed bussing so much that u've decided to change it up. who knows?
flippin 'eck

this is how you talk to your friends!?
Don't provoke me here. Shelly and I are friends and how we act in game means nothing. Please mind your own business and don't try to make me feel like a bad friend.
I call it as I see it. You were being rude and disrespectful to her, and I called you out. Suck it up.
In post 2496, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2454, Noraa wrote:
In post 2450, shellyc wrote:why is it not logical to point out inconsistencies in Norway’s logic? their point is that Norways claim didn’t prove anything and therefore it was a bad claim and it might come from scum trying to shade Taylor
this logic is terrible. Norwees claim does prove things. 1) it gives us setup info that we would never get if norwee died day 1 or night 1, 2) it would've gotten some sort of scummy reaction out of Taylor if she was scum
number 2 made me groan....

1. is fair, although that doesn't explain why he chose to claim THEN. It's a surprising argument for you to make, given you were previously lamenting the fact 2 town PRs had outted. Yet you defend Norweg's claim even though he didn't really need to make it then.

Eh, I don't feel strongly about any of it, but I think your points here are pretty weak.
Norwee has an informative role. The only benefit that can give town is setup info. Ofc its right to give it to us day 1.
Are you sure you don't want to elim him though? that is your approach with other claimed town PRs? :lol:

For info, it's a bad claim because it didnt give any useful info, and told scum what Norweg's role was. He had next-to-no chance of being NKed so he had no reason to claim when he did - town would have got that information eventually. It may be a fakeclaim though which would make more sense. If you're townreading Norweg, that makes it more likely he is scum.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2674, Battle Mage wrote:Your current case on me is literally, let's assume BM is scum
Your current case on Duppin is literally, let's assume he's scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

BM you seem to think you are so much better than Noraa because of your join date, but honestly if i'm considering this from the perspective of you both being town. I think she has 10 times better reads than you.
Honestly, it's ridiculous.
Honestly.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2506, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 2504, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2500, Battle Mage wrote:And I think you're speaking for yourself in terms of talking a bunch of shit. I think in our last game you got elimmed Day 1 for it?

The stats don't lie.
No idea what you are talking about.
Are you just going to follow some stats instead of genuinely scum hunting?
Haha I can link the game if you want, but don't want to embarrass you. Maybe don't throw stones at me from your glass house eh? :wink:

No idea what you're talking about re: me following stats instead of scumhunting. The stats were about me and you - I'm not pushing to eliminate either of us today, luckily for you. :lol:

I'm scumhunting all the way baby. Duppin it is. My gut doesn't lie!
Why are you provoking Norwee?
keep trolling dude, it's too funny :lol:
In post 2515, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And bringing up past games to shade me and explain that my suspicion of you is not genuine but just emotional, it's dirty play.
This is exactly what I mean.
Of course you can relate to this, because you do exactly the same thing. You don't scumhunt, you just relentlessly target somebody regardless of their likely alignment, because you're grumpy that they told you it like it is. There is a difference though - Norweg is just about able to put his personal feelings aside in order to play to a town wincon. You could definitely learn something from him.

If anyone's wondering why I am on unusually low-effort this game, it's partly because I know what I'm up against. So baad. And yet, oddly I don't see anyone shading you for not having a case on anybody? I guess I'm held to a higher standard which is nice :lol:
In post 2522, Battle Mage wrote:Anyway, I think that's me checking out for the day. To summarise:

Duppin is scum.
We flip Duppin today.
I don't mind taking full responsibility if he flips town - you can flip me tomorrow.

I'll likely be around a bit to claim if I get run up.
Such an irresponsible way to play. I dont think ur a pr.
Unsurprisingly Norra, you're wrong again. :lol:

And it's also not irresponsible, but I'm not going to waste my time explaining why. As a general rule, assume that if you typed it, it's probably incorrect. :wink:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2675, Battle Mage wrote:lol it's mafia babe. you call everything provoking, when in fact, it's just...communicating. Tip: Even if you don't like something, you can express that in a way which avoids excessive swear words.
To be honest, your condescending behavior really makes me puke.
And now you think you're above everyone else because you don't use swear words. My word.
That is honestly.... just honest to god... pretty messed up there guy.

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2678, NorwegianboyEE wrote:BM you seem to think you are so much better than Noraa because of your join date, but honestly if i'm considering this from the perspective of you both being town. I think she has 10 times better reads than you.
Honestly, it's ridiculous.
Honestly.
Man this game has gone off the rails. :lol: Norra has 1 read? me being scum. which is wrong, as you know. I have several reads, all of which could still theoretically be right. From your own perspective, your post above is nonsense.

And yes, in fairness I do think from a gameplay perspective Noraa is currently the worst player I've ever seen on this site. Although she isn't the least pleasant.

And you? well your reads havent been so hot this game have they? by your own admission, you said earlier that all of your suspects were town PRs.

Again mate, people in glass houses :giggle:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2680, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2675, Battle Mage wrote:lol it's mafia babe. you call everything provoking, when in fact, it's just...communicating. Tip: Even if you don't like something, you can express that in a way which avoids excessive swear words.
To be honest, your condescending behavior really makes me puke.
And now you think you're above everyone else because you don't use swear words. My word.
That is honestly.... just honest to god... pretty messed up there guy.
i'm pleased i was able to invoke such a reaction, as you are such a lovely chap to me :lol:

You bring it on yourself though, by 'provoking' me with silly claims which you can't back up, and then leave you feeling embarrassed.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2681, Battle Mage wrote:Norra has 1 read? me being scum. which is wrong, as you know. I have several reads, all of which could still theoretically be right.
Now that's just plain wrong.
Noraa has more reads even though they are voting you currently.
And you seem to have no reads because you've literally been told your case on Duppin makes zero sense and yet you don't explain why you're so sure of it other than "read his ISO" which is a cop-out.

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2525, Battle Mage wrote:I've decided, there are too many weaker players to risk not fully claiming at this point, as I could get elimmed for the lols at any moment. Plus when i started typing this, I was aiming for a sweet pagetop.

I am hereby claiming a
confirmable town power role
. I.e. I can mechanically confirm myself as town.

So yeah, elimming me today would be....very dumb.
You dont claim a certain role. How u expect us to believe this? It just seems like scum doesn't wanna get cc'ed or limmed so they thought up some terrible plan.
In post 2526, Battle Mage wrote:excellent, pagetop secured.

Also, nice work Noraa and Norweg for outting another PR. I'm not salty though. :D
AtE. wtf.[/qupte]

AtE? For what purpose? Take the next step and explain why you think that is scummy/townie.
In post 2530, Battle Mage wrote:I didn't properly case duppin to be fair, as it's really so obvious. there's just no point. once the majority of players show up, i'm pretty sure we can get some momentum there.
......I hate this.
I thought you'd love it? Or at least be able to relate to it, as it's been your stance on me right? :lol:
In post 2597, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2596, Battle Mage wrote:pretty scummy my dude.
YOUR CASE IS SHIT
Ah the truth :D
sheeping norweg i see. :wink:
In post 2625, Hectic wrote:Not voting duppin. Your push makes him look even more towny to me. His tone is right and I agree with all of his points, although it's probably not difficult to be right in this case when you're refusing to try and convince people and asking them to blindly sheep you instead.
I agree. Duppin is seeming more and more town as BM just randomly attacks him and he calmly responds.
This makes me more convinced Duppin is scum after all. :giggle:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2684, Battle Mage wrote:This makes me more convinced Duppin is scum after all.
So are you the one trolling now? Why would that post make you more sure about Duppin being scum? I thought you claimed Noraa was like your strongest townread, does being told your read is wrong by your main townread even more resolute about your main scumread?

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2683, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2681, Battle Mage wrote:Norra has 1 read? me being scum. which is wrong, as you know. I have several reads, all of which could still theoretically be right.
Now that's just plain wrong.
Noraa has more reads even though they are voting you currently.
And you seem to have no reads because you've literally been told your case on Duppin makes zero sense and yet you don't explain why you're so sure of it other than "read his ISO" which is a cop-out.
i've only seen her comment on me through a narrow lens since i joined the game. Maybe you can tell me, and her, what her other reads are?

Seriously dude, you defending this stuff is not good for her long term development. It's making me a lil queasy :lol:

Although I like the idea you could become a hydra of Nor-Nor or something - the tunnel-BM express :giggle:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2685, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2684, Battle Mage wrote:This makes me more convinced Duppin is scum after all.
So are you the one trolling now? Why would that post make you more sure about Duppin being scum? I thought you claimed Noraa was like your strongest townread, does being told your read is wrong by your main townread even more resolute about your main scumread?
man I'm right, you're wrong, and I legit don't care about your funny games. :P

I do think Noraa is highly likely to be town, and no I don't trust her reads even slightly. I haven't seen her correctly read anyone. I've barely seen any evidence of her correctly interpretting even the most innocuous and non-AI things. It's like being in opposite world at times. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2525, Battle Mage wrote:I've decided, there are too many weaker players to risk not fully claiming at this point, as I could get elimmed for the lols at any moment. Plus when i started typing this, I was aiming for a sweet pagetop.

I am hereby claiming a
confirmable town power role
. I.e. I can mechanically confirm myself as town.

So yeah, elimming me today would be....very dumb.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I'll VOTE: Norweg as in the unlikely event I survive the night, I'd rather the game was a bit more pleasant, especially if we're going another 100 pages. And it's probably in Noraa's best interests too. :giggle:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2686, Battle Mage wrote:Although I like the idea you could become a hydra of Nor-Nor or something - the tunnel-BM express :giggle:
You know i'm not voting you right now. So saying i'm tunneling is not really correct.
I'm just explaining all the ways you are annoying to me.
Think of it as a "reason-you-suck" speech.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2689, Battle Mage wrote:I'll VOTE: Norweg as in the unlikely event I survive the night, I'd rather the game was a bit more pleasant, especially if we're going another 100 pages. And it's probably in Noraa's best interests too. :giggle:
Because i'm scum or because you just want me to stop questioning you?
I thought you were talking about how important it was to put a wall between the personal and wincon. Isn't this an hypocritical vote?

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2690, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2686, Battle Mage wrote:Although I like the idea you could become a hydra of Nor-Nor or something - the tunnel-BM express :giggle:
You know i'm not voting you right now. So saying i'm tunneling is not really correct.
I'm just explaining all the ways you are annoying to me.
Think of it as a "reason-you-suck" speech.
you admitted you are only not voting for me because of my claim. Hence, your default was tunnelling me.

anyway there's no need to be personal mate! Let's keep it friendly! :D

I will say in my defence, I don't suck though. I'm very good at obvtowning (the only reason it hasnt worked out here is due to you and nora having personal issues). I'm unbeaten as scum all year. My town record is patchy - sometimes bad, sometimes good. The most important thing is I try hard to improve, and I try to help others improve too.

You don't suck either. You've lost every game we played together, but I still don't think you suck. <3
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2692, Battle Mage wrote:You don't suck either. You've lost every game we played together, but I still don't think you suck. <3
You know that's not even true.
We just played Noir and we both won there as town.

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2691, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2689, Battle Mage wrote:I'll VOTE: Norweg as in the unlikely event I survive the night, I'd rather the game was a bit more pleasant, especially if we're going another 100 pages. And it's probably in Noraa's best interests too. :giggle:
I thought you were talking about how important it was to put a wall between the personal and wincon. Isn't this an hypocritical vote?
You could be scum, but also you're making me feel really sad and insecure on a personal level. I'm sure you will not see it that way though, so my opinion doesn't matter.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2693, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2692, Battle Mage wrote:You don't suck either. You've lost every game we played together, but I still don't think you suck. <3
You know that's not even true.
We just played Noir and we both won there as town.
ah i forgot you were in Noir. Nice job!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2694, Battle Mage wrote:
You could be scum, but also you're making me feel really sad and insecure on a personal level. I'm sure you will not see it that way though, so my opinion doesn't matter.
Sure i can. If you feel that way i will stop.
I thought you literally didn't care with the way you keep spamming those laughing emojis.

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I think to sum up, the key things for me to emphasise in this game are:

1. Let's try to keep it fun and chill - it's a Morning Tweet game for goodness sake.

2. I am a confirmable town PR - do not day-elim me, please do protect me tonight if you are a doc.

3. Let's try and actually elim somebody before the deadline.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 2696, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 2694, Battle Mage wrote:
Sure i can. If you feel that way i will stop.
I thought you literally didn't care with the way you keep spamming those laughing emojis.
ok peace dude. we don't have to love each other, but we can be civil i think.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2697, Battle Mage wrote:Let's try and actually elim somebody before the deadline.
Ok, vote someone that's more likely to gain consensus then.
We've already established Duppin is an controversial vote that's unlikely to gain enough support to become the elimination today.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”